[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is in complete freefall. It's over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17-03-32-00-1.png (206 KB, 1440x1407) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17-03-32-00-1.png
206 KB, 1440x1407
Trump is in complete freefall.

It's over
>>
>>77569678
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
>>
>>77569678
This wouldn't have been happening if Republicans nominated a true conservative in Ted Cruz. I bet voters are kicking themselves now, as they should be.

You Trumpkins made your bed, now lay in it. Enjoy your Democrat controlled congress.
>>
>>77569678
yeah yeah...
>>
>>77569678
Ive been saying this for a full year now. Hillary has already won.
>>
I wonder how fast all those accusations (and people making them) will disappear once Hillary is president.

I get the impression she'd be the type of president who makes more people disappear than a mexican drugs cartel.
>>
>>77569678
Damn, and I had such high hopes too.
>>
>>77569678
The media is not controlled hillary was never going to win from the start with a democratic paul and another bush with a toupee constantly saying asinine things this is completely normal electoral college is for nerds
>>
>>77569773
Ted Cruz wouldn't have stood a chance. Being a "true conservative" in today's Democrat-leaning, but self-destructing voter base is a liability far more than a benefit and Cruz was pretty objectionable fellow.

Maybe if Jeb weren't so Jeb the Republicans could have fielded a viable candidate.
>>
File: 1454379987731s.jpg (11 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1454379987731s.jpg
11 KB, 225x250
>>77569773

>Cruz
>winning

Cruz would be dead in the water. Literally all the swing voters despise him.
>>
>>77569999
>>77570035
Cruz is just Trump without the blowhard demeanour. I think a lot of people agree with Trump's policies, but don't want to vote for a literal psycho. Cruz offered an alternative.
>>
>>77569871
Which accusations? The email scandal? That's the kind of stuff that would never have risen up if it weren't election season. "Technologically-illiterate politician mishandles emails, just like all Secretary of States did before her." It'll go away whether she wins or not. You know, they still carry briefcases handcuffed to their wrist in the State department and didn't even have computers in their offices until after Hillary's time? Real embarrassing stuff that needs some serious overhauling and accountability, but hardly the kind of thing you put on the shoulders of a political leader.
>>
>>77570378
the shills are getting cocky
>>
File: 1460958600100.jpg (22 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460958600100.jpg
22 KB, 720x720
I can't wait for all the Trumptards to start claiming the polls are done by the jews and the mainstream media like Rombots did in 2012
>>
Eh it's the same outcome anyways. Either trump wins and we get 100 years of peace. Or he loses and we get a civil war and then 100 years of peace.
>>
>>77569678
So quit bitching and shill harder, make better memes. Spread information about Trump. The guy also needs to start doing shit again.
>>
That's only because Democrats are running up the popular vote in states that are already blue. Swing states are going to narrowly go for Trump, so he's going to win the electoral college but lose the popular vote.
>>
>>77569678
Knew this would happen. Media manipulated poll data. No terrorist attack is complete without the news making their propaganda widespread. Clinton was always the chosen one. Like Obama. It doesnt matyer who we want, or how we vote. We will have Clinton, like it ir not, and she will continue all her policies she started under Obama.

The only other iption is to suspend the campaign and allow Obama to stay a third term for as long as it takes to get guns out of the hands of americans and start ww3 that will burn all corners of the earth and usher in a new age.
>>
>>77569678

Just as planned.
>>
Trump supporters aren't digging their own bed you anti trump people are digging your own graves if he loses. Guess which side has all the guns?
>>
>>77570035
Kek

Cruz tried to have his own false flag shooting and nobody cared, despite the great /x/ back story.
>>
>>77570428
I'm no huge Hillary fan myself and am tired of the liberal gloating that is causing BLM activists to be applauded for hijacking a primarily-Latino gay mass killing and making it somehow about them, but the Republicans didn't even come CLOSE to having a viable candidate this election season so what are you gonna do? Nah, I'll take a dishonest politician over an honest-to-god psycho.

Sure there's a lot of crazy going in the air this election, but there's also a lot of politics as usual. And that's what this scandal is.
>>
Are you guys really worried about how Hilary will treat the terrorism issue?

She's always gleeful when Israel curb stomps a couple thousand Palestinians every year. Her women's rights and gay rights record is spotty, and she's proven herself to be a war hawk in case you worried that she would be soft on enemies.
>>
File: 212321312.jpg (21 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
212321312.jpg
21 KB, 439x290
>>77569678
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77569678
Another forum sliding thread
I'm #MentallyHill now
>>
>>77570605
You're not going to do shit you pussy.
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 732x1247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 732x1247
>19(Nineteen) percent election odds

Press F to pay respects.
>>
I only wish Bernie was running so we could see how low Trump can really go.
>>
>>77570947
F
>>
>>77569678
>>77569739
>>77569773
>>77569857
Do you fags think this works? I mean, you come here to shill, but do you actually think people will just suddenly change their minds because you spam this retarded shit over and over?
>>
>>77569678
Looks like he's steadily improving since the Doomberg poll.
>>
>>77570560

>The polls are manipulated!

