[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conversation with German ex-gf about refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: WAIFUCONVO.png (2 MB, 750x4719) Image search: [Google]
WAIFUCONVO.png
2 MB, 750x4719
My ex-girlfriend is German and we have stayed good friends and keep in touch. Today the subject of Refugees came up.

How did I handle this exchange? How do Germans really not understand what is happening?
>>
File: 1452000886057.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1403) Image search: [Google]
1452000886057.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1403
>>77664315
never reveal your power level
>>
>>77664315
Brainwashed since 1945. By winning WW2 against them we lost much much more. We all know their is a lot of problems in this world, now people need to know the (((source)))
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x282
>>77664315
This your gf bro?
>>
>>77664530
My power level is not an issue anymore. We are an ocean apart and she already knows and ironically agrees with same-race relationships.
>>
>>77664315
They can't have a nationalistic opinion. Look at how that has turned out for themin the last 100 years.
>>
>>77664718
Ex-gf and she correctly disapproves of dating outside the white race.

This is a muh compassion issue not a coal burning one.
>>
>>77664315
This was gold OP next time go full merchant hunter on her
>>
>>77664315
Well it's important that she is distinguishing between migrants and refugees.

She may be right, maybe Syrians aren't that bad.

But the Afghans, Somalis and Eritreans are fucking shit up.

Also the fact refugees should be stopped in the first safe country and not move on for gibs.
>>
>>77664920
>Also the fact refugees should be stopped in the first safe country and not move on for gibs.
Exactly why is this so hard to comprehend
>>
>>77664315
Talking to your ex-g/f is complete Cuck level. Any girl you dicked in the past should be complete history and never talked to again.

Crying that shitskins are going to overtake white people is also completely missing the point of the rapefugee crisis. The point is an entire Islamic army of 20something ex military and jihadis were allowed into EU. They are there to take over not steal muh white skinz. None of them want white gf they want to rape white girls and marry subservient peasant wife they bought underage for a dowry and shipped to their Islamic fundamentalist stronghold in EU to propagate more derkas.
>>
>>77664753
It appeared she was fine with your views, however due to emotion and lack of being ready she is not yet comfortable with accepting the cruel truth of reality.

I'd say continue on with her, but be more subtle and inciting as women tend to leant to emotion rather than logic generally.

Basically ease it up and don't be too forceful or she'll resist with as much force.

Take in to account the amount of contradicting narratives she's lived through, redpill is never easy.
>>
>>77665085
>inciting
I meant inviting.
>>
File: leaf.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>77665052
go suck some wild animal dick you retard leaf faggot

literally nothing wrong with being friends with an ex girlfriend who lives in her home fucking country

by the way nice empty gold vaults you're barely worthy to be our hat anymore
>>
>>77665085
our 2nd date she described hitler as a man who had some really great ideas before her voice just trailed off without finishing.

she knows he well enough and I'm not trying to get her back since she lives across an ocean and we broke up 2.5 years ago and keep in touch sporadically.

i think I'm going to just keep having conversations like these and hope it fires up something inside.

notice how her default response was to just change subjects? fuck that shit keep it at the front of everyones mind.
>>
>>77664315
I'm a second gen American, who's Grandfather married a USAF officer and moved here after having 3 kids in West Germany post war. I only wish my people would stand up for themselves. The left has ruined my native lands. You did okay, just can't force them to hear it out. it's better to be a racists them a dead. They need to understand that.
>>
>>77665636
God Bless You, sir.
>>
>How do Germans really not understand what is happening?
Because just like it happens in most of yurop and other countries with a white majority, she is a naive and privileged girl who grew up in a safe WHITE environment. The few immigrants or non-whites she grew up with were decent so she created a positive image about them. Her country is majority white so she can't even phantom what large masses of non-whites would do to it.

Tell her to spend a month in a non-white country or one that's mostly non-white. She'll be lucky if she manages to stay alive and not become a rape victim by the end.
I recommend mine. Lots of ugly macho non-whites who love to objectify women. Our brownies make about 70% of the population.
It would also show her how great gun control is working for us. :^)
>>
>>77665546
Women always change the subject when they're losing in a discussion, it's just their thing.

As for your decision I agree, continue this and try to sway her as best as you can.

Also given from your description of her she seems very intelligent, though her compassion is a hindrance.

Continue this and good luck man.
>>
>>77665794
I was about to just completely bash you because of flag and country turning into a pit of hell, but I hope you get out of this mess safely, anon. Not much else I can say besides that.. oh and I'll ask some survival advice in 3 months when the same thing happens here.
>>
>>77664315
Last name isn't ----beck is it? I too admire a german female who I have these conversations with. She is a bit more willing to state her opinion though.
>>
>>77664768
Damn, exactly right. That's why it begins there. They can't say a word about or possibly jailed for being a bigot. So fucked up. What is the end game. Complete destruction of the white population?
>>
>>77665891
thanks for the inspiration, friend.

this thread is basically just to prevent my REEEEEEEEEEEE face from becoming stuck permanently. need some venting time.
>>
>>77665794
Holy fuck your country still has internet?
>>
>>77666088
>>77665968
Answer me your cuck. Your situation mirrors mine. Does your german also use a shit fuck load of emojis when speaking and have an adorable accent?
>>
>>77665968
Rosenbruch
>>
>>77666183
never uses emojis

adorable accent in 8 different languages
>>
>>77664315
>Brutal war in Morocco

Fucking educate yourself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sahara_conflict
>46 year long civil war
>Hundreds of thousands of people living in refugee camps, stateless.
>>
>>77666359
they're gonna need to go south.

pools closed.
>>
>>77666304
Mine only knows 4 but it's better than my 1.66. I got it bad for her. Her gramps was a party member back in the day. Fuck we had some good conversations along these lines, and she tolerates my far right views mostly while also questioning and confronting where she thinks necesary. I massively appreciate the frankness.

She refuses to speak French with/to me because of her insecurity over it. She is cute.

Also I think the German women are slowly just sort of realizing "holy fuck everything is shit" given the German male is fucking garbage. Have you ever noticed that in your discussions with normal germans?
>>
>>77666466
>South from Western Sahara
Yeah, NAH
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Mauritania
>>
>>77666359
i need to respond again. you are a faggot and you come from a family of faggots. aussie logic is to seriously bring people who HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO END A CIVIL WAR 46 YEARS ON INTO GERMANY!??!?!

yeah that'll make this better. thats what we need. this will all be solved if we bring in a shitload more moroccans.

i hope crocodile dundee sneaks into your wife's daughters bedroom late at night and rapes the innocence out of her.

fuck you
>>
The only problem with refugees is trying to play spot the terrorist. I don't think Europe should stop taking them in, but there has to be priorities as to who gets what/where first. And this is where Europe has failed.

You want to accept refugees? Fine. By your priorities need to be:
>holders of university degrees/skilled laborers/doctors first
So they wont be economic leeches
> engineers/scientists
> the young
And last in the list:
>religious officials

Reason being is there doesn't really need to be more fucked in the head imams preaching bullshit. Especially in the western countries that are trying to save their useless fucking lives.
>>
Your ex seems to be pretty sensible, t.b.h senpai
>>
>>77666675
Sorry, I'll use a trigger warning for you next time.

