[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE: DEFEATED BY HIMSELF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 25
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Had to make a new thread -- forgot to include a key "muh" that I didn't think would be an issue based on my wording of the thread.

Ex-Bernout here,
Looks like Bernie is selling out to the 'TRUMP IS A RACIST AND MUST BE STOPPED' meme devised by the Clinton campaign in January.

Now that he's revealed as an SJW instead of a revolutionary, I can no longer cast my vote for him in this election.

But I will not give democracy to the likes of DNC. I WILL not vote for Hillary Clinton.

If you can intelligently convince me to vote for Donald Trump without using:
>muh lesser evil (There are not two candidates)
>muh Mexicans
>muh White Power
>muh butthurt libruls
>muh Jews
>muh ISIS
>muh dindus
>muh MAGA
then I will do it.

(Mods/janitors: if you could delete my original thread at >>77582231 that would be great. Of course, Hiroyuki has disabled deleting threads on your own because he wants to mine for some sheckles and make money off of text analysis of EVERY thread, so I'll need someone else to take it down for me.)
>>
>>77583411
He's a smart guy, simple as that.
>>
>>77583870
And a brilliant actor, i forgot to add.
>>
>>77583411
Do it for the memes.
>>
>>77583411
He loves his country.
>>
>>77583411
Cancerous reddit fag abandoning his old thread because he was getting proven wrong

Fuck you
>>
>>77583940
Wow, do you have sources ?
It some grade AAA fallacy, I mean here it would definitely not work even with the dumbest antifa.
>>
File: bernout4.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bernout4.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
vroooom
>>
1. Bring back jobs by not allowing companies to work in exploitative countries (eg child labor in China)

2. Do not become a slave to donors

3. Address the problem of radical Islam and ensure those put on terror watch lists cannot get guns
>>
>>77583411
He'll get the economy going again. Small businesses have been fucked because there's no decent manufacturing jobs anymore and what shitty menial jobs we do have, all the money is sent to Mexico in the form of remittances.

That's what MAGA means -- getting the economy going again. And not flooding the country with Muslims.
>>
>>77584086
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/14/us/politics/hillary-clinton-shifting-line-of-attack-paints-bernie-sanders-as-a-one-issue-candidate.html
>>
>>77583411
>Now that he's revealed as an SJW instead of a revolutionary, I can no longer cast my vote for him in this election.
Can you still cast a vote for person who lost nomination?
>>
>>77583870
>>77583898
>>77584009
>>77584097
Australia pls
>>
>>77583411
Do you want an Obongo third term?
Do you want more bringing FREEDOM to countries who are just minding their own business?
>>
>>77583411
you're fucking retarded go back 2reddit you spamming faggot
>>
>>77584104
>If you can intelligently convince me to vote for Donald Trump without using:
>Literally 'entertain me: the thread'

You reddit fucks love the attention and the upvotes, this is why your site isn't worth shit
>>
Would you vote for an America-loving business man who has proven his ability to accumulate massive wealth and property, or a short tempered, violent woman who has proven her ability to claim massive wealth through possible treason, lies, and betrayal of her country?
>>
>>77584257
Meant for the OP
>>77583411
>>
>>77584160
I understand you aren't American so you don't have any idea how elections work in this country, but it isn't just Trump vs. Hillary. Ever. You can vote for anyone. The Jewish media tries to make it seem that way though, causing some Americans to fall for that meme.
>>
>>77583411
because as a burger its your job to save the west

voting for trump will save the west

not voting or voting for anyone other than trump will fuck up the west

if you dont want to save the west you are not a real american

trump needs to be in power to uncuck europe and america...for the love of god or hitchens or fucking thor or even your waifu pillow VOTE TRUMP!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
OP is a gigantic faggot

Why do you want us to spoonfeed you? Do your own research, make up your own mind, don't allow some anon on 4chins to do it for you, faggot.
>>
Trump will give everyone free ponies and dental care.
>>
>>77583411
this is great
trump can now pick and choose which positions of bernie's that he likes because he'll be the only candidate supporting them
>>
>>77584385
I don't inherently believe Trump is a good candidate. If you yourself can't even bring up a valid argument without resorting to basement dwelling memes, then I guess he's a candidate with no viability for me.
>>
>>77584285
>The Jewish media
And thats where you were busted. If you were a bernout you wouldnt use such a poltard expression, because sanders is a jew himself. Go away, clumsy troll.
>>
>>77583411
>If you can intelligently convince me to vote
You were supporting Bernie, I doubt you really know what "intelligent" means
>>
>>77583411

You alluded to it yourself. Unless you're a woman or a minority the democratic party wants nothing to do with you.