I'd say it has more to do with Trump being racist against that Mexican judge, then getting an own goal with his self-congratulations about being right about Orlando. Fuck's sake, he got Clinton to say radical Islamism on CNN and still fucked up, despite polls showing he had an edge over Clinton on the issue of security.

Unless saying nice things about gays and meeting with the NRA about the no-fly list is the beginning of a dramatic turnaround, he's fucked. He might get a 1-2% bump if Clinton is interviewed by the FBI, but that's it.
>>
It's not about winning for Trump, it's about planting seeds. It's about showing the world the gross underbelly of the republican party. He will eventually announce he was a joke candidate on the side of HRC and will shame the millions of racist, white Americans duped into voting for him.

He's a disgusting racist and it's horrifying how many white losers fell for his schtick. He did well to completely destroy the party in a way that could only have been orchestrated by a mastermind like Hillary Clinton. She's laughing her ass off right now, at you, OP. At everyone on this shitty site. How could you possibly win the election with only white men voting for you? You're a shrinking minority in the US.

Women hate Trump
PoC hate Trump
The young hates Trump
The media hates Trump
Hollywood hates Trump

The very vocal minority of old white men is dying, and you're all pushing them off the cliff even faster. The republican party will dissolve after this election, and we'll be ruled by democrats for the next 500 years. Hopefully you enjoy the social justice, freedom, safety, and prosperity that democrats will bring you. Try not to throw any more hissyfits, we're tired of having to change your poopy diapers.

;)
>>
File: vince_macmohan_money.gif (2 MB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
vince_macmohan_money.gif
2 MB, 175x131
>>77569678
>free-fall
drumpf never had a chance to be potus... even in a dimwitted nation like the U.S.

>genuine voters generally don't engage in /pol/lution particulate pre-polling poo palapation
>anyone who alienates to many demographics as drumpf, could little more than a white hood and druid title
>shillary has earned her political chevrons - like it or not - while drumpf is a clinically assayable (senile?) retardate being manipulate by the dullard sector
>drumpf never intended to get this far, only running out of ennui and in an effort to generate some brand exposure for his snake oils

no chance... no chance in hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLBUd3r1y3I
>>
>>77570988
Just because we spit on you when you're down doesn't mean we're asking you to throw the fight. By all means, get back up. We'd love to pummel you some more.
>>
>NAZI ARMY 5 MILES FROM MOSCOW

All that's happening is that the Hitlery campaign is going all-out, using up all their ammunition and blowing their entire wad just on trying to crush Trump.

By next month he'll be in the lead again, and they'll have nothing left to counter with.

Let your enemy tire himself out. A comeback is much more powerful than the attack that preceded it.
>>
>>77570147

Having a different style of "blowhard demeanor" isn't the same thing as not being a blowhard, Australia. You see, it's kind of like cocksucking and whether or not one strokes the shaft and/or fondles the balls, something you are probably familiar with doing.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 800x800
>>77569773
>Enjoy your Democrat controlled congress
I'm seriously just going to kill myself if Dems sweep everything.
>>
>>77569678

citing shekel polls with zionist sample sizes, well done
>>
>>77571890
Trump loses and his mouth breathing supporters kill themselves?

Nov. 8 isn't even my birthday but it might end up being the best birthday I ever have.
>>
File: polls.gif (365 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
polls.gif
365 KB, 400x400
3 months out from the first debate and 5 months out from the election, why is this relevant?
>>
File: Roach.jpg (6 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Roach.jpg
6 KB, 256x256
>>77570988
Demoralization, nothing is more nasty than defaitism because it is contagious.
These roaches know it.

>>77571391
Go hang yourself shill, I mean it, I hope in the next months you will realize how dogshit your life is to be the slave of a monster like Hillary and finally end your existence.
You can't support a pathological liar and sociopathic piece of garbage like Hillary Clinton without self identifying with it.
So end yourself, do it.
>>
>>77572190
>19(ninteen) percent betting odds
>>
Hillary will rot in jail before November.

Nah I'm kidding she's already won.
>>
>>77572070
This

Hillary is going to get absolutely BTFO in the debates, and he hasn't even started on her (he kinda has, but the speech he was going to give on her before Orlando would've marked the official start)

Based Dilbert Merchant explains how this could all actually be a part of the plan
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146042196361/wheres-that-trump-third-act

>So, did Trump’s movie-style third act happen, or not? Was my prediction wrong after all? What’s up with the drop in Trump’s poll numbers?

