[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Housing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 22
File: Kin_Ming_Estate_2013_10_part1.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2126) Image search: [Google]
Kin_Ming_Estate_2013_10_part1.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2126
Where do you live?
Are you renting? Do you own a house/flat?
Are you still paying for it? For how many years?
Why real state become so jewed? it's nearly impossible to buy your own place here in Europe if you don't have a lot of 'savings' aka parents money.
>>
>>77693087
Philadelphia, PA. Just bought a house. Seems like almost everything in the city has been converted to multi units. Many Chinese investors buy up inventory, it is difficult as a normal person to buy anything reasonable.
>>
>>77693087
I'm young and from Spain.. you already know the answer
>>
Glorious Kennesaw, GA. In an apartment. One of the few places that actually mandates gun ownership. Very few kangz , aside from college kids. Overall 9/10
>>
>>77693087
>China council estate
Bet that's a lovely place to reside.
>>
>>77693551

>Kennessaw

Marietta fag myself.
>>
File: DSC_0621.jpg (357 KB, 1613x907) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0621.jpg
357 KB, 1613x907
picture related
>>
>>77693763
It is Hong Kong not China and it is invented by British
>>
>>77693954

How'd it like living in those things?. Do your hear your neighbors screaming and kicking their kids around? or are the walls actually pretty thick?. You hear people jumping above you?.

What if the elevator breaks?. You scared of elevators with Chinese dick fuck broken equipment? Are those things earthquake proof?
>>
Apartment that I pay ~350usd a month for.
>>
>>77694152
Hong Kong have a space problem... they have to build tall flat buildings
>>
>>77693087
Buskerud, Flag
Own a flat
Still paying down loan for another couple of years.
>Why real state become so jewed?
Real estate*
Mass import of people who don't have to pay for their housing and don't contribute enough back to keep up housing growth for the rest of us who actually have to work for the roofs over our heads.
>>
>>77693315
Wanna go see the Phillies with me sometime? My treat!
>>
>>77693087
how did we go from paris, firenze, bath to that shit? how did we regress like that in just a few decades?
>>
>>77693465
I am tempted to take a loan to buy a flat but the euribor this low it's too risky.
>>
2 room apartment
145 euros a month
Got the price low because the owner is a delightful person and knows how hard is to get by for a family with 3 children.
>>
>>77695308
Well low Euribor doesn't have to be a problem. It depends on the conditions the banks gives you the loan.

The problem is how shitty is the labour market and the bullshit salaries. If yo'u're fired and you have to pay a loan... you have a problem.
>>
>>77693954
Yeah it's a little cozy here. You get used to it.
>>
>>77695291
overpopulation
>>
File: fachadas.jpg (171 KB, 564x360) Image search: [Google]
fachadas.jpg
171 KB, 564x360
>>77695291
Thats Hong Kong they bearly have soil and many many people, I think in their case it's justified. But yeah commie blocks brutalism and modern architecture in general are a fucking disgrace.
Fortunately in my city almost all the buildings are like pic related and many new ones adapt or try to imitate the style.
>>
>>77695525
yeah it's the whole picture, despite I have a pretty stable job one never know what would happen in 15-20 years.
>>
>>77693087
After WWII, people got bombed the hell out of their houses. The house ownership rate is still amongst the lowest in the World, 45%.

Add immigrants - both regular and refugees - and you have a horrible housing market in the big cities. A two room appartment will cost you 800-1.000 euro in Munich.

Buying anything is virtually impossible for the middle class.
>>
File: image.png (511 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 600x450
>MFW I work hard and save like fuck to get about £25,000 but still can't afford a house without becoming an eternal wage cuck

JUST
>>
>>77693087
When I started studying I started renting a small room in a shared student household (shared kitchen and bathroom) for €250,- pm, the room was around 6 square meters, little less even.

When a roommate moved out I took over hsi room of 10 square meters for € 350,- pm.

Because I knew my landlord was asking too high prices I did some research and used the government system to force her to lower my rent. She got pissed and sued me though I was insured for anything involving my room juristical so it didn't cost me a cent. She was very much pissed off and tried to force me out.

