[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BREXIT: ITS FUCKING HAPPENING! NOT A DRILL GET THE FUCK IN HERE BRITS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13
File: happeningbunker.gif (188 KB, 670x473) Image search: [Google]
happeningbunker.gif
188 KB, 670x473
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/if-leave-wins-on-thursday-prime-minister-boris-would-hold-an-early-election-a7088151.html

the left want rid of cameron...here is their chance IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they vote out
>>
>brexit
>PM Boris
Oh god please just let it happen already. I can't take it anymore, if this shit falls through at the last minute I'm gonna have a fucking fit.
>>
This will push votes for remain

Most people see Boris as a child, I don't just saying f.am
>>
>>77699759

the ENTIRE left wing moderates and far left AND some right wingers despise cameron with a passion

a chance to get rid of him 4 years early will be a god send to many

and the entire left wing want their marxist champion in no10...no gurantee he will be elected but the carrot of having another general election 4 years early might get the ENTIRE left to vote OUT

>tfw based nige wins the day
>>
>>77699895
boris is well liked...even some of the left like him

and if he is so unelectable....even more reason to vote out becuase the left will think corbyn can win
>>
File: what is wrong with these people.png (101 KB, 617x741) Image search: [Google]
what is wrong with these people.png
101 KB, 617x741
What is wrong with these people in remain?

anything /pol/ would like me to say?

>picture is about nigel farages poster being reported to the police
>>
The EU referendum was doomed when the false flag occured. The masses have always been, is, and will always be, too emotional and unintelligent to think rationally. They will see the murder of that anti-white Cox whore as "an evil act of muh raycussm!!" and will be motivated to vote for remain because "We need to stand up against the hatred"

Note how Cox's husband within an hour of her being declared dead, wrote on Twitter and shit urging people to "stand up against the hatred" etc. .

BREXIT was doomed when this happened. Not that it matters, modern civilization is doomed regardless. I suggest everyone to watch Varg Vikernes videos, his youtube channel is called "Thulean Perspective"
>>
File: 1466209074347.png (6 KB, 921x55) Image search: [Google]
1466209074347.png
6 KB, 921x55
>>77700826
UWOTM8?
>>
>>77700986
But muh postal votes.
Don't you think they are going to rig this one as well?
>>
>tfw forgot to pay my oxygen license and now the bobbies are after me
>>
>>77700826
I spoke to cUKs and apparently there isn't that much buzz about it being a LEAVE guy. People are responding negatively when media tries to blame it on leave, and apparently, yes, leave had gone up even more because of it.
>>
>>77701115
They will try to rig this one aswell. It's just as Trump says: You have to win by a large margin, because then they would have to be extremely obviously rigging in order to win it anyways. But if the difference is 2-3%, they can easily rig an election in their favour. If BREXIT has any chance of succeeding, they need to win by a margin of atleast 5% I'd say.
>>
>>77700342
Point out the recent article about the rape gang of Calderdale or the 14 year old girl gang raped in Newcastle by "refugees" that was covered up. These deluded nobbers work only on emotions, they don't understand or like reason.
>>
>>77701194
Well that's good I guess. But I don't think much of this in the end matters. I'm more and more convinced that modern civilization is simply doomed to fail, as all empires are. We're exhausting natural resources and perhaps most importantly, human intelligence. Masses are being dumbed down even further in favour of an aristocratic-style elite ruling the masses against the masses own interests. Modern civilization is simply bound for crash and failure.

And just so no one missunderstands me, I think that's a good thing. Modern civilization is disgusting, it is the reason our race is being exterminated.
>>
>>77700986
WTF 20% LEAD!

Has to be a freak poll or something.
>>
>>77700342

What's to argue? Germany's position in the EU is influential, and it has failed to handle the migrant crisis effectively, and it would rather drag down other member states with it than admit they've made a terrible mistake.

Farage is ultimately right in saying that that is what awaits us in a remain vote.
>>
Brexit won't happen. As much as I'd like it to happen, the truth is that the EU will force Britain to stay regardless of what the Brits vote for.
>>
>>77699439
I'm genuinely confused here.

Why the fuck do they have to replace leaders for each party if a Brexit happens?

Couldn't Cameron just say "no I'm not stepping down" or decide to block an early election?

I don't think this type of shit happens in America (or at least it's not as publicized).
>>
>>77701479
You have no clue how propaganda works do you? If the EU "forced them to stay" even after voting Out, that'd be against the interests of the EU beacuse that would spell the doom of the EU.