>Let me explain how the third act works in movies, because movies are the model I used for my prediction.* In movies, the third act is when the hero faces his biggest challenge and overcomes it. But that’s not the end of the movie. There is always the yet-bigger danger that reveals itself toward the end.

>For example, imagine a movie in which the hero saves the world in the third act but in the process is exposed to a poison that will kill him. That’s a typical movie pattern. There has to be ONE MORE UNSOLVABLE problem before the movie ends.

>And we’re seeing that unsolvable problem right now. Trump’s recent dip in the polls, along with his sky-high unfavorable ratings seems to make him unelectable. Even Republicans have a problem with Trump.

>This isn’t the Republican nomination, where Trump could dominate. The general election is a new game. There’s no way for Trump to solve a problem this big, right?

>That’s what you are supposed to think at this point in the movie.
>>
File: sad peep.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
sad peep.png
41 KB, 455x410
>tfw bought over $200 in Trump merchandise

He better win or else I'll feel like a sucker
>>
>>77573239
at least not as much as the bernie bros
>>
>>77572042
>Trump loses
I never thought Trump could win the general.

t. can't into reading engrish
>>
>>77570679

>Hillary
>Not a psycho
>>
>>77569678
>"Wow, that bloombeurger poll really makes the point (400 sample size)"

For one, there are certainly a number of shill polls. I'm not saying they all are, however it is
likely that some are.

Second, we have yet to have a debate V Hillary. When pitted against each other, the whole
event will display just exactly who is more durable in a combat of the wits. I for one, find it hard to believe the victor to be Helalery
>>
>>77572991
Scott adams isn't a reliable because his fanscination with suggestive hypnotism means he's more likely to be inclined root for the candidate that displays those methods...,either openly or subconsciously. Hope you didn't place a bet based on his advice.

And he endorsed Trump by sarcastically endorsing Clinton.
>>
File: 1466079430130.jpg (3 MB, 2194x3297) Image search: [Google]
1466079430130.jpg
3 MB, 2194x3297
>>77570526
I know, right? Nothing fishy at all about an anti-kebab candidate's numbers going DOWN after a kebab slaughters 50 gay people.
>>
>>77570679
>I'll take a dishonest politician over an honest-to-god psycho.
Shill confirmed.
>>
File: 1464895740568.png (174 KB, 315x496) Image search: [Google]
1464895740568.png
174 KB, 315x496
>>77572991
This
He really hasn't fucking done anything yet.
He knows about momentum, there is no hurry at this point because we're months out and he can kill her at any time.
All he has to do is bring up her ties to the Muslim brotherhood or any of the laundering.

I was thinking during the debate he should drop a huge redpill with a shill for his website that has all the longer details not suitable for a debate. Then have his PC guy make the page go live.
Then put out that he's going to do this at next 2 debates. Builds anticipation to get more people to watch and could spur a /g/ tier autist search for page ahead of the debate which gets that crowd involved.
>>
>>77569678
Hopefully /pol/ sees the light now and endorses the right woman
>>
File: 1463621024034.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1463621024034.png
84 KB, 256x256
I am sure that it is only a coincidence that his popularity started to fall only after he called out how dishonest and biased the media is.
There can be absolutely no connection to that at all.
Yup. Pure coincidence.
>>
>>77569678
>1 post by this user
>A payment of 0.04USD has been applied to your PayPal account.
>Hillary paid a million dollars for this.
>>
>>77569999
Ted cruz is a fucking wierdo.

You dont deserve the quads
>>
>>77569773
>Australia
>>
>>77573821
That's what I was thinking.

Trump could be sandbagging a lot before the first debate, and then go on to utterly fuck up Clinton in the week around the debate and during the debate itself.
>>
File: content.png (16 KB, 334x400) Image search: [Google]
content.png
16 KB, 334x400
>>77569678
Welp. It finally happened, I had to Dump Trump. I was a supporter from day 1, ordered every season of The Apprentice, stayed at Trump Tower in Chicago when I visited, bought all his books and highlighted my favourite quotes with the classic neon yellow highlighter we used back in school, I did everything to support this man. But, now, I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of staying up all night on social media trying to defend all of Trumps blunders, this flipflopping on gun control this week was just the latest one. I'm tired of always being stressed out, wondering how badly new blunders will hurt him in the polls.

It finally hit me, this man has been exposed countless times as a progressive liberal, so why am I staying up all night, every night to defend him? It's time for ALL of us to fess up, Donald Trump tricked us, he made us all believe he was a true conservative, well hes NOT and I'm tired of pretending he is, I've spent nearly every night of the past seven months trying to defend him, and I'm exhausted, angry and lacking so much sleep.

IT'S OVER, I'm sick of it! I just took the ultimate red pill, the TedPill. Now I'm going to rest easy and catch up on some much needed sleep.

Finally, peace.
>>
I told you guys last year Hillary would win
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.