[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the first thing that redpilled you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15
File: friendly man.jpg (81 KB, 614x611) Image search: [Google]
friendly man.jpg
81 KB, 614x611
Video related was mine about 10 years ago.

The Fable of The Ducks & The Hens

Saga of propaganda and subversion.
Understanding Zionism, the naked truth in a confused world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
>>
File: 1464194525920.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464194525920.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
the 9/11 in live broadcast when they announced the building 7 was destroyed while in front of cameras the building was still there and without any damage. i was 15 at this time.

all was so unreal this day.
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOvYTl1kRYM
>>
File: 1447636735339.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1447636735339.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
I can't remember what specifically it was, but I do remember Ron Paul explaining the Federal Reserve and why it needed to be audited. I remember noticing the Fed Chairman was a Jew, as was his predecessor Greenspan, and eventually Bernake was replaced by Yellen, another Jew.
I became more aware of the Jew, and when that happens it opens your eyes. Suddenly you realize the Jews own all the important banks, all of Hollywood. Suddenly you notice all major news figures, from Wolf Blitzer to Larry King to Bill Maher are all Jews. How can tjis be?
Watching Rahm Emanuel speak and then realizing he is a Jew, not only that he served in the IDF. Realize the most vocal opponents of the 2nd amendment are Jews. It's like a wall that keeps growing as it falls down. You dig more and more and find more. Things that people should be discussing or angry about such as the USS Liberty but no one knows.
Eventually you hear a speech from Adolf Hitler, and it's like he is describing 2016.
And then you finally accept it.
>>
>>77710006
Hitler Rants Parodies, not even kidding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D70ncWgRJrw
>>
>>77711858
How?
>>
>>77710006
bump
>>
File: 1450241458005.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
1450241458005.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
If you walk along the streets of any American city and randomly ask people what country is America's greatest ally most will say Israel. Most people aren't aware Israel has a massive subversive influence on the US.
>>
>>77713258
I think most people would actually say "England".
>>
>>77710006
Trayvon Martin redpilled me pretty hard.

I read the facts, of which the narrative ran completely counter to. Then the NBC producers doctored the tapes, and it just went downhill from there. Any idiot with two brain cells to rub together knew he would be getting off.

That trial is a big litmus test on how to gauge another person's redpill IMO
>>
>>77710006
My dad
>>
>>77710006

>Yertle the Turtle
>HipHughesHistory
>Ben Shapiro
>>
Gas chambers debunked

That and just the age old saying that people can't handle the truth. Hell I can't handle it but I manage to do my best with my redpills.
>>
>>77710006
Reading about the LA Riots and the OJ trial.
>>
>>77711739
Bill Maher is a Jew? Are you sure?
>>
>>77714592
I wish anon.
>>
File: poohs-new-clothes.jpg (65 KB, 386x486) Image search: [Google]
poohs-new-clothes.jpg
65 KB, 386x486
This right here. I read this when I was about 8 years old. It's basically just Emperor's New Clothes retold with Winnie the Poo in Loo characters.
It blew my tiny mind and it influenced the way I see the world. It made me immune to bullshit.
>>
>>77715493
And thus I shall be called Duulfhrt!
>>
>>77710006
9/11
>>
>>77715725
> Maher was born in New York City. His father, William Aloysius Maher, Jr.,[1]was a network news editor andradio announcer, and his mother, Julie (Berman) Maher, was a nurse.[2]He was raised in hisIrish Americanfather'sRoman Catholicreligion. Until his early teens, he was (((unaware))) that his mother, whose family was fromHungary,[10]was Jewish.[11][12][13]Owing to his disagreement with the Catholic Church's doctrine aboutbirth control, Maher's father stopped taking Maher and his sister to Catholic church services when Maher was thirteen.
>>
>>77710006
seeing 9/11 on tv happening when I was 7 probably.
>>
>>77716303
Well I'll be. I always just thought he was Irish.
>>
I don't know about redpilled but I became racist because the only times I've had crimes committed against me was by blacks and spics.

