[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JO COX - LET'S STOP KIDDING OURSELVES /POL/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 53
File: jocox.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jocox.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
I have to say I'm pretty disgusted and disappointed by /pol/'s reaction to Jo Cox's death these past 24 hours. I thought you guys were more savvy.

About 45% of you seem to be falling for the globalist narrative, buying the 'He shouted 'Britain First!' thing and praising the killer as a 'nationalist hero'.

Another 45% seem to recognize that it was either a false flag attack organized by the globalists or that the random act of a mental patient is being spun by the media in a way that serves the globalist agenda - but then dismiss it as either likely to backfire or as something that will only make a small dent in Brexit support.

But let's be realistic, guys. It's over. Before this, 'Leave' would have had a clear win. After this, 'Leave' is likely to get 20% at most. Henceforth, in the public mind, voting against Merkel and Juncker is voting to stab to death the mothers of small children.

It's the most masterful 'coup de theatre' I have seen globalism pull in years. This was so perfectly and absolutely what they needed that - even though I have never been into conspiracy and false flag theories - I now have great sympathy for the "nutjobs" who would contend that this was planned, organized and paid for by the globalist elite. The stakes of Brexit were massive for them. It would have meant the end of the globalist order in Europe. Now they have killed it - by sacrificing one of their own in the most cold and brutal way.

But even if that isn't the case, we need to stop deluding ourselves that they aren't successfully spinning this in a way that serves their purposes as much as a real organized assassination would.

NO ONE, from the "grieving husband" to the Guardian to Merkel to Canadian MPs and the Washington Post, is treating this as what it probably was: a mental patient going berserk and this woman dying when she stuck her nose in. EVERYONE is making this a "Brexit murder" - and make no mistake, it HAS effectively murdered Brexit.
>>
File: ad_137848200-e1402996051268.jpg (74 KB, 650x661) Image search: [Google]
ad_137848200-e1402996051268.jpg
74 KB, 650x661
This board is fucking retarded.
>>
>>77578033
Oh fuck off you demotivation shill. Vast mayority of people either don't give a fuck or merely gloat about it not because they believe that nutter was a hero but because he offed some random communist.

Their immediate jump at screaming he was a nationalist is increasingly backfiring especially because it makes zero sense with his background and everyone is saying that he never was political making them come off as desperate and dishonest.
>>
File: FabFarage.jpg (29 KB, 300x349) Image search: [Google]
FabFarage.jpg
29 KB, 300x349
>>77578033
Bitch had it coming
>>
>>77578033

Half the people commenting right now are paid hillary shills

I dont care about this woman, and very few voters will.
>>
>>77578033
Definitely a false flag. Investigate her candidate selection and any events she took part in as an MP.

>The Oxfam tug-of-war pictures were taken Wednesday
Look into her husband.
>>
>>77578033
IF ONLY she was actually dead.
>>
>>77578605
Yeah, ever noticed they tend to attach random pictures to their posts which are incredible unfitting? Look at the second and fourth poster.
>>
>>77578605
Very few is a bit of an overstatement. I'd say close to 0
>>
>>77578033

why do all the faggots not even try and mimic a normal posting style?

you all stand out so obnoxiously it's funny.
>>
>>77578033
>meme that one Bloomberg poll to oblivion in the aftermath of Orlando
>turns out a lot more people agree with Trump on mudslimes than the shills had indicated

>thinking everyone yelling over each other less than 24 hours after an important shooting is indicative of a large scale opinion
>in a time where even the most normal of normies are catching on to this level of bullshit

Its over, Brexit is surely stumped. I'm a #CruzMissile now
>>
File: chesterton.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
chesterton.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>77578503
>>77578605
Believe me, I wish with all my heart that you were right. I am British myself, although I live in France. Brexit would have caused me endless hassle. I would have had to either give up my citizenship or begin to apply for visas every six months. But I desperately wanted it to happen all the same.
But now, "demotivating" or not, the truth is it's not going to.
Mark my words: the 'Leave' campaign will collapse. On June 23rd there will be a massive 'no-mother-murder' vote and almost intolerable degrees of smug globalist jubilation.
To be less 'demotivating', though, let me add that - although with this fucking breathtaking (and breathtakingly brutal and callous) bit of gamesmanship, the globalists have surely won the battle, they have probably thereby lost the war. Very possibly, they have murdered one of their own to hold on to power. At the very least, they have shamelessly instrumentalized her death. That will work against them in the end. Not this year - this year they win, God help us - nor next year, nor the next. But one day people will see, and understand, and remember.

It's not "demotivation". As Chesterton wrote:

I tell you naught for your comfort,
Yea, naught for your desire.
Save that the sky grows darker yet
And the sea rises higher.

Night shall be thrice night over you
And heaven an iron cope
I teach you joy without a cause
Yea, faith without a hope.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-hold-the-line-7.png (31 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-hold-the-line-7.png
31 KB, 600x700
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-lead-ipsos-mori-who-will-win-leave-campaign-remain-european-union-a7084951.html

IT'S NOT OVER TILL IT'S OVER

HOLD THE LINE CHAPS
>>
>>77579327
>praising someone for a win when the game isn't over

Wew lad fuck off
>>
>>77579300
>it's ogre
You convinced me, I'm now #killer4clinton
>>
>>77579517
>>77579511
>>77579300
>>77579057
>>77578876
This is exactly what I am pointing to. I am not a shill. I am the very opposite. I am just trying to get you guys to wake up - as indeed, I have to say, I hadn't really, myself, woken up until this Jo Cox thing - to the ABSOLUTE FUCKING DESPERATE RUTHLESSNESS of the people we are fighting against here.

The stakes of Brexit were HUGE for them. We have proof now, or at least a great probability, that they will not stop at brutally killing one of their own and then shedding crocodile tears about it in order to hold onto power at all costs.