This isn't "white power" it's just identity politics, and you're on the wrong side of it with them.
>>
File: 1446139878406.jpg (96 KB, 960x877) Image search: [Google]
1446139878406.jpg
96 KB, 960x877
>>77583411
Trump has grand plans for America, he wishes to return it to its rightful place as the best country in the world.
During his presidency he will return business and jobs to America, by making the country more attractive for investment once more.

By putting an end to illegal immigration, the wages will finally start going up again.
He's also the best canidate for Europe's future. The whole immigration crisis flooding my country is a direct result of Hillary's work when she was in the Obama administration. Can you imagine how much worse it would get if Hillary's in charge?

Contrary to what many people on this board like to believe, Trump isn't a racist either. A lot of his supporters are of different ethnicity. Under his administration, people will earn what they deserve, rather than giving away everything to leeches upon society and America's infrastructure will be restored.

Every vote helps, remember not just America's future lies in this election, but it could also have a massive impact on Europe.
>>
We don't know if he'll be bad. But I can guarantee you Hillary will kill more citizens if she gets into the Oval Office. I think he'll be great. Proven businessman. Definitely a patriot. And he's got some good ideas. Hillary claims his foreign policy will be terrible, but he's the only one who has stated that he's willing to sit down with Vladimir Putin. If trying to make friends with a superpower we've fallen out of touch with in the last eight years is a part of his foreign policy, then I'm liking what he's doing. Also, every vote that isn't for Trump brings her one vote closer.
>>
>>77583411
He's a successful businessman.
>>
>>77584476
Why don't you think he's a good candidate.
>>
File: 1466167019535.jpg (87 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
1466167019535.jpg
87 KB, 800x797
>>77583411
>>
>>77583411
>(There are not two candidates)

You might as well not vote.
>>
if trump decides to ban muslims its going to be harder for them to get oil, but nonetheless, im still supporting him
>>
>>77583411
>If you can intelligently convince me

Bernie voter confirmed: too lazy to even read Trump's policies and wants a hand-out.
>>
1. The dissolution of NAFTA and the return of the protective tariff.

2. The temporary ban on muslim travel, presumably until the destruction of ISIS and the end of orginizational support for global violent Jihad.

3. The wall.

4. Good relations with Russia for once.
>>
>>77584669
We're already the number one oil producer.
We don't need your filthy desert piss.
>>
Well for one you probably want to look after the poor since you wanted to vote for Sanders.

And illegal immigration hurts poor the most. They take jobs for less than minimum wage which makes uneducated laborers either work for almost nothing and break the law or not work at all which leads to poverty and crime.
This goes for a lot of jobs they take such as construction and fast food.
Even agriculture has good work outside of picking fruit but it doesn't pay well enough for the hard work when illegals will do it for much less than minimum wage.

other than pay they also hurt the poor by making healthcare extremely expensive by not paying for treatment since they can't afford it from low wages or don't have to because you can't track them or they use someone elses identity

overall it shits all over the poor only to help the rich make more profits
>>
>better economy policy
>better foriegn policy
>better security policy
>better healthcare policy
>>
>>77584765
we're not saudi, cowboy
>>
File: hotsauceshillary.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2700) Image search: [Google]
hotsauceshillary.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2700
>>77583940
Jesus Christ, the levels of pandering bullshit and issue sidestepping here are off the charts
>>
>>77583411
If you want an honest answer.
If he really wants to put an end to illegal immigration and maybe even slow down the legal migration, then you should vote for him.
Mass immigration helps both corrupt parties. It gives the Left more voters by dependence on welfare. While adding more people to the work force making labor cheap for the Right corporatism. It's beneficial only to the wealthiest people to have such immigration. It utterly fucks the poor.
>>
File: 1465168373230.jpg (53 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465168373230.jpg
53 KB, 600x600
trumps going to put the media's heads on pikes and I'm fine with this
>>
>>77583411
>muh lesser evil
I don't see how this is not a valid point. It boils down to two candidates (as usual), no matter how you look at it; blame the American electoral system for that. A ton of people will be voting for Hillary simply to deny Trump, falling for the media narrative of LITERALLY HITLER for everyone criticizing unlimited immigration.
>>
>>77585063
Yeah but you're not American so what you think about a foreign election doesn't matter
top fucking kek Ahmed, back to Syria with youuuu
>>
>>77585063

