[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somali: right wing leaders are terrorists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14
File: Husu ja oikeisto.png (71 KB, 881x337) Image search: [Google]
Husu ja oikeisto.png
71 KB, 881x337
Is he right? Does he really make you think?
>>
Ask anyone who agrees if they would rather live in a town full of right wingers or a town full of Somalians
>>
>>77683837
>>
yeah really makes me think leftwingers should shut the fuck up
>>
>>77683837
>terrorists
>extreme right wing parties
same goals, same views, there is litterly no difference
>>
>>77683960
Same views? Nationalist parties in Europe are islamic radicals?
>>
Yeah they're right look at the right wing state of Somalia of wait its a failed communist state.
>>
>>77683901
I'd pick the latter, racist
>>
>>77683837
Please don't let niggers and Muslims take over Europe.
>>
>>77684061
is it easier to be a cannibal there?
>>
>>77684061
Why are somalis so racist towards west africans?
>>
>>77684051
ah come on, dont act this stupid. They have the same views about nationalism, they are against others which are not originally from their country. Taliban in Afghanistan has the same argumentation as the right wing parties in europe have. Too much people with another religion, they will destroy their culture, they media is controlled by bad people, race and cultural mixing is bad and so on. There is no difference between their ideology except its another religion.
>>
>>77684069
You're thinking of Liberia there, once again thinking africans are some sort of homogenous people proves you're racist
>>
>>77684168
west africans are pure savages
>>
>>77684252
>ah come on, dont act this stupi
I'm not, I'm just trying to understand your flawed argument.

>They have the same views about nationalism, they are against others which are not originally from their country.
The key fact which you're ignoring is that one group is native to the continent, whereas the other group migrated less than 50 years ago.

>Taliban in Afghanistan has the same argumentation as the right wing parties in europe have.
No they don't, I'm not aware of right wing parties legalizing child rape and murder of apostates.

>There is no difference between their ideology except its another religion.
There is a world of difference between their ideologies, just because your nigger brain is too dumb to discern those differences doesn't mean that they don't exist.

It must be such a satisfying experience to be a leftist simpleton
>like they're all the same mmaaan
>pass on the bong maaan
>>
>>77684252
Difference is that for example Austrian culture enables high quality of living and progress in general, while Afghan culture enables fucking little boys and murdering women who learn how to read.
Racial superiority and inferiority is tough to talk about.
Cultural superiority and inferiority is not. Non-European cultures, with exclusion of maybe East Asia, are inferior.
>>
File: 65810008.jpg (116 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
65810008.jpg
116 KB, 400x400
>>77683901
The amount of virtue signaling would be enough to compete with 10 kiloton nuclear detonation.

However we all know the answer deep within. If a liberal thinks about this and realizes that he'd rather live with right-wingers he realizes that he's a racists by his own definitions and thus he will virtue signal ten times as hard inorder to hide that fact from his peers.

Everytime I talk with a liberal behind closed doors they express pretty sane ideas but everytime they're out in public or in a bigger liberal minded group they''ll start virtue signal like mad dogs.

My conclusion so far is that the whole pro-immigration open borders islam loving is nothing more insane self-destructive act they put on for eachother inorder to keep themselves from being socially ostracized.

This is also the reason why their arguments don't make any sense and you will have to go true olympic levels mental gymnastics to achieve that gold metal of cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>77683837
>terrorist group leaders: kill all infidels
>right wing leaders: remove people teaching these things/don't let them in
Unless you are a liberal you would see a difference.
>>
>>77684621
>My conclusion so far is that the whole pro-immigration open borders islam loving is nothing more insane self-destructive act they put on for eachother inorder to keep themselves from being socially ostracized.
Pretty much.
Alternatively, in some Eastern countries (like in Balkans), it's a way to feel ''intellectual'' and above average bydlo. It's the first step, but they never make the second one.
You always have a HUGE element in every society, made up of bland people who simply adopt what's acceptable and cool at that time.
Women are especially susceptible to this, because that's how women are raised in most cultures.
Those same liberals would be Nazis in another time, or communists.
>>
>>77684348
That makes sense considering our niggers are from west africa
>>
>>77684348
Do you have naughty slur for them you could teach me? What do you call those savages away from prying eyes?
>>
Don't you get it yet? We're the terrorists. We're the real enemies.

>Be me
>Live in the Islamic city of Dearborn, Michigan. Where the based Henry Ford once lived.
>The city was turned in to a caliphate as punishment just because Henry Ford once published a book that he had neither read nor had anything to do with, he just thought that other people would want to buy it and read it. Being the capitalist that he was he always tried to appeal to the demands of the people so that he could earn a few bucks. That's why he made all those amazing cars and published 'The International Jew'.