We are going to lose AGAIN if we don't see the defeat that is coming next week and LEARN from it. I honestly wasn't clear myself until now that we are up against the FUCKING DEVIL here.
>>
>>77579893
>speak in absolutes in terms of not only a Brexit loss, but a crushing one
>not a shill

I get that you euros are cucked beyond belief, but anyone who believed in Brexit from the start would be feeling doubtful at most. That is a reasonable feeling in wake of recent events. Absolute despair is not. Fuck off. Preach this bullshit after the vote IF they lose. Then maybe people might not hate your guts.
>>
>>77579517
yeah, it's a muslim in paris ... cant believe you are actually buying into his troll. of course they want you to remain, the channel is the ultimate safe harbor. if it doesnt pass, expect the queen to step in this year in the name of self preservation.
>>
>>77578033
>Let us throw out reason, logic and common sense because some politician died. She would have wanted it this way

I can't believe people are falling for this obviously fabricated narrative. Even people falling for it seems to be part of it.
>>
>>77579300
/thread
>>
>>77578033
>globalism
I love how internet kids always come up with new buzzwords to hide their complete lack of argumentation
>>
>>77580732
Lol.
Israeli shuts down "demotivating" discussion of just how powerful and ruthless our globalist enemies are.
Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>77581266
TRIPLE fucking lol!
"Globalism" is a NEW BUZZWORD!
Jesus FUCK can words even express how much you need to go back....
>>
File: 1466160065636.png (62 KB, 673x195) Image search: [Google]
1466160065636.png
62 KB, 673x195
:D
>>
>>77578033
>it's just politics and populism when lefties do it
>muh make britain great again and complete retarded brexit rethoric is ok
>>
>>77581349
ugh, just fucking kill yourself
>>
Nothing happening for a long time.
Trump leads polls-Orlando.
Brexit leads - Cox.
Fuck this shit, is everyone blind?
>>
If you are so retarded to fall for spinning then you deserve the spinning m8.
>>
>>77579327
>I would have had to either give up my citizenship or begin to apply for visas every six months.

Source for that plz thx.
>>
>being this delusional
What a fucking day next friday is going to be.

When the leave vote is confirmed you better have your
>b-but you guise will get a shit deal! It's not real independence
>you're still c-cucks!
>londonistan tho!

Aww man I can't fucking wait lads.
>>
>>77581349

Pottymouth betrays you as an SJW. Can't help yourself can you.
Go away Shill.
>>
You're here forever friendo, Britain won't take you back.
>>
>>77581613
Is it not the case? I haven't checked out the details because until now, as an EU citizen, I have been able to move freely throughout Europe. But I imagine - no one really knows for sure, of course, because (as the "remainers" have emphasized, "Farage has no idea what will happen after Brexit") - that if Britain quits the EU the same rules will apply to British citizens in France as apply at present, say, to US citizens in the UK. And I know from friends' experiences that a US citizen who doesn't have some damn good reason to stay on will be deported from the UK after six months if they do not leave of their own accord, as will a US citizen in France, Germany and so on.
If Brexit happens, I will be in the same position.

Satisfied?
>>
>>77578033
Her death was inevitable.
Like the Roman, some of us predicted a river foaming with much blood.

He may have been a nutter, but it was his MPs steadfast commitment to increase the population of immigrants which triggered him.

Of course her murder is terrible, but I would argue that something like it was inevitable when the views of the native white British (including the violent nutters) are ignored for 50 years.

This is the future we chose. Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
>>
File: cuck-scum2.png (1 MB, 1722x1324) Image search: [Google]
cuck-scum2.png
1 MB, 1722x1324
yes, and her wonderful husband being fired from a charity for hitting on women?

All coincidence...
>>
>>77578503
Did you just coin the phrase "demotivation shill"?

I like it.
>>
>>77581983
>Satisfied?

Don't see a source in your post desu senpai so no.
>>
>>77578033
bump
>>
Rule Britannia.

May leave succeed
>>
>>77579893
I'm pretty sure we're woke around here bro. Don't mistakes the shill flood for /pol/
>>
>>77582061
The husband is truly disgusting.
Not for the "hitting on women" - which is probably a sign of hope for him in the age of the Nu-Man.
But because he was the one who fired the starting pistol BEFORE HER CORPSE WAS EVEN FUCKING COLD for the spinning of this in the terms:

"Either you are for Britain regaining its national sovereignty AND for murdering mothers of small children in the street, or you are for the subjugation of Europe's peoples by a globalist elite in Brussels AND for children being allowed to group with living mothers; one or the other; you can't separate these elements out."

His "heartfelt words" talking about "the hate that killed her" turned a meaningless act of mental illness into a brush to tar the entire non-progressive world with before the blood had dried on her corpse.

He was an adviser to Labour Prime Minister Gordon Brown: a professional shill out of whom the last trace of genuine human feeling for anybody had surely been driven decades ago.

This is what I mean about NOT UNDERESTIMATING THE ABSOLUTELY DEMONIC NATURE of the people we are up against here.
>>
>>77579300
It's funny that Cruz is a failure as a politician but will live forever as a meme
>>
>>77578033
Tu pourras dire ça quand le vote sera fait, OP.

En attendant, tu prends les électeurs britanniques pour des cons, ce qu'ils ne sont pas, en tout cas bien moins que nous (on a élu Sarko, puis après Hollande, et on va peut-être élire Le Pen à la prochaine, niveau connerie on peut difficilement surpasser).

La récup autour de ce meurtre apparaît pour ce qu'elle est: odieuse. Et ça se voit.

Autre chose aussi: ce n'est pas l'UKIP (à 95% brexit) ou les tories (60% brexit) qui vont décider du résultat, mais les cols bleues des zones industrielles du nord de l'Angleterre, qui sont les laissés pour compte de l'Europe.

Ceux là, le sort d'une libérale de Londres ils en ont rien à foutre.
>>
I agree that Brexit is over

This was perfect for remain, they had no real arguments, they were losing in the polls, and then out of fucking nowhere some psycho shoots an irrelevant MP over nothing. What a stroke of (((luck))).
>>
>>77578605
this desu

everyone i've seen today has been saying "have you seen that story about the stabbing? bloody terrible innit?"

...and that's literally it. No maymay about voting in, nothing about the EU, nothing about switching votes. The media might try but it's failing hard
>>
>go camping for a week
>come back

british people killing everyone

every gay person is shot in orlando

some singer dies

wtf is going on?

what is this nigger and who did he kill some political figure?
>>
>>77578800
What do (((you))) mean by this?
>>
>>77582713
Hear, hear
>>
>>77582603
The only thing i thought when i saw the story in our news was: "why is the husband not sad?"
>>
>>77582061
This guy needs to be investigated thoroughly, for large cash withdrawels in the last 2 months.

