[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/ I've put myself in a bit of a pickle. I came
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10
File: image.gif (45 KB, 515x320) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
45 KB, 515x320
Well /pol/ I've put myself in a bit of a pickle.

I came home from work today and my gf thought she would play a little prank on me.

>open my front door
>immediately confronted by someone in a ski mask pointing my shotgun at me
>have time to process "gun"
>grab barrel immediately swing it to the side and clock what I thought was a guy in the face, putting a nice hole in my drywall
>guy starts screaming and crying
>wait a second I know that voice
>gf was under the mask, gun wasn't loaded, she thought it would be funny to give me a scare
>blow up on her for about a minute (I'm a former Marine so fucking around with weapons is a no go)
>shes a blubbering mess after I'm through too much happening too fast I guess
>grab my smokes and go for a walk, as I was so pissed off I couldn't see straight
>sitting on a park bench enjoying the summer now
What do I do gents? I didn't mean to hurt her, I just reacted. Plus what the fuck kind of prank is it to stick a man up in his own home? Have any of you ever hit a girl and not meant to?
>>
Bro you did exactly what you should have. Your lady should know better. The fuck was she thinking? If she doesnt know acting like that with weapons is off limits, are you supposed to trust it aint loaded? Fuck that man. How serious are you guys? Thats no good.
>>
To be honest if my lady did that, theres a good chance Id shoot her. I work with a pistol every day, if you were carrying, once you grabbed the barrel, would you have shot her?
>>
>>77629992
Order her to apologise then fuck her crazy.
>>
>>77629992

your bitch is fucking stupid af mang.

she deserved it
>>
>>77629992
pump and dump
She's retarded enough to point a gun at your face. I don't know how good she is with guns but if she's unfamiliar with how they work that's 1000% worse.

Seriously, somebody like that just won't make good decisions in life
>>
>>77629992
Just applogize, she knows your a marine so tell her it was your training kicking it.
>>
is your girlfriend a cast member of jackass
>>
>>77630770
no u cuck dump her op
http://www.strawpoll.me/10512367
>>
>>77629992
Tell her that what she did was horrible and irresponsible as fuck, that she should apologize, and that she's sleeping on the couch tonight.
>>
>>77630506
Haha no a punch is faster than fucking with a holster
>>77630612
It was just a prank tho?
>>
>>77629992
Only sensible reaction. I've smacked someone for pointing an unloaded air rifle at me before. British equivalent I suppose.

>>77630976
Voted.
>>
>>77631171
a prank with a gun that is potentially loaded

I mean yeah it was a prank but if that's her idea of a lighthearded joke she's not gonna make any good judgement calls in her life
>>
>>77629992
>Putting a nice hole in my drywall
Wait so what you're saying is that the gun went off? Or did your fist go through the fucking wall, explain this to me op I'm confused. What went through your wall
>>
>>77631171
Yeah, don't dump her. Just be a man about it, don't apologize, and make her sleep on the couch.

I just really want to hear about a man telling his wife to sleep on the couch, and this is the perfect excuse to do it.
>>
>>77631325
But it wasn't loaded lol I've taught her all the safety rules and weapons conditions. Was it stupid as fuck for her to do that? Yeah but I think she learned her lesson.

She just snapped me a pic of her jaw, I gave her a mean hook
>>
>>77629992
My ex thought it would be funny to wake me up similarly.
She ended up with a broken nose. Dumb bitch knew I have PTSD (combat veteran). You don't process information at a time like that, you react.

