[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do homosexuals represent freedom, liberty, and "Western
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 338x435) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 338x435
Do homosexuals represent freedom, liberty, and "Western values"? Because in each and every Western country, traditionally gays were killed, imprisoned, beaten or at least scorned.

Traditionally, gays were treated in much the same way muslims treat them.

What I'm trying to ask is this - is /pol/ truly "Progressive"?
>>
>implying the founders of Western civilization didn't get down with other dudes
Fag hate is relatively recent and a product of Jew religion's spread.
>>
>>77586231
> Because in each and every Western country, traditionally gays were killed, imprisoned, beaten or at least scorned.

Centuries ago, not today you retard.
>>
>>77586333
>Jew religion's spread.

Also this
>>
>>77586532

Try decades
>>
File: Petronius.jpg (43 KB, 313x499) Image search: [Google]
Petronius.jpg
43 KB, 313x499
>>77586231
>Traditionally, gays were treated in much the same way muslims treat them.
>Ancient Rome.

You know nothing about the history of homosexuality, young catamite.
>>
/Pol/ doesn't like gays. Gays don't even like gays. But it's better to have gay people running around in close-knit circles than "straight" men blowing each other behind their wives' backs and beating the life out of each other for seeing their small cocks.
>>
>>77586622
>Try decades

No centuries ago.
>>
>>77586696
No, decades, they used to get beat up at school
>>
>>77586231
The fact we don't kill gays represents the freedom we have in the new west
>>
>>77586739
>Used to
>>
File: Super gay nazi pol flag.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Super gay nazi pol flag.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>77586680
/pol/ is semi-secretly very gay, kind-of like Omar.
>>
>>77586333

fucking larping piece of shit. are all ameriburgers this retarded?
>>
>>77586803
>/pol/ is semi-secretly very gay, kind-of like Omar.

Omar was also a racist so it kinda fits.
>>
>>77586803
>>>/lgbt/
I'm sure a lot of them are still repressed, but you don't cure poison with more poison.
>>
>>77586889
>fucking larping piece of shit. are all ameriburgers this retarded?

Homosexuals were never persecuted in the uSA. That's just propaganda.
>>
>>77586889
Larping? Did you post in the wrong thread or are your buzzwords so advanced I can't comprehend them?
>>
>>77586231

hillary shills on here love fags, but that is mostly because they are fags. Most of us want the old sodomy laws back in place and removing any mention of poopdick from schools and public life.

fags were not mass executed in the history of europe, but they did have to hide it. as it should be
>>
>>77586973
>hillary shills on here love fags, but that is mostly because they are fags.

Source?

>fags were not mass executed in the history of europe, but they did have to hide it. as it should be

Your following a Jewish religion. Europe prior to Christianity never persecuted gay folk.
>>
>>77586803
this should be pushed. a psychotic genetic male went on a rampage because he couldn't admit to himself that he is a faggot. and he referenced ISIS - the greatest goatfucking dude sect all times.
>>
>>77587092

Gay folk didn't exist prior to the last 200 years. you bought the 'gay' lie which was introduced by German Jews. There is no equivalent word for gay in any language historically.

Also, no religion is more jewish than atheism
>>
File: Tom, it's Nicole....jpg (71 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Tom, it's Nicole....jpg
71 KB, 960x540
>>77587148
The only thing more exclusively male than ISIS is /pol/. Both are extraordinarily misogynistic too. The greatest homophobes are always the ones with underlying issues. /pol/ should just come out of the closet already.
>>
>>77586231

I just don't see a logical reason to punish someone for being gay. I don't like the idea of effeminate men fucking each other but it doesn't affect me or anyone in any way. They spread aids to other gays. That isn't our problem.
>>
But the Jews told me that my feelings are more important than freedom :( Bumsex is icky so people can't be gay
>>
>>77587273
not all of pol. there are loads of idiots here but not one is in rl as extreme as they are online.
>>
>>77587481

The term 'homosexual' coined by Austrian JEW Karl Kertbeny who wanted faggotry legalized.

