[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
70% of schoolchildren in California are nonwhite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: 1461258956843.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1461258956843.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
My mom is a teacher here, they call her horrible names and throw things at her because she's not Mexican. None of them care about school or learning and are barely functional in the classroom. Half of them don't graduate, the half that do end up in gangs.

My mom is liberal, and tries to say to herself that it's all because of the family environment they have at home that makes them like this (we know the truth). She always loved kids and teaching, but now she hates her job and is in a state of suffering every day she has to go to work.

My family has lived in this state for over 100 years. A few of our ancestors helped to found many of the towns. And now we've just been fucking overrun

It's difficult edging on impossible to find a compatible woman who isn't at least half-blood spic. I couldn't even imagine sending a kid to school here, consigning them to a hell of bullying and ostracization.

If you walk around the streets and in the shops, practically everyone you see is from some foreign land. The only white people are 40+ with graying hair. This land has quite literally the best climate in the world, golden rolling hills, blue mountains, sparkling ocean. It is perhaps the greatest place in the world.

Hispanics now control the majority of the state institutions and are actively working at transforming the state into Mexico. We white Californians have nobody advocating for us. We are the devil apparently. Democrats want us dead. Republicans half-heartedly agree. Even if Trump gets elected most of them won't be able to be deported, they've set down roots.

Thank you cucks, at least you proved you weren't racist
>>
>>77650480
I'm moving back to Poland soon, its just gonna get worse dude.
>>
>>7765048
I left. Get out. No water
>>
File: eh.png (76 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
76 KB, 300x336
>>77650480
>77650480
Thank you cucks, at least you proved you weren't racist
worth it
>>
>>77650480
>Democrats want us dead. Republicans half-heartedly agree.

That is so true
>>
>>77651066
Where would I go?

I was born and raised here, as were my parents, and my grandparents, and my great grandparents
>>
Eastern California needs to become its own state honestly.
>>
White people should honestly be bullied more, they should no what its like to be a minority for once. I'm glad I live in a place where I don't have to interact with white people on a daily basis, even when they are a minority they act like entitled whiny cunts who think the world owes them something for looking like a milky bag of playdough. I haven't even talked to a white person in 3 weeks.
>>
File: PutinPepe.jpg (6 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
PutinPepe.jpg
6 KB, 220x229
Anyone here ready to see Silicon valley get the Detroit treatment as the cultural enrichment spreads?
>>
>>77650480
>70% of schoolchildren in California are nonwhite

thats the containment area
>>
>>77651619
>I haven't even talked to a white person in 3 weeks.
Oh, it shows, PXYcB3W. It shows.
>>
This is what we get if we don't kill invaders.
>>
>>77650480

>mom is liberal
>invited the Spics in

>waaaah my poor mom ;___;

Your mom and your bloodline brought this on yourselves. Get fucked cuck.
>>
>>77651262
to mexico, nigger.
>>
>>77651619
fuck off beaner.
>>
>>77651810

This guy gets it.

Civil war against California when?
>>
>>77652187
That's one way to look at it, or you could bring up the massive propaganda infrastructure built into the school system and the media to manufacture self hating cucks

Democracy puts control of the nation into the hands of the media
He who controls the media controls the nation
>>
>>77651919

Feelsgoodman.jpg

>>77652244
I'm Asian actually. Got no problemo with the Mexicanos tho many are my friends. I'm medium brown so Asians think I'm Filipino, Hispanics think I'm Mexican, Indians think I'm Indian. Get the best of everything 2bh
>>
>>77651285
California, for years, should have split into two states, with San Luis Obispo marking the boundary between them. I swear we haven't done it yet only because the US doesn't want to break up the nice, round number of 50 states they have.
>>
Tacocaust when?
>>
LA RAZA

RECONQUISTAAAA GRINGO UUUUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Just move north dude.
>>
>>77650480
Fellow Californian here. This state would be perfect if we could just swap populations with a red state. Such beauty wasted on a liberal wasteland.
>>
>>77650480
I hope LA secedes so we can nuke it.
>>
>>77652474
Go to Asia, fuck off.
>>
File: 1439425369957.png (240 KB, 1250x921) Image search: [Google]
1439425369957.png
240 KB, 1250x921
>>77650480
I go to schools a lot for my job and I've seen a school that did all the announcements over the intercom in spanish. Today whites are a minority on most schools in California.
>>
>>77652393

The way it's going if we can get Texas conservatives to come here as more of the libshits flee there trying to escape the failed policies they set upon themselves, it may be possible.
>>
>>77652542
Dont listen to this cuck. Your roots are here. Vote Trump and sign up for the deportation force,
>>
>>77650480
I feel for you, burgerbro

I live near a forest and see kindergardeners en masse. In all the groups I've seen, only two didn't have any non-whites in them. Otherwise there are usually 1-3 non-white in the rest.
Is this just the beginning?
>>
File: why people hate california.png (30 KB, 1492x166) Image search: [Google]
why people hate california.png
30 KB, 1492x166
>>77650480
AZ here. Sorry to hear that. It's sad that California was once a paradise and has gone to hell. But it is getting exactly what it deserves for its stupidity.

Pic related.
>>
>>77652707

Yes. In 10 years youll be able to count on one hand the amount that have any white kids at all.
>>
>>77652797
Unless there is another European war. We really really need a war.
>>
>>77650480
lol
>>
>>77652542
Live in Nor Cal here, when I was in High School Hispanics were majority, and around half of em were illegals
>>
>>77650480
It's probably a low estimate, considering kebab is white in your country
>>
Psst. California is México.

Either learn Spanish or move out of México.
>>
>>77650480
Don't even bother moving to Texas there's already to many faggots from commiefornia here. You reap what you sow
>>
>>77650480
Let Mexico keep coming in, eventually they'll dismantle the liberal machine.
>>
File: 1373323475347.jpg (35 KB, 468x369) Image search: [Google]
1373323475347.jpg
35 KB, 468x369
>>77650480
Post pics of mother, OP
>>
Good riddance.

Bye, bye Trumpfags.
>>
>>77653466

Based
>>
File: 1465497792519.jpg (56 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1465497792519.jpg
56 KB, 453x604
Viva La Raza
We're launching our own taqiyya

Bye bye gringos
>>
>>77652513
>the US doesn't want to break up the nice, round number of 50 states they have.

This is completely false. The US has tried for years to get Puerto Rico to become the 51st state, and the people (Puertorriqueños) voted that it become the 51st state in 2012, and the government announced that it was a clear vote for statehood.