This has all the hallmarks of an assassination.
>>
>>77582061

have some respect m8.

Just look at this beautiful picture of her.
>>
>>77581983
Why are you in France if you're not working on becoming French and assimilating?

I bet you don't even speak French.

>Dual citizenship was officially recognized for both men and women on 9 January 1973, during which time possession of more than one nationality does not affected French nationality.
>>
>>77582061
>HUNDREDANDSIXTYTHOUSAND POUNDS PER YEAR
>>
File: 7654345678.jpg (26 KB, 496x372) Image search: [Google]
7654345678.jpg
26 KB, 496x372
>>77578033
>Frog being a defeatist cuck

Who would've thunk?
>>
>>77578033
My hopes are that a person smart enough to vote leave can't be dumb enough to buy that shit.

Also she's not dead. She's in Celeb Island with Elvis.
>>
Does anyone else find it sickening that the Cox's like branding themselves as 'activists' and 'campaigners'?

Do people at the top of what passes for charities these days truly think they are doing much more than lining their own pockets?
>>
>>77578033
>After this, 'Leave' is likely to get 20% at most
lol go fuck yourself. It's still gonna be close, although admittedly Leave's momentum is going to take a hit. How big or small that hit is is yet to be seen.
>>
File: pol.jpg (249 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
249 KB, 512x512
>>77578033
>"Britain First!"
= nationalist hero

>"Allahu Akbar!"
= terrorist
>>
>>77578033
lmao cocks
>>
>>77578033
>A frenchie thinks they know exactly how the British people will react.
You don't know shit. England won a match that day, you think any of us really care? We want OUT. We've wanted out for decades.
You think one commie dies and all our opinions will magically change?
>>
>>77578033
do not lose hope, there is still about another week or so, happenings may happen, its still ramadan regardless
>>
>>77583665
For anyone who doesn't get the meme, I can spell it out: Jo was in favour of bombing Syria.
>>
>>77578033
>wearing hijab

FUCK ALL MUSLIMS
>>
>>77584062
You left your proxy on, Chang.
>>
>>77578345
>one post by this ID
>>
File: aragorn.jpg (25 KB, 373x225) Image search: [Google]
aragorn.jpg
25 KB, 373x225
>>77578033
Demotivating shill.

Englishmen, DO NOT GIVE IN TO DOUBT.

This is a deliberate tactic to skew the result by disheartening you and making you stay home on polling day.

Do your duty to your conscience and your country.

Vote for what you believe in.
>>
File: 1466100343533.jpg (103 KB, 772x960) Image search: [Google]
1466100343533.jpg
103 KB, 772x960
>>77578033

Stop hoaxing stuff, you large handed, strong jawed Women!
>>
>>77584062
>Death to the enemy!
= national hero
>Death to my allies
= traitor
>>
>>77584341
cant unsee
>>
>>77578033

When all is lost and the world burns around you, what more is there to do than sit back and laugh smugly at it? You seem to grasp the extent of their power. They control the traditional media 100%. Digital media, especially forums, are harder to police. So they've taken to policing language to ensure certain beyond-the-pale topics will never be discussed. The best we can do is keep tugging at every little thread. Eventually they may over-react and like when your immune system goes fucky, destroy themselves.
>>
>>77584062
>Australia
= bantz master

>Romania
=shitposter

That is a real bias on /pol/
>>
File: Paranoia Handbook 1.png (236 KB, 983x1939) Image search: [Google]
Paranoia Handbook 1.png
236 KB, 983x1939
>>77578033
>About 45% of you seem to be falling for the globalist narrative, buying the 'He shouted 'Britain First!' thing and praising the killer as a 'nationalist hero'.
>Another 45% seem to recognize that it was either a false flag attack organized by the globalists or that the random act of a mental patient is being spun by the media in a way that serves the globalist agenda - but then dismiss it as either likely to backfire or as something that will only make a small dent in Brexit support.

I support neither of these views, as my conclusion claims.
>>
File: Perpetual_War_Psyop-300x231.jpg (25 KB, 300x231) Image search: [Google]
Perpetual_War_Psyop-300x231.jpg
25 KB, 300x231
Globalists want to decrease average annual salaries of all workers. Globalists want to slow the growth of the world population. Globalists want to increase the number and rate of corporate monopolies. Globalists want full control over corporate and central banking. Globalists want full control over currency. Globalists want full control over national governments. Globalists want to exist outside of national government by creating a global governance and a global currency. Globalists want to end competition for their wealth and create a permanent global upper 0.5% wealth class. Globalists want a return to the feudal system with their families forever at the top of the pyramid.

Now why on earth would anyone vote REMAIN? The only sane vote is to VOTE LEAVE!
>>
Chill out frog, you think there isn't an organization that wants Brexit? You think they didn't see something like this coming?

The globalist Jews are nothing but impostors; daddy's home and the kikes are going to "fall down the stairs" tonight.
>>
>>77582713
Tu sous-estimes le poids du sentiment, divorcé de toute raison, chez l'électorat anglais - avant tout parmi les femmes, qui en forment à la fin la moitié.
L'assaut mediatique des interpretations forcées est aussi presque sans précedent. On trouve des versions du narratif 'c'est la faute à Farage' dans presque tous les journaux et les émissions de télé au cours des dernières 24 heures, du Daily Star jusqu'àu Spectator, et l'homme - mais avant tout la femme - est une créature chez qui la verité cedera à la pression du mensonge, si on augmente cette pression au-délà d'un certain point, meme si les deux - verité et mensonge - sont reconnus, sur le plan rational, pour ce qu'ils sont.

