[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont Americans have Well Regulated Militias? The Swiss do,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: images (8).jpg (10 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
10 KB, 512x288
Why dont Americans have Well Regulated Militias?

The Swiss do, and they have plenth of assault rifles, but very little gun related deaths

Makes me tear up Tbh Senpai Smh
>>
Shut the fuck up goy
>>
>>77651960

>Why dont Americans have Well Regulated Militias?

Because when we create them the ATF shows up and executes us without so much as a search warrant.
>>
>>77651960
We're not allowed to apply effective enough regulations to the chimpanzees who don't even buy guns legally most of the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 597x441
>>77651960
>gun deaths
It's just niggers
>>
>>77652420
Niggers should be conscripted into militias. It would teach them some discipline. Hell, they love guns
>>
>>77651960
Comparing a country which is 1/50th in size of the US.
>>
>>77652810
China is 4 times more populace, but has 1/5th the homicides. Try again hot cross bun
>>
I could go join a pretty well-regulated militia if I wanted to.

Not sure what you're on about.
>>
>>77652908
Why not say "no militia membership, no gun". Untrained people are terrible at warfare (see Eastern Ukraine vs Western Ukraine)
>>
How come nobody seems to understand the Anglo conception of militias? We do have a militia.

Boom, there it is:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

The "unorganized militia" is inactive because it is not needed. Militias in this country are inactive until they are needed, and then they are mustered. Once they are no longer needed, they are disbanded.
>>
>>77653016
If warfare were necessary then I'd rather be in the military to be frank with you.

Pretty sure most other gun owners in my vicinity have better training than I do anyway. Takes a lot of different kinds of people with different skillsets to handle all the infrastructural things anyway. Jumping around with guns is just one small part of it.
>>
>>77653111
Thats garbage. Untrained civilians with guns will get wrecked by a proper army. It will be a bunch of wannabe john rambos shooting each other. See Boudaceas last stand vs the Romans, or the Spanish vs the Incas.
>>
>>77653397
All Im saying is that training with guns with other people gives you respect for the guns, and each other.
>>
>>77653592
Oh, yeah. Agreed.

I'd like to see marksmanship brought back to schools. And aside from that, going out shooting with friends or family is fun and productive.
>>
>>77653512
It's not garbage. And you're right, militias do not fare well against organized militaries. We had the same issue during the American Revolution, where militias would more often than not put on a pitiful display against the British compared to the Continental Army. General Washington hated having to rely on militias.

But this misses the point entirely. The upsides of militias is that they can be mustered and dispatched quickly and that their members are from the area the militia is stationed in, so they know the terrain and the land. Not everything in war is about fighting. Militias can do other things, like procure provisions, reconnaissance, sabotage, courier communications, etc. Also, the founding fathers were distrustful of standing armies. Militias provided a stopgap in their eyes between the time it took to raise an official congressional army, and the immediate need of defending the people. Militias could be mustered and dispatched very quickly, and hold off an enemy for long enough for Congress to raise a proper army to come to their relief.

In order for that to work, the people themselves had to be armed, so that they could bring those arms to the militias when mustered.
>>
>>77654273
Well said. It's good to know there are so many sensible, educated people around.
>>
File: tn gaurd.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tn gaurd.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>77651960
National Guard is a thing.
>>
>>77651960

Well we have, The Army, The Navy, The Air Force, The Marines, The Coast Guard, The National Guard, Police force, and SWAT. There are border militias, basically comprised of people with not much time on their hands but they do sit out by the border with guns. Recently we had a militia take over a national park over land rights a few months back in Oregon. So go find something else to cry about fgt, status adrone over here.

Don't forget the other military's that we fund worldwide. So go eat a bag of dicks and fuck off.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2016/01/drama_in_burns_ends_with_quiet.html
>>
>>77654273
Militias should be given training to do the things you have mentioned. Individuals are largely useless in all team activites, be it sports or warfare.

A sense of community lowers gun crime, and makes fighters more effective. Im not shitposting here, its just sad to see you killing each other. You dont want to be like us, where we cant buy guns for self defence purposes, it fucking sucks balls, but looks like thats whats going to happen
>>
>>77653870
It totally crushes libs too, seeing young black men eagerly participating in a militia. Theyd fucking love it, proving themselves in front of each other

>>77655096
Aww petal, did I hurt your lil feelings?
>>
>>77655294

Wow, nice response. My white male privilege protects me like Magnum in Zoolander. You cannot hurt me. What I was getting at is that there is no point on having a militia with so much force that we all ready have. Yet we still do have them, so once again what is your fucking point?
>>
>>77655703
Regulated milita members dont murder people
>>
>>77655294
Fortunately, at least where I live, a black guy doesn't have to be an Uncle Tom to make it obvious that he's not a hood rat.

I'm actually really happy with the level of racial tension around me, or at least I was up until the last few years when we we started getting a faster demographic shift than I think we've really had a chance to adapt and integrate. Or that we'd really want in the first place, to be honest.
>>
>>77651960
Our national guard is about as well-regulated as a militia can possibly be.
>>
>>77655861
I thought each state was supposed to have one? National guard defeats the puropse - its federal
>>
>>77655785

Based on what facts? Call it murder or a kill, or MDK, whatever it is people are dead. also see >>77655861

They killed quite a few people, there are songs about it, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvg4n8Txgdc
>>
>>77656014
The national guard is part of the army, which is federal, but is broken down into the state level.
>>
>>77656063
If each state had militia, which all males were forced to join, you really think they would kill each other? Do soldiers in your army kill each other?
>>
>>77656493
My state has something that calls itself the state militia. Probably if all males were force to join it would be about as well-regulated as a typical high school.