It's like poking a hibernating bear with a sharp stick. You did what I did. Right, wrong, who cares? Any different reaction and you might be dead now.
>>
>>77631343
I hooked her and sent her head into the wall.
>>
Go home and do not say a word.
If she does anything but apologize for pointing a weapon at you and forcing you to attack her, dump the bitch.
>>
>>77629992
You did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>77629992
she pointed a gun at you
fuck weather it was loaded that bitch is to stupid to continue having sex with
dump her for the good of the species
>>
>>77629992
"i hit you because I thought you were attacking me. I'm sorry."
>>
>>77629992
Women - The original shitlords.
>>
>>77629992
sorta related, my brother is always playing these "pranks" on the rest of the family. I know if we tried the same he would shoot us( he always carrys) and claim it was an accident.
>>
>>77631563
> I've taught her all the safety rules and weapons conditions.
>still points the barrel at somebody she isn't intending to shoot

Yeah either you're a shitty teach or she's a retard
>>
>>77629992
In 100% sure she now wants to marry such a badass who won't afraid of anything
>>
>>77631773
I'll probably do this, without the sorry though because I don't appologize unless I've legitimately fucked up
>>77631893
Might be both, but you never know with women
>>
Just say.
>I was worried someone had hurt you and my heart almost exploded.
Didn't mean to hurt you.

Don't apologise, she's learnt a lesson.
>>
>>77632100
>without the sorry though because I don't appologize unless I've legitimately fucked up
Thank fuck a noncuck.

Your relationship is fine if you do this (so don't say sorry)
>>
>>77631773
this
>>
>>77629992
Dump her, because she's just too stupid.
>>
>>77629992
give her attention and she won't care anymore
>>
You better not go back empty handed. The small things, those things...they love them a lot. She won't remember it after two days. It will be a funny story in a few months.
>>
>>77632759
That's a good call! What should I get her? A steak to put on her jaw as a kind of "haha got ya" gift or something similar?
>>
>>77633004
>haha hows your jaw? Here, I'm making overcooked steak for dinner?
>>
>>77629992

Holy fuck she's fucking stupid

Ditch her OP
>>
>>77633004
Don't listen to these fucks

Go back and tell her why you do what you did. If she tries to guilt you into thinking it's your fault and tries to blow up you punching her you have a grade A cunt on your hands
>>
>>77633004
>she points a gun in your face
>you buy her a present like a fucking cuck

what the fuck is the matter with you faggot?

you are reinforcing idiotic behaviour by rewarding her
>>
>>77629992

I doubt this actually happened, but if it did, what the fuck did she think was going to happen?

>pranking your Marine bf with a shotgun to the face
>not getting BTFO
>>
>>77629992

Why the fuck did you go off on her then LEAVE?
Shit dude, you could have fucked her.
>>
>>77629992
Well dump her, shes dumb as fuck.
You don't want kids with that
>>
>>77629992
I hope you don't have children with her, we have enough retards already.
>>
>>77633188
I think buying her a cold steak to put on her face would be a pretty funny way to say "gotcha" not in a sorry sense but a "I got you good" sense
>>
Did you consider she actually meant to kill you? And just forgot you could fuck her shit up?
>>
>>77633456
i guess if she cooks it and not you it's okay
>>
>>77633188
Buying raw steak so she can put it on the shiner I left on her jaw? I think that'd be a pretty funny way to say "gotcha"
>>
Dump your mentally retarded girlfriend before she kills you or gives birth to retarded babies.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>77633604
>>
>>77629992
You stupid fucking baby killer go
Home and apologize for hitting your better half in the face. I'm not even trolling did all those years of forced retardation really fuck you up that much? Kill yourself I'm sure I'll be fucking your girl by next weekend anyway.
>>
>>77629992

she is an idiot. dump her.
>>
she's going to call the police m8 and claim domestic abuse

it's ogre man
>>
>>77629992
stuff that never happend
>>
>>77633824
You need to be raped publicly by a pack of lamas, you dumb piece of nigger slime.
>>
>>77633922
>Le stuff that never happened because we're on the the internet XDDD

Fuck off.
>>
>>77629992
The police are going to come by on a domestic violence call and take all your guns.
>>
>>77629992
SITTING ON A PARK BENCH
>>
>>77634098
it is the truth tho
>>
UPDATE

Just got done talking to her on the phone. She's really sorry blah blah blah and she wants me to come home. Now that I'm in this position what should I get her do do when I get home? I'm thinking sexy striptease with my shotgun as the pole
>>
>>77629992

Meh... Go home and say, sorry for clocking her so hard.. tell her firmly that it's probably a bad idea to do that type of prank. If she wants to pull a prank put some water buckets over the door or something, don't fuck around with life/death situation stuff.

