[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Namibia/ PROJECT GENERAL 11.0: "HERE'S THE FORUMS!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: WIOSUAJH.png (1 MB, 1147x691) Image search: [Google]
WIOSUAJH.png
1 MB, 1147x691
Hello folks.

Our goal is to establish a right-wing conservative European community/state in Namibia as a fail-safe for the fall of Western civilisation.
Basically, Rhodesia 2.0.

>Quick Overview Of Plans

Buy land in arid/sparsely populated south of Namibia.
Settle colonists over time.
With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is weak, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?
We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked.

There's a lot more information than this and you can find it on our new forums!

Link in description of video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4h1b9y_project-namibia-link_travel

Please join and secure your spot for the coming happenings via the Application section and posting your skills and how you can help.

Please feel free to ask questions here.
>>
>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.
>>
>>77625533
If it was this easy it would have been done already.
>>
File: pobrane (1).png (3 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (1).png
3 KB, 284x177
>>77625533
Snek is here
here to help with questions
>>
I'm in
>>
>>77625533
Two quick questions
1) I see you have stated 500k pledged to your project. Who has pledged this money? Will it be fairly distributed for those participating in the project to use towards building materials, material for growing crops, etc etc?

2) How will you prevent niggers from overwhelming this small colony if they were able to overrun a whole country in South Africa?
>>
>>77625821
The men have arrived!
>>
>>77625533
Prove to me 100% this isn't a honeypot
>>
>>77625875
1. We have the money among our members. It will be distributed into a fund for everything that will be needed to build the colony, yes.

2. Desert everywhere for one. They won't because Namibia=/= Zimbabwe. Their government only shouts about land reform to stay in power, but they never act on it because it would obviously be economic suicide as it scares away investors they want so much. We are in fact investors in this sense.
>>
>>77625922
You'll see once you register on the forums this is no LARP or scam. We're absolutely fucking serious. When SHTF we're going to need somewhere to retreat and preserve European culture and Afrikaners.

There is no entry fee or shady crap lack that.
>>
>>77625533
bump
>>
>>77625533
Outer haven yes
>>
here
>>
>>77626978
That's great but you'd need tens of thousands to be successful at preservation.

Why flee instead of rally?
>>
Bump. Thread is getting slid hard.
>>
>>77627444
no muslims allowed
>>
>>77627643
He's an American tourist visiting there fyi.
>>
>>77627643
bosniaks don't post on /pol/ he's a serb
>>
>>77626523
>2. Desert everywhere for one. They won't because Namibia=/= Zimbabwe. Their government only shouts about land reform to stay in power, but they never act on it because it would obviously be economic suicide as it scares away investors they want so much. We are in fact investors in this sense.

because niggers always do whats in their best interest
>>
>>77627643
Im here for school purposes
>>
>>77627833
Yah know, Zimbabwe is the ONLY country that did that and all other African countries are seeing an example of what happens when you kick out whites. Total economic collapse.

Namibia is quite stable, just very very underdeveloped.
>>
Why don't you move to that white state in South Africa instead?
>>
Those threads become rare. At some point i thought the whole thing was dead.

Some weeks ago i wanted to ask about the water and agriculture.
I sawin some archive you have some land with boreholes is it enough ?

I mean, we're talking of some plants that consume a lot of water, depending of what you want, but i Namibia, it's cotton and corn i think. Of course there is ways to reduce the consumption, but it means more money to spend.

Also hydroponics, some german talked about that. It's not so easy and developed for now, how will you do ?

And what can someone do to help ifdoesn't come and doesn't have money?
>>
>>77628060
Orania isn't a state and it's in a densely populated region.
>>
>>77628060
Because the "progressive" south African government would never allow such a project to happen on their soil
>>
>>77625533

When we declare autonomy, what will be your plans if the Namibian government ooga booga's and sends their """""military""""" to deal with us?
>>
can we grow weed
>>
>>77625533

When you declare autonomy, what will you do if the Namibian government sends it's """""military""""" to subdue us?
>>
>>77628168
It's being discussed, but some of our funds may be used to help with travel costs. As long as you have some practical skills or are willing to work on a farm, you're useful.