the way I see it the democrats are weaker than they appear, the last time the country had tons of leftists protesting and voting solely to attempt to block a candidate we got 2 terms for Bush, all that protesting accomplished shit all that "ANYONE BUT BUSH" "IMPEACH BUSH" accomplished nothing, but the left forgets pretty easily I guess, trump's going to sweep the fuck out of the electoral college

he's not giving much attention to hillary right now because that would be free publicity, once we get closer to debates he's going to be stealing network time from her to deny exposure
>>
>>77583411
if you care about the ability to protect yourself and loved ones, particularly with a firearm, you will vote for donald trump

if you have a job that companies currently insource H1B visa indians/arabs/mexicans/chinese in order to pay lower than average american wage, you will vote for donald trump

if you care about making sure radical islam does not spread in the united sates and continue attacking us while making a fool out of our people and nation, you will vote for donald trump

if you care about national sovereignty and dont want millions of undocumented illegals leeching off of our infrastructure, welfare, social security, and having anchor babies that repeat the process until we collapse, you will vote for donald trump
>>
>>77584160
>>77584285
>>77584482
ATTETION EVERYBODY!
OP IS A TROLL OP IS A FAG
>>
>>77584872

good on him.

most blacks don't understand they are just the intellectual property of affluent whites.

literally massa-sho-good-to-us all over again.
>>
File: 1466168035015.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466168035015.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>
>>77585318
>be wrong
>>
>>77585499
America will defeat itself? Fuck out of here Alfonso
>>
>>77585499
My god. We're going to beat ourselves.
>>
>>77583411
Hillary and the Obama administration are 100% warmongering profiteers with a superior motive that we don't fully know. They are behind the Arab Spring, Ukrainian civil war, ISIS, etc. Please don't think of this post as a tinfoil hat post, I'm being 100% serious. You can even see it for yourself in Hillary's emails that have been released. She writes often about how they needed to think of a plan to organize civil conflict to overthrow the Assad administration, Libyan government, etc. They are hellbent and looking to destabilize every region and every nation that isn't willing to take the American freedomcock up the ass. The Saudis donated so many millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation for favours of the American government to destroy opposition to the Saudi government. If Hillary is elected be prepared for 4 or 8 more years of war and nation destabilizing.

Trump on the otherhand is anti NATO, anti region destabilizing, anti war. He is the only candidate that is somewhat praised by Putin, Kim Jong Un, Assad, Iran, and many others. These are our so called "enemies" and if they actually like Trump then there is the possibility to establish a friendship and trust between the two. Putin absolutely hates Hillary and relations will go to trash if she is elected. Trump is an isolationist and nationalist. He wants what is best for the country and for the people of his country. Hillary is a globalist who does not give one shit about anyone in this world if there is a dollar to me made on it. She will lie and say whatever is needed to advance. The only dirt you have on Trump is that he say's mean things. Hillary is a killer. It's your call.
>>
File: 1465219808859.png (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465219808859.png
20 KB, 640x480
>>77583411
Let me point out few facts.
>Bancruptcy is like government debt. It happens to best. See Japan, see US.
>Person that soeaks his mind to americans yet is chicky when talking about foreign policy means he doesnt want to know other countries what is their future(i dont mean defence here)
>There are two types of people: those that progress in masliw pyramid and those that get stuck. Droping company to kids and doing good thing not only for himself but for the country is top Maslow pyramid actually. Top pyramid is for self realisation which means a good president as ye proved to be a good businessmen
>Half of counterpropaganda makes me feel sick of how low liberal media has come. Even more liberal media is dead. We have libertarians in liberalism which is like being a franciscan in catholicism.
>Trump actions will do more good for both liberal and conservatives while Clinton was is and will keep selling off interests.
>Any questions, be my guest.
>Observation from non biased europeans are better because we see all that from the side.
>I would never vote for a person that sells country to others thats why probably I never voted
>>
File: pure coincidence.gif (4 MB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.gif
4 MB, 473x360
>>77583411