Trigger warning: You're way too emotionally invested in the future of your race to make any rational judgements or filter fact from right wing propaganda when discussing refugee policy.
>>
>>77665052
Hmm leaf being completely fucking right for a change brings solace and a ray of sunshine to this desolate mordor of my existence
>>
>>77666987
your criteria just filtered out 99.9% of the immigrants though.
unless you count doctors that do FGM
>the young
young muslims are more radicalized than older ones.
>>
>>77667073
this has nothing to do with "right-wing propaganda" and everything to do with you making a complete mockery of music by getting on tv and banging sticks together.

you and your wife were fucking awful and should quit music altogether. get a moon stone and force evolve you are not even a human
>>
File: 1466109536514.jpg (33 KB, 870x625) Image search: [Google]
1466109536514.jpg
33 KB, 870x625
>>77664315
I lived in france normandy till i was 21. I just moved 3 years ago to usa nevada. People in europe are fucked. There is no talking to them about anything political. You ethier have the same opinion as them or are trash on the street. Fuck
>>
>>77664315
She wants the d
Both yours and Jamal's
>>
>>77667246
>Refugee policy has everything to do with a musical performance on an Australian political talk show 4 years ago.

You could be the most perpetually butt blasted person alive.

Enjoy this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U
>>
>>77664315
>How did I handle this exchange? How do Germans really not understand what is happening?

It's the last thing she said that's wrong. These people don't JUST want to flee from war. They want to live their lives according to THEIR values and THEIR beliefs, which sure as shit aren't your and probably not her beliefs.

She's fucked.
>>
>>77666528
mine also refused to speak french in front of me because she didn't want to look silly even though she knew the language.

german girls are god-tier in their views, but just a little brainwashed. she always had nice things to say about hitler and disagrees with race-mixing.

to go back to the french speaking, i just want to put it on record how retarded that entire language is. yeah lets just not pronounce half the word and dress like mimes all day. fuck the french.

I'm french and i hate french people.
>>
>>77664315
Had German ex gf too. She has this same docile mentality, whenever I said "nigger" or "faggot" she would just go "omg you nazi xDDDD" or do the retarded german emojis like ^^ or -.-

German women ar hopeless subservient spergs
>>
>>77664315
Sounds like a nice girl. Do you think most people want to listen to think about what is going to happen when the west is over run by hajis, it is going to be a nightmare.

Like that one quote by Nikola Tesla 'you will experience horrors...'.
>>
She must be real lonely to keep replying to you, fucknut.
>>
>>77664315
show an image of her it is not like we can find her or anything
>>
>>77664315
you sound like an autistic faggot
>>
>>77666528
Oh shit I forgot to actually say anything of worth

In every interaction I've had with Germans they are incapable of holding any sort of open pride in their nation. This is not because they are not proud nor unaware of their problems, but because of the propaganda they've been subjected to since birth.

The German I know, granddaughter of a party member who was proud of his service until death and believed fiercely in what he did, absolutely hates german history. She has been bullied her young life for being tall, been told she can't be proud of herself or her nation by her leaders, and has been taught to hate her own history by her teachers through the use of shame.

She sees the problems but she feels she has no control over them. She doesn't wish to vote for AfD because she disagrees with aspects of their manifesto and buys into media stupidity, because she has been trained her while life to do so.

This is the current state of German affairs, as far as I can tell. It goes to show the dangers of an authoritarian system to your own populace. Germans are not free, nor will they ever be under the current paradigm. They have one self in public - or with people they know or trust little - and another self with only those closest to them. This is exemplified in the German language itself, and what it creates is a populace of sycophants in order to avoid social stigma.

Amusingly they tend to either love or hate the American south because of the contrasting openness, friendliness, and everything that is antithetical to theit lives.

That is why Germans do not wish to speak about things often.
>>
>>77667498
I love french desu. It can be a beautiful language sometimes. I find german more fun to speak though, but the grammar trips me up a lot. I have a lot of difficulty speaking french now that I've been learning german though.

I think I explain that phenomena you mention here :>>77667924

You're seeing who she is and what she actually believes, but she will never feel it acceptable to actually express her views. That's just my take though.

German and Polish women are GOAT tier. I've also met some redpilled swedes, who, hilariously, hate Swedish men due to their tolerance of their situation.
>>
>>77667791
German females have a unique view of friendships. They constantly talk to exes and shit like that. They want to be liked by everyone, even people they profess to hate. It's weird as fuck.
>>
>>77664315
muh hitler
dumbass. never speak such things
>>
File: AngryFrog12.gif (289 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
AngryFrog12.gif
289 KB, 447x415
>>77668399
this is how its done
>>
>>77664315
I love you, man.

This must have felt like the U.S. liberation from the nazis in 1945. After that my father was born.
>>
File: smiling-cooking.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
smiling-cooking.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
>>77667837
>>
>>77668596
could of chosen a better picture m8
>>
File: den-hagg.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
den-hagg.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>77668558
were going to make it, man.

by the way, the hague is god-tier and i enjoyed it way more than amsterdam.
>>
File: hiding.jpg (3 MB, 1960x2616) Image search: [Google]
hiding.jpg
3 MB, 1960x2616
>>77668831
>>
the cooking one and one with shirt over head were in canada.

while were on the topic of canada, the thousand islands thing is really cool especially since there are no faggot canadians around to bother you. key under the mat paid them online and never had to interact with the fuck.
>>
You underestimate the average persons disinterest in political issues. To understand what is really going on you need to actively research on the internet. You won't find objective media coverage in Germany, unless you read what many would consider radical right wing (online) magazines. It's really just an issue of people being uninformed & misinformed.
>>
>>77669509
its not just that its the media is actively hiding the truth. so normies who passively hear a few headlines will actively resist anyone who tries to tell them all is not well.
i don't understand it actually, even when you link these people to video evidence they'll outright deny it.
>>
File: FullSizeRender-3.jpg (222 KB, 746x1209) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
222 KB, 746x1209
>>77669509
i see what you mean..

from about a week ago.
>>
>>77668596
Oh you are one dense motherfucker. She is unpacking muslim food.

And you dont seem to understand sarcasm:
>>77668558
We fucking hate you, your government and its politics. Your continuously misunderstanding geo politics and just your fucking low IQ and miss of overall cultural background.

Dont present yourself as the good guy here, circumcision boy.
Fucking misfit. Wtf do you know about muslim immigrant annoyances besides the flase flag in orlando.
Oh and your two towers

go fuck yourself
>>
>>77670024
t. Achmed from Rotterdam
>>
>>77670024
To back this up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

Have fun with ¨victoria¨ nuland and your dead libyan ambassador
>>
>>77670404
close.