We always need manpower.
>>
>>77628206
It's already happening
>>77628186
Yours won't be a state either and Namibia is one of the most densely populated countries in the world.
>>
>>77628213
>military
it's a joke not an military
>>
>>77628213
By that time the settlement would be large enough to deal with them
>>
>>77628213
Hopefully it won't come down to violence, but we will plan for that when the time is right
>>
>>77628391
Excellent cash crop, though I'm not sure who would buy it in Namibia and there isn't a legal means of shipping the product yet. Maybe in a decade when the entire U.S. is legalized, we could sell to them.
>>
>>77628213
Hopefully it won't need to be violent.

But at that point we are expected to be very established and vital to them, they won't want to get rid of us.

But in the really unfortunate scenario we are going to be armed, but that's not the plan famalan.
>>
>>77628499

It's still a large amount of people with guns
>>
>>77625533
I researched this extensively, coast is desert, fishable.
>>
>>77628168
I'm not an expert on the hydroponics and agricultural aspect (someone else here probably can help you with that), but you can certainly help without donating. This project wouldn't exist without people pitching in.

Also, the threads have gotten less common due to the extreme amount of shills since Orlando. Lots of sliding.
>>
What will be our export, what will be our needs, what are we looking at as far as job growth and such?
>>
>>77625533
Who the fuck would want to settle in Africa?
>>
>>77628477
>Namibia one of most densely populated.

Thanks for poor trivia skills Achmed. Get lost Shill.

fyi Namibia is the second sparsely populated state in the world next to Mongolia.
>>
>>77625622
3 white grand fathers and 1 colored acceptable? I'm fine with containment to not infect general populace.
>>
>>77628598

Can't you sell it to other African nations quietly?

Or send it to Asia somewhere
>>
>>77628799
Who the fuck would settle where you are?
>>
>>77628799
non niggers.
>>
>>77628838
Depends on how you look.
>>
>>77628799

>A FUCKING TREE
>>
>>77628845
Possibly. That's talking black market. We don't want to turn into a drug cartel. I'm not even really sure how southern Africans feel about cannabis.
>>
>>77628799
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>77628799
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>77628799
RARE
>>
>>77628948
white skin can't tan, european hair, European features with minor non European features.
>>
>>77629014

We shouldn't rule it out totally, at least as a short term cash injection. Once the basics function there's no need for it.
>>
File: oogabooga.jpg (91 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
oogabooga.jpg
91 KB, 720x540
>>77628499

They also have a bunch of old soviet APC's and mechanized infantry.
>>
File: 1465323429988.jpg (15 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
1465323429988.jpg
15 KB, 425x282
this will quickly degenerate to a weird cult

screencap this post
>>
>>77629073
>>77629076
Hivemind
>>
>>77629094
Seems fine. Register on the forums and post your skills and what you have to offer.
>>
No one would know I'm half Jewish, so I guess I can infiltrate.
>>
how will you prevent infighting and power struggles early on?
Will there be women as reproducing is important to keeping a nation going
will it be despotistic or nationalist or free??
what kind of arms will you have and how are they aquired?
what makes this different from a right wing hippie combine?
>>
>>77629094
When you apply, send a photo of yourself so we can judge, from your personal description you sound fine
>>
>>77629142
>A FUCKING SQUARE
>>
>>77629233
great
>>
>>77629269
Meritocracy. Trusted members vote on different issues
>>
>>77629139
The plan is not invasion. Irrelevant.
>>
i really hate when you faggots role play
>>
>>77629386

I know, i'm just telling the polack that the military isn't really a joke
>>
I asked this question once or twice before but did not get response
what are the specific places we intend to settle?
are there good transport links to there..we wont have to walk for miles and miles to set up camp or anything right?
>>
>>77629268
Gehen Sie zuhause Jude!
>>
>>77629449
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>77625533
You're fucking autistic.
>>
>>77628799
where the fuck were you? we had a thread for you and everything
>>
>>77629559
And you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>77628799
R A R E
>>
>>77628450
i derped on that last sentence

>And what can someone do to help if he doesn't want to come and can't really help with money ?

I mean, like some guys that would help from their respectives countries
>>
File: namibia.gif (363 B, 16x11) Image search: [Google]
namibia.gif
363 B, 16x11
ayy lmao
>>
>>77625533
So you need someone with a budget already, because he will be buying land, correct?

