[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZERO HOUR GENERAL - THE HAPPENING, IS HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 51
File: image.png (453 KB, 592x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
453 KB, 592x285
Does anyone else feel scared?

And I don't mean the hums of a happening, I mean... does anyone get this eerie sensation like we're right near the climax of a terrible, historic moment? Like with all these latest events, there's something we're missing out on, and that somewhere, something is speeding towards oblivion with unsung characters that will be forgotten like sand trying desperately to save it before it's too late, and yet others push it ever closer to the great death of history?

I know we shit post a lot about happenings and race wars but there's something indescribably off about it this. Not just a helter skelter plot, but something much more than that. Do you feel it?

Do you feel the clock ticking?
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 630x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 630x565
/ZHG/ IMPORTANT LINKS

>Mouse Utopia experiment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

>John B. Calhoun's Mouse Experiments
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun#Mouse_experiments

>John B. Calhoun
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

>Milgram Shock Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

>Stanford Prison Experiment
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

>The Second Coming Poem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Second_Coming_(poem)

>Precariat Definition
>((((Must Read, Goyim))))
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

>(WIP, reply to contribute)
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 432x619
WORDS FROM A WISE ANON

>If we want its quality to stay up, these threads need to be good nightly threads and not just a constant general inviting trumpposting and other le ebin memes.

>Also this should be first and foremost about philosophy and psychology before it's about /x/ shit. I'm not saying weird stuff isn't welcome, hell, it's probably encouraged, but this is already good enough without being a [pointless] "spooky thread."
>>
>>77667422

I think a coup is possible

Obama has successfully surrounded himself with yes men to oversee the different military branches. He has two Muslims in the DHS at senior positions. And he tried to appoint his "brotha" to the head of the ATF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tRidnXwLf8
>>
no, because i'm not some fucker pleb who insists THIS is the real moment human history or civilization or whatever ends, i'm totally right unlike the millions or billions before me
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x300
/ZHG/ Important Threads Catalog

Post #: >>77198488
>First Ever
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77199204

Post #: >>77315519
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77315519/

Post #: >>77325300
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77325300/
>>
File: howbadthingsreallyare.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
howbadthingsreallyare.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>77667422
your dubs have confirmed this
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1022x862
>>77667599
>
>>
File: 1456697064680-0.jpg (257 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
1456697064680-0.jpg
257 KB, 700x960
Wouldn't normally post something like this here but oh what the hell. I've cynically come to believe that left and right are two sides of the same coin. No matter who wins this coming election nothing will change because both candidates, left or right leaning will be an authoritarian candidate and erode even more civil liberties and rights under a scapegoat.

The only revolution that matters is a revolution of the self. Unplug from the system and try to live well in the microcosm rather than the macrocosm. Eat well, Work out. Strengthen yourself physically, mentally and spiritually and no corrupt hooknose and or mudslime invasion will be able to touch you.

The world might be going to shit but whoever you are, wherever you are out there. It doesn't mean YOU have to follow suit.
>>
>>77668000
But what of the cultural changes of having a specific candidate in office? Of course, you're right when you say freedoms will erode, but is it possible that the cultural connotations behind each candidate will be significant enough to change the mindset the west has almost collectively been plunging itself into?

Other than that, you're absolutely right.
>>
File: 1465358179807.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1465358179807.gif
3 MB, 600x396
It's happening
>>
>>77667422

Just be the change in the world you want to see and vote with your wallet. Its really the only thing tat can be done. Its also all that matters. 'They' only care about money anyway so spending where you want forces them to change .
>>
>>77667422
>not putting /zhg/ in the title
come on man, I ctrl f'd for a while thinking it wasn't made yet.
>>
cruz ripped his ASS OPEN
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 460x483) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 460x483
Live in fear everyday
>>
>>77667422
>Do you feel the clock ticking?

Nope. Everything will be just fine.

Please get back on your meds.
>>
>>77668241
I don't believe for a second that Trump could get us out of the age of decadence. Let alone be elected.
Because they'll cheat, just like they always do. They cheated in my country in 95, they did it in Austria recently and they'll cheat in Britain too.
>But anon the polls
They'll just make up the numbers and everybody's going to accept the results. Because we know way too well that if there's unrest it's just bonus ammo for the left.
>Muh nationalism, anti-democracy, racism, violence, yadi-yadi-yada
Say hello the the EU Army, britbongs.
>>
>>77668552
It sure is a comfy descent into madness, isn't it?

>>77668695
An individual by himself cannot simply just change a higher power by refusing to buy his wears. It takes much, much more. Sadly, a large enough group of people will never be able to dethrone them. The only thing you can do is become one and pull the strings, which is morally questionable

>>77668843
I don't think any of the generals have ever had /zhg/ in the title. Will change that though

>>77668915
The judge sure was #cruzin4abruzin

#iamcruzmissilenow

>>77668971
See
>>77667757
>>
>>77667568
We need to start a petition

This is a joke, both obama and hillary are corrupt as fuck. Just let Trump get to work already.
>>
>>77669004
I mostly agree with you, and you're on point when you say the polls are no indication whether or not a candidate gets elected. But, I still think it's possible a man like Trump has the chance to start making a movement towards change
>>
>>77668000
Trips of wisdom
>>
/paranoid schizophrenia general/
>>
File: 1455619143583.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1455619143583.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>77669047
The light on the other end seems so bright. But that might be right before our candle goes out and things get real dark.
>>
>>77669340
This isn't/shitposting leaf general/ frig off
>>
>>77668000
Trips of truth, Kek wills it.

I think you're on the right track, Straya. Make yourself the strong horse, you can change people just by setting a good example.

>>77668241
It won't be enough to change everything, but shifting the overton window is huge in making people more receptive to the truth. It will still be a huge effort to uncuck everything, but I think once people see an alternative path we'll see things start to swing back.
>>
Gotta say I feel like I don't fit in anywhere, even here. Come from a jewish background, not religious. Everyone around me is a complete brainwashed blue pilled cuck. Can't discuss politics without being called a racist or sexist. Love browsing pol but i gotta say it kinda wears on you to see shit like "gas the kikes" every 30 seconds. It's not even that i find it offensive, just stupid and annoying. basically the equivalent of "die cis scum" you see from the tumblr feminist crowd.
>>
File: The gangs all here.jpg (75 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
The gangs all here.jpg
75 KB, 960x540
Reminder to get fully armed to defend your life.

These are the basic guns you need.

