[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will the Mexican invasion end? I escaped Commiefronia years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 24
When will the Mexican invasion end?
I escaped Commiefronia years ago to beautiful Idaho. Last couple of years the Mexican population has gotten DEEP as fuck. When I go to the store I see them with their five kids and speaking spic.
>>
Move to Canada
>>
It won't end until we recover back the territory that you traitorously stole from us.

Remember there are 20 to 40 million legal Mexicans already in your country, paired with your pathetic cuckskin fertility rates we will make America ours in a few generations.

Better start learning some Spanish cuckskin
>>
>>77588941
This. I have never seen a chicano in my life, and I live in Toronto.
>>
>>77589066
Only after you return your clay to the Aztecs

also, spouting the zionist meme, pfft.

I enjoy most Mexicans, but you sir, are an idiot.
>>
>>77589066
It rightfully belonged to the Spanish before you, and then before them, the Native Aamericans. Are you that ignorant?
>>
>>77589066
>Better start learning some Spanish cuckskin

You better learn how to make micro processors.
>>
File: Nick Young confused Miitomo.jpg (26 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
Nick Young confused Miitomo.jpg
26 KB, 480x477
>>77589099
>I have never seen a chicano in my life
because Chicanos are Americans with parents from Mexico
>>77588941
no
>>
File: United States of Mexico.jpg (115 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
United States of Mexico.jpg
115 KB, 1080x1080
The Mexican invasion will never stop I thought you knew it was like that
>>
>>77588708
Idaho is shot Mexicans have def taken over any were outside Boise and sun valley best leave like I did such a shame to wonderful mountains
>>
File: most-common-country-immigrants.jpg (451 KB, 1008x638) Image search: [Google]
most-common-country-immigrants.jpg
451 KB, 1008x638
HOW
>>
>>77589281
worry bout them refugees whiteboi
>>
>>77589066
Better learn how to dodge a bullet
>>
>>77589066
You have to go back.
>>
>>77589257
>>77589175
According to /pol/tards Mexico is a 'shitskin' country plagued with native American ancestry

We don't have to give shit back because we're already native americans, and the US rightfully belongs to us too
>>
File: 1462289767257.jpg (664 KB, 1335x600) Image search: [Google]
1462289767257.jpg
664 KB, 1335x600
can't stop won't stop
>>
>>77590266
Doubt your fatass, basement dwelling self would go on a spree killing Mexicans on the streets.

Why is it that stormfags always fantasize with this bullshit?

>>77590431
You have to stop spouting memes
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
>>77589066
>he thinks the illegals won't have to fight the influx of refugees for the country
>mexican intellectual
>>
these whitebois think we scared of some refugees kek
>>
>>77591615
>implying us based Mexicans feel any guilt for muh refugees

Remember that it wasn't us who bombed them to kingdom come

It was whites, pussy cuckskin trash
>>
>>77592313
plz go to south america
>>
>>77589066
T. La Ratas
>>
>>77591275
Except you are a bunch of sunburnt Spanish rats. Spain doesnt want you. Mexico doesnt want you. America doesnt want you. Like the rapisys you ate you fore yourselves all over the country and use lies to justify your crime sprees.

We be natives and shit.
T. Pablo Martinez.
>>
>>77589066
You can't even run your country and you dream of taking ours. You people are our bitches and the equivalent of slaves. Most people like Mexicans here because they are easy to manipulate and control. Your nationalist bullshit is pure fantasy.
>>
>>77588708
We'll just simply outbreed you and you can't do a thing about it.
>>
>>77589875
This map is so comfy.
>>
>Mexicans come to US to escape Mexico
>Mexicans make the US exactly like the place they don't like

Elon Musk needs to hurry up with those reusable rockets and EM-Drives

Its time to leave
>>
>>77594019
In this respect you are incorrect. I make a great living and have no desire to move to the US. The Mexican economy is thriving and many Mexicans are returning to work here.