- both want all Americans to have health coverage
- both recognize that trade deals like NAFTA and TPP have/will decimate American working families for the profit of the super-rich. Hillary's husband signed NAFTA and Hillary calls TPP "the gold standard" of trade
- both recognize that unlimited Third-World immigration to the United States is a corporate strategy designed to make the bottom part of the income pyramid compete for work with people who'll work for $20 a day
- both oppose further military adventurism and "nation-building" that serves only to enrich defense contractors and put hundreds of thousands of bodies in the dirt

Basically, if you're into health care, jobs, economic sovereignity, and peace, Bernie and Trump are your guys. Oh, and breaking politics loose from the stranglehold of Wall Street, which has owned the White House for decades.

Hillary's who you want if you want the opposite of those things.
>>
>>77583411
He's got some solid ideas to get your economy back on track. Being against the TTP trade deals is enough for him to get a vote.

Building a wall is also a brilliant idea, not just to stop the illegals, but to try reign in the amount of drugs crossing the border.

And let's be honest here, his stance on Muslims is the most rational, don't let them in, build a safer environment for them in their own countries and force the Gulf states to fund it.

Essentially your country is a joke now, no one has respect for America. Europe has gone to the shit house, America will soon follow is nothing changes. As a New Zealander it hurts to say this, but Australia will become the last truly great home for Western civilization.
>>
>>77585174
You do realize evil can be more than 2 right? " lesser evil" in no way states or implies that it can only be used when in reference of two things.

A public masturbator is less evil than a rapist. Rapist is less evil then a necrophiliac.
>>
File: Daniel_Thumbs_up.png (225 KB, 459x403) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Thumbs_up.png
225 KB, 459x403
>>77585599
SO TRUE I AM PLEASED
O

T
R
U
E

I
A
M

P
L
E
A
S
E
D
>>
>>77585564
>>77585596
Are you implying an American civil war isn't a possibility?
>>
File: ad_spending.jpg (58 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
ad_spending.jpg
58 KB, 800x522
>>77583411
- Trump has been reconciliatory towards Russia, while Hillary is on course for WW3

- Trump has signaled a willingness to reduce American imperialism by starting to dismantle US military bases in Japan and Germany, meaning less American entanglement in foreign affairs in the future

- Any other candidate that can come to power in the American presidential system is going to be beholden to the rich donors who got the candidate through the election campaign, while Trump is beholden only to his own ego - and his own conscience

- Trump has proposed useful measures for stopping the flooding of America's labor market with cheap unskilled labor and the outsourcing of jobs to other countries. Realizing his plans will simultaneously gives leverage to American workers against their employers so they can improve their wages and working conditions, and stop the exploitation of Mexican illegals and underpaid Chinese factory workers by greedy corporations. (Fun fact: The "Gastarbeiter" program which flooded Germany with millions of foreign workers in the 1950s was instituted on the behest of various industrialists who sought to weaken the power of Germany's labor unions)

- (see pic) If Trump runs the country as cost-efficiently as his campaign, America will have space colonies all over the Solar System by the end of his second term
>>
>>77585640

Crap, forgot

- both recognize that the H1B visa program is a corporate strategy to force SKILLED American workers down into that bottom part of the income pyramid, by forcing them to compete for skilled jobs with Pajeet who'll do it for less than a living wage. See: Silicon Valley
>>
File: tumblr_o444t7Q2I91v33hszo1_1280.jpg (164 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o444t7Q2I91v33hszo1_1280.jpg
164 KB, 1280x809
>>77584476
American working abroad here.

I think the key / core arguments for Trump as president has, and always will be strengthening the middle class in the US.