Also, what about safety, if niggers get uppity uppity will there be arms available?
>>
>>77629476
Honestly, it would be easy for me. I'd get on a plane and join your community. You wouldn't have any way of knowing I'm a Jew.
>>
>>77629452
We will buy land.
>>
>>77629627
We need embassy in other countries as well. This is going to be a company afterall.
>>
>>77629715
I don't know to be honest.

What is your ethnic makeup?
Are you Ashkenazi, Sephardic, etc?
>>
>>77629703
The costs are nothing what is most important is the unity of interests.
>>
but my main concern is women
if there is a lack of white women basically this will become a nation of halfies and we will wont become the ethnic majority but rather will create a new majority with the natives
>>
>>77629703
This isn't an invasion.

All the nigs live hundreds of km from us, in the North.
>>
>>77629715
No Jews.
>>
I am skeptical. Good luck, though, hope you don't all get killed/eaten by savages.
>>
>>77629907
We have 5 interested females fyi.
>>
>>77629907
As the saying goes
"If we build it, they will come"
>>
>>77625533

My family left South Africa just after I was born. My dad is an Afrikaaner with Boer roots and I grew up surrounded by Afrikaaner family who also left, hearing stories about the old South Africa and the 'good old days'. Autistic as it sounds (I realise I sound like americans bragging about being an eighth German), I yearn to return to my birthplace and to mingle with my 'people'. This is a stellar initiative and if it gets off the ground, if you do purchase land and advertise for help, if you do continue to push this and garner support and interest, then I am all for it and will be one of the first people there.

Questions:
Have you decided on a specific area yet?
How many people have signed up for your cause thus far?
Are you capable adults and not 16 year olds dreaming of something big?
At this early stage, how can people be sure this isn't a scam?
Also, if you want people to accept and trade with you, you need to limit the nazi imagery, less some rich lefties fly over and shoot us, or some sophisticated kaffir tribe rocks up and slaughters us all. Do you plan on doing this?
>>
How the fuck is this settlement going to work? We will all die out there and the place will be abandoned because no vagina holding stands
>>
>>77630019
does it matter? surely you are wise and smart enough to realise they wont leave their paradise of welfare and safety here in the west unless you already built up this state of yours already

if you build it they will come
>>
i was following from the choosing of place on 4+4chan but after i was demoralized after seeing people lose courage about it, glad to be wrong
i'm joining right now
>>
>>77625622

>Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

Maybe because they were put there by the English and had the full support of the big European countries during the process?

I would like to see where this goes but I'm 99% sure it will not take off
>>
>>77630119
Read the info on the forums for full explanation.

I'll only answer specific questions.
>>
>>77630019
Wow five. I'm sure that's gonna even out the dozens of dudes that all want to fuck them
>>
well you've peaked my interest, while i have no skills being a recent graduate with an associates degree, i definitely will keep an eye out on your progress as i continue my education
>>
File: 1456129808348.gif (4 MB, 406x339) Image search: [Google]
1456129808348.gif
4 MB, 406x339
>>77628799
>muh flag collection
>>
>>77630019

Are they going to be chained to a wall for non-stop breeding? If so, I'm in.
>>
File: 1465172306480.jpg (122 KB, 848x686) Image search: [Google]
1465172306480.jpg
122 KB, 848x686
I notice you dropped the "no furries" part
>>
Willing to hardwork and built shit from nothing
Am i welcomed?
>Not black
>Of course, not white neither.
>>
>>77625622
>Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way.

That's historically wrong m8.

Anyways, why declare autonomy? Why not work within the legal system of Namibia and taking it over, over time?

I spent two years in Namibia so ama I guess.
>>
>>77625622
>>Is it whites only?
>Yes.

Are you surprised your project is being called racist or Nazi or are you just joking?
>>
I thought they spoke German there.
>>
>>77630447
this i am not Indian but i am Hispanic with heavy European ancestry
>>
>>77630547
Most of the whites do, some of the blacks do as well as a second language.
>>
>>77630114
1. Yes
2. We have a dozen full-time dedicated members we scraped from over 100 applications over the last 4 weeks.
3. We're all early to mid 20s or 18+
4.We aren't asking for money up front. You can see on our forums we've planned a lot and you can get to know us on Telegram to know we're sincere.
5.We're not 14/88s, we're realists who realise Europe is getting cucked for worse and something might happen in the future. Also, saving Afrikaner refugees in the coming years is noble.

