[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are millenials choosing to move back home?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: millenials.png (608 KB, 631x860) Image search: [Google]
millenials.png
608 KB, 631x860
Why are millenials choosing to move back home?
>>
File: student-loan-debt111.gif (48 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
student-loan-debt111.gif
48 KB, 600x595
>>77659340
Gee, I wonder
>>
>>77659340
Because hypermechanization of the economy has reduced the number of jobs (and increased the qualifications necessary to hold said jobs in many cases), and inflation has made it difficult to pay for food/services. Raising the minimum wage has only made things worse.
>>
>>77659916
This is a lot more accurate than >>77659460
but >>77659460
is a symptom.
>>
>>77659340
its nice to live with loving family :3
>>
>choosing
>>
>>77659340
The Economy has collapsed and we are likely very very close to the end and a total economic collapse.
>>
Because we are pussies who dont want to work
>>
>>77659460
Try not going to fucking college when you're completely devoid of talent. Stuffing it full of morons is why we have an identity politics problem now.
>>
>>77660408
This. Good luck to all you people with kids.
>>
File: 1466111919905.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466111919905.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1280
Would /pol/ let me live with you?
>>
>>77659340
>More homeless people choosing to starve!

It isn't a choice, it's an economic reality.
>>
It is very easy to get a job where you can support yourself and you can so this right now in America without even a highschool diploma.

1)The issue is people are fucking pussies.

2)They are also betting on a welfare state.

They are also utilizing as much of their parents as possible because of 1 and 2.
>>
>>77659340
A lot can't find work, and even among those who can, a lot can't find jobs that pay well enough for decent housing.
>>
They dont have any way of making 7 million dollars to afford a shitty house. All the immigrants skilled and unskilled have taken all the jobs. Our governments no longer care for the people only their own pay checks.
>>
Because the housing bubble will never fucking pop. You either live with your parents or with flatmates until your 30s even with a steady income.
>>
>>77660753
Not in an economy where housing prices are completely jacked to exploit the fact that women insist on having a career, effectively making many households have 2 sources of income.
>>
>>77659340
Because my uni is only 45 minutes away from my parent's home and I'd rather save money and live on campus, even if it comes at the cost of my social and dating life.

I'll move away when I go to graduate school.
>>
>Graduate from undergrad with no debt thanks to hard work in high school leading to academic scholarship

>Can't find a job that pays more than $11/hr

>Go to grad school

>Get some scholarships but there isn't much out there for a FUCKING WHITE MALE

>Graduate with a Master's

>All jobs I'm qualified for want 5+ years experience

>Have to take some bullshit job I'm way over qualified for just to make ends meet

Gee I wonder why I'm living at home
>>
>Follow your passion!
>You can do anything you set your mind to!
>Go to college, study hard and you will get a good job!

And then the millions of degree holders realized society had trolled them.

The average 18 year old doesn't know shit about the economy, of course they are going to get a degree in Literature or Anthropology or xyz studies.
>>
>>77660647
Nope
>>
>>77660945
Rent you braindead idiot, find some roommates.
Live without a fucking smartphone
Maybe skip cable and going to the expensive hipster bars
Hold down a job, climb the ladder
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 953x711) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 953x711
>>77660858
post of the year
>>
>>77660945
This right here. I have to spend $300k+ to get a shitty house in an area that's not infested with crime and I don't even live in an expensive city
>>
I am doing an apprenticeship, I won't be able to save for a deposit until I'm like 23
>>
>>77660538
This.
I share an apartment with 3 girls doing marketing, and one guy doing "international studies". He said he hasn't done a single exam since he's been at uni, but just gets 1000-2000 word essays where he can sit at home and write about why we need more chinks and slimes because "like, their food and stuff is good, i think."
>>
File: 1431564239078.jpg (7 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
1431564239078.jpg
7 KB, 300x180
>>77659340
I've always been on good terms with my parents, still living with them in my mid-20s. Got so much more money than my peers who are struggling to get by, I'm rolling in fucking shekels.
And of course I don't tell ANYONE how much cash I've got saved up because they'd just whine to me and ask for handouts, not my fault for your life choices you little shitstains. I chose to be a mommy's boy for these shekels. Fuck off.
>>
>>77659340
Because I make a good living (about $60K/yr as an Environmental Scientist) but would like to save as much money for as long as possible. Instead of living in a shitty apartment, I'll soon have enough saved for a house and nice car. It's not much of a problem with women, because most of them my age (24) live at home too...
>>
File: 1445785093652.png (137 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445785093652.png
137 KB, 300x300
>>77661082
>wasting your money on rent

Why not just live at home for an extra year to save up for a down payment
>>
>>77659916
The minimum wage has only been raised in certain areas. Nice try.
>>
File: 1446006922968.gif (49 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1446006922968.gif
49 KB, 633x758
mommy is the only woman I need
>>
>>77659340
>choose shit degree
>dont get married
>wonder why you cant afford to live anywhere
>>
>>77660945
No. Wrong. So wrong. This is all relative to standard of living. A person can survive on less than $1,000 per month in ANY part of America.

I personally have done this easily.

You simply aren't doing any work.

Protip: When you start making net $4,000 per month keep your standard of living down for about 5 years
>>
>>77661032
Most millennials got red pilled that the majority of their lifetime would be opening up spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel from 9 to 5 while talking calls.
>>
Cost of living m8.

NJfag here gonna be graduating with a degree in Economics a year from now. Even if I'm lucky enough to get a wall street job I'll probably be stuck living with my parents for at least a year
>>
>>77660647
Are you a cute trap? If so I probably would.
>>
In central europe it's normal and expected for people to live with and take care of their parents
ones that move out are just considered extra enterpreneurial
for parents to say to their child of any age to move out would be a huge violation of social norms

I feel sorry for you, I really do
>>
>>77659340
Mother has MS and early stage alzheimers at 46, my siblings bailed and now I have to care for her.
>>
>>77661130
A 300k house is still middle/upper middle in America right now.

Are you really so delusional that you can't live in a poor area? Being such a weak little baby you must be very repulsive to women.
>>
>>77661270
>A person can survive on less than $1,000 per month in ANY part of America.
What state do you live in?
>>
>>77659340

Static wages. Higher employment requirements. Higher youth unemployment. Ever increase home and rental prices.

