[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a gay woman, I don’t feel safe in America right now. So
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12
File: 229216_1008673864048_2339_n.jpg (45 KB, 456x358) Image search: [Google]
229216_1008673864048_2339_n.jpg
45 KB, 456x358
http://www.vox.com/2016/6/16/11949302/gun-purchase-orlando

>We arrived at the gun show and stepped into a different world. I lost count of how many Confederate flags I saw within the first five minutes of entering the building. I passed a booth that had a "Who wants to play cowboys and Muslims?" sticker proudly displayed. I perused a case exhibiting lighters with Nazi insignia on them. I was in a building full of the people on this earth who frighten me most, surrounded by weapons of all sorts.
>>
>>77595917
looks like guns are going to become a safe place
>>
And nothing happened to her
Now she has a gun and will be 10x safer from Urban Zulus thanks to those gun salesmen
>>
>>77596015
Heh. Orlando got triggered.
>>
>>77595917
Yes, gay people should arm themselves.

Islam teaches death to homosexuals, non-muslims and those who blaspheme Mohammed.

Gays Must Die Says Imam Speaker At Orlando Mosque.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
Of course the gays should arm themselves. The government sure as hell won't protect them.
>>
>>77596556
This, the governmant cant protect the everyman, so we need to protect ourselves
>>
>>77595917
>SKS
At least she has good taste
>>
I can't believe this cunt thinks muslims are suffering as much as the families who lost people in the shootings or suffering more. Holy fuck

Also Glock 42.
>>
>>77597093
Why glock 42?
>>
>>77596015
I didn't even think of that but holy shit right
>>
>>77597093

She bought a glock 42 not an sks
>>
>>77598248
is the Glock 42 good?
>>
>>77597651
single stack .380
One of the smallest, affordable, and reliable pistols you can conceal carry.
>>
>>77596301
So what about some of the Muslims supporting gays?
>>
>>77598418
I personally hate shooting glocks. I've never fired a glocks that I liked. They always feel unbalanced, and tiny grips never fit my hands. They feel like they're designed for women/children/manlets. Get yourself a P226R and join the big boys club.
>>
>>77598567
>>77598567
>trying to down a charging Mohammedian or rabid, rape-ape with .380
>not CCing a ks23 down your trouser leg
>>
>>77595917
Bringing the super special snowflakes in the form of fags/trannies over to the gun side of things would be a good thing.
>>
>I believe Omar Mateen is the manifestation of 2016 America. He is a product of conservative, fear-based rhetoric. He is a product of toxic masculinity pushed on him by our society. I believe Omar Mateen is a genuine representation of the broken American male. And I believe there are many, many more Omar Mateens out there.

yeah, can't wait for the west to collapse... can't come here soon enough.
>>
>>77598418
Not an ideal carry gun. .380 acp with only 6+1. The biggest appeal is it's small size and thing profile. You can get slightly larger cc handguns hotter in load and larger in caliber with the same mag capacity. A 42 is just buying the Glock brand name at that point.

Still better than nothing though.
>>
>>77596113
>>77595917
No shit right? Why doesn't she walk around Compton at 3am see how long she would last. I don't think a gun show will be the most frightening place for her anymore.
>>
>>77599090
what in your opinion, is the best carry gun?
the best home defense?
>>
>>77595917

Good for her stepping out of her comfort zone and deciding to protect herself.

I see the article as a positive.
>>
File: 1466099668013.jpg (29 KB, 309x326) Image search: [Google]
1466099668013.jpg
29 KB, 309x326
>I've been staring at the gun lying on my desk for more than an hour now. It’s not loaded. In fact, I own no bullets for it. But I've decided I need it — just in case
What?
>>
>>77595917
>i'm going to shit on the only people who care about my right to self-defense for social acceptance from leftists who want to disarm me and throw me in with murderous islamics
Can't wait to see these people dropped off buildings and hung from cranes. They richly deserve it for all the hate and bile they're STILL SPEWING to the right even after the realization that their true enemies are elsewhere. Hurry the hell up Hajjis.
>>
>>77599562
let the liberal adjust at her own pace
>>
>>77599562
One step at a time.
She'll be MAGA by next election cycle thanks to how her lib friend will treat her for that.
>>
>>77599702