We aren't going to be outright Nazis, we're not skinheads.
>>
>>77630547
Depends on the region.
>>
>>77630535
settlement policy is a complete ban of those words, this is a European settlement project.
>>
>>77630427
It was to make the OP shorter. Don't worry, animalfuckers still won't be allowed.
>>
>>77629870
Ashkenazi on one side (Baltic and Slavic). The other side of my family is German, Hungarian, and Polish.

>>77629957
My point is that I could sneak into your community and you wouldn't even know I was a Jew. You'd leave your house every morning and wave at me. I'd see you in the stores and chat with you. I'd ride my bike on the trails, ride on the trains, drive on your roads, and you wouldn't have a clue I was a Jew.
>>
>>77630489
That's the plan, build a community peacefully. Hopefully no SHTF.
>>
>>77630114
A specific area has been decided, it is the size of San Marino (land on sale)
People on this project are very interested and believe in it fully. There are many university students and you must be >17 to help in the project, that's a rule. It is not a scam because actual money has been put forward, servers have been remted, domains have been bought, land owners have been called.
For your last question, yes, of course.
>>
>>77630769
So the people into this won't be allowed?
>>
>>77630926
Doubt it.
>>
>>77630260
Least we won't have to worry about you since you're a faggot.
>>
>>77630685

Sounds good. Are you willing to disclose the region you've planned on settling in?
>>
>>77631012
Weebs =/= Furries

In fact, one of our original guys loves the snek.
>>
Do you have capital?
How many people are expected to go at first?
While niggers are dumb and will not intervene much, the west will get very uppity of the obvious colonialism, how do you intend to make the image of the colony positive?
How do intend to gather support and population later after the colony is established?
Are you willing to become the enemy of the UN if it goes wrongly or will you chicken out once pressure is applied?
>>
>>77630685
It's interesting, I am a welder and metal fabricator and generally good with other things. Pure white and am interested in something like this.
>>
>>77631012
Privately you can be into any shit you want.

Sort of like Putin's gay laws.

Btw we don't have problem with gays, but we do with transgenders.

This is specifics and is subject to change.
>>
>>77629271
You sound like a fucking wierdo now. Why are looks so important as to include specific features? Where would you ever meet me to confirm the photo? How would we meet? What the fuck do you look like? And why do you sound like your trying to keep it a secret that you want to skin me alive and make love to my flabby skin holes?
>>
>>77631068
Any region is good enough, preferably coastal.
>>
>>77631068
Not on here. We'll have to accept your application first.
>>
File: 1465994214006.png (70 KB, 1410x738) Image search: [Google]
1465994214006.png
70 KB, 1410x738
>>77625533
>uncucked

So, no Jews?
>>
>>77631141
Don't stop them from dreaming of fucking things with animal parts, not to forget animal sexual parts.
>>
>>77629452
FUCK YOU AMATEURS
FUCK YOU AMATEURS

Answer my fucking question. This proves what clueless degenerates you really are. Cant answer such a primitive question related to your campaign.

Ian smith and Rhodey would be turning in their graves.
>>
File: Boerball.png (181 KB, 447x224) Image search: [Google]
Boerball.png
181 KB, 447x224
>>77629991
Yeah, good luck. Weirder shit has succeeded in this crazy world. Maybe you can get something going and I'll come visit some day.
>>
>>77631150
>obvious colonialism
We will not have blacks in the state, thus we wont exploit them, we will be friendly with neighbors.
>>
>>77630968
What makes you sure Mugabe or your local african warlord won't rally to kill whitey?

Do you even have internet in the middle of the fucking desert?

Also, disguising as an "European Settlement" is a good idea but you have to be smooth about it like Generation Identity or you'll just be seen as a colony of neonazis
>>
just to ask, where i can create the new thread about myself on the forum? i'd like not to do some mistake
>>
So what's the rule on people wanting to come over there and start companies? I have a lot of business ideas but since the taxes are so high here in Sweden the risk is far too big for me to even consider some of my ideas.

Will the taxes be extremly low to compete with other countries? Will I be able to come over there and start my own company and sell overseas to other countries? Please elaborate on the market side of things and not just your societal plans
>>
>>77631150
You're going to have to read the info on the site.