Good goy!
>>
>>77587200
This dumbass britbong ain't even read Symposium! And you limies rag on our education.
>>
>>77587348
But anon, bumsex is icky ;(
>>
>>77587200
>you bought the 'gay' lie which was introduced by German Jews.

The fuck are you talking about?

>Also, no religion is more jewish than atheism

Atheism was founded by white people.
>>
>>77587584
>The term 'homosexual' coined by Austrian JEW Karl Kertbeny who wanted faggotry legalized.

So your a ISIS level barbarian who thinks consenting adults shouldn't be allowed to have sex in the privacy of their home?

Your a cuck who allows mudslimes in your country to rape your women. You need to fuck off cuck bong.
>>
>>77587633

The term 'homosexual' coined by Austrian JEW Karl Kertbeny who wanted faggotry legalized.

Good goy! haha
>>
>>77587713

lol. i have the same views as all Europeans no less than a hundred years ago, you stupid american faggot. Just because your country is only 60% white. haha plus, America created ISIS
>>
>>77586231
/pol/ is a supremacist board, but is far from traditionalism.

>>77586333
That's a LGBT meme
>>
>>77587584
>Ignoring the fact that Jews are more than twice as likely to disapprove of homosexuality than Christians
>Ignoring the fact that homosexuality is prohibited in the Torah
>Ignoring the fact that there's literally no reason to be against homosexuals other than "muh feelings"
Kek
>>
>>77587776
>i have the same views as all Europeans no less than a hundred years ago,

It's not 1916 cuck. Times change retard. Is Europe religious anymore? Nope. So fuck off shill.
>>
>>77587776
>Just because your country is only 60% white. haha plus, America created ISIS

Boy you fucktards sure love to suck mudslime cock. How does it taste Achemed? Gonna enact Sharia soon?
>>
>>77587792

ignoringt he fact that most Jews are atheists.

kek.
>>
>>77587782
>/pol/ is a supremacist board,

LGBT are pro-supremacism of the LGBT culture.
>>
>>77587792
>>Ignoring the fact that Jews are more than twice as likely to disapprove of homosexuality than Christians
Tel Aviv have one of the biggest gay pride parades in the world.

Most jews are degenerate as fuck these days. It seens that most jews are more nationalist than religious.

Also, homosexualism is only forbidden between kikes. A goyim fucking other goyim is ok
>>
>>77587782
You're meme, huehue. For real though, you know that the Greek philosopher who laid the foundation of Western civilization spent a good deal of time talking about the love between two men, right?
>>
>>77587850

all the places that are not cucked are. I love watching fags get BTFO in Poland and Russia. Meanwhile, your country is full of trannies and dindus
>>
>>77587919
>ignoringt he fact that most Jews are atheists.

So? What does this have anything to do with anything? Jews have the highest IQ of any group on the planet. Would you rather live in Israel or some mudslime shit hole?
>>
>>77587919
>most Jews are atheists
Flawless
>>
>>77587983
>Most jews are degenerate as fuck these days. It seens that most jews are more nationalist than religious.

Not that surprising, whites in general are degenerate.
>>
>>77587850
C'mon, it's 2016
>>
File: Schlomo Max Nose.png (35 KB, 228x226) Image search: [Google]
Schlomo Max Nose.png
35 KB, 228x226
>>77587997

hahaha. classic. america KEKING for the jews
>>
>>77587995
For a board that claims to be "redpilled", why is everybody so religious?
>>
>>77587995
Achmed, so why don't you live in those countries that aren't "cucked?" Why are you living in UK?
>>
>>77588104

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR. hahaha. what a FAG
>>
>>77588114
>hahaha. classic. achmed KEKING for the muslims
>>
File: Christ Chan Tip Harder.jpg (34 KB, 680x483) Image search: [Google]
Christ Chan Tip Harder.jpg
34 KB, 680x483
>>77588115
>>
>>77588115
>, why is everybody so religious?

