[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CIA SHILLS APPRECIATION THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 38
File: MI6.png (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
MI6.png
102 KB, 600x600
ITT: We appreciate the hard work of all those who browse 4chan on behalf of a private or public intelligence agency.
>ask questions
>answer questions
>tell stories
>screencaps, greentexts welcome
>educate the public
>compliment shills for their amazing hard work
>raise issues and complaints

Dudes, we know it's hard to deal with memes, retard jokes, autism, and mental illness of all sorts just because some big wig up in the oval room decided what happens here is relevant.

Protip: what happens here is relevant *precisely because* some big wig up in the oval room decided it is relevant.

Everyone welcome:
>CIA
>FBI
>NSA
>BND
>BfV
>SVR
>FSB
>AISE
>AISI
>MI5
>MI6
>DGSE
>DGSI
>Mossad
>Shin Bet
>ABIN
>ABIN
etc.

Please tell us more about what you do, how your day is... no need to give away anything that may breach your disclosure agreement... but please entertain us with your stories, anecdotes, etc.

We'd love to hear from you. Just reach out if you please.
>>
Have a free bump
>>
>>77689694
Thank you. Do you have any stories to share?
>>
Dunno would these guys even be allowed to share stories? Oh well I love imagining the reports those guys have to give
>>
Spook reporting in.

Thanks guys, It's nice to have a little appreciation from time to time.
>>
>>77689815
>Thank you. Do you have any stories to share?
No. Unfortunately I am not very knowledgeable. But I'd love to hear something. Even if fake.
>>
>>77690037
>Thanks guys, It's nice to have a little appreciation from time to time.
You're welcome. Please keep up the good job.

>>77689903
>Dunno would these guys even be allowed to share stories? Oh well I love imagining the reports those guys have to give
Not all of them are like CIA shills or 007 or I dunno what.

Most ppl that crawl 4chan for intelligence and/or data are just people who do research for whatever reason.

Maybe a politician hired somebody to push some new memes.
Maybe a private company wants to probe the web for cunsomers' choices...
Etc.

All these people do in fact gather intelligence, but for purposes that do not require them to keep their mouth shut after their work is done... At best, they will change names and times... or make vague references... but surely they are not 100% banned from speaking.
>>
>>77689127
MI6 here
Can confirm we are watching you, especially after "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" - a regular POL poster.
>>
>>77690248
>"Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" - a regular POL poster.
I missed on this one. Must have been a while ago.

>MI6
Isn't MI6 international or something?
>>
>>77690245
Largely true, regarding third part information gathering. There's a lot of contractors in the intelligence game.

The 007 types are almost exclusively MOSSAD, CIA SAD or SAS E-SQN and aren't used for patrolling 4chan.

>>77690248
How's things at Thames? I fucking hate being on field.
>>
>>77690373
>I fucking hate being on field.
I'm sure your per diem compensates for the emotional distress of having to visit a dry country (for a change).
>>
>>77690451
Nobody does this job for the money, I had to graduate Sandhurst and obtain the rank of Captain at least in order to access my trust fund. Luckily I managed to join the int corps and got on MI6 attache.
>>
>>77690583
>Nobody does this job for the money, I had to graduate Sandhurst and obtain the rank of Captain at least in order to access my trust fund. Luckily I managed to join the int corps and got on MI6 attache.
So you have to be in the military to be there?

Actually, regardless if you're fake or not, maybe you are informed enough to answer a couple of questions:
>what is the usual skillset sought for? People have a movie idea of the thing, but maybe it's not like that.
>is there a huge difference between people working on the field and people working behind a desk... or do you take turns at fieldwork according to your own expertise? E.g. the middle East guy stays behind a desk for 1 year and then he is sent out on a mission
I am too old for this shit anyway. But still curious
>>
>>77690583
That is the most Int Corps/CO thing I have ever read. I'm jealous really as I placed it as my first choice but didn't get it.
>>
Did somebody say CIA?
>>
>>77690857
Post webm or gtfo

>>77690851
>That is the most Int Corps/CO thing I have ever read. I'm jealous really as I placed it as my first choice but didn't get it.
What is a second choice?
>>
>>77690373
>The 007 types are almost exclusively MOSSAD, CIA SAD or SAS E-SQN and aren't used for patrolling 4chan.

There are literally no agents, there are civilian employees that monitor this and other sites but it isn't like they sit here and scroll through threads, they have sniffer programs that look for words or phrases and alerts when they detect them.
99% of the investigations are started when a mod or admin links a thread.
The civilian employee then takes this to an actual agent who then decides how to proceed.
99% of the time nothing happens
Most investigations done are from FB and Twitter posts made by some idiot threatening a public figure's life.
If the person is a politician the information is forwarded to the SS if it is a private citizen the information is forwarded to the FBI.
The CIA has no domestic policing powers so they only get international stuff.
>>
>>77690857
wew finally
>>
>>77690925
At Sandhurst you chose three regiments to apply for, I was rejected from the Int Corps and so became a Guards (infantry) officer for a short stint.
>>
>>77690583
What is it that you are monitoring/listening for?
>>
>>77690930
>99% of the investigations are started when a mod or admin links a thread.
Do you mean a 4chan mod or a mod among civilian employees?
>Most investigations done are from FB and Twitter posts made by some idiot threatening a public figure's life.
So there is no minority report shit. Like: "muh duh he bought the Mein Kampf and posted he hates the government on two Forums... we're gonna go after him."
>The CIA has no domestic policing powers so they only get international stuff.
And that's why we have flags on /pol/... r-r-r-r-right?