Both Sanders and Trump are extremely similar on the topics of unions, NAFTA, TPP and basically putting a stop to uneducated or unskilled American laborers having to compete with 3rd world slave labor.

Obviously you can't compete with 3rd world slave labor as an American, so you have to go on welfare.

Trump has also come out against "importing" the 3rd world into the US. So he wants to stop exporting to cheap laborers and stop importing cheap laborers.

This will effectively shut down all the crooks who have made fortunes exploiting slave labor, and restore the middle class from whom these jobs have been stolen.

I am a socialist, and I am jewish, and I have supported Trump over Sanders from day one on these issues. The reason why I never was able to take Sanders seriously is for the reason you mentioned, he was a SJW.

SJWs are emotional driven creatures. I knew Sanders would cave on letting 3rd world immigration into the US because of the "what about the children" argument. While ignoring the fact we already have 1,000s of homeless and starving children in the US.

Also, Trump is largely a socialist. He just doesn't come out and say it. This is what will make him capable of working with a republican house / senate.

"My plan is simple. We'll have private health care, but I will not allow people to die on the sidewalks and the streets of our country if I'm president."

Here is more on his trade policy
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/donald-trump-bernie-sanders-trade-221506

On the facts, Sanders supporters should be coming over in droves to Trump. Unfortunately most Sanders supporters only come for feels, and the Trump campaign only offers good ones.
>>
>>77583411
>We will not have our votes, our voice, stolen by the oligarchs and the 1%
>Why yes hillary, teaming up would be wonderful.
>>
>>77585712
You've got me there m8
I hereby surrender to Australia.
Long live Australia
>>
against the ttp
against the big banks
against wall street
against open borders like bernie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

Actually, they're pretty much the same
>>
>>77585670
We always knew it would be us two skits bastards in the south standing on the edge at the end of Western Civilization.
>>
>>77583411
>muh Syria
Donald Trump wants to keep Bashar el Assad at the helm. Why? He's a secular leader who protects all religious minorities in Syria and who kills terrorists.

Hillary Clinton insists on deposing el Assad and instead having "moderate rebels" take the reins of the country. That means handing over the country to Islamists, anything from branches of al Qaida to ISIS.

So Hillary will finish destroying Syria for the sake of pointless "regime change", as she chose to push for before with Iraq, Libya and let's not forget what she pushed for in the Balkans in the 1990s.

So Hillary's foreign policy would be a total disaster that would result in the destruction of at least one nation, but since she follows a clear pattern probably many more.
>>
>>77583411
OP in the odd chance you aren't a shill you would be better off reading r/the_donald's stickies about the info.

Considering you are a bernout its not exactly wrong to say return home to reddit m8.
>>
>>77585674
>rapist
>less evil than a necrophiliac.
Corpses have feelings too?
>>
>>77583411
I know that forced conversion feel. Clinton will never receive my vote. Trump is starting to look better as things become more solid for the primaries.

He's the only candidate with any sort of guts currently. He's also the only one to say "No more refugees, we have a terrorist problem" with any sort of consistency that has a valid chance.
>>
>>77585844
Siq
>>
>>77583411

Only good thing he did was encourage young people to enter local politics.
>>
>>77583411
>muh using her government position to sell arm deals
Hillary as secretary of state refused an arms deal with Algeria on the basis that they violate human rights.

Then Algeria sent $500,000 to the Clinton Foundation and the next year she approved an arms deal for Algeria. Such instances have been reported with 20 different countries.

Hillary sells access and favours to foreign governments and puts the money in her own pocket, or rather Bill's foundation. Hillary allows herself to be a puppet for foreign nations at the expense of America's interests. She's essentially a traitor.
>>
No idea why you guys bother to respond to the guy. All the information they need is at the official website or in a Trump General.
>>
If you we're actually interested just read crippled america. It lists everything he will address as president in a very short read
>>
>>77583411
Watch his energy Independence speech. The guy is really gonna make America rich again.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 579x848) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 579x848
You will have a shitload of fun and go to bed with a smile every night laughing as the Trump Train BTFO's all the naysayers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=INh6k5LW9U4

You will just enjoy life more on our team. Were all happy, and succeeding at life because remember: Winners aren't Losers
>>
Trump is a needed step to the right direction in a country, no a world where the pendulum doesnt seem to stop swinging left.

