[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEDIA COVERING UP EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS OF MULTIPLE SHOOTERS AT PULSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: orlandoPDoneShooter.png (357 KB, 760x427) Image search: [Google]
orlandoPDoneShooter.png
357 KB, 760x427
[1 of 2]

You stupid pussies! Where your balls are at already? Get on it!

SIX eyewitnesses give reports conflicting with the lone-gunman narrative, one of whom reported a man blocking a door from the outside and telling people trying to escape that they needed to stay inside.

>Part One:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5R-Orn8eJs

>Part Two:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuTCss15tfw

Then, after this man's second interview (with ABC), the same one in which he is cut off right after he starts talking about the man blocking the door from the outside, we get an interview with eyewitness and actor, Luis Burbano, who says flatly that there was only one shooter and also describes escaping the club with another man and then BLOCKING THE DOOR from the outside. He adds that he heard someone banging on the door from the other side and "prays" that it wasn't someone trying to escape. It might be worth noting that he did the entire interview with earbuds in, but hey, maybe he's a free spirit.

>Luis Burbano - "one shooter"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75iFs10g8A

>Luis Burbano IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3483499/

It may or may not be interesting to note that Christine Leinonen, the same woman who made an emotional plea for something to be done "with the assault weapons" hours after the event and before she even knew whether or not something had happened to her son has auditioned to be on Wheel of Fortune three times.

>Christine Leinonen ABC interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJLgredrC-Y

>Christine Leinonen Wheel of Fortune audition tape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT3w2COPzoY
>>
[2 of 2]

Now, take a look at this interview with survivor, Angel Colon, shot only three days after the event. He reports getting cuts on his face from broken glass, yet there don't appear to be any cuts on his face. In other interviews, he's reported being shot in the hand, but his hands look perfectly fine. I'd add that he also does not appear to be on any pain meds.

>Angel Colon ABC interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpvuMLmNKKY

>Angel Colon WESH interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_iyIPPLKgs

Despite the eyewitness accounts, the Orlando PD maintains that the idea of multiple assailants is "unfounded rumor."

If you Google "orlando shooting multiple shooters," one of the top results is a Snopes.com article written as though the idea of multiple shooters comes solely from Facebook posts by one Cody Agnew, but does not mention the six eyewitness accounts. It then goes on to dismiss the notion as conspiracy theory.

>Snopes takes on "multiple shooters"
http://www.snopes.com/multiple-shooters-orlando-cody-agnew/

Here's the Washington Post's take, where they conflate "false flag" with "hoax" and defer to statements made by authorities:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/16/serious-reporters-address-your-viral-orlando-shooting-hoaxes-theories-and-conspiracies/

Never listen to anyone who is discouraging you or anyone else from researching, looking at evidence, and asking questions.
>>
Top tier thread my boy. Have a bump!
>>
there were two shooters. the second one was an armed security guard and he was shooting at the terrorist

sage
>>
>>77711755

There was two shooters.

The other was the cop you fucking retard.
>>
There were 2 shooters.

The other was security.
>>
>>77712545
>>77713036

Oh. Good thing it's that simple and that we have you guys here to clear it up for us. You ought to call those six people and let them know how it is. Set their minds at ease and whatnot.
>>
>>77711755
>whom reported a man blocking a door from the outside and telling people trying to escape
That guy gave an interview too.
>>
>>77711804
>Angel Colon
>Angel
>Colon
>>
File: twopistols.png (905 KB, 737x1431) Image search: [Google]
twopistols.png
905 KB, 737x1431
Will someone finally explain where the second pistol came from?

I've been asking for nearly a fucking week now.
>>
Your daily reminder that there was also police scanner chatter about other shooters with the San Bernadino shooting, and suspects that 'got away', as it was unfolding.

Your daily reminder that the media contaminated the crime scene of an on-going investigation, less than 24-hours after the initial event.
>>
>>77713159
You do realize that witnesses are fucking completely untrustworthy right? You realize half of the people at that club were probably high at the time right?
>>
>>77713246
this
>>
>>77713277
I want more info on the "tracing" of those weapons because they're now saying that the rifle was a Sig Sauer MCX, not an AR-15.
>>
>>77713440
>AR-type rifle
>>
>>77713380
They're pushing a lone wolf narrative to make it easier to target those who aren't social butterflies.
>>
>>77713440
Doesn't matter. The media already stated it was an AR-15. Even if they retract that statement, the seed has already been planted in most peoples minds.

The same shit is demonstrably happening with the "Britain First" eyewitness report, of the MP shooting.
>>
File: image.png (220 KB, 385x336) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 385x336
>Angel Colen
Fuck I'm dying.
This is the greatest inside job ever. They're placing shitposting topics inside their murder conspiracies. I think they finally have us beat.
>>
>>77713505
Armalite rifle type rifle? The AR in AR15 does not stand for assault rifle.
>>
>>77713410
>witnesses are fucking completely untrustworthy

That's an exaggeration. I'm already aware that eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable, but you've got multiple people saying the same thing while media and police simply deny it without properly accounting for what these people report.

>You realize half of the people at that club were probably high at the time

Probably, but even assuming that it is true, you can't reasonably take that to mean that anything they say that contradicts the police and mainstream media can just be disregarded outright.