Et en quoi serait-il 'con' d'élire Marine Le Pen? Elle est, à présent. le seul espoir de la France - et beaucoup moins con qu'elle n'en a l'air d'etre:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkTcGcPLW8
>>
>>77578033
The fact that this stupid cunt would wear a woman-suppressing article of clothing shows just how much of a piece of shit she is.
>>
>>77578033
Leave will get far more than 20%, but you're right that this is likely to have SOME impact. In my opinion it'll probably swing some of the undecided voters towards Leave, because they'll have finally been convinced that Remain is for violent right-wingers. So while Leave had been making really good progress in the past couple of weeks, I'm now going back to my original prediction of 55% in favour of Remain. Also, don't think it was a false flag, just think that the pro-Remain media has jumped onto it very quickly to use it for their advantage, and there's nothing the pro-Leave media can do to spin it their way without looking like heartless cunts. It's a lose-lose for Leave, and a huge stroke of luck for Remain.
>>
>>77584062
this is how conflict works...

I swear the shit that people get away with on the internet
>>
You people are so melodramatic, you'd have thought this was /lgbt/
The vast majority of people making this about the referendum are the brexiteers, just trying to save their own necks.
I feel confident that this isn't going to make a significant change in the vote.
It's a tragedy on its own terms.
>>
>>77579893
>>Actually believing they killed her on purpose for political reasons like the nutjobs. Being this utterly stupid.
>>
>>77578033
>After this, 'Leave' is likely to get 20% at most
top kek, would be incredibly surprised if leave got less than 40% of the vote even after this.
>>
>>77585554
Someone who believes that the "Brexiteers" "necks needed to be saved" - when they were drawing up on a 10 point lead in the polls just 24 hours ago, before this - "feels confident" that this staging of a pro-Brexit assassination of a mother of three is "not going to make a significant change in the vote".

Makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
>>77578033
3 polls are out and we are still leading

shut up merde for brains
>>
>>77582603
>DEMONIC NATURE
This fucking guy, seriously.
>>
>>77585683
If the Cox scam knocks it down to 49% it will have completely served its purpose.
>>
>>77584289
And vote to stay in Europe, indeed.
>>
>>77578033
To shill for the "Stay" side on this board seems like a waste of time.

Couldn't you spend your shekels better elsewhere?
>>
>>77585775
You see, this is what I mean, kid.

Making shit up that you would LIKE to be true doesn't help "the cause"

No new poll has come out since 6 o'clock yesterday evening when this happened.
>>
>>77585993
it's strange as shit

I mean, to say
>About 45% of you seem to be falling for the globalist narrative, buying the 'He shouted 'Britain First!'
just pure wut
>>
>>77586011
This happened at 13:45 local time yesterday
>>
>>77578033
Nobody seems to give a fuck, except for a tiny percent of the Far Left. There's a thing trending on FB that Polly Toynbee of the Guardian said the mood is ugly, but 99% of Brits think she's a fat, ugly old leftie hag, literally worthless. Honestly, everyone is socially, publicly sad a mother has died, but the Left are universally despised and people aren't so stupid they won't see a Muslim witness who wasn't there claiming 'Britain First terrorist killer' as something suspicious. Plus a 15 year old Muslim just got arrested in London on terrorist charges so it's business as usual.
>>
>>77586190
Fine. So cite the new poll result.
>>
>>77582603
Oh my fucking God did he really used his wife's murder to grab votes?
>>
>>77578033
Fuck off French fag
>>
>>77578033

See this faggot, people? See how he tries his hardest to shill against Brexit?

Realize that the campaigning was halted and this defeatist propaganda is being spewed forth out of fear. Fear that Brexit will succeed. And it shall!

They knew that they were losing, but they couldn't stop the opposing campaign by itself, so they stopped both instead, because that damages the Brexit cause more than their own.

And now, a week before the referendum, they're going out full force, trying to dissuade everyone from voting, or trying to make them sympathize with their pro EU rhetoric. Hell, they're going so far to even propose the cancellation of the referendum itself!

Someone confident in their cause would never do that! This is the last resort of a cornered rat. A week to go and it will all be over.

As long as you Brits don't give up, in a week you'll have your country back!
>>
File: inside_you_now.jpg (99 KB, 564x486) Image search: [Google]
inside_you_now.jpg
99 KB, 564x486
>>77584268
>>77584374
>>77584649
>>77585287
>>
File: hitler2.jpg (30 KB, 595x512) Image search: [Google]
hitler2.jpg
30 KB, 595x512
>>77583939
top kek
>>
>>77586327
Pray tell, why do you care so much for Britain to leave? What is it to you?
>>
>>77582444
This.

I really hope people aren't so retarded as to throw away the vote for this aspie cunt taking out some random politician.
>>
>>77582057
Good point, we need to meme about how he was marginalised by a progressive looney.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x360
>>77578033
Ameen brother. I couldn't have put it better myself, except for pointing out that Britain First are one big false flag, created by Zionists as controlled opposition (read the Protocols), because the BNP were too pro-Libya, pro-Syria and pro-Palestine. I wouldn't be surprised if the attacker had had something to do with them, but to suggest that the party ordered the attack is laughable.
>>
File: 1463687541580.png (339 KB, 650x478) Image search: [Google]
1463687541580.png
339 KB, 650x478
>>77582444
Thanks sandnigger, can you take some refugees?
>>
The concern shilling is retarded and leaves me to believe that they can't properly rig the ballot. No one who was leaning leave is going to to vote remain because some nutter, if anything trust for the media is non existant and this blame might have the opposite effect. I hear leave is winning the postal votes in the north west so there might be hope depending on who counts the ballots.oo
>>
>>77586621

Because it may be the trigger for the fragmentation of the EU! There could be nothing better than that! United we're weak, divided we're strong and independent! All the EU does now is suck on Germany's tits, in an act of complete submission and dependence. Fuck that! A tariff free trade union is enough! We don't need a unified European government! We don't need an EU army! We don't want Brussels to make decisions for us! But my poor pathetic cucked country can't fathom to break off by itself, much less start the domino effect! That's why Britain's role is so important. They're strong enough to cause a catastrophic chain reaction that would shatter this stagnating oligarchy!