I had to take the bus to highschool and transfer downtown, every day doing that I had to look over my shoulder because of niggers and spics at the bus terminal.

This was in the 90s after columbine happened. One day I put on one of those ww2 wool trench coats and sat in the back of the bus where all the nigs were nogging out. They all got quiet and were nice as I internally keked.
>>
>>77716672
With that schnoz?
>>
Staring down the barrel of a nigger's gun.

Up until that point I believed we were all the same, I just can't see niggers in a different way anymore.
>>
>Muh redpill
Reading through this thread is cringe as fuck.
>>
>>77710006
When more than a hundred people were murdered in Paris and so many people refused to acknowledge Islam was to blame
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (66 KB, 1039x914) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
66 KB, 1039x914
>>77718183
Welcome to /pol/.
>>
File: 1464941043013.png (35 KB, 812x727) Image search: [Google]
1464941043013.png
35 KB, 812x727
>>77710006
Here's the latest thing that redpilled me:
>>77713499
>>
>>77710006
I grew up near Newark, NJ. I was born redpilled.
>>
File: 1464879416630.png (421 KB, 967x784) Image search: [Google]
1464879416630.png
421 KB, 967x784
>>77718183
Wow, great opinion without reasoning. I'm glad you cringed otherwise those girls watching may have thought you were associated with us.
>>
>>77710006
They caught us!!
>>
‘Do I “deny the Holocaust”? No! No indeed. I hope the holocaust is not denied and never forgotten. I hope the holocaust is remembered as the greatest propaganda effort and hate campaign ever waged against a civilized people. We must never forget. We must look at the despoliation of our people and our culture and ask: Why do the heavens not darken? We have lost the will and courage to defend ourselves. The time has come to commit the new blasphemy. It is time to deny the gods of the New World Order.’

-Tom Blair, ‘The New Blasphemy’
>>
>>77720523
>RANDOM SHALOM AND A NOSE
>>
>>77710006
>Video related was mine about 10 years ago.

What's the next part after it cuts off at 14:16?

"And so..." what? What's the next line?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

This video with jews treating tourists like shit.
>>
>>77710301
Same (though around 10 at the time), but the red-pill didn't hit me till later when I realized others thought 9/11 was sketchy.
>>
Before the killing of the british pm i was a bit unsecure, now after this, happening after the bilderberg meeting I'm went full red pill
>>
>>77720934
Whoever uploaded it cut that part off. He just says "at an end our tale is" or something similar.
>>
>>77710006
Having to go to school with niggers when I was young. Taught me all I needed to know in regards to them being sub-human animals. Further research confirms.
>>
>>77718139
I hope you can escape that hell hole anon. The SA government won't be happy until they have chased down the last white person.
>>
>>77713258
That's because all the people who have ever tried to expose the Jewish world conspiracy have been flaming uberSpergs who can't even talk in a normal voice or form a calm, collected explanation of anything.

The Jews really are the smartest. They're WAY smarter than all non-Jews put together. They understand something no one else has figured out yet:

Truth is absolutely fucking ten squadrillion percent totally fucking worthless unless you have credibility so people will believe it. Truth is utterly worthless. Credibility is priceless.

Why? Because humans aren't rational, logical, or even sane. We can't verify truth or untruth by any means with any reliability. We go with our guts. We listen to our feels. We believe whatever we naturally prefer the truth to be, and we ignore mountains of evidence without a second thought because we expect to be CONVINCED by others rather than reconsidering our opinions of our own free will.

We don't debate facts, or evidence, or proof, or arguments, or logic. We debate with our egos.

The Jews exploit this. And no one in no country is more helplessly trapped than the man who believes he's the exception.

>"Oh, other people are intellectually lazy and dishonest BUT NOT ME! I'M the rational one! I only want to know the TRUTH!"