I had a similar experience where a girl thought it'd be funny to charge me with a rubber knife and I slammed the wind out of her... Those arn't pranks, they are just stupidity.
>>
>>77634434

>not breaking up with her for this

When you're miserable, years from now, it'll be your own fault
>>
>>77634476
>>77633824
>>77631773

what is it with you cucks feeling the need to apologize for everything?

the dude did literally NOTHING wrong
>>
>>77629992
She's stupid. Rage fuck imminent.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 199x253
>>77634098
>>
>>77629992
CALL THE COPS before she does and accuses you of beating her up for no reason.
>>
>>77634434
violently sodomize her with no lube
>>
>buy some flowers
>apologize for screaming
> explained what she did was wrong
>kiss he gently
> Fuck her angerly
>>
>>77634568
Lol why would I break up with her when I came out on top? This is literally the first spat we've had and it's not even a spat really
>>77634780
Something with the shotgun man, as an object lesson
>>
>>77631171
>just a prank
To give you some perspective on this: in most states, if you possess a firearm during the commission of a crime even if you don't intend to use it, the firearm is not loaded, or it's a airsoft/nonlethal firearm that has the first-impression appearance of a genuine weapon, you will be prosecuted as though the weapon were real and you carried it with lethal intent.

No one should hesitate to discern an armed criminal's intentions or to determine whether the weapon is threatening. The default position is lethal danger. If you bring a gun to a hold-up, you are threatening with lethal force and it's entirely within the law for you, another citizen or law enforcement to retaliate with lethal force--and this is for more likely if you brandish the weapon, to boot.

My advice to you, OP -
a) milk this for all the redemption blowjobs you can
b) if she doesn't make a habit of doing criminally stupid shit like this, continue life as usual
c) if this is another in a long string of criminally stupid shit, dump her after you're done with her
>>
>>77629992
you did the right thing OP. apologize if you feel like you need to but she learnt her lesson.
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 160x128) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 160x128
>>77629992
>>
OP died a premature death.
Cause of death: woman. Rest in peace, OP.
>>
I would make up with her REAL FUCKING FAST. All she needs to do right now is tell the cops you hit her and show them the bruise and you're fucked.

She's got you by the balls right now if she wants to fuck with you.
>>
>>77633508
Kek, this anon has a good point. After this happened, which one of you discovered or said it was unloaded?

>>77633824
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Guns are not fucking toys. As much as pussies like you probably scream about how dangerous they are, this type of shit makes them dangerous, not responsible handling. OP saw an unidentified masked figure holding a weapon trained on him and reacted to preserve his life.
>>
>>77629992
You don't point a gun at a former marine who carries one of their own unless you want to get shot. Your gf is an idiot.
>>
>>77634967
>>buy some flowers
>>apologize for screaming
>> explained what she did was wrong
>>kiss he gently
>> Fuck her angerly

She's the one who should be apologizing

Still....angry fuck sounds good.
>>
File: 1465053731559.jpg (53 KB, 232x232) Image search: [Google]
1465053731559.jpg
53 KB, 232x232
>>77629992
She's lucky you didn't shoot her

wait until the bruise goes away then dump her
>>
>>77629992
Sounds like she got what she deserves. Go back and tell her you're sorry you hit her, but she's lucky you didn't kill her.
>>
>>77634675
Why don't you show all that edge to the moslem hoards you're drowning in?
>>
>>77635044
Idk I guess I'm desensitized to guns I didn't see it as that big a deal
>>77635229
We've already made up, now I'm just looking for suggestions for what to do to her when I get back. Rage fucking is GOING to happen, but I want her to do something special, with my shotgun preferably
>>77635450
I snapped the shotgun away from her after I clocked it, cleared it while she was on the ground, and proceeded to put her on blast once I saw it was
>>
>american
>bullshit sounding story
>tripfagging for maximum attention
>autistic replies

this thread is embarrassing and you should be embarrassed you autistic loser
>>
>>77635730
What fucking edge?