We answer more specific questions.
>>
Do you have the money to fund such a venture yet and if not how do you intend to get it.
>>
Nice roleplaying kiddies
>>
>>77631282
No Jews.
>>
>>77631268
Are personal wealth and high IQ factors which are weighted heavily?
>>
>>77631021
You're so confident, are you? Tell me, what makes a Jew, let alone a half-Jew, easily identifiable? Are you going to disallow whites with a slightly larger nose, which I don't even have? Curly hair, which I also don't have? How about brown eyes? Don't bother- I have green eyes. Are you going to require DNA tests from all prospective members? I doubt you would, because more likely than not, most of the applicants will be some tiny percent SSA or Semitic. Now I'm not saying that those people aren't for all intents and purposes 'white', but where do you draw the line?
>>
>>77630926
Sorry man we aren't looking for sneaky jews
>>
>>77631349
ok, i have seen where, don't mind me
>>
>>77631290
We can't say on /pol/ it's confidential for obvious fucking reasons.To protect against shills.
>>
File: l3mdqsunna.jpg (381 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
l3mdqsunna.jpg
381 KB, 1200x1200
>>77630590
>>77630447
plx
>>
>>77631286
We mean no furries or whatever as in no parading around while looking like a degenerate in public.

See >>77631209
>>
>>77631445
Yeah, but a lot of it also has to with biology and ethnicity
>>
>>77631341
It's no in the desert. It's in a fertile area in the South relatively close to civilisation. It's a modern farm.
>>
I've seen threads about this subject many times, but this time you seem to be way more organised

Questions

When you say whites only how exactly do you define this? Would Ashkenazi jews be allowed, Slavic people, southern Europeans, Armenians?

Will you be trying to establish a state, or just a small commune? How many people will there be ideally, how spread apart will they be, will you form a standing army or rely on militias, will you have a population cap or free movement as long as the requirement of being white is met?

What will you do for trade, how will you get materials for building, food to eat, entertainment, internet, defence, etc? Will you have your own currency, will you have gold reserves?

When you say right wing, can you be more specific? Will you be libertarian or authoritarian, assuming you have a centralised government at all, will you be a democracy or a dictatorship?

How will you deal with conflict within the community? Will you have laws, a court system, a constitution? If so who will write them, who will enforce them?

What about population growth, will you only be able to join if you already have a wife who can procreate? I really don't see as many women as men being up for this and a healthy society needs either roughly the same or more women than men.

I have many more questions but these are off the top of my head.
>>
>>77625533

Another question.

I'm a history teacher, and my only other skills is being proficient in firearms. Is it possible for me to join or will I have to wait a while when the first colony is established and farms are set up?
>>
File: muhdik.jpg (31 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
muhdik.jpg
31 KB, 426x426
>>77625533
I hereby pledge my loyalty onto whatever we're going to call this place, we're going to need an unofficial armed force
>>
>>77631380
Low taxes, but that is specifics and subject to change.
>>
Is it possible to be a reservist? like apply and maybe for a like a month or some amount of time year go help the settlement and still maintain a presence elsewhere
>>
>>77631606
well, certainly
>>
> tfw the offered help from somebody that knows Namibia very well is ignored
>>
>>77631318
The Western media is dumb and will think that we will institute slavery or something, why do you think the west is cucked.
>>
>>77631418
Through pledge from members and starting a funding campaign about helping Namibia develop.
>>
>>77631706
this
>>
>>77631473
My intention isn't to be a sneaky infiltrator, i used the term in jest. I'd be interested because I, like pretty much everyone here, is sick of modern degeneracy and how society is trending away from logic and reason and instead trends towards group comfort and collectivism.
>>
>>77631290
The area we are looking at is in the south and only a couple hours away from Windhoek. There are roads, but the land is mostly empty. We're not willing to give any more information on this on /pol/. Come to our forums stay for a while for specifics.
>>
>>77631732
Its just roleplaying
>>
>>77631641
No Jews, I would prefer Germans or English even though I'm not a German for posterity.
>>
>>77631802
Seems like it sadly Leaf.

How are the fires doing? Are they out/under control now?
>>
>>77631645
Yes. We need you. Just apply on forums in application section.
>>
>>77631706
Yes.
>>
>>77631761
We will have our neighbors back us up, and it's not like we will listen to them.
>>
>>77631645
Though we will need teachers in the far future, your experience with firearms will be needed
>>
>>77625533
Pretending that Namibia, fucking Namibia who ruled by fucking SWAPO and their offspring is going to sell to white only group.