Why the fuck does Angel Colon report being shot in the hand but does not have any such wound? Why does he mention getting cuts on his face from broken glass while there aren't any such cuts visible on his face?

Why was the man who reported another man blocking the door from the outside cut off when he started talking about it on ABC?
>>
File: 1461804391859.jpg (180 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461804391859.jpg
180 KB, 600x600
Did he use the AR-15?

I heard he didn't, any proofs?
>>
Take this for what it is, because I never see anyone post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA&index=10
>>
>>77714070
>Take this for what it is, because I never see anyone post this.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jecD7vox3s4&list=LLN9cV8V-x6jW-yej6pjGYRA&index=10

Already blocked. Weneed an alternative to fucking kiketube.
>>
>>77714070
>his personally recorded video
>gun shots firing, standing up well above cover, not knowing what's going on

Seems legit, and realistic
>>
>>77714331
Wut...why? I think I know why you're saying this, because why would we want people to know there was someone in the best possible sniping position during the "shooting",
>>
>>77711755
Did you ever think the multiple shooters were this muzzie engaging in a firefight with the police. He was backed into a bathroom when the police wouldn't go inside for fear of losing their lives in an ambush.
>>
eye witness reports are less reliable than you'd think.
>>
>>77711755
Green screen is hard in that video with the cop car in the background
>>
>>77714938
They aren't reliable when they involve emotion into their re-telling of the events, and offer up hypotheticals (e.g., if X had Y then Z would have happened!), but when they're speaking a bit more objectively on what they saw (e.g., there were three shooters firing at us,) then that should be handled with a bit more consideration.
>>
>>77713159
Witness 1: Outside listening to the gunfire
>They're all shooting back and forth
Witness 2:
>It had to have been more than one person
Witness 3:
>hears killer say he's working with three shooters and three snipers. and some have bombing vests...there were none
Witness 4:
>assumes there is a guy working with the shooter by holding a door closed
Witness 5:
>hears a gun in a closed space says it sounds like two
>Implies Omar was shooting at full auto
Witness 6:
>We have no idea if it was more than one person.

It's not impossible, but none of these are eyewitnesses to more than one shooter, just people who were in a confined space hearing loud noises and in panic.

Occam's razoe says >>77712545 Is probably right.
>>
File: luisholdthedoorburbanojpg.jpg (136 KB, 950x1425) Image search: [Google]
luisholdthedoorburbanojpg.jpg
136 KB, 950x1425
No to multiple shooters, but pic related confessed to hodoring on live TV, very likely causing more than half the casualties.

Snitch this mofo /pol/
>>
>>77713246
Who would have known someone with that name would visit a gay bar
>>
>>77713380
>the media contaminated the crime scene
stop spreading this bullshit rumor. dailymail released a video that even showed their guys and the univision people at the apartment with the police. there was no contamination. they were allowed in by the cops
>>
>>77715283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlHpw6HsTXY
>>
>>77714070
Is this not easily explained by the fact that he could step the fuck out onto the roof from that window? I would have done so as well.
>>
>>77715699
I was referencing the instance of the reporters swooping into the apartment of the San Bernardino shooters.
>>
File: bad things are.png (527 KB, 549x504) Image search: [Google]
bad things are.png
527 KB, 549x504
>>77715283
>this guy is going to get away free with not even a small charge
>he smiled in the interview where he said "rand to the door and closed it shut, i heard punching and screaming at the door"
>>
File: Itachi Moon.jpg (33 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Itachi Moon.jpg
33 KB, 620x387
>>77711755
>yfw it was multiple shooters
>>
>>77716026
there were like 50 threads over the week about the same thing happening this time and it didn't
>>
>>77715283
He did gods work
>>
>making up a conspiracy theory to reconcile conflicting witness testimony

After all the dindu cases you fucks haven't figured out witness testimony is shit?
>>
AR =/= Assault Rifle
>>
>>77716399
I haven't provided any alternative explanation because I haven't seen enough to form one yet. I'm sharing conflicting information.

My real point is that the matter cannot be closed yet. I'm advocating the suspension of judgment until conflicting information is reconciled, and dismissals from media and authorities do not count as reconciliation.

Staying in the gray zone is too uncomfortable for people, so they resort to mental gymnastics to land themselves at black or white, but gray is where we need to stay until hard evidence takes us to a legitimate conclusion.
>>
>>77715252

The sniper thing is a good idea. Somebody should have been waiting outside to gun down all those faggots.
>>
File: 2015upload 1177.jpg (16 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
2015upload 1177.jpg
16 KB, 304x171
HOW IS THERE NO INSIDE FOOTAGE OF INSIDE IN THE CLUB?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? SO MANY PEOPLE IN THERE AND NOT A SINGLE ONE TURN ON THEIR CAMERA PHONE REAL QUICK
>>
BUMP IT! PUSSIES!
>>
Tinfoil general. It was another gay patron blocking thr door because he was scared . Please watch the news
>>
>>77714070
Where do he get that pic at 2:17 in the video?
>>
>>77719498
Nigga, I included that interview that you're talking about.

The man who reported someone blocking the door said that this man told people they needed to stay inside.

Luis Burbano, the actor who said he blocked the door from the outside with a stranger, did not report telling people to stay inside. He said that he "prayed" it wasn't someone trying to get out, like he didn't know.
>>
BUMP. Slide my dick.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.