[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's men seem really bitter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: CRP_0101.webm (3 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0101.webm
3 MB, 634x1080
Especially when it comes to women.

Women try to speak up on social media about issues that are affecting them negatively like body-shaming, the wage gap, how women are portrayed in the media, etc. and men just lose it and attack them.

We all see how negatively men reacted to that girl who posts the videos about how women are portrayed as sex objects in video games. They went off the deep end.

This new Ghostbusters movie also reveals the bitterness in men by how many thumbsdowns the trailer has gotten and all the male critics complaining about the all female cast.

Next, you have these MRAs and MGTOWs who are more bitter than a pot of black coffee. They claim they're trying to bring attention to men's rights and warn them about the pitfalls of marriage (divorce), but if you go on their websites and forums, you'll find that all they do is complain about women and their behavior.

It just seems today that any given time or place, where a woman is exercising her rights and freedom to have a good time, there's bitter men quietly, or sometimes not so quietly, grinding their teeth and glaring their teeth hating on them, like those jerks who get upset about women breastfeeding in public.

>Men Hate TV Shows Aimed at Women, Study Says
http://www.thewrap.com/men-hate-tv-shows-aimed-at-women-study-says/

I can't even imagine what's going to happen after Hillary is elected.
>>
File: 1451107031161.jpg (391 KB, 1374x1425) Image search: [Google]
1451107031161.jpg
391 KB, 1374x1425
>mfw the "bitter men" OP are talking about are white, 9 times out of 10
>>
>I can't even imagine what's going to happen after Hillary is elected.

dont waste time thinking about it cause it aint happening
>>
File: CRP_0102.webm (3 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0102.webm
3 MB, 634x1080
>>77611491

Pretty much.

White men have enjoyed a special status (white privilege) where they didn't have to compete with other (non-white and women) people and things (job opportunities) were just handed to them.

Now we live in a world (globalization) where there are plenty of non-white talented engineers/scientists from other countries who are just as good as or even better than white engineers/scientists. Corporations realize the talent of these people, which is why they lobbied for HB-1 visas to get them over here.

Now the white man has to compete with Sanjeet from Pakistan for that IT job and it's making him livid because he believes he should get first shot at the job just because he's American (a white male).

They can handle globalization and a lot of them are crashing. That's why the suicide rates among white men are increasing.
>>
File: 1465834447893s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1465834447893s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>77611337
Slow down with the bait you shithead, desu.
>>
>>77611491
Nah, checkout a website like sluthate or lookism or /r/theredpill, shitskins are massively overrepresented. Even /r9k/ is probably the least white board on 4chan.
>>
>>77611337
Also OP, you are partly right about bitter men. But you are too retarded to see that feminists are literally just bitter women, the same thing in reverse.

>like body-shaming, the wage gap
lmao 7/10 b8
>>
File: CRP_0103.webm (2 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0103.webm
2 MB, 634x1080
>>77612292

This isn't bait. These are my observations. Today's man is extremely bitter.

I overheard a conversation between two white dudes and they were complaining about millennials. One of them was complaining about a woman, 28, who hit a deer and asked for his help, citing in a disgusted tone that she was "28 fucking years old, and didn't even know where her car registration was. She had to call her father and wait for him to bring it."

They went on to complain about how so many people rely on the government for free stuff and how they would all be fucked if the electricity just went off one day. One said you should have a 3 month supply of food on hand at all times. The conversation ended with one saying that he hoped that a large group of patriots with guns take over the country when "the shit finally hits the fan".

Listening to these guys, and most white male preppers, it's almost like they WANT the country to collapse. That is the very definition of bitter.
>>
>>77612600
yeah, r9k believes whites can't even be robots
>>
>>77612600
>whites can't get laid because all the shitskins are taking our white women!
>lol, its only the shitskins who can't get laid

Choose one (1).

I regularly see hwhitecucks on /pol/ AND /r9k/ lament that "if it wasn't for those meddling shitskins/nonwhites, I'd be able to get a gf!"
>>
File: 1466043972348.png (218 KB, 559x682) Image search: [Google]
1466043972348.png
218 KB, 559x682
>>77611337
Go back to Tumblr, cunt. You'll find no succor for your black ideas here.
>>
>>77612888
>I overheard a conversation between two white dudes and they were complaining about millennials. One of them was complaining about a woman, 28, who hit a deer and asked for his help, citing in a disgusted tone that she was "28 fucking years old, and didn't even know where her car registration was. She had to call her father and wait for him to bring it."
He's right, and what's more you wouldn't look at it as bitterness if he'd been complaining about a 28 year old man who did the same stupid shit.
>>
>>77612914
>r9k

Hello, reddit. You sure would know about that considering you're the one making "whites can't be robots" posts as part of "Operation Normalize", right?
>>
>>77611337
She'll get killed by an autistic dude.
No sane man will have to lift a finger.
>>
>>77611337
Correct I hate them for it, now get equality and go to the desert CUNT.
>>
>>77611337
I'm tired of hearing cunts bitch about how awful their lives are.
>>
>>77611337
White men pay the cast majority while women use it all up. What is it? Men pay some 80% of taxes while women consume 80%? Women don't have to be nice to men for recourses anymore and there is no value in betas who will actually stay with you. Get pregnant by an alpha and you can just force recourses from him. Women + the state = corrupt women
>>
>>77612914
Niggers can't be robots because they w
Lack Neanderthal dna
>>
>>77611337

Where did this annoying faggot come from? How does it work in your white knight fantasy yelling a bunch of bullshit at anons on a Mongolian image board?
>>
>>77613010
drink bleach autist //
>>
>politics

just sage and report
>>
File: CRP_0104.webm (3 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0104.webm
3 MB, 634x1080
It's sad because you listen to those MGTOWs talking about how women will receive a reality check when they enter their 30s and hit "the wall" because they'll be all "used up" and men won't want them any more.

>Mid-thirties marks 'sexiest' and most attractive age for British women, new study shows
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thirty-phwoar-mid-thirties-marks-7851436

But that's not the case since women are at peak attractiveness in their 30s as it turns out.
>>
>>77611337
>how women are portrayed as sex objects in video games.
Dude, woman ARE sex objects irl, what is wrong with portraying reality?

Face it, the only value a woman has is her sexual value, no men in their sane minds would give 2 shits about a woman if not because of his desire to fuck her.
>>
>>77612951
>>whites can't get laid because all the shitskins are taking our white women!
that's is just shitposters and b8, mostly shitskins trolling and cuck fetishists. No one actually believes this. You probably came to 4chan pretty recently if you can't tell that.
>lol, its only the shitskins who can't get laid
No, just proportionally more of them struggle. Look at the whole PUA scene, it's all arabs, indians, gooks etc with white manlets and old dudes thrown in.
>>
>>77612888
It's not like he was wrong, I'm 32 and most people my age act like they are still 17 but with jobs. Some people don't really mature past the age of 20 especially if they abuse alcohol and drugs.