It was the Puerto Rican government itself that said the ballot was flawed and rejected the statehood idea.

Oh, and it had nothing to do with a "nice round number of 50". I imagine you pulled that right out of your ass.
>>
>>77650480
It's just history replaying itself. All this has happened before. You're just paying for the sins of your ancestors. Learn a little bit of history before you whine like bitch, puto.

>The Yankees are a wonderful people, wonderful. Wherever they go, they make improvements. If they were to emigrate in large numbers to hell itself, they would irrigate it, plant trees and flower gardens, build reservoirs and fountains, and make everything beautiful and pleasant." - Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, Sonoma California 1849

>5 years later his yankee "friends" stole his quarter of a million acres through lawsuits and taxes down to 300

>Australia sent us a swarm of bandits who dedicated themselves exclusively to robbery and assault. France desiring to be rid of several thousand lying men and corrupt women, embarked them on ships which brought them to San Francisco. China poured upon our shores clouds and more clouds of Asiatics, very harmful to the moral and material development of the country. But all these evils became negligible with the swollen torrents of shysters who came from Missouri and other states of the Union. These legal thieves, clothed in the robes of the law, took from us our lands and, without the least scruple, enthroned themselves in our homes like so many powerful kings." Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo.
>>
>>77653868
Why do you want to add even more poor brown people to your country?
>>
>>77654004
Because there's nothing wrong with being brown, and that is a stupid reason to reject anyone..
>>
>>77654134
Found the spic
>>
>>77650480
Vote for fucking Trump. California needs Trump.
>>
>>77651619
Know this, beaner scum, look long and hard at brazil, because that is your future with a white minority. Look even harder at Venezuela and Columbia, that is your future when there are no white people. Is this what you want? A borderline third world country void of whites, atleast you will feel better about yourself without having a superior class of people to compare yourself to?
Look at the world.
Where has civilization been advanced and pushed forward?
It has "advanced" in the third world due to the massive overproduction and abundance of technology produces by white and oriental nations, and the money that can be made off of raw slave labor in the third world. Without developed countries filled with people who evolved above the 30N latitude, you would be living in a tiki hut.
But it runs deeper than raw IQ and creativity, humans who evolved in snowy climates were forced to share with the tribe, as successful hunts were rare and brought in plenty of food, but the food would spoil very quickly, rendering a nuclear family with no food for long periods of time. Humans were therefore forced to group, and the hunt would be spread across the tribe regardless of who was successful, evening out food acquisition times. This is just one small example of how truly deep genetic differences are between races. But have no doubt that it results in differences in IQ, creativity, perception, spatial awareness, altruism, aggressiveness, how prone one is to shaming, how much they will mourn a lost family member, natural speech patterns and what sounds are familiar, whether you are used to a humid or dry climate.

Above all else, do not think that the standard of living you enjoy will last once you drive out the fragmented, infighting whites. The succeeding country WILL turn into a shithole, and I can only hope that someone, somewhere in the future reads this and understands how badly his ancestors fucked up in eliminating the white race, we will become myth and legend.
>>
>>77654230

t. Poor Little White Guy
>>
>>77654196
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>77654208
No they don't, let Mexico have California. Fuck the liberals.
>>
>>77654004
Because to the powers that be browns are content with petty hand outs and gib me dats, they have no want or desire for liberty or preservation of rights. Just throw them welfare and handouts and they'll support you. Basically they are cheap labor without complaint.
>>
This view of California is forever gone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxVxQ92tkgQ

Even here in Australia. If someone asks what's the first thing you think of when you think of California, most people will say Mexicans or Compton. It's quite sad since Australian "culture" was pretty much based on Californian culture. But Australia is also following suit.
>>
>>77654230
The world will be a funny place once the West completely secedes power and our culture stops being dominant. Can't wait for Asian genocide of browns who they consider subhuman and particularly ugly
>>
>>77654230
He's Asian, though. So his motives for resenting whites are somewhat different.

With Asians, jealousy towards whites is motivated by a resentment of white prestige as much as power. There is a resentment of white physical beauty, and a resentment of whites having explored the globe and created the modern world and not Asians, despite their apparently superior intelligence.

Living in an Asian nation is... interesting.
>>
>>77654561
Our ancestors fought and died for this land
>>
>>77654689
I wonder why you are so eager to see such a thing happen. What particular affinity do you see yourself as having with Asians over other non-whites?
>>
>your own mother is part of the problem
The only people who deserve sympathy are those who get California refugees. We need a wall around most of your state pronto.
>>
File: 1466080810900.jpg (1 MB, 2997x4195) Image search: [Google]
1466080810900.jpg
1 MB, 2997x4195
>>77650480
>tries to say to herself that it's all because of the family environment they have at home that makes them like this

Ask her how the lower class Asian kids behave in her class. You know, the ones who live in abject poverty, whose parents both work 90 hours a week and refuse to go on welfare.

I'll save you the time: they're model students and model citizens.
>>
File: three californias.png (288 KB, 2000x2361) Image search: [Google]
three californias.png
288 KB, 2000x2361
>wake up
>California still hasn't been split
>>
>>77654808
I don't. I just know 2 facts
1. Any country east of Hungary dgaf about human rights and is only contained by the West
2. Overpopulation is the single most pressing issue of our times (especially once automation hits and production will be overabundant but resources scarce).
>>
>>77650480
>My family has lived in this state for over 100 years. A few of our ancestors helped to found many of the towns. And now we've just been fucking overrun

serves you right, cuck invaders
>>
>>77654724
They only fought for it because they didn't know at the time that it'd end up turning into an anti-american liberal cesspool that it is today.
>>
>>77654230
brazilians have actual nigger blood running through their veins because of portuguese slaves

mexicans ethnically cleanse cali cities from niggers.
>>
I thought Cali was pretty segregated?

Move to a Whiter area
But don't move to Texas & Vote Democrat, heard a lot of you fags were doing that
>>
>>77652393
I was there for 2 years of high school. My god, its so bad, I had to write essay answers in math because "it promotes creativity. I failed half of those because I couldn't stretch explaining a simple math opeation into 3 paragraphs, prior to being in that state I was 2 years ahead in my math. Also while that happened to me Juan was excused from the activity due to his piss poor english despite being in the country over a decade. And just for him, on any exercise he was excused from, he would get a nice free A+. It needs to be nuked.
>>
>>77654000
>be Mexican nigger whose people were owned by rich mestizos
>Rich mestizos BTFO by white Yankees
>your people are slaves forever
>"WE WUZ RICH SLAVEOWNING MESTIZOS N SHEEIT"
>>
>>77650480
Just wait for the wall
>>
>>77654134

The low average IQ means that it is literally impossible for brown people to build a highly functional society on their own. That's what wrong with brown people.
>>
>>77655396
Except that's not how our voting system works.