I'm 33 and I live at home. I'm self employed. I don't pay rent but I pay for my share of the food, power, heating, renovations. Most of my free time I spend gaming, playing vidya, and working out.

At this point I think my mom is more dependent on me than I am on her.
>>
>>77659340
moving out of the family home immediately was a pretty short lived phenomena.

throughout history it was pretty common to stay with your family until you had a partner to move in with or had your career established.

just because fucking boomers and gen-xers were able to leave the house at 18 and never look back doesn't mean much.
>>
>>77661239
>only in certain areas
And it's fucked things over in said areas, all the jobs are part-time and with high rent that creates a financial barrier against career advancement
>>
>>77659340
>Absolutely no jobs. Especially not outside of big cities.
>Everyone are forced to move in to big cities in order to survive.
>Big cities are too expensive to live in
>The federal reserve intentionally cause inflation bubbles and devalue the currency by lowering the interest rates so that people will spend their savings and borrow more.
>Girls are unpartnerable whores
>Roommates are degenerates
>Mummy is the only person in the entire world who loves me

There's absolutely nothing with living with your mummer until you're in your thirties. That's how people used to live. The only problem with it right now is that many people are forced to live with their entire family in small apartments in the city, rather than on a farm.
>>
>>77661032
Those troll degrees really are a scam for those kids. I can't believe it's legal to charge a 17 year old 100,000 USD to major in transgender lizard-kin studies.
>>
>>77661408
that and also in my country over 80% of people own the place they live in completely
>>
>>77661234
>Why not just live at home for an extra year
>Why not just live at home for an extra two years
>Why not just live at home for an extra five years

Oops I'm now a fucking NEET basement dweller with no life experiences, and a perfectly boring home, who wasted the best years of my life pinching pennies.
Bitch living at home is fucking embarrassing and you should be embarassed
>>
>>77661457
I have done this in Alabama. I have done this in Texas. I have done this in Oregon. I have most recently(2 years ago) done this in New York City.

It is all about a standard you wish to keep and just like anything in life survival is based upon your willingness to do things. Are you unwilling to save money?
>>
>>77659340
>23
I'm going to move back. Gotta save for dat mortgage depositorial
stingy buggers will still charge rent on top of bills tho
>>
>>77660428
Found the boomer.
>>
>>77660428
speak for yourself, faggot.
>>
>>77661425
I've got a gf.

Seriously give me a reason to move out early into a shit neighborhood where I'll probably get robbed rather than stay at home and save up for an area I would actually want to live in.

Not to mention the fact that there will probably be another housing crash soon, but much smaller than 2008.

I live in Phoenix. My options are wait and live in a nice area close to the stuff I want to do or move out sooner and live in Beantown or out in the fucking sticks with all the other lower middle class white flighters
>>
File: Disgust.jpg (316 KB, 1262x970) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.jpg
316 KB, 1262x970
>>77659340
> choosing

It's not a choice
It's submission.
Millennials can't get good jobs, even if they have STEM degrees or trade skills
The economy is simply in a shit spot right now
Companies don't want to hire
Companies that have to hire want to hire part time
Companies that hire full time are flooded with older more experienced applicants
Older applications are staying in their cushy jobs longer because they want to rebuild their retirement savings
Which means less jobs open up for Millennials

It's a shit system for the young and it's only going to get worse.
>>
>>77661032
even microbiology is a meme, at the PhD level it only pays 35K/yr (if you're lucky). Should've gone into nursing, I could have been an NP with a guaranteed pension making 120K by now
>>
>>77661425
The only poor communities in my area are black and mexican, so no friendly rednecks to let me be unfortunately
>>
>>77661082
Why not just buy a tent a live outside?
>>
>>77661595
>implying I'm not itching to move out

I am believe me, but why not be smart about it. I just paid off my student loan only a year after graduating because I was able to throw all of my money at it. Soon enough I'll have saved enough to buy a decent house in a good neighborhood where I can begin to think about starting a nice white family.
>>
>>77660647
>Canadian
No.
>>
>>77661744
in my country things have always been like that

my question 4 u is:
how did you make them not to be like that in the past?
>>
Let's see. I could save my money, pay no rent, or electricity, or cable / internet and live with my parents, saving up my money to eventually buy my own house.

Or, I could spend almost all my income renting a shitty ass tiny, over-priced apartment, saving hardly anything because rent is $1,200 + utilities in my city for a 1 bedroom apartment in a shitty complex unless I want to live in the nigger-infested Ghettos in a shithole that costs almost the same.

It was only in the recent past that people had this behavior of leaving home as soon as they turn 18. For the vast majority of human civilization, a family lives together for a very long time. It was only until the 20th century and the economic booms that occurred, especially after WWII, that it was more economical to leave home and buy your own house. Housing used to be dirt cheap, and getting steady, well-paying work was also simple. That is not the case anymore, rent is over-priced and a bad investment. Housing prices have soared in most of the US.
>>
>>77661408
It's much worse than you think. People have no options. The nuclear family has completely broken apart on all levels. Read this >>77661528

I wish I was born in a big family in the Hungarian countryside.

>tfw I'll never have a family
>>
>>77661267
>get married
>lose everything
>>
>>77661270
>Any part of America
Reminder that the average rent in NYC is roughly 3,000.
>>
>live at home
>have no reason to move out
>literally the only reason is because society says you should

Next you'll tell me that I should have a gf, but that too is only something society says you should have.
>>
Another huge problem is the fact that coastal states, specifically urban locales with plenty of jobs, have overly inflated high house prices due to robber barons - you either get lucky and get a high-paying job, or be doomed to rent for the rest of your life.

My parents used to own a nicely-sized middle class house that they bought in the early '90s for ~150k. Right before the bubble burst, that same house was worth ~750k according to a few appraisers before it dropped to 300k after.