Used to love that place.
Now there are no mor ships coming from Dutch Indies, as you fuckers muscled us out of there for your fucking markets and shekels

Dont think too much of your self American
>>
File: Europe - 193 of 256.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Europe - 193 of 256.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>77670024
i think that is couscous being prepared.

thats cool you hate me. i care.

i spent 8 days last july in holland and fingerfucked one of your perfect bicycle-fit blonde women after feeding her space cakes.

i know nothing about the false flag in orlando because I'm not from florida and i certainly wouldn't know a thing about muslims since I'm not poor and my neighborhood is over 99% white with a beach view.

speaking of the twin towers, the apartment i lived in in soho was in a pretty dope spot. got to see the new freedom tower getting built step by step every day.

have fun ruining your country with muslims and while your at it add some more franchise fast food restaurants around the beach at the hague. nothing screams holland like fast food joints.

get fucked by a canal boat paddle you effeminate cuck.

and figure out a real fucking language instead of just throwing letters around willy nilly.

you make me sick
>>
>>77664315
you're trying too hard. she doesn't care.

you can say a little bit here and there, but you can't harass her with the info
>>
>>77670775
fuck off carlos you're gonna have to go back in a few months pack your bags
>>
>>77670659
> you make me sick

Good.
My job is done for now.
Hope you vomit all over your shitty phone so you can not contaminate the rest of us.
>>
>>77670827
But he's right. Redpilling must be a gradual process
>>
>>77670838
you are no geert wilders ill tell you that. i smell defeat all over that pathetic "give-up" shit post.

be careful what you say, the EU might arrest you for hate speech. LOLOLOL @ that being a thing.
>>
>>77665052
This. If anything, she'll guilt fuck a rapefugee just to spite you OP. That's how brainwashed she is.
>>
>>77669948
>We don't need more Nazis
Yeah, yet another thing the media just loves to push. We have a real Nazi problem here in Germany, being one of the most welcoming and least racist countries in Europe. The rise of the right is completely blown out of proportion (unfortionately), at least the radical right is nearly non-existant, but the media want us to believe the far right was a threat. Their theme is "Don't let the right wing become stronger, you know what happened last time.." Generally, the fear of history repeating itself seems very ingrained in many Germans, so they reject anything coming from the right.

AfD gets zero media coverage unless they are in the focus of yet another slander campaign. Journalists make up "racist" quotes of AfD politicians and have them printed in papers, then backpedal when they get sued but the damage has already been done.
>>
>>77670933
she didn't even disagree with me she just wanted to completely forget about the subject.

lets put this massive influx of breeding machines on the back burner so the 3% white population won't feel bad from being red pilled too quickly.
>>
>>77671058
australia and canada spawn some of the most ignorant creatures on earth. with canadians its probably all those tar sands fumes, but the aussies likely aren't even human and are only known for talking funny and wrestling alligators.

a truly awful people.
>>
>>77671349
fucking KEK
>>
>>77671004
> smell defeat
> smelled napalm and called it ¨victoria´s¨ pussy.

Back to school, boy.
Bring some real arguments
>>
>>77664315
you sound like a retarded sperg.

that she's still talking to you shows she's either impressive or desperate
>>
>>77664315
Bro, you fell for the "I can discuss things with women as if they were real humans" meme
>>
>>77672006
>still talking to you
that entire conversation took a whopping 3 minutes

who wouldn't wanna talk to me? im fucking flawless
>>
File: Refugees women balton.jpg (60 KB, 598x617) Image search: [Google]
Refugees women balton.jpg
60 KB, 598x617
>>77664315
I done something similar to a French girl in uni. She did the exact same thing just immediately resorted to "I don't want to talk about it". DESU i think they kind of know what is up but they do not want to risk their reputation. Remember girls (especially teen/twenties) need to conform to any media group think, questioning this is very dangerous for them as they are such social creatures. Black pigeon explained it pretty well, if the media tomorrow did a 180 U turn then girls would oppose it, they say what they think they have to say alot of the time.
>>
>>77672006
You need to go back Pablo.
>>
>>77664315
You know /pol/, I used to hate it when you post your "exchanges" here because it will always so fucking eye-gouging to actually read it.

But honestly, these are getting better. Straight to the point, no holds barred.

We are uncucking ourselves, and it feels great. And what you are gonna find, is the women who are hot and worth it, will like you MORE after you grow a pair of balls and state firmly what you believe. It doesn't mean get super angry at the world, and be cruel. It just means firmly and unapologetically stating the truth, without fear of pussy loss or ostracization. That's what's going to get you real pussy in the end -- courage.
>>
>>77672452
The males are trying to get uncucked but women are still media slaves aND alwas will be.
>>
>>77672148
then i fell for the "whenever i don't feel like having this conversation anymore ill stop" meme

the only hate ITT is from countries that are going to either have canals full of muslim shit, alcohol-free oktoberfests, empty gold vaults and striking south african firefighters, and complete outback trash who can't even figure out how to live in 95% of their huge fucking country.

all of you get fucked you're all cucks go let faraz and his boys play with your wife.
>>
>>77672452
...said the keyboard warrior customized virgin.

AGAIN: wtf do you burgers know..
Nothing.
>>
>>77672500
they follow whoever has the most test. quit masturbating so much and be nicer to your mom.
>>
>>77672632
Neither my father or me have spoken to my mom in like 8 years she is a repulsive liberal and still texts me once a week to try and converse.
>>
>>77664315

It was a longterm setup, last year or the year before, about 3 month before the invasion started, was an anniversary of the end of WWII.
For about 3 month straight all TV stations and newspapers published war "documentaries". On Easter the biggest TV station showed Schindlers List. Whenever there is a local election newspapers publish some war stories. Last year the "jewish olympic games" have been in Berlin. And off course 95 year old SS people get still prison sentences.

Its massive brainwashing on all channels!
Make her watch tgsnt!
>>
>>77664315
>I'm sorry, I kind of don't want to hear this

Germany in a nutshell, especially the under 30 year olds. Your last reply, while the obvious truth, would get you branded as super nazi in conversations with 90% of germans.
>>
>>77664315
She is a woman OP.
>>
>>77664530
We're past the danger threshold, unfortunately. The only thing standing between the West and its collapse is the rejection of self-censorship.
>>
>>77672753
Well if your mom is a total bitch, then you don't have to be nice. I'm talking about all the basement dweller on here who have fresh tendies brought to them on plates by their moms yet can't even manage to be nice. That's why their dicks are so small.

Why so long no talk with mom? What did she do?
>>
>>77672853
When I was in college she basically kicked me to the curb when I was financially broken. My father came to my aid and helped me through it if it wasn't for him I would of been living off the street and I have type 1 diabetes so I probably would have died. Now that I hace graduated and am well off she wants to start over even though even before she fucked me over we always argued about everything.
>>
>>77664315
>that last line

Check fucking mate. Women are fucking retarded, women's suffrage was a mistake.
>>
>>77664315
>I have stats! STATS!
>100%! No, 1000% of rapes!
>*racist ramblings*
>please be my friend
>UNFILTERED friend!

You sound like some angsty pale person.
>>
File: 1457414116337.jpg (9 KB, 255x247) Image search: [Google]
1457414116337.jpg
9 KB, 255x247
>>77664315
>Redpilling a woman
Try to sweep a dirty road while you are at it.