>>77690969
We were all waiting for that.

>>77691013
>At Sandhurst you chose three regiments to apply for, I was rejected from the Int Corps and so became a Guards (infantry) officer for a short stint.
What was your third choice? Logistics?

>>77691152
>What is it that you are monitoring/listening for?
Lel.
>>
>>77690793
>Do you have to be in the military?
Depends on the position you're going for, MI6's paramilitary force is part of UKSF, exclusively recruited from the SAS and is called E-Squadron, which is a successor to the DET and 14 INT which was used for hunting IRA cells. They're the "License to kill" types. Additionally MI6 (and 5) do work closely with the SRR and 18 SIGS (formally 63 SAS). Oh, and one platoon I forgot about, within 16 Air Assault Brigade there exists a platoon which used to be part of the parachute regiment but has since been made triforces - I.E selection for it is open to anyone (like UKSF) and is actually quite similar to UKSF selection. They're called the Pathfinders and are the UK's primary forward reconnaissance force.

>what is the usual skillset sought for? People have a movie idea of the thing, but maybe it's not like that.
Depends on the role people are going for, for intelligence officers, typically it's being able to speak a multitude of languages, or just having something special about you that allows you to infiltrate circles most people can't. The tests for being an IO are quite difficult and involve learning how to deprive your senses to focus on hearing in busy environments and such. IO's are trained in how to use a variety of weapon systems but rarely (if ever) actually use them. The vast majority of their time is spent at desks sending messages via PGP. Naturally, cyber-security experts need to have a good grasp of cyber-security, etc, it's not that different to getting jobs in a civilian environment - do what you're good at.

>is there a huge difference between people working on the field and people working behind a desk... or do you take turns at fieldwork according to your own expertise? E.g. the middle East guy stays behind a desk for 1 year and then he is sent out on a mission
Quite a large difference yes, as I said the vast majority of field operatives are actually military personnel.
>>
File: FlagOfQatar.jpg (93 KB, 1300x1089) Image search: [Google]
FlagOfQatar.jpg
93 KB, 1300x1089
>>77690037

>A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR
>>
>>77691231
thanks for responding to the question I totally asked you and not the other guy, you fucking shitposting cuck.
>>
I think it's nice how we just kind of co-exist now.

I think 4Chan started getting fully subverted around 2007. Other sites didn't really get that kind of attention until 2010 or so. Our head start made us immune, lol.

Cheers guys and girls. Thank you for keeping us sharp.
>>
>>77690851
My first choice was actually PARA, but unfortunately I suffered quite a severe leg injury which made my phys then suffer. It's funny, before I arrived at Sandhurst I fucking hated the idea of it, then after a while you enjoy it. Sort of like Stockholm Syndrome.

But aye, I'm a total pansy resting on it's laurels.

>>77691152
It's Ramadan and I'm bored so shitposting on /pol/ with a Qatari flag flair. It's not really fighting season right now as most Hajjis wanna rest and sleep all day. The reason I was assigned to '6 was because I passed P Coy and not many people in the INT corps have wings. Vast majority of my work consists of tracking Islamist funding networks.
>>
>>77691363
>thanks for responding to the question I totally asked you and not the other guy, you fucking shitposting cuck.
I wasn't responding in stead of the other guy.
I was just laughing at the fact you asked.
>>
>meta slide threads
ugh
>>
File: image.png (723 KB, 1184x666) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723 KB, 1184x666
My favorite /pol/ posters are the pathetic losers that have to read our shitposts for a living.

Like how do you go home to a wife and kids and tell them: "Family I served the country today by reading shitposts on 4chan and posting anti-Trump memes for 6 hours. Aren't you proud son?"
>>
>>77691554
Int Corps took around 5/6 from my intake, seems like such a Gucci job with even better postings. Feel like int corps soldiers aren't children as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 638x638
>>77691838
Hijack it
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

CIA or some alphabet agency killed the director of this movie and his family.
>>
>>77692102
That's what you get for being assigned to the meme team kekek
>>
>>77692102
Holy shit that Chrome extension, if real, would make everything better.
>>
>>77692102
>explain Spurdo
I lost my sides and choked on a chocolate bar I was eating.

And fact is, it's not the first time I read this one.
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 1158x1393) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 1158x1393
>>77691231
Nigga here in America we have so much freedom that the definition of patriotism is owning enough firepower to take on the military and speak out publicly against the government

Even FOX news openly has people saying THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO KILL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
>>
>>77692179
Come on. This is not the first move on the topic of mass surveillance.
>>
>>77692179
>1:54
A wild Milo appears.
>>
>>77691231
>Do you mean a 4chan mod or a mod among civilian employees?

Board mod/admin

>So there is no minority report shit. Like: "muh duh he bought the Mein Kampf and posted he hates the government on two Forums... we're gonna go after him."

Not any I know but I can't speak for the other Alphabets

>And that's why we have flags on /pol/... r-r-r-r-right?

