[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have not you converted to buddhism yet /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9
File: buddhism.png (451 KB, 806x455) Image search: [Google]
buddhism.png
451 KB, 806x455
The ultimate redpill.

Can't smash the Ash, remember it !
>>
File: 1464566165909.jpg (35 KB, 229x343) Image search: [Google]
1464566165909.jpg
35 KB, 229x343
>>77609580

kek. Burma buddhists lost it.

If even Buddhists turn violent when near the Muslim, you there's a serious problem with Islam.
>>
>>77610026

*you know
>>
>>77609580
this is what ive come to realise as a buddhist by heritage.. im of a rare blood also, my race has come close to extinction because of muslims in bangladesh.. yet people want to talk to me about #lovewins... dont give me that shit.
>>
>>77609580
I live in San Francisco and the only people who practice buddhism are literal cock-gobbling degenerate faggots, so no thanks.
>>
>>77610138
>my race has come close to extinction because of muslims
the same thing will happen to whites
>>
>>77609580
I'm considering it, but there aren't many Buddhists in the Mormon state of Utah
>>
>>77610026
>implying they actually care about buddhism
>implying they dont become monks to simply have political sway in their countries
Youre fucking retarded
>>
>>77610138
whenever some dumb whitey tries to explain that shit just go full red skin "dont #whitesplain why my people were genocided by muslims" or some shit. that'll shut them up. It's basically your duty.
>>
>>77610287
>San Francisco
You're looking for it m8
>>
>>77610352

Hello Achmed. How's the jihad going?
>>
>>77610287
>faggots in commifornia is what Buddhism is
>>
How do you convert exactly?
>>
Because I didn't grow up in a Buddhist environment nor do I live in one.
It's just silly to practice a specific religion on my own.
>>
>>77610439
>get btfo
>hurr u r shitskin
Enjoying your migrant flood? Remind me why I should care what New Ethiopia thinks.
>>
>>77609580
I started thinking about it as soon as I realized how based the Dalai Lama was
>>
>>77609580
I respect and value the thoughts and input of many Buddhists.
I am however not a Buddhist and have to desire to convert.
>>
>>77610978
no*
>>
>>77609580
prefer stoicism
>>
>>77609580

It is the Truth
>>
>>77610138
A Buddhist Bangladeshi? I thought the main religious minority are Hindus, are there still Buddhists?
>>
>>77610378
yeah i dont like to bring up my 'trump' card of my own blood into arguments with leftists especially because most of these people are usually shut down by real facts within 1 minute.. but like many people before me on /pol/, i used to take a delusional 'moral high ground' and was such a sjw 'not all of them are bad' kinda guy thinking i was so intelligent and forgiving... boy did that all change when i took the red pill.. learn from my dying race.. my dying blood.. dont let the same happen to yours
>>
File: foreign_born_pop.jpg (65 KB, 495x715) Image search: [Google]
foreign_born_pop.jpg
65 KB, 495x715
>>77610789

>60%

Sorry Italy is homogeneous.
Look for any demographic anywhere.
All nigs and sandnigs want to go up North. Almost no one of them stays here more than one month, or two months.
We ship them all straight to Germany. That's the policy.

But dear Achmed you can't ship spics anywhere can't you? How does that shrinking 60% feel?

>60%
>>
>>77610026
>If even Buddhists turn violent when near the Muslim, you there's a serious problem with Islam.
It really makes you think
>>
>>77611376
Italiano is right, migrants want to go to northern Europe due to less restrictions on employing foreigners.
>>
>actually believing that you'll be beamed out of existence if you just think properly
>accusing other people of being selfish
>>
>>77611173
nah its like an indigenous community that settled in a region of bangladesh.. we are not the same blood or anything at all.. we are more asian rather than 'curry'
>>
>>77611556
Ah pretty cool, wasn't aware of that.

Wiki says: " Buddhism the predominant faith of the Chakma, Marma, Tanchangya and other Jumma people"
>>
>>77611376
Italy is a fucking banner for Europe.
I cannot imagine... I mean, holy crap... everyone makes fun of Italy... but it didn't go bankrupt as Greece, right? Italy stood still.