You don't "reason" with women, their emotions don't allow it. You tell them what's up and stand firm. If they are clever enough they will accept it otherwise cut your losses
>>
>>77673108

You sound like you crave nigger semen, krautcuck.
>>
>>77673108
So what he said is wrong?
You mean that Germany won't be a non-white infested shithole in a few decades?
>>
>>77673108
>women op has fucked
Her
>women you have fucked
Heh
>>
>>77673212
Yeah it's wrong.
>>
>>77664315
>a whore that'd fuck the enemy is a traitor to her people

Ruh roh!
>>
>>77664315
tfw my wife is german and it only took me 5 years to fully redpill her
her family is still in cuckmany and bluepilled af though, not a word against their govt of the rapefugees, even though her parents are currently zsked to move from their 35 years appartment to make place for afamily of rapefugees (real story sadly)
>>
You were too fucking stupid to follow her end of the conversation, despite it being short. You're a complete moron.

You fucking sperg muh stats when she mentions that it's fake refugees that are causing most of the shit and then your next retort is an accusatory whine about fake refugees. Ridiculous. You just babble and don't even try to understand a few sentences.

My god this is cringeporn. You are an absolute clown.
>>
>>77673304
Somehow I doubt that. German women don't really like having kids from what I know.
Your native population is old and your youth...
Well, let's just say they aren't fit to fight off the invasion
>>
>>77673304
Explain
>>
>>77673108
you are the last generation of german (providing you're not an ahmed) that will ever exist on this planet. how does that make you feel?

you mentioned stats. dramatically. your crush from school can't even get her gangrape case filed due to the cuck government you and your beta fathers let have full control.

racist ramblings, huh? i guess you're an ahmed after all. or a true cuck. or just one of those people who will apologize as he's being beaten to death by a gang of niggers over some schnitzel.

I'm tan as fuck. bantz with the lifeguards at will.

speaking of angry and pale, you'll stand a better shot if you get some sun yourself. i know its scary with all the africans raping your women outside but you'll blend slightly better if more tan.
>>
>>77673387
Well in his eyes he's only saving humanity, one ex-gf at a time.

How's the oral sex with pets thing going down in your country? People stocking up on peanut butter?
>>
File: 1464937650506.jpg (111 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
1464937650506.jpg
111 KB, 573x820
>>77672452
Very true. You can go to a party with a bunch of cucks and drop red pills and as long as you don't seem like you give a fuck what people think ladies will flock to you.
>>
>>77664315
>breeding with white women
>Wish i was there when hitler
So this is really is /pol/ huh?Holy shit
>>
>>77664315
Dude why are you talking to your ex girlfriend in the first place LUL
>>
>>77673507
Yeah, totally hiding from the massive rape fests pol once promised.

>I GOT A TAN, OKAY?
Sad angsty pale person you.
>>
>>77673388
>your native population

This is where your silly racism starts.
>>
>>77664315
>this is pure, unfiltered me

back to tumblr
>>
>>77673761
Explain again. There are native Germans - they are white. Even if they are a mix of European heritage - they are still native.
>>
>>77667352
There is so much evil in those eyes. I can't look too long before I feel uncomfortable.
>>
File: waifu_slav.jpg (1 MB, 1948x3112) Image search: [Google]
waifu_slav.jpg
1 MB, 1948x3112
> you'll never have a compassionate, pro-refugee German gf
>>
>>77673638
because the most sperg thing you can possibly do is what I'm guessing you do: rip the breakup bandaid off and avoid that person for the rest of your life because you are too awkward to carry on a conversation after a breakup.

we had fun for a year and kissed goodbye at the airport and we keep in touch. i also need to get some first hand knowledge of how cucked germans actually are because its hard to believe some of what i read on this board. but yeah its all real they are a truly cucked species who is going extinct soon.

you have severe autism.
>>
>>77673853
Damn, I though I was the only only. I watched some of her interviews and felt so... strange. There is something about her, huh?
>>
>>77673962
Fucking fuck... So many mistakes. >>77673853
> I though I was the only only
I thought I was the only one
>>
File: ronpaul_toolate.jpg (362 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
ronpaul_toolate.jpg
362 KB, 749x499
>>77664315
>ex-gf

>still in contact

dropped right there

your entire exchange was cringe-worthy on all levels. I hope you have pure German heritage in the very least but that won't make up for the trash crash of a conversation I just witnessed.

>he just goes out and says hitler references

>without normie filters

just stop
>>
>>77673909
>I'll never be a cuck
I wonder how I will ever live with myself.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
>>
File: 68483454756.jpg (35 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
68483454756.jpg
35 KB, 600x480
>Ex-gf is not only a naive brainwashed idiot, but also a pathological altruist and willing ethnomasochist

Jesus Christ, Germany is cucked beyond belief

If white Germans are absolutely useless as guilty and brainwashed, then self-termination is the solution.

>tfw I'm 1/4 German and I resemble an Aryan man
>>
>>77674215
>Jesus Christ, Germany is cucked beyond belief
>If white Germans are absolutely useless as guilty and brainwashed, then self-termination is the solution.
You do realize that American/UK governments were behind this indoctrination, right?
>>
>>77674103
i love all these betas saying how weak it is to still talk to a girl after you break up because she moves to another continent.

im not sure what you beta cucks don't understand, but real people outside of pol respect hitler and in the face of the current invasion that this generation of weak fools are watching happen, it sure would be comforting for someone like that to come around.

this girl does not give a shit about politics. she's not some neo nazi. she's not anything. and she thinks hitler was a smart guy and great leader who brought germany back.

stop acting like hitler is exclusively a pol meme. some white people are proud to be white.

faggot.
>>
>>77673844
Yeah but I don't base a person on their ethnicity, but their individual merit, so unlike you, the world's not DOOOOMED!

The USA is a people not native to the land but I don't see anyone being too worried.
>>
>>77674526
so when you use this unbiased approach of filtering people out by their individual merit, how come the result is always that the same nigger ethnicities are at the back of the merit bus?
>>
>>77674526
>the world's not DOOOOMED!
We'll see about that. You're a majority (for now), so you are calm. Can't wait to hear what you'll say in 2030-40
>The USA is a people not native to the land but I don't see anyone being too worried.
Oh yeah? 63% white and dropping. Blacks murder rate is insane. Hispanics overtake etc.
Nobody worried, no :D
>>
>>77670024
fuck you mehmet, go fuck some goats
>>
>>77674770
nobody worried at the moment because most black people literally can't read and are functionally retarded. as long as were allowed to have guns and the police is trigger happy well be fine.

the spics do need to go though.
>>
File: 667879765656.jpg (29 KB, 693x364) Image search: [Google]
667879765656.jpg
29 KB, 693x364
>>77674283

Yes, but it is insane variations of the German government that is FUBAR, since its inception after WWII with persistent demand for ethnomasochism towards genocide by feeling guilty for Holohoax.

I'm sorry for being an Americunt, but US foreign policy is totally FUBAR. I'm sorry for Americunts in Washington DC that decided to invade Iraq, Syria and Libya that precipitated the "migrant" (illegal alien as refugee) crisis.