Yeah exactly. Dude as someone who was also seriously blue pilled, this is some normal shit when you start to get red-pilled. Again she should be applauded for stepping out of her comfort zone and not conforming to the leftist hive mind.
>>
>>77599562
Reminds me of that liberal dumb cunt who bought a pistol, almost had a heart attack when she touched the bullets and went into homocidal rage when she entered a McDonalds, almost killing everyone there.
>>
>"Just in case" means the next time an old man decides to spit at me again while I’m simply walking down the sidewalk.
>"Just in case" means the next time a random frat boy leans out of his buddy’s lifted truck window and yells, "DYKE!" as they hastily pull away from the stoplight next to me.
She's willing to shoot at the drop of a hat
>>
>>77599922
exactly, she needs to start small, when she realizes that guns are mere tools for protection she will understand. She just needs to get used to it's presence and use.
>>
>>77599386
Well, I carry an m&p shield 9 8+1 with handloaded 9mm +p JHP (9mm hollow point with more powder than normal.) Ballistic gel tests tell me that it would only take 2 or 3 shots to fuck up even a giganigga. That's just what I like and what I can cc comfortably. Really, it's personal preference. Just make sure your ammo is sufficiently powerful. As for home defense, again, it's personal opinion. Can't go wrong with a 12g shotgun though.
>>
>>77600012
Holy shit, would you happen to have a link to the story?
>>
>>77600043
Libs always are. I've heard way more libs say 'We should line up the republicans/gunowners/whitemen/villainoftheweek and shoot them all!' waaay more than I've heard consivitivs say the equivalent
>>
sounds like a based gun show
>>
>>77599386
>is the best carry gun?
The gun you carry every day. Their is no best option for everyone. Find what fits your hands, light enough to be comfy, in a caliber you feel confident shooting. Could be single stack .380s like M&P bodyguard, glawk 42, walther ppk, or maybe subcompact 9s like the glawk 43, glawk 26, M&P shield, XDs, ruger lc9, etc.
>>
>>77600228
Sorry, no.

Maybe someone else will have it, if you really wanna read it go to /k/, they'll know what you are talking about.

It wa really funny, she went on forever how she was shaking, too scared to touch the pistol (that was still in the box at that point).

Like proper mental illness.
>>
>>77599922
Agreed, i would like to take her shooting. I bet once she fired off a few rounds her entire viewpoint would change.
>>
File: 1409023047237.png (196 KB, 389x279) Image search: [Google]
1409023047237.png
196 KB, 389x279
The only two guns leftists know are GLOCK and AR-15. I'm nostalgic for the 90s when they thought everything was an AK-47.

https://youtu.be/AQ1hxG74XlE
>>
>>77599562
This is a pretty common thing for people getting into the gun world who know a whole lot about why guns are dangerous, but haven't studied gun safety and laws the way gun owners do.

Basically she thinks she can flash her piece or whip it out and point it at someone threateningly to diffuse a situation, rather than only taking it out when needed and using it when deployed, the way both the law and principles of safe gun usage would dictate.

She'll be a statistic one way or the other. Either she'll massively overreact to an easily manageable situation, whip out an empty gun and get shot, or she'll nut up and buy bullets before getting a feel for how to responsibly use a gun and become an accidental discharge stat.
>>
File: 1466140363650.jpg (51 KB, 540x507) Image search: [Google]
1466140363650.jpg
51 KB, 540x507
>>77595917
>Step into a world surrounded by people who terrify you
>Literally ALL OF THEM want you to be able to defend yourself

Say what you will about crazy right wing people, we want you to be armed because we care about you. We have an emotional investment in your safety. It doesn't matter if you're a libcuck college professor or a Gay or a member of Greenpeace, if you were bludgeoned to death by a congress of baboons in a McDonalds Parking Lot, that hurts us.