And you? You want to remain an EU cuck? Wanna suck on momma Merkel's shriveled up tits? Go right ahead! Suck the rot out until they're dry!
>>
>>77587246
Would all European countries really benefit greatly from the destruction of Europe?
>>
>>77587064
Let's get em reddit!:

https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-hold-britain-first-to-account?recruiter=557886863&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
>>
File: 1460059437347.jpg (169 KB, 1270x706) Image search: [Google]
1460059437347.jpg
169 KB, 1270x706
>>77587521
Also Gordo

https://youtu.be/ruZ7vIc20X4
>>
File: muh feelings.png (1 MB, 1071x883) Image search: [Google]
muh feelings.png
1 MB, 1071x883
>>77582444
>>
>>77578033
I agree. I'm a proud Britainer, born and raised, and this leave vote will cause more violence by white supremacists. The only way to fix our county is to import more refugees and open keep our borders open. No human is illegal and diversity is a strength. Our great country is with us and now #ImWithHer.
>>
Ah, that really sucks on many levels...1st for the poor woman who was killed for bullshit reasons either way.....

but lets admit it, there is too much on the line here....EU USA ASIA isn't letting anyone out....its like the old movie escape from new york: "once you go in, you don't come out".

we live in a strange and unique time, a time of high adventure....few paths are straight now...

I find it perplexing so many can so easily be deceived, and seem to crave the deception.....

oh well, judgement comes swiftly....and un-looked for.....
>>
>>77579327
Jesus euro-fucking Christ, you could not be more reddit tier. I appreciate the different angle of attack but Christ, quoting Chesterton and everything to qualify you as some Stoic Pundit. Fuck right off.
>>
File: ITS HABBENING.png (141 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
ITS HABBENING.png
141 KB, 501x585
Lads, just got this in.

Was arguing with Blue guy yesterday trying to convince him to leave, but still insisted he was intent on voting remain.

Damage is minimal, repair the hull and keep firing.
>>
Oh boy, this denial.

Don't you cunts scream in surprise when you "suddenly" remain.

This is like Ron Paul and Nigel all over again
>>
>>77587905
LOL

I never considered Nigel the UK equivalent of Ron

good analogy
>>
>>77587358
Now THIS, by the way, guise is an ACTUAL example of a shill.
Consider how this notion "destruction of Europe" can be twisted any way a shill wants it to be.
Ironically, for people who are always droning on about "history" and "being on the right side of history", this "destruction of Europe if the EU breaks up" meme also betrays a staggering lack of awareness of any history before about 1975.

That other disgusting globalist shill Stephen Hawking gave a good example of this in his "intervention" on Brexit a few weeks ago.

"Britain leaving the EU will greatly impoverish exchanges between scholars and scientists," he said.

This is supposed to be an educated guy but it's like he has completey forgotten, or never knew, about the 17th Century, for example, when scholarly exchanges between Newton (in England), Descartes (in France and Sweden), Spinoza (in Holland) and Leibniz (in Germany) were pushing the sciences of physics, mathematics, optics and geometry, among others, forward at a pace that makes today's scientific progress seem like a crawl.

All these countries were sovereign nations then. The EU is NOT "Europe" and its destruction is NOT "the destruction of Europe".

On the contrary.

That said, Brexit will fail. But we will fight on - and win, one day.
>>
>>77587808

He was described as a loner by his neighbours, so it's not even the media outlets' summation of his character.
>>
>>77578033
This.
>>
>>77578033
>About 45% of you seem to be falling for the globalist narrative, buying the 'He shouted 'Britain First!' thing and praising the killer as a 'nationalist hero'.

Only the shills are doing it.
>>
>>77578033
/pol/ has had an influx of people who haven't been watching the world fall to shit here for years.
This means years of information that they have not seen.
Meanwhile these people are also likely to take anything that a major media network says at face value.
We're awash with the uninformed to the point where it's getting difficult to keep them up to speed with the number of people who will refuse to believe what goes against the popular perception of things.

The only thing that can be done is to keep doing what /pol/ has always done.
Persevere.
>>
>>77587704
Your post is very insightful and non-problematic.

Your self-flagellation and tolerance have made me reconsider my barbaric ways.

I'm #MentallyHill now.
>>
>>77579893
I actually agree with France. You have to admire the kind of cunning the globalists have employed here with this stunt. It may not even work, but it displays a boldness that makes it clear the stakes are indeed very very high.

Eventually the nationalist contingents are going to be required to 'punt' democracy. We are not going to be able to seize power through those means. The elite have too much control over the mass media and are working feverishly to begin streamlining and censoring online speech because they know how effective grassroots work has been.

Of course, we can hope that this will not affect the vote. If brexit happens the game is truly on.
>>
>>77588154
In any case, you are the shill -wathever that word means-. What you must understand is that there are incredibly powerful people that do not want us to leave the EU for many reasons. How could we possibly attack them?
>>
FUCKING HELL /POL/ REEEEE
>>
>>77588663

https://twitter.com/Palomafaith/status/743800447232778240
>>
>>77578033
I agree in the sense that I used to not believe such acts were orchestrated.

Seems they chose the perfect candidate - a guy with pretty much no history, no friends, mental problems.

What I really want to know is how did they brainwash him into doing it?

Subliminal overlay on his TV broadcast perhaps?
>>
File: 1459433463023.png (488 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
1459433463023.png
488 KB, 1200x975
At a cursory glance it looks like she was engaged in a classic case of voter importing.
>>
instead of sticking the head in the sand brexiters should think about what comes next - like the best way to argue for another referendum. if the result is not too bad it's plausible. why pretend a win is still possible - that only lets the other side off the hook and legitimizes their coming win. make it as close as possible and think about the next steps.
>>
>>77578033

Get bent Garcon, i'm still voting OUT at 7am on the 23rd, fuck the EU

You're a dissenter and a French one at that

1805 never forget

ur mum
>>
>>77584062
Muslim stabs/shoots/bombs etc. People shouting aloha snackbar=he just a poor misunderstood boy, nothing to do with islam

White guy with mental issues does something like this= GODDAM NAZIS EVERYWHERE!!!! THIS IS JUST LIKE THIRD REICH!!! OPEM BORDERSSD!!!!
>>
>>77578033
gonna say what i always say

europeans are genetically different from americans, they crave being ruled over. if you have enough brains to realize how bad the EU is, you should have enough brains to realize that your government thinks of you and utilizes you the same way as domesticated farm animals

get out of your shithole and get in mine, freedom rules son
>>
>>77578033

Brexit will win against all odds, frogfag. Screencap this. FUCK THE GLOBALISTS!!!!!
>>
This will change little directly.
The problem is it's killed the leave momentum
>>
File: fgfgfg.png (81 KB, 288x434) Image search: [Google]
fgfgfg.png
81 KB, 288x434
>>77588663

kek
>>
File: 1466095768984.jpg (220 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1466095768984.jpg
220 KB, 1280x719
>>77578033

Bitch had it coming, hope it was painful. Died like a fucking traitor.