Fuck USA and its parasite Israel.
>>
>>77670584
you're talking like a whore
>>
>>77674925
>nobody worried
You can't worry when you're dead and media doesn't report about you...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=256zSFIVgJo
>>77674974
It's not the US, it's the government of the US. They are the parasites
>>
>>77674925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUuSxldBTu8
>>
>>77674770
So you consider English colonialists and immigrants for decades native Americans for some odd reason, why look at that, you dumb racist.
>>
>>77674617
Your institutional racism for one.
>>
>>77675052

mean that, but most American people are unbelievably ignorant and are self-absorbed with making more money with the jobs and accumulating possessions, not to mention hubris that "America can't do wrong."

Americunt is the stupidest species in the developed world. I speak from firsthand experience participating in the local political process and working shit jobs that treat me like wage slave.
>>
>>77675052
yeah we know they're parasites, ukraine.

and then they personally let your entire country know.

on a side-note though… will this generation of european boys even have the capability to reproduce? at what point does evolution decide to scrap the euro male reproductive organs because of non-necessity?
>>
>>77664530
The time for not revealing power level is over. We are on the brink, have you not noticed the invasion of Europe and the U.S.?

There is not time to play anymore. If a woman is not loyal, they are worthless. If your male friends are not loyal they are worthless. The time to hide your feelings are over.
>>
>>77664315
Daily reminder propagands is to sway the FEMALE VOTE in order to win we must TIRN WOMEN AGAINST THE STATE.
>>
>>77675172
America is different. White people built it and rule it. That's what is important. Whites have always been in charge.
The same must be with Germany. Germans must be in power, not Ahmed.
But hey, if you're fine with your population replacement and I'm a bigot racist, I can't change your mind. The future will sort it all out. I just feel bad for you. Such country as Germany doesn't deserve such horrible fate.
>>
i am doing this exact shit with my german ex-gf who i keep in contact with. keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>77675247
hahahahahahah

ok for all our foreign friends here ill break down whats going on here and its extremely simple.

this guy just couldn't cut it. competition is what gets the smart, cunning, talented, advantaged people ahead in this world and this bitter poster was born without a tool belt to get through life.

his firsthand experience participating in the local political process scares me because i don't want a person who seems to struggle at the basic task of survival leading any communities.

so now he's working shit jobs that just require a body to complete…. that is for now until a machine takes it over for much less money, does a better job, and avoids the misery that follows this person into whatever room he enters.

survival of the fittest, folks.
>>
>>77675259
we'll see. The cuckery must end at some point.
>>77675247
>Americunt
I know that feel. We have "vatniks" here. Same as Americunts: "AMERICA IS SHIT RUSSIA IS BEST HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR DEBT!?!?!?!?!? GO PUTIN GO"
God, I want off this ride
>>
so the beta losers itt who say its weird to talk to an ex are the ones that cry for a month in their room when they get broken up with, right?

just making sure because its really the only possible answer. sad. sad situation overall for the human race that these weak species walk among us unable to control themselves in the same vicinity as someone who once showed them attention.

its fascinating.
>>
>>77675550

FYI, I'm deaf and no matter how hard I work, I don't receive equal treatment. I always work the same job as stangated with no promotion,.

IMO, China should invade America to demolish it, over Iran-Russia invasion, trade and South China Sea dispute.

That said, fuck you, Americunt.
>>
>>77671349
>talking funny and wrestling alligators
Can confirm
>>
>>77675405
Yeah you're pretty irrational and incoherent.

>America's different because WHITE PEOPLE
>>
by definition you are not equal so why should equal treatment apply?

and you are not only deaf, but the structure of your sentences seems a little off as well.

are you saying that since you can't hear you should be compensated the same as a hearing person?

one place you seem to exceed physically must be the size of your balls for even suggesting that apply to you.
>>
>>77664315
Honestly, I don't think I'd want to have a girlfriend with the same views as myself.
I find that the being politically is a very masculine trait, and having a girlfriend like that would be weird.

I'd want someone different to me, not an equally right leaning person.
As long as they're not regressively left and ridiculous, then I would prefer a girlfriend who doesn't share my political views completely, or even better, who is indifferent to politics.
>>
>>77676109
the insult post above this one is directed at you by the way, forgot to add in this tag.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 851x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 851x851
>>77664315
>I dIdnt realise there was a war going on in Morocco then.

HAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>77676164
Have you ever been abroad (outside Europe) and wondered why things are different there? 2 weeks vacation will hardly count though.
>>
>>77676164
You had too much communist propaganda. There is a reason every brown person is doing everything they can to get into our nations. If you cant add 1+1, you are worthless and deserve your fate. The rest of us will do what we can to save our homes.
>>
>>77676290
she is completely indifferent to politics and doesn't know what the hell is going on besides what is said on the media. so she's not a political junkie she's just uninformed about the situation.

i guess most of England thinks like you because it sure is getting dark.
>>
File: its_rubio!.png (149 KB, 797x740) Image search: [Google]
its_rubio!.png
149 KB, 797x740
>>77674457
If you're still on good relations, why break up in the first place? Talking to her still seems like the beta thing to do.

>but real people outside of pol respect hitler and in the face of the current invasion that this generation of weak fools are watching happen, it sure would be comforting for someone like that to come around.

Obviously not OP's exgf, she squirmed so hard out of that convo it hurt me

>stop acting like hitler is exclusively a pol meme.

Where did you get this from?

>faggot.

>he signs his own 4chan replies
>>
>>77675978
It is weird, look at your thread. I can only assume she's tired of your dumb shit, you rambling racist retard.
>>
>>77664315
Always go full redpill.
Doing the lord's work anon.
>>
>>77676481
we were together for a year and her visa expired. i visited europe a few times, the last time being last july.

yeah you got me its a made up ex-gf

i got this from meeting people irl who don't despise the man just because his name is adolf hitler. if you knew anything about german after ww1 you would know he brought them from dirt to a superpower in a very short time. stop acting like people don't admire leadership like that.

just a terrible post that I'm not sure why i replied to. an actual retard wrote those easily refuted "insults"
>>
>>77664315
Bombard her with our wise, old elder: the Stefan Molyneux.

And others, if you wish. Alex Jones, Milo, Ramzpaul or whatever his name is. Jared Taylor. Tell her the full truth about the Donald (doesn't speak with teleprompters, prepared scripts or speeches, often gives five, six, seven speeches a week, the fact that the establishment has spent more than 100 million on attack ads, and so on - the attributes which paint him in a far opposite light to what he's painted in the media), as well as show her videos of violent liberals and anti-Trump protesters. Show her it's clearly a legitimate and fast growing movement.
>>
>>77664315
Why does your ex sound like such a cuck
>>
File: 325038_original.jpg (88 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
325038_original.jpg
88 KB, 600x420
>>77676280

Your post speaks utter ignorance. I can write well when I'm coherent.

Your ignorance is typical of Americunts.

I have sued companies for discriminating and prevailed with settlement money, citing Americans With Disabilities Act.

Two new lawsuits are in pending stages. I have my rights, which you disparage. If you fuck with a Deaf man, you will get your ass sued.