Basically if you don't have a career and a spouse by the time you are 25 you are most likely retarded. Especially if you are a woman.

All women have to do is make babies, that is it, make babies and cook and they can't even do that because most have the mindset of a 15 yr old.

Kraft Dinner and hotdogs isn't cooking.
>>
>>77613228
>drink bleach

Nice tumblreddit meme, cunt

>>77613269
You still haven't explained the reason for white "males" having the highest suicide rates.

/rwhinek/ and Nu/pol/ regularly tells me that "w-wul white men commit suicide because there's nothing left for us to live for! the shitskins are taking all our women and jobs!"

>You probably came to 4chan pretty recently if you can't tell that.
Not an argument.
>>
>>77611337
I almost never respond to stuff on social media but any adult male knows that it can be difficult for a young man to keep his mouth shut when a female complains about a society that will literally never hold them fully accountable for their actions.
>>
>>77612158
>everything handed to them

you're talking about social status, if you called millions of white men privileged while they're living in a 1 MAYBE 2 bedroom apt making ends meet, you would get slaughtered and rightfully so. White privilege disappeared after the civil war, all of this other shit you're talking about is fabricated non sense because the guardian told you it's true.
>>
File: scars.jpg (74 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
scars.jpg
74 KB, 500x500
>>77611337

I'm fine thanks. Women look great but they are insane. That's all I need to know.
>>
>>77613450
>you would get slaughtered
>and rightfully so.
Wow, OP was right. You really are bitter.
>>
>>77611337
thats a fucking dick
>>
>>77611337
it's not that they hate female oriented shows, it's that those shows suck.
>>
>>77612888
>>77613244
>>77612158
>>77611337
>all these shitposts
>no actual point to make whatsoever
>just strings of buzzwords
Oh well. Saged/hidden.
>>
>>77611337
Tell me more about hardships of a gender that lives longer, works less, spends more and contributes barely 25% of all taxes, faces everyday.
>>
>>77611337
>women hijack entertainment that men generally enjoy and put a feminin touch on them
>men dont find this new "entertainment" entertaining in any way and don't participate in watching it
>"MEN HATE STRONG WOMYN!!!!! MISOGYNY! MISOGYNY! MISOGYNY"
>>
>>77612888
Those are all valid things to gripe about.
Why the fuck are people suddenly incapable of doing simple tasks that used to be done with little to no instruction?
Humans are getting dumber and it's due to dumb government policies that have done significant damage to society.

This reorganization into globalism is unnecessary and stupid.
There is no way that the world will stay under a one world government for the rest of humanity.
Things will break down and corrode and with such a large system there won't be a way to dismantle it without catastrophic consequences.

It's a guarantee that your children will be enslaved with the only way out being death.
>>
>>77611337
>This new Ghostbusters movie also reveals the bitterness in men by how many thumbsdowns the trailer has gotten and all the male critics complaining about the all female cast.
That's an American problem.
In Europe everyone thinks the movie sucks.
Women included.

They just think American comedy is dead.
It's not even a judgement on women or feminism. It's the scorn for American comedy gone bad.
>>
>>77613244
I always found it very strange that british men are on average way shorter than the rest of wstern europe
>>
>>77611337
>>77612158
>>77612888
>>77613244

What is the Webm? What is going on here?
>>
>>77611337
Op I don't hate women shows because of women, I hate it for the vularity. Example: jeff dunham is a pretty family friendly comic. I can watch him with children around and it not be a big deal. Amy schumer can't go more than five minutes without talking about her vagina. I KNOW the tv has to go off when that bitch goes on and there are children around. Women keep talking about oversexualization but then pray to their masters who overrepresent their sexuality. Every fucking show is about sex. I don't see how women don't find this to be a problem
>>
File: 1464053697324.jpg (23 KB, 275x482) Image search: [Google]
1464053697324.jpg
23 KB, 275x482
>>77613250
Daily reminder that men were given an overwhelming sex drive just so they would be forced to deal with dumb cunts and the only reason for dumb cunts existence is a male urge.
>>
File: CRP_0105.webm (3 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0105.webm
3 MB, 634x1080
If you think about, this who terrorist thing is also related to bitter men. These terrorists are almost always men. They're also angry that women are gaining more freedom. They don't have to be child-brides. They don't have to get married if they don't want to. And they don't have to cover up their bodies. Muslim women are slowly learning that their bodies are nothing to be ashamed of and more and more of them are standing up for their rights despite the stonings and acid attacks.

Basically, ISIS/Taliban/etc. are a bunch of bitter men angry at women and "the west" who are "corrupting" women with "western ideals".
>>
>>77612888

We were giving you the benefit of the doubt by calling this bait. If it's not bait, you are a delusional psychopath projecting your own bitterness on us.
>>
>>77613750
anglos are inbred
>>
I swear a thread like this is posted every week. Same set of webms, same kind of bait every time. It's either this set of webms or the ones with the girl wearing a one piece bikini and bright red lipstick and a hat and the OP usually is trying to push women superiority or something. These threads happen way too often for me to not notice they're just reposts.
>>
>>77613244
>sexiest
>british women

Holy shit, dude, make the bait less obvious.
>>
>>77613823
Either discuss the article or leave you fucking retard. I hope isis cuts your head off and feeds your body to sharks.
>>
>>77611337
Oh God. Not this meathole again.

>All men are bitter virgins with tiny dicks abloo bloo bloo
>>
File: 1397530407427.jpg (58 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
1397530407427.jpg
58 KB, 563x601
>>77611337
>>
>>77611337

That's what happens when you get the institutionalized shoehorning of female "success" instead of letting it happen organically.
>>
>>77612158
Ding ding ding, Bingo !
Except you'll never get them to admit this because duh or they literally don't have the smarts see it from others point of view.
>>
>>77613823
i want to kill that nigger
>>
>>77613823
Good, we hate you we don't want to give you equality or any rights we will do everything to make you miserable, filthy cunt.
>>
>>77613244
>the cultural media tells the truth.
Who the fuck seriously thinks bitches that are "hot" as 35 year olds wouldn't have been hotter as a 20 year old. That shit you linked is propaganda to make old used up whores feel good about themselves.

You're not fooling anyone. Why make the thread?
>>
>>77612888
>I overheard a conversation between two white dudes and they were complaining about millennials. One of them was complaining about a woman, 28, who hit a deer and asked for his help, citing in a disgusted tone that she was "28 fucking years old, and didn't even know where her car registration was. She had to call her father and wait for him to bring it."
>They went on to complain about how so many people rely on the government for free stuff and how they would all be fucked if the electricity just went off one day. One said you should have a 3 month supply of food on hand at all times. The conversation ended with one saying that he hoped that a large group of patriots with guns take over the country when "the shit finally hits the fan".
And they are 100% right.

PROTIP: When you are trying to troll you should ridicule the opposition's opinions, not make them look reasonable.

