[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I agree that liberalas like AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8
File: TrumpyPoo.jpg (51 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
TrumpyPoo.jpg
51 KB, 1024x576
I agree that liberalas like AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck are SJWs but...

Taking into consideration that Trump is willing to ban all Muslim immigrants, legal or not, to build a 90 feet tall wall between Mexico and USA, to deport illegal immigrants, do you feel safe to have him as president?

Even tho I personally don't support trump, I do agree that deporting illegal immigrants WILL open jobs oportunities and banning Muslims WILL lower terrorist attacks.
But given the fact that he doesn't care about immigrants(people), do you think he cares about you? What's telling you that once he's president he won't make it obligatory to join the military, he won't tax you for dumb reasons and god know what.

The point is, he will make the country stronger, but it's going to be at your expense. If you vote for someone who doesn't have YOUR best interest at heart, you are a cuck.

Because once he's president he will fuck your wife while he makes you watch and you'll enjoy it becaus he will deport you if you don't.

>inb4 Why would you care gipsy?
Because USA is the strongest power in the world and it might affect my country as well.
>>
>>77708392

>taking into consideration hurp durp shit i made up and other stupid shit that isn't real and hurrrrrrr

Here's your (you)

Now, fuck off.
>>
>>77708508
Is this how american people communicate?

The point is:
He did state that:
>he is going to build a 90 feet tall wall made out of concrete
>he is going to deport every illegal immigrant
>he is going to ban "muslims" from entering usa, and deport the ones already in
>>
File: 1459297199064.png (171 KB, 343x432) Image search: [Google]
1459297199064.png
171 KB, 343x432
>>77708680
>>
>>77708762
I can't find the speech where he said that but have this instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCEQoA0qOic

He did state that it is going to be 90 feet tall.
>>
File: 1465073536124.png (61 KB, 336x291) Image search: [Google]
1465073536124.png
61 KB, 336x291
>he doesn't care about immigrants
Be legal, or be gone.

That's not an unreasonable position to take, let alone an immoral one.

We seen the devastating effects of "come one, come all" in as little as two decades of foolishly adopting it.
>>
>>77709212
>immigrant
>illegal

Who are you do decide who's legal and who's not?
It's a human right to go and work anywhere.

But, still, you're mising the point.

What if Trump decides to force everyone to join the military because the situation in Syria is getting worse?

>"Fight for your country or be gone, that's a reasonable position to take, let alone an immoral one."

USA needs more money so let's tax everyone out of the blue

>"Support your country's economy or be gone, that's not an unreasonable position to take, let alone an immoral one."
>>
He doesn't worry me, all he has said is he wants to make American citizens the priority. He has been saying similar things for years if you look at old interviews.
>>
>>77708392
>do you feel safe to have him as president?
Unlike in Europe our leaders dont have the ultimate power to do whatever the fuck they want simply because they campaigned well enough to win.

For Trump to do everything he's talking about he'd need support of both Congress and the Senate.

He can't just pull a Merkel, waving his hand and letting 1,000,000 4ners waltz in
>>
>>77708392
deporting Mexicans will force employers to hire whites instead of spics, because nobody wants to hire a nigger.
>>
are you retarded
>>
>>77709669
>It's a human right to go and work anywhere

You would say that, coming from a third world shithole like romania.

But you're wrong. No country has any obligation to let anyone cross it's borders. It's certainly not a "human right".
>>
>>77708392
I would feel save Because he wants to ban muzzies and deport illegals
>>
>>77709669
>What if Trump decides to force everyone to join the military because the situation in Syria is getting worse?
He's against pointless foreign intervention. I'm far more worried about Hillary who seems eager for a war with Syria and Russia.

The "he will turn into hitler and start wars" meme is stupid. There's other reasons to dislike him but that one is completely stupid.
>>
>>77708392
gypsy doesn't know what nationalism is.
must suck having no sense of belonging
>>
>>77709669
>it's a human right to go and work anywhere
Working isn't a right, you stupid entitled gypsy cunt
>>
Ok /pol/

Here's the conspiracy..

Trump deliberately throws the presidential elections.

No wait wait..

Imagine if the guy had any moderation to back his campaign.

He would probably win by a lot more.

Lol.

But seriously, could have made America grate again.
>>
>>77709669

Then why aren't you giving Australia or New Zealand shit for having much tougher standards of immigration than the Us?
>>
>>77709862
No, I feel like he wants to help the middle and the upper class of USA.
The poor people are a burden to the country so there's nothing telling me that they're not the next one getting thrown into some silver mine and forced to work for 1 cent a hour.