Arm yourselves. Protect yourselves. The government can't do shit, the Pulse shooting was proof of that. This is America, you are entitled to your own defense.
>>
>>77596015
This may end up being one of the greatest fortunes for gun owners, if pussy liberals start liking guns because they make them feel safe (which is what they should do in the first place, but lol logic)
>>
>>77600417
Thanks m8, I'll try asking around there if an appropriate threat comes up. It definitely sounds like something a crazy liberal would do.
>>
>>77595917
Archive for those who want it.
https://archive.is/nUUVJ
>>
>>77600869
finally, thanks m8
>>
>>77595917
Damn I gotta get me one of those lighters, wonder if they're zippo
>>
>>77600869
Thanks John
>>
>>77601345
No problemo, Alec.
>>
File: 1466139743066.jpg (43 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1466139743066.jpg
43 KB, 720x540
>>77595917
>But I've decided I need it — just in case.

>Just in case" means the next time an old man decides to spit at me again while I’m simply walking down the sidewalk.
>Just in case" means the next time a random frat boy leans out of his buddy’s lifted truck window and yells, "DYKE!" as they hastily pull away from the stoplight next to me.
>Just in case" means I expect things to escalate, because, for me, they always have.

So a just in case scenario for her is getting spit at or heckled on the street.

>I quit shooting completely at 20 years old when I began a period of crippling depression that lasted for more than five years. I hid from guns, knowing that my years of experience with them would make me comfortable enough to perhaps use one on myself when I was feeling particularly suicidal.
>Years of medication and good therapy later
This is the exact type of person, that generally this very type of person that wrote this story, thinks shouldn't own guns. Suicidal, depressed, medicated.

Also
> I don’t believe we can blame the Orlando shooting on "radical Islam."
>I believe Omar Mateen is the manifestation of 2016 America.
>And that is where my anger about this situation is directed: at the Omar Mateen who was created and radicalized by the American ideals he was fed day in and day out.
>
The Islam I know and love is a beautiful religion, its followers some of the most accepting and loving people I know, even after they find out I’m gay.
"It's America fault that Muslims hate gays, and is America fault that he killed 50 off my fellow xirs. It has nothing to do with Islam universally condemning gays. They're the religion of peace!"
>>
>>77600284
>GUNS ARE SCARY AND EVIL!
>Let's use guns to remove problematic people!

Hypocrites are always so blind.
>>
The most easily triggered (arf!) individuals being armed is a good thing?
Do micro-aggressions make for justifiable homicides?
>>
>>77598677
Lies. Taqiyya or however you spell it. Basically Islam says it's okay for Muslims to lie if it's about fooling their enemies.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ2QevndGLg
>>
>>77601783
I know you're joking but

>The most easily triggered (arf!) individuals being armed is a good thing?
There's cautious and there's impulsive, for the sake of the concealed carry community I hope she's more of the first one.

>Do micro-aggressions make for justifiable homicides?
As of now no, but the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if assault or similar charges are dropped because someone "deserved it"
>>
File: 1464354088293.jpg (25 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1464354088293.jpg
25 KB, 500x341
>>77595917
>I don’t believe we can blame the Orlando shooting on "radical Islam." I do believe Omar Mateen is a product of America’s hypermasculine, police-worshiping society that screamed at him from all directions to stay in the closet, to hide any sort of mental illness, or risk not being a "real man."
wew lad
>>
>I’ve been staring at the gun lying on my desk for more than an hour now. It’s not loaded. In fact, I own no bullets for it. But I've decided I need it — just in case.

>As a gay woman living in the American South, "just in case" for me means that I expect one day to be followed into a women’s restroom by some "concerned citizen" because I’m not feminine-presenting, hardly at all, and don’t adhere to traditional gender standards. "Just in case" means the next time an old man decides to spit at me again while I’m simply walking down the sidewalk. "Just in case" means the next time a random frat boy leans out of his buddy’s lifted truck window and yells "DYKE!" as they hastily pull away from the stoplight next to me. "Just in case" means I expect things to escalate, because, for me, they always have.