Society is going down the drain because people have no longer any sense of responsibility. We are living in completely hedonistic, amoral times and each generation is worse in this respect than the ones before.

Most young people wouldn't know how to live off the land if society collapsed. They can barely function as adults. This is a fact.

It will all come crashing down as the "good citizens" that keep the system functioning (mostly white male taxpayers) die or simply refuse to step up and fulfill their tasks for a society that hates them and is increasingly more and more lazy and entitled.
>>
>men hate dumbasses
>just so happens that the majority of women are dumbasses
>>
Western women forgot how to be women and men are starting to recoil, news at 11
>>
>>77613370
>You still haven't explained the reason for white "males" having the highest suicide rates.
Evidence pls? And this could be for a huge variety of reasons. Culture, lack of strong families, different ways kids are raised to show emotion, difference in religiosity etc.

>/rwhinek/ and Nu/pol/ regularly tells me that "w-wul white men commit suicide because there's nothing left for us to live for! the shitskins are taking all our women and jobs!"
That's the equivalent of SJW's bitching about white privilege.

This is all off topic anyway, point is that non-whites are overrepresented in the whole PUA, /r/redpill scene. As another anon said /r9k/ thinks whites can't be losers.
>>
>>77611337

>make a shit reboot of a classic
>people call it shit
>why are they so bitter?!?

k, keep me posted.
>>
>>77611337
>>77612158
>>77612888
>>77613244
>>77613823
I need to start partying again

here i am on a Friday night
>>
>>77613312
33, nigger.
>>
File: tmp_24583-146292070615170827950.png (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24583-146292070615170827950.png
125 KB, 600x600
>>77613244
>since women are at peak attractiveness in their 30s as it turns out.
>>
Shill slide thread

Report sage and hide
>>
>>77613755
I think it's supposed to show how colored people are smooth criminals? If those were my daughters I'd feel more safe with the white guys because they seem to be aware of boundaries and shit, whereas that brown guy looks like potential date rape material. He oozes creepy and fake.
>>
File: fallacy.jpg (582 KB, 1600x1131) Image search: [Google]
fallacy.jpg
582 KB, 1600x1131
>>77611337
>This new Ghostbusters movie also reveals the bitterness in men by how many thumbsdowns the trailer has gotten and all the male critics complaining about the all female cast.

And the US draft also reveals the bitterness in women. This is obvious bait.
>>
>>77613755
This
>>
>>77613823
yet we can't talk about Islam and it's hatred fueled rhetoric, that would be offensive to them.
>>
File: 1466171168699.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
1466171168699.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>77611337
>body-shaming, the wage gap, how women are portrayed in the media

wow what important issues lol
>>
I miss eating pussy guys. Ever since my girlfriend broke up with me, i'm addicted to it.
>>
>>77614176
So the nigger gets the girl at the end?
>>
>>77613823
>ISIS regularly browse /r9k/

ok...
>>
>>77614101
>Evidence pls?
If you can just point to a whole board and call it "evidence", then I'll just say /pol/ and /r9k/ is my evidence.

>Could be for a huge variety of reasons (...)
And usually /rwhinek/ and /pol/ blame the causality of all those reasons on "them nonwhites". Which means whites must not be cleaning up in the pussy scene if they feel the need to an hero because of "them nonwhites" (pussy having anything or nothing to do with it).

>/r9k/ things whites can't be losers.
And so does /pol/. Your point?
>>
>>77611337
All these girls have really bad posture. Is this from Britain? Wtf fix ur shit posture.
>>
File: 1466139835490.png (58 KB, 587x518) Image search: [Google]
1466139835490.png
58 KB, 587x518
OP has some kind of femdom fetish
>>
>>77614333
I don't go on there but according to the virgin robots ITT, it's filled with shitskins so maybe OP isn't wrong after all

really makes you think doesn't it
>>
I really hate women who keep checking their phones. Massive turn-off for me.
>>
>>77613450
White male privilege never existed in the social sense, shitlord. White males made everything so they had a right to everything. You can't have a say in something you never contributed to. What feminists want is the fruition of white male labor without the responsibility. Their appetite is insatiable. Whatever can get their shitlords to slave away harder for them.
>>
>>77611337
You can tell she's new to being a slut. She still has that awkward walk and posture that she's had since 5th grade. She is pulling her skirt DOWN which is breaking slut rule number one about skirts always being as short as possible. Her clothes are also pretty retarded and probably borrowed from a friend who knows the rules and wanted her friend to look uglier than her so she dressed her up in flowers and tank top. She loves her friend, but this is chess not checkers. She'll get better at it though.
>>
>>77614512
Tell me anon, what have you invented? Tell me something incredible you've contributed to humanity. Not someone white, but you.
>>
>>77611337
you can get it all into one sentence

>woman want to be fat and ugly cuz it's more comfy that way
>>
File: 1421280975523.jpg (59 KB, 476x594) Image search: [Google]
1421280975523.jpg
59 KB, 476x594
>>77614491
Girls checking their phones while you're talking to them huh?
>>
File: 1464825620954.jpg (23 KB, 273x252) Image search: [Google]
1464825620954.jpg
23 KB, 273x252
>>77611337
>>77612158
I was legitimately interested In what you had to say... but then you said the magic words "white privilege"

An argument based on white privilege is one not worth listening to
>>
>>77612888
>Listening to these guys, and most white male preppers, it's almost like they WANT the country to collapse. That is the very definition of bitter.

this is correct, they are bitter and should be
>>
File: CRP_0106.webm (2 MB, 634x1080) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0106.webm
2 MB, 634x1080
>>77613984

Women have always been just as capable of doing any job a man could. The reason it took so long is because they've been oppressed (and somewhat still are) by laws men have had in place to keep them in the home instead of the office or laboratory.
>Wives Are Now More Educated than Husbands In the U.S.
http://time.com/7442/wives-are-now-more-educated-than-husbands/

>More Women Are 'Marrying Down'
http://jezebel.com/more-women-are-marrying-down-1522117918

>Women earned majority of doctoral degrees in 2012 for 4th straight year, and outnumber men in grad school 141 to 100
https://www.aei.org/publication/women-earned-majority-of-doctoral-degrees-in-2012-for-4th-straight-year-and-outnumber-men-in-grad-school-141-to-100/

>Women have earned almost 10 million more college degrees than men since 1982
https://www.aei.org/publication/stunning-college-degree-gap-women-have-earned-almost-10-million-more-college-degrees-than-men-since-1982/

>Critical thinking skills: women surpass men
https://progeneter.wordpress.com/2015/05/06/women-best-men-at-critical-thinking-skills/

>Battle of the sexes: Woman surpass men in average IQ scores
http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/battle-of-the-sexes-woman-surpass-men-in-average-iq-scores#ixzz3k8JKTCzf

>Is it a woman's world now?
http://socialistworker.org/2012/10/18/is-it-a-womans-world-now
>>
>>77612158
>Now the woman has to compete with Sanjeet from Pakistan for that IT job and it's making her livid because he believes she should get first shot at the job just because she has a vagina.

