[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are based faggots so good at destroying lefties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: douglasmurray.jpg (24 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
douglasmurray.jpg
24 KB, 512x288
Douglas Murray OWNS anti White racists on immigration!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM3xwIev84E
>>
>>77716842
lol that cutie got rekt
>>
he makes good points, thanks for that
>>
>>77717716
was most of the europe colonial?
It was basically UK, French, Spain and Portugal. Rest of the europe didnt do shit.
>>
>>77716842
Douglas Murray is the fucking one sane man left in the UK.
After the Cologne attacks I came to the realisation there is no way we can take in this many people and not have problems like that occurring and he was the only person I found who seemed to have answers and be willing to discuss it without bullshit dodging the issues.
Thank god he has the balls to say it I just pray he doesn't get killed by some crazy Islamist he can't announce his speaking arrangements in advance any more.
>>
>>77717904
i dont know enough about that to answer but as he said other countries did that shit too and for some reason its only europe that get the blame and there is no expiration date, its just a guilt trip forever
>>
>>77718526
Remember that before whites come there was no South African Republic, as far as i can remember there werent even niggers there. They all shown up and started demanding shit for free.
>>
>>77716842
>>77718815

Whites in Africa = colonialism
Blacks in Europe = Diversity?

Did we not "culturally enrich" africa?

Just throw the diversity crap right back at the leftie traitors
>>
Bumping with based Starkey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOuBRMKtM1g
>>
>>77719818
Why are faggots only once allowed to talk now?
>>
>>77719985
I guess it's because leftys don't know what to say because they assume they are on their side
>>
>>77716842
gays have a brain that is wired more for communication (like womens brains) so that's probably why they are generally the better than average rhetorics (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7571001). They're still males though and as we know men are on both extremes of the IQ spectrum (http://articles.latimes.com/1995-07-07/news/mn-21052_1_brain-cell) so that means that on average there are more incredible smart and incredible dumb men compared to women. We also know that homosexual men tend to be more creative (altough this is still disputed and there's not that much science about that stereotype).
So there are some gay men which are smart, creative and good rhetors and as long as they aren't brainwashed by lefties they are some of our strongest allies, since they can't be really attacked that harshly by the left, being an "oppressed minority" themselves.
Murray is so fabulously based. I loved this debate with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh34Xsq7D_A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFp9M_7dHTE
Douglas on Milos show,pretty good interview
>>
>>77720343
Thanx based anon that was an interesting post.
It's seems as though the left is turning on gay men, white gay men in particular,i guess their whiteness out weighs their gayness,unfortunately for the left these men are now leading the way in destroying them.
>>
<3
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 299x562) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 299x562
Agree with OP. Based faggots can be some of our most powerful advocates.

Pic related : Ernst Rohm. Head of the Nat Soc stormtroopers ( the "brown shirts"). Based as Fuck.

And Gay.

Even Hitler knew he was gay - but tolerated it as Rohm was so useful to the Nat Soc movement.
>>
>>77721567
See Milo in America advocating for gays to arm themselves...

I wouldn't be surprised if we see an anti Muslim gay militia in America within the year.
>>
>whites invade natives
>set up civilization
>non-whites invade whites
>destroy civilization

rly make u thik.....
>>
>>77723531
The sooner gay realize what the left has done and how they plan to import thousands of ppl who hate them I think we'll see more right wingers coming out of the closet
>>
Douglas Murray is so intelligent and convincing that I'm shocked he hasn't been locked up or pushed to be fired yet.
>>
>>77721567
thanks.
The thing is: not even non- whiteness protects you anymore from leftist hysteria. If you belong to a minority group and hold right wing believes you are to them practically a race traitor and a apostate. I think not even a black, transgender, lesbian, muslim in a wheelchair would be safe from them anymore if that person would utter even one positive sentence about right wing policies.
Here we have a brown UKIP member outing leftist hypocrisy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onrqRw9JWv8
>>
>>77723531

Not even gay and I would support a well regulated gay militia.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 776x1014) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 776x1014
>>77718815
That's true.
The Dutch settlers literally trekked for hundreds of miles to find a place to themselves. They didn't invade anyone - there was literally nobody fucking there!
>>
>>77719553

>le stormnigger mantra XD

Kej you retarded faggot
>>
>>77716842
>Why are based faggots so good at destroying lefties

Because they're an attack from within left-ideology.

Listen to the Bret Eastern Ellis podcasts. He's always shitting on SJW 'victim culture' in a similar fashion.
>>
File: 4L_x4bnNLau.png (821 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
4L_x4bnNLau.png
821 KB, 1024x768
>>77716842
Fags have "victim's privilege", they are lumped into the victim category due to their faggotry same as niggers and women etc. This gives them power to fight with gloves off because they are seen as the victim not the oppressor. White male is viewed as the oppressor so anything he says is automatically viewed as an attack by the victim classes. Victim's are afforded the ability to have their attacks justified as "self-defense". Every act of an Oppressor is viewed as unjust and an abuse of power by it's victims. It's the great irony that being or appearing strong is actually a weakness because you are held to a stricter rule of law. We see this play out all the time in women vs men for the same crimes. Men are always perceived as the Oppressors and receive harsher sentences for their crimes. Women literally get away with murder because they are always perceived as victims even when they are the Oppressor.
>>
>>77721567
>>77724074
sorry, wrong vid (altough good):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9TMWp6wdi4
>>
>>77719553
Colonialism was the best god damn thing that happened to this shithole.