Fucking american idiots
>>
>>77701470
Excellent post, seriously.
>>
File: 1463687138037.jpg (50 KB, 447x717) Image search: [Google]
1463687138037.jpg
50 KB, 447x717
>>77701479
Only positive Brexit energy in these threads please
>>
>>77701582
There is nothing forcing him to step down, however, having failed to win a referendum he will look weak as both a party leader and a prime minister, obviously if I was an mp in the party and my leader had failed to win a referendum I would be putting pressure on him to step down and possibly take his place for myself. Basically Cameron will have large parts of the party working against him, in this situation it would be best for him to step down or the party would just fall apart.
>>
>>77701582
>Couldn't Cameron just say "no I'm not stepping down" or decide to block an early election?

he could in theory yeah, but he's burned so much popularity and political capital that he really wouldn't manage to overcome the push.
>>
Can I get some followers please?

@Saint_Birinus
>>
>>77702000
no but nice digits
>>
>>77699895
He's the most liked politician
>>
OI BRUV MEET ME BEHIND TESCOS ILL FOOKIN SHANK YA M8
>>
>>77702108
Is he going to run for Prime Minister? Is there something I don't know?
>>
>>77699439
>believing british voters can outvote jewish "postal voters"
>>
>>77701965
>Basically Cameron will have large parts of the party working against him
>>77701976
>he's burned so much popularity and political capital

I took some time to think about it and that was sort of my conclusion too. Thanks
>>
>>77701325
Your attitude can be used as an example of why Sweden is the first to burn. You are defeated. Listen to me.. You have already been defeated.

I suggest you google how to raise your test levels and become an active member of the resistance. There is a resistance, seek it out, join it, be a part of it. The Brexit has a real chance of succeeding, and like an anon has said in this thread, the more people vote leave, the more obvious their voting fraud will be, which gives us another chance to expose it and piss people off into joining the cause. The EU might fall. They lead us to believe and feel like they are too big to fail so that people like you lose all hope. Because losing hope is like a muscle losing tension. It's no longer has the strength to resist. But at the end of the day, if half of all Europeans are on the street, no one is gonna send an army to shoot us down. We are growing in numbers every day.

If you can't do that, it might be best to off yourself right now.
>>
>>77702374
You're like a child. If you defend an inch of the current system, you are enabling the ongoing extermination of our race. We're not supposed to "defend" anything, WE'RE THE AGGRESSORS, NOT THE DEFENDERS. The current swedish state, its institutions, its everything, is under attack by us, not defended by us against "the evil muslims":

The current system, with all its politicians, journalists, TV channels and entertainment and capitalist products and institutions, it's what's killing us.

My point about modern civilization being doomed to fail is that you CANNOT sustain this level of high technology we've seen the past 10-20 years for much longer, it's simply physically impossible and I hope it comes to an end very soon.
>>
>>77702229
He will be Prime Minister. Cameron won't survive win or lose.
>>
if cuckremain wins, i'm never voting in another election
>>
>>77700826
>the false flag

>killer walks into court today
>gives his name as 'Death to traitors, freedom for Britain'
>/pol/ still thinks it's a false flag
>>
Do people really like boris? He's a fucking clown. Fun to watch but awful as a leader.
>>
File: lads help me.png (60 KB, 638x486) Image search: [Google]
lads help me.png
60 KB, 638x486
Lads help me out here

>these people actually live in our country have seas of followers
>>
>>77700826
We are British not Swedish m8 Leave is going to win by at keast ten clear percemt. You wouldnt understand sven we actually have pride in ourselves.
>>
>>77703127

Log off Twitter and stop giving a fuck about these self-absorbed echo-chamber fuckwits would be my advice. It's sunny outside - go have a beer.
>>
>>77703196
>britain
>sunny

I do envy you for being able to drink in public though
>>
>>77701445
1001 people were polled
>>
>>77703127
Listen to
>>77703196
>>
>>77703429
I think i will, anything you say to them they just avoid answering question and then make a shit joke and all there followers retweet and like leaving you there with no real response
>>
File: 1466262520223-967424598.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1466262520223-967424598.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>77703300

Sunny af in Newcastle rn m80.
>>
>>77703557
EU is is a shithole, can't belive Denmark still apart of it.
>>
File: forever.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
forever.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>77703903
>>
>>77704069
We voted against joining the EU.
>>
>>77702113
Wow... never saw an American speaking fluent Chavanese before.
>>
>>77703557
Exactly twatter is an echo chamber that just caters to over opinionated normies and feed them the illusion of having a platform and an audience when in reality it's basically 5 of their equally tarded mates feeding each other giggle and moral feels. Those types probably won't even fucking vote anyway.
>>
Good luck on getting away from the EU dad
>>
>>77704483

> ALERT! NEW LEFT WING BREXIT VIDEO RELEASED FOR "LEFT AGAINST THE EU" SPREAD AND LIKE THE VIDEO.
ALERT! NEW LEFT WING BREXIT VIDEO RELEASED FOR "LEFT AGAINST THE EU" SPREAD AND LIKE THE VIDEO.
> ALERT! NEW LEFT WING BREXIT VIDEO RELEASED FOR "LEFT AGAINST THE EU" SPREAD AND LIKE THE VIDEO.
ALERT! NEW LEFT WING BREXIT VIDEO RELEASED FOR "LEFT AGAINST THE EU" SPREAD AND LIKE THE VIDEO.