/pol/ is blue pilled as fuck. Why do you think they support someone like Trump?
>>
>>77586231
>Do homosexuals represent freedom, liberty, and "Western values"?

No, but not killing or oppressing people for their sexual orientation represent freedom, liberty and western values, you edgy, dumb shit.
>>
>>77588150

U MAD BRO?
>>
>>77588190
Where is the Muslim version?
>>
>>77587618
No it isn't it is nice
>>
>>77587989
The old greeks had a lot of definations of love, not all of them are sexual
>>
>>77588211
>U MAD BRO?

Wow you really showed me kid.
>>
>>77587713
This desu, these cucks are no different to ISIS, if they were born in Syria they'd probably be members of ISIS, claiming to hold the old Islamic values. I genuinely believe the world would be a better place if ISIS and everybody who held their values just dropped dead.
>>
>>77588237
But da poo poo
>>
>>77588243
You haven't read the Symposium, have you? I agree, but they do specifically talk about gay sexual relationships.
>>
>>77586231
It really depends on the person as any political mind would show, based on experiences and overall knowledge of things.

I have a good friend in this sense who is very conservative and knows better to fall for jewish tricks and takes no shit from anyone
>>
>>77588310
>If you do not support the post modern values you're literally Muhammad
>>
>>77588422
>Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness
>Post-modern
Hue lads
>>
>>77588422
>If you do not support the post modern values you're literally Muhammad

That's literally what the durka durka's what idiot. They view modern technology as evil and we need to go back to stone age level shit.
>>
>>77588205
But bumsex anon, when our founding fathers claimed that it was important for us to place huge emphasis on liberty and freedom, they meant to say to place huge emphasis on liberty and freedom unless somebody wants to do something icky, and even if that freedom and liberty made the west the paradise that it is today, it's only fair if we strip it away because I'm edgy and not like le rest of my generation who are all blue pilled. xDDDD!!"U*diofsjfads
>>
>>77586231

In much higher social circles gays were treated like they are now, on an even higher social platform. Right down to the Greek's and Romans, certain siblings children of emperor's were never subjected to oppression and were usually regarded as artist's and of the like more intelligent beings as long as their gayness didn't effect rulership.

Until the barbarian invasions at 100 A.D where it was literally closet homosexuals envious of the supreme fag Greekers (perspective is the word of the day) did jealousy prevail, to expertly summarize. It were rabid gay dogs pushing for their own people that would reject them anyway, seeking annihilation of a superior lifestyle only a spears throw away. Thank-you.
>>
>>77586231
Homosexuals represent the slippage of the Overton Window.
>>
>>77586333
its more than thousand years less "recent" than your country
>>
I really don't get what's so hard about this. You can quibble with someone over who gets to piss where and what we have to call their nonmarriages without wanting them to get slaughtered en masse. This is one of the fucking cornerstones of our civilization, that you can disagree enormously about an issue and not go kill them like a monkeyman. Equating people who call out the bullying of christian bakeries with murderers is beyond ridiculous and anyone who isn't trying to construct a nasty twitter post should be able to see that extremely easily. You would hope they'd take this as a sign that we don't *truly* hate them, that we recongize them as our countrymen even if there's some division over the extent to which we should have to accept their lifestyles. Of course not though, this just gives a whacked out and very vocal segment a new layer of ridiculousness and more bile to spew

I'm even an atheist and genuinely Do Not Care about fag issues, I just hate the smell of bullshit and this particular load is extra strong
>>
>>77588389
We do clean it you know... Plus, condoms
>>
>>77586889
are YOU retarded? greeks and romans had homosexuality and then the abrahamic (jew-based) religions (christianity, islam) came along and started persecuting them
>>
>>77589812
u eat da poo poo
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.