However the timing was awful, so it was a false flag assassination.
>>
>>77589189
>>77589189

>bosher

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>77578033
I don't think people are that stupid, they're just conditioning people to accept the rigged voting.
>>
File: 1452799284298.png (380 KB, 599x716) Image search: [Google]
1452799284298.png
380 KB, 599x716
>>77581364

I'm fucking glad at least one of them is gone, and painfully.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-16-47.jpg (101 KB, 1486x412) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-15-16-47.jpg
101 KB, 1486x412
>>77589189
(((Paloma 'Judaic' Faith)))
>>
>>77588517
Yes, despite the accusations of my wanting to "demotivate" I have actually never lived through a more exhilarating and motivating period of history in my life - and I'm a pretty old guy.
The "gloves have come off", in the last year or so, in the struggle between national sovereignty and globalism in a way we have never even distantly seen before.
So have the masks. The "journalists" are not even pretending to be journalists any more; the agenda of organizations like the Guardian and the BBC - not to mention the absolutely state-controlled German media - is just so upfront and obvious now that they can't deny being weapons in a war. The electoral system is also rapidly dropping all pretence of neutrality or fairness. It is an open secret that the commie won the recent Austrian presidential elections by systematic vote-fraud.
The stakes are so high now, the shape of the two armies so obvious, that all the lies are dropping away and its becoming clear that it isn't just war that is 'politics pursued by other means', it's also true that politics is basically war pursued by other means - or not even by other means.
Whether the globalists killed Cox, or whether they are just using the fact of her being killed to promote their ends, the essential thing is that the "political sphere" is a battlefield now, and no longer just in a metaphorical sense.

A reckoning is closer than we ever imagined.
>>
File: 1466117828367.jpg (81 KB, 883x700) Image search: [Google]
1466117828367.jpg
81 KB, 883x700
>>77589441

every time
>>
>>77589441

EVERY TIME
>>
>>77589461
>Based old french anon
I completely agree. They're going all out
>>
She was anti-Israel and pro-Palestine as fuck

No doubt Mossad did this, since it hits two birds with one stone. Firstly it makes leavefags look like complete psychopaths and murderers, hence guilt-tripping Britain to remain cucked in the EU
Secondly, it removes a disgusting pro-Palestinian goy
>>
>>77590442

What does he mean by this?
>>
>>77590442

Why the fuck are you spamming this in every thread?

Fuck off.
>>
>>77579893
I'm old.
Kid, I'm just fucking ecstatic about people waking up a bit, even if just a little.
>>
>>77588663
Really getting interested in this 4-foot nigger now tbhfam
>>
>>77590521

Its not even fucking real, check it for yourself. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>77590442
COMPELS.

Take this very seriously: COMPELS.

And bear in mind that Jon Snow isn't some crazy Corbynite leftie. He is as mainstream an 'opinion-former' as they come. Two or three generations - including the over-40s who are the backbone of the 'Leave' camp - have grown up seeing him present himself as the even-handed, neutral 'honest broker' of political debates on the BBC.

Now he is telling us that we not just should but MUST vote 'stay' because of Jo Cox.

The Cox killing has been the EU globalist's Reichstag Fire: a masterful and absolutely ruthless stroke of Real- and Machtpolitik.

They have won for now. The 23rd will bring then massive victory.

But in the long term they have cut off the branch they were sitting on.

From here on in, it's war, blood in the streets. And it was them who shed the first blood here - Jo Cox's - not us.
>>
File: blairsm.jpg (16 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
blairsm.jpg
16 KB, 450x254
It was Tony Blair, don't ask me how I know but it was Tony Blair who killed Jo Cox and then he pinned it on the other guy

Spread the facts lads and Tony
>>
>>77590442
>>
File: twat.png (63 KB, 706x387) Image search: [Google]
twat.png
63 KB, 706x387
>>77591033

Shut the fuck up you retarded baguette.
>>
>>77584727
huh, your pic is nothing new, but the writing is condensed and useful. got any more of these?
>>
1. Registration deadline was many days ago.
2. Most people who have registered won't change their votes.
3. Leave was in the lead.
4. Brexiteers are much more likely to go and vote.
BREXIT WILL WIN
>>
>>77591320
And why should I "shut the fuck up", my little child?

So that you have more room to misinforn the board that a Twitter post which is actually entirely real

https://twitter.com/jonsnowC4

is not real?

This board needs to be purged of stormbabbies, sniggering trolls and ignoramuses.
>>
>>77591516

>babby's first troll

Well at least you're not truly retarded.
>>
File: street_fascism.png (28 KB, 739x256) Image search: [Google]
street_fascism.png
28 KB, 739x256
when are you shitlords going to realize that this was an act of gendered violence?

a man killed a woman. that's the definition of gendered violence
>>
>>77591706
I'm sorry, please expand on this.

You claimed a real Twitter post by a promiment British TV journalist was a fake.

It was pointed out to you that it wasn't and that you only need to go to his Twitter page to confirm that.

So you are now still insisting that it somehow IS fake after all?

Well, at least you ARE truly retarded.
>>
this won't be enough, there will be other events
>>
>>77578033
Why didn't you talk about the last 10%, bro? I presume they feel left out. Don't be 'wacist', sideways Netherlands.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x337
>>77578503
Based sideways deranged Belgium.
>>
>>77579327
Clearly a shill.
>>
>>77578033
>I'm not saying it was a false flag....
>but it was a false flag
:^)
>>
>>77582603
This is actually a great, great post. *False shill-alarm - nothing to see here*
>>
>>77592118
10% seem to have actually "gotten" it and understood that this is some next-level shit from the globalists.
With a single Machiavellian stroke - possibly an actual "sacrificial" murder of one of their own; or possibly just a globally-coordinated 'spinning' offensive that absolutely everyone has been in on, from the 'grieving husband' to Angela Merkel - they have completely turned around a battle that they were on the point of losing in the most humiliating way.