Pic related.
>>
>>77664315
It's useless to try to debate with people with an IQ inferior to 130. They don't care about the truth. Their reply will only be their emotional response towards the matter.
>>
>>77676735
Don't link her to the uber autist Ramzpaul lmao
>>
>>77676345
To you it's different because of their skin colour? If so, you're a retarded racist yourself.
>>
>>77676658
sometimes when the patient is very sick redpills need to be forced down the throat in order to get them healthy again.

>>77676648
in response to this low test cuckhold: she fucking apologized to me after i said those comments you're crying over. get it through your head. you are a pathetic excuse for a male. assume theres a strange dick in one or many of the holes your school crush possesses.
>>
>>77676914
No they arz different because they are simply dumber. I can talk about primitive countrkes, i'm in one
>>
>>77664315
Tell her about the widespread consanguinity rates, how a safe zone in Syria can take care of five families for every one family taken care of in America, or something like that, keeping them in a place they're familiar with, a culture and language they've lived with, how they're illiterate in their own language and have average IQs in the 80s - you know, the full redpill, which might include providing the full truth about the negroes, seeing how they're a portion of the migrants every time ( IQs in the 60s & 70s (IQ 70% genetic), wherever they go, they bring with them their incredible crime and rape rates, how they've hardly built anything resembling a civilisation in the past thousands of years, 13% of American population but 50% of crimes, rape capitals of the world in South Africa and Congo, and so on.)
>>
>>77676824
From birth? What job do you have and what basis do you sue on?
>>
>>77676824
yeah we get it. you scam different employers because your faulty body can't keep up with real humans doing the same job. the only way you can financially survive is to take money out of a hard working business man's pocket.

pretty badass dude. you convinced me. as a reward we can go to any concert of your choice.
>>
>>77677046
I reckon it's because the instilled culture doesn't cherish education beyond a degree and because the country's dirt poor, not their skin colour.
>>
>>77676896
You'll know better, bro. I've only seen two videos but hundreds of recommendations on here and elsewhere. Thought he was supposed to be /pol/-approved, and therefore mightily based.
>>
>>77677097
i don't need to bore her with statistics. she's fully aware that subhumans have lower IQs. as i mentioned she is staying within the race.
>>
>>77677263
The dude doesn't just spill his spaghetti, he launches it at the viewer with 10lber artillery
>>
>>77676972
>school crush

We high school yet? She probably apologized to shut you dumb fuck up and to have her phone not go brrt brrt all the time because of your rantings. She seems to be polite while you're a huge sperg with a dumb thread.
>>
>>77677108
he sues on the basis that he is a faulty product off the assembly line. instead of going to a school for the deaf he decides to get hired and cry discrimination since god did a real rush job on his ears and they serve no purpose now.
>>
>>77677108

1. Yes. 2. I work as a dishwasher and I work very hard at it for 6 straight months, yet no promotion while I see them cross-train new hirees (prep cook) who started the same position as me. I asked the hiring manager about prep cook in job interview as a dual position and he ignored me to relegate me to working as a dishwasher/dishplacer all the time.

I will sue the employer with a new complaint, with my observations of other co-workers who were hired yet quit weeks later, when I find a new job to quit with 2-week notice.

3. I sue for discrimination and prejudice, with evidence present in writings and with witnesses who accompanied me to job interviews.

I will be filing a lawsuit against a new restaurant for blatantly discriminating me claiming "safety issues" when I applied for a dishwasher position soon, in a followup after they ignored my application I sent by uploading to their business web site and first followup with excuses. I brought a witness with me to interpret and I got them. They're fucked thanks to ADA.
>>
File: autism squad.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1118) Image search: [Google]
autism squad.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1118
>some spergs "internet" gf
>proceeds to sperg out on her
>doesn't even redpill her just throws her in the deep end of the sperg swimming pool
>types like a woman

I thought we were the gay ones
>>
>>77677167
>real humans

Woah. Now I hope you become disabled soon so you can shut the fuck up.
>>
Honestly, the way German flags are treated on /pol/ pretty much reflects how we are treated everywhere else. We are literally blamed for everything, everyone feels so smug and superior towards us and whatever we do is cause for laughter these days. We are never to good guys in any scenario.

So why bother with pride? Why bother improving things for us? Personally I'll start my job in Japan and am looking for getting a citizenship there down the road. Country is a lot safer and people are not the leftist shits you find here in Germanistan.

Just let it all burn, and let the fire swallow every other european country as well. Nothing of value lost.
>>
>>77664315
You're gf's stupid.

Even mine is a Thuringian cuck and she agrees "ja ja, you know, there's no way we can socialize these people. They are useless." Imagine that in that annoying slightly Polish accent.
>>
>>77664315
you cant brute force the red pill on a woman m8. it takes time
>>
>>77677528
What's wrong with you? All this weird anger sperglording. It's almost as if you were some loser on a Taiwanese carpet weaving board.
>>
>>77677456
school crush was a knock at you likely being in grade school watching all the new alpha refugees pump cock into the girl you wanted to take on a date.

as far as the apology, i don't require apologies but it sure was a sign of respect. have you ever once in your life been respected by anyone?

go fuck yourself. get back to the bottom of the food chain, gup.
>>
File: 87756546776.jpg (12 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
87756546776.jpg
12 KB, 500x359
>>77677167

>Says the OP who claims to believe in NatSoc
>>
>>77677261
What do you mean dirt poor? My country is sitting on unconceivable amounts of petroleum and yet they do nothing with it. The governement steals it only to buy houses to their sons and daughters in europe. Just come here and watch. Every instituion in my country is full of drooling retards. Every single one. The roads arent made properly. Hospitals are full of roaches. You can get an infection simpky because you're in a hospital. Wanna make some papers? Forget it, postal employees will give you a document full of mistakes, and youll have to make it over and over and over again. Wanna buy something? Youll get scammed. The thing you're buying will have a provleme of some sort.
When you see so many things wrong with those people on so many different scales you realize maybe there's more to it than the "environement
>>
>>77676724

>yeah you got me its a made up ex-gf

Where did I suggest this?
>i got this from meeting people irl who don't despise the man just because his name is adolf hitler. if you knew anything about german after ww1 you would know he brought them from dirt to a superpower in a very short time. stop acting like people don't admire leadership like that.

What does this have to do with your LARPing with your ex-gf, again?
>>
i sure am getting more ruthless with each comment aren't i?

maybe its time for bed.

glad we all had this chat tonight boys. not much of anything was accomplished but whatever. have fun
>>
>>77677582
Sorry to hear that. Does a prep cook have to be flexible and adapt on the fly? I imagine it could be hard to communicate with you in a stressful kitchen environment?

Good luck anyway.