No you're not, and no you don't. You're incapable of logic. You have limited information. Without omniscience, there can be no logic.

Why do you think Godel went crazy? He discovered the fatal flaw in logic. He discovered that he is not a god.

He is perhaps the only person to ever realize such a thing.
>>
File: 1461013790850.jpg (85 KB, 1065x800) Image search: [Google]
1461013790850.jpg
85 KB, 1065x800
Having to take two of those stereotypical liberal arts electives to finish my general education and seeing the absolute dregs that willingly drink up whatever bullshit the professor spits up. Pretty sure I ended up browsing /pol/ during class before the semester was even up.
>>
>>77713258
In all seriousness, that's not actually true. Only the cuckservative party leaders go on with the "greatest ally" shit. Most people have absolutely no opinion of israel and don't even know that we're heavily tied up with them.

The majority would say Canada
>>
Gore Vidal
Noam Chomsky

The Nation (magazine)
Service in El Salvador (Hey, why are we loading pallets of coke on the c130's???)
"Why are we training psychopathic murderers to improve their skills"???
>>
>>77718139
You couldn't keep me from walking out of there with two broken legs.

You're a fool for not realizing the gravity of your situation.

You are in a full-blown life and death survival situation.

You are not in a bad situation that could become deadly if you're not careful. You're SURROUNDED by enemies.

If you keep trying to take something with you or escape in comfort or find a "safe" way to get out, you never will.

You'll die there unless you literally get walkin'. At least that way you only have 99% chance of dying.
>>
File: 1372906385146.jpg (107 KB, 724x476) Image search: [Google]
1372906385146.jpg
107 KB, 724x476
Zimmerman trial

To be fair, I was already on the fence, but seeing how the media handled it totally changed me
>>
File: 1459012987166.jpg (34 KB, 550x236) Image search: [Google]
1459012987166.jpg
34 KB, 550x236
>>77722991
The Jews are not the smartest, Greenspan helped create and Bernake presided over the worst recession America gas experienced in decades. The Jews merely preyed upon the fact Americans had little to no experience in dealing with the Jews, they preyed upon our naivete and goodwill. They used the continuous wave of immigrants to mask themselves, they early on invested in the media and banking understanding that they would control the money and information- hence why Google and Facebook are both Jewish owned.

The problem isn't Jewish intelligence. It is our foolishness and kindness. Our naivete and goodwill. Our desire to live peacefully at the cost of knowledge.
>>
bumb
>>
https://youtu.be/fZ1hK5WsHZ4

Hjernevask (brain wash) a some what controvertial series made by NRK the norwegian vertion of BBC. Entry level red pill on race.
Has english subtitles, somewhat glorifies the askenazi jews.
>>
>>77710301
Personal revelation based on panicked camera operator error/10
>>
>>77716303
hahaha no way
>>
File: SJWBTFO.jpg (61 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
SJWBTFO.jpg
61 KB, 900x450
>>77710006
JE Janusz Korwin-Mikke.
>>
>>77710006
santa not being real
>>
File: Azov.jpg (18 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
Azov.jpg
18 KB, 400x267
>>77710006
Ukraine. Seeing the Neocon and Jewish agenda in plain daylight. Awful.
>>
Clockmed was the spark
>newfag alert
>>
I think I was becoming slightly more aware in bits and pieces but I think this had the biggest impact on me and changed my views and beliefs forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>>
>>77725378
>It's not that the Jews are smart, it's that we're so dumb!

Here's my brilliant rebuttal, ready? It's very well thought out:

"WHATEVER, BRO."

I know that seems glib, but it's the truth.
>>
>>77736263
We're not dumb just too naive.
>>
when a bunch of deli boys thoguht they could call me a lightskein. deport the fucker back to nepal
>>
>>77710006
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXl5ajyf54I

Listening to Immortal Technique.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.