We have corruption but so do you, but at least we know it. You guys are in serious denial.
>>
>>77594019
>deluded stormfags cuckskins think some billionaire sleazebag is going to save da white rice by sending them to space

Toppest kek
The only people who will go to space are the billionaires and people in high spheres in the government

Most certainly, white trash and the majority of whites will not enjoy that luxury

Kek
>>
>>77593794
That's nothing to be proud of Paco. I can't wait until the safety net for you rats collapses under all your collective weight and you start drowning in the squalor you created
>>
there isn't a mexican invasion going on
muh mexican nationalist are very los in number here and there
if you are really going to piss yourself because they preferencia to speak in spanish you are crazy
There will ever be an aztlan separación
Latinos will be a majority until 2050, theres plenty of time to integrate
The worst that can happen is for the rest of you to speak spanish.
>>
>>77593615
>Except you are a bunch of sunburnt Spanish rats.
Nice ad hominem
> Spain doesnt want you. Mexico doesnt want you. America doesnt want you.
Source?
>Like the rapisys you ate you fore yourselves all over the country and use lies to justify your crime sprees.
Source?
>We be natives and shit.
>T. Pablo Martinez.
Stormfags often call us brown midgets when it suits, and 'Spaniard rats' when their 'gib back land to aztecs' bullshit doesn't work.

So you're going to have to pick one meme and stick with it you pussy ass jizzmop white trash
>>
>>77594269
Yeah, lets just ignore the 2/3 of your country filled up with dark beaners who literally can't make a living so they have to come stink up the US, and focus on the minority who live in the slightly nicer south just so I can convince muh internet friends that Mexico is a nice place.
>>
>>77594742
>That's nothing to be proud of Paco.
I would say a non violent reconquista right under the noses of racists who think their race is superior is quite something to be proud of.
> I can't wait until the safety net for you rats collapses under all your collective weight and you start drowning in the squalor you created
We'll just take more of your jobs to compensate for rising welfare

Also
>bitching about welfare when basic income and automated labor is right around the corner
Lol @ stormfag memes
>>
>>77589066
>Won it through conquest..
>Stole

Stay assmad and accept that your shit race is inferior..

You know what happens when you really piss off the white man. We have camps ready and waiting to throw your beaner asses in to rot..
>>
>>77594357
The question still stands, why come to America for a better life just to make it like Mexico?
>>
>>77595171
because beaners are just as bad as niggers..

as you try to reason...
>>
>>77594269
Fair enough.
and I am happy for you.
If more of your countrymen followed your example, both our countries would be greater places.
Have a lot of kids, and raise them right.
>>
>>77595162
We're going to conquer it those territories back, so it's fine.

No hard feelings, cuckskin. You're free to keep fantasizing about camps in the meantime.
>>
>>77588708

that ended a few years ago, now they're importing allahu ackbar syriashoots
>>
>>77593706
This. Nigger, how are you going to even maintain a war economy, when you can't even maintain a non-war economy?
>>
>>77595162
you ain't going to do shit white boi
We already took NY from the Dominicans and PRs
>>
File: 1465873133253.png (812 KB, 949x608) Image search: [Google]
1465873133253.png
812 KB, 949x608
>>77588708
Hows idaho? Thinking about moving to bosie or poteccelo
>>
>>77595442
We're going to unify all of south and north america because unlike warmongering white trash we like the Chinese and Russians
>>
>>77595656
unified under the cartel and fat cats
>>
>>77595404
This time we kill you all when we beat you in another war
>>
>>77595171
>The question still stands, why come to America for a better life just to make it like Mexico?
I don't even think a substantial part of our population is emigrating to the US, however, the few that did emigrate are multiplying fruitfully to do our bidding.

So, we can make life better in Mexico while taking over the US. You are operating under the false notion that problems in Mexico arise naturally because of the people, rather than a complex group of circumstances.
>>
>>77591275
We don't have to give shit back because we're already native americans, and the US rightfully belongs to us too
"Native American" is not a culture or ethnic group.

A Carib is not Mohawk is not a Sioux is not a Comanche is not a Yuma is not a Mixtec is not an Aztec is not a Mayan.