You have to settle for a certain period of time before you are allowed to vote.

Prevents fags like them from abusing the system.
>>
>>77655396
When I went through school we had all sorts of special Advanced Placement programs to provide a safe learning environment for white people away from the diversity. Practically no Mexicans in it.

I took a couple of the generic courses, holy shit
The difference in level was staggering, I swear the low courses were made for someone on weed (not uncommon in California unfortunately).

Now that Mexicans have control of the city government, they are working to change the programs because they aren't "inclusive" enough.
>>
>>77650480
>This land has quite literally the best climate in the world, golden rolling hills, blue mountains, sparkling ocean. It is perhaps the greatest place in the world

Truth, and I knew this feel bro. I love California so much. No place has such diversity in its landscapes. Deserts, mountains, beaches of all types, forests of different types

My favorite part of the state is probably the coast and coastal mountains around Monterey, but it's all amazing (except the Central Valley)

I don't live in California anymore though and I don't miss it too much. Most people there don't even appreciate it and are douchebags or faggots or Mexicans
>>
Why don't you Americans give California back to Mexico? They are it's rightful owner
>>
It's the arrogance of Mexicans that pisses me off the most though.
>>
>>77656228
Malvinas son Argentinas.
>>
>>77656361
>>
>>77656228
Because Democrats won't win the White House for 50 years after that
>>
>>77650480
That's just payback for the state ur ancestors stole from us. We where in California before ur people came to take it away using Violence and terrorism.
>>
>>77650480
>My mom is liberal, and tries to say to herself that it's all because of the family environment they have at home that makes them like this (we know the truth).

That is the truth though. Say what you want about genetics, your family upbringing has a massive life-changing effect on who you are as a person. Blacks and spics often have terrible family units. Whites range from bad to good to amazing. The best actually are the Jews, because they stick to each other like glue. Jews take their extended families very seriously, and probably all meet on the Sabbath, etc.
>>
California is fucked. It's Canada tier now.
>>
>>77656542
>federal republic of central america

who?
>>
>>77657137
Jews have loving and stable but extremely overbearing and controlling families (more so than Asians because Asians control by punishment but Jews control by guilt which does bind them like glue to their parents even in advanced adulthood). They're messed up in their own way
>>
>>77650480

Also I went to non white schools from fourth grade on.

Made me one tough and mean son of a bitch and hardcore redpilled (when I got over being a huge wigger for defensive purposes that is) but I'd never EVER send one of my kids to a minority majority school.

Fucking never.

I know how it is and what it took to make it through there in one piece. Straight fucking child abuse.
>>
>>77657430
Yeah, and im not just shilling Jews to rile up pol. Ive met a few jews irl and all of them are bright, fully aware, intelligent, zero anxiety. And they also have like 6 siblings each, and talked about visiting their grandparents on the weekend (meanwhile on saturdays im drinking beer with friends. which one is a better way to spend time?)
>>
>>77652393

>he who controls the (((media))) controls the nation
>>
>>77655154
My father has told me that overpopulation was actively discussed as a major problem for the future, back in the 1970s. At that time the recent baby boom was of Whites. Note that since the baby boom is now among non-Whites that the issue NEVER (really, literally never) brought up today. This is despite demand for fossil fuels and climate change being caused specifically by great demand from more people.

It's really disgusting how cucked we Whites are. The saddest story in human history.
>>
>>77657899
I have Jewish friends I know from school
They were always spoiled little shits but neurotic af and slavishly obedient to their elders
>>
>>77658184
>Austrian Jews
Jesus Christ who the fuck was running those concentration camps, Schultz and Klink...
>>
>>77658551
Israelis
>>
>>77654230
lol I'm not even Mexican I'm Asian. the world will do just fine without whites. this is what I'm talking about, you people aren't even necessary but you think you are gods gift to earth or some shit. just kill yourself dude, nobody will miss you

>>77654705
>There is a resentment of white physical beauty,

like I said, when I see a white, I see a bag of playdough. where does this "beautiful white" meme come from, I would like to see such a mythical beast
>>
Grew up in San Jose, live in based Texas now. Went back to visit my brother for his graduation from ucsb and holy shit fuck that state. It's a shot home. I hope to never live there again.
>>
>>77658184
Nice girl describes babysitting these brats from hell, the brats piss into the air vents, they're awful; their parents are both doctors and are never home.
I think, maybe they're Indian, in which case a beating is in order.
Girl says no, they're Jewish.
Oh, I say. Then give up any thought of those kids ever being reprimanded, and never give them reason to dislike you. Those kids will never know what the word "no" is.
>>
>>77658873
>like I said, when I see a white, I see a bag of playdough. where does this "beautiful white" meme come from, I would like to see such a mythical beast
Fuck off. You're just mad that we're the most diverse race. We have a variety of hair and eye colors. All other races look the same.
>>
>>77657524

I hope there are no white majority schools by the time you have kids. inshallah
>>
>>77658873
>the world will do just fine without whites.
and yet we just have to look at Africa and South America to see what happens when Brown is left to it's own devices.....
>>
File: Texas illegal valedictorian.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Texas illegal valedictorian.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
Question for the California bros;

Are the beaners also cucking us by fucking White women, or is it pretty just Blacks that pair with White women? I know White have pretty much turned the Asian male into our eunuchs, so they're not a threat.

Also, shouldn't a large portion of the Mexicans be close to White? Note pic of Mexican illegal immigrant who looks one step away from White. Or are most squat, off the Indian Reservation looking?
>>
>>77657973
Once you see this stuff you start to understand

The left are not principled, they are not egalitarians. They are tribalists. They fight for the interests of their group at the expense of other groups. If their group is under attack, they will defend it's interests. If their group is doing the attacking, they will still defend it's interests.

For example when Bolsheviks were on the outs, in the 50's and 60's, they all supported free speech. Now that they are in control, the support limiting free speech to shut down opposition.

Whatever the issue, they will always, always, always take the side of their tribe over the facts, over principle, over justice. For example, if a mass shooter is white, he's satan in the flesh. If a mass shooter is Muslim, he dindu nuffin, and you might even see the story disappear from the media in 2 days.