He's a step towards a goal
>>
File: 1243214141.jpg (7 KB, 195x167) Image search: [Google]
1243214141.jpg
7 KB, 195x167
>>77585520
ebin green text
sage
>>
>>77584285
In only 8 states would your write-in be valid in anyway.
http://sourceplanet.net/politics/bernie-sanders-write-in-states-what-you-need-to-know/
9 states don't accept write-ins at all, 8 more states make a write-in vote to someone who lost a primary invalid, and for the remaining 25 states, Sanders would have to register as a write-in/independent candidate separately, which he isn't going to do.
>>
>>77584636
That exact feeling actually.
>>
>>77583411
Spend 100 years as a senator achieving sweet fuck all, run for president as a supposed outsider, surprise everyone when you turn out to be a Jewish insider.
The USA ladies and gentlemen.
>>
File: hilldog2.jpg (52 KB, 673x566) Image search: [Google]
hilldog2.jpg
52 KB, 673x566
Bernie was the greatest guy in a long time you muricunts could have elected.
Now enjoy Trump or Hillary.
>>
>>77586455
Obama isn't even dark skinned
>>
File: 1460470445103.jpg (110 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1460470445103.jpg
110 KB, 800x600
>>77586932

Bernie is a cuck like you and your country.
>>
>>77586966
He sure has made our future look dark though
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 546x320
>>77586932
>Swedish "Man"
>>
>>77587105
True shit
True shit
>>
>>77584851
We make enough to export now
>>
>>77583411
I wasn't a #Bernout, but I held similar misgivings with Trump. Frankly, I feel he's out for a legacy, more than anything. He's a billionaire businessman, and has certain traits that suit him for the task; he's not likely to buckle under pressure, and is likelier to command efficiency of his contemporaries. Though world leaders are quick to criticize and lambast his character, ultimately, he's a (wealthy) shmoozer, and'll turn dignitarian opinion of him around.
More importantly, as a man out for a legacy, he'll appeal to the public, and make popular decisions. He'll deliberately channel his most venerated predecessors. He'll also surround himself with smart advisors, counsel, and cabinet members, rather than his political BFFs. He's likely to establish a more meritocratic administration, comprised of professionals and experts whose expertise prove a boon to his desire for a popular legacy.
A Trump administration establishes a new precedent that'll reshape the enture American political institution, and electoral process. Trump is virtually a third-party candidate. Current political dynasties aren't going to recover, as the establishment is going to undergo either a very small, and short-lived rally, or a surreptitious purge; ultimately, the DNC and GOP establishments are going to evolve (expect to see less of the usual, tired faces), if either want any chance of taking back the White House. More than anything, this'll inspire third party groups to fight more vigorously. American politics will never be the same, not if the Ds and Rs want to remain relevant.
>>
File: 1464597927256.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464597927256.gif
4 MB, 500x281
He's a good guy he has thick skin, he has very thick skin. I believe he will make america great again.

How high is the wall going to be? It's going to be very high!

Did you hear that? I heard that, the wall just grew a little more. I tell you.
>>
>OP asks for people to intelligently convince him to side with Trump
>OP ignores all the intelligently written posts and only replies with and to the casual shitposts
ABANDON THREAD WASTE OF TIME ALERT
>>
>>77587810
I tell you you, he's gonna do great. You know how I know? He's gonna do gr-everyone says it, Hillary knows it, and the polls--the polls are up. They're up, and it's because everyone knows, he's gonna do great in November.
>>
>>77588031
You've got me there, Rahim.
Wait, so does that make your opinion a low-intelligence shitpost?
>>
there are so many reasons to vote for Trump....seriously

Only a few to not vote for him

right now my current favorite aspect to Trump is that he is one of the few people in the world that trigger the shit out of SJW's libtards....and trolls the POTUS on a massive level
>>
File: 1466098999215-0.png (801 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466098999215-0.png
801 KB, 1920x1080
>>77583411
Watch this short video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

There's no way you couldn't vote for Trump after watching this masterpiece.