The only point I have been making all along is DON'T UNDERESTIMATE THESE PEOPLE.

And don't believe that we will win this battle next week, because, if you do, the crushing recognition that THEY HAVE OUTPLAYED US really WILL "demotivate" you.

They've showed their hand. It is a FAR stronger hand than ours.

But that can change.

Am Grunde der Moldau wandern die Steine....
>>
>>77591856
>>77591320
>>77588663
I can't believe lefties are using her murder as political ammunition, and they say we are the bad guys?
>>
>>77583834
I bet you don't even speak Urdu. Assimilate into Londonistan or get the fuck out. Would you like some bacon on the way out?
>>
File: this deschanel.jpg (132 KB, 686x686) Image search: [Google]
this deschanel.jpg
132 KB, 686x686
>>77578345
This. It's clear she wasn't even harmed. She was just put aside to some cozy place in the countryside, South America or whatever, while both sides keep screaming either 'le juus did this' or 'muh false flag'.
>>
File: youstillhavehopefools.jpg (34 KB, 1310x119) Image search: [Google]
youstillhavehopefools.jpg
34 KB, 1310x119
You people still have hope and that is you're weakness. I posted this comment 6 months ago and it will be confirmed as fact in another 6 months.
>>
File: ss (2016-06-17 at 05.14.55).png (37 KB, 572x428) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-06-17 at 05.14.55).png
37 KB, 572x428
>>77589441
>>
>>77593260
You're not fucking British lad.
[spoiler]
This is the only thing I have before I off myself to look forward to. Please pray to Kek man.[/spoiler]
>>
>>77588154
Yeah, like he has trouble engaging with scholars and scientists from America, Australia, Canada, China, Japan and other countries outside of the EU.
>>
>>77578033
How come when a white person murders, people vote against the white persons beliefs.

In America if a radical Islamic terrorist kills 49 people, his views now get a 10 point boost a la Hillary Clinton??????????????
>>
>>77589461
All hail old people. Great piece.
>>
>>77591856
Nah, she triggered him into stabbing her, clearly.
>>
>>77578033
Haha i thought that all went without saying man
>>
>>77578345
Yes.
>>
>>77592758
I'm kidding, bro. I'm a Brexiter.
>>
>>77593527
Because people have been conditioned to hate their own race so they can self destruct. It's self inflicted genocide. If people were being dragged out of their houses and shot which I'm sure the globalists would love to do as it's far easier there would be a fightback. Mentally condition someone to destroy themselves, their race and culture and you have the same effect with no fightback. They have willingly asked to be slaughtered. It's perfect.
>>
>>
Lady from the Gaurdian is on NPR RIGHT NOW spreading lies about the Britain First comment and outright blaming Brexit for the murder. Fuming right now to be honest
>>
That Cop looks like a Trannie.

Are there any real Women in this hoax?

Literally a Masonic gang sign sausage fest!
>>
>>77594111

>"Lady from the Guardian"

You mean Polly Toynbee? She is a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>77578033
Polls suggest otherwise. Nobody actually cares about Cox, they're all still going to vote Leave.
>>
>>77592758

I read all of Frenchie's posts, and concur with most of it.
Dude knows what's what.
>>
>>77592758
Do you have any evidence that people are changing their minds?
>>
>>77594711
Wait until they hold her funeral the day before the vote and her husband gives an emotional interview or speech dripping with globalist rhetoric and we get the inevitable voteremainfor Jo hashtag.
>>
>>77594711
>Do you have any evidence that people are changing their minds?

Everyone should know the sympathy vote and
' vote remain for Jo' bullshit coming out next will be huge.

At least a 10 point swing.
>>
>>77594854

>Vote remain for Jo

It already started, its all over twitter and the guardian and shit.
>>
>>77578345
Fuck you you piece of shit shill, OP is right
>>
Clarke Rothwell, the "witness" who maintains that the killer said 'Britain First', is actually a member of the BNP.
>>77587833
>>
>>77595450
>Clarke Rothwell, the "witness" who maintains that the killer said 'Britain First', is actually a member of the BNP.

For us non bongs, wtf does that mean ?

One group looking to eliminate the competition ?
>>
>>77578033
>After this, 'Leave' is likely to get 20% at most. Henceforth, in the public mind, voting against Merkel and Juncker is voting to stab to death the mothers of small children.

Your first mistake was believing the UK population cares about a labor MP or her family. Your second mistake was believing any of them know of Junker or Merkel in anything but the most vague sense.

I get that this is another one of the shitty EU psyop shitposts, but seriously. Odds are still quite obviously in Leave's favor. Had the victim been brown and the perpetrator a gang of labor party whites screaming racial obscenity, THEN you could have scuttled the vote for sure.

But as I pointed out, the mistake was forgetting the narrative that has been built from the ground up over decades. White lives don't matter. White children don't matter. National politicans are devils to be replaced by enlightened nobles in Brussels. Anyone who acquiesces to the EU narrative feels nothing for this woman. Anyone who rejects the narrative entirely feels terribly for her and the family, but won't be swayed from rejecting the autocracy of the EU.
>>
>>77594711
Well, I don't even live in the UK any more and, despite claims made earlier in the thread, I don't think a new poll has been taken in the last 24 hours.
Believe me, I would really like to believe that the collective psyche of the British working classes is tough enough to shrug off the unprecedented battering of emotional blackmail that it has been undergoing in these 24 hours and will continue to undergo for the next week and to hold to the direction I have no doubt the British nation was headed yesterday afternoon.
But this is the thing we need to appreciate about this: whether this was an actual globalist-organized sacrificial murder of one of their own or whether it is just a massive, Matrix-level creation by the media of an 'alternative reality', this thing has been designed with diabolical skill to do the MAXIMUM POSSIBLE DAMAGE to British people's healthy, rational intentions.

It aims to hurt us by grabbing us in our most vulnerable - because fundamentally most valuable - instincts: empathy with orphaned children and so on.

Looked at soberly, I think the rational psyche of a basically decent and gentle people like the British has about as much chance of surviving this intact as our material infrastructure would of surviving a nuclear strike.