All politics is tribal. White people don't understand this yet. They are still trying to regale themselves with these universal principles that the other side has no problem breaking. This is the attitude of losers, this is the attitude of cucks.

No matter what someone else has convinced you is right, you must defend your group's interests. Your tribe's interests.
>>
>>77659127
>Fuck off. You're just mad that we're the most diverse race. We have a variety of hair and eye colors. All other races look the same.

kek. gingers look like fucking aliens dude. I really wish white people were attractive dude, but I really don't get it. Very occasionally do i see a good looking white girl, but they are usually spanish or something with pretty features

>>77659218
both places are more developed than they ever were under colonial rule. most south american countries are on the same level of HDI as Eastern Europe. every country on both continents has experienced net growth in the past decade, there is literally no reason to believe they won't continue to improve in standard of living
>>
>>77650480
About a year ago here I said:
Californians
Leave or do not complain.
Do not stay in California and then whine about what you brought down on your own heads.
If you leave, it will hasten the collapse.
>>
>>77659521
>Chink talking about looks
Oh the irony
>>
>>77659521
mate, lmao,you are probably under 6 foot tall, therefore making you a sub-human. please post on some other site
>>
>>77659521
Show me a Hispanic girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh wait, YOU FUCKING CAN'T.
>>
>>77659521
Yet Eastern Europe doesn't have more beheadings than ISIS, Pedro. Your country does.
>>
>>77659223
In my school Mexican/white relationships were very common.
After all there were very few other options. And Mexicans typically are less sexually restrained (many of them start in Jr. High) so that's something exciting to a young girl, or boy. They also mature earlier, so at a certain age they are the only game in town if you want someone with masculine/feminine features that haven't developed yet in the other white kids.

Typically people tend to go for the Mexicans that look the most white, if that makes sense. The thing is there's very few other options. What are you gonna do?

They are also usually the ones with drugs, alcohol, and places to party at. So they invite a bunch of girls over and get them drunk.

Thinking back on it though, I will say that interracial relationships, although common, weren't as common as intra-racial relationships.
>>
>>77659781
Who cares, hispanics are fugly not because of their coloring but because they're squat and hairy with large noses.
>>
>>77659925
exactly, if you're short (pretty much every non white) then you're ugly especially if you're a guy.
>>
>>77659521
>both places are more developed than they ever were under colonial rule
Is that supposed to mean something? Of course they're more developed today, colonial rule was decades ago.

>there is literally no reason to believe they won't continue to improve in standard of living
You mean aside from the massive uneducated population with no ways of competing in the global economy of the 21st century?
>>
>>77655132
>Fresno in the same state as L.A.

Kys, 5 or 6 way split.
>>
>>77660070
Brown hair and eyes with light tan can look good if you have the features to go with it. Compare an average fine-featured Italian grill to a Mexican shegoblin that will peak at 13
>>
>>77658873
>you people aren't even necessary

>Posts from a Computer made by Whites
>Lives in a White country because Asia is a shithole
>>
>>77659521
kek. Asians will not be ok when there is no whites and mostly hispanics.
>>
>>77659781

>show me a hispanic girl with unattractive features

???

>>77659769
I'm here now

>>77659813
the US has more beheadings than ISIS? I don't think I've heard of any American beheadings

>>77660107
>Is that supposed to mean something? Of course they're more developed today, colonial rule was decades ago.

yeah because you said once whites are gone they will get worse. but the whites left, and they have gotten better

>You mean aside from the massive uneducated population with no ways of competing in the global economy of the 21st century?

well it was implied that education rates are increasing at unprecedented rates. Rwanda, for example, is retaining it's medical professionals for the first time (as opposed to doctors leaving the country after training as they have in many developing nations) and is building a highly skilled population from scratch less than a generation after experiencing a genocide. India's literacy rates have gone through the roof compared to where they were a century ago
>>
>>77660472
Your cartels are doing a fine job of it in your home country.
>>
I don't really see how turning America into the shithole that the Mexishits came from is actually helping anyone in the long term, but whatever. If you want to literally turn the U.S. into Mexico, good luck.
>>
File: 1462761981408.jpg (27 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
1462761981408.jpg
27 KB, 450x365
>>77650480
I can attest to this. I used to teach high school here in California. I was in a rural community where all but three of my students were Mexican. Not "Mexican-American", as they didn't view themselves that way, but "Mexican".
>Mexican flags
>Mexican loyalty (they told me)
>Mexican culture during all holidays
I was present for the Christmas party in the auditorium, where sketches and music went on (like any other high school). One sketch portrayed a ballerina dancing in a spotlight to the nutcracker suite. She was knocked down and chased out by a mariachi band, while everyone cheered.
>first year teacher with no tenure
>fired by new principal, who wanted an all-Mexican faculty
>tons and tons of federal and state dollars coming in to the school
>entire cart of brand new laptops stolen
>students don't do assignments
>students can't shut up in class
>have to dumb things down in order to get a proper grade curve
>all the white kids in the school (about a dozen) spent their lunch hour in my classroom every day
>teen pregnancy rate was 25%
>dropout rate was 50%
One memorable encounter was with a notorious mom -- administrators dreaded her coming in and shouting at them. I had a sit-down with her over her difficult and disrespectful daughter.

The meeting was amiable, and productive.

It turns out she was second-generation American, and spoke clear American English. Her daughter also spoke American English (1st language) and was thus one of my better students, if it wasn't for her completely shitty attitude in class. Her mom was glad to have a teacher to talk to who understood, and I gently broached the subject about "language barriers" -- She responded with a number of stories about how SHE AND HER FAMILY were a bit ostracized and suspected by the other Mexicans in the community (two small towns, rural) because she wasn't a flag-waving Mexican nationalist, but considered herself an "American".
>>
>>77660435

I don't interact with whites and somehow I am OK. In fact, I feel great, you people are unpleasant to be around. Sorry but nobody likes you guys

>>77660402
my computer wasn't made by whites (it was made in China and Steve Jobs was half arab if you wanna talk about who came up with the idea) and I already said white people are a minority where I live. I definitely wouldn't choose to live around white people
>>
As someone who was born and raised in Orange County you're so right.

Even out here in Mission Viejo the demographics are experiencing white flight to chinks, mexicans, and arabs. Luckily out here in OC people have more class and get along easier... however my buddies in 909/951 say it's literally fucking mexico once you cross the OC county line in Corona.

In all fairness nobody fucks with me because I according to friends, girlfriends I have dated, and all the mexicans I have scrapped with: I look like a serial killer, would dismember my victim, and turn them into soup.