>1 shotgun
I have the Maverick 88 ($199)
>1 pistol
I have the M&P Shield 9 ($380)
>1 rifle
I have a custom built AR made from various parts, mostly PSA ($750)
>>
>>77667422
role playing general
>>
>>77669227
Oh, he's a great man. There's no questioning that. Clearly if there's a man that can pull this off, it's him.
But it doesn't really matter, does it?

>>77669477
Sweet. I really need to look up the Canadian gun laws though. That's at the very least a restricted permit.
>>
>>77668000
awesome pic and awesome words. you've done acid 100%
>>
>>77669635
Get out if you have nothing productive to say.
>>
>>77667422
It's hard to be the better man when you forget you're trying...
>>
>>77669764
why not just enjoy your life instead of hoping for impending doom every day? I mean it's more likely than not that nothing will happen.
>>
>>77669711
AR-15s are prohibited here. Go for a Mini-14 if you want a semi-auto rifle. Or import a Type 56 if you want to splurge
>>
File: canttrickthehicks.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
canttrickthehicks.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>77667488
i will never be a pipe-smoking biologist doing mice-experiments

also checkem
>>
>>77669995
Last time I checked it was only restricted. I might as well just look it up.
>>
>>77669477
>AR meme gun
>not getting yourself a M16A4 or a L85
>>
>>77669970
Why not have both?
>>
>>77669004
I understand your cynicism (no really, I really do) due to that chucklefuck known as Trudeuax, but I'm going to have to disagree.

(((They))) have really caught themselves in a bind here and the states. As it stands the situation is that Hillary, being the presumptive Democratic nominee, is so utterly horrendous, so disgustingly disingenuous and artificial, that the vast majority of people can see that. The Dems better check themselves first before talking about Republicans needing to unite. Meanwhile, Donald Trump, whether he is truthful or Godly misleading and deceptive, has stirred shit up so badly that it's at a point of no going back anymore. The overton window has shifted so far to the right that it's just about permanent. People are regaining faith and hope again, whether or not that is the direct consequence of Trump, I'm extremely inclined to say yes.

1/2

Stupid fucking character limit, what a load of shit
>>
>>77667422
>>77667422

Bilderberg is talking about what to do with the whole lot of human flesh

Precariat - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precariat

the precariat is a social class formed by people suffering from precarity, which is a condition of existence without predictability or security, affecting material or psychological welfare. Unlike the proletariat class of industrial workers in the 20th century who lacked their own means of production and hence sold their labour to live, members of the Precariat are only partially involved in labour and must undertake extensive "unremunerated activities that are essential if they are to retain access to jobs and to decent earnings". Specifically, it is the condition of lack of job security, including intermittent employment or underemployment and the resultant precarious existence.[1] The emergence of this class has been ascribed to the entrenchment of neoliberal capitalism.[2][3]
>>
>>77668000
I think that people are putting to much pressure on this election. Many people who aren't even well-educated in politics couldn't even name the president's powers, and don't seem to care about whatever those powers even are simply because they know that such powers are existent in the first place.

We seem to think that faith in the metaphysical should be a personal matter, while political matters are of open importance. I think it should be the opposite.
>>
So out of all the Politicians in the world right now, which one is the anti-Christ?
>>
>>77670344
it's entirely possible that I'm wrong, god knows the RCMP don't make our gun laws easy to decipher. worth looking into the details
>>
File: IMG_4979.jpg (446 KB, 2050x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4979.jpg
446 KB, 2050x900
>>77669995
Is an SKS a good rifle? I've been looking into getting it because it'll fit my budget, and the ammo for it is amazingly cheap. I already know about
>muh corrosive primers
I just wanna know if I'm gonna be buying a /k/ommando meme gun or will it be good?
>pic related is an SKS for those who don't know
>>
>>77670613
Obama
>>
>>77670613
I've heard Pope Francis being thrown around here and there.
>>
File: ron-paul-sad.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-sad.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>77667422
Oh, I came up with a term for what this feeling is. I've been following these threads for a few days now and have found them captivating.

The term "Ambient Discord" came to mind.
What do you think?

It feels as though the ambient discord has been growing for years.
>>
>>77670388
From an objective standpoint, Trump has an unbelievable amount of ammunition to shoot at Clinton and the rest of the Washington cronies, and he has so masterfully played the MSM that they will have no choice to report on anything and everything he says or does, lest the entire public find out something is wrong, that they stopped reporting on him abruptly out of the blue. Objectively speaking, Clinton has nothing at all, nor the MSM, against Trump or they would have thrown it at him already once they realized that he was no joke, which was a couple months when that realization sunk in. At this point in time, there is no possible way they can be cheated without being exposed just about immediately, or the idea being planted in peoples heads.

One way or another, Trump has inspired people, there is no going back now. I earnestly believe that Trump will single handedly dismantle this entire corrupt system by exposing it the the light once and for all. It's either that or Civil war guaranteed.

They know, we've known about it for a long time, there is no getting out of this one with clean hands. It's merely waiting for the inevitable.
>>
>>77670388
threadly reminder that Donald Trump changed my life
>>
>>77670667
Yeah, I've heard that. I assume he's going to have a big part in the UN at some point, or do you think he's going to be the last president or something? Isn't the anti-Christ supposed to die and come back to life or something?
>>
>>77670640
For a leaf, yeah they're really good because you can still get them for ~<$250, as opposed to $450 here in the states, at which point, it becomes a much tougher sell.

They're hardy, robust and reliable. Third party extended magazines also do exist as well so you can input 30 rounds rather than the stock 10.
>>
why have we ignored so many warnings? When the end comes, only fools will say they were taken unaware.

If Obama declared martial law tomorrow and issued an executive order requesting all firearms, would you really be caught by surprise?

How about if he issued an executive order entering the U.S. Into a League of Nations similar to the E.U.?

How about if Hillary beat trump by a narrow margin in the face of biased polling and rigged electronic voting? Would that surprise you given the known potential to manipulate electronics?

For that matter, let it be said that the office of the presidency of the united states may be the most powerful (publicly of course) on this planet. Do you believe ABSOLUTELY NO deviousness will occur during the election process?

Why do we do nothing when faced with such evidence that our liberty is being eroded? Many of us stand ready to add our voice to the chorus of voices shouting discontent at the way we have been manipulated and lied to. But there is only silence.
>>
>>77670640
It's a fantastic gun. Idk why the white/k/nights think it's a meme gun. They shoot straight and have a built in magazine. Like any gun, make sure to clean it
>>
File: IMG_4946.jpg (45 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4946.jpg
45 KB, 539x960
>>77670691
>ambient discord
I'm basically assuming this means "in the corners of our lives, everyday, there is a growing restlessness, and we don't do anything to stop it"
Am I close to hitting it on the head? Cause if I am, I've been feeling ambient discord for years now.
>>
>>77670345
Evening meme master

>>77670640
The SKS is perfectly fine for SHTF.