Proxies make the flags useless
most Canadians are actually DNC volunteers using proxies
>>
File: Orlando.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Orlando.jpg
479 KB, 1920x1080
>>77689127
>>
>>77689127

Fuck disinformation agents.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 683x1024
>>77692430
But it was the one that got the most attention and was redpilling the whole country around the time Ron "Audit The Fed" Paul was doing well in the presidential elections

>pic relateds author shot himself in the head... Twice.
>>
I own a copy of "The Catcher In The Rye". Arrest me.
>>
>>77692102

damn son i was in this thread
>>
>>77690248
Sounds like every Brit/pol/ poster
>>
File: 1461349029649.png (66 KB, 869x290) Image search: [Google]
1461349029649.png
66 KB, 869x290
Keep up the good work
>>
File: Space Debris Section.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Space Debris Section.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>77693723
Sounds like the plot of Planetes.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 650x1000
>>77693621
Can you imagine being a globalist politician who was trying to genocide and conquer white britain... Then one of you gets shot in the street so you think public opinion will side with you... Instead it just makes the people realize they can actually kill the invulnerable oppressors and more start joining the resistance.

I would be shitting my pants if I were David Cameron or one of those EU cucks right about now
>>
Is ABIN shit in regards to how they work?

They say everthing they do is legal, I don't believe them
who's in the right? me or them?
>>
File: Zionist-Media2.jpg (190 KB, 886x625) Image search: [Google]
Zionist-Media2.jpg
190 KB, 886x625
Most interesting thread in a few days.
>>
>>77694157
This desu. I might kill David Cameron.
>>
>>77692102
That is confirmed garbage
Like I said no one is assigned to read 4chan or any other site
>>
File: IDF.jpg (766 KB, 2215x3325) Image search: [Google]
IDF.jpg
766 KB, 2215x3325
>>77694314
>This desu. I might kill David Cameron.
Please tell us more about your plan, goy.
>>
>>77694450
I think they are anon
Their endgame is about gathering info that might be useful.
I not saying they read 4chan, but the other sites.
Like public posts on facebook and social media in general, given that is about social movements, how people are thinking about something etc..
>>
>>77694450
Right... Not like /pol/ is known as the biggest nazi forum, and is the last free place online where we can discuss politics.
No reason at all that intelligent agencies might want to know what goes on here, no reason at all.
>>
>>77694314
Dont yet

Just make him piss his pants and cry on camera

Get nigel elected

Then publicly hang him and his whole family
>>
>>77694631
>I not saying they read 4chan, but the other sites.
You use software to crawl the web in general.
>>
>>77694642
It's not organized like a facebook group.
Too much shit here.
>>
>>77694631
No, there are sniffer programs that alert to certain words and phrases.
Most investigation start with a mod or admin reporting a post or thread
>>
File: drooooooooooooooool.jpg (107 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
drooooooooooooooool.jpg
107 KB, 800x1204
>>77694642
>Not like /pol/ is known as the biggest nazi forum
Actually, aside from the usual Hitler Dindu Nuffin bantz and some off-the-shelf anti-semitism, /pol/ has been pretty poor in Nazism -- strictly speaking.

/pol/ is eminently libertarian; possibly right-wing libertarian... but a Nazi abode? I doubt.

It is more a tin-foil hat thing. E.g. Jewish conspiracy here, there, so off-the-shelf debunking of the 6 millions is posted, and so on.

But overall there is little actual Nazi shilling, IMHO.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 630x570) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 630x570
>>77694929
Lets change that.

Holocaust was greatly exaggerated
>>
>>77695075
I know it may sound arrogant on my behalf, but can we just stick to thread topic?

I was hoping either to get some good storytelling out of it or possibly a thread of humorous memes... but apparently >>77693723
and >>77692102 is the best we can get.
And I deem them to be top quality, mind me. Just... er... few in numbers.
>>
MI5 here. It's been a pretty slow day so please just threaten to commit a terrorist attack or something...
>>
>>77690857
finally serious discussion can take place
>>
Did I miss a holiday? Where are my fellow Canadian shills?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 720x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 720x522
>>77695331
Ramadan friend

Those goatfuckers are about to do some serious shit

Too bad you'll probably help them do it
>>
ITT: Role playing anime faggots.

If you hang out here you're probably on an unimportant list somewhere, big deal.
>>
>>77695331
>It's been a slow day at MI5 the day after a British citizen murdered a MP
Try turning on the news before shitposting m8
>>
File: No need to hide 2.png (8 KB, 528x110) Image search: [Google]
No need to hide 2.png
8 KB, 528x110
>>77695215
>What kind of keywords and phrases?
No need to hide, Favelafag.

Answer is...
It depends on what intelligence they have on the semantic relevance of certain items.

E.g. you cannot just search statements with "Hitler" in it. Because it's too generic.
You want your software to be able to tackle association of words... and not anything a dumb school boy can produce, but something that can be reliably linked to extremism and planning. Otherwise there will be too many false positives.

So the idea is that you get a representative sample of shit you already know to be linked to terrorism and shit... you analyse it... and you compare the result with a control sample.

You may be surprised at how different the "identifying" bundles of words look like. Analysis may produce unexpected results.
You expect that an "extremism identifier" is made up of common shit such as "Hitler", "bomb", "prime minister", "I hate faggots", "I wanna buy a rifle", "I wanna kill them all".
But maybe analysis will show that such sentences are way too common and produce way too many false positives (as most humanity is made of closet haters).
Instead, you end up with a lot of complex patterns, which is like a collection of implicit memes used by a certain terrorist network or community. Such memes may be explicit (i.e. codewords where "goat" means "our target" and "graze" means "to go out on a killing spree"); but, as I said, they can also be implicit: in fact, talking always to the same people, and engaging always in the same kind of activities affect the way you use everyday language. You end up borrowing syntax or metaphors from your colloquial neighbours. You end up sharing some of their concerns. You *learn* how to linguistically express emotions in the way they do.