FTFY

Most men don't care about competing.
t. IT guy
>>
File: 1460692619122.png (157 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460692619122.png
157 KB, 500x375
>>77614043
>Society is going down the drain because
technology has made people so fucking lazy.

I'm in my mid 20s. When I grew up, if you wanted to know what store had the cheapest price for a video game you had to visit each store. Wanted to find the nearest pizza store? Good luck.

People can find this information out in less than a minute today. You can google your homework and find the complete answers, even for essays. There's almost no effort needed to do anything. It's amplified if you're a female

With social media you can connect with thousands instantly. Ugly girls are getting attention like never before, they actually think they're something. When they find out they're just a ugly piece of meat they cry feminism. Guys that can't get up with todays standards become weak and side with feminists.

The world is fucked.
>>
File: 915spa12.jpg (9 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
915spa12.jpg
9 KB, 500x370
>>77612158
I noticed the blond is wearing panties but that spanx slim shorts.
>>
>>77614767
>Women have always been just as capable of doing any job a man could.
Except for flying commercial airline planes
>>
>>77614656
Nah, I mean in general. I don't approach them while they do that. But 'kek'.
>>
>>77614618
>Tell me something incredible you've contributed to humanity.
I created a method to turn car pollution back into a solid fuel similar to coal, patent still pending so I won't get into further discussion on the subject...

What have YOU ever done to contribute to the greater good of the planet?
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (56 KB, 540x427) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
56 KB, 540x427
>>77614767
>time.com
>jezebel
>wordpress
>socialistworker
>>
File: 1337313806821.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1337313806821.png
330 KB, 330x319
>>77613244
>>women are at peak attractiveness in their 30s as it turns out.
>this is what women actually tell themselves
>>
>>77614656
its def a generational thing

20 something can't stay off their phones.

They will literally have parties where people all get on their phones.
>>
>>77614057
they are really fucking stupid. like christ, the stupidity of women knows no boundaries.

t. hyper-bitter male
>>
>>77614767
>Women have always been just as capable of doing any job a man could. They just don't want to work in sewer, high places, underwater or work 14 hours a day to keep their job. They prefer working with people and become hairdressers, make-up artists and study useless degrees like women studies.

FTFY
>>
>>77612158
Go back to Canada
>>
File: trump.jpg (42 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
42 KB, 625x417
>>77614894
>>
>>77611337
>>77612158
>>77612888
>>77613244
>>77613823
>>77614767
What type of meme is this?
>>
>>77611337
Because none of the things women take seriously are productive, socially adhesive, or important to day-to-day survival. Your entire existence as a gender and your varying identities are entirely fabricated and dependant upon men to continue innovating, building, fixing, earning, and feeding their family. Tbqh, the modern woman and her idle concerns are a product of men overprotecting, understimulating, and under regulating women in general.
Tldr; you were happier in the kitchen
>>
>>77614767
If women are so capable they can start paying for more than the 25% of taxes which they do at present. They can also pay for my dinner.
I'll be waiting.
>>
File: Nuremberg.jpg (186 KB, 1024x747) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg.jpg
186 KB, 1024x747
The only thing that keeps me going nowadays is the knowledge that, like the west today, 1920s Berlin was a cesspit of degeneracy, economic annihilation, and hopelessness.

I have to believe that the swinging pendulum isn't a meme.
>>
File: 1462947432163.gif (2 MB, 889x719) Image search: [Google]
1462947432163.gif
2 MB, 889x719
>>77614618
Am I shattering your shitlord worldview? Your ethnic egalitarianism? Your gender egalitarianism?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 208x200
>>77611337
Because after 59 years of having women's non issues shoved down our throats there are real life and death hints going on in the world and we don't need to hear more vapid whore opinions about shit they don't understand
>>
>>77612158
You're an idiot. Americans should have the privilege of getting a job over a non-American in their own country. Why would any sane citizen support decreasing the likelihood of getting a good job? Why would any sane citizen support their wages cut because a company can just hire Sanjeet?

It's not about white privilege you fucking retard. It's about voting in your own interest.

Why is it that when a union wants to prevent non-union workers from taking their job that democrats support it, but when citizens want to prevent non-citizens from taking their job that democrats oppose it?
>>
File: 1466096050434.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1466096050434.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>77611337
Cuck
>>
Why are so many people seriously posting in a cuck thread?
>>
I came, i watched the webms and now im off. Nobody gives a fuck about whatever it is you are shitposting About op.
>>
>>77611491
Whites just can't compete in the free market.
>>
Just here to see where this webm goes.
>>
File: 1466106971884.jpg (103 KB, 896x281) Image search: [Google]
1466106971884.jpg
103 KB, 896x281
>>77611337
Pic related, OP. Most women these days are not used to behavior by males that is not for sexual purposes. They bitch and moan about getting equal social treatment a mean but then claim it sexist and misogynistic. Modern females will complain about anything for special treatment. Sage.
>>
>>77615262
>b-because r-rasists
>>
>>77611337
black coffee isn't bitter

you write shitty metaphors and you obviously drink faggot coffee loaded with cream and sugar like a fat bitch

nice thread fat bitch
>>
File: you-seem-upset.jpg (78 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
you-seem-upset.jpg
78 KB, 400x594
>>77613992
>>
There always were "waa waa I can't get laid" betas, it's just now they have the Internet to cry on.
>>
>>77613990
>white males are the cause of all evil
>white males enjoy special advantages that are invisible
>they arent willing to compromise on their quality of living because they want to maintain the status that makes them attractive to women in the first place

Fuck off. Its no wonder that white men kill themselves, theres nothing they can do without being considered evil. Just working to further their own interests is considered evil, but if Pajeet or Tyrone do the same its progressive.
>>
>>77614359
>If you can just point to a whole board and call it "evidence", then I'll just say /pol/ and /r9k/ is my evidence.
Nah, it's not.

>And usually /rwhinek/ and /pol/ blame the causality of all those reasons on "them nonwhites". Which means whites must not be cleaning up in the pussy scene if they feel the need to an hero because of "them nonwhites" (pussy having anything or nothing to do with it).
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you really going to argue that tall good looking white guys ("chads") aren't the most desirable? No one reasonable would really argue that. As I said it's shitposting, exaggeration and b8, that you taking 100% seriously.

>And so does /pol/. Your point?
/r9k/ is full of losers bitching about being losers, plenty of them are non-white and think white guys can't identify with them because they inherently have it easier with girls.
>>
>>77615311
Where men see false logic they feel the need to set that shit straight

This thread has been done many times before. Same arguments, same webms, same BTFOing of OP.

I would sage but ye
>>
>>77615223
>being this delusional

top kek

You're literally copy/pasting buzzwords from other trash sites. You're not shattering anything sweetie. You're just proving how empty you really are.