In the end I received around €1500,- in rent I had paid too much and now live here for €160,- which includes energy/water/gas.

It provides a cheap livingspace, though a shitty one. I want to move out but I am paying off all my student debts first and can easily put money aside now. When I have enough I will move out of here. But for the price it is a very good starting place.
>>
So many rentcucks.
I live in my parents house I separated my part of it as a separate apartment.

No rent to pay means total freedom.
>>
>>77693551
its the law in kennesaw
>>
>>77693087
queensland
yes i'm renting, house
yes paying, 2 years now
280 a week, quite cheap.
>>
File: 20160530_222900.jpg (4 MB, 3391x1378) Image search: [Google]
20160530_222900.jpg
4 MB, 3391x1378
One of the worst municipalities in Norway.
>>
>>77696197
>living in literal heaven
>worst
>>
>>77693087
White rock (Vancouver) once I get a million I can buy an asbestos riddled tear down.
>>
>>77695989
Buy land, turn it into a trailer home, or build a tiny home.

In my state, small plots go for 4k an acre. I imagine the UK is more expensive, but land out in the country is usually dirt cheap compared to buying a mcmansion.
>>
>>77696274
My municipality has a terrible bureaucracy.
Literally 70-80% of jobs are public sector jobs in banks, welfare office, town hall etc... The rest are farmers and grocery store jobs.

Local politicians are idiot who keep spending and spending even though this municipality has one of the highest debt in the country. Spending on useless shit like building huge public buildings that can't really be used for anything. Yet seem to not give a fuck about the crumbling infrastructure in the area.
>>
>>77696197
What exactly make it worst?
>>
>>77695542
Yeah it's not so bad tbch
>>
>>77694152
>Do your hear your neighbors screaming and kicking their kids around? or are the walls actually pretty thick?. You hear people jumping above you?.

sometimes but the effect is few.
It is annoying as fuck while neighbors are decorating their rooms.

>What if the elevator breaks?. You scared of elevators with Chinese dick fuck broken equipment?

Never have experience of elevator broken . Those elevators are made by Japan so the quaility is proven.
Also, our laws are strict than China so those elevators have a good maintenance. Never scared of elevator broken.

>Are those things earthquake proof?
Hong Kong is not in earthquake zones but those buildings can still withstand 7.0 earthquake .
>>
Any suggestions for places in the UK in a nice area that isn't expensive as fuck to rent?
>>
>>77693087
we told you about the urban jew. we warned you
>>
File: incredible.png (894 KB, 570x832) Image search: [Google]
incredible.png
894 KB, 570x832
>>77696197
Beautiful
>>
>>77696524
I live in the country it's more like £20,000 an acre lololololol
>>
>>77696602
Also, schools and churches are getting shut down so there's nobody moving in and this municipality has the literal highest percentage of welfare consumers in the nation, because it's so full of pensionists.
>>
>>77693087
I rent a room in the middle of Barcelona with the help of my father's money (currently doing an internship and not getting paid, but as soon as I get a paid job I'll start paying for my living expenses).

I don't need or want to buy a house, all I need is a room with a large desk. Having a house all to myself sounds too much of a bother. I literally would only live in my room anyway so what's the point.

Working all day on my computer, I need nothing but a bed, a large desk a bathroom and a window. I don't need no living rooms or anything like that.
>>
>>77693087
>Where do you live?
Delhi, India

>Are you renting? Do you own a house/flat?
Nope. Yes, two residential buildings and one commercial one in Industrial Zone.

>Are you still paying for it? For how many years?
Nope, Inherited them.

>Why real state become so jewed? it's nearly impossible to buy your own place here in Europe if you don't have a lot of 'savings' aka parents money.
Its hard to own a property in every decent place. Work hard or inherit faggot.
>>
>>77695902
I hear some years ago that because almost eveyone is renting in Germany the prices are low. And that it is even common for people to move to another flat if you chage job so you could spend less time to travel and so on. Did thing got that worse?
>>
File: Point_pleasant_nj_029.png (48 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
Point_pleasant_nj_029.png
48 KB, 580x580
>point pleasant, NJ
>98% white
>bought a house 2 years ago
>never seen a single dindu in town
>beach less than a mile away

Not bad
>>
File: 1457791530161.png (2 MB, 800x1797) Image search: [Google]
1457791530161.png
2 MB, 800x1797
>>77693087

With my parents like everyone from my generation who refuses to go into debt slavery.