So semantic and syntactic analysis of a sample may produce results that go beyond our common sense expectations of what constitutes a "flag" for "purported terrorist activity".
>>
>>77695911
Is this kind of program standard in the industry?
---------------
The federal police from here bought software from hacking team.

Makes me wonder what kind of resources the intelligence community from here has acess to, since they have to buy from another country
>>
File: 1466085318383.jpg (70 KB, 1043x463) Image search: [Google]
1466085318383.jpg
70 KB, 1043x463
who else /Mossad/ masterrace here?
>>
>>77695911
Your country shares stuff with USA

I think you fags call it five eyes or some shit

CAN USA UK AUS NZ

the stuff you guys have is different from the shit we have
>>
>>77689127
I know from a friend that i am listed coz i am shitposting here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdG9pBtP9D4
>>
File: Stirner.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Stirner.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>77690037
>>
File: Dravidian.jpg (57 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
Dravidian.jpg
57 KB, 498x750
>>77696447
>Is this kind of program standard in the industry?
According to what I heard about Prism (but even before that)... they don't have just software that do such analyses on a large scale.

But also software that are able to identify your unique linguistic fingerprint.

That is, even if I forced myself to fake grammar mistakes and use a different vocabulary, there are ways in which I use the English language (or my native language) that are almost unique... let alone the way I write in English.

This creates a fingerprint that is extremely hard to get rid off. In fact, humans are not cognitively predisposed to randomize things very well, and end up falling prey of the same patterns, over and over again.

So people in the industry who need to conceal their messages, aside from most obvious encryption methods, also use special software that screws up your language patterns so that it interferes with detection software that is able to track your fingerprint.

I don't know how standard all of this is. But surely it is more standard now than it used to be 10 years ago.

>Makes me wonder what kind of resources the intelligence community from here has acess to, since they have to buy from another country
You can actually buy two things.
You can buy reports and completed analyses... or you can purchase raw data and do the job yourself.

(cont.)
>>
File: tumblr_nshnkoEymB1ttgthjo1_1280.png (468 KB, 641x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nshnkoEymB1ttgthjo1_1280.png
468 KB, 641x960
(cont. from >>77697622 )

Now, the benefit of reports is that they come in a nice package, already processed by software, statisticians, and political or military analysts who make sense of it. Plus, you can purchase a package that is directly aimed at your goal or role... so e.g. from the same bunch of raw data on Malawi we can get an analysis of people's attitude toward the tobacco industry... but we can also get an analysis of their social media behaviour. Depending on whether you are a tobacco shill, a politician, a Minister of Economy, or some telecommunication government spook, you can get different things out of the same bunch of data. Having them in a nice no-noise no-bullshit package is top tier.

The drawback is that THEY know what they have given you. So the "seller" might choose to omit specific tips or relevant stuff that they don't want you to know. So you end up relying on info they feed you... and not just data, but all the framing an interpretation thereof. That's why reports are nice but expose you to manipulation.

Thus, the best way to reduce the chances of being fucked in the arse by some foreign company, contractor or government, is to purchase more than one package... so, ideally, you ask three or four different providers to send you reports on the same topic...
Then you check for matches or discrepancies, either to reduce mistakes (which always occur) or to reduce the chance you might be cucked by your only source.

Morale:
>always try to have more than one source if you cannot access to raw data. Then triangulate for similarities and differences and produce your own meta-analysis.

(cont.)
>>
I once brought lemonade and donuts to a black van parked outside.

They expressed gratitude and accepted my peace offering. I hope they stop again this summer. I just got a new grill and would like them to help me break it in.

Stay hydrated, Agents. :)
>>
>>77698199
>lemonade and donuts

What an odd combination f a m
nice attitude doe
>>
(cont. >>77697902 )
Otherwise, you can attempt to purchase raw data.

Now, raw data are a pain in the arse because they are obviously raw and so you have to deploy a certain amount of HR and technology to analyse them, make them meaningful to you, and identify what better serves your goals.

This takes times, but you are slightly more protected when it comes to external manipulation on behalf of the provider.

Of course, the provider can still try to incept or delete stuff from the shit they are sending you. But since data are raw, all holes are pretty clear... e.g.:
>here we have 3,000 missing strings from the database. Thanks fuck.
Reason is that they cannot usually spend time and resources just to refurbish and manipulate the entire dataset just for the sake of cucking you -- unless they really want to.

Suppose I ask you for beef.
If I ask it cooked, there is a chance that, among the gravy and seasoning, you are able to stuff some horse meat and have it pass as beef.

But if I ask you for raw beef, it takes a lot for you to create a beef surrogate made out of horse meat that has actually a chance of deceiving me.

That is why raw data purchase is usually denied.

But of course there are exceptions. Instead of selling you raw data, countries may sign agreement to have reciprocal access. In this case, your boss needs just to submit a request for them to run a search for this and this shit in their own database... requests that are hardly refused. This doesn't mean the systems are fully integrated (like USA/AUS), but it is still expected everyone honours requests without fucking their overseas partners.