Agriculture
Sanitation
Healthcare
Technology
Education
Reading
Writing
Quality of life
Science over voodoo

The list is endless.. its sad to see the world repeating what we have already lost. Once you've lost it you can never get it back. Im glad that i won't live to the see the fall of white nations. Very sad indeed.
>>
>>77718815
Correct desu. Im happy that at least some people know the truth of what happened here. It gives me hope.
>>
>>77716842
Because they can't be seen as cis biggot males
>>
>>77716842
Because gays are threatened not only by Jihadists but by most Muslims that aren't from America. Over 70 percent of them hate homosexuals. When even moderates hate your existence, you'd best be making good arguments.
>>
Based Murray is exactly what the new Nat Soc needs.

We need more of him and less of the tattoo stormfags
>>
>>77716842
I don't know why but they really know how to redpill the masses easily
>>
>>77724720
Crying "muh colonialism we were/are oppressed!!!" is the oldest non-argument known to man in cases where the colonizer has been superior in almost every single way.

https://youtu.be/9foi342LXQE
>>
>>77716842
They know where the soft spots are... in their opponents argument. Which holes to fuck to make them feel like a bitch.
>>
>>77716842

But wait, there's more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZfDGudvjE0
>>
>>77726154
I've seen this debate some time ago and i never got, what exactly he's trying to say at 7:42
It felt like his only weak argument in the whole debate and according to the crowds reaction it sadly alienated a lot of people from him.
>>
>>77723771
Yeah, you'd think women would wise up too
>>
>>77726811
He was making the same arguements you see against hyphenated Americans, I think there's a quote of Teddy Roosevelt that gets posted about how the only loyalty for Americans is to the American people and the only language is English.
Protestants in Northern Ireland who wanted to remain in the UK in the early 20th century had a slogan saying "Home Rule is Rome Rule". The idea was that if they were ruled by Catholic Irish, they would be beholden to and listen to the Vatican, similar to anti-EU sentiments today.
>>
>>77726811
Muslim countries and Europe are fundamentally different. Apostates and gays don't go to prison or graveyard in Europe, our women can go out without permission, we can (on paper, in fact less and less) critic everything including the dominant religion. We also don't get whipped when busted in mixed party with alcohol. Our rapists don't escape prison by marrying their victims. You can't call yourself a european then go to Saudi Arabia and claim brotherhood.
>>
Because you can't shame them with "you're an oppressor afraid of losing your priviledge" or "you're bitter because you can't get laid" which are the only arguments of the regressives.
>>
>>77716842
What a disgusting world where one person can stand up and say "Eh, you exploited the resources we didn't use better than we did so now you owe us for you being better than us".
>>
This Murray guy is based as fuck. He gives me hope for the UK.
>>
>>77716842
they seem to be pretty good at destroying everyone. they ran over the right here in less than a decade.
>>
>dick sucking priveledge
Lets them say whatever they want after they sucked a dick.
>>
The guy who funded Hulk Hogan's suit against Gawker was gay as well.
Also a trump supporter and has been vocal against PC culture for decades.

When they're bad they're bottom of the barrel degenerates.
When they're good, you better gtfo the way.
>>
File: peter-thiel.png (423 KB, 593x596) Image search: [Google]
peter-thiel.png
423 KB, 593x596
>>77728900
>>
>>77728900
top kek these gays are silently waging war on the left
>>
>>77725346
I guess they have been behind enemy lines for years and now know all the lefts dirty tricks
>>
>>77718815
>>77724126
I had no idea about this
>>
>>77716842
I mean, it really is simple, and its sad that we have to state this out front, but immigration, at least in the case of the United States, is dangerous to the locals if it goes beyond a limited number of braceros and PhD's.

Now lets spell out why this is the case.

On a purely strategic level, when two different political entites come into contact in a zero sum manner, violence erupting becomes simply a matter of risk and stressors. In other words, by having the U.S. government allowing enormous amounts of immigration from the outside, it allows foreign entities to hedge their political power by both spilling internal problems onto other players and most importantly, by allowing the group to become more powerful by expansion.

This "zero-sum" environment happened most prominently in Syria, with a minority of "country" owning basically everything and there existing fissures within society due to sociological reasons.

On a microscale level, there is something wrong with me having to pay up for some foreigner having too many kids he can't feed in direct (taxes) and indirect ways.

Our defense establishment ignores the elephant in the room when it is its job to hedge against conflict from happening and be put at an advantage when conflict erupts.
>>
>>77720343
great video, im only 15 minutes im but im wondering if such a debate would be possible anywhere in the middle east, im guessing not
>>
>>77732270
>
you better get used to not hearing this stuff germanbro, in 20 years they'll outnumber you
>>
>>77718815
>>77724126
there were niggers "there" within the area that south africa now comprises as a whole but there were still enormous swathes of virtually uninhabited land. furthermore the vast majority of niggers in SA arrived roughly at the same time as the Dutch. the only niggers that can be called native to SA are the tiny KhoiSan minority who are phenotypically/culturally/linguistically distinct from the bantu-nigger invaders.

just to clarify
>>
>>77731472
Even the word "trek" comes from those Dutch Afrikaners.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voortrekkers
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.