Either you're failing at trolling and thus wasting your time or you actually believe the nonsense you spout and that's just pathetic. Either way, you lose.
>>
File: 1447635459840.png (821 KB, 916x534) Image search: [Google]
1447635459840.png
821 KB, 916x534
>>77611337
oh this weird ass webm guy again.
>>
>>77614767
More "educated" but still failing basic logic.
>education ignores quality of degrees, only quantity of degrees matter
>education ignores how useful the education is in the job market
They go into higher education because they are trying to ride the cock carousel longer in their college safe spaces.
>>
>>77615461
Are you implying that all white guys are "tall good looking Chads"? I'd like to see your evidence for that.
>>
>>77614767
>>Battle of the sexes: Woman surpass men in average IQ scores
Maybe due do my low intelligence but I don't believe this one.
>>
>>77611337
I hear you OP. I am bitter, because all my life everyone taught me that we are all equal, and now I constantly get told that I am worht nothing because I am a WHITE MALE. And that is cool. They won the media, they won politics. It is fine. I do well at work, have more money than I know what to do with. But I completely opted out of dating and most social activities. I am perfectly content playing games and never growing up because the world out there simply doesn't want me. But apperantly that isn't good enough and the fucking, constant nagging even comes into my own, personal safe space even though I literally am hurting no one.
>>
>>77613990
I bet this faggot right here is a journalist for some crappy magazine writing another article about the mysterious "alt right"
>>
>>77611337
That is because it will be shit. I thought the female thing would be interesting but instead of tieing it into the first two movies they just completely rebooted it because "Muh Bagina!". I even know many females who say it will be shit.
>>
>>77613750
but that's wrong, we're shorter than you, taller than the french.
>>
>>77611337
>dress like semen demon
>why wont Pablo treat me like a virgin angel?
>Damn white men are to blame again
>>
>>77615587
It has nothing to do with "tall good looking Chads". It has to do with being better providers and fathers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2511049/Online-dating-app-reveals-race-matters-romance.html

>How race matters in romance: Dating app reveals most men fancy Asian women while majority of females prefer white men
>>
>>77613755
It's called a conversation.
>>
>>77615587
No, not at all. As I said plenty are dweebs. But you are focusing only on the white dweebs, whilst ignoring the dweebs of other races.
>>
File: 1463799663612.jpg (342 KB, 1334x694) Image search: [Google]
1463799663612.jpg
342 KB, 1334x694
>>77615311
Because I enjoy mansplaining

>>77615526
What did you say? Here are my facts and evidence.
>>
>>77611491
So I suppose black men who will leave you 74% of time are far better then.

Thanks JIDF. I should accept low IQ emotionally abusive women into my life. They're not spoiled with absolute disconnects from reality at all!
>>
>>77612888
>Listening to these guys, and most white male preppers, it's almost like they WANT the country to collapse.

What is left to salvage? We lost our american identity and now adopted the communist latin americans and muslim identity.
>>
>>77611337
>Women try to speak up
repeating bullshit is not speaking up

>>77612158
this applies to white women too as does this >>77611337

the root of the vapid "social justice" is the same bling hate of anything white male. the sooner they realize it and move on with their lives the better
>>
How long are you SRS plebbitors planning on staying here anyways?
>>
>>77613823
Why is women only think emotionally and place men into assumptive categories, yet claim women can never be placed into stereotypes at the same time?

Are they stupid?
>>
>>77615956
I'm sorry, I thought you were one of the cucks who started this thread. My bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1056x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1056x1080
>>77612158
>white men
>literally built everything worth a fuck in this world
>white males can NOT stand not having things handed to them like always

Why am i replyin right now
>>
File: 3204.png (173 KB, 1232x971) Image search: [Google]
3204.png
173 KB, 1232x971
>>77611337
A woman that has no privacy is pissing meat and really nothing special one should be wasting breath over. Women are interesting when you have something personal private with them, not when they are pissing meat with shitting mouth that tells everybody about anything.
>>Men Hate TV Shows Aimed at Women, Study Says
TV shows aimed at women like Sex and the city is nothing else than making fun of men and playing them for fools
While TV shows aimed at men aka action films are aimed at action or a man rescuing a woman.
>>
>>77615245
stfu whore
>>
>>77615352
*as men
>>
>>77614767
Ha!Ha!Ha! You're funny! Please write more! You're hilariously entertaining!
>>
>>77611337
>Hillary
>elected

Kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 700x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 700x714
>>77616308
Wut?
>>
>>77614370
It's their horrible slut shoes.
>>
>>77611337
blue eyed privilege
masculine north american body type privilege
get banged by foreign women
white women jealous
bang white women
don't even need a job
bitter
>>
>>77612158
>Corporations realize the talent of these people, which is why they lobbied for HB-1 visas to get them over here.
Completely wrong faggot. Corporations knew they could pay pajeet a significantly lower wage than an equally skilled professional from home. Making the market more competitive helps businesses to lower wages meaning everyone has to put up with lower wages and fewer jobs because some corporation lobbied for H1B visas to screw over normal citizens.
>>
File: 1455963046548.png (55 KB, 282x250) Image search: [Google]
1455963046548.png
55 KB, 282x250
>>77611337
I love women and you are stupid op.
>>
File: 1464356135604.jpg (40 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1464356135604.jpg
40 KB, 850x638
>>77611337
>wait a minute these webms

Did you get cucked?
>>
Every western male has a right to be bitter.
>>
>>77613992
>>77615449

Me too and I'm not upset, I'm mad
>>
File: latest.jpg (316 KB, 1414x1886) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
316 KB, 1414x1886
Women today are whores. Despite this they still want a 6 foot 4 muscular blonde blue eyed rich guy with a degree from Harvard who helps orphans on Sundays.

They can be 4 feet tall and weigh 390 pounds, but they are astonished when someone who isn't a literal prince dares to talk to them.

A 3/10 feels she deserves a literal god for a boyfriend and will reject anyone who is even slightly below her expectations.

Suppose a man likes women with blonde hair. Would he reject a really cool brunette girl that was interested in him? No.

Suppose a woman wants a guy who is 6 foot 3. Would she reject a guy who is 6 foot 2? You bet your fucking ass.

You expect men to NOT be bitter? Go suck a bag of dicks and suck the shit out of your mom's ass. Fucking cuntbag.

I know this is shitty bait but I'm fucking triggered.

Drink bleach, OP.
>>
>>77611337
>It just seems today that any given time or place, where a woman is exercising her rights and freedom to have a good time

Gave yourself away faggot
>>
File: 1453681179796.png (113 KB, 192x269) Image search: [Google]
1453681179796.png
113 KB, 192x269
>>77614767
>http://socialistworker.org/2012/10/18/is-it-a-womans-world-now
>socialistworker.org
>>
>>77611337

never has there been a more coddled, decadent, self aggrandized generation of human females in the history of sentient life.
>>
>>77611337
Are there more webms or not?
>>
File: 1391971980799.jpg (406 KB, 1209x1200) Image search: [Google]
1391971980799.jpg
406 KB, 1209x1200
Am I the only one getting increasingly annoyed by the recent influx of manosphere faggots? Seems like this shit, prior to 2014, was well contained in /r9k/.