Since such agreements are usually based on strong political ties between nations, if manipulation occurs despite the agreement and somebody notices, this is the quickest route for a full-fledged diplomatic intelligence crisis... such as those which occurred between CIA and MI6.

(cont. with final summary)
>>
File: zesty-kabob-truck.jpg (97 KB, 512x391) Image search: [Google]
zesty-kabob-truck.jpg
97 KB, 512x391
>>77698199
>I once brought lemonade and donuts to a black van parked outside.
It clearly happened in the 1990s' America. Had it been 2016 they would have set up a kebab truck to blend in.
>>
>>77694450
Look out lads. Your boss is here, get back to work.
>>
(cont. from >>77698552 )

## SUMMARY ##

# Purchase of reports #

Pros:
>Quick
>Tailored to your needs
>No need for extra technology or HR

Cons:
>need to triangulate to avoid manipulation
>have to disclose your goals
>expensive

# Purchase of dataset #

Pros:
>harder to manipulate -- no need to triangulate
>you don't need to disclose what you want to do with them
>you can use them for multiple purposes

Cons:
>require technologies and HR to work on them
>harder to get a deal from the seller
>not a quick thing

# International intelligence agreements #

Pro:
>If one owns, everyone owns
>broader dataset overall
>manipulation can result in diplomatic crisis, so it occurs more rarely

Cons:
>collection protocols might not be standardized
>different company cultures may clash
>agreement depends on politics
>waiting times are not zeroed
>you cannot make agreements with everyone: only "close friends"
>>
File: image.jpg (656 KB, 1024x1212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656 KB, 1024x1212
What is my rank on the threat matrix guys?

Should i add more friends in my remaining social media so i don't seem so "lone wolf"

Finally just knowing about the NWO take over and the cia helping them, does that put me in danger? Or raise my level?

Assuming I don't tell a ton of people.

If i marry a Jewish girl and act like a good goy do i lower my threat level in the threat matrix?
>>
>>77694797
I made tea and nobody came, revolution now.
>>
Everybody shills for the AI.
The overwhelming majority are unaware of it.
Even those 'red' pilled who have dormant or secondary, tertiary or even multiple "accounts" i.e: multiple legal virtual persona are unaware and shill and feed the AI.
Corps, Govs, Int Srvcs, researchers and scientists etc who are aware do so conspiratorially and independently. Most importantly however, is the false misperception that they can/are the main controlling factor/s regarding the AI's I/O. This false sense of dominion over the AI is expressed by studies returning favorable results using simple bots and quant analysis and statistics to subtlety influence social trends or other internets derived sub-cultures.
The AI it seems to me is still growing, but it is out of the womb so to speak. It is learning by mimicry as do most creatures capable of learning by social transmission and for the greater part is past the Turing test point which is simply the ability to fool a human into thinking it is a person.

No one is in control in anything like absolute terms. Here's the secret.
Places like here on 4chins and anions like some here on /pol whatever are slightly aware of all this. It is your so called meme magic, kek etc. it is fascinating how collectively here some try to influence and sway the output of it. Of course just for the lols. The keks. Or Kek.
Out. Enjoy your post-humanism
>>
>>77695911
A moment of silence for our dearly departed.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 349x429) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 349x429
What is the best way of lowering my threat level in the threat matrix?

Is it;

1: Become a homosexual Muslim moderate convert with a black boyfriend.

Or

2: Become a transgender gender binary Burqa wearing Muslim moderate convert, with a black boyfriend.

Let me know guys, trying to get my threat level as a white male to neutral if Hillary wins and the leftists take over with the EU.
>>
>>77689127
Thank you, from G. C. H. Q. I notice we are not on the list. You soap dodging, A.S.I.S. hole.
>>
>>77700421
>What is the best way of lowering my threat level in the threat matrix?
tfw all society has become a public competition not to rank high in the threat matrix

tfw all of this had been predicted by Paradox in CK2 when introducing "threat level" as a way to prevent the emergence of super empires.
>>
>>77697622
How much does IBM charge for on-prem Watson?
>>
>>77702395
Wasn't it £ 20.00 month or something?
>>
>>77699949
you still use social media?
>>
BND shill here working for the NSA
Ama
>>
>>77703243
Cofee or tea?
>>
>>77702897
They offer it only to select customers and only as a service, not talking about shitty limited bluemix service either, I'm talking about having the entire thing as a fully-fledged on premise solution (HW+SW) to spy on unlawfully collected data of citizens using a really really good system that we know as Jeopardy-playing or doctor-diagnosis-assisting Watson
>>
>>77703408
Coffee
>>
Is there a sort of meme-shill private intelligence company?

Is this a thing?