Moreover, there was all this shit about Italy being rogue, and all the Prime Ministers changing after Berlusconi... but again Italy stood still and gave Europe possibly its best dude -- Mario Draghi -- who fought against Merkel's austerity measures (so he printed money, etc.).

I mean, for fuck's sake, why is Italy even a meme? Clearly not a meme IMHO.
>>
>>77611745
Italy is more based than people give it credit for.
>>
>>77610287
Do you live in castro and haight or something.
>>
>>77611733
yeah most people arent aware of it so its usually hard to explain to people.. still to this day - rapes, murders, burning of villages, mutilations.. and on top of that the govt takes the scum of their overpopulated capital cities (beggar-tier) and migrate them to our villages who work with the military also..

ask un to do something about it people usually will say... un doesnt care lol - no money, no point and bangaldesh has most un peace keepers lol.. truly an international system of hypocrites

dont get me wrong im not tryna sjw this situation im already well aware and accepting of my race's end.. just giving an insight to muslims vs buddhism
>>
Muslims hate each other so much they genocide each other. Are you surprised even Buddhists would hate them enough to do the same?
>>
>>77609580
i was born a buddhist, but i can't say i'm an active worshipper. I do have a shrine in the garden and a bunch of prayer flags, contemn materialist urges, and hate the muzzies, but i haven't really prayed much since i've grown up. Guess it stopped giving me the kicks...
Still beats being a cathocuck tho.
>>
File: 4.jpg (39 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39 KB, 450x299
>>77610138

BASED

fight or die, that's how history works.
>>
>>77612551
Sounds like ethnic cleansing to me.
>>
>>77612992
seems the mudslimes are trying to beat the whites in their own game.
However we're not giving away our genocidal championship belt that easily.
>>
>>77610026
>>77609580

Kek, just ask these Burmese buddhists what they think of the Karen christians or any other minorities that live in Burma.
>>
>>77612142
Close to it, yes. All I know is that when I see a Buddhist bumper sticker, it's almost always accompanied by a rainbow one.
>>
File: monk.jpg (39 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
monk.jpg
39 KB, 600x400
>>77609580
>>
>>77613320
Your average American understands Buddhism about as much as they understand a proper diet and exercise plan.
>>
>>77610352
Hi Pradiswathwa, how's voluntary exile going?
>>
>>77612992
>>77613147

yeah it is pretty much.. the thing is if it was whites it would at least be death in the hands of an intelligent civilisation and would at least help the land/people to progress.. but its muslim scum which is the worst part.. its pretty much for nothing lol
>>
>>77609580
Thinking bout it
>>
>>77609580
Being a white buddhist is almost always pure shit. I love Buddhist teachings and I often meditate at their temples, but becoming a part of the community would just force me to associate with a lot of the white buddhists in my area and they are just plain awful people to be around. Most of them don't even recognize half of the Buddhas teachings and just think its pure pacifism. They only like Buddhism because its foreign.
>>
>>77609580
Aryan religion > kikestianism
>>
>>77611081
That works too.
>>
Buddhism is no religion and you cannot convert to Buddhism, neither can you be born as one. You might confuse this philosophy with dirty Hinduism, but no respectable aka. real branch of buddhists will talk about conversion.

>>77613320

This is also really strange and I have read few texts from prominent priests lamenting this development. Pacifism is no idea of buddhism per se.
>>
>>77613680
I was pretty active in the Western buddhist community. Am white ethnic German. Most of them are more or less SJW, lesbian, lefty, pacifist, whatever. But in the last years more often than not I had to think of the encounter between Buddhism and Islam. Which basically led to the extinction of Buddhists and the dominant rule of Islam.

So, just as with Christianity - which was (ethnically) cleansed from the Middle East - I had *trouble* to believe in the love and forgiveness conquer all.

And I can't get the idea out of my head that Buddhism is basically the worship of death - and nothingness and defeat. With the whole letting go thing, it's okay as a way to lead a relaxed and comfy life for rich or disinterested people, IF someone else provides for your security. Otherwise it's suicidal.