It's unsettling to see how many people give banks and loan sharks the benefit of a doubt and blame the people. They'll gladly shaft you for every nickel and dime you've got. Another trend is that a lot of these vacant homes are starting to be rented out on principle - the banks that own them from foreclosure will find it easier to make extra cash instead of selling it right away. The house will still be for sale, per se, but they'll rent it out at near-monthly mortgage prices until you put a fat down payment on it.

tl;dr: Lack of oversight and regulation on the housing market leads to rampant speculation and profiteering that hurts the working class in an already unsteady economy, coupled with the fact that incomes have not followed inflation trends for the past half-century.
>>
>>77661009
Way to pick a shit major with no prospects. Any retard with a useful degree can get a job.
>>
File: 1433440222143.png (95 KB, 500x586) Image search: [Google]
1433440222143.png
95 KB, 500x586
>>77661408
>for parents to say to their child of any age to move out would be a huge violation of social norms
Around here most parents pressure their children to leave the house as soon as they hit 18. For more well-off families, they will pay for their college tuition + living quarters. But the absolute cut-off date is after college, if you're over 22 and still living with your parents (like me), you're considered absolute scum by normie society.

Don't really give a fuck myself if poorfag wagecucks look down on me for staying with mummy. I make nearly 3x what they make and have a huge savings, while they're coasting paycheck to paycheck letting Mr. Silverstein harass them for rent money every month.
>>
>>77661425
In a lot of areas, those houses under $300k are being used as rental properties...

how many mexicans can you jam in a 3bed/2bath house?
>>
>>77661699
You want my honest answer to your question?

Buy land. Build a house. You are a man and you can do these things, stop letting consumerism run your life.

But also, you didn't make any sort of real excuse as to why you wouldn't buy a 60k house. You also made no excuse as to why you wouldn't sleep in a $200 per month room on craigslist.

You are limiting yourself. Do you work for nothing? What you SAVE are your profits from work, not the number on your check.
>>
>>77661775
That just means you are unsociable and also defenseless.
>>
File: 1434306858829.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1434306858829.png
167 KB, 636x426
Rent's too high and I'd rather live with my parents than a random roommate (I have no friends)

Feels great saving money
>>
>>77661834
Because even a fucking burnout stoner can make enough money to afford rent with roommates, some food, and maybe the internet bill.
>>
>>77659340
Because housing is so fucking expensive anywhere close to where good jobs are due to gentrification it's insane
>>
>>77661951
Willingness to do things is the key to survival

You will not have a penthouse. What kind of fool are you?
>>
>>77661915
Two things:

1. It used to be cheaper for the company to hire Full Time employees (Before Obamacare)
2. There used to be forced retirement policies
>>
>>77662103
>You will not have a penthouse

Neither will the vast majority of americans.
>>
Simple
Live by yourself and be poor as fuck and barely get by
Live with parents and work and get tons of food and a big house and pay 20% of your income on living in stead of 95%.
Jobs are mostly shit nowadays. the days of being self sufficient are over. wages are shit as fuck. no degree=$12/hr, bachelor's is like 18/hr. and a "normal" house is$300k+ or you can get a trailer or an apartment for cheaper but good luck raising a family there
>>
>>77661973
Easy enough to say now when I am far enough removed from a liberal as fuck high school that made me want to be a doctor for literally no reason.

Then I learn how much I fucking hate pre-med people

I found my way into a good career path now but it took a lot of time on my own because all of the career advice department thing at my college was full of people who've never had a job outside of a university their entire life. They were proud of getting people jobs at fucking enterprise rent a car
>>
>>77662005
Exactly. Why are you not living with 15 mexicans for that uber cheap rent?

You limit yourself by your unwillingness to exceed other people's willingness.
>>
>>77661595

I still refuse. Give me your address so I can stab you instead and demand oral sex from your dog.
>>
>>77662012
Those things do not exist in Phoenix. A 450 square foot studio in the meth infested slums of Mesa will run you 500 bucks a month. There are some dudes that will let you live in their 5th wheel for pretty cheap though.
>>
>>77662153
Glad you know this. Now do better than them. Americans prefer to be comfortable, this limits their profit(savings) and motivational drive. You should never allow yourself to be comfortable.
>>
>>77659340
It's the best environment for my wife's son
>>
>>77662103
>Average
>Penthouse
wew, also pretty sure penthouses are usually condos not apartments
>>
>>77661999
they are retarded and selfish
have they lost any sense of what family bond, union and values are?
have they become so individualistic taht they can't see their own blood

this may not be much of a comfort coming from a slavshit living in the devil's asshole where 5-10k$ a month is considered wealthy, but you're ok anon
>>
>>77660647

>Canadian

Sure. I have citizenship in your true north, strong and free anyway. Thanks, grandma!
>>
>>77659340
Poverty.
>>
>>77662219
I have family in Pheonix. You simply are not making good enough connections with the native population. You are going to need to do this if you wish to reap the benefits of a community in ANY city. Yes, you folks will have to stop having autism.
>>
File: 1462939082794.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1462939082794.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>77662044
You try being "sociable" to drug dealing niggers you fucking retard. I've visited friends in the nigger part of town and literally woke up to the sound of niggers arguing and shooting at each other, then the cops came and dragged off the poopskins' bodies, hardly got any sleep that night. You're expecting him to be social to people like that? They don't give a fuck unless he's going to join their gang or deal crack for them.
>>
>>77662269
>average
>in a place full of wealthy people

I don't think you understand.
>>
>>77662012
Is having a $200 per month room on craigslist really worth moving out for right now?

I can wait 6 months and have $12k saved up for a house or I can move out now, deal with some shithole I don't own with some roommate that may or may not be sketchy in an area of town that I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my car on the street.

I just don't see the benefit
>>
Do you know how much it costs to live in the city? Im not moving out to country where i cant go to cool parties with my cool friends and drink myself half to death no way.
>>
>>77662338
Helloooooooo shlomo goldsteinberg!
>>
>>77662338
>stop having autism.

that is not how mental illness works
>>
>>77662293
$5-10k is considered wealthy everywhere in the entire world.
>>
>>77662338
So if I was able to be friendly and outgoing someone may let me live in a room of their house for less than what it is worth?
>>
>>77662201
I've been eyeing his dog for the past two weeks, she's mine, fuck off.
>>
File: mfwinitiationofforce.jpg (41 KB, 1280x675) Image search: [Google]
mfwinitiationofforce.jpg
41 KB, 1280x675
>>77662201
not an argument
>>
>>77662372
Yes, I am. Think of the men of the wild west. Think about how they got along. You have got to have the willingness or you will simply accept being left behind by evolution.