>implying the world blowing up isn't symbolic of Trump singlehandedly destroying the globalists and their grasp on the world
>implying the swastika is bad
>>
>>77588074
I don't know about you but I know about this election and we're gonna win, I tell you -- We're gonna win so much that you'll get sick of winning.

He's gonna be fantastic in November, I know it, look at the polls they show him winning, he's a winner.

We're building a wall, and who's going to pay for it?

Mexico. Mexico is gonna pay...
>>
>>77588260
Your shitposting/banter is weak as fuck dude. Just give up and go back to Weddit
>>
>>77583411
Well...

What are the main issues you care about? Hard to convince you to vote for Donald without knowing where you stand politically.
>>
File: 1465844642764.jpg (104 KB, 989x437) Image search: [Google]
1465844642764.jpg
104 KB, 989x437
>>77588615
Haha, good one. You got him good

Good going Germany :)

Sick burn!

Hahahahah Weddit :')
>>
>>77583411
Trade. Bernie might have been a crazy jew socialist, but the one thing he was right on was being anti-globalist. Trump is also anti-globalist and opposes trade deals such as TPP and NAFTA. Bernie once called open borders a "Koch brother's proposal" (he's not wrong) and Trump also knows that uncontrolled immigration destroys wages and the nation state.
>>
One of the things you didn't mention in the OP was the fact that Bernie and Trump are OUTSIDERS.

Not controlled by special interests -- this should be a huge plus for you. Can make decisions without hands being tied in one direction. Can make the right decisions for the nation, not just the people giving him $$$
>>
Assuming this isn't low quality bait, Trump is willing to work with Russia in Syria and not needlessly antagonize the second strongest military in the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z_8WiScUUw&t=2m48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdi_LhiAzsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rtCDnuDXk4
>>
Guys check out this sick burn by germany

>>77588615
haha, Weddit

Fuck my sides are in orbit on pluto :')
>>
>doesn't realize /pol/ is satire
>doesn't realize God Emperor Trump doesn't need the cuck vote
Topkek, bernout - shill will lose to trump solely because people like you won't vote for her and have indirectly destroyed her campaign.
>>
File: Heart_Attacks_Photo-2.jpg (40 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Heart_Attacks_Photo-2.jpg
40 KB, 300x250
FUCK ME HEART
>>
>>77584872
>CLINTTRON OS LOG:
>QUERY: WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU KEEP IN YOUR [FEMALE PERSONAL ITEMS CONTAINER] AT ALL TIMES?
>SCANNING AUDIENCE......
>BLACKS IN PROXIMITY......
>BLACKS LISTEN TO THIS STATION.....
>OPEN <LIST OF THINGS BLACKS LIKE.txt>
>RAP MUSIC **REJECTED--CANNOT CARRY IN PURSE**
>GUNS **REJECTED-- OFFENSIVE SUPER PREDATOR COMMENT**
>**REJECTED-- CONDOMS**
>NARROW SEARCH TO FOOD BLACKS LIKE TO EAT
>**REJECTED-- WATERMELON TOO WET AND BULKY**
>**REJECTED-- FRIED CHICKEN**
>**ACCEPTED-- HOT SAUCE BLACKS LOVE IT**

It's like she is a fucking robot programmed to say "I LIKE WHAT [CURRENT MINORITY] LIKES" to everyone.
>>
File: Areyounotentertained.jpg (73 KB, 616x586) Image search: [Google]
Areyounotentertained.jpg
73 KB, 616x586
>>77583411
Do it for the lulz
>>
>>77584285
oh not, it's retarded
>>
>>77590879
wat
>>
>>77590879
RIP in AR15
>>
>was supporting Bernie despite some of the more SJW bullshit because he seemed like he would actually do something about the donor/parasite class
>most likely wont be the nominee
>implying Trump isn't part of the donor/parasite class
>now we have to settle for another 4 years of the corporations fucking America and increasing the gap between the rich and poor
>Clinton is one of the most corrupt cunts in U.S. history
>Trump is a literal retard

God i fucking hate this country sometimes. I won't be voting at all in November.
>>
File: 1448909724173.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1448909724173.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>77589424
> CONDOMS
> NO ENTRY FOUND
kek
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.