And historically all buddhist countries, those which survived, had warrior cultures ultimately.
>>
>>77614712
whats wrong with hinduism?
the Vedas are great
>>
>>77614778

>And I can't get the idea out of my head that Buddhism is basically the worship of death - and nothingness and defeat.

This is mainly found in mainland buddhist branches from china to india. You should take a look at nichiren buddhism or shintoism for that matter. I have found this branch to be the best middle ground between this world and the spiritual realm.

>>77615315

The main problem with hinduists and the vedics are nuances concerning the role of the body. It might sound stupid, but is actually a critical part of those religions. They take asceticism to an unhealthy level and deem the body to be a prison that must be destroyed. In ancient times and even today you have many vedics starving themselves to death to become illuminated. Poor, misled souls. Stay away from their ideologies.
>>
>>77614778
yeah thats a great insight and i do agree that it is pretty much suicidal in that sense.. my situation is unique though because as you said, we did fight for years against the muslims but then ceased fire over a treaty.. we ceased fire but the muslims didnt and still havent for 30yrs~

these guys dont play nice, and they will take advantage of all the love, forgiveness, and tolerance you will give them.. if you give them a bit too much - they just might leave you extinct!

but nah, the worst part is that in todays society, this kind of thought is racist... im a xenophobe fascist worshipper.. out of touch with reality.. it's sad that this love and forgiveness bullshit is the agenda being pushed right now but its also great knowing there's others out there that can see through the fog of bullshit in these dark times

may be hard at times but keep at it and stay strong
>>
File: askadj.jpg (24 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
askadj.jpg
24 KB, 258x245
>>77614778
>I was pretty active in the Western buddhist community. Am white ethnic German.
>>
>>77616680
is there any religion which makes lifting weights and fighting an actual mandate?
>KEKism
>>
>>77616691
Unfortunately I have to say I am close to giving up on Europe and the entire West. We have reached a level of decline, decadence, weakness and irrationality, a loss of our worthy traditions, including both the culture of science and the religious, cultural backbone, that comes close to the downfall of the Roman Empire. And it has the same two threats yet again: Judeo-Christianity from the inside and the barbarian hordes along with Islam from the inside. Because, as you may know, while the German tribes tried to continue the lineage and rule of Rome, it was actually the Islamic conquest and the muslims piracy along with seashore raides in the mediterranean which brought about the early middle ages and poverty of Western Europe. Needless to say this topic, along with the true history of the crusades is rarely discussed, beyond da evil whitey tryna conquer da world n kill al dem brown folk.

And as you said: ANY criticism of this is shut down with allegations of "Nazi, biggot, racist". And it doesn't even matter, if you are a black-african LGBT person yourself.

What can we do? If this IS their will: let them have it. And it's not like many people on the far right are pleasent to be around either.

The only thing I know which keeps me resisting is that I know that once Islam has a foot in the door, he will try and conquer the whole country and once he has he will not give it away in thousands of years. And to know that we could end up in a dark age, but possibly without the hope of a new enlightenment and especially renaissance. No generation has the right to throw all of that away, especially not this decadent and nihilistic generation.

But maybe this is exactly the fate of the West, or of modern civilization in general, and noone can do anything about it in the end. And all we can do is ride the tiger.
>>
>>77617423

Islam I guess.

But seriously: it's within buddhism, aswell. You might not see this at first because we in the west tend to think in dualistic terms.

"Buddhism is a passive philosophy, therefore there is no room for violence and war."

This is the fatal mistake of "buddhists" in the west. Little do they realize that their kharma goes to the positive side by neglecting violence. And having positive kharma is not the goal. You must have neutral kharma. Therefore, you need balance by respecting the base instincts of fighting and getting stronger. The samurai in japan for instance were also buddhists, but their spiritual teachers were no authorities in matters of war. You must look to independent sources for this. Unfortunately it has become "fedora" to say this, but you could start with the hagakure for instance. Do you understand?
>>
>>77616680
I don't know about Nichiren Buddhism. I knew a feminazi cunt who practiced it and she was the pure stereotype of the hippie buddhist degenerate. She could have been the mother in Houllebecques Elementarteilchen.