>>77710012
He's not going to have any problem with 6 billion in his bank account

>>77710095
If some black guy comes to you looking for work, he's not a nigger, he's a black person

>>77710203
>>77710707
Yes, it is. This is the typical ignorant point of views that annoy me. I'm not saying you should give asylum to immigrants, but when someone wants to work for a person, as long as that person is willing to hire an immigrant, the government shouldn't get into it.

What happens between an employer and an employee is none of the government's business as long as they get their taxes paid.

>>77710270
I'm not saying he'll turn into Hitler, that's ridiculous. I am just saying he's not looking at things from someone else's perspective
>>
>>77710858

Inb4..

He says what he believes.
>>
File: kermit_wreckingball.jpg (42 KB, 540x423) Image search: [Google]
kermit_wreckingball.jpg
42 KB, 540x423
>>77708392

>Considering that Trump wants to remove the culture that is hell bent on murdering you, and build a barrier to stop the entry of undesirables with low IQ and high propensity for crime, not to mention driving down wages for your own low skill citizens, do you feel safe having him as president?

I'd feel safe as fuck desu, what the fuck are you on about m8
>>
>>77710942
You're seriously suggesting that a country should not be allowed to prevent people from entering it? It has to say yes to everyone as long as they have a job lined up?

You're completely delusional
>>
I think that Trump honestly wants to help the middle class more than any of the other candidates running.

While there is no doubt that Trump is at least partially running to inflate his own ego, and have his name written on one of the largest structures ever made in human history (The Wall), I believe he will still do more to help me than the other candidates virtue signalling to tiny minority groups for liberal brownie points.
>>
>>77710942
>Yes, it is. This is the typical ignorant point of views that annoy me. I'm not saying you should give asylum to immigrants, but when someone wants to work for a person, as long as that person is willing to hire an immigrant, the government shouldn't get into it.

>I don't believe in soverign nations

get fucked libertarian faggot
>>
>>77711238
Give me a reason why
>>
>>77708392
>I used all these meme words I learned on knowyourmeme

You're trying way too hard #hilldibeast
>>
>>77711284
You're not even making any points
>>
>>77709669
Moving wherever you want isn't a right you stupid gypsy faggot. Who in the fuck taught you that?
>>
>>77711363
You're the one spouting these outlandish ideas. Defend them with arguments instead of feelings and rhetoric, cunt.
>>
>>77708680
I'm neither a Muslim nor an immigrant, and he never said he was going to deport anyone who's here legally, so why should I care?
>>
>>77711415
>moving somewhere isn't a right
It's called freedom
>>
>>77711400

My point is that if you don't believe in sovereignty you're too stupid to debate with.
>>
>>77708392
Open up job opportunities?

Yeah,I'll believe that when you're hanging fucking drywall for $50 a day, pal.

You wouldn't do a third of the shit illegals do every day and you fucking know it
>>
>>77710942
If it's a legal immigrant, (someone who went through the green card process to become an American,) then it's fine since they're a legal US citizen, but giving work to illegals is bad since they're willing to work for less then minimum wage, which means they're stealing jobs from actual citizens. And the US doesn't have to allow any refugees here illegally. Just look at what happening to Turkey, Germany, Canada etc. They're turning into shitholes because they care more about helping refugees and minorities then they do helping their own countries.
>>
>>77710942
>If some black guy comes to you looking for work, he's not a nigger, he's a black person
This is reddit, this is memes. This is reddit, this is memes. This is reddit, this is memes. This is reddit, this is memes.
>>
>>77711363
Same reason you have doors that lock on your fucking house.
>>
There's nothing racist about cracking down on illegal immigration. Enter the US through the proper channels like all the other people who did it legally. Open border hurts the American poor and destroys the middle class.
>>
>>77711627
You have locks on your house because it's your property, if you think a country is the private property of those who were lucky enough to be born in it you're delusional.

>>77711620
Then go in mexico and try working for 50 cents a hour, see how you like it.
>>
>>77711872
I never said it's racially fueled. It's just inconsiderate.
>>
>>77709669
> who are you to decide
Certainly not a fucking law-breaking gypsy.
>>
>>77710942
American blacks are niggers, it's primarily a cultural trait rather than a racial one. But genetics may contribute to it.
>>
>>77711571
If you believe that you're superior to any human, regardless of the country they were born in, you're too stupid to vote.
>>
I'll vote for trump if the only thing he had on his platform was exterminating gypsies and europeans would love him for it
>>
File: 1464715605011.jpg (100 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1464715605011.jpg
100 KB, 960x960
>>77708392
Taking into consideration that Trump is willing to ban all Muslim immigrants, legal or not, to build a 90 feet tall wall between Mexico and USA, to deport illegal immigrants, do you feel safe to have him as president?