More about me:
>Live there all my life and start to grow a little tired of all the rapes and murders and Sharia laws and the Jizya tax against all non-Muslims.
>My little sister is raped and harrassed at school
>Police covers it up
>It turns out that I dishonored the rapist's family when I reported the rape to the police
>My colleagues at the Ford Factory where I work start throwing rocks on my spine
>I don't know why but I get put on a terrorist watch list
>Can't buy guns to defend myself now
>Move to Sweden instead where guns are actually legal
>>
>>77683837
Imma fuckin laugh, because this is going to happen, and it's going to end in bloodshed. Whether it's the sudanese muslim arab niggers going full Zimbabwe on whoever's left, or Whiteys actively working to directly genocide themselves, the EU is obviously going to reach a point where nationalism is seen as inherently harmful.

(Possibly because nationalism might lead to someone nationalising their banks, so that their currency doesn't inherently carry interest to a private entity, and that banks can't essentially print $10 for every $1 on their books. Though the muslims are going to ban interest just as hard)
>>
>>77684441
you didnt understand it right. Taliban in Pakistan, Afghanistan is using the same arguments, which i listed above, to legitimize their fight as right wing parties use to argument for their fight against europe and against imigration. All extreme religious groups are extreme right wing groups. KKK in england is also a right wing group and relies to religion. That has nothing to do with left ideologie.

>>77684575
for sure there is a difference between those countries, but i didnt say that there arent, i just said that the arguments and the ideology behind those both things are the same.
>>
>>77684061

Dont you have boats to raid?
>>
>>77684061
>look at me
>I'm the shitposter now
>>
>>77684876
>Taliban in Pakistan, Afghanistan is using the same arguments, which i listed above, to legitimize their fight as right wing parties use to argument for their fight against europe and against imigration.
No they don't, the Taliban cite the Quran and Jihad as their source of inspiration and legitimacy, whereas european nationalists cite the fundamental human right of self-determination.

> KKK in england is also a right wing group and relies to religion.
The KKK is american, not english, and is not of any religious inspiration.

>That has nothing to do with left ideologie.
Which is what, being an illogical, illiterate fucktard who conflates diametrically opposed ideologies?

Like I said, life must be so simple when you're a leftist simpleton.
>>
>>77684739
Even liberals see the difference but they won't let other liberals see the fact that they do. Ever.

Liberals are the kind of people that Jesus warned his followers about. The kind of who pray and preach in synagogs and on the streets to appear more humble and holier than others.
>>
>>77684061
Thank god
>>
>>77684876
Except that ideology is okay when applied from position of superiority and idiotic when applied from position of inferiority.
Also, what the fuck are you comparing my man?
Taliban and right-wing in Europe? Philosophize all you want in your cozy situation, but damn, real-life would hit you hard in the head if you saw it.
>>
>>77684872
Everything that's happening around the world is leading towards Christians being rounded up and shot on the streets. We've seen it before. Things are not much different now than they were in the days of the Soviet Union.
>>
>>77684912
>ironic? i suspect it is, coming from a finn
>>
>>77684168
they are racist to anyone who isn't Muslim firstly , then hate neighboring ethnic groups, then hate the rest of Africa , then the rest of the world
>>
>>77683837
The right of self determination is not up for debate.
>>
>>77684823
they are from Egypt remember
>>
>>77685156
''On dead wolf, even rabbit sharpens his dick'', as they say here.
Yet wolf is not dead yet.
>>
>>77684804
>Women are especially susceptible to this

I've noticed. Yet if you take them from liberal surroundings and insert them into a group of right-wingers the will almost always start to mimic right-wing opinions. It's like they have no will of their own at all.
>>
Fucking Husu, he has lived what 25 years in Finland now? Yet he still doesn't speak fluent Finnish, fucking useless idiot. And the government's propaganda machine hired him as some kind of reporter, his only skill is being black.
>>
>>77685182
No they hate West African muslims too.
>>
>>77685177

>implying you aint in a boat right now
>>
>>77683960
>>77684252
>>77684876
>"I treat you nice and try to not using buzzworlds beacuse according to your flag you are probably not white :)" the comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
>>
File: Timo-Soini.jpg (51 KB, 658x364) Image search: [Google]
Timo-Soini.jpg
51 KB, 658x364
>>77685405
>tfw foreigners can never "hide in plain sight" because their accent will give them away even after four decades.
>>
>>77685404
That's how women are raised m8. It might also be biological in part, but I won't talk out of my ass.
>>
>>77685116
so the european right wing parties are allowed to fight for their culture but the taliban are not. Just leave out what is bad and what is good or whatever. Just think about that, that everyone has the right to defend their country from invaders.