Nobody said being the best was fun. Everyone is already giving an effort, and you are trying to keep up with that effort and I am asking you to exceed anyone elses effort. It isn't fun but there is not another way, fool. Accept your mediocrity or do something.
>>
>>77661934

This faggot actually has a point. For most of my adult life rent has been probably the largest drain on my income, I think if my dad was willing to let me move back in rent-free or at a low rent I'd probably take him up on it, and focus on saving money until I could make a down payment on something. A friend of mine lives at home because his father died and his mom needs the rent money she charges him in order to make mortgage payments. Not every adult who lives at home is necessarily a degenerate NEET.
>>
>>77662530

I'm still going to rape you fucking cunt.
>>
>>77662338
Not him but I've lived here my whole life. I have plenty of connections and could probably find one of my friends from college or hs to move in with but I just don't see the point in renting for 5-6 years before buying a house vs staying at home for 1-2 years and buying a house
>>
>>77661915
>how did you make them not to be like that in the past?

The entire world was ravaged by WWII, it took Europe decades to catch up the U.S., and now that they have, it's going to be tougher for the US to compete. At the same time as Europe was catching up with the US, we were setting up the Asian countries to handle out manufacturing, displacing a lot of the simple jobs that don't require degrees.

There is only one solution, and that is to start stagnating the global population, but our population models are all based on growth, so it's tough.

It's not that we "made" our economy great in the past as much as circumstance provided an insane windfall in North America that took decades for the free market to adjust back to equilibrium.

There is nothing that the US can do on it's own to return to it's glory from the 1950's-1990's. The only chance of that happening is for another war to destroy all of the other countries infrastructure again. Seemed impossible right up until Merkel, now I legitimately wonder what kind of crazy shit might happen. #StayOutOfEuropesWar
>>
>>77659340
Housing market is raw shit right now. Crazy inflation everywhere because 70 year old boomers are buying 2-3 houses with 20 year mortgages that they will die before they pay off. And unlike previous generations, boomers will spend every penny they have before they die, so banks won't have anything to take back except the houses themselves. So a few years from now, banks are going to be settled with piles of houses from dead old people that they are paying property tax on and want to sell fast.

Right now, it's best to just save the money we have.
>>
>>77659340
Why don't people enjoy their youth and choice to wageslave from the age of 20 till 60 when they retire and die 2 years later.
>>
>>77662396
Invest in locks and guns. Lock everything even if you are just going to be done for 1 minute.

Just use situational awareness and your social skills to establish dominance and friendship in your community.

It is worth it to move, yes. Just make sure you are not slacking at your job.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 473x360
>>77659460
>>
>>77659340
>>
>>77662508
this presents some even mroe serious problems
I've been through europe and what I've noticed is taht prices are much MUCH higher than at my home
eg. icecream is a 5-10x more expenisve in rest of europe

so i assumed that higher pays covered it
damn
>>
>>77661619

I'll confirm this, I've lived on $1000/month or less at multiple points in my life. Both times were in major cities, too, I'm not talking about some backwater small town. It's not glamorous, but it's certainly doable.
>>
>>77662655
>ignoring global demand

Yeah no. Housing prices are not going anywhere but up.
>>
>>77662714
You can't possibly be more than 12 years old.
>>
>>77660316
came here to post this.
>>
>>77661699

>Phoenix

Fuck, dude. I'm sorry. This place sucks sometimes.
>>
>>77662410
>>77662464
Not an argument

>>77662519
Absolutely. Even for no charge. Bums all over the world do this.

>>77662615
This is an entirely viable option. No shame in saving money.
>>
>>77659460
This to be honest, family. Med school is great and all, but you're fucked until you've had a steady job for at least 8 years.

Doctor/nursing isn't the way to go anymore. STEM students get cash practically thrown at them just for having a high GPA, and get paid shitloads for doing research as opposed to pay fo doing residency.

Then they actually get paid to finish off their Ph.D.

>cousin finished med school 3 years ago and is still getting boned by debt payments.
>I'm finishing bachelors in physics/materials science and have a few job offers and around 30k in scholarships looking at me
>>
File: 1453778759402.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1453778759402.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>77662611
Calm down leaf
>>
>>77662293
Thanks bro.
Honestly it's not their fault, you have to think about it from an American historical perspective and understand how they grew up. After WWII the economy was in such a huge boom that for the boomers' generation, they could literally leave their parents' house at 18, find a wife and buy a house. Then the family could afford to live entirely off of the husband's income while the wife stayed home. It's why the grandpas over here tell you "Just give 'em a firm handshake son and you'll get the job" type of shit, it worked in their generation. Doesn't work now. It's not their fault they don't get it.
>>
>>77661915
We taxed the rich 70% to pay for social programs and to lower taxes on 90% of the population.

I'm not kidding at all, look up US tax brackets by history. This whole "Bernie Sanders welfare state" bullshit is how US society used to be; the rich paid the most, they were still the richest, and we used all that dosh to subsidize things everyone needed.

We can't do it now, of course. Our hands are in too many cookie jars and the laws allow the rich to simply leave. Our main protection back then was being the one with the nukes, so everyone rich and powerful needed to live in the USA to feel safe and in control.
>>
>>77662714
But why is it worth the move?

Honestly I'm really wondering. I paid off my student loan last week and am going back and forth between moving out sooner and just finding an apartment or waiting longer and buying my own place. I would actually love some advice even from some /pol/ fags
>>
>>77662854
>Absolutely. Even for no charge. Bums all over the world do this.

What is the difference between this and living with your parents?
>>
>>77662817
You live in Canada it is very likely you have never dealt with the petty crimes of the negro.

I was in the military, just as I always lock my footlocker I always lock my house.
>>
>>77662837
Could be worse. I'd rather be here than LA.

What side of town are you on
>>
>>77659340
>choosing to move back home

they never left bub
>>
File: 1465841910101.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465841910101.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>77662543

Wow look at this fucking shut-in here with his dangerous delusions. Just leave. Don't make me post scat gore.
>>
>>77659340
because I'm able to throw $1200 at my student loan debt and $1000 at my savings account each month in exchange for paying some utility bills for their house.
>>
>choosing
>>
>>77662935
You have a good potential at this point in your life to benefit from increasing your momentum. Don't slow down and unmotivate yourself.
>>
A family living together for their entire lives was the norm for all of history outside of a small window of time in the last century
>>
>>77659340
Speaking for Tampa, Florida average rent with one roommate is like $725 a month. Minimum wage is like $8.75 so around $9 per hour. That means working full time for that garbage wage takes at least two full weeks or about 80 hours to pay for a month. Assuming you have a car and medical bills on top of food it is nonsense to expect you to survive on that.
>>
>>77662856
Dude go into Biostats if you still can.