Your kind would not have been welcome in these lands regardless of whether or not the White Man came. You were too weak to take these lands from their previous owners by force as we did, and now you seek to cast yourself as their heir to usurp our rightful claims.
>>
File: image.png (492 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
492 KB, 960x640
>>77595656
What in the fuck am I reading? You're not making any sense.
>>
>>77591275
Either Mexicans have the most subtle bait, or they're bigger crybabies than the blacks and the Jews combined.
>>
>>77595810
As opposed to the military industrial complex and big business?

I think those are very much alike

Also cartels won't be a thing because we'd legalize the shit
>>
I'll tell ya what Mexico. We'll let you in, but you gotta let those Salvadoreans and Guatemalans into your country too
>>
>>77595404
Its no fantasy, Juan. We will water our crops with beaner blood.
>>
>>77596147

they talk a lot of shit but 70% of them are little dicked manlets with really low self esteem. they're kinda like chinese people.
>>
There is always one buttmad anti-white mexican in like 3 out 10 threads here.
It's probably the same guy too
>>
>>77596079
I think he wants to turn every country on both continents into failed third world shitholes?
>>
>>77589066
Legal brownie here, go fuck yourself you disgusting spic. With the state of your shitty country, I doubt that the deluded dream if yours will ever be one a reality.

Hope you enjoy paying for that wall.
>>
>>77596172
compare our state before and after the 1965 immigration act and tell me why a takeover by third world pygmies would actually improve the U.S.
beaners are delusional once again. A country is its people, and your people are literally brown peasants. It's been that way in Mexico and South America for a long time now.
>>
>>77596172
goddamn, youre fucking retarded...how are you going to make money if you legalize it?

Mexicans are shit and your banter is jr high tier..
>>
>>77595143
>non violent
lmao. You're not fooling anyone, you people are all thugs
>>
>>77596079
How so?
The topic was war economies, I've said we have no interest in perpetuating military rivalry between Russia/China. The south/north unification isn't related to that but it's still relevant.
>>
>>77596388
Yeah sure thing cletus, let me know when you feel like leaving the basement.

>>77596450
Most Hispanics are against trump and the ideology he parrots you're a minority.

Also how does the state of Mexico prevents us from taking over the US?
>>
>>77589875
>pinoys in west virginia
makings of a sitcom right there
>>
File: 1462482695428.gif (603 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462482695428.gif
603 KB, 320x240
>>77596546
Lookey here, we got ourselves a mexican intellectual in our midst...

I cant wait until you wetbacks try some stupid shit...

Next time were taking all of it... all the way to Panama..
>>
>>77596756
Ill bury your whole fucking family in my basement...
>>
>>77596450
You'll be the first to go
>>
>>77596515
The same way alcohol producers made money after prohibition in the US ended.

>>77596464
>compare our state before and after the 1965 immigration act and tell me why a takeover by third world pygmies would actually improve the U.S.
Yes because the immigration act is the only thing that changed in American society since 1965, it's only natural to reach the conclusion that immigrants are to blame for America's downfall. Top kek.
>beaners are delusional once again. A country is its people, and your people are literally brown peasants. It's been that way in Mexico and South America for a long time now.
You call me delusional, yet, have to resort to reductionist fantasies to explain the fall of your nation? That's rich cletus
>>
>>77596922
keep selling wolf tickets white boi i'm in Phoenix right now let's see if we can handle this
>>
>>77596529
Source?

>>77596828
>>77596922
Looks like we have an Internet tough guy who types like a mysterious faggot...interesting...
>>
Of coarse you are..
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 237x213
>>77588708
Even this board has fallen to us. While you were all taking it up the ass from Ahmed and Jamal we were sneaking in the back.

America is basically ours at this point ao might as well start learning spanish or go back to Europe and learn arabic
>>
>>77599806
Based Mexibro

I'm thinking of moving into the US soon

What measures should I take to advance our objectives once I'm living there?