I may look into Shintoism, Daoism seems alright, too. But in the end they are just ideas, inspirations, doors at best and it's up to you and what you make of your life.
>>
>>77617423
Khorneism!
>>
>>77617044
Yes, so?
>>
>>77617973
Mein Herr, you are not alone with this opinion.
>>
>>77610026
It's because they see the teachings as the lieteral word of God, and can't be improved with human reason (alot of people think this anyway). There's no central figure that can galvanize reforms, Saudi Arabia, and ofcourse a penchant t towards political take over. See Egypt for a good example of this. Look at Tunisia as well to see an outlier where Islamists adopted a secular constitution instead.
>>
File: 1447459543000.jpg (151 KB, 711x711) Image search: [Google]
1447459543000.jpg
151 KB, 711x711
>>77610287
I'm in San Francisco to f@m.
Polk Gulch in the house.
I'm near the mosque on Sutter and Polk.
Don't trust those mutha fuckers at all.
>>
>>77618384

>But in the end they are just ideas, inspirations, doors at best and it's up to you and what you make of your life.

Exactly. There must be no dogma in practicing buddhism. Let those hippies do as they please. The right kind of mind will be lead to the true teachings at any rate.
>>
>>77618384
Was zum Teufel machst du auf 4chan. Ich bin hier in nem netten Hotel auf Urlaub, schreibe meine Doktorarbeit, lieg Grad inner Badewanne und bin froh dass es noch ein paar mit Hirn gibt.

Danke!
>>
File: 1233111111111111111111.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1541) Image search: [Google]
1233111111111111111111.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1541
>>77618708
I just found it ridiculous
>>
>>77610287
You picked the wrong city to live in, you cuck.
>>
>>77619314
Keine Ahnung. Schlechte Angewohnheiten. Aber die noch schlechtere Angewohnheit ist, deutsche überregionale Tageszeitungen aufzumachen und Gehirnkrebs zu bekommen. Dann zieht es mich aus Immunisierungsgründen wieder hierher und 50% der threads hier sind linksradikale shill und cuck threads oder garbage.

Wollte eigentlich an meiner Novelle weiterschreiben, aber die Erinnerung daran, mehrfach aus politischen Gründen zensiert worden zu sein, lädt nicht gerade zur Motivation ein. Der deutsche Kulturbetrieb ist schlimmer als 4chan... Ich sag nur Navid Kermani und Sibylle Berg.

Gebe zu, die naturwissenschaftliche Oase hätte vielleicht ein Refugium sein können - trotz Verschulung des Lehrbetriebs, Politisierung der Universitäten, etc. Aber hätte, hätte, Fahrradkette.

Muss mal abschalten und den ganzen Wahnsinn vergessen. Früher oder später wandere ich ja sowieso aus.
>>
>>77619644
I was expecting that. Why?
>>
>>77619314
Hallo geistesverwandter Anon.
Ich heiße Hans Peterlauken und habe einen Intelligenz Quotient von 162 und bin Mitglied der Mensa in Deutschland. Ich habe im Jahre 2009 meine Doktorarbeit bestanden und arbeite nun als Chirurg in einer Klinik in meiner Stadt. Als bayrischer Aryar habe ich das Privilegium meine Frau (mit der ich 6 blau-äugige und blondhaarige Kinder zum Erzeugen gebracht habe) mit meinem 20 Zentimeter Penis zu befriedigen.
>>
File: 1459454706007s.jpg (8 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1459454706007s.jpg
8 KB, 250x201
>>77620290
because there is no western buddhist community, the real buddhists in the west segregates themselves by nationality and language and buddhism itself isn't a structured religion like Christianity.

Also Shinto is Japanese folk with vague taoist, confucian and chinese buddhist influences, it can hardly be called buddhism at all.
>>
>>77620227
Sei gewiss, du bist nicht allein.
>>
>>77620577
>because there is no western buddhist community, the real buddhists in the west segregates themselves by nationality and language

And you are the authority to decide on this why exactly?

This statement also contradicts your argument that
>buddhism itself isn't a structured religion like Christianity.
>>
>>77621054
well no wonder you're part of the buddist community then
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.