Go look in central america or Brazil...
>>
>>77631732
You do?

Then please apply.

Sorry we're getting swarmed with questions.
>>
>>77631675
Alright low taxes but what about my other question. Can I come over there and start a company that doesn't necessarily do anything for the commune itself except provide money for me (which I in turn will spend right there in Namibia) or would everyone who comes over there have to work with improving the commune?
>>
Actually interested in this. But I have to finish my studies in uni first, get some $$ too to invest.

Thing is, you have means of transport to the land you want to buy? Is there water? If it's in the middle of nowhere will there be elecrticity, food or medical care? If someone needs medication how can he acquire it?

It's a lot to do, you're really doing this?
>>
>>77631706
Yes, apply on forums
>>
>>77631666
We will need an arm force of some kind, do you have experience?
>>
>>77631885
Still going
>>
>>77631885
We need you.
>>
>>77632029
>fat neckbeard army
kek
>>
>>77631802
Fuck off shill leaf.
>>
>>77632010
Yes.
>>
>>77632089
Go roleplay somewhere else
>>
>>77632085
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>77631512
>>77631797
Right, but you guys deleted the /namibia/ fb page. How can i contact you based motherfuckers and take part in making africa great again!
>>
>>77632127
What? It was a 2 alternative question
>>
>>77632134
South African OP is right next to Namibia, LEAF.
>>
>>77631675
Please consider having no taxes, indeed making taxes illegal. I have reason to believe that such a system can be possible in an explicitly all-white society. Think charitable giving and not-for-profit legal entities created for specific infrastructure improvements, etc. Just a thought.
>>
Hey OP, answer my questions
>>
File: Mlady.webm (2 MB, 1280x408) Image search: [Google]
Mlady.webm
2 MB, 1280x408
>>77632155
>>
>>77632029
how about 1.5 years trained in gorilla warfare? was an officer in s.f
>>
>>77632184
Apply on forums

fb was temporary
>>
>>77625533

One last question. When do you expect things to really start going? Approx when will the first people arrive?
>>
>>77632197
So? Any country can roleplay
>>
>>77632196
Sorry, trying to answer fast.
>>
>>77631781
Sorry man, we cant afford any jews in. If you want an ultra conservative state of your own kind then go to israel
>>
>>77632327
So answer it now lmao
>>
File: ripper.png (17 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
ripper.png
17 KB, 299x168
>>77632029
I don't have experience in Military-Service, only an interest in military history.
>>
Im in, may I develop a flag?
>>
>>77632207
MANY QUESTIONS SORRY

ASK AGAIN PLEASE
>>
>>77632010
You can't just sell goods in other countries from some African shithole..

>>77632009
As I said, I taught as a Junior professor at UNAM for two years. Visited the country numerous times before and after that and was engaged to a Namibian girl.

Though I don't want to join your project I would offer a helping hand when it comes to questions about Namibia and its people (and how to best deal with them).
>>
>>77632275
halo, i am registered there but i can't make the new thread, i need to wait the confirmation from the admin?
>>
>>77632184
Link to the forums is in the description of the Dailymotion video for security reasons. You can apply from there.
>>
>>77632229
I look more like this Senpai
>>
>>77626523
Any room for Aussies who can make railway wheels and axels?
>>
>>77632281
This Winter or next summer.
>>
>>77631855
Most white Americans have a large percentage of German and/or English ancestry.
>>
>>77625533
The population might be overwhelming concentrated northward, but the south has several significant settlements regardless. How will we disperse them?
>>
>>77625533

If I wanted to be in a sweaty place full of men, why shouldn't I just go to a gay bar instead?
>>
>>77631641
>Would Ashkenazi jews be allowed
What would be the point of that?
Seeing that the problems of the West can be directly tied to their presence.
>>
Restore your countries, fucking escapists.
>>
File: VALHALLA.gif (921 KB, 585x242) Image search: [Google]
VALHALLA.gif
921 KB, 585x242
>>77625533
>Namibia

m8 did u just watch fury road? lol
>>
>>77632404
these ones >>77631641
>>
>>77632483
Sure
Enjoy your roleplay
>>
>>77632377
Phrase it again please. No time to scroll up.
>>
>>77632249
That is great! please apply to the forums and group for updates and appliactions
>>
>>77632537