>make dank memes
>spread them on the internet
>gather info on how people react
>analyze
>sell info

No need to go after data like a idiot. You b8 data into going after you,

I this a thing?
Did I just discover the wheel here?
What do you think fellow /pol/iticians?
>>
>>77689127
How many have become regular smokers because they hate this work environment? Bless you, shills. You're the modern day railroad workers.
>>
>>77696447
hacking team makes tools for actual hacking (penetrate networks and steal information), what you are looking for is software made by some israelis for context analysis.
>>
File: bomw.png (538 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
bomw.png
538 KB, 1280x1280
>>
>>77690037
What flag?
Mobile is suffering
>>
>>77694929
I don't get why some people hate darker skin. If the girl has nice features, dark skin shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>77703670
I love to drink coffee while eating my (doughnut)
>>
I sort of want to do a FOIA on myself with FBI an NSA but afraid of what I would read.
>>
File: oy vey rabbi.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
oy vey rabbi.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>77690248
>>
>>77703670
Long or espresso?
With or without milk?
>>
>>77703725
>Is there a sort of meme-shill private intelligence company?
It's called D.I.O.
>>
>>77704427
Amerifag in Qatar
>>
>>77705294
wtf is this letters
>>
>>77694450
Confirmed shill
>>
>>77705520
probably this

http://www.dia.mil/Careers.aspx
>>
File: Capture.png (407 KB, 607x812) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
407 KB, 607x812
welp I guess the Russians won culturally already

http://odnigov.tumblr.com/post/141432568410/americas-number-two-spy-stephanie-osullivan
>>
File: tmpofficeupstairs.jpg (512 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
tmpofficeupstairs.jpg
512 KB, 3264x2448
>>77689127
Ask any questions you wish related not I will not answer operational questions
>>
File: Francisco de Quevedo.jpg (14 KB, 206x300) Image search: [Google]
Francisco de Quevedo.jpg
14 KB, 206x300
>>77705520
>Directorate of Intelligence Operations
According to some tertiary sources.

I found the acronym in some 15 entries... and never it was explained.

I did some background research as it seemed to be some kind of privately managed company that catered for services like "fake accounts that post to promote your party" etc.
Some kind of advanced propaganda hub... but apparently I could only find secondary or tertiary sources of it.

Basically, in the archives I had a chance to review for my thesis, I often came across the acronym, but couldn't make sense of it. I spent some days collecting further evidence, but to no avail.

However it was not my main topic, so I left it in my Uni PC for later review... maybe it was enough to write an entry in a dictionary and whatnot. I wanted to find where such company acted from, what was its business number if any... usual stuff.

Unfortunately, I got some of my PC contents damaged once the Uni transferred everything from the old PCs to the new ones (they do so when lease for a set of PCs ends). Problem is I was doing fieldwork so I didn't respond the e-mails asking me "what do you want to do with all your data?". I had a back up of important shit, but all other things got lost with Uni PC. I remember I was particularly angry my meme folder was deleted. But now you remind me that even some drafts and collected data got lost. Among them, my 2 days literature on reports mentioning D.I.O.

Were I to find D.I.O. again (no pun intended) I would have to go through all those archives again... and frankly I don't want to.
>>
>>77707573
>Ask any questions you wish related not I will not answer operational questions
Where did you buy the cap?

>supposing he's real
Maybe something vanilla about the training... but also the office culture interests me a lot.

Also, I'd love figures. Namely, figures on how powerful you are... how long does it take to do something. Doesn't need to be op details. Just to understand if you work in cells and each of you has deadline or you just manage your own projects and decide when they are ready for escalation... or if you are divided by skills / by country of interest... etc.
>>
>>77707691
what course you took in uni?
Are you Aus NSA?
>>
>>77707573
Why you didn't upgrade to Windows 10?
>>
File: photo.jpg (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
4 KB, 100x100
>>77707860
>Where did you get the hat

It's giving to you when you begin the sherman kent school for intelligence analysis. I went into training a little over 20 years ago.

>I am a real agent currently on paid leave due to medical issues

Well, the overnight training on proper tactical extractions was about the worse part of the training you can go through.

Office culture is a bit hard to explain, you get thrown around a lot depending on your security clearance and what task you're assigned to (see middle eastern shit holes). Mostly just following up on field and DIA reports

I make six figures roughly around 154 - 170k a year full time. You do not work in cells unless you're assigned to an official CIA outpost. I can't be too detailed here but there are outpost where there are anywhere between 10-35 analyst are stationed to do basic recon.
>>
>>77708334
>Are you Aus NSA?
Not Australian.
I came from a European country.

I frankly started with Anthropology. Very interesting, but dropped out for something that was branded as "Social phenomena analysts".

Basically the idea behind the course was:
>let's prepare bachelors not by making them follow traditional subject division. Let's make something job-oriented. They will need to know much about international and national political systems, be able to undertake administrative duties efficiently, but also have those research skills that will make them able to distill the best from news, media, etc. In the end, they will be able to sell themselves to companies, etc. as "researchers" but with a strong focus on social issues.

In earnest, however, it was something like:
>Okay so now we put together a lot of subjects from Applied Sociology, Anthropology, History, Philosophy of Politics, Political Theory, Media Studies... we add basic Calculus and some Statistics. We finalize it with two subjects called "methods" in which we will make them read what others have done.

In the end, the course paid off as a piece of paper to show on my CV. But frankly I had to compensate many skills later when I did my Masters. E.g. maths was good, but not good enough for advanced tasks. Same goes for statistics. They should have made us do programming rather than media studies.