>meet old friends
>a few took out huge mortgages for shitty houses
>no freedom, have to make payments
>stressed out at job, can't risk switching and being without a job for a few months

>mfw I live for practically free, work flexible hours as a software engineer and I'm saving up so I can buy my own place and not pay back a loan 5 times over

Why spend your life making money for other people only to be rewarded with a shitty house and an estranged family, who aren't grateful for it and then take your shit leaving you destitute and alone.

inb4 old people who moved out at 17 to get a job because that shit doesn't work any more these days. Housing is too expensive, renting is unavailable and jobs require degrees which take a lot of time to get.
>>
I live 100km+ away from Barcelona, in a tiny village up in the mountains, in a cute rustic rented house. I love it, fucking love it. Boyfriend and I are considering leaving and moving to Barcelona cause I wanna go to school.
>>
>>77696524

The US is huge. In the netherlands there isn't a single square foot that isn't managed or owned by someone. You can't just build anywhere either. You need permits and building land is expensive if you want access to facilities.
>>
>>77697617
You'll hate Barcelona.
I used to live in a small town near the coast too and Barcelona is a horrible place to me.

Shitskins, niggers, faggots, sudacas everywhere, if you have a car parking is super expensive, cars and noise everywhere, people are rude.

Good thing though is that there's paki grocery stores open all day every day so if you ever need a drink or something you can just go to the paki at the corner and get it.

I wish I didn't have to live in Barcelona for studies.
>>
My area in London, Right up the road from the Beetles crossing. It goes from top class houses to pic related
>>
File: AssGolem.jpg (55 KB, 744x494) Image search: [Google]
AssGolem.jpg
55 KB, 744x494
>>77697594
>no freedom

funny, that's what they say about you m9...
>>
>>77693954
How many bedrooms and sqr m?
Expensive?
>>
>>77697803
Madrid is the same. It's full of people. Full of immigrants. Expensive as fuck. Noisy and dirty.
>>
>>77698351
All big capital cities are basically the same.
>>
In Europe we have too many people for too little land mass. That's why it's becoming expensive and will only get more expensive
>>
>>77697803
I spent a week there last summer while we were looking at apartments. That's more or less the impression I got. Boyfriend lived there for a year, he likes the city but absolutely hates the noise and the stress. To me, it seemes like a gorgeous city with a great vibe, but after a year in the mountains, I don't know if I'd appreciate it as much. Not looking forward to that 600++ EUR a month in rent either :/
>>
>>77699092
I only rent one room and it costs me 280€.
Seriously what I hate the most about the city is the ungodly amount of shitskins I have to see.

Seeing them on the streets everywhere, on the subway, everywhere just everywhere nothing but shitskins.

I used to live in a small town and there was ONE black guy and one muslim family. Everyone else was white.

It really disgusts me seeing so many niggers and other assorted variets of shitskin.
>>
>>77699298
Part of my family is from Ávila and is difficult to see a foreigner.

Sometimes in Madrid's subway I feel that the stranger is me.
>>
>>77699298
>>77699888
Barcelona is not THAT bad, you should visit Paris, you would flip your shit. I was there the last week with gf and it wass unbreathable The fist think we saw was Gare du nord station, was literaly Somalia.
>>
Rent 700 a month for a 3 bedroom house in the country. 45 mins from Richmond
>>
>>77697982
Damn. It's sad to see Francois Hollande let himself go that badly. I guess his job is pretty stressful.
>>
>>77693763
It's Hong Kong, just google the title.

At least they have the sense to build tall apartments so everyone can have some personal space.

In western Europe, they seem to limit the height of most buildings for some stupid reason.