I've seen them genuinely shit on traditionalism and white identity because that white men identify more with their women than Rajesh or Wang Chung makes you a feminist or something. You failed normalfags should take look up to /jp/: They don't whine about bitches at all. They've fully embraced the 2D plane, the petty nuances of material reality is below them.
>>
File: 12312344.jpg (24 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
12312344.jpg
24 KB, 300x220
>>77611337
No, it's not hatred of women, it's hatred of their hedonistic tendencies and impractical thought process.

There's a reason why you see so few women in STEM despite all of the grants and special aid scholarships our pussified government provides for them.

They'd rather waste their own and other peoples' money on bullshit like women's studies and garbage that takes no effort to do well in.
>>
All these fucking slide threads and all these fucking nu/pol/acks are ruining whats left of this place faster than i could ever imagine.
>>
>>77616986
Truth be told its not like we would fuck anything with a 1:2 hip to waist ratio or give them the light of day.
>>
>>77614181
That slippery slope example is going to become more and more hilarious as time goes on.
>>
>>77613312
>Basically if you don't have a career and a spouse by the time you are 25 you are most likely retarded.

based normie
>>
>>77617137
The breakdown of male and female gender roles is one of the major causes of our problems today
>>
>>77612158
fantasy: the post.
>>
>>77612158
>Sanjeet from Pakistan
Everyone here say Pajeet you outsider shill. 0/10 would never bite in a million years
>>
>>77611337
OP, replace "women" with "feminist women" and you will be 100% correct.
Yes, men do get bitter when political discourse gets saturated with feminist's silly non-issues while their countries are being wrecked by crazy leftists and crony capitalists, but the "wymens" don't give a shit, they care more about fat shaming.

Besides, bait thread is bait.
>>
Let me try to break this down, as someone who sometimes feels this bitterness. I think it has to do with envy, whether rightfully felt or not. Men are by and large raised to repress their emotions, while women are often "allowed" and expected to be much more expressive of their feelings. The kind of sexual liberation that feminists and millennials push seems to correlate a lot with sexual repression in men: for women, it's a symbol of freedom, but for men it's now a symbol of toxic masculinity or whatever.
So men have a lot of bottled up emotions, especially anger, and now one of their most powerful outlets of emotion (sex) is also being jeopardized. Meanwhile, women have been enjoying more and more support for sexual and emotional "freedom," and have been sort of seizing the masculine archetypes of sexuality that men feel deep down they should be occupying, which they've only been able to do because men have rolled over and surrendered it.
>>
File: 131313.png (309 KB, 392x714) Image search: [Google]
131313.png
309 KB, 392x714
>>77617137
Escapism isn't the answer though, we've tried that for the past 16 years and it's only made things worse by letting leftists into influential government positions that affect all of us. This seems to be the wake-up year in which people look at reality and realize how foolish they were to ignore what was going on around them while in some 2d fantasy land.
>>
>>77617232
You don't get it. Guys always say so and so is out of my league. I can't get her she's out of my league. Are they right? Maybe. But at least they have the ability to downplay their chances.

Women, no matter how fat and unpleasant, will always demand a 10/10, even when the truth is a fucking dog wouldn't have sex with them.
>>
>>77614767
Those fucking sources! hahaha.

Also why do you have a bunch of webm's of a shitskin groping some random slag?
>>
File: socialismnotkawaii.jpg (93 KB, 824x684) Image search: [Google]
socialismnotkawaii.jpg
93 KB, 824x684
>Women try to speak up on social media about issues that are affecting them negatively like body-shaming, the wage gap, how women are portrayed in the media

Sounds like a bunch of bitter women complaining about men's behavior...
>>
>>77617649
I missed the point you made in the post i replied to

nvm me
>>
>>77611337
Yeah, women act like spoiled children and it's annoying.

Relationships are like owning dogs that can't be trained.
>>
>>77617137
True autistes i see.

They are our superiors.
>>
>>77611337
This is basically the "/pol/ is one person" meme except applied to sex.
>>
>>77617192
>>77617588
Arranged marriage is the ideal solution, even if it means accepting Islam in the short term.

>>77617192
btw it's not just escapism as to why the left is more powerful now, it's also STEM and career-ism. Men are avoiding high influence fields like politics and business and sticking to tech and trades, which though they require hard work, are politically impotent. They are preferring money and comfort over influence.

Unless you found your own tech company that can compete with Fuckerberg, being an engineer is just being a powerless corporate drone that can't change shit.
>>
>>77613981
This is pretty bad bait, especially the part where he mentions the Ghostbuster thing. Everyone hates it. Feminists are crying about it because the black women isn't a scientist.
>>
>>77617232
Men are more realistic when it comes appearance. I will say however most ugly women are at least self aware of their ugliness, the whole "not even drunk" attitude helps them in not being delusional. The problem is the 4-7/10 crowd, they generally refuse to date men in the same league because they can get upper tier men for NSA one nighters.
>>
File: tumblr_o562afKR8q1v4xbx0o1_250.gif (2 MB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o562afKR8q1v4xbx0o1_250.gif
2 MB, 250x280
If the girl can do this I wouldn't be bitter
>>
File: 1463638717966.jpg (71 KB, 1186x879) Image search: [Google]
1463638717966.jpg
71 KB, 1186x879
Todays newfags seem real newfaggy when it comes to bait threads...
>>
File: 1448266914418.gif (2 MB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
1448266914418.gif
2 MB, 420x315
>>77617739
>>
File: 43536474325.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
43536474325.png
189 KB, 450x472
>all of the retards in this thread taking the bait

Summer everyone
>>
>>77618375
So you would see her doing that twice in your entire life, those two times you two decide to go to some fucking ladies gym together.
>>
>>77611337
>>77612158
>>77612888
>>77613244
>>77613823
>>77614767
These women can give me nothing I am looking for in a woman.
>inb4 bitter loser virgin
>>
File: 1427311275624.jpg (259 KB, 1438x1160) Image search: [Google]
1427311275624.jpg
259 KB, 1438x1160
>>77611337
>body-shaming, the wage gap, how women are portrayed in the media,

Body-shaming usually just means people "people make fun of me because I'm fucking fat". Which is good since it encourages people to be healthy and improve themselves. The wage gap is a myth. Representation in media isn't a big issue, especially when all it is "I want more ugly, historically innacurate muh ugly stronk womyn".

All you're showing is actually examples of bitterness coming from women. Bitterness that people don't date fat and ugy chicks, bitterness that they don't earn as much as men because they choose different jobs, even with affirmative action and policies that only exist to benefit them. Bitterness that not everything is for them.