What the fuck? This is the sort of spastic who really shouldn't have guns.
>>
>>77600869
thanks lad
>>
File: ribbon.png (9 KB, 100x162) Image search: [Google]
ribbon.png
9 KB, 100x162
>>77595917
I think we are all for homosexuals investing in fire arms.
>>
Remember this gem?

msmagazine.com/blog/2013/06/12/my-month-with-a-gun-week-one/
>>
>>77598786
*You* are why ppl who know nothing about guns hate ppl who know something about guns. Try not to be such a condescending, small-dicked, know-it-all asshole next time.

>democrat NYC nra member, jethro, so dont even try it
>>
>>77599077
>I believe Omar Mateen is the manifestation of 2016 America. He is a product of conservative, fear-based rhetoric. He is a product of toxic masculinity pushed on him by our society.

Wasnt he a democrat?
>>
>>77599077
Or he couldn't handle the fact he was gay and a member of a religion that preaches death to fags.
>>
>>77600383
I like the px4 9mm. Also liked my baby eagle .45. Have a colt lawman in.357 mag , very comfortable for me but im larger than most folks and i can conceal it easily .
>>
>>77603336
>Tony told me a Glock doesn’t have an external safety feature, so when I got home and opened the box and saw the magazine in the gun I freaked. I was too scared to try and eject it as thoughts flooded my mind of me accidentally shooting the gun and a bullet hitting my son in the house or rupturing the gas tank of my car, followed by an earth-shaking explosion.

>these are the people calling me a dumb inbred conservative hick for owning guns
>>
I, for one, welcome our new Islamic overlords. Let them take out the trash, then we can take out the trash.
>>
>>77601436
This entire situation is making me angry as fuck and is pushing me to go spend money I really don't fucking have.

Can anyone tell me what the standard price is of a ar-15?
>>
>>77604516
$500-$700 for above average
>>
>>77603529

Yup.

lol
>>
>>77603529
Yes.
>>
>>77605191
Sounds good I really haven't even shot a gun in many many years kinda nervous I'll look like a fucking retard at a shooting range
>>
>>77599562
>I bought this coffee maker
>I heard coffee is a really dangerous addictive drug
>It's not loaded. In fact, I own no coffee grounds for it.

>But I've decided I need it -- just in case.
>>
>>77606096
>kinda nervous I'll look like a fucking retard

Learn how to operate your firearm comfortably and follow the four rules of safety strictly and you'll be better of than most of the people I see shooting.
>>
>>77595917

By the way...

>Bree Schmidt

>Schmidt
>>
>>77606525

https://twitter.com/B_Schmidt

God damn, pure stereotype as always...
>>
>LGBTQIA
they just keep adding more
>>
File: 4L_KlzA0IDL.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
4L_KlzA0IDL.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>77595917
Next step in the downfall of america. Angry dykes with guns. This won't end badly. Just wait until one of these degenerate cunts pulls an omar but on FUCKING CIS WHITE MALES. And watch the feminist media defend her as a hero. Dykes need to be locked up in mental institutions. They are more dangerous to society than fags. They are the reason feminist cancer exists.
>>
>>77606096
After buying it take some time at home to figure out how to hold and handle it, obviously unloaded and follow the 4 rules.

You will be nervous your first time at the range, just take things as slowly as you need to and ignore the tier 1 operators with chest rigs and magazines pouches doing mozambique drills and screaming something about moldy labias. Ask for help from the range officers if you need help with any shit, they're usually very helpful.
>>
>>77595917
>the people who frighten me the most
Everything you need to know right there.
>>
>>77607449

Adding on to this you should learn how to properly use earplugs, and then double up plugs and muffs when you go shooting. Ranges, even outdoor ones, can be incredibly loud depending on the firearms other people have brought. You'll know what I mean the first time you end up next to a muzzle braked rifle, or a rifle chambered in a serious cartridge like .338 Lapua Magnum.