End result - not enough houses, inflated property prices.
>>
This is a terrible time to buy. We're in a housing bubble and no one wants to say so. It's gonna pop within 5 years. Save your money and plan to buy but keep renting.
>>
>>77696797
>Any suggestions for places in the UK in a nice area that isn't expensive as fuck to rent?

North of The Midlands.

The North (even cities) and Scotland are far cheaper than the South.

Problem is, if you don't have any family or ties to those areas, you will feel lonely.
>>
>>77701761
For real? Is this similar to the housing market crash a few years back? I don't know much about this kind of stuff, so please enlighten me :)
>>
>>77700808
I was in Paris last summer. I felt like I wanted to vomit every time I stepped out into the street.

I wouldn't live there even if I got paid to.

The more shitskins and negroids I see on the street the less I like them. As time goes by I want them out of my country more and more.
>>
>>77697594
I actually somewhat agree with you, but not because of your actual reasons.

It's just that in modern times housing is the most expensive aspect of our lives, above even food now. If you have somewhere you can stay for free while you save up money than it's your prerogative to do so.

Though I'd say just renting a shitty apartment and splitting the bill with a roommate who is likely a close friend of yours is SIGNIFICANTLY better than staying with your parents.

I'll pay 650 a month to be in a decent location and only have a receptive friend to deal with any day of the week. That's 650 a month that's not going into savings, but sometimes you need to move on.
>>
>>77697069
I know that feel.

The thing is, in the West they don't consider people like you and others.

1-bed apartments cost a hell of a lot to rent and with more space than many of us need. Quality, well made studios (they are usually conversions) are almost non-existent.

In Asia, you can get a one bedroom place for yourself that is like a studio that is absolutely tiny but you don't pay much rent for having a private place of your own compared to Europe.

Europe is rigged towards land owners and landlords.
>>
£800 a month for a 3 bedroom house.
>>
>>77702023
Really it's disgraceful.

I literally want my studio apartment with one big room that is bedroom, studio and living room all at once, a small kitchen and a bathroom.

Why are those either impossible to find or out of your fucking mind expensive.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>77700808
>>77701922

The last time I went to Paris it was 2009 and yes there a lot of them. The banlieus in north-east Paris are a mix between Mali and Algeria.
>>
>>77698452
There is plenty of space in which to build.

Problem in Europe is the NIMBYs who moan about people digging up green land to build places for people to live.

They care more about the ants and lower order animals than their own kind.
>>
File: 21452323.tj7ymqeist.900x1000.jpg (152 KB, 900x837) Image search: [Google]
21452323.tj7ymqeist.900x1000.jpg
152 KB, 900x837
>>77693087
I live in picrelated. In Moscow this is considered elite housing. Well, almoust elite.
I pay about $130 in per month.
>>
>>77693087
I lodge in a room at the top of a manor on the edge of a little village called Shifnal, about six different people live here.
I pay about £400 a week for a room with an en-suite, this includes all utilities and council tax.
It's in the countryside so I really enjoy it and the other people living here are nice so I can't complain.
>>
File: 200px-Young_Toadsworth.png (46 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
200px-Young_Toadsworth.png
46 KB, 200x250
>>77697343

>South Jersey
>>
>>77697689
Move here fag
>>
>>77702435

Do you have a picture from inside?
I always like looking at tower apartments
>>
>>77696034
My mother suggested this to me some time ago.
I refused, I'd rather lodge.
>>
>>77693087
Why do I love Hong Kong
>>
File: 37456646.hkxxp35oni.jpg (105 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
37456646.hkxxp35oni.jpg
105 KB, 1024x768
>>77702845
They're kinda meh. Of course there is elite duplex apartment but mine is most cheap, 55.00 sq m.
>>
PhD researcher in England. I pay a ludicrous rent of £350 per month (including bills) for a fucking room that's less than 20m^2. Fucking tiny victorian slave housing.

I'm not entirely sure why the whole student body accepts this shit.
>>
>>77703344
>55.00 sq m.
>elite
>>
>>77703344
Nice pedophile cavern
>>
>>77702289
We must maintain the greenbelt here. Our population density is already too high in England.
We'll tarmac the country building houses for slavs.
>>
>>77702668

>point pleasant is south Jersey

Limey please
>>
Miami

Current rent is $1700.