>This new Ghostbusters movie also reveals the bitterness in men
It should. It looks like shit and only exists to pander to feminists. Everyone I know doesn't like it. Sorry you cunts hate "people exercising their rights and freedom".

Feminists are much more bitter than MRAs or MTGOW could ever be, which is why they cry about something as trivial as someone making a fucking dongle joke at work to get them fired or "representation in media".

https://techcrunch.com/2013/03/21/a-dongle-joke-that-spiraled-way-out-of-control/

>It just seems today that any given time or place, where a woman is exercising her rights and freedom to have a good time
I think you mean feminists, any space where men are having a good time, they invade and subvert, has always been this way. You could rephrase your post, changing a few parameters and it would describe feminism in a nutshell.

Both women and men are more unhappy (see studies) this is due to increased dependence on technology, and progressive politics making them more aimless and divided.

Newfags need to stop fucking replying to SRS bait and learn to use sage.
>>
File: 1466194102210.jpg (53 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1466194102210.jpg
53 KB, 625x468
>>77619194
I agree.

There's nothing wrong with male virginity and also nothing wrong with celibacy.

Social darwinists obsessed with breeding and getting laid can get fucked,

little do they realize the whole field of genetics they base their worldview on was invented by a celibate monk. Mendel would be rolling in his grave if he knew that things he pioneered by growing pea plants would later be used to attack God and justify sexual promiscuity
>>
>>77613244
>>77611337
Does nobody have a problem with how tasteless and crass their outfits are? They just sloppily threw on some tit wrap and a skirt with a random color of heels and none of their clothing is straightened out.

Like, it looks horrible and has no fashion sense to it. What the fuck?
>>
File: whiteprivilege.jpg (60 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
whiteprivilege.jpg
60 KB, 624x351
>>77612158
>White male workers enjoying their privileged status in the golden age of colonization and imperialism
>>
>>77614326
these girls ain't worth shit
>>
File: 1449236310376.png (1 MB, 938x976) Image search: [Google]
1449236310376.png
1 MB, 938x976
>>77612158
>implying /pol/ from 2011-2013 wasn't anti-feminim general

Kill yourself SRS. All of 4chan has always been against this retarded shit.
>>
>>77619470
I think about it every day of my life. Is tailor a redpilled job?
>>
>>77612158

He's right you know
>>
>>77620273

Meant to quote: >>77617137
>>
File: 1647916098_zps77b5f64e.jpg (74 KB, 900x559) Image search: [Google]
1647916098_zps77b5f64e.jpg
74 KB, 900x559
>>77611337
I'm not bitter towards women. However I am beyond annoyed at what seems to be everyone pandering to women in the extreme. Like if you release almost any product you HAVE to include women in there. Good example is the Mobile Strike commercial where the girl out of nowhere crushed these two guys playing.

Every tv show needs to have some strong sassy independent woman these days in order to get greenlit. If Hollywood weren't so cucked someone would've made a movie poking fun at the shit.
>>
File: 1437646332723.jpg (180 KB, 1031x490) Image search: [Google]
1437646332723.jpg
180 KB, 1031x490
>>77620452
women ...
pffft :^)
>>
>>77618502
I don't think I can ever get tired of that Japanese patriot
>>
>>77611337
>>77612158
Man I'm glad I'm black and white women offer their pussies, asses and mouths to me on a silver platter. White guys have it hard because the media and the vocal part of society always treats them like they're incompetent, stupid and a villain. Glad I was born with the winning skin color and have a bbc to go along with it. All I need. Welfare will handle the rest and I'm practically liberal and sjw proof.
>>
>>77613370
>you still haven't explained the reason for white "males" having the highest suicide rates.

Because our countries have been invaded because our whore women open the gates....Who wants to watch their people slowly die off
>>
File: 1437625930905.jpg (28 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1437625930905.jpg
28 KB, 396x385
>>77620797
>Man I'm glad I'm black
I know where this is going.
It's all about muh dick and loose western women craving da BBC.

>white women offer their pussies, asses and mouths to me
Called it ...
>>
File: Menupfrontwomenintheback.jpg (74 KB, 733x526) Image search: [Google]
Menupfrontwomenintheback.jpg
74 KB, 733x526
You get the future you deserve....If the walls don't go up in the next year or two the burkas go on....

These people treat their women like baby farms and you let them in....Soon we will be over run.
>>
>>77618082
>Men are avoiding high influence fields like politics and business and sticking to tech and trades, which though they require hard work, are politically impotent. They are preferring money and comfort over influence.

I think men are going into those fields because in those fields results matter.

In politics, and a bunch of other shit like HR and media, results are harder to measure. It's more about who schmooze best and look like they're doing better rather than actually doing better. Politics is especially emotive and women just o the whole "I care about you and will give you free shit better" so they pick a lot of votes from soft hearted people, often other women.

When it comes to democracy with full emancipation women are, unfortunately, the master politicians.
>>
>>77611337
>>Men Hate TV Shows Aimed at Women, Study Says
WOW, really? That's typically because those shows are shit that not even women want to watch!
>>
>>77615912
Why does this video exist?
>>
>>77620797
R
A
R
E
>>
Its mostly Americans and Western Euro's that are this beta.When i was in Germany last December i got quite a few girls. They all said that men in there country rather care about video games and are too shy to talk with them. I also learned that many foreign women find us very attractive.
>>
>>77621451

The black guy squeezes her arse at the end and we are supposed to be outraged. But I'm not.
>>
>a group seems bitter about systematic oppression when those benefiting from it claim that they're the victims

I wonder why
>>
>>77611337
Seriously, how much do you get paid to post crap like this on an online imageboard? I'm genuinely curious, but you never give me an answer.
>>
>>77611337
get the fuck out of here hillary shill
>>
>>77613755

creepshots

there used to be a hub for it on reddit called creepshots, then it was shut down. Then they created candidfashionpolice to evade the rules, then that was shut down.
>>
>>77612888
fucking saged, b8
>>
>>77620406

No he's not.

The idea of "white privilege" is retarded. Having a culture of your own and not selling it out to global interests isn't some privilege. In fact globalization only gives the privilege to corporations of hiring foreign wageslaves for peanuts to exploit them, and the privilege to minorities who would otherwise have to find opportunities in their own countries to take opportunities from the local population, which only hurts small businesses and the nation, and usually they don't even have adapt to the new culture, which is supposed to be fucking standard. Other countries generally don't provide the same opportunities, and we don't talk about about their "Asian privilege" or "Latino privilege". And that's not even mentioning affirmative action, which is enforced by the government and corporations, which is actually state-mandate privilege for minorities.

The suicide rate doesn't have much to do with not being able to find jobs. Look at Japan, they have one of the harshest work culture and they have a ridiculous suicide rate partly as a result.