The way it is now, most people don't even know it exists, and it certainly has not come to any fame for people killing each other.
>>
>>77656493

Yes, and yes.

Also make those feminist bitches be forced to join as well. We are finally making those escaped from kitchen bitches sign up for the draft.
>>
>>77651960
Why are you so worried about America having militias? I'm genuinely interested in understanding
why you're upset about our state as a nation
>>
>>77652097
This.
>>
>>77656014
National guard follow the same army regulations as the active Army and the Uniform Military Code of Justice. The national guard is funded and ran by their state and answer to that states governor.
>>
>>77656063
Those were Communist subversives attempting to undermine the country. They were enemy combatants. Perfectly justified.
>>
>>77656979

>unarmed

>combatants

>>77656974
it's UCMJ, but close enough
>>
>>77651960
I'm gonna regulate my Lil nigga in your butthole
>>
>>77656823
We follow you. More regulation there means more regulation here.
>>
>>77657462
Is there like a lack of regulation and gun violence problem in NZ?
>>
>>77652591
GIVE 'EM HELL, FIDDY FOUR!
>>
>>77657585
No, but surly niggers are allowed to break in, and youre not allowed to shoot them. Thats even worse, living in an atmosphere of fear.

Libs love it of course. The surly niggers are their attack dogs.
>>
>>77658192
That's terrible. Not that I worry about people breaking into my house, or even bother really securing it very much, but knowing that I can legally unload on an intruder is one of the things I quite like about the state I live in.

Not that I'd ever want the resulting legal hassle or to maim or kill a man in the first place.
>>
>>77658467
Its absolute fucking shit. Id rather more gun deaths, which will be in their communities, primarily, and the right to defend myself, than whats happening now.
>>
>>77658596
It seems to be an effective deterrent. I'll occasionally hear about a local break in or an armed robbery or something, but always in a place you would expect the victims might be armed.

And then there's the occasional anecdote about the time some nignog or other kind of trash tried to pull some monkey business and ran off pretty damn fast when somebody with a gun showed up.
>>
>>77658959
*in a place you wouldn't expect the victims to be armed
>>
>>77658192
but can you slice and dice, and some stabby stabby?

Crossbows?

Niggas get real scared when a man trained with a samurai sword, just whips it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A-aL49F0Jc
>>
>>77652591
Niggas can't shoot straight. Always killing bystanders, some of them innocent. You always hear about some poor kid getting struck by a stray bullet going through their bedroom wall in some god forsaken ghetto like Oakland, Detroit, etc.
>>
File: 1460686358133.png (454 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1460686358133.png
454 KB, 500x676
>>77651960
Not everyone can be Switzerland bre. I mean at least we're not fucking cucks like Canada or Mexico.

But Switzerland? No, that's a different league.
>>
>>77651960
Switzerland has always sounded like a paradise to me maybe it's because my family is mostly Swiss but:
>true democracy where people are really in charge
>true freedom
>don't waste time getting involved in other countries affairs and wars thus no big spending on aid and war and surprise lower taxes are the result
>government reelected every year so if they're shit they're thrown out pretty quick
>every able bodied Swiss male is military trained to defend against any enemy including a tyrannical govt and keeps a weapon at home ready. Optional for females. Gun culture is huge there but because of said training and responsibility culture nobody is shot randomly
>because of high gun ownership crime is low they've not been invaded and the government never tries to pull stupid shit
>living standards very high and some of the friendliest happiest people

Why the hell cant more countries model themselves on the Swiss? It seems that the only reason we don't is because the elite doesn't like to not have control

Like Switzerland is everything America wanted to be back in the 1770s
>>
>>77652326
Why don't you just repeal the 13th amendment? Would literally solve almost all your gun violence problems
>>
>>77660171

so true, I used to live in orlando for about 5 yrs, deep in the ghetto. And someone would get shot there daily. Dead bodies reported on the news about every 2 days. Any other club and Omar "open gaybar? Alluh Akbar!" Mateen would have easily been dealt with. And other niggers would have been shot because, as you stated before, Niggers can't shoot straight. I can't believe how much disney has influenced peoples opinion on orlando. That place is just like Detroit, but just hot as fuck and rains everyday.

I remember going to work one morning and having the place all taped off with a shit ton of cops out front. Someone found a dead nigger behind it. As an employee I was allowed to go in and was able to see the body outside near the dumpster. Nigger still had a club bracelet on.

INB4, your storefront said Dead nigger storage..
>>
File: 013284974398.jpg (1 MB, 1981x1039) Image search: [Google]
013284974398.jpg
1 MB, 1981x1039
>>77661060
This so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1000x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1000x776
>>77661589
Funny enough about that picture supposedly I may have an easier time getting a Swiss citizenship because my grandfather was

>be my grandfather
>travel from Switzerland to Germany for some business (1910)
>falsely accused of a murder by corrupt German officials because he's foreign and they actually killed the guy because he was political opposition
>runs to first boat he can find
>going to Canada
>gets on even though he doesn't know what the fuck a Canada is because they're literally coming
>spends most of his money on passage
>gets to Canada
>his money is worthless here
>gets job
>never manages to get enough to go back and eventually knows enough people and marries and has kids so doesn't want to leave anymore

Fucking Germany. Always ruining everything. Every time I think of where I could have been born I wish pic related was reality
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.