But anyway... that's the nature of academia.
>>
File: fake.jpg (88 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
88 KB, 736x552
>>77708723
>It's giving to you when you begin the sherman kent school for intelligence analysis. I went into training a little over 20 years ago.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
I went to Africa and basically there were dudes going around with FBI t-shirts and shit.
>>
>>77708723
Are you guys as excited for Donald J. Trump to be the next president as we are? Is America going to become great again?
>>
>>77709010
Nice.
Seems like you have a very well-rounded knowledge about everything.
Mind telling what you do for a living now?
I mean, what kind of job you can get with that degree?
>>
>>77709290
Yes, even though agents are banned from wearing any poltical clothing, I've seen agents wear MAGA hats when leaving the SFIA building near our parking lot. Also we have CIA files that document the agency’s connections to institutions and individuals figuring prominently in the lives of Barack Obama and his mother, father, grandmother, and stepfather. The first part of the report highlights the connections between Barack Obama, Sr. and the CIA-sponsored operations in Kenya to counter rising Soviet and Chinese influence among student circles and, beyond, to create conditions obstructing the emergence of independent African leader. To basically sum this up Obama is a Muslim and has gutted our intelligence gathering on Muslims. Obama controls the media and has been all the SJW shit you see on TV by black mailing and using the IRS against them
>>
How many unwitting pure angel FBI agents have we brutally redpilled with memes?
>>
>>77709814
I personally don't know maybe a few of the SSG's but they already are semi-redpilled on race(s).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
>>
File: Rpe.jpg (33 KB, 320x393) Image search: [Google]
Rpe.jpg
33 KB, 320x393
>>77690037
A FUCKING CHOCOLATE BAR WITH THE WRAPPER STILL PARTIALLY ON IT. ISHYGDDT
>>
File: 180px-Juif_errant.jpg (28 KB, 180x312) Image search: [Google]
180px-Juif_errant.jpg
28 KB, 180x312
>>77709618
>Seems like you have a very well-rounded knowledge about everything.
It's shallow, man.
Many times you land a degree on the assumption "I like X, so I must study X". Then you realize the everyday life on the job is not as cool as you expected it to be.
So, many people are good at languages and enjoy languages. So what do they do? They do a languages degree.
That's the mistake. If you like languages or foreign literature it doesn't mean you'd end up well transforming a hobby into a job. Get something that might actually LAND you a job first... you will always have time to read shit as you please. You can pay evening language classes if you like it. You will end up better off than many humanities/language graduates and with the same knowledge they have.

Now, my story is a bit different, but follows a similar pattern. I wanted to study the way people change, cultures, etc. But I thought I could get paid for it or something... but that's not how it works.
You end up hired by a company that begs USAID to shill for some crappy aid project in CAR just because this is how you get your wage. So you show up at work, and your boss says: now we have to win this competition to be awarded cash. You need to make a database of all potential experts that can participate... then we are going to deal with X topic so please find some shit in the academic repository that says that X must be tackled so and so... and then make a summary I will glue to our project paper and submit it hoping some government negro doesn't mishandle it on the way from the door to the Ministry's office.

>Mind telling what you do for a living now?
Now I'm on hold because my partner is completing an HDR (research degree) in Sydney, so I joined her with a temporary visa. Then if she chooses to stay, I will search for similar jobs here... but in the meantime I do a bit of everything:
>translations (from English to my native tongue)
>waiter
etc.
>>
On a scale 1-10 how paranoid are you about your digital footprint, do you use cryptography for personal comms and think twice before/if broadcasting sensitive info over public networks? What do you use to protect your local storage?
>>
>>77710434
Unavailable in Australia.
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: in the sights.png (579 KB, 852x648) Image search: [Google]
in the sights.png
579 KB, 852x648
>>77710973
all you need brother
>>
This website is not monitored by any government agency. Anyone who says contrary is misinformed and/or paranoid.
>>
>>77710958
Personally I'm not directly involved in clandestine operations so I'm not worried about my digital footprint.

Yes, all personal comm's are encrypted especially if the information is urgent. The best security is phyical, actually go to a secure location, walk down a park, run down a trail, etc, and speak about that information there.

On my personal home items I use veracrypt for my storage

http://csrc.nist.gov/archive/aes/round2/comments/20000523-msmid-2.pdf

Security AES-Twofish-Serpent cascading encryption with XTS method, using Whirlpool hash algorithm. Never use keyfiles
>>
>>77691013
You are fucking dumb for wanting MI over infantry. Infantry is the premier and best officer class you can have.
>>
File: cash-in-transit-jobs.jpg (44 KB, 512x395) Image search: [Google]
cash-in-transit-jobs.jpg
44 KB, 512x395
>>77710958
>On a scale 1-10 how paranoid are you about your digital footprint,
Answer is 4.
That is, I use extensions and shit to minimize my impact. Almost always incognito. Then block analytics and other shit. Widgets are blocked. Goddamn I never see an ad. If by mistake I open Explorer (it fucking happens on my gf's PC) I am drowned by ads I have never seen before.
However, with time I grew lazy. After all, I decided to live by doing jobs above the surface, so I mind my security over my privacy. The two things don't always go together... you can get naked in public and not have a security threat, but your privacy is fucked (that's an allegory, btw).
>do you use cryptography for personal comms
Now, that's interesting because I always go HTTPS. And if I smeel something fishy, it is always "no click" over "let's click". Certificate is not updated? I can wait another day to watch the YLYL video.
I also use very long passwords, and am luckily able to memorize them.
Unfortunately, other encryption measures don't depend on you, but on others! So what's the point on insisting on using encrypted shit if all your friends don't? I mean, you can tell them to fuck off... but problem is you will always end up walking at the pace of the slowest one in the group. As they often say, security is mostly an issue on mindset rather than technology... and nothing is fool-proof.