Asides from the basics like having several children to uphold our heritage, I can't think of many
>>
I'm only half Mexican, will I be spared when you guys take over Cali?
>>
>>77599806
We taking and they don't know it
Busy talking about the Jews and Muslims kekek
>>
>>77588708

how many kids do you have/planning to have?

that's your answer.
>>
>>77589066
Mexicans really believe this shit
>>
>>77599806

>eyyyy better learn spanish now esse
>all your kids end up speaking english instead
>>
>>77589175
> zionist meme
> using the pally meme
>>
>>77600754

there is a quote from an argentinian intelectual called juan bautista alberdi that confirms this. he said: 'gobernar es poblar' [to govern is to populate].

it doesn't matters who is in charge, demographics matter. look at israel and muslims in france or england. if there is enough people from a group they will have control over the territory. no matter what the constitution or history say
>>
>>77600754
>t. Increasingly nervous trumpfag
Which part of my statement seems unrealistic?
>>
File: 1465300436436.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1465300436436.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>77589875
>All those mexican flags
>Fucking phillipinos in formerly all white west virginia
Goddamnit, at least montana is safe
>>
>>77588708
It ends when White men put Iron in their hearts.
>>
why don't you prideful cuckholds post in spanish, if you're taking over use your own language instead of being linguo cucked by the white man
>>
>>77600754
the goyim has chosen us
>>
>>77601916
I'd rather let you know how we are cucking you thoroughly and even communicating in your own language while you come to terms with the fact you can't do shit about it.
>>
File: ECW Sandman and Women.jpg (23 KB, 407x305) Image search: [Google]
ECW Sandman and Women.jpg
23 KB, 407x305
>>77601916
we're undercover...on a mission of lust
>>
You in cour d lane? Sandpoint?
>>
>>77588708
Come to Maine. The state is over 90% white and 85% Forrest. You don't even need a permit to conceal carry.
>>
>>77602136
>>77602272

lmao mexican neckbeards are funny as fuck, desperately trying to cling onto some of their turd world culture as they are rapidly anglicized and absorbed into white america
>>
It ends when we physically remove them, cut them off economically then after a new generation of white Americans are born and most of the mestizos and indios have died off we colonise South and Central America in the tradition of our forefathers by bringing in women with us and pushing them off the habitable land. It's our manifest destiny.
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (11 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
11 KB, 250x247
>>77602659
you're next maine
>>
>>77602688
You're deluded if you think English speaking cholos are capable of maintaining civilisation. Calling them Anglos is like calling Jamaicans Anglos.
>>
>>77588708
serves you right fucker, should've stayed and tried to revive our state to its glorious potential. Have fun with all the beaners you knew and loved in California, now in a shittier local
>>
>>77597152
>immigrants are to blame for America's downfall.

nope, just a large part. sorry mijo
>>
File: 1436527672734.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1436527672734.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>77602659

my city is currently getting BLACKED.

>tfw i saw like 5-6 black people growing up 0-26
>tfw my new neighbors are black
>they shout constantly, nigger it up in the driveway
>constantly smoking cigarillos, and pot
>neighbors are a happy white family
>physics professor father, math teacher mother
>smart and awkward son
>they laugh and talk quietly on their back porch while the niggers have a "BBQ" saying nigga constantly and shouting at each other.

>REEEEEEEE

Gotta buy my own house in a good area to get away from this shit.
>>
File: Halloween sheet ghost.jpg (19 KB, 462x373) Image search: [Google]
Halloween sheet ghost.jpg
19 KB, 462x373
>>77603769
what city whiteboi
>>
>>77604063

Bangor.

For some reason we opted to have Job Core moved here. Shit tons of black people showed up.

I thought my neighbors name was Al.

Its "L"
>>
>>77603769
I'm from Philadelphia, there is no getting away from it.

They are like a disease slowly spreading. If you were to look at maps over the years showing the black US population it would look like an outbreak simulation.
No end in sight friend.

Only safe places left are cold. They hate the cold.
>>
>>77589875
Is Mexico the only latin-American country sending immigrants to the US? I call it bulshit.
>>
File: F3_05_elysium.jpg (118 KB, 908x478) Image search: [Google]
F3_05_elysium.jpg
118 KB, 908x478
>>77588708
>Mexicans move into civilized industrious town
>Destroy property values through crime, drugs, scams, thievery
>Whites and other civilized people move away
>Mexicans blame Americans and their racism for the town turning into a ghetto
>Whites move to new town, bringing industries and increasing the standard of living immensely
>Mexicans follow them, destroy property values through crime ect ect
>Whites fly away again to a new town
>Repeat ad infinitum

Mexicans will never change. They'll keep blaming everything but themselves, they'll keep making excuses as to why they're entitled to the fruits of our people.