She pointed a gun at him and got exactly what she had coming.

She's lucky he didn't shoot her, as he claims he was carrying at the time.
>>
What a stupid cunt. No way I would date a girl that would pull that shit.
>>
Lmao she's got a sick sense of humor bro
>>
>getting 34 (You)s from copypasta and minimal responses
Epicurus.
This place's long gone already.
>>
>>77629992
Beat her
>>
>>77635933
Do you usually keep your shotgun loaded, (meaning she had to clear it before doing this)? Or is it usually unloaded?

I wouldn't do sexy time with the shotgun, it just weakens the message to her that guns are not toys.
>Guns are not toys! Why are you doing this prank again?!
>If they're not toys, why did you use it as a part of our make up sex last time?!
Keep the gun out of it, it makes it seem like guns are sometimes okay to use in situations that don't involve shooting something.
>>
This would have been much better as a /k/ thread.
>>
>>77631171
Shit idk how you carry bruh.... Besides you said you had control of the barrel.
>>
>>77637119
Good point there, but I keep the shotgun unloaded and cleared at all times. The only thing that's hot is my .45 in my bedside stand
>>77639845
I wasn't carrying/don't carry in general
>>
>>77640155
Gotcha, for the love of god how did this turn out? Its been like an hour. You go the fuck home yet?
>>
>>77640343
Been home, she thought the raw steak for her face was funny and we had a good laugh about the whole issue. I'll spare you the details but I'm on my porch smoking right now drinking a glass of water for round 2
>>
>>77633188
kill yourself you mudshit virgin
>>
>>77640787
Pics or it didnt happen faggot.
>>
File: 1462782514850.png (426 KB, 719x404) Image search: [Google]
1462782514850.png
426 KB, 719x404
This is some next level beta.
>Girlfriend jams a gun in your face
>"S-sorry I hit you."
Fuck it, you deserve each other.
>>
>>77634373

EYEING OPS GIRL WITH BAD INTENTS
>>
>>77641511
Never loved someone you faggot ?
>>
>>77641435
Pick on deez I'm not that dumb
>>
>>77629992
Probably been said already, but there is no such thing as an unloaded gun. Anyone with that in mind wouldn't have "pranked" someone like that. Also a prank is something that when it's over, you can share a laugh. If you didn't clock her and she immediately revealed herself you would be too amped up on adrenaline to take the situation light-heartedly.
>>
>>77641666
People you love, that also love you, should know not to shove a gun in your face are you stupid or something?
>>
>>77642668
Looks like OP is a lying dick head, or a cuck. Good luck with your life bro. Be well.
>>
>>77629992
Do you have 300 confirmed kills?
>>
>>77629992
lol your bitch is retarded
pointing a gun at anyone without intending to shoot is something that should make one's stomach drop
>>
File: 3.jpg (1 MB, 1667x2476) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1 MB, 1667x2476
You pray to this man
>>
Lawyer up and report to the police.

A bruised woman litterally cannot tell a lie in the eyes of the law, if she's pissed she can report you for domestic violence. And as a former marine they'll think you're on some PTSD trip.

Strike before she does.
>>
File: 1434947082697.png (672 KB, 1000x653) Image search: [Google]
1434947082697.png
672 KB, 1000x653
>>77629992
>go back
>act angry
>"YOU WANT TO POINT A FUCKING GUN AT ME HUH BITCH? YOU WANT TO POINT A FUCKING GUN AT ME?"
>she'll be shaking and crying
>"WELL GUESS WHAT? I CAME EQUIPPED."
>whip out benis
>"Now help me fire this big 'ol thing would ya baby?"
>>
Lawyer up and report to the police.

A bruised woman litterally cannot tell a lie in the eyes of the law, if she's pissed she can report you for domestic violence. And as a former marine they'll think you're on some PTSD trip.

Strike before she does.
>>
>>77644188
Agreed, why did you say it twice?
>>
>>77629992

What will happen to OP?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10513325
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.