They are always in demand, make 6 figures and can work from home
>>
>>77662937
You aren't sucking a titty.
>>
>>77662978
Confirmed for never having lived in a ghetto
>>
>>77663059

thank the boomers for that
>>
>>77662856
I'm going to go to medical school in a couple years, I'm not too concerned about the debt given the 200k/salary and the fact I have no debt left after undergraduate

It really is becoming a job only the privileged can afford though
>>
>>77662935
Don't bother with this kid, he's just a middle schooler messing around.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 501x504
>>77660945
Same in the UK. Doubling the labor force by adding females increased inflation (especially in house prices) whilst decreasing the value of labor (earning potential) and necessitating the diifference to be met by increased borrowing.
Guess who benefits the most?

love the simplistic and moronic reply to you extorting you just to rent more.
>>
>>77659340
>parents die or go broke
>end up in a ghetto with other niggers that won't work or homeless.

lel
>>
>>77661009
well you should have got an MS in EE, org chem, or some engineering
>>
>>77663070
Not my mothers but the situation you describe is certainly based on dependence.
>>
>>77662937
You get to pay extra for half the living space while exposing yourself to crime, among other cool side effects! Just do it, goy-kun~ :3
>>
>>77663140
>200k/salary
haha you won't see that for quite a few years even after school
>>
>>77659340
I might so I can do my master's I am 26
>>
I'm in the same boat, no point to move out if your parents want you stay home.

I graduated college, have no student debt, paid off my car, and have a full time job with full health and dental insurance paid for by my job. I'm going to stay at home rent and utility free for like 2 or 3 years and then use the money I saved to make a down payment on a home. Hopefully by then the housing market crashes again seeing as I live in Commiefornia and everything is fucking expensive as shit.
>>
>>77659340
Theres nothing i qualify for because i wasted money on a useless degree. Never tell your children to do what they want because that doesnt help you to make money. all the fucking jobs are retail or sales positions. Bitch teenager and failed adult work that you cant possibly afford to live off of.
>>
>>77663225
How hard is it to go into engineering after being in a different science during undergrad/masters
>>
>>77663140

>400k debt
>not concerned
>>
>>77663064
I'm not really interested in that, kinda caught the nanotech/fusion energy fever after I got done with the worst of what math could offer. Plus I'll be graduating debt free which is more than what I could ask for.
>>
I'm less than a year out of college and earn 32,000 net. 25% goes to taxes and 10% goes to Investments and 401k. If I stick to the rule of no more than 1/3rd of net income going to housing, I'd be able to afford $577 a month.

Which gets me not much better than a shitty studio in a tiny city or a shitty one bedroom apartment in a midwest suburb. Alternatively, I can stay home, and save up to pay off student loans and maybe someday have a nice 1 bedroom apartment in a non-nigger infested city.
>>
>>77662774
$5-10k a month is considered rich here in Sweden, now take away 50% of it for taxes so $2,5-5k. Rent here for a 2 bedroom apartment in a Muslim no-go zone goes for a minimum of $800. And finally add to that all the ridiculous prices on everything and a degenerate "spend all your savings on vacations and eating out every week" culture. No one can be rich here in Sweden unless they own a business.
>>
>>77663237
Absolutely but you have to understand the different psychological implications behind depending on parents versus manipulating strangers into helping you.
>>
>>77661082
It's morons like you that give cover to the problems with your half baked "just try harder goy" memes.

Reddit tier pleb.
>>
>>77663059
>>77663120
This. Pre-1950s or so it was normal to have multiple generations living in one household. Of course we can't have that anymore, otherwise we'd have lack of demand for housing and banks wouldn't be able to pricegouge.
>>
>>77663296
Depends what your undergrad was. If it was business you are going to have to basically redo all your math with trig. Also anyone who says you need a masters in engineering is a retard employers don't give a shit unless it's some high end research department.
>>
>>77663255
Thank you, Canada-sama. I think I'm ready to donate half of my income to a kindly stranger. D-do you think they will let me bring girls home?
>>
File: 032213_obama_600.jpg (18 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
032213_obama_600.jpg
18 KB, 600x450
>>77659460
This, and they have to stay as dependeds to keep their parent's medical insurance.

Lot's of millennial realizing the job market is dry, stuck with a bunch of debt, and all it takes is one trip to the ER to destory their financial stability.

It is criminal, and a fucking joke. But 99% of people don't realize it until the cold hard fist of failed socialism is securely seated in their anus.

Selfish baby boomers voting with nothing but their own security in mind, oblivious to the lies of the two party system, and we inherited America in it's death throes.

We're ready for it to die, like a 100 year old brain dead kike on life support, but we're the ones expected to front the bill, yet to receive none of the inheritance,
>>
I still live with my parents, my grandparents also live with us (so did my sister before she moved a state away to pursue a medical degree).

I see absolutely no reason to leave. I'm living pretty comfortably, my bank account has been growing steadily for 9 years (currently I'm 25) and am also managing to help support my family by paying a portion of the housebills and so on. We're all close, they respect my privacy, we watch movies and tv together pretty much every night for a couple hours.