Definitely /k/ approved
>>
>>77670640
word of warning about the sks. australia has a ton of them left over in the rural areas after the ban and nobody likes using them because they can discharge when theyre bumped or knocked around in a car.
>>
>>77670851
I'm worried about him retaining office due to war times or something and being the last President, yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1096x4616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1096x4616
>>77670640
Depends on what you get. Yugo is relatively low on the list, but personally, it's a good make
>>
>>77670871
>>77670881
That's what I thought. I'm not sure over at /k/ they think it's entirely a meme gun, but I think they do over-hype it a bit much, which may cause some to think twice about buying it
>>
>>77670994
It's to filter out newfags.

SKS and Nuggets are literally /k/'s version of /g/'s install gentoo.
>>
File: 3uc02x.jpg (58 KB, 625x434) Image search: [Google]
3uc02x.jpg
58 KB, 625x434
It is time for the great unplugging

Prepare for the death storm, get out of cities, arm yourself and then make some tasty biscuits to relax
>>
Anyone have that /x/ archive from last night? I never got around to reading it
>>
I know /pol/ always cries wolf about happenings, but it really does seem that we are at the edge of a huge cliff. I mean just look at the state of the world

>Europe being flooded by Muslim refugees that will not integrate and will refuse to leave
>Brexit looks more likely by the day, and the collapse of the EU might happen
>ISIS is terrorizing the West
>Pope Francis is destroying the Catholic Church
>America is on the verge of electing Emperor Trump, triggering all spics/niggers

Something big is coming...mark my words
>>
>>77671063
Pretty much this.

Poorfags praise it too much.

Sure it'll get the job done, but their are better options.
>>
>>77670613
Either in the US or in the UN. Maybe Merkel actually. I honestly don't think he'd be in politics though. I always imagined him being more of the (((Soros))) type.

>>77670690
This fucking heretic. Just hearing/reading his name makes my blood boil.
>>
>>77667422
I think that the "ISIS cell" in Belgium who killed a nuclear plant worker to steal his credentials, and the two Belgian employees from those nuclear reactors who actually flew to Syria to join ISIS was swept under the rug real fast.

You had terrorists with inside plant knowledge and credentials to gain access, also organization and weapons to kill any resistance. Could've been a super happening
>>
>>77670949
Either way he can still fuck shit up in the UN I'm sure, it's pretty much certain that some shit is gonna go down before/during/after the election though. Would that be a fair assumption?
>>
>>77670690
People make Francis out to be way more liberal than he really is. Benedict and JPII were rather focused on European affairs, while Francis, being from South America, seems more conscious of the Church in a global perspective.
>>
>>77669445
Hitler made exceptions for some jews.
>>
>>77671167
It's going to be a leftist backlash to all of the anti PC movements around the world. The riots will be put down swiftly by the big government they voted for :^)
>>
>>77670911
SKS slam fire is fixed by cleaning it and/or replacing some shit. There's tons of vids on jewtube how to fix the slam fire issue
>>
2016: year of the false flag.

So many fucking scripted events, and for what?

These fuckers are ready for their end game.

Prepare for some tiananmen square type massacres in the near future.
>>
>>77671208
This is really baseless but when you visibly look at Obama, doesn't something seem... Really fucking alarming about him?

This is very /x/ teir and I hate when people get like this, but I have to state this. I've never really heard anyone saying this.

Just looking at him, his appearance just seems wrong somehow. Like what the fuck is he? He seems unnatural to me in some way and it's kind of disturbing.
>>
File: U9IsW.jpg (3 KB, 251x247) Image search: [Google]
U9IsW.jpg
3 KB, 251x247
>>77670691

Honestly, weird as this may sound, I'm starting to think that meme magic shitposters have, in a perverse way, a point.

Hear me out.

Humankind has always had a latent hivemind of sorts. Remember this shit? Nobody knows where it came from, and it spread like wildfire across the country, without being consciously propagated - it just looked cool. Before every great change in history, people have felt a weird common emotion.

Look up witness testimonies of soldiers going off to fight in WWI. People will talk about a "collective fervor", or a "common enthusiam" which goes far beyond the potential of weak propaganda of the times. Same for WWII - german boys going off to fight were described as ecstatically giddy, almost in a trance at times. Read the De Bello Gallico - Caesar describes, upon his return from war, masses of people enraptured by his victories, even when there was no more loot left to distribute.

Collective consciousness is a thing, particularly in times of war. This uneasiness? Agitation? It's war drums beating in the back of mankind's head. We are being called to a greater purpose here, and the caller is our own psyche. We know something is wrong. We know how to fix it. We know we can fix it.

The rest is violence.

And we know it.
>>
>>77667422
Its called a dirty bomb blowing up in a major US city. Probably in the south west by ISIS.

Or whoever the next president will be.
>>
File: cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif (830 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
cristiano-ronaldo-jews.gif
830 KB, 500x289
>>77671167
Brexit isn't definite, and with the death of Jo Cox (whos birthday and funeral 'coincidentally' will fall very closely to the 23rd of June)

Pure coincidence of course
>>
>>77671208
They're going to use Trump as a scapegoat for the economic collapse (aka the monetary paradigm shift)
>>
>>77671501
Meant to add that her death is pretty much an advertisement for the remain campaign and to shit on brexiters
>>
>>77671435
They're called niggers anon.
They live in the cities.
>>
>>77671435
it's insincerity
>>
File: vlcsnap-error316.png (1 MB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error316.png
1 MB, 1280x738
I'm loving these zhg. Please don't stop.

If you could recommend one practical book (survival or whatever)for the hour, which would you suggest?
>>
>>77671441
Too difficult to pull that off in the US, but in Europe it's really easy. For example Belgium has 2 aging nuclear reactors that every country agrees should be deactivated out of safety. http://www.wsj.com/articles/safety-concerns-trigger-nuclear-reactor-rift-between-germany-belgium-1461152318

These were the two reactors those ISIS terrorists wanted to get their hands on before their plans went to shit and they blew themselves up on the train/airport.

US needs to worry about bio attacks like water poisoning or remote hacking attacks on aging SCADA systems
>>
>>77671672

John "Lofty" Wiseman and the SAS survival handbook is pretty neat.

Don't listen to /k/ shittalking it just because it doesn't obsess over guns
>>
Hello /zhg/

>>77671436
I've actually been studying "meme magic" for work. In a way memes are the best advertising tool you could ask for if you could "force" memes organically, get around the failures of viral media, you could really do some damage (or make a shit ton of money..)