HERE >>77704483
>>
If we have an early GE would it fuck up the fixed term parliament or would we still get one in 2020?
>>
>>77704455
I hope to god they don't mate, I want our country to be great again senpai
>>
how the fuck did a glorious man like boris johnson become mayor of londonistan for so long?
>>
File: 1456600572190_0.jpg (146 KB, 851x630) Image search: [Google]
1456600572190_0.jpg
146 KB, 851x630
>>77699439
You guys should get back into empire building once the Brexit goes through.

Great Brittan was cooler when it owned the world
>>
>>77701325

*Tips fedora*
>>
>>77701445
I was sitting down with my Dad, Mum, and 2 sisters who are in uni, when the news broke on BBC News, my entire family apart from me is voting stay. When they tried to blame it on "The Hatred Created By The Leave Campaign" the first thing my Dad said was " Thats so fucked up, politicising an innocent woman's death just to win less than 30mins after her death", my Mum and one of my sisters agreed. He says he will likely not vote now at all and will stay home. My mum is voting leave now.

KEK BE PRAISED. MEME MAGIC IS REAL.
>>
>>77701115
postal votes will probably win it for brexit, they are mostly done by older people AND none will be impacted by the shooting because they were all sent out before it
>>
>>77707901
>Implying postal votes aren't "Misplaced" that dont vote for the correct choice.
>>
File: britcucks.jpg (67 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
britcucks.jpg
67 KB, 1024x768
What's that, Brits?
Your government is corrupt?
Why not just use your guns and overthrow them? They don't give you the right to be governed, you give THEM the right.
Surely it can't be that hard.
>>
File: Nigel-Farage.jpg (46 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage.jpg
46 KB, 600x315
I'm from the UK but live in Canada.

I get to vote next week via proxy. I'm voting to Remain.

Your Brexit cuck faces when.
>>
>>77699895
Nobody dislkies Boris, hes like the fun uncle you never had, you cant hate him
>>
>>77708286
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
>>77703300
but...muh freedom
>>
>>77699439
Boris doesn't want to leave the EU, though. He's already stated he wants it reformed. He'll use the few years before we've fully leave to try and renegotiate a better deal. Granted it will hopefully be a better deal, but we'd still be in the fucking EU.
>>
File: pyramidofpower-4.jpg (72 KB, 525x600) Image search: [Google]
pyramidofpower-4.jpg
72 KB, 525x600
I can't wait to see the threads here when Brexit doesn't happen. Your votes don't mean shit. Grow up
>>
File: 1464623155969.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464623155969.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77708123
Why haven`t you shot obongo yet ? I mean, use your gun and make your stand...

Oh, the fact that you can bear arms means that you`re just a pansy having a gun and not using it ? Well, good job america, keep up the good work and the mass shootings you have prevented with said firearms, oh wait, that hasn`t happened either.
>>
The left want to get rid of Cameron. But they don't want to replace him with Boris.
>>
>>77708566
Agreed. The global elite will never allow it. It's already been predetermined
>>
>>77708855
He will eventually go away and lose influence and power. The EU will only grow stronger and fuck the UK more and more. Drawing in the retards and making the argument of it being possible to get out more valid.
>>
>>77708902
>The global elite
Is this newspeak for jews?
>>
>>77699904
Is this a powerplay after the 'highly suspiscious but no one can say it' shooting? Fuck me, the EU are such criminal commie scum. Rope would be a waste.
>>
>>77708286
Have you put that fire out yet?
>>
>>77699895
>>77699904
>>77708286
>>77707853
>>77708902
>>77709335
>>77709337
>>77708562
>Latest poll show remain gaining 10 points.

>Jo Cox' burial will take place on the 22nd.

>Killer confirmed nazi brexit fan.

FUCK, HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN? Demoralising as fuck. I'm out, you can't win.
>>
>>77700986
>online poll
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>77708902
Thats how i feel. I'm giving up.
>>
>>77708566

Why would the queen be at the top?

What gives the royal family pull over the Rothchilds and Soros' of the world?
>>
>>77709884
Probably more accurate than all the rigged 'official' polls.
>>
>>77709884
This wasn't some poll posted on some website's front page m80.

People are selected at random.
>>
>>77709854
>No one gives a shit
>still vote to leave

Whats keking me up about this "false flag" is that literally no one i hear talking about it makes the link to brexit.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.