Give me one reason I should honestly leave.
>>
Find a girlfriend. Combine wages. Build credit. Save up. Leave girlfriend. You now have savings, freedom and good credit. She does too. Do it with friends, a relative even.
>>
>>77663296

if you're a real science not hard depending on how much maths you have taken. EE/CE is best, chem eng if you dont mind business cycles and living in an oil city, ME if you are truly mechanically inclined (but since you are science probably not)

but if you in a good science chem/bio (bio is worse) then you should just get a phd. then if you can't get a job, take the patent exam and work for a law firm as a patent agent
>>
>>77662875
it's VERY different from our history
before ww2 where I live were simple rural pastoral societies
before ww1 it was medieval level of development (im not kidding, im not even hyperbolizing) because of the years of militärgrenze

in that same time when you were having the 50s and such, not so long ago,
imagine a family of a dozen living off 5 acres of land
nobody complained
they were all happy to be alive and appreciated everything more
how sad is that?

imagine before ww1 USA
in that same time my ancestors lived in tribes and in primitive ancient slavic forms of communal ownership like in the middle ages (unchanged through the ages)

and then fckin modernity and communism
i just want to cry
>>
>>77663505
>Find a girlfriend.

fuck off normie
>>
>>77663398
>"spend all your savings on vacations and eating out every week" culture

I fucking hate all the basic bitches who complain about how poor they are but post pictures from their 2 week European vacations and brunches every saturday and sunday
>>
File: mfwiamreality.jpg (44 KB, 1278x675) Image search: [Google]
mfwiamreality.jpg
44 KB, 1278x675
>>77663405
Argument?
>>
>>77659340
There is this one back-end engineer living at home with his mom. I am a front-end and I make 72k so he has to make 90kish,

Why does he live at home when he can afford to move out??? He says it is because he saves so much but it seems more like fear
>>
File: bobby hill thanks for nothing.jpg (38 KB, 736x554) Image search: [Google]
bobby hill thanks for nothing.jpg
38 KB, 736x554
>>77659916
Don't forget about outsourcing.
>>
>>77660945
>to exploit the fact that women insist on having a career
whats up with this meme that women having jobs fucks up society. fuckin i see that argument for even social issues that have no connection at all.
>>
>>77663448
Sure, america-chan, as long as you have enough good goy points to trade for the privilege~
>>
>>77663140
You're not starting at 200k even if you're doing plastic surgery in California. And that's one of the highest paying jobs, in the highest paying areas next to neuro/cardio.

Good luck m8 :/
>>
>>77663446
I did bio. I went up to Calc II
>>
>>77663490

Oh and I should probably mention my sister is almost 500,000 dollars in debt due to medical school.
>>
>>77663398
well, it is a problem when everyone doesn't own their family homes like here
>>
File: jew ancient.jpg (7 KB, 177x218) Image search: [Google]
jew ancient.jpg
7 KB, 177x218
>29 years old
>live with parents in spare bedroom
>share food and chores, and help pay bills
>support eachother

Ov vey goy, why arent you renting my single bedroom apartment for $1300 a month!!
>>
>>77663399
I'm not sure that I have the intellect required to grasp this understanding. I should have gone to college.
>>
>>77659340
I actually want to move because it's getting too fucking crowded where I live. But I need some money, so I'm staying for at least a few years.
>>
>>77662760
The chinks have wrecked our housing prices. I'm just hoping that the bubble bursts at some point and housing becomes normal again
>>
>>77659340
I live in the lower mainland BC and the average home costs 1mm not kidding, google it
>>
>>77663632
you will need 3 which is basically one and two combined into 3 dimensions then physics. Bio is a pretty garbage major people go into when they can't cut it in engineering. So it will probably extend you by two semesters as you get all the cores done then accepted to engineering college.
>>
>>77663657

Has she prepared her suicide note yet?
>>
File: 1466045428446.png (151 KB, 598x718) Image search: [Google]
1466045428446.png
151 KB, 598x718
(1 post)

Not a political discussion at all, merely a lifestyle choice.
>>
>>77660647
Only if you look and act exactly like Aoyama "Best Girl" Nanami.
>>
File: 1462988601145.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1462988601145.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>77661619

>hurrr i lived on 1,000 a month in NYC

You also had a completely shit diet and had to have many room mates
>>
>not living with parents while going to uni
>>
>>77659460
not real
>>77659340
they are either lazy to have jobs with physical labor or they want to magically have a high paying job without work experience.
>>
>>77663850
Confirmed for zero survival drive

Bitch.
>>
>>77663661
No there's no problem with the family unit. All our problems can be solved with third world Muslim immigration and higher hidden taxes from reduced tax returns.
>>
>>77661595
What is the benefit of moving out assuming you're still working in both situations?
>>
>>77663810
They need to autoprune threads with over 100 replies without a single replay from OP.
>>
>>77663786
>Bio is a pretty garbage major

Believe me I know. It's too bad you have to make these decisions that effect your whole life when you're an 18y/o shithead liberal but fuck it at least I was red pilled eventually
>>
>>77661871
>nice white family
>2016
Haha.
>>
File: 1388837388539.gif (825 KB, 350x246) Image search: [Google]
1388837388539.gif
825 KB, 350x246
>>77662856
>STEM students get cash practically thrown at them just for having a high GPA, and get paid shitloads for doing research
>>
>>77659340
Because if you're not a rebellious little shit and your parents actually like you enough to let you stay it's not a bad decision from a financial perspective.

I can do a lot more with their money than they ever could with all their ailments from working hard over the years. They just want someone to keep them company in their final years.

Being the youngest is pretty great, especially when your older siblings fucked up much worse than you ever could.
>>
File: photo.jpg (134 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
134 KB, 900x900
>>77664030
>Giving up this easy

Yes goy, just give up on your hopes and dreams of making america great again. You'd better not vote for that racist Trump
>>
>>77663999
Well you got time I didn't finish mine till I was 27 and live pretty well off now. Also on a side note bio will line you up with chemical engineering but I'm going to tell you now that shit requires a special kind of patience because the work is absolutely shit even if the pay is good. You need to be able to tolerate a shitty work style for the next 40 years and the oil market is garbage now. If you do another type of engineering like electrical you will need some side classes like circuits and differential equations also.

t. chemical engineer
>>
>>77663894

confirmed loser who thinks surviving on ramen noodles and living with six other people in a two bedroom apartment makes him a man

t. guy who went to college and got a STEM degree so he never had to live on 1k a month
>>
>>77659340
Because they choose to waste their money on stupid classes like feminist theory,
and are then surprised when they come out without a job
>>
>>77663731
Nah, blaming Chinese is just deflection.

You all need to own your failure as a nation to protect your citizens. You strayed far from nationalism and it hurt you, now you need to go back.
>>
parents paying out of inheritance to rent me a $500 studio in the city

I am "independent"

I cry at night :'(
>>
>>77659460

This, plus medical insurance, consolidating cost of food, competitive job market for damn near every field, etc.