>We can move into the southern US states illegally because it used to be Mexico's land
>We can move into all of the United States because we're descended from Natives
>We can move into Canada because there were also Natives there
>We can move into Asia because the natives were originally from asia
>We can move into Europe because we're 99.999% white european spaniard
>We can move into the Middle East because the Spaniards were part Arab

Where does it end? Are we going to end up with an Elysium situation where Mexicans have taken over the entire world and turned it into a post apocalyptic shithole, and the few remaining civilized people are forced into a massive space station just to be able to have some form of advanced society and infrastructure without the beaner horde destroying it? Is this space station too going to be destroyed because they must have everything?

I wouldn't even care if Mexicans could be civilized, but at the rate they're going, they're never going to change because they'll always find a scapegoat for their problems.
>>
File: thesebeaners.jpg (13 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
thesebeaners.jpg
13 KB, 237x212
>>77601329

Pretty much ALL of it, Alejandro...

Delude yourself further while we laugh at you.
>>
File: MIIS O-Dog.gif (943 KB, 392x211) Image search: [Google]
MIIS O-Dog.gif
943 KB, 392x211
>>77604339
can't stop us
>>
>>77599806
You're already speaking a European language retard.
>>
>>77604338
>Only safe places left are cold. They hate the cold.
Alaska is full of niggers. The only safe place is to price them out by paying the whites only tax. That multiplies the price of any property. You need the rent and cost of living in your area to be too high for HUD to start shipping in the chimps and beaners. I've seen dumps go for an a absurd amount of money just because the place is in a good area. What a good area means there's only white people there.
>>
>>77600908
>this
thank you based anon
>>
>>77588708

I dunno When will the american pyramid scheme end?

If the answer is never then welcome to mexico.
>>
>>77588708
>When will the Mexican invasion end?
Forcefully? When you get better illegal immigration policies and punishments OR when the economic or social enviroment in Mexico gets better, For example during 50s, 60s, Mexico was a poor place, but despite that most people had a chance in life, they had an stable job, etc... and there were no massive inmigrations, everything started in late 70s after the devaluatins started to be a common occurrence and Peso started to plummet.

Naturally? Probably in the next 40 years, most young people refuse to have kids, the average is 1.9 per couple, but it is constantly dropping, also young people dislike the idea of jumping the border, because unless married people or people with kids, they have no real reasons to pursue better opportunities for their families, and instead they decided to settle in a mid-range job in any large city, also when the current 30-50yo generation retires from the job market, there will be millions of job positions available, and in 40 years most of them will be dead, that means ending the largest generation ever in Mexico.
>>
File: mexican.jpg (7 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
mexican.jpg
7 KB, 219x230
There is nothing wrong with having a large Mexican population

>Mexicans are family oriented
>Mexicans are conservative
>Mexicans are White

I dont see the problem...... Mexicans are brotier
>>
>>77589066
>be mix of Spaniards and african slaves with 1/32nd native
>this our land ese
>>
>>77605928
canada we'll be next too faggot
>>
>>77605869
>>Mexicans are family oriented
Yes this is true, unfortunately this tends to be one if not OUR BIGGEST problem too, if you are a judge or a cop it means your brothers/cousins have a free card to do everything they want, because you need to help, I mean they are family. It means most political, social and financial choices we made are family based, and there is A LOT of nepotism here too.
>>Mexicans are conservative
Yes mostly.
>>Mexicans are White
KEK no, like 10% is white 89.99999% is brownie and 0.00001 is either nigger, jew or asian.
>>
>>77588941
are you dumb? Trudeau will remove visas for mexicans.
>>
>>77605869
Except they're not. The two parties in Mexico are both socialists and the Mexicans in America vote overwhelmingly Democrat. 70% of hispanics favour more welfare spending, increasing taxes, banning guns and expansion of the federal government. They're at odds with our way of life.
>>
>>77605869
>Mexicans are family oriented
>Mexicans are conservative

yes I love fucking my little sister to show him why wearing yoga pants is degenerate. I rip them off her tender ass before shoving my dick inside.
>>
>>77606620
My bad
>>
>>77606666
>The two parties in Mexico are both socialists
But there are like 7 big parties and like dozens of smaller parties, even if we count the big and relevant parties we still have 4 of them.