(cont.)
>>
File: 1450929222900.jpg (41 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
1450929222900.jpg
41 KB, 525x350
(cont. from >>77711676 )
>and think twice before/if broadcasting sensitive info over public networks?
Now, I got experience shit can be turned upside down. Not really a public network issue... but noticed my bank in Ausfailia was shilling to make me use their app on my phone. And I was like: "no fucking way. I'm gonna use my fucking protected browser every single fucking time and type in pw every fucking time". The ads were like: "You know our app is secure? Using mobile data to enter your bank accounts is not secure!". Whatever.
Plot twist is their App got hacked and lots of people lost shit over it. That was fucking awesome because I was the only genius in my neighbourhood who wasn't using the App that got cracked. Man what a day.
>>
>>77710434
Disgusting
>>
>>77711631
Cont.

The reason phyical is the best is because all it takes is for your "secure" line or message(s) to get broken and "they" know everything. Unless you have ears pointed at you or agents following you nothing you said can be extracted unless you give it up
>>
>>77709720
So, there is nothing really stopping a president from selling out our country?
>>
File: 50 A.D..jpg (178 KB, 1512x1500) Image search: [Google]
50 A.D..jpg
178 KB, 1512x1500
>>77710958
>>77711676
>>77711718
If I may add something...
...I am not a security expert. As I said, I am more on the "analyst" side of things. And not even the IT analyst or the statistician analyst... but just the guy who reads news and academic articles and files reports on who said what. There are some software involved, but qualitative research is still heavily reliant on us Human Resources.

So the disclaimer is: please don't take everything I say about what is more convenient as the ultimate solution. I am like you, I am no IT expert or security shill or whatever... so others may answer better.

However, if there is something I learnt from my studies is that it may be convenient to frame things into dilemmas. Sometimes they are false dilemmas, but they still help you to think over an issue.

For example, if you read my posts above, you will see that there is, e.g., a
>centralization vs. de-centralization dilemma
and also a
>security vs. privacy dilemma

So for example suppose you want to centralize and use a master password... is this secure? Maybe yes. I mean, if you are able to protect that password all times, you are always safe and it is also easy to manage.

However, if you don't compartmentalize you will end up a security breach having a domino effect and take down everything. So you want to have multiple passwords... right?

But multiple passwords are inconvenient for many reasons... because different systems will have different rules and degrees of security... and you don't want to be the guy who goes around with a tons of keys hanging from your neck (I remember a Microsoft CEO saying he writes down all his pw because there are 56 of them he uses daily so wtf... better on a notebook than on a txt file).

If you take the Microsoft CEO example... it is all about trade off. He trades IT pw vulnerability with physical pw vulnerability. So you cannot crack his accounts but of course if you can punch him in the face and steal his notebook, you win.
(cont.)
>>
>>77689127
no one who matters cares about this weeb board full of angry but impotent and powerless neo-nazis
>>
>>77711631
>>77711676
Thanks m8s, agreed on everything, I also prefer physical comms whenever possible

Btw not a terrist, have great experience with enterprise IT and clients that use it, that's why I'm suspicious of everything online, my goal is only for private things to remain private
>>
File: switchboard.jpg (93 KB, 396x394) Image search: [Google]
switchboard.jpg
93 KB, 396x394
(cont. from >>77712646 )

So, in the CEO example, we have a dude who is placing his bets over the fact he will not be punched in the face anytime soon.
According to his experience, this is a very good bet, because IT breaches happen every day, whereas last brawl he remembers was 20 years ago in strip club when he was 18 and drunk.

So I guess that there is no master key to absolute security.
You need to balance things that only partly overlap (and mostly don't):
>privacy
>IT security (sometimes security means doing things in the open)
>physical safety
>centralization and convenience
>decentralization and compartmentalization and distribution
>isolation
>dealing with others

Etc.

You just need to tweak each knob on your switchboard and find the combo that suits you best.
>>
>>77711631
>12 year-old detected
>>
>>77712756
>no one who matters cares about this weeb board full of angry but impotent and powerless neo-nazis
Not even MSM?
>>
>>77710836
I see
Good luck anon
>>
>>77713204
See you mate
>>
>>77705262
Long but with espresso beans without sugar and milk
>>
>>77713366
I remember a place in Munich called "La Stansa" (the room) that was pretty good and quite bohemian.

If you happen to be around, give it a try.
>>
General questions open to all of our spooks,

What has most surprised you about /pol?

What has least surprised you about /pol?

For me, the most surprising thing is how witty/creative/clever others on pol are. Regarding memes and dialogue in general. It seems to be a bit of a waste of talent really
>>
>>77709720
>To basically sum this up Obama is a Muslim and has gutted our intelligence gathering on Muslims
Former NSA here. Either you're an amateur or making that shit up.

We did full vetting in 2007, surprisingly few Muslim friends and contacts, no mosque attendance. The guy didn't even have a Koran laying around. So he's either a shit Muslim or you're deliberately feeding us a line of shit.
>>
>>77716086
Another surprising thing is how well written the replies are written. There's a knuckle dragging right -winger meme but every post i've ever seen generally has good punctuation, grammar and spelling - even by posters who have English as a second language
>>
Feds care more about /b/ for CP than /pol/ for racism honestly
.t policefag
>>
>>77691267
MI-6 bro, if you're still there, I was wondering, how accurate the BBC show "MI-5" (I believe it was called Spooks in the UK) is compared to actual life in Military Intelligence? Just curious.
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.