Because you'd get shot at by a muslim
>>
>>77632360
You wouldn't know I was a Jew. I'd say I'm a white man. I look like a white man. Have fun checking every single prospective member's DNA and disallowing anyone with .01% Ashkenazi DNA.
>>
Where do i sign ?
>>
>>77632405
Why not? Let's say we had like 2-3% taxes for military. That means I'd be able to lower the prices by a LOT compared to other companies from other countries. I'm obviously talking hightech stuff here not random basic stuff like food or tiles.
>>
>>77632384
Sorry we are looking for people with skills
>>
Our main concern is with constructing profitable factories, thus we would need to be educated in our states or self taught in industrial production/how to increase profits.
>>
how do i make thread on forum? do we need be confirmed first?
>>
>>77632604
Just go to Israel and go to one of their settler areas in the west bank.
>>
>>77632575
Can I come over there and start a company that doesn't necessarily do anything for the commune itself except provide money for me (which I in turn will spend right there in Namibia) or would everyone who comes over there have to work with improving the commune?

Let's say we had like 2-3% taxes for military. That means I'd be able to lower the prices by a LOT compared to other companies from other countries. I'm obviously talking hightech stuff here not random basic stuff like food or tiles.
>>
>>77625787
It was done already. By people who had the backing of the major Western empires. It failed abysmally.
>>
>>77632632

go to the dailymotion video and the link is in the description
>>
>>77630968
Interested white leaf studying electrical engineering
>>
>>77632575
here: >>77632438
>>
>>77632678
>> That means I'd be able to lower the prices by a LOT compared to other companies from other countries.

And that is exactly why we have tariffs and other regulations in place..
>>
>>77629271
>When you apply, send a photo of yourself so we can judge

LEL

HONEYPOTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>77632546
>says the faggot with a war torn country that can't be fixed
>>
>>77632775
I hate Jews, though. I'm an anti-Semitic halfbreed.
>>
>>77632604
Alright, apply and we will evaluate you
>>
File: why live.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
why live.jpg
831 KB, 1200x1600
>>77625533
Why, this is a fucking desert.
You're gonna have niggers flooding, no self respecting woman would come here.
Also what's the incentive, i'm skilled in two major trades and i'm half white half latino. Why should I leave leaf land from some desolate place?
>>
>>77628391
Our only possible customers are Uruguay, which is very underpopulated.
>>
>>77632012
There are roads from Windhoek to our property we will be purchasing. Our applicants can arrive there and visit our (future) HQ and then go off to our land.

There are several sources of underground water in our property.

At this phase, there is no electricity, food, or medical care. Although with modern technology, we can certainly set up this stuff in a pretty small amount of time. We'll have an HQ in Windhoek that's stocked up with everything we'll need. There's also a large house already on the property that we could use as "barracks", so to speak.

We have many talented people who can help us accomplish all of this.
>>
File: AWB.png (20 KB, 720x530) Image search: [Google]
AWB.png
20 KB, 720x530
>>77632275
>>77632465
Right, MAGA!
>>
>>77633049
Don't.
>>
>>77632856
Fuck off Achmed
>>
>>77631641
>>77631641
No jews or muslims. European ancestry.We have a map on the forums.

Either would be good, long term a state. We will set a goal for 300 at first. But it will grow. We're hoping for agrarian style urbanism (new concept)

We will have militia and loose gun laws.

A lot of your questions get answered on site

We want intense population growth at first, but we will keep it stable for agrarian lifestyle.
>>
>>77632850
We don't need to be dealing with huge countries or even an entire country. It would be enough to sell a part to a car or something to a well-established car company and they would always buy from you over other countries.