I've done it before, by mistake. Nobody remembers me, or the article that spawned it, or the website it was on years back. But the meme still exists today.

Every time it comes up I'm fucking reminded that I did it and I'm still not sure how to replicate it.

Meme magic is very real, but its not "magic".
At least not in any traditional sense.
>>
File: Fourchan car.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
Fourchan car.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
>>77671672
Make sure to get a book on basic first aid, as well as protection from CBRN attacks. Also get Iodine tablets. You'll need them
>>
File: out.png (2 MB, 3508x2193) Image search: [Google]
out.png
2 MB, 3508x2193
>>77671785
Aye, I'm trying to read one book well to maximize my time before second impact.
>>
Does anyone have any advice for depression and insomnia caused by thoughts about this? I've been feeling really hopeless and afraid lately, and being single and living alone really doesn't help
>>
>>77671915
What was the meme you created leafanon?

I'm curious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufTndujS5Bs

3:30:00
>>
Hey /zhg/ OP, here's your way to get involved with the Namibia project like I mentioned a few days ago.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h1b9y_project-namibia-link_travel

It's in the description. It's in a video for security reasons.
>>
File: IMG_4957.jpg (2 MB, 4200x4537) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4957.jpg
2 MB, 4200x4537
>>77671999
Start drinking. That or get off the internet and news for a while. Like just a couple days to start, but try and make it up to a week. I tried... once. Get out before you're here forever
>>
>>77671672
A local book on native wild plants and their uses. Each region of North America has very different fauna so you have to just go to a book store and ask about but that would be what I go for.

You get a little bit of everything, health, food, healing, what to avoid. Natural remedies will never be as good as proper medical care of course but they're no joke either.

>>77672100
Would rather not tell /pol/ or the alphabets here shilling who I am so directly. If I told you the meme you could trace it to my article pretty easy.
>>
File: 1465130461285.jpg (32 KB, 421x357) Image search: [Google]
1465130461285.jpg
32 KB, 421x357
>>77671999
You'll need to be well rested when it happens, right?

There will come a time when you don't have a comfy bed to lay in.

Cherish it.

(And get drunk or whatever does it for you.)
>>
>>77667599
Agree. People in the sixties were expecting a nuclear holocaust any minute, now that was a zero hour time. Now it all boring shiet nigga, ain't nothing big happening.
>>
>>77672104
Regardless of what you think of Germany, this recording was made in Berlin in 1945 as the USSR was closing in. April 1945 adds some weight.
>>
>>77672195
Oh come on man, at least give us some hints.

Did it find its widespread use around here, or on a forum prior to the inception of this site?

Is it well known and cherished by those here and only here?

Come on man, anything.
>>
>>77671999
Checked.

I get in weird trains of thought over existential shit fairly regularly, especially late at night. to be honest i think its caused by teetering on the fence. Id like to say that im "redpilled" but im not really, i dont believe in a grand conspiracy 100% but i kind of do at the same time.

not being able to fully commit to one mindset is what plagues my thoughts, because i dont want to be a mindless drone but i dont want to be crazy either.
>>
File: 1362955567785.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1362955567785.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
>>77672201
>tfw no comfy nuke-shelter inhereted from prepper 1950s grandpa
>>
>>77669477
Did you get the laser on your Shield? I'm thinking of picking one up and I'm wondering if it's worth the extra dosh.
>>
File: Clock_Pepe.jpg (27 KB, 545x362) Image search: [Google]
Clock_Pepe.jpg
27 KB, 545x362
>>77671785
Sweet. I'll look it it.

Talking about books, I might need some advice, if there's any Catholics around.
My family didn't introduce me to it when I was younger and I've thinking about joining my local church for a few weeks now. Let's just say I'm not the biggest fan of the current Pope. Would that cause me any problems?

>>77672104
Good taste anon.
>>
Wagner wrote for our time.
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 700x960
>>77667422
Personally I think something is going to happen and when it does where all fucked wether it's because of Isis or some shit it doesn't matter something coming and I hope to god were ready for hell maybe it'll be something we've never seen before some sort of horror that well destroy in the end who know maybe we'll end in a nuclear conflict, maybe we'll die at the hands of cosmic forces or maybe something been here along lurking in the shadows
>>
>>77667422
>Does anyone else feel scared?
Kinda
>>77667624
>>
>>77671999
>>77672162
Seconding to stay away from internet and news. It's all about creating harmful links and relationships between things out of your control; you gotta make improvement and motivation into personal things.
>>
>>77672324
Sports related. You could see it on here, reddit, hell I've seen normies use it on facebook. Its not a /pol/ meme.

>>77672407
You should respect the Pope and the Church, but this isn't the Church that would round you up and burn you for disagreeing with it. Respect and love anon, that is what should always be at the core of the Church.
>>
>>77672407
Eh neither am I. I'm Catholic. I don't really focus on him that much in my everday life. It's kinda like Britain and the Queen. "Oh yep God bless her." then nothing is thought about her till the next time someone brings her up
>>
>>77670116
you're already a pipe smoker m8 all you need is a biology degree, should be easy given your easy given your expertise of the cock
>>
Some biographers have noted that Wagner in his final years developed interest in the racialist philosophy of Arthur de Gobineau, notably Gobineau's belief that Western society was doomed because of miscegenation between "superior" and "inferior" races.
>>
>>77667422
Yes, something in the air is unsettling
>>
>>77667567

This. It's stupid to have this thread up t 8am
>>
>>77672162
>>77672198
drinking has been helping yeah

>>77672355
there's enough to be concerned about that's out in the open, regardless of any theories: spread of Islam, NATO vs Russia, Zika virus spreading, the Pope undoing Catholicism, racial tensions at a modern day high

>>77672525
yea I'll have to try that

thanks zhg bros
>>
>>77671915
Something like that happened to me once. I had a phrase, and all of a sudden it spread to the local mainstream radio station.
>>
>>77672407
>>77672535
To build on my point I focus more about what I can do at home, in my community, and for my country on a small scale in the name of Christ. It's all about that little change, that makes it into big changes eventually.
>>
>>77667422
No I don't actually. I feel like nothing will ever change, it's going to be the same shit year after year.
>>
>>77671435
When something is gnawing on your conscience it affects your whole being. I see a man who cant wait for all to be over with.
>>
>>77672684
how old are you out of curiosity
>>
>>77672684
Requesting the screenshot of that "slow, listless crumbling" future that one anon predicted.
>>
What is even weirder is that at the current time, nothing is really happening. Really nothing has happened since the end of the cold war. Stuff like 9/11 was small time compared to the events of the 20th century, but there's no reason to believe those things can't happen again. It's like a suspended happening, where we know it's coming but there's no way to predict when, other than we're overdue.
>>
>>77671999
I feel like that too man, and I had just lost my job and became a depressed NEET when I started browsing /pol/, already got an anxious mindset so I completely know how you're feeling.