Simply put, the price of living is way too fucking high.
>>
>>77663943
Growing up
Personal responsibility
Self respect
>>
>choosing

They have no choice.
>>
>>77663897
sadly they can't
no matter how much liberals hope for it
capitalism and modernism don't count on things you can't buy, like dignity, virility, honor, respect, humility, pride (humility and pride aren't conflicting in my language), faith, truth, being your on your own...

well, since I'm browing 4chan for 10 hours nonstop now and i missed the dawn break,
I'd better go to sleep,
but before I do , I wanna share some cool music I've been listening all night to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwLrVOHVxQI&list=PLd6h18WERVo8ATkNPhfYExv27OCBxs79W&index=3
hope u like it :P
>>
>>77664082
Another way to look at it: assume the cost of living remains the same. You can either save 5% of your paycheck (rest is spent on living) for 5 years (or thereabout), or you can save 100% of your paychek for 5 years while collecting interest on it. In the latter scenario, at the end of the 5 years, your new salary is such that you can save over 50% of it and live alone, and all that money you saved and put in the bank you could give to your parents as thanks instead of to some jew.
The point is, it's just so ridiculously more efficient, more healthy, more lucrative and simpler that anyone who doesn't do it and doesn't make 6 figures is the real loser.
>>
File: 1466080810900.jpg (1 MB, 2997x4195) Image search: [Google]
1466080810900.jpg
1 MB, 2997x4195
>>77661457
Surviving on $250/week in New York City.

I don't believe you
>>
>>77663594
Having more women enter the workforce has fucked society. Its not even a meme. Men now have to compete with pajeet, jose and now women. Meanwhile a couple has to survive with both of them working and have to pay some retired old negress named latricia to raise their child. The nuclear family is dead and we are all suffering for it.
>>
>>77663675
Yeah i think it's around 1k for a apartment down here that's in the better areas with a few things included but not much.
there are places that i could rent in lower income spots for 600$ but bills that some of the other apartments would cover makes it closer to 900$ so it's 900$ to rent a house or apartment next to or in the middle of niggertown for me.
>>
>>77664329
>Simply put, the price of living is way too fucking high.
This, and under HRC it will get worse.

We really need to get some kind of Nationalist exclusive network to help promote each other and push away the left. IE: a means of locating communities with work, white flight, and protectionist housing.

I could care less what happens to the Bernout hipster, but I want those of us with sane economic understanding to form communities.
>>
>>77664242
Yay you successfully described ONE small part of the reason why.

Now what are the rest, leaf?
>>
>>77659340

I'm a millennial that moved back home. Simple answer: cheap rent.
>>
>>77659340
To be fair, the apartment is in my name. My mom only moved here AFTER she left my dad. It's a bad situation for me.
>>
>>77664212
We come from different paths.

I now make 190k.
>>
I don't want to bring girlfriend back to my parents house
>>
File: 1462840005140.png (201 KB, 317x275) Image search: [Google]
1462840005140.png
201 KB, 317x275
>>77664457
NYC loves its trash mobs and doles out welfare and section 8 housing to anybody that isn't white or makes more than $50k/yr.
>>
In my situation, my parents are terrible so I choose to live away from them. I have a pretty good job and have paid off all of my debt and still have plenty of money left over for savings and investment. Planning on buying a house for myself at some point next year.
>>
>>77661032
This. The parents of millenials fucking blew it.

Instead of teaching kids to pay attenton to labour markets and make responsible, reasonable decisions. Everyone was told they were a beautiful snowflake and they could do whatever they want.

It's not a mystery where the entitlement comes from.
>>
>>77661217

I know you're being ironic but that is actually 100% how I live my life and I'm now in my early 30s. I still live at home, parents like having me here, I like being here.

I still work 40+ hours a week and I'm trying to advance my career and skills. Its just great to have cash saved up. Much like you said in your post, all of my peers are struggling to get by and those idiots insist on moving out of their parents home as soon as possible?

I don't even get hit by any of the drawbacks of living at home such as having difficulty with women. I live in the basement, parents never come down here, I have my own key, women never know.
>>
File: ezlifesummary.png (137 KB, 1280x976) Image search: [Google]
ezlifesummary.png
137 KB, 1280x976
Because I'm 311 job apps deep after graduating with a BSB and a 3.2 average, and my lease ran out before I found a job. Been home since.
>>
>have in demand degree
>employers still picky as fuck
>worked for a few years
>scrimped every penny i could except for rent
>still can only afford a down payment on a cuckshed in the middle of the ghetto
3d printed concrete houses when? i can only hope something like this will happen and the housing market will collapse. then i can laugh at all the faggots who said "buying a home is an investment, I deserve to sell my house for 3x as much as I paid for it because land is scarce and fuck you!"
i can dream...
>>
>>77664350
That's a fucking retarded perspective.

>I'm going to force a lower standard of living on myself because jews told me I should pay them rent.
>>
>females enter workforce
>price of property roughly doubles as two-income households become commonplace

>third wave feminism enters culture
>females in general and marriage in specific become so toxic that no man feels safe settling down

>WHY AREN'T PEOPLE MOVING OUT???
>>
>>77659340
Because cucked.
>>
>>77659340
>implying i moved out
>>
>>77665007
No, you dont deserve that standard of living.
You are leeching from your parents.
You are forcing your parents to live a lower standard of living.
>>
>>77664658
doing what?
>>
I just want to own rental property since I dont have much of a reason to stay in the states at the moment.

>>77664805
>The parents of millenials fucking blew it.
Mine did. Alcoholism, only had about 5 years of school, dropped out, pointless degree. Not too much debt tho. Anything about labor markets I learned myself.

What I want more than anything though is to help my country, my genetics aren't good for breeding (white but have some abnormalities). I love work and actually can work a 12 hour shift quite happily. No friends or connections outside the Chinese company I work for, but I have some unheard of work ethic when I do have work.
>>
>>77662927
What the fuck are you talking about nigger? The US didn't even have Income Tax until WW2.
>>
>>77665112
How are they living at a lower standard? If they have room then what do they lose? If you pay tyhem rent instead of jews then that's a positive for everyone.
>>
Fucking hell. I want to move out so bad and then I read threads like these where you guys complain and it makes me almost think I have no chance. Maybe you guys have comfy families that will leave you alone and give you space. Some of us however have to live with mentally unstable degenerates who even though we still respect, we can't fathom to be another day with them. Maybe if you guys also stopped supporting corporate jews and started economizing and living a minimalist life you guys would also be fine. If you want to be rich then go to fucking school, if you don't go to school then I don't know what the fuck you were expecting.
>>
>>77659340
>move back
>>
>>77665055
WHY AREN'T MEN MANNING UP?!
>>
>STEM degrees have good job prospects

Kek maybe back in 2005
>>
>>77661968
/thread.