Hopefully the housing market crashes soon so I can buy something nice.
>>
>>77693087
Brussels.
I objectively earn a lot (2000+ eurobucks) but I still can only rent semi-miserable property if I want it to be a decent neighbourhood. I'd need to take out a 30 year loan if I want to buy an apartment here.

Please make the EU kill so all the rich eurocrats move out and our rent finally goes down.

Second problem is all of mudslimes that gather in areas, which drops rent so only other mudslimes move in, and all the white people flee to better areas which drives prices higher.
>>
>>77695989
I'm going to Birmingham in July, by my calculations it will tske me 2 years to save up about 25 grand, eith this money i can affort to build a great 4 bedroom house i've always wanted , i already own prime land but it's not expensive anyway, i feel sorry for you guys, i might have to be a slave but at least after it's over i get my dream home , see you in July
>>
Spanish way of housing is a meme, half of the country is a wasteland but we still are living in small flats like ants and it still costs a fucking kidney.
>>
>>77693087
>not being a homeowner
What the fuck are you guys doing? If you buy, you literally have to pay 0 rent and can even make a profit when you sell.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 960x720
>Charlotte, NC metro area
>4 bedroom, 2900 Sq Ft home
>purchased for $213k in 2011
>$1,250 monthly mortgage
Its hot as hell today. Will be bringing the minions to the subdivision pool after lunch.
>>
>>77704227
>Birmingham
>not an absolute muslim/gypsy shithole

so jelly
>>
Chicago, illinois. Live in a condo at the top of my building in lincoln park. Still paying, rent is $3000 a month.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.com.jpg (1 MB, 750x530) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.com.jpg
1 MB, 750x530
>>77704236
That's because most people in Spain leave in Madrid and in the coastlines. Madrid is full, houses are small and expensive. Castile is empty so houses maybe not so big but at least are cheaper.
>>
>>77704612
I love that Romania's population is spread out instead of being clustered up into mega shitholes like in Russia, thanks based agrarian culture
>>
>>77702435
$130? what?
>>
File: Ciudad_Valdeluz_02.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Ciudad_Valdeluz_02.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>77704236
Spanish way of housing is a fucking jewish scam, 60% of propieties are lying there fucking empty because owners and banks want to keep the bubble growing and growing nobody want to sell or rent for a lower price, so you have a lot of people without houses and a lot of empty houses around.
>>
File: 1466021004592.jpg (184 KB, 404x670) Image search: [Google]
1466021004592.jpg
184 KB, 404x670
>>77705249
Capitalism is the weapon of the jew my friend, and they won
>>
>>77705249
Urbanism in Spain is horrifying aesthetically and a jew trick morally. I'm so proud of this country.
>>
>>77706592
Seriously, even the apartments in Colombia are better designed
>>
>>77698014
3 rooms
47 sqm
about 300 usd per month

pic unrelated
>>
>>77693087
Newport News, VA
Lease w/ option to buy. 2 bedroom condo.
Lease is for 5 years.

Ya getting housing can be a pain depending on where you live. I had to borrow from my mom for the down payment and monthly payments are about 1/4 of my salary.
>>
>>77694988
Sure.
[email protected]
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
Live with my parents

Literally nobody I know has moved out. I'm gonna save all my shekels. Even if I could I wouldn't want to move out, I like being around and helping my family.

Moving out was a post-war scam to sell houses.
>>
>>77693087
Here in BR houses are very overpriced and renting is much more advantageous, yet almost everyone dreams of buting one just to pay alot of interests to the jews.
>>
File: 1455337806970.png (594 KB, 564x611) Image search: [Google]
1455337806970.png
594 KB, 564x611
>amsterdam
>500eur for a small room
>>
File: 1428145211912.jpg (8 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1428145211912.jpg
8 KB, 250x237
>>77711421
Leftists:
>hey guys house prices are too high
>i know lets bring in millions of immigrants, that'll help the housing situation

>we need to protect natural and green areas!
>let's concrete over everything to house people

JUST
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.