I think the best thing to do is get out with friends and don't talk about this shit, play video games, watch movies, find some hobbies you're interested in, and so on just stay away from the internet and try to avoid reading the news so much if you can help it.

It sucks, I feel like the end is inevitable as do many in this thread but there is no need to kill yourself over it. Do what you can for the cause but don't have a mental breakdown over it
>>
File: thefall.jpg (381 KB, 1536x817) Image search: [Google]
thefall.jpg
381 KB, 1536x817
>>77672754
Enjoy.. or yknow, not.
>>
>>77671785
Nice I found a pdf. This has good type size, I'm printing this off a laser printer duplex with 2:1 pages for the Happening Binder.

Thanks for the tip senpai.
>>
It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.
>>
Im not preparing for any short term happenings.

As for the long term I am absolutely certain the US will collapse in my lifetime. The same will happen to Europe much sooner so Im devoted to moving to Japan. Fuck anime though.
>>
Glad to see this thread again.

Yesterday I was the anon talking about how people are glued to their phones and just cannot sit & "idle" when I was in starbucks in yesterday's thread.

How was your day lads?
>>
>>77672758
>9/11
>small time

Dude, wtf? You do realize that all this horrible shit we've got going on today was set in motion immediately after 9/11, right?

9/11 was a tipping point, or a marking point, a symbol. 9/11 is most definitely NOT small time.
>>
>>77671436
>t. Terence McKenna
>>
File: IMG_4922.jpg (55 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4922.jpg
55 KB, 960x960
>>77672792
It makes me feel so depressed every time I read that, but every time I see it, I can't help but read it. You know what I'm saying?
>>
>>77671436
It's a simple celtic knot.
>>
>>77672859
You think you can run when Europe collapses? America will dump a few million men into that land mass to keep order.
>>
>>77672869
I noticed this as well. I decided to take a vacation, left my phone in the hotel and watched endless couples just use their phones and shit instead of talking. Went to visit the aquarium, saw endless amounts of small children using tablets instead of looking at the fishes.
>>
File: leafcuck.jpg (77 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
leafcuck.jpg
77 KB, 960x638
>>77672790
MAKE SURE YOU GET OUT AND VOTE NEET
FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY

>>77672869
Had some content meetings with ESPN today, which went well.. so got a bonus coming soon. Might as well take advantage of our disgusting materialistic world while it lasts.

>>77672946
Yeah, I do anon. If you read it, it wins.
>>
>>77672869
My day was good. Put in 8 hours of work, got paid today, and doing it all again in 7 hours. I should probably get to bed soon..
>>
>>77671167
I think ethic divergence is a huge issue. Let alone the Muslim problem, even in America the gap between the left and right is growing. This seemingly has a lot to do with the advent of the internet and the college meme. Economically the world is heading towards globalism but ethically we are becoming more and more separate even within nations.
>>
>>77672987
I hope to get out before anything warranting a draft goes down.
>>
>>77672401
The Shield has never let me down, but neither has my Glock 19. All in all its a very reliable and accurate pistol.

You can't go wrong with it.
>>
>>77672855
>>Editing Kipling.
Wut?
>>
>>77673042
>the gap between the left and right is growing
it honestly feels like I'm talking to a pod person when I try to engage liberals. I'm sure they probably feel the same way

It's some tower of babel tier shit that makes my mind go apocalyptic
>>
>>77672997
That's the worst. Why the hell are they letting kids get addicted to those things? They're making zombies. It's child abuse.
>>
>>77672407
Former catholic here.
There are a lot of liberal catholics like my mother who can't get enough of the current pope, and there are many others who only grudgingly accept the pope's authority.
But since all you do in church is sing a few songs and listen to some readings, you shouldn't have any problems.
>>
>>77673187
I fucking hate smart phones
>>
>>77673151

"This destiny does not tire, nor can it be broken, and its mantle of
strength descends upon those in its service."
>>
>>77667422
Yes.

Western society can't keep deteriorating like this without any negative consequences. Something big is bound to happen that will set off a chain reaction of things that have probably been waiting to happen for a while now.

Political scientists and sociologists are saying that we're on the brink of disaster.

In my first semester of political science, we were taught that there were a few institutions in society that society needs to survive, and if you take away one of those institutions, society would combust.

One of those institutions was family. And just look at it now: the nuclear family is destroyed by divorce. Ideas such as family are mocked in mainstream circles. The media portrays family as too old-fashioned. Girls get pregnant out of wedlock multiple times from multiple fathers and don't know which father belongs to which child.

This isn't sustainable. Not just the family thing, but all of this. We are going to see some amazing things in our lifetime. Completely radical changes.

This is probably the final eon before the end time period, unless by the grace of God things turn around and we have one more season of restraint, before everything collapses and the spirit of antichrist is finally released to "save the day" and deceive the world.

Make sure you are right with God, because many will die.
>>
>>77673187
Absolutely. What better way to create slaves than to destroy the imagination at a young age?
>>
>>77672869
I remember you. Honestly, I'm one socially awkward loser but at least I don't stare into my phone when I'm waiting or whatever. I do whatever I want, and I've sort of practiced not feeling awkward about standing around and looking at everything, or delving deep into thought, etc. I think that puts me above this shitty generation. Even if they're better at social interaction, at least I don't feel the need to crawl into a shell if that makes sense.

Also, is the anon from yesterday that talked about strengthening the prefrontal cortex and such here? Would be nice if you shared more of your wisdom.
>>
>>77671672
Intl Red Cross/UN has a bunch of good books on what to do in conflict zones so dealing with other actors not just surviving by yourself in the woods. One guide written by a driver detailed even what you should have on the dashboard when approaching a bunch of irregular militia with guns at a roadblock in some lawless dindu country.

Other guides like what to do when you inevitably come across a drunk soldier in a dindu country. Any kind of conversation with him will inevitably lead to you offending him somehow as he's pissed wasted so just offer a cigarette or something else and gtfo of there http://www.entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdfasap.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 740x416
>>77673179
Here's something I posted from yesterday after I had talked to a friend of mine about his liberal stances and why they refuse to see the other side of the spectrum.