Not to mention I love guns and openly support trump.
>>
>>77655499
shit, and I thought my high school was retarded
>>
>>77660709

Where are you located? Lets scrap. I wanna fucking stomp your face out and make you choke on your own blood pablo. Infact bring your parents too so they can meet mr. sig sauer
>>
>>77656228
No, they are not. Blood, sweat, and tears were paid for with this land. Mexicans run to the embrace of America because Mexico has been overrun with corruption.
>>
>>77660545

there's no cartel action where I live idk what you are on about
>>
File: 20160617_cali2_0.jpg (23 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
20160617_cali2_0.jpg
23 KB, 600x297
>>77657266
California the 6th largest world economy.

What now, /pol/?
>>
>>77660847
lol
>>
File: 45363.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
45363.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>77660709
>Steve Jobs invented Computers

Okay i don't think you are Asian, no Asian is that fucking dumb
Go to bed Jamal/Paco
>>
>>77660893
Yeah because your parents chose to move to a white country.
>>
>>77660940

the guy I was responding said MY computer specifically which is an Apple Macintosh. As far I am aware he was involved with that idea, correct me if I'm wrong
>>
>>77660899
China is the largest. What now, Barack? Chinese living standards when?
>>
>>77660964

there aren't any white people where I live tho
>>
>>77660472
>yeah because you said once whites are gone they will get worse. but the whites left, and they have gotten better

Wrong, the whites have not left, they simply no longer rule. There is still white investment into those regions but since they no longer have control the darkies are free to be as corrupt as they please slowing development there.

Those regions have not "gotten better", they've simply become more "developed" they're still impoverished shitholes but now their impoverished shitholes with cellphones.

> Rwanda, for example, is retaining it's medical professionals for the first time (as opposed to doctors leaving the country after training as they have in many developing nations) and is building a highly skilled population from scratch less than a generation after experiencing a genocide.
Yes clearly the future belongs to the noble Rwandan intellectuals, who lead the world in.... What exactly is Rwanda contributing to the global economy again?

>India's literacy rates have gone through the roof compared to where they were a century ago
and yet they still shit in fields.
>>
File: 1465013466676.gif (997 KB, 121x243) Image search: [Google]
1465013466676.gif
997 KB, 121x243
>>77659781
I thought she's hispanic??
>>
>>77660938

Laugh all you want. Give me a location and we can meet up.

I'm serious.
>>
Eugenics is the way forward. We must selectively breed ourselves with genius sperm to be super intelligent, so we can rise above the scum and live in gated communities/private islands like Carlos slim does in mexico.

With are superior intelligence we will control everything and it won't be so bad. then we'll use our special sperm to hybridize the rest of the world so everyone is smart like us and then world peace and prosperity will be achieved.
>>
>>77661075
Ask your daddy why he fled his glorious brown shithole. Not very patriotic at all.
>>
>>77650480
Being a white california is true suffering. No one fucking cares, its like being a south african without the pity. I hate to abandon my fellow white californians, I will stay but move to the northern part of the state soon. I just don't know guys. And fuck all you who hate California and want to give it up to the spics, as OP said this state is a jewel. The water problem is a meme because of unecessary population growth and bad farming practices. We can fix it and make california better and whiter than ever before, but we have to get much more serious than even Trump is willing to be.
>>
>>77660847
I live in cali bitch see me mother fucker
>>
>>77661075
Asians actually view other ethnicities favorably?
>>
>>77651619

The darker the shade of a countries people the shittier that country is, that is a redpill you need to swallow boyo.
>>
>>77661161
>With are superior intelligence
>are
well done, genius
>>
STOP COMING TO TEXAS. YOURE LIKE REFUGEES, EXCEPT YOURE ALLOWED TO VOTE.
GO ANYWHERE ELSE, JUST STOP COMING TO TEXAS.
>>
>>77661403
Just shoot em cowboy :^)
>>
>>77661075
Oh wait are you an east asian or one of those """"asian""""" who comes from Pakistan or India?
>>
>>77661403
I'm moving to TX in a few months. I'm going to vote democrat for everything. You bigots don't deserve a safe place, remember the 6 million.
>>
>>77661126
You're not wrong. It really awakens you to the fact that our elected leaders have failed in their most fundamental duty: keeping out "them" and protecting "us". It became so easy, and so (politically) profitable to embrace this inchoate idea of "diversity" that performing that one fundamental task fell by the wayside, and now demographics are going to alter this county forever.
>>
>>77661522
Pretty sure he is a shitskin non asian trolling
>>
>>77651727
they're keeping rents really high to keep the riff raff out.
>>
>>77661161
Nah, let it all burn. Let the shitskins deal with Chinks. And Slavs, who will be the largest remaining Euro ethnicity. Seeing shitskins encounter Slavs is particularly funny because Slavs almost have the appearance and intelligence of pure whites but are as uninhibited as niggers.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 457x234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 457x234
>>77661510
>>77661536
>>
>>77661536
Texas Democrat here. Come on over bro. Every bit of help counts.
>>
>>77661186

he lived in Europe before. not glorious or brown. now he lives around more brown people

>>77661367
I like all ethnicities except white personally but there are differences in opinion among any group

>>77661375
I disagree. Why is south India nicer than north India then? Why is California nicer than West Virginia?

>>77661079

literally nothing you wrote disproved what I was saying it just hurt your fee fees so you responded with this boring garbage
>>
>>77661650
Asians shouldn't get too comfortable, soon the Dems will force diversity on them too just like Whites

They already fuck Asians over with Affirmative Action, i don't know why they continue to vote blue
>>
>tfw about to graduate with CS degree
>tfw I don't want to move to SF because its in Commiefornia
what do
>>
Don't let the door hit you on the way out and thanks for the cheap property.
>>
>>77652670
I highly doubt conservative Texans would ever want to move into California.
>>
>>77661709
You're worse than the Californians. How's Austin, ya giant faggot?
>>
>>77661711
You're not asian. Fuck off, pablo/jamal.
>>
>>77661711
>I like all ethnicities except white personally

I hope you make this known. Seriously whites are weak and don't deserve much respect.
>>
>>77661936
epic post, leaf
>>
>>77661711
I'm sure he did, Europe is after all where Asians come from
>>
>>77661649
are we not "shitskins"? or do we get our own name idk

>>77661522
does it make a difference? I'm curious why. what if I told you I am half Indian half Chinese
>>
File: 1453163309435.jpg (47 KB, 246x475) Image search: [Google]
1453163309435.jpg
47 KB, 246x475
>>77661779
An Hero, it's cheap and rewarding.
>>
>>77661936
t. posted from the cuckshed
>>
>>77662026
there are a few asians in europe, not loads, but some. he was one of three asian families in his neighborhood.