>>77685015
yea kkk is in england, my mistake.
Do a little research about the taliban in pakistan and afhanistan and you will see that their religion is just a reason to justify their action. Its mostly a regional conflict about belutschistan and wirzistan and the FATA regions.
>>
>>77683960
>>extreme right wing parties
He never said the word 'extreme' though.
>>
>>77684327
meant for >>77684156
oops
>>
>>77683837
Who wants to bet that the nigger wants to move to europe? Why else be upset or care about right wing in a non negroid land?

It's like when people cried here about Slovenian diaspora losing benefits in Austria if Hofer wins.

Like i give a fuck since i will stay in my country anyways.
>>
>>77685488
>hungary
>white
really ?

also you didnt understand what i was saying. Its not about that terrorism is good or anything, i only say that both groups have the same argumentation to justify their doings.
>>
>>77685673
>Slovenia
>Country

top kek m8
>>
>>77685583
but i dont think that he was pointing out to Horst Seehofer or the conservative partie with david cameron
>>
>>77685673
I'm pretty sure that nigger is a finnish citizen

>>77685566
>yea kkk is in england, my mistake.
No, for the second time, it's not, you stupid fuckin moron. It's American.

>Do a little research about the taliban in pakistan and afhanistan and you will see that their religion is just a reason to justify their action.
That... is literally what I said. Or maybe you just phrased it poorly, meaning that they use religion as a pretext for their laws and policies. In which case you would we wrong. How the fuck is stoning women and legalizing pedophilia related in any ways to "regional conflicts about belutschistan and wirzistan"??

Anyways you seem to know a whole lot about afghan geography. I'll make the reasonable guess that you yourself are a sandnigger.
>>
File: aselepo.jpg (78 KB, 356x456) Image search: [Google]
aselepo.jpg
78 KB, 356x456
>>77683837
"syö paskaa ja kuole"
-Husu
>>
>>77685566
Allowed or not allowed is irrelevant. You do what you can.
I don't really give a fuck about Afghanistan you know.
Yeah, I guess they have the right. But we and them are not same, and we'll never be same.
There is really no need for some globally observed and accepted behavioral standards. In my lowly view, fuck everyone who's not European.
That doesn't mean I wish them evil, on the contrary. But I literally don't care. Neither should you.
>>
>>77685566
>so the european right wing parties are allowed to fight for their culture but the taliban are not

Nice cultural relativism you got going there. Sorry to spoil the part but all cultures are not equal and you know it as well as I do. In those other cultures the whole idea of cultural relativism could have never exited ones mouth yet alone gain popularity. That very fact to have that freedom proves that all cultures are not equal.
>>
>>77685566
Are you retarded nigger? Talibans do it by killing people. In worst case our right wing would deport illegal migrants or cut off some of the benefits.

And that non violent party would already be called "far right". Regular right wing would just slightly limit the mass immigration and cut off a benefit or two
>>
>>77684348
>west africans are pure savages
Would rather have 100 Ghanaian's vs 1 somalian
>>
>>77685801
Son of a bitch. I swear that the left is giving birth to future terrorists. They give these people strange ideas of equality even if they just jumped the border and should never be considered equal to us.

Then these faggots get butthurt because muh raysists do not want to take care of their 5 children.
>>
>>77683956
The funny thing is that he is not even left wing. Even somalis know better.
>>
>>77686087
Ghanians are subservient, subhuman trash, they do not think for themselves, that's why they're congruous with western civilization
>>
>>77686135
Oh god the nigger is in Finland. Jesus christ guys what are you doing?
>>
>>77686134
Shitskin immigrants sure gobble up leftist propaganda when it comes to welfare and "institutional racism", but make no mistake they aren't falling for the multiculti kumbaya bullshit, they're listening to their imams who urge them to wage holy war on the infidel.

I honestly believe that this century will be more bloody than the previous one.
>>
>>77685840
you dont care, ok good

>>77685869
why should all cultures be equal ? I never said that. What i said is, that both, taliban and extreme right wing parties, see everything which is not the way they like it with hate. Thats it. Nothing more and nothing less.