>He told me

>"because, it hurts to think about the things they do. They might be on point with some issues, but it makes you lose faith to think that about people. Honestly? I feel like something is going on, but sometimes it's reassuring to just go outside the front door and look at then beauty of people, because whatever's happening elsewhere is not happening here, and we should be helping them rather than worrying about their problems spreading to us, because we live in an environment that gives us privilege. I hate that, but I'm greatful at the same time".

>Have we as a society really reached the point where people know about the redpill, but willingly take the blue pill because it feels better not to know? I was always under the impression that they weren't even aware of the redpill, but what I just heard says otherwise
>>
>>77673339
why don't you think we're in end times right now?
>>
>>77667422
Interesting thread OP. I also feel it.
>>
>>77673386
*link fix http://www.entwicklungsdienst.de/fileadmin/Redaktion/Publik_ext/Staying_Alive.pdf
>>
>>77671672
the art of the deal
>>
>>77673179
That's exactly the issue. Our views are so divergent that we can't even effectively debate on anything as our values are too different. This causes either side to force the other into submission through legislation.
>>
>>77667422
Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see Armageddon soon...
In fairness I have been feeling like we are rapidly approaching the moment of oh fuck shit is never going to be the same.
>>
File: pope.jpg (148 KB, 813x624) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
148 KB, 813x624
>>77670690
Second.
t. Catholic
>>
>>77672792
That's entirely 'borrowed' from the Unabomber's manifesto.
>>
>>77673440
If you're a religious person, the bible says that there will be a time of amazing, terrible disruption and turbulence. THEN the end times will come.

It would take huge changes in our current global society for people to be willing and able to be deceived by antichrist and worship it. Society must first be devastated and in desperate need of someone to save them. America must be crippled. All nations must lose their taste for unilateralism and national sovereignty, desiring instead for one united world.

We're still a way's away from that.
>>
The skeptical part of me feels like a child for even mentioning this out loud but has anyone else been considering joining the military so they have a support network if things get bad, or at least some training if it happens after you're out?
>>
>>77673819
Not really the military for me (although I have considered Navy for other reasons), but I have joined my local Search and Rescue team.

Shit's so cash. See if your area has one.
>>
>>77673666
If the unabomber really believed that then why would he do what he did?
>>
>>77667422
The cringe

Stop posting this
>>
>>77673602
Ive always been staunchly anti immigrant into every western nation. I was 22 when the towers were hit and it changed me to be wary of all outside influences, be they jewish, latin american or arabic.

Once the migration hit Europe en masse last summer, and Americas open borders became common knowledge, my alarm bells went ringing. They ring constantly, we are in such danger. More danger than when Europe had the Caliphates, then the Turks rampaging.

We are in alot of trouble.
>>
>>77673042
The primaries lead me to believe that people are starting to adhere to ideologies as opposed to traditional "party loyalty." I think that's good in a way.

>>77672997
>>77673187
>>77673314
People used to say the same in the olden days about radio entertainment; but radios were different in the fact that since they were only audial, they still required some imagination on the part of the listener. Television made people think that it was happening even more; but it was still less than today, because you had to either adjust your real-world schedule around what you wanted to watch or learn to enjoy things you thought you wouldn't. Now in the age of Youtube and Netflix, you just have to choose what you want and completely let it consume your thoughts, for as long as you'd like it to.

This also has to have some part in lowering people's attention spans as well even though we have the best means for content distribution, as evidenced by the popularity of shallow-yet-constant "information" like Buzzfeed. I don't understand the correlation, but it's there.
>>
>>77673819
I literally almost did that. I decided signing away what is essentially my free will to a government I hate isnt worth training that I could learn at least somewhat on my own.
>>
>>77673602
Just don't dwell on it too much. If Armageddon is to happen it happens, but it wont be because I memed it in to existence. Wash your hands off of this, be at peace with God and the universe.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

Howard Beale
>>
>>77671436
You're close to the mark.

The real reason all you shits are feeling this way, is kind of the sixth sense feeling that some animals get, how they can sense that a storm is coming, and they instinctively move to higher ground. How ants and shit instinctively build, and hive mind.

Humans instinctively sense war on the horizon. >>77672201
People during that time were constantly anticipating the war, because it was literally on the horizon. The only thing that kept it from breaking out, is the fact that human logic won out in our inner need for warfare.

Humans sense conflict, because we're bred for war. We thrive in conflict. We expand through it.

You truly are sensing the coming conflict anon.

There's a storm on the horizon, and our instincts are telling us to move to higher ground, but our conditioning is keeping us from doing so.
>>
>>77673899

Sounds neat. I've been wanting to take some classes on stuff like first aid so I can learn some useful skills.

>>77674104

I can understand that. Any final decision I make is going to happen after the election. I really don't want to serve with Clinton as POTUS.
>>
>>77673915
>what he did

Did he?
>>
File: 1461021696842.jpg (60 KB, 675x720) Image search: [Google]
1461021696842.jpg
60 KB, 675x720
I am nothing. A thing among other things at most. Nothing I do can change the world no matter how good a man i try to be. The world is doomed ... but I will not take part. I will stand against the cowardice in me and be brave against the world and it's molds. I will not hang my self on its indulgences. I will not lose principal in the face of the unholy. I will stand on my own two feet and prove to God and myself that I can be a righteous man. I can be a beacon in this place to those near me. I can give bearing and a point of reference to those whom are lost. I will do it because I love them, and the only way to help them at all is to lead by example. I will show what small world that is my realm of influence that it is possibly to still be good. I will fill this vacuum and I will never question that which tells me what it is when I ask of myself to do the right thing. I will listen to the spirit of truth and not try to back talk it into points of hypocritical comfort. I will do not think.
We'll I will continue on doing these...
But I will again inevitably feel the worthlessness, and I will come back to these thoughts, and I will remind myself that charity is not done for reward. And that in my love for my fellow man, I will be charitable even of the character I have that perhaps if any should rub off on those with whom I aquaint, as people are wont to do, I will leave them no part of me to accept in themselves that is not a good seed.
Through christ I have the ability to look past my shortcomings, and never lose sight of who and what I need to be. If this world should so choose, I would happily die, knowing that the time that I've had can at the least not be undone
>>
File: 1459100637332.png (314 KB, 338x397) Image search: [Google]
1459100637332.png
314 KB, 338x397
>According to a report released yesterday by the National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), the rate of antidepressant use in this country among teens and adults (people ages 12 and older) increased by almost 400% between 1988–1994 and 2005–2008.