Stop being retarded new /pol/.
>>
>>77611337

your wifes son needs to be fed boy.
Low test faggots and their wimp threads idk
>>
>>77611337
>>
>>77613750

Based toothpaste
>>
>>77611337
>Body Shaming
Not an issue
>Wage gap
Not an issue
>Portrayal in media
Not an issue

White women are just too coddled by society to understand what a real problem is, and try their hardest to look for one.
>>
Women are retarded herd animals with no real personalities of their own. They're programmed to simply follow along and shit out babies for whoever is dicking them the hardest which currently happens to be niggers since us whiteys gave up on that whole oppression deal.
>>
>>77611337
*yawn*
>>
>>77611337
>Next, you have these MRAs and MGTOWs who are more bitter than a pot of black coffee. They claim they're trying to bring attention to men's rights and warn them about the pitfalls of marriage (divorce), but if you go on their websites and forums, you'll find that all they do is complain about women and their behavior.

MGTOW don't care about men's rights. It's an alt-right reactionary lifestyle one engages in when you'd rather watch the world burn than negotiate with people who want to destroy you.
>>
>>77614825
>bitter low energy beta detected

Harness the future and use it to your advantage you cunt. Fuck bitches make money and enjoy your life. If you meet a girl you get along with, seems unlikely with your negative attitude, then try to start a family with her. If you're not a low energy beta you'll have much success with her.
>>
>>77611337
Nobody likes being around a pessimistic person, crying feminism issues is a surefire way to get people to distance themselves from you.
>>
>this many people fell for this bad bait
>>
>>77615081
Fucking christ you are a bitter beta bitch.

Plenty of women have helped push society forward and have definitely accomplished more than you ever will.
>>
File: 1369078653760.jpg (121 KB, 752x960) Image search: [Google]
1369078653760.jpg
121 KB, 752x960
>>77615080
a dank one
>>
>>77620797
3RDWORLD
R
D
W
O
R
L
D
>>
>>77613244
Women are NOT at their peak attractiveness at 30, HOWEVER, they never hit a "wall" like how bitter virgins imagine. Women are ALWAYS the gatekeepers of sex and can get it at any fucking time. Don't EVER think you have more sexual options than a woman.
>>
>>77613244
THEY'LL NEVER LEARNâ„¢
>>
>>77623570
>>77623801
>MUH BETAS
>doesn't provide any arguments

>>77623934
>MUH BITTER VIRGINS

Stop fucking white-knighting.
>>
>>77611337
Western women are the most privileged people on the planet.

They shouldn't be complaining about anything, yet they won't shut up.
>>
>>77616221
>literally built everything worth a fuck in this world

Not true. It's between Whites and Asians. We've sure as fuck enabled tech. development via a fairly meritocratic system over the last 500 years though.
>>
>>77611337
they are bitter because they constanly have to put up with retards like you that belive in a wage gap. you could do a minium amount of research instead of beliving everything you are told.
>>
>>77613755
Stupid average club sluts #2345346
>>
>>77616135
Yes
Women are very stupid
>>
>>77611337
>>77612158
>>77612888
One thing I learned after all these years of browsing 4chan, is that Americans can't dress for shit.
>>
>>77623934
really depends how much money you have
>>
Yes women can be shitters. What /pol/ doesn't realize is that in you need one to start a family. So unless you think bitching about them online (which is what women do about everything) is going to get you one, you need to be out there learning how to play them to your advantage.
>>
>>77618502
BAN ALL ASSAULT KATANAS
>>
>>77611337
>Women try to speak up on social media about issues WITHOUT ANY FACTS.
>>
>>77611337
>Today's men seem really bitter.

A gaggle of loud women friends at a happy hour.
>I'll leave rather than sit and listen to that.
>>
File: 1464576426489.jpg (2 MB, 2800x4000) Image search: [Google]
1464576426489.jpg
2 MB, 2800x4000
>>77616135
they have 60% of the neocortical synapses males have, they are biologically limited to being retarded and need their daily mansplaining
>>
File: 1376396367380.jpg (604 KB, 1691x3026) Image search: [Google]
1376396367380.jpg
604 KB, 1691x3026
So since new /pol/ is full of retards and newfags, let me spell it out for you.

This thread was made by /r/SRS, which is a subreddit dedicated to social justice and feminism. They are using "creepshots" as images as a subtle taunt, because they were able to take down the subreddit "/r/creepshots" a few years ago by whining about it on Reddit. Similarly, they try to take over subreddits and other forum boards like /pol/ or get them deleted. This is one such thread. They have been raiding /pol/ for years, but especially hard in the last week.

Learn to ignore, sage, and report bait threads that are only here to push feminist narratives and that keep actual good, relevant threads from reaching the front page, especially if you don't have any argument or anything intelligent to say.
>>
>low quality bait thread gets 250+ replies
>OP doesn't even post the whole video
This thread sucks.
>>
File: 1387138028622.jpg (234 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1387138028622.jpg
234 KB, 600x901
>>
>>77611337
>freedom to have a good time
>>
>Women gave their top 100 shows, on average, a 7.8 rating, about the same score they gave the top 100 male-dominated programs, 8.0
Hue
>>
File: 1460024036632.gif (4 MB, 344x203) Image search: [Google]
1460024036632.gif
4 MB, 344x203
Hes not bitter (see pic)
>>
File: 1304010708179.jpg (152 KB, 565x689) Image search: [Google]
1304010708179.jpg
152 KB, 565x689
Wow.
OP must be some kind of intellectual.
I bet he is well informed. Must read a lot.
>>
File: 15 - 1.png (168 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.png
168 KB, 480x272
This is better bait than I usually see on here
>>
File: bait.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3 MB, 300x252
And you all fucking took it
>>
>>77612158

Things != job opportunities

World != globalization

If you cant, at least, rewrite something with their proper words, go back to middle school and relearn english.

If you think woman are still as opressed as before, please go to an history course. An actual one, not one where you learn a ideological discourse. There might be a few setbacks and problems, but damn, its almost like you see the world through an old vision glasses
>>
>>77611337
I've seen this thread before, the fella posts multiple videos of the same fashion like on obsession, he's removed some of the retarded links he had before.
>>
>>77611491

Hey, didn't you have a minor happening in walmart with a somali or something about a week ago?

I saw a thread on here, but it never made the news.
>>
File: thisfuckingthing.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingthing.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>77621600
I have done this a million times and I am white. Quit being a social reject.
>>
File: concern troll.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
concern troll.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
This post is written like a woman with problem glasses or a nu-male wrote it.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>77612158
Whites "can't handle globalization" because whites would like to have homelands where their own culture and own people can exist in peace without constant interference from outsider cultures and races. Do you think the average Pakistani would be happy if his country were suddenly invaded by Americans of all colors promoting American degeneracy everywhere? Obviously not. All people want to have a home without constantly being harassed by someone demanding them to change everything to accommodate the invasive species. Only white people's homelands are under invasion, and only white people are guilt-tripped about wanting to protect their own culture and people.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (97 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
97 KB, 960x720
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.