Doubling up your hearing protection makes it less likely you will develop a flinch, and makes it easier to focus on your shooting fundamentals.
>>
>>77607222
>She fought the patriarchy! Muh historical oppression, muh colonialist frameset, muh systematic rape culture.

t. Judith Butler and Andrea Dworkin, in loving memory of Rosa Luxemburg
>>
>Be a Britbong
>Go to the US
>House I'm staying in has many, many firearms inside.
>Don't touch them because they're not mine to touch.
>One night, I'm awakened by the girl I'm staying with pushing a Glock into my hands while whispering that she thinks there's a black in the house (Her exact words)
>Check slide. One in chamber
>Don't bother to check safety because Glocks don't have one.
>She brought her own pistol and was copying me exactly.
>Thought about taking both handguns but decide I'm not John Woo and it'll only make her think I'm incompetent.
>I tell her to stay in my bed and cover the door.
>We tactical now.
>In pajamas, start clearing the house
>It's only us in the house so to reassure her I start yelling "-Room name,- CLEAR!"
>Having a little fun doing this, honestly.
>Despite having no experience with handguns whatsoever, I manage to clear a fucking house in like a minute.
>No negroes detected. Turned lights on to make sure they weren't using their natural camouflage. Doors and windows were fine. Good thing too, because I'd have been legally FUCKED if I shot a guy.
>Get a handy from her as thanks for putting her mind at ease.
>Shit was so cash

>Meanwhile some bint born in the Deep Fucking South is afraid to buy bullets, and believes having a pistol is licence to point it at people who might be packing guns WITH bullets inside.

How the fuck does a total noguns perform better with a pistol than this fucking idiot?
>>
File: 1461123867181.png (321 KB, 540x634) Image search: [Google]
1461123867181.png
321 KB, 540x634
>>77610639
>No negroes detected. Turned lights on to make sure they weren't using their natural camouflage.
Fuck dude I'm on an airplane and looking like an idiot laughing so hard. I haven't laughed that hard from a comment on 4chan in so long.

You win the internet for the day.
>>
>>77599077

I've been seeing more and more people blaming mass shootings on masculinity. Interesting.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

0:33 shows exactly why guns are needed.
>>
>>77595917
Really terrible. She'll regret her decision when a loved one hurts themselves with the weapon.

Guns are for the police, not the average citizen.
>>
>>77611709

>this is how they act on camera with an armed cop on scene

Whew, france.
>>
>>77598567
Wish I could fire a Glock 19 Gen 4, it looks rad
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (30 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
30 KB, 700x450
>>77595917
>The Islam I know and love is a beautiful religion, its followers some of the most accepting and loving people I know, even after they find out I’m gay.
>>
Why is it that liberals think guns are like something out of a Tarantino where if you get shot you are knocked back and blood sprays everywhere?
>>
File: glawk.jpg (186 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
glawk.jpg
186 KB, 640x480
>>77612534
They are pretty damn cool I have a Gen 3 G19 Pretty much the same damn thing. I got a Glock 43 though for EDC it fits better in my skinny jeans. The faggot is not getting bashed or if I do I'll at least take one with me.
>>
>>77612023
they literally have no identity
why would they care about anything?
>>
>Feminist dyke spewing buzzwords actually makes some sort of sense for once
Oh boy. Have we started the fire?
>>
>>77612906
Because that is literally where they get all their information on guns from.
>>
>>77603457

t. a massive faggot
>>
>>77595917
>"Just in case" means the next time an old man decides to spit at me again while I’m simply walking down the sidewalk.
>"Just in case" means the next time a random frat boy leans out of his buddy’s lifted truck window and yells, "DYKE!" as they hastily pull away from the stoplight next to me.
Remember Americans, the next time you spit in the general direction of a woman you'll get shot.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.