>>77661936
true

>>77661889
why do you think I'm not Asian white boy? or are you an angry Asian who is offended I do not think like you do?
>>
>>77650480
W-wait a sec, no one is trying to fuck your mom?!
The heck?
>>
File: dumb frogposter.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>>77650480
>>
>>77662213
All you can do is talk shit online. In real life I would tower over your small dicked, asian manlet ass.
>>
>>77662213
Why does he keep running around the planet and only moving to white countries? Also, poo in loo
>>
>>77662080
Dude, seriously, if we're just gonna disappear then at least I want this shit to be real. I want our parent's generation to see what they've done. By and large we've already lost so we might as well stop pussy footing and get on with it.
>>
>>77659300
>>77659921
Thanks for the responses anon.
>>77660631
What interesting is that the leftist mentality specifically is what is ruining California more than the influx of people themselves. California and the U.S. will be WORSE than Mexico because Mexico will remain a meritocracy. It's currently hindered by the low average IQ not supplying enough competition for top roles. In the decimated West, affirmative action and/or diversity 'enrichement' will simply disenfranchise capable people.

The LA Unified School District COULD be functional if the best people were running it. Instead liberal tribalism has created a klepto-bureaucracy.
>>
>>77662330
He's not East Asian. He pulled the half Chinese part out of his ass and is 100% Pajeet. No chink would touch a poo let alone breed with one.
>>
>>77662352
That kind of mentality is why your country is a country of losers
>>
>>77662405
The redeming factor for Californian schools is their universities dismissing status quo for minorities in the 90's.

It's where all the Asians go.
>>
>>77662431
Most Indians don't even consider themselves "Asian"

This is a recent thing among Indian Americans trying to claim vastly superior East Asians as their own

WE WUZ KHANS & SHIT
>>
>>77661779
Don't? I have a CS degree and am working on a master's, but I've dramatically reduced my ambitions when it comes to jobs, because I don't want to be miserable in liberal hellholes.
>>
>>77662533
You don't actually want this to break out in an all out war? You don't actually want to see the social order completely dissolve? Tell me it ain't so. Where's your warrior spirit?
>>
>>77661711
>literally nothing you wrote disproved what I was saying it just hurt your fee fees so you responded with this boring garbage

What you said was laughable garbage.
Oh Indians can read now congratulations on your fine achievement!
Welcome to the 19th century!

The absolute MOST you can say about "successful" brown countries is that they are treading water and have not completely collapsed into tribal anarchy yet.
>>
>>77652670
Fuck off we need to make sure Texas stays red. You come here it's the next best thing
>>
>>77662334
like I said there are no white people where I live it's not exactly "white country". and he doesn't consider race as his factor for living somewhere he has a very specific career so he can't really choose where he lives. he has some white "friends" but between me and him I know how he really feels about them

>>77662330
>>77662431
keep imagining things lads I am just trying to gauge your opinions not write a biography. I am glad you are interested I guess. chinese-indian relationships are super common anyway you can search it on youtube and it comes up with a ton of stuff
>>
>>77662731
you aren't even trying to have a conversation its like I'm watching someone masturbate in public

>>77662661
I'd glady claim Indians as my own too tho. We all eat rice and squat when we shit. Same cultural values. Don't see what's so different.
>>
>>77662811
The US is a white majority country and certainly was when he moved there. I know browns cannot into facts but it's heartening how your home country has no use for very specific careers when you'd think they need all the help they can get instead of a brain drain.
>>
>>77662811
>between me and him I know how he really feels about them

Can't you make that genocide go a little faster? Like, put your heart into it.
>>
File: 1452597249826.png (62 KB, 795x642) Image search: [Google]
1452597249826.png
62 KB, 795x642
>>77650480
cry some more, little anglo shit
>>
>>77662979
>you aren't even trying to have a conversation its like I'm watching someone masturbate in public
There's no point in trying to have a conversation with a racist bigot like you. :^)

No but seriously though go on!
Tell me more about how Africa is a success story and Brazil isn't actually on the brink of collapse.
>>
>>77663133
>A Mexican calling someone else 'little'
wew lad
>>
File: Filthy_street_homeless_India.jpg (346 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
Filthy_street_homeless_India.jpg
346 KB, 590x393
>>77663167
India superpower by 2020
>>
File: nNkiR.jpg (134 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
nNkiR.jpg
134 KB, 500x627
>>77650480

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

I used to live in So. Cal. That entire fucking area is INFESTED with the brown skinned hispanic cockroach.

You should white flight to Boise, Idaho as soon as possible, friend.

99.999% white here.

I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a Latrino here.

It's literally all white people.

Low cost of living as well. Conservative state and the white women here are friendly and hot as fuck and "racist" as fuck towards non whites.

Come home, White Man.
>>
>>77663133
You don't get to claim the heritage of Spain you disgusting Mexishit. You're "Aztecs" remember?
>>
>>77663133
Right.
All those high iq pale skinned green eyed mexicans crossing over the border.
>>
File: 4CHAN.png (466 KB, 631x439) Image search: [Google]
4CHAN.png
466 KB, 631x439
>>77661853
I'm going to go to TX and vote blue for every single issue I can.get fucked
>>
>>77663082
>The US is a white majority country and certainly was when he moved there. I know browns cannot into facts but it's heartening how your home country has no use for very specific careers when you'd think they need all the help they can get instead of a brain drain.

the specific part I live in has not been white majority in recent history, I don't give a fuck if North Dakota is majority white thats got nothing to do with where I live mate. And the US doesn't have any brain drain, people don't emigrate here very often. the US has a very high demand for specific careers in fact, that's why my dad moved here instead of staying in europe where there is generally less options

>>77663109
they can live on there own far, far away. not into killing people that much

>>77663133
this
>>
>>77659223
>Are the beaners also cucking us by fucking White women

Most white women are not sexually attracted to the beaners. Even the so called "light skinned" beaners who are so fucking delusional, they actually think they're white.