Let's hope those evil brown interdisciplinary research teams give you hearing in your lifetime.
>>
>>77664315
Also, rave about how Britain gave birth to the modern works and really was singlehandedly responsible for it, how it gave the world mass production and therefore cheaper and more widespread food, and how the fact that a dirt poor cretin of today can have access to s refrigerator, heater, cooking stove, Internet, mobile phones, a vast array of meat in various qualities, as well as water, electricity and gas, and other pieces of modern day comfort that emperors, kings and the most powerful men in the world before the 19th century could have ever dreamed of. Rave and praise all the things western civilisation has been responsible for.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/census-americans-poverty-typically-have-cell-phones-computers-tvs
>>
>>77677642
Oh get fucked. Why do you care what random assholes blame you for? If anything, we're living in a day and age in which the world is taking note of how our forebears were pretty much right about it all. Now more than ever we have the chance to make everything right again and you piss off to Japan. What gives? Are you truly so weak or paid to pretend it?
>>
File: autism face(2).jpg (323 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
autism face(2).jpg
323 KB, 1600x1200
>>77677735
You are talking to 15 yr olds and retards, look at this one, he is all strung out over a fucking prep cook job.

>>77677582

Like dicing vegetables and blanching potatoes / chicken was prestigious work.
>>
>>77677951

1. Yes, prep cook has to be flexible and I am very focused. I am efficient in focused working organization like you Germans. I'm part German. I have experience as a prep cook and hiring manager ignored me on that merit to keep me at the entry level position.

It's called stagnation and that is disrespectful.They think the deaf people can't do anything but work the basic, shitty jobs all the time. That's why poverty and unemployment among the deaf people because of discrimination and prejudice is high.

2. I don't need to have my hearing "restored." There is a deaf culture. I assume you know there exist Deaf German culture with its sign language system. See the German movie "Beyond Silence."
>>
>>77677912
Good night. And if I know the slightest thing about the way these things work, what you said will certainly stick with her. Be patient, you are doing good.
>>
>>77677881
Sounds pretty much like the environment and corruption. What country is that anyway? Something with a king I assume.
>>
>>77676785
Just give her time, rareflagger.
Op already planted the seeds, she'll come around and fully support op's ideas
>>
>>77668596
>>77669147
she's fat af
>>
>>77677277
Fair enough. Then I'll leave it to you to figure out where to go from there, since I'm not too sure myself. Bombard her with more facts?
>>
>>77678127
i meant more about calling disabled people mistakes made by god not what i said to her.

whenever i do that its usually time for bed.
>>
>>77678117
Are you mentally retarded? You literally just clean the stove and chop stuff.

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, YOU ARE THE HUGEST GAYLORD OP.
>>
>>77668399
>>77664315
aussie is wrong. you did right getting it out of the way. hitler did a lot right, just focus on that. don't mention camps or anything. just that he was right about people trying to take over his homeland - don't dwell on it. focus on nationalism first and fore-most.
>>
>>77677973
>right about all
>make everything right

As long as people believe this is possible, the struggle continues.
>>
>>77678153
Algeria. And i think environement has little to do with it
>>
there is no next step to go from here i have to produce memes to get trump elected otherwise the rapefugees come here next.

the seeds are growing. they always grow.
>>
>>77678117
Well yeah but hearing is nice I'd say.
>>
>>77664315
You could try being less of an asshole. Why are you being so hostile and confrontational with her?

Also, you have to explain the math to her. Most men don't even get it without being told. So you have to explain it to women like they are grade schoolers.
>>
File: Orlando.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Orlando.jpg
479 KB, 1920x1080
>>77664315
>>
>>77678204
Yeah, sounds like a plan then. Just figured I'd still say my part.
>>
>>77677994
>Like dicing vegetables and blanching potatoes / chicken was prestigious work.

Not necessarily so, but it's a step-up in learning to ascend to sous chef or line cook position after a while, with proven work ethics and abilities.

They underestimate me, therefore undervalued me that is insulting.

It's like deaf people, regardless of background and education level, are intrinsically worthless. Better yet, we deaf people should commit suicide and nothing "of value is lost."
>>
>>77677973
Two reasons:

1) There is nothing worth saving in Germany. Women? Vapid cunts who do everything to fuck you up in order to get what they want.

2) When I said a lot safer I meant it. When in an restaurant in Japan, no matter how seedy, you can leave your fucking smart phone at your place when you go to the restroom and it will still be there when you return. Locking your bike is more of an option and women can stumble drunk through Tokyo at 3am and they literally won't be harrased by anyone. This is Germany if they never let any fucking Turks or Slavs into the country.

3) I am getting paid at least double for the same work there than I would here because as white male my work is worth nothing while Merkel's beloved 'fugees get everything for free. I will not finance this.

It is nice that you still have fight left in you, but I see no chance to change something and rather be somewhere where I feel good than in this miserable leftist shithole.
>>
>>77677393
Wouldn't mind so much if he's constantly aiming it all at liberals.
>>
>>77678394
Kitchen work is for niggers dude, honestly you aren't missing out. If you are deaf you are eligible for student grants so go get your red seal.

t. line cook who quit because cooking is for fags.
>>
>>77678250
Somewhat fittingly for this thread I'm still relatively new to our fear-free life of truth, so this felt really good to read. Thank you.
>>
>>77678240
Do this and enjoy being labeled as retarded racist idiot.
>>
>>77668596
>john lennon women's tank
>burn mark on arm
>couscous and fish
>>77669147
>hijab made out of a button-up

Anon, I take it back, she's been full pozzed. It's not worth your time, neither is continuing to speak to her.
>>
>>77678337
thanks for the advice i see how well its working out for german men to really pander to their women's emotional needs.

this is a friend of mine that lives in germany. I'm going to say whatever i feel like saying and not check my emotions at all in the process. We are both grown ups and can handle a sensitive topic.

Go lecture your new bull on his temperament around your wife and your wife's child.
>>
>>77678394
Also stop talking like that, my grandma was deaf and had 8 kids none of whom were deaf. Just buck the fuck up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Everyone is disabled in some way, just most don't realize it.
>>
>>77678478

It's my aspiration to work for a fine dining establishment.

I know it's nigger work, but because it's a noisy environment, I am very focused in working organization with no small talk and no distraction/bullshitting, yet I get no respect regardless of my consistent and constant work ethics.

Restaurant industry is basically nigger work.
>>
>>77678504
I dont understand but you're welcome, I guess
>>
>>77678523
funny thing about life is that if you look good and have money you can say whatever the fuck you want to say and as long as you show some teeth on the follow-up smile you're cleared of all charges in the court of public opinion.
>>
>>77666987
> your priorities need to be
woman and children and elders.
And leave men to fight for their country.You are cuck.
>>
>>77664315
are you trying to redpill a woman? damn you're idiotic
women only want to be seen as good girls, nice and empathetic
you seriously think women give a shit about the white race and honor?
your only hope is to scare her. the only racism women can develop emerges as a result of rape and catcalling by migrants
is sorry the feminist didnt tell you but men and women are different, and women couldnt care less about your autistic shit like ethnic preservation. they just want to fit in with their girlfriends and see themselves as good girls
>>
>>77676280
Never forget the many great men who are deaf but had too much pride and courage to ever let it get them down - and still managed to achieve a great deal more than anybody with healthy hearing abilities.