But exactly this is also the UPSIDE of it all. We are going to lose next week - but the globalists have only been able to make us lose by TAKING THIS SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL. The idea is out there now that national and racial traitors do what they do at the risk of their lives. And even if that is, in the case, a lie and an invention of the traitors themselves, to gain their ends, they have now THEMSELVES ushered in the era in which politics will become the general civil war that it now needs to be if we are ever to take back our destiny into our own hands.
Great times, my brothers, even if they are times in which truth and lies can barely be distinguished.
>>
>>77594286

??
not a single poll since then
>>
>>77594846
>>77594854
So it is all just idle speculation without any concrete basis?
>>77595975
I agree with your sentiments, and despite not being a bong, but I think you are overplaying just how much this will affect the opinion of people. I don't think it will be a 10-point drop like a different anon was saying, but it, in theory, could change things. Yet again, I won't fear monger over how "THIS WILL RUIN BREXIT AND THEY HAVE NO CHANCE".
>>
>>77585823
49% won't be an issue, as long as remain has fewer.
>>
>>77578033
was it a false flag?
>>
>>77597090
Chances are it wasn't, and /pol/ is just being what it is.
However, the Remain camp couldn't politicise it quick enough.
>>
>>77589461
It was a mentally ill man who was fighting in the car park before the MP went over to him.
>>
>>77578033
If you vote brexit it will be like you pulled the trigger and Jo Cox will have died in vain
>>
It's all over.

So, what should we do. Kill ourselves?
>>
File: 1466103849125.png (815 KB, 947x840) Image search: [Google]
1466103849125.png
815 KB, 947x840
>>77578033
>>
Yfw this tactic was first tested in Greece with the murder of Paulus Fissas, and the subsequent blaming of Golden dawn, leading to them plummeting in the elections.
>>
I've never believed false flag or whatevef
But for her to be killed like the week before the vote, I dunno man
>>
>>77582603
not sure if you're a satirical genius or need sectioning
>>
>>77600836
He was in his coffee shop when it started, so he missed the beginning.
I never heard the guy shout Britain First either, but I was 300 miles away so that might explain it.
>>
>>77578033
Fuck that cunt you rapefugee
>>
File: 1425257791917.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1425257791917.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>77578033
>Jo Cux
>>
>>77602797
Britain first should stand in the by election for her seat lol
>>
>>77588731

That's beautiful.
>>
File: 1465707578898.jpg (10 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1465707578898.jpg
10 KB, 576x432
>>77581364
Good riddance, One less traitor!
>>
File: 1466107333584.png (401 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1466107333584.png
401 KB, 601x601
>>77603684
But they never gets much votes. Britain is cucked beyond belief.
>>
>>77603684
That would be top notch banter
>>
>>77593375
>you have a different opinion to me so you're no longer my compatriot
what went wrong with the world?
>>
>>77594084
>OY VEY! how dare you think for yourself goy, only our superior jewish opinions matter!
>>
>>77591394
Working on them
>>
File: The constant gardener.png (54 KB, 793x384) Image search: [Google]
The constant gardener.png
54 KB, 793x384
>>
>>77579511
Wonder when the ground work was done?
>>
File: 1466180519323.jpg (156 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1466180519323.jpg
156 KB, 600x800
>>
You do know that her birthday is by coincidence 22.6?
>>
File: vlc-00061.jpg (23 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
vlc-00061.jpg
23 KB, 720x404
>>77602005
Burden of proof.
>>
>>77603684
No it will go to Islam
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/17/labours-rosena-allin-khan-holds-tooting-in-byelection
>>
File: Owen Jones 2.jpg.png (173 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
Owen Jones 2.jpg.png
173 KB, 428x428
This will be the beginning of the end of brexit. Your campaign will be associated with racism and the far right.
>>
>>77584225
I was under the assumption that she withheld her vote?
>>
>>77584225
>>77609466
Watch this (it's short):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7PN16CsLp4

She shills for intervention in Syria and blames Obama for not dealing properly with Syria.

She ends her speech by saying: "Sometimes it is agreed that for evil to triumph, it is sufficient for good men to do nothing".

Apparently, somebody followed her suggestion by the letter.
>>
File: NEAUX.jpg (31 KB, 450x321) Image search: [Google]
NEAUX.jpg
31 KB, 450x321
Stay positive, lads.
>>
File: ClLCi7UXIAEnwsF.jpg (189 KB, 1200x679) Image search: [Google]
ClLCi7UXIAEnwsF.jpg
189 KB, 1200x679
Killer was associated with Britain First. He's the one in the centre.
>>
>>77609683
Well, indeed, I know about her speeches, I was asking about her vote, and apparently she did abstain. So all talk, no action.
>>
>>77578033
Newfags. This is another kind of shilling where they try and lower morale pathetically. It only ever affects the newfags, so it works somewhat.

Don't fall for the tricks and sage these kinds of threads in the future.
>>
this will have no noticeable effect on the polls
>>
>muh globalists
do you have a water filter yet?
>>
>>77610131
>Well, indeed, I know about her speeches, I was asking about her vote, and apparently she did abstain. So all talk, no action.
Do you recall the date and time?
>>
>>77578033
Oh look, a frog surrendering. What a suprise.
>>
>>77584225
>: Jo was in favour of bombing Syria.
False.
She was in favour of dropping humanitarian aid to besieged people.

She explicitly raised doubts about the utility of the so-called tactical strikes, especially when they threatened the ceasefire.

SAUCE: https://youtu.be/BEVoh9dh6sI?t=19s

So she was definitely against bombing.
>>
who gives a shit?
>>
When did he make the gun?
>>
File: 1466187642195.png (339 KB, 570x422) Image search: [Google]
1466187642195.png
339 KB, 570x422
>>77578033
OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
OP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: spongebobreading-600x400.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
spongebobreading-600x400.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
As far as I can tell
>He never shouted that
>The death wasn't an accident
>The setup and lie backfired and it caused the opposite reaction
>The government is flailing to push opinion the other way
>Brexit won't happen anyway because voting is rigged
That about sum it up?
>>
>>77613999
Sauce?
>>
>>77616742
never mind, found it
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/17/exclusive-poll-eu-support-falls-after-jo-cox-murder/86031038/
Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.