Most people can't see the damage that unregulated credit booms inflict. Most people cant even see the housing bubble as a symptom of a credit bubble.
>>
File: 1462550437516.jpg (585 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
1462550437516.jpg
585 KB, 1386x1386
>>77665284
>honey when is anon moving out, i mean he isnt a bother or anything but....
>i dont know hun, but we cant make him feel unwanted, even though hes 27 and perfectly able to live on his own
>we must've screw him up at some point, I feel so bad for him
>I just wish he would take some personal responsibility and grow up instead of staying home until hes 27 years old like a manchild, feels bad to see all my hard work raising him wasted
>>
>>77665301
There are ways to get $ without school thanks all the new startup shit, but you need connections, serious networking skills, and an innovative mind. App making can make you an overnight millionaire truthfully.
>>
Theres nothing left in the world to discover anymore. The world is just so damn mediocre and so everyone just waits for the destroyer to end it all now.
>>
Shitty economy, low pay, high housing prices.

The american dream is dead, people who say otherwise are either profiting from the death spiral and want to sustain it as long as possible or have survivorship bias.
>>
>>77665369
>WHY AREN'T PEOPLE CAVING IN ON MY INSULTS?!
>>
>>77661934

One thing minorities have over whites is the family unit. I live in a heavily populated area of Mexicans and so many of them look at me funny when I tell them that I want to move out and be independent. To them they already have that at home and their family is real close. White families always seem to secretly hate each other and if you don't move out by 20 they just don't even hide it anymore.
>>
>>77665592
later that night...
>gee it really sucks that the house i bought for $50k 20 years ago is only worth $400k
>i think we need to let more chinese people buy up houses to inflate housing prices
>if only my bumshit child would move out
>remember to vote no on that bill that would allow zoning changes for affordable housing to be built here!
>>
>Mum moved out/seperated? from Dad when they were 60
>Live with Dad while doing my undergrad
>Take care of my grandpa who is dying, take care of my brother who is autistic

Feels not bad man. For a while I missed the idea of living alone and SmASHiNg PUsSy On dA REG but I've had enough fun.
>>
>>77665120
Regional Administration for a Government contracted company
>>
>>77665925

Literally a government worker, lol.
>>
>>77659340
>choosing
implying we have a choice in the matter.
>>
>>77659340
Oh well, this is what people did in the old days too. Why should you move out anyway when you'll be economically much better off when you don't have to pay for a separate dwelling?
>>
>>77665925
Healthcare?
>>
>>77664965
>the government will allow people complex 3d printers that could aid anti globalists

they will be branded as an assault printer and will be banned.
>>
>>77665880
which is why you rent dummy
>>
>>77659340
>Living on less than 600$ a month to save for uni since I don't want debt
>Haven't lived with my parent since I turned 20 and they told me to never come back
I don't know why desu, one of my friend brother simply did after finishing his econ master he works from there and help their father on his ludicrous retirement projects. Another friend bought into a meme field (cinema) and was never able to keep a job since he's always on one drug on another and it affect his ability to not fuck up.
>>
>>77663594
>whats up with this meme that women having jobs fucks up society

Before the 1960's, most people got married and had a family. If they didn't get married straight out of high school, women would usually work secretarial, nanny, seamstress type jobs until they found a husband. If their family was well off, they could go to college to get their Mrs. degree.
Then they would teach their children, keep the home, and cook gealthy meals for their family.

Most men didn't go to college, because you didn't need a degree for most jobs. Who the fuck needs a degree to run a register, stock shelves, pick fruit, drive a truck, dig a hole, collect garbage, sell cars, or deliver mail?

You would apprentice to learn a trade like plumber, carpenter, electrician, mechanic, bricklayer; many other professions were learned while working as well.

In the 60s, all that went to shit.
It was decided that everyone was exactly the same.
No-fault divorce let women off the hook for their half of the marriage contract. They burned their bras and started dressing and acting like men.

Effectively, the number of possible workers doubled overnight.
Employers could begin to offer lower wages and demand more from prospective employees because of the surplus labor.
This is exactly when wages stopped rising with inflation.

Slowly, they began to require a college degree for simple jobs. Now they ask for years of experience on top of that.

tl;dr
Women entering the workforce enmasse created a labor glut, causing wage stagnation and a buyers market for employers.
>>
>>77659340
Its a hell of a lot cheaper to live with parents and buy a house in a year or two after saving up for a down payment than it is to live in an apartment.
>>
>>77664965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5Elbvvr1M

<10 years

You'll still need to jump through the construction and zoning laws and that'll require paying some faggot I expect
>>
File: ukhukh.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ukhukh.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>77659460

it's not just the debt. It's that the good paying jobs are disappearing, being replaced with low paid immigrants and special privileged.

>>77659916

It's because we have a parasitic class who lives off the productions of the working class.

I see it everywhere... illegal spics working under the watch of the white middle-upper class.

That once $25 per hour job is now a $8.50 per hour exploit. The companies claim they can't afford to pay better. It's bullshit. They just don't want to give up their large lavish lifestyle.

The working class is now a slave class which pays their monthly rental fee as nearly half of their earnings.

It's funny isn't it? Around 2007 all of these low energy consumption electronics debuted. Ironically my electric bill has gone up.
>>
Boomers aren't retiring as early as previous generations. If they can actually afford to retire.

Boomers moved the jobs overseas to make more money. When they already enjoyed a healthy economy, decent wages, and strong buying power.

Boomers decided that cheap tuition at tax supported state university was "socialism". Changed public schools to be funded by private student debt. After they benefited already from cheap public university. Then they pushed the meme of college degrees equal six figure starting salaries.
>>
>>77664658
I am also a head chef at Wendy's.
>>
Baby boomers don't teach them self reliance
>>
File: 1433037807686.jpg (35 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
1433037807686.jpg
35 KB, 400x558
>>77661595
> NEET
> employed

retard alert, retard alert
>>
>>77664965
>implying the cost of a house has anything to do with the difficulty of constructing it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.