Yes. He is plugging holes in a sinking boat and you're worried about safety.
>>
>>77711884
I'm a legal citizen so why would I want to go to that shithole? If Mexicans want to come here, they have to do it legally like everyone else. But I wouldn't expect someone from a shithole country like Romania to understand that.
>>
>>77712048

nice false equivalence faggot

>if you think borders are real then you're a supremacist

kill yourself my man
>>
>>77709669
>Who are you do decide who's legal and who's not?
The citizens of our own Republic. Are you fucking retarded? "Who are you, the people who live in that fucking country, to decide what the laws of that country are?"
>It's a human right to go and work anywhere.
No, it's not.
>>
>>77709669
Refugees to Romania!
>>
>>77712048
and im sure you have never judged another person in your life.
that requires a tiny bit of intelligence to do which you obviously lack.
>>
>>77712048
>sovereignty=/=superiority

Are you a troll or just a retard?
>>
>>77711884
The locks on my house are for protection from people that want what I have. Same as a country's border. Protection.
>>
>>77709669
>Who are you do decide who's legal and who's not?
Hai sictir pe pizda ma-tii tzigane.Mars!
>>
>>77712805
>want what i have
that's the point, the country is not yours douchebag
you were born in it but you could have easily been born in africa, it's not "destiny", it's random

all humans should be equal and that's the direction a civlilized world should go into, but americans are too stupid to act like it
>>
normalperson.jpg
>>
>>77713137
Tigan imigrant, ai ajuns in danemarca
>>
>>77713852
>that's the point, the country is not yours douchebag
It literally is...it's not "only" his, but it is his country and every American's country. If enough people decide that they want to build a fucking wall, they have every right to.
Again, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>77713852
>all humans should be equal
Why? All humans are NOT equal.

>civilized world

That certainly won't be achieved by turning all first world countries into third world countries via open borders.
>>
>>77714021
Da coaie am ajuns in Danemarca sa muncesc sa fiu platit si sa nu mai stau in imputiciunea aia de tara care o numesti romania.Dar tu cu logica de rahat care o prezinti in acest fir mi-ai stricat seara.
>>
>>77708680
sounds very comfy and reasonable.
source:my flag
>>
Don't waste your breath on this guy , he must be a special kind of gypsy.
>>
America will not be safe with a war criminal like Hillary in office!
>>
>>77708392
>he doesn't care about immigrants(people), do you think he cares about you?
that's a big jump from your previous sentences
>>
>>77714224
I know that currently they are not equal but give me one valid point on why they SHOULDN'T BE EQUAL.
>>
>>77714474
Depends on how you look at it. The point is. He will have a better living if he deports people that take out money from the usa and he will also have a better living if, for example, gets rid of welfare for poor people, forces military service etc etc
>>
>>77708392
>What's telling you that once he's president he won't make it obligatory to join the military
Because he knows that's untenable lmao

"""""Good""""" thread
>>
>>77714512
Because equality isn't achievable. People will always be born with different iqs, different heights, different genetic diseases. There will ALWAYS be disparity because every living thing on this planet is at least a little different than everything else.
>>
>>77714512

because equality is a social construct
>>
>>77714423
Dunno about war criminal, but I do know that she has the same sense of accountability that Obongo did.
If she does manage to win, hopefully her crooked presidency will be mercifully humdrum and short.
>>
>>77714277
Ba vere, tu esti imigrant si imi zici mie ca imigranti n-au dreptu sa lucreze in alta tara?
>>
>>77709669
This has to be bait
>>
>>77714717
We are working out way towards equality.
100 years ago you'd get hanged if you argued with a rich person, and you still do, in some countries

we are working our way up there my friend.
>>
Don't keep feeding this gypsy. It's either a troll or just a total moron.
>>
>>77713852
yeah, no. We pay taxes, we give our government power. It *is* ours.

This is the difference in mindset between people living in a shithole like Romania and Americans.

"Of the people, by the people, for the people"

and don't fucking forget it.
>>
>>77708392
$2.02 has been deposited into your account! Thanks for #correctingtherecord

#standwithher
>>
File: 1466210865521.png (186 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
1466210865521.png
186 KB, 780x800
>>77715071
You're clearly demonizing the rich, so your goal is obviously not equality. Your goal is to tear down the most successful people in society.
>>
>>77715117
>we pay taxes
you don't know how a business works
an immigrant working for a business in your country does pay taxes as well...
>>
>>77715323
>>77715117
However, immigrants don't pay taxes for stuff like healthcare or w/e because they don't get it

why would we pay for something that we do not recieve?
>>
Gypsy leddit poster is just fucking salty for being born a gypsy.
>>
>>77715117
Most romanians don't think this. This guy sounds literally retarded.
>>
>>77715532
Funny how only people from developed countries think an immigrant has to live in poverty just because they were born poor.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
>>
>>77715323
>Illegal immigrant gives fake SS#, works job where he gets payed cash under the table.