The PAN (Arguably the 2nd biggest) is the opposite of socialist.
>>
>>77596411
Just like that one antifa greek poster
>>
>>77606542
The brown skinned Mexicans are still White

Their brown skin comes from adapting to Mexico's harsher climate but they are still genetically White
>>
File: soon.jpg (42 KB, 599x445) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
42 KB, 599x445
>>77589066
Ah....I love it when rats come out to play.
>>
File: gorra.png (526 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
gorra.png
526 KB, 475x475
>>77589496
NOPE WERE COMING TO CLAIM WATS OURS AND DARES NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT
MAMA
MAKE
AMERICA
MEXICO
AGAIN
>>
>>77589066
You left the lawnmower on, Miguel.
>>
File: Jeresey Shore.gif (2 MB, 354x200) Image search: [Google]
Jeresey Shore.gif
2 MB, 354x200
>>77608371
ain't happening the jews have chosen hillary
you think voting matters?
>>
Mexicans are bro tier, stop spreading division
>>
>>77600908
Commiefornia here
This is 100 percent true.
>>
>>77594765
Esta correcto, sabes.
>>
>>77608534
where you get this
>>
File: received_1057640130986842.jpg (19 KB, 620x200) Image search: [Google]
received_1057640130986842.jpg
19 KB, 620x200
Any aztlanistas in the states? How are our operations going, California here. Slowly converting blind people who aren't even of Mexican descent to our causa
>>
>>77589875
I call BS. Florida should be Cuba
>>
>>77610129
fellow native this is fake
>>
>>77610272
lol it's real cubans are getting the boot
in NY PRs and DRs are getting it too and PRs lost many men back in 2012 even tho there the legal ones
>>
>>77591275
Except for the fact that Mexico sold it to the United States lmao keep crying wetback
>>
>>77611162
we taking it back
>>
Haha, even your precious safe space has been infiltrated by us.

No pararemos hasta que aztlan sea conquistada de nuevo! Viva Mexico cabrones!
>>
>>77589627
>Syntax Error
can't compute >.0
>>
>>77604339
No, they all sneak through Mexico though and get dumped there when they have to go back
>>
>>77606542
>tfw family diluted Euro Ancestry by mixing with natives.

Fuck senpai, only a handful of my cousins have colored eyes. My grandfathers had green and blue :<

but they wanted their fuggin' squaa
>>
>>77613231
legal residents anon
>>
>>77600908
This is the truth, Americans don't like chicanos, Mexicans don't like chicanos.
>>77599806
How does it feel knowing you have no real home, no place in the world and most people wish you didn't exist?.
>>
>>77596828
they're called goobacks
>>
>>77588708
>I escaped Commiefronia years ago

And ten mexicans moved into your old place right after you left.
>>
>>77608534
Kek

Why not move back to Mexico? Plenty of jobs there. All you la ratas are trash they would exterminate in mexico and you know it. You pussies ran away. Your like niggers mixed with jews and the worst of.

Go fuck a burrito and take your diabeetus shot before you down another 2 liter of big red.
>>
>>77588708
When we overthrow the government. You have to understand that this government no longer serves you. Mexicans aren't just magically appearing, they are let in by the government. Democrats have political interests and republicans have business interests. This will be allowed until a revolution.

The one mexibro here that isn't baiting with cumskin rhetoric is wrong, however. There won't be any assimilation. Assimilation happens when a population it's around 4 percent I'm any given area..California majority Hispanic in many non rural areas.

Immigration is another form of war. The Indians weren't really wiped out from conflict. It was mostly just settlers. Our country will be just another banana republic unless something drastic happens.
>>
>>77605928
african admixture is close to none
so if we really are 1/32nd native, i guess the mexico is white meme is true
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.