He's just another loser and a crybaby who just can't compete.
>>
>>77664315
European citizens literally can not comprehend what is going on. You can tell by the simple fact that when you bring it up they will always say, "What? I don't understand what you mean." To them it is like it is impossible to happen.
>>
>>77678632
You don't need training, just finish your dishes then go into the walk-in and see what needs preped and start prepping it. Don't ever blame your disability, that is what fucking faggots do.

Deaf people are better at painting and stuff. I can't believe you are making me get all mooshy on you faggot. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>77667352
Faggot. Good riddance.
>>
>>77667498
Beta faggot. Glad you left, traitor.
>>
>>77677642
Why are you so defeated? Where's that Teutonic, Germanic spirit that kept the Nazis going till the very end?

>>77677973

There you go.
>>
>>77678713
i don't recall debating anyone.

pretty sure i just explained how wrong she was and that western society is going to be destroyed because of it.

stop acting like this was a 4 hour back and forth debate on refugees. i spoke truth and don't really give a fuck where it goes from there.

you eurofags are truly emotional people. very very weak trait in my opinion.
>>
>>77668596
>german woman
You keep talking about ARYAN beaty, but its much easier to find pretty girl in Turkey than in Germany, don't you see it?
>>
File: Picard-facepalm.jpg (21 KB, 331x316) Image search: [Google]
Picard-facepalm.jpg
21 KB, 331x316
>>77664315
You speak like a fucking cuck

>Don't apologize and don't respect my opinion if you think it's bigoted or wrong
I mean what the fuck is this? Not to mention your +6 texting. See her short replies after those? She doesn't want to talk to your beta ass.
>>
>>77669915
Average people are mediocre, they don't want to achieve great things nor fight for something greater than their immediate material comfort.

When they are presented with information that would push them, once aknowledged, to sacrifice their immediate mental and material comfort. They block it. They deny, hide from the truth, accuse it of falsehood.
It's a natural instinct. They will come around naturaly once the dire situation hits them directly in the face.

Meanwhile...
>>
File: Chiwawawuya.jpg (65 KB, 434x395) Image search: [Google]
Chiwawawuya.jpg
65 KB, 434x395
>>77668596

Noice, dude. Does she live near the Netherlands? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>77678620

I had deaf friend tell me he had deaf friends who did drugs or committed suicide because of unemployment due to rampant discrimination when it comes to looking for employment only to run into the obstacle.

Deaf people, especially men, who commit suicide are fairly common. Depression is very common among deaf men as well.

I have no use for deaf girls appropriate to my age. They're selfish, superfinicky and vapid cunts who may prefer hearing men to date and fuck.

I'll die a bitter virgin and I could not care less.
>>
>>77678419
I can empathise, honestly. The situation is all kinds of fucked and Japan is quite rightly famous for its safety (I went there once and it was wonderful). Though at the same time I imagine we'll need every hand on deck before this shitstorm's over, so people leaving fills me with unease.

I figure you're pretty set on your plan, but the current situation is by all accounts completely unsustainable; change at a drastic scale inevitable; should things get going and your fight end up rekindled, I'd simply be glad to have you back.
>>
>>77678566
You've got anger issues.

There's a difference between being blunt and being an asshole. I believe you that you are just being your unfiltered self, but you are a complete asshole.

>Go lecture your new bull on his temperament around your wife and your wife's child.

What's up with this shit? How about you go suck your boyfriends cock in da club and get shot by Abdul? How about you wake up tomorrow and find out your parents got raped and killed in a home invasion by some nigger? You like that?
>>
>>77664315
White population percentages in Europe are still mich greater than in the US. Does that mean white people in the US are already extinct?
>>
>>77678787
>I can't believe you are making me get all mooshy on you faggot.

Hahahahahaha! Gotta love /pol/.
>>
>>77673909
but that's a Ruskie
probs a Commie, too
>>
>>77678841
>country that won WW2 and bombed Germany to ashes gets to vote on leaving the EU

>in Germany such a vote would be against the constitution and we get blamed for everything bad in the EU anyways

Nothing worth fighting for. I hope you fuckers vote Leave though.
>>
>>77678865
Seriously. Grow some balls or kill yourself OP
>>
>>77677598
>glowsticks
>not dicks
why
>>
>>77674526
This fucking shit is real?
I look at my screen and it doesn't disappear
I can't even...I can't even... I literally... can't even... are you kidding me?Its 2016 and you speak like this like wtf?
>>
>>77678934
Lmfao, serious just kill yourself if you are going to do it. Being deaf doesn't mean you are disabled, you are better than normal people at stuff.

Just find a new resturaunt to work at, or like I said start cleaning the stove and prepping when it's not busy.

To clean the flat top you just put some oil on it and start scrubbing it with the brick then scrape it off with the spatula or the scraper whatever the fuck.

And then go into the cooler/walk-in and look for ingredients that need to be prepped. Show initiative and if they ask why you are doing it, tell them because you are done your dishes. They will be like "woah dude this guy is awesome".
>>
>>77678865
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=de1_1394099792

instead of counting word length to determine if they fit into your beta definition how about stepping outside into the rape capital of the west?

the rape capital of the west

the rape capital of the west, and you could letters on the internet to gauge the mood of a text conversation.

why doesn't turkey invade europe full stop? there would be literally no resistance. you can barely call these creatures men anymore.
>>
>>77679020
Hitler was really a once in fifty years occurrence. God help you people. Perhaps you should seek another Austrian to provide you guys your German balls.

Imagine future generations looking back into the history of you people.

>Nothing worth fighting for.

At least go down fighting, and possibly even take your enemies down with you.
>>
File: carl-the-cuck-kidding-me.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
carl-the-cuck-kidding-me.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>77679119
>>
File: trump-workers-party.png (423 KB, 655x563) Image search: [Google]
trump-workers-party.png
423 KB, 655x563
>>77679242
>>
>>77678843
dude, girls and your exgf dont give two shits about western society
like i said, youd be better off convincing her that when they are too influent due to large numbers, they will impose sharia law, and also they bring more rapes, etc
dont ever expect a girl to care about western preservation like us sperglords
>>
>>77664848
That's what you think before Ahmed is stuffing her holes and creating impure aryan children.
>>
>>77679020
And you say 'won'.

>votes in a socialist almost immediately after the war, become so ruined economically that a woman with more balls than the men gets voted in, whilst Germany overtakes the rest of Europe and becomes the leader of the continent anyway.

If you're gonna live, you might as well live fearlessly.
>>
>>77679225
Deflecting are we? Stop being such a cuck, faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 224x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 224x268
>>77679361
I've seen it. He could be cucking the socialists, like when Roosevelt cucked the genuine liberals.
>>
>>77679447
If you're a Swede, you genuinely make me sad. Then again, you're probably a worthless migrant. I would spend less time on /pol/ and hope Europe doesn't get tired of you if I were you. Because the time will come.
>>
>>77679367
its called white flight. then the societies that used to be inhabited by white people but crumbled when minorities took them over turn to dust and those people scatter or die or whatever. then eventually once white society is all built up bette than ever somewhere else, leftists come in and diversify the place and the cycle repeats.

i don't give a shit about convincing people. if they agree then cool if they get super mad like a lot of people itt then thats almost as good of an outcome for me personally. and me personally is all that matters.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.