>>77685970
see, there is a difference between the right wing parties we have in europe like the CDU in Bayern or the Conservatives in the UK or the OEVP in Austria and other extreme parties like the AFD, FPOE, Legia Nord, Front national.
>>
>>77683837
the fucking arrogance of these invaders telling us how to live is astounding. Goddamn just kill them all already, these fucking animals need to go.
>>
File: niggerturc.png (16 KB, 679x590) Image search: [Google]
niggerturc.png
16 KB, 679x590
>>77683837
hunt down any sandnigger or nigger - worldwide
>>
>>77686087
that's a deep bullpen.
>>
>>77686229
I don't know. He came from Russia/SU in early 90's.
>>
>>77686416
Rat fleeing a sinking boat. I sometimes wish that our economy would take a Greece style nose dive so that all the dark skinned human sized rats would flee in terror to Sweden.
>>
>>77686254
Your understanding of the word extreme is really disturbing.
Maybe you should visit your friends in the Taliban and let them explain it to you.
>>
>>77686644
oh if someone is burning down houses for asylum seekers or is shooting at them or is doing hate speech against them or is shooting at politicians or stabing them, this is not extremism ?
>>
>>77686219
Somalibro how you doing!
>>
>>77686254
Kek so picking your nation over others is now extreme. None of these parties are extreme. In fact it is left wing who is extreme. Discriminating your own people and favoriting foreigners is extreme
>>
>>77687059
Just that none of these parties are burning down refugee centers or killing anyone you retard.

Also "hate speech" is advocating violence which none of these parties do.

Most of the "refugee" centers are burned by migrants themselves. Last one was burned down by two west african migrants
>>
>if you don't handle my problems for me you're a terrorist and a criminal
Makes me think... something.
>>
>>77684968
>>77684061

kek
>>
>>77687059
Must have missed the last mass shooting from the FPÖ.
Did Strache atleast use an AUG?
Last time I checked all parties condem these behaviours, including right wing parties.
>>
File: default.png (40 KB, 1313x189) Image search: [Google]
default.png
40 KB, 1313x189
>>77684061
>rampant crime
>pirates flood their waters
>utterly corrupt government
>still using a chimp like language to communicate with fellow dindus
this is why the world won't take you seriously
>>
>>77684348
Almost all Africans are savages, with the exception of some of the former colonies which managed to survive independence.

A Belgian person shits out more culture and civilization than all of Africa.
>>
File: pepe enjoying the civil war.jpg (398 KB, 837x673) Image search: [Google]
pepe enjoying the civil war.jpg
398 KB, 837x673
>>77684872
>this is going to happen, and it's going to end in bloodshed.

I can't wait.
>>
File: 1456182349245.jpg (83 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1456182349245.jpg
83 KB, 500x579
>>77683837
This is the same negro, who after some islamist terror attack, declared that the media should cover islam more positively and not in such a prejudiced way.
>>
>>77683837
last summer i happened to catch an episode of this guys radio talkshow (on the government funded talk radio channel YLE Puhe of course) where they interviewed a member of the Finnish Security Police (SUPO), and when they asked about how many people in finland they have on their radar that have terror connections and he answered that it was about a couple of hundred they started arguing with him about how it's not possible because they don't know anybody. they also tried to at every turn to imply that racists and the right wing are the true national security threat which the SUPO guy basically just ignored and talked about actual security threats that they deal with.

also later in that show after the interview (or it might've been another show) they talked about how horrible it is that racism makes it so that those poor souls that get tricked into going to fight for ISIS and then made to murder and rape against their wills to save their own lives (literally said this exactly) have a very difficult time making their way back home to finland. and how horrible it is that those who might be visiting family in IS territory could come under police scrutiny.

YLE continues to push these people as media personalities of course because muh diversity. if this guy is the spokesperson they can find for the somali "community" then how fucking shit are the rest?
>>
>>77684804
That's pretty smart, Montenegro.
>>
>>77684061
Well no shit. It's natural for humans to prefer company of those that are similar to ones self. This may be cultural or racial and most of the time both. This is a natural human evolutionary psychological habit and the core basis of what the uneducated call "racism".

As a Somali preferring to live with other Somalis you are just as racist and bigoted against other races as a white right-winger choosing to live near other white right-wingers.
>>
File: ideology2.png (388 KB, 989x576) Image search: [Google]
ideology2.png
388 KB, 989x576
>>77688953
And the leftist ideologues agreed.
>>
>>77684870

I thought you were making this up but shit, I just read about Dearborn. What the hell happened?
>>
>>77684870
Calling 100% bullshit. That pick is too dark and full of Pakistanis and blacks. Dearborn has Lebs and Iraqis. The mayor and Chief of police are both white, there were no rape coverups. Gonna need sauce on any of this

t. Spent 25+ years in Southeast MI and worked in Dearborn for about 6.
>>
>>77683837
Right wing terrorists are bad
Left wing terrorists are good
Kuk
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.