It's just the liberal whores...and when these white liberal whores get knocked up by even a light skinned spic, their children do NOT come out looking even remotely "white".
>>
>>77663167

ew you got cum on my shirt go away

>>77663361
>pale skinned green eyed

cumskins = ayylmaos confirmed
>>
As a white Californian I think it's kind of cool. It's what I imagine being a white minority in S. Africa must feel like. At least beaners aren't 100% bad and the women are attractive, I wouldn't be that surprised if I end up marrying one. I'm still voting for Trump though, the more white California is the better.
>>
>>77659757
>About a year ago here I said:
>Californians
>Leave or do not complain.
>Do not stay in California and then whine about what you brought down on your own heads.
>If you leave, it will hasten the collapse.

Intelligent white man who made a lot of money in Commiefornia (born/raised) who just white flighted the fuck out of that spic infested state reporting in for duty.

The anti-American communist traitor Jerry Brown is going to need 100 spics to match the tax revenue that he lost when I white flighted to Idaho.

Just the other day some spic on a skateboard shot another spic in a "semi decent" area. The mexishits and their offspring are violent as fuck.

It's going to be awesome in the next few years as Commiefornia turns into little Tijuana.

Self hating white liberals are going to get it right up the ass from their spic pets.
>>
Why are we paying attention to this mongrel?

Chinese won't accept him as Chinese, Indians won't accept him as Indian

So he takes his anger out on Whitey, makes sense

Go back to that hapa board on Reddit
>>
>>77663312
So will you be
>>77663361
Don't be sad you can't read an actual language, soon you will see yourself forced to learn it
>>
>>77663420
The US was 80% white just a couple of decades ago.
India is the toilet of the world partially because any poo that can read runs away at the first given opportunity. Just like your parents did. That's called a brain drain.
>>
>>77663537
>ew you got cum on my shirt go away
No.
Skeet skeet skeet Pajeet!
>>
>>77663268
India a pooper power now!
>>
File: 1466202297104.jpg (29 KB, 320x283) Image search: [Google]
1466202297104.jpg
29 KB, 320x283
>>77650480
>mfw Trump deports them all
>>
>>77659223
the hot mexican chicks seem to go for these short bald looking guys who wear wifebeater shirts and little faggy goatees
>>
>>77663420
>they can live on there own far, far away. not into killing people that much

Hugh. Why do you have to be such a fag about it?

Why is everyone so weak? You wouldn't like to have a civil war?

What the fuck is everyone problem jesus fucking hell.
>>
>>77663618
He's only Chinese in his desperate roleplay attempt
That's a standard issue Pajeet
>>
>>77660720
>>77660720

I just white flighted from Orange County to Idaho....the Irvine Spectrum on any given Friday/Saturday night is INFESTED with sand niggers and arabs.

I can remember late 1990's when that area was such a nice white place. You could take your girlfriend there and not have some shitskin giving you a dirty look or trying to start a fight.

It's honestly sad watching my homeland being invaded and destroyed by the spics and sand niggers.

Oh well, at least I live in a nice white city now.
>>
>>77663645
Remember "BRICS"?
>>
The thing to anticipate is the left's reaction once California becomes a piece of shit by every possible metric. They won't blame it on race because they're retarded so what will they blame it on?
>>
>>77650480
>My family has lived in this state for over 100 years
Then you're to blame, faggot.
>>
>>77663628
my parents have never lived in India

>>77663618
>>77663805

I'm not Chinese or Indian I was just curious what you would think if I was. I'm a more obscure asian ethnicity but people mistake me as chinese a lot if that means anything
>>
>>77663901
My prediction is that scientific racism is gonna make a huge come back in about ten years. By that point it'll be too late but it's gonna turn into a fucking shit show.
>>
>>77663622
Trump is going to demolish your country. I am going to laugh so hard when millions of these human trash are forced back into your country while we seize money that is sent back to mexico from usa to build the wall. Those two things will probably collapse your country into total anarchy.

This is a very real possibility, in fact its almost certain.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 122x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 122x90
>>77663540

>I wouldn't be that surprised if I end up marrying one.

Pssst, hey you faggot race traitor....here's 4 words your half spic future son won't be able to say:

>As a white Californian

1 drop rule motherfucker. Take a look at pic related. That's what a half white half spic male looks like.

Why can't you find someone of your own race? Or are you some liberal faggot who allowed Mr. Goldstein to brainwash him into killing his own white DNA by breeding with the subhuman spics?
>>
>>77663988
70% of your posts are India stronk
Thusly, poo in loo there's no boo
>>
>>77663760
war is a last resort, I do not want it

>>77664014
I doubt it
>>
>>77663988
You're Indian, guaranteed.
If you were something else you would have come right out and said it, but you know that Indians can't show their faces on /pol/ without getting poo in loo'd into oblivion so you play coy.

Only Indians have the kind of butthurt insecurity that you have about white people.
>>
>>77663823

How's Boise? The field I work in requires me to live in an area with at least a decent-sized population center, and I've been in contact with a possible employer there. Ideally I'd like to be in Wyoming, but I can't make that move at this point.
>>
>Boo hoo hoo, muh white pride :'(
God damn it, I hated this melodramatic shit in 2012, now summerfags are coming and are reading encyclopedia dramatica and since these idiots are /v/irgins and it's a election year, there will be an increase of whinny underage calitards with yuroshits encouraging this faggotry
>>
>>77656228
>Why don't you Brits give the Falklands back to Argentina? They are it's rightful owner.
Fixed that for you.
>>
File: 1422073354013.gif (466 KB, 150x125) Image search: [Google]
1422073354013.gif
466 KB, 150x125
>>77664044
Next time try not to get so butthurt that you save a thumbnail.
>>
>>77664014
That's optimistic. I remember a story from the past decade of how some Asian female Harvard professor authored a study about racial differences. She concluded all the things any nonretarded person knows and got crucified for it.
>>
File: 24-blas-lezo.jpg (13 KB, 211x358) Image search: [Google]
24-blas-lezo.jpg
13 KB, 211x358
>>77664029
>Anglolet assuming his Trump will have any say over the elites that rule and direct him
>Believing that Shillary will loose in the first place

The coming /pol/tard butthurt will be hilarious
>>
>>77663133

how do you hobgoblins even have the internet?
>>
File: Stockton, Ca.gif (27 KB, 332x216) Image search: [Google]
Stockton, Ca.gif
27 KB, 332x216
Checking in from one the spic/nigger capitals of Ca
>>
This thread makes me sad
>>
>>77661106
>she
>>
>>77663540
>at least beaners aren't 100%

what? thats like saying at least the food isn't 100% fake, its still fake food

>and the women are attractive

i take it you haven't seen their women in the real world in their natural habitat. they are about 3.9 feet tall and 4 feet wide
>>
File: 1463174208987.png (521 KB, 1601x888) Image search: [Google]
1463174208987.png
521 KB, 1601x888
>>77650480
>>
File: Egging for it.jpg (127 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
Egging for it.jpg
127 KB, 1334x750
>>77664560
Don't worry, soon we'll have our way with yours
>>
>>77650480
Why the fuck you stupid white cucks are not fighting against those fucking asian chicanos, they are not mexicans, are the shit from mexico who humpef your border, are fucking illegals, why the fuck are you so dammned cucks, seriously we dont need another mexico in the best land of america.
>>
>>77650480

>Best climate in the world
>Drought

???
>>
File: obama-gun-confiscation.jpg (181 KB, 338x519) Image search: [Google]
obama-gun-confiscation.jpg
181 KB, 338x519
>>77664262
>How's Boise?