>But, like, sales tax and shit guize

If you are talking about legal immigrants, stop straw manning. Trump doesn't want to ban immigration, just make it more difficult for people to do it illegally.
>>
>>77715606
The fuck are you talking about? Are you that sheltered?
>>
>>77708392
>t. gypsy
sage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUh-WY98jeU
>>
>>77715840
Sheltered from what? The stuff you spew is totally impractical.
>>
>>77715532

Truer words have never been spoken by a mick.
>>
>>77708392
>do you feel safe to have him as president?
If he bans all Muslims and illegals, then by definition, yes.
>>
>>77716173
The point is, he doesn't care about you either faggot
>>
>>77715253
hol up on jumping to conclusions man. I know it makes arguments harder but you got to do it if you want to be rational.
>>
>>77715958
Sheltered from the fact that life in Romania sucks ass and around 15% of romanians are working over board.
>>
>>77715840
>Hey guize, what if Trump reinstates the draft, but it's like, mandatory this time. Also he lies about his tax plan and raises taxes for no reason instead!

You literally opened with fear mongering and argued for open borders throughout the thread, because "immigrants pay taxes too" even though the issue is illegal immigrants, who do NOT give the government back in tax what it ends up costing the government to host them anyway, and completely disregarding the fact that unhampered immigration destroys job opportunities for the lower class.

>Funny how only people from developed countries think an immigrant has to live in poverty just because they were born poor.

It's funny how people from undevoloped countries think they have some right to the security and prosperity of developed counties at the expense of the poor and working class of those developed countries.

And yet you're the one who isn't sheltered. Sure.
>>
>>77715253
There are very few rich people compared to poor. As long as they don't take advantage of the poor to sell their overpriced products or to buy their way into control, it doesn't bother me, but obviously, that doesn't happen irl.
>>
>>77708392
Fuck off anti white scum
>>
>>77708680
>candidate wants to make America white again
Hurr durr aren't you afraid guys?

>my wife tells me she wants to suck the cum out of my dick
Hey aren't you afraid that she wants to do what you want?

LEAVE NOW
>>
>>77716486
The solution to that is to improve your own country not to run away. If everyone ran away to the developed countries they would be overpopulated shitholes, the wages would go down and no one would be rich anymore, exept those who benefit from cheap labor. South Korea was poorer than most african countries in the 50's but that changed. Romania is also changing, we have ok economic growth.
>>
>>77716486
Also, life in Romania doesn't necessarily suck, there are well payed jobs, the only people who think like this are unskilled retards like yourself.
>>
>>77716618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

At least do us a favor and spend more time researching the subject before spewing marxist propaganda. This video is a good way to start - at a common sense level. I remember being like you a few years back.
>>
File: 1453516576416.png (257 KB, 666x440) Image search: [Google]
1453516576416.png
257 KB, 666x440
As a straight, white, natural-born citizen, who works a 40 hour week I can safely say I have nothing to fear from a Trump Presidency.
>>
>>77714679
But all those things you said make it a win-win for the American people, including himself
>>
I'm not "scared" because these proposals are clearly just crowd-pleasing applause lines, and I'm not a minority anyway.

Wall probably won't happen, or at least not the way he describes it. Walls have little effect when built away from population centers because then they just become expensive obstacles. The reason Israel's wall and the Berlin wall were effective is because they are/were built in busy population centers - there are people nearby who can respond to climbers/breaches quickly.

I don't think congress (especially a Republican one) would OK such an expensive plan, especially when the cost/benefit is so suspect and so much of the border doesn't have roads and other infrastructure to support such a huge construction project.

As far as mass deportations goes, I think the proposal would have a difficult time passing because of how many law enforcement agents would have to be diverted from their existing duties or newly hired to perform the incredibly difficult task of actually finding all these illegals in a country that doesn't require its citizens to carry their citizenship papers on them at all times or allow law enforcement to legally randomly stop people on no other charges/suspicions.
>>
>>77708680
>deport Muslims already in

nigger what?
>>
File: 1455578459989.jpg (600 KB, 1200x1175) Image search: [Google]
1455578459989.jpg
600 KB, 1200x1175
>>77708392
You shut your whore mouth. The god emperah trump loves me!

This thread is heresy
>>
>>77711627

> locks on a gypsy tent
>>
>>77708392
>But given the fact that he doesn't care about immigrants

stopped reading right there. you are a brainwashed pussy faggot
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.