Believe it or not but there's a lot of promising factories in Africa that we could easily take help from

Also you're implying a country would even bother putting a tariffs on a small village that produces very little in comparison to other countres
>>
File: 1462818350094.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462818350094.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>77632575
I don´t get it, what happened to the facebook group? Are the people who didn´t get a message to this date out of the selecting procedure?
>>
>>77633049
>half latino.
Don't matter
We dont want you
>>
File: llllllllll.png (953 KB, 675x669) Image search: [Google]
llllllllll.png
953 KB, 675x669
LINK IS IN VIDEO DESCRIPTION IN OP

>APPLY THERE
>APPLY THERE
>>
>>77625533
>Monarchy
How the fuck would that work
Last time I checked /pol/ didn't have many kings on it
>>
>>77625533
I'm not white can I join too? Pls senpai.
>>
>>77633247
We grabbed everyone useful

FB was temporary anyway

You can re-apply on the forums.
>>
>>77633145
>> We don't need to be dealing with huge countries or even an entire country.

If you want to ship/sell anything to any place in the world you will need to deal with their regulations and tariffs..
>>
This actually sounds like a good idea. Namibia, despite being a wasteland right now has potential for prospective people. Back in the 19th century the Germans settled there, and left behind almost all their shit, including abandoned mining towns. The only issue we'll have from the start is irrigation and making sure we have a surplus of subsistence.

I would recommend South African anon, if you're serious about this is to round up any Afrikaans you know that would do this. Prepare to adopt Namibian citizenship, and begin the settlements. Everyone else, especially those in the States or Europe, should meet and talk in person, create a plan and pool money to kickstart the settlement.

If we play the cards right, and the Namibian government/its citizens stay out of our way, we could eventually settle the coastline and establish a mining business to get revenue. Then we could hire mercenaries and buy arms to overthrow the Namibian government (shouldn't be hard - they don't sound too formidable) and establish the nation.
>>
>>77633367
Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>77633345
Whites cant be kings. Only blacks can.
Thats why this is a roleplay
>>
>>77633247
We were at risk of getting caught with the recent crackdowns
>>
>>77633139
>No jews
>European ancestry
the two aren't mutually exclusive, there's someone in the thread right now showing this
It's an understandable position, but you need to be very careful here as it's such a tricky area
>>
>>77633403
Exactly.

I would advise if interested you should definitely apply on the forums.
>>
>>77633403
>Then we could hire mercenaries and buy arms to overthrow the Namibian government (shouldn't be hard - they don't sound too formidable) and establish the nation.

> "We aren't roleplaying guys!"
>>
File: 1459288380621.jpg (73 KB, 460x562) Image search: [Google]
1459288380621.jpg
73 KB, 460x562
>>77633371
>We grabbed everyone useful
Welp, seems like I´m out of the game then. Still good luck you guys!
>>
File: 1465182150291.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465182150291.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>77633270
>fake country
opinion discarded
>>
"Oh boy I sure do hate niggers, let me give up everything, pack my shit up and move somewhere with 0 infrastructure and 0 help from anyone on the outside (unlike the jews) where I'll be surrounded by niggers"

Are you fuckers still looking to Jonestown yourselves?
>>
>>77633345
>implying we weren't KANGZ
In all seriousness, it looks unlikely that we'll do a monarchy. That's not a major concern at this point.

Right now we need competent and talented people who are willing to work hard on setting this shit up.
>>
>>77633392
You do realise tariffs are set to specific nations and not just overall to your entire country?

For example USA can choose to put tariffs on China, that doesn't mean that everyon selling to USA suddenly has a penalty tariff, it only means that China would have that tariff.

Why would USA bother puttin a tariff on a small country that is selling them cheap car parts or cheap motherboards? The answer is: they wont bother
>>
>>77633285
When does the project start, boots on ground ?
>>
>>77633573
Its a roleplay.
>>
File: BatalhaOurique.jpg (24 KB, 460x271) Image search: [Google]
BatalhaOurique.jpg
24 KB, 460x271
Is this how you datamine nowdays on /pol/?

This sounds appealing as fuck, but I'm obviously skeptical about something of this like. Still, you're putting forth a plan that's not impossible, just very, very demanding. If I knew the people I'd be doing this with - if I did do something of this sort (which I honestly would, as it sounds like a great purpose), I'd want assurance that I'd be surrounded by sound-minded people, and, considering you're laying all this shit out on 4chan, I'm rather inclined to just discard the whole idea.

It itches, though. I'd live a much more fulfilling life if I was spending it erecting a nation alongside people I identify strongly with than working for my self-sustenance and for petty luxuries.
>>
>>77625533

Do you guys need money? I'm a capital manager and I could slip $$$ your way
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.