Lived 39 years of my life in So Cal.

White flighted to Boise about a year ago.

Here are my thoughts:

>nice white city....literally, white people everywhere you go
>people are friendly...genuinely friendly
>500k populace (few cities combined)
>very affordable cost of living, including houses....but housing market is extremely hot right now so if you find a house, buy it immediately or someone else will
>low crime
>state government recognizes our 2nd amendment rights.

It's just a really cool city to live/work/play in. Lots of outdoor stuff to do. It's extremely beautiful here....there are trees EVERYWHERE. This city has a metric shit ton of trees, which is cool.

I will go weeks before I encounter a mexishit or nigger out on the streets. There are a handful here...but fortunately whites are the supreme majority race.

Nobody suffers from white guilt out here.

White women are friendly and attractive and haven't been brainwashed by Mr. Goldstein's media and US government.
Come home, White Man.
>>
>>77664165
>I doubt it

Why? As the field of biology becomes more and more sophisticated the possibility of finding out more and more things concerning genetics and intelligence increases.

As countries with a different history and philosophy than those in the west accumulate knowledge in this area (looking at you China) the probability of them coming up with a new theory of scientific racism increases.

Furthermore, as western countries become more and more diverse (and enriched), the consequences of the truthfulness of the theory of scientific racism should become more apparent.

In other words, if scientific racism is true, it's only a question of "when" no "if".

You think ten years isn't a good time frame?
>>
>>77661767
Asians love the UC system because there is no affirmative action. UC Berkeley, UCLA, UCSD, etc.. all have disproportionately large Asian student bodies.
>>
>>77664044
Nice thumbnail retard
>>
>>77664582
great job white girls. /clapclapclap way to show those racist homophobic mysogynistic potential husbands and boyfriends whose boss= not your own race or tribe or your ancestors thats for sure well done wimminz.
>>
>>77664376

Ok, will do.

In the meantime, what are you planning on naming your future brown skinned son or daughter?
>>
>>77651262
Come north. Eastern Washington is mostly based. Only mild amount of Mexicans.
>>
File: 1461444088264.jpg (37 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
1461444088264.jpg
37 KB, 600x362
>>77650480
>>
>>77664942
>/clapclapclap
What the fuck?

How new are you?
>>
>>77650480
Its insane how much this state has changed.
>>
>>77664923
>>77664376

Here you go, what your future son will look like when you as a white man race mix with some mexican bitch (even if she is "light skinned")

enjoy that white genocide, faggots. Your ancestors worked their asses off for thousands of years to give the next generation the best possible chance at success. You're going to destroy all that hard work because you allowed the communist/marxist jew media/government to brainwash you with white guilt.
>>
>>77651619
If you hate white people so much you can always move to a country without them :^)
>>
>>77664648
the jokes on you. there's no potential white women here under 40 years old in california. enjoy that wrinkled grey haired afro grandmother of 1 child your aiming for a one nighter from craigslist though, cuz thats all thats left here that didn't leave for other states.
>>
>>77652909
All it will do is send the white people to die.
>>
File: 1465676719643.jpg (896 KB, 1072x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465676719643.jpg
896 KB, 1072x1080
>>77651619
Nigger detected
>>
>>77664449
You better pray to Papa it doesn't happen
>>
>yay white people are leaving
>where's all our welfare funds?
>why is everyone living in slums?
>muh reconquista
>>
File: hyperborean nordoid.jpg (51 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
hyperborean nordoid.jpg
51 KB, 741x649
>>77650480
So it's worse than

>60%

?
>>
File: 1463533553419.gif (204 KB, 146x114) Image search: [Google]
1463533553419.gif
204 KB, 146x114
>>77665234
>The anglo thinks it will end with California
>>
>>77652774
You're next in line Mr. 63% nonwhite newborns. Your only gift is a slightly slower demise
>>
File: 1456813487991.png (733 KB, 982x1605) Image search: [Google]
1456813487991.png
733 KB, 982x1605
>>77650480
>>
>>77664745
wake up friend-o, its been this way since the 80's here and the war with the chicanos has been lost in most areas and is going badly in others. all schools having most mestizo and like 10 or less european looking kids. even lots of blacks also more blacks then white kids even.
>>
>>77650480
Does anyone have that screencap of that one teacher who worked in an inner city school, the one full of blacks, then made a confession to /pol/ about it?
>>
>>77650480
>I couldn't even imagine sending a kid to school here, consigning them to a hell of bullying and ostracization.

That's why charter and private schools exist I'm pretty sure Southern California is still pretty segregated.
>>
File: first-part.jpg (89 KB, 777x490) Image search: [Google]
first-part.jpg
89 KB, 777x490
>>77665187
>enjoy that white genocide, faggots. Your ancestors worked their asses off for thousands of years to give the next generation the best possible chance at success. You're going to destroy all that hard work because you allowed the communist/marxist jew media/government to brainwash you with white guilt.
At least your dumbass managed to post something a regular person can see, you emotionally charged crybaby bitch underage newfag
Do us all a favor and make some crystals
>>
File: 20160121_062117.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160121_062117.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
My neighborhood in LA is still nice. 90% white too. Of course my house costs 3.5m, but a small price to pay to be far from minorities.
>>
>>77665580
Then You guys are not fighting enough against those mongolic retards called chicanos and niggers, seriously ,infect them with some shitty disease instead fighting face to face, no joke, we fucking hate those fucking cholos , are just a waste of sub human beens
>>
>>77662811
>"he doesn't consider race as his factor for living somewhere"
>just happens to only live in majority white countries
>pure coincidence he's not living and working in many of the worlds "glorious brown economic powerhouse 1st world nations"
Keks, keep this up. You are hilarious Pajeet.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.