>23% of women in their 40s and 50s take antidepressants, a higher percentage than any other group (by age or sex)

>Women are 2½ times more likely to be taking an antidepressant than men

>14% of non-Hispanic white people take antidepressants compared with just 4% of non-Hispanic blacks and 3% of Mexican Americans

>Less than a third of Americans who are taking a single antidepressants (as opposed to two or more) have seen a mental health professional in the past year

>Antidepressant use does not vary by income status.
>>
>>77673915
To tell his word in the most plausible way. A way in which the word spreads because of the strangeness of what he did.
>>
Channel this feeling into physical/mental/spiritual self-improvement. See it as your body trying to give you a wake-up call to do more with yourself.
>>
File: with forums you're dumb.jpg (321 KB, 395x1920) Image search: [Google]
with forums you're dumb.jpg
321 KB, 395x1920
>>77674539
Stop worrying about things you can't control. Worry about getting physically fit, learning to use weapons well, finding a wifely woman, and having children. Vote your interests, however you define them. But always remember you can only rely on family and land externally, and your own driving spirit internally. I hope you find some peace and develope your full potential anon.
>>
>>77674456
Would anyone want to serve with Clinton as POTUS? I never thought about it before but this could seriously affect enrollment.
>>
>>77667488
If you guys enjoyed the Stanford Prison Experiment, Philip Zambardo also has a good Ted Talk on corruption in positions of power, called The Lucifer Effect, as well as a book called Man (dis)Connected, which is about how pornography and video games have systematically eroded masculinity.

They fit well in the scheme of the conversation, both in terms of discussing evolution of human psychology and in the grand topic of an encroaching Zero Hour.
>>
>>77674842
No. Not only would she continue the cuckening that O'nigger has begun implementing, she would also send all of us off to a literal slaughter from her dubiously justified endless wars, coupled in with the the high possibility that she would order us to "defeat the enemy, but don't kill them because that's racist and bigoted".

Military under Hillary would be hell on earth, and that's an understatement.
>>
I've felt that the global geopolitical situation has been extremely unstable since Maidan in February 2014, the Russian invasion of Ukraine in April, and the rise of ISIS in the summer of 2014. There already have been near WW3 sparks like the Turks shooting down the Russian jet. I feel like things could get a lot worse very suddenly at this point.

I am definitely buying a rifle within the next few weeks.
>>
IM A HUMAN BEING GOD DAMMIT, MY LIFE HAS VALUE.
>>
>>77675096
One among billions, can you be sure?
>>
File: 1453694182120.jpg (132 KB, 900x697) Image search: [Google]
1453694182120.jpg
132 KB, 900x697
>>77674378
capcha ate my pic
>>
File: cap pilled.jpg (2 MB, 1920x3920) Image search: [Google]
cap pilled.jpg
2 MB, 1920x3920
>>77675096
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
>>
>>77673915
He bombed colleges. He himself was experimented on in his psychology class in college, Tim Leary was his professor.

MK ULTRA used universities as training grounds, and Teddy knew this.
>>
>>77670876
just living a good life and making your family and friends better off is all that you need to do anon.
>>
File: minion.jpg (143 KB, 942x665) Image search: [Google]
minion.jpg
143 KB, 942x665
/zhg/, do you feel like "generational culture" seems to be made up of the same experiences, just in new formats? I've been thinking about what kids born from 2003-2008 are going to be like when they're older, and I would not be surprised at all if it's extremely similar to the memories of "'90s kids":

>The exact way '90s kids have fond memories of Mr. Roger and Bill Nye, 03-08 will have fond memories of PewDiePie and other Youtubers
>Instead of remembering how cool their Charizard was, they will remember how cool their custom skins and house in Minecraft were
>Instead of all those hours spent listening to We're the Kids of America, they will have the exact same memories of Gangnam Style
>Instead of staying up after their parents have fallen asleep and feeling like they're "getting away with something" by watching South Park reruns, they will have the exact same experience with Rick and Morty
>Instead of blowing into the Game Boy, they will remember clearing the cache on the tablet

Ever since digital media seems to have exploded, can you really consider the memories of one generation as better than the memories of any others'?
>>
>>77672201
Muh cold war dodn't happen ain't nuttn gonna happen
>>
>>77675761
Too bad they dont have dads tho.
>>
coming to a major city near you

http://100percentfedup.com/gruesome-video-muslim-mob-tears-27-year-old-woman-apart-killing-false-accusation-burning-quran/
>>
>>77675761
>what kids born from 2003-2008 are going to be like when they're older

probably mutated beyond recognition into grotesque shapes from all the fallout
>>
>mfw calmly awaiting the coming inevitable war
>>
>>77676296
>mfw hoping for it to come sooner so we can have another huge economic boost if we win
>>
>>77675670

Boring, isolating, selfish and gay
>>
>>77672201
Tbh I think that makes today more dangerous. Back then everyone was watching everyone else and was very clear on what was and was not acceptable. Now everyone's more relaxed and not so careful, which could cause someone to cross a line they didn't know existed and the world's back at war/all launching nukes.
>>
>>77667488
>>77674936

Links for the lazy

>The Lucifer Effect: What Makes Good Men Turn Evil?
https://youtu.be/-IVHoeUGiVg

>Man (dis)Connected: How Technology Sabotaged what it Means to be Male.
https://youtu.be/xA3j_btaz_0

Reminder, Zimbardo is the guy who organized an ran the Prison Experiment. Also, these are the Ted Talks explaining the gyst of the books, I've personally never read either of them.
>>
File: 1451473815511.jpg (48 KB, 351x380) Image search: [Google]
1451473815511.jpg
48 KB, 351x380
>>77676392
>mfw the American sleeping giant awakes once more
>>
File: oldfashionhj.jpg (15 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
oldfashionhj.jpg
15 KB, 285x285
>>77676557
Mfw I have no face
>>
File: wassist.jpg (35 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
wassist.jpg
35 KB, 600x567
>>77676760
>>
What you're describing is absolutely real and many people are feeling it too.

Call me crazy but this goes deeper than what we are consciously aware of. It's a battle between Light vs Dark. I imagine that which path is taken is dependent on the individual and what parallel timeline he/she accustoms themself to. Shit will go down for real approximately this Fall.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 420x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 420x497
>>77671079

the "unplugging" is very real. Those of us mentally preparing for a full disconnect are only months, maybe weeks away.

You'll know who we are. The ones who are happy. Making jokes. Looking at cucks in public wondering what happened.

But us. The unplugged. Not a worry or a wonder. Not a care. This was the future we chose. If maybe a little boring from to time.
>>
>>77676557
Weapons nowadays are so unfathomably destructive that I don't know there'd be a giant left to awake.

Imagine what would happen if ISIS gets a dirty bomb, or if any superpower was driven to use their nuclear arsenal.
>>
>>77678137
>Imagine what would happen if ISIS gets a dirty bomb,
global world wide effort to fuck up ISIS. even the bankers wouldn't be able to stop the uprising and subsequent carnage of islam
>>
>>77678392
but terrorism has no religion
>>
I've been feeling odd aswell.

For months now I feel insecure going on with normal life. Normal politics just seems wrong in a way, like it's pointless or something. Something big is coming and I'm trying to prepare.

It's what compelled me to start the /Namibia/ project.

If doomsday is really coming, be it nuclear war or something equally terrifying, we plan to start over in remote Namibia.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h1b9y_project-namibia-link_travel
>>
>>77678392
>subsequent carnage of islam

But it would be conservative christians and the NRAs fault!
>>
File: images (76).jpg (11 KB, 280x363) Image search: [Google]
images (76).jpg
11 KB, 280x363
>>77678392
That Jewish Zambian who claims links with Mossad on the board confirmed that the CIA warning about a terrorist act in South Africa is very real.

He claimed we're the perfect target for a dirty bomb.

I'm scared shitless.
>>
>>77672975
I wish to entertain this idea further. The knot represents an unbreakable bond in one strand. If our lives are the strands then it means we are forming a bond with others maybe for love or friendship, it propagates itself by being copied, the meaning may be lost but it still retains its identity as a symbol. so these people become friends or lovers whether they think it or not. It was always your choice to draw it or not, possibly even showing others or even worse to do it to gain the approval of your peers. Which just repeats the cycle on someone else. Could it be that an entire generation was made to get along with itself based on psychological programming. What of the people who didn't participate, is this a reason why people(the mob in general) consider people who were home schooled to be socially awkward. If that one rune did all this then what could the last century of popular radio and television forced memetics have on everyone.
>>
>>77678955
All South Africans should be scared shitless no matter what considering theyre connected by land to the rest of Africa
>>
>>77678650
>but terrorism has no religion
>>77678939
>But it would be conservative christians and the NRAs fault!

Nope. A literal nuke going off in an American city t.ISIS will be the thing that sends gun owning americans to the brink. No amount of liberal blubbering will keep that from being blamed on not muslims.

Fucking trust me.
>>
>>77667422
We need to ride the tiger.
Stay away from madness and degeneratie, look for a good wife and have healthy children.

Honor command to fight, and I'm sure this "modern" civilisation will come to end itself.

Be prepared m8.
>>
>>77671436
We were doing that s thing in Scotland in the mid to late 90's
>>
Hi guys, I'm the original poster. I didn't actually mean any of that, just wanted to get all you faggots talking about nothing. Nothing is going to happen, get off the computer.
>>
>>77681310
These threads are the best fucking thing about /pol/. It's like all of the okay discussion is stripped from the rest of the board just leaving complete shit and then this one good thread.
>>
>>77667422
Its the transcendent object at the end of time. We are nearing completion.
Or at least the end of a cosmic cycle.
>>
daily reminder this is a psy ops thread to fool you all like the sheeps that you are
>>
>>77682200
Oh no I have been tricked into looking for a good wife, have kids and become an overall better human being. Goddamn you psy ops, goddamn you.
>>
File: image.png (237 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
image.png
237 KB, 1280x1656
>>77682200
Damn it, you've uncovered (((me))) again! DELET THESE
>>
>>77667422

I feel it in the wind as closely as I feel my own hypocrisy crushing my chest.

Striving to be the best, but crumbling ever further with each additional step.

We're precious digital slaves, rattling our silicon chains.

Processed and chipped, uploaded to the next brokers' USB trade ship.

Why sell the man, when you can sell the idea?
Why keep the man, if they sell robots at IKEA?
>>
>>77667599
i don't think anyone is talking about the end of history or civilisation

think of it more along the lines of the times before a big war or social upheaval

imagine we were in 1938 and we had a general sense of unease about the direction international events were going
>>
>>77681224
glasgow?
>>
why do you need to turn spontaneous happening discussion into this stupid general. it's really gay.
>>
File: 1462424480594.jpg (52 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1462424480594.jpg
52 KB, 604x604
>>77683945
12 year old detected.

if you don't like it why shit up the thread with your complaining, why not just not click on the thread?
>>
>>77684224
He's afraid

He feels it too
>>
File: 1453992786720.jpg (35 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1453992786720.jpg
35 KB, 444x444
I think that the millenial generation will be the driving force of this brutal and imminent change. We have grown up hearing that we could be anything we wanted as long as we worked hard for it. We have been promised a family, a future and a livelyhood.

Millenials have started realizing that those things are no longer obtainable (to some standards) and we are pissed.
also

this is the best /*general/ on pol in a while

please don't stop
>>
>>77685570
thanks tyler durden
>>
>>77670613

1. Not a public figure
2. He's the anti-Jesus; his name is well known to billions of people
3. The seer John of Patmos knew his personal name 2000 years and encoded it into the number 666

The antichrist is in fact some freak of nature, a man who cannot die and has been around for at least 2000 years. His personal name can be found in the bible. An entire secret satanic cult exists around him and they viciously silence anyone who tries to spill the beans about this. The outward symbols of this cult are suit and tie. They have succesfully infiltrated the US army and there are entire divisions of the army devoted to protecting this guy. They fully control the internet and use the surveillance data to hunt down enemies of the Jew World Order and the jewish antichrist.
>>
>>77672626
Just try to be the best you can. Do acts of kindness. There may be some really ugly compromises and choices in store for your future, so it would probably be nice to have a place in your head to go to while doing these ugly decisions.
>>
File: lee enfield.jpg (59 KB, 863x172) Image search: [Google]
lee enfield.jpg
59 KB, 863x172
Fellow bongs make sure to get one of these
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTPu8kJfGOc
>>
>>77678392
fingers crossed for detroit
>>
>>77667422
People have felt like the happening is happening my whole life, I no longer get my hopes up.
>>
>>77667422
It's near. I can feel it. I can smell it.

Prepare for the happening bad goys.
>>
>>77685667

the source does not matter as long as the content is relevant my shitposting friend
>>
>>77686928
Fingers crossed, anon.
>>
>>77671436
I drew this symbol all the time in the late 90's

I unironically swear on me dead mum
>>
>>77672792
The US dollar has lost >95% of its value since the creation of the Federal Reserve. This isn't going to continue indefinitely. Fiat currencies don't last forever.
>>
File: qwerty.jpg (999 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
qwerty.jpg
999 KB, 1920x1080
>>77676296
Can't wait to build up my war chest!
>>
>>77671578
lol
>>
>>77667488
thanks man i havent seen the calhoun thing in a long time.liberals are embracing the decline and dont even know it.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.