[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MP assassination a false-flag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 48
File: Jo Cox.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Jo Cox.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
Not long before the Brexit vote, EU-supporter Jo Cox is assassinated in public by a "white supremacist Brexit supporter, and the key witness is a local Muslim. Is there a connection here, or have I just become too fucking redpilled?
>>
>>77568604
just interesting timing is all
>>
Follow the white rabbit
>>
she's Emma Watson after 3rd-degree burns.
>>
You guys keep saying this like people are going to connect it to Brexit, but I'm not convinced they actually will.

Certainly no respectable campaigner or politician will. So it would be left up to the population to connect the dots that her murder was done in the name of Brexit and that isn't the story the media is going with just yet.
>>
>>77568604
Probability says that if something happens in this country there is a mudslime around to see it.
>>
>>77568604
Naive Muslim las was telling me that the mosques are telling them they must vote to remain
>>
File: merchant-dropcreator.png (565 KB, 636x533) Image search: [Google]
merchant-dropcreator.png
565 KB, 636x533
>>77568924
>but I'm not convinced they actually will.
No, the jew parasites who make their living from currency speculation are wrong.
>>
>>77568604
RIP UK.

>f
>>
>>77568635
>interesting timing
>>
>>77568604
Kirov of our time
>>
Was she really only 41 years old?
>>
File: pure_coincidence.gif (4 MB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
pure_coincidence.gif
4 MB, 473x360
>>77568635
>>
File: 1465174401935.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1465174401935.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>77568604

Guy was a nutter with a history of mental illness and we're basically at the high point of Brexit/Remain fervour. Why is it so hard to accept that some crazy person did some crazy shit?

You fucking retards on here go on and on and on spouting wacky, conspiracy theory, right wing memes and then the minute a mental case actually takes one of those ideas and runs with it, you start screaming "false flag". Guy was a nutter. End of story..
>>
https://you tu.be/QtDKfd-pEGw

It's literally over

Brexit is now synonymous with murdering female MPs and domestic terrorism. Despite how the man they're quoting has explicitly denied ever implying "Britain first" was said. The programming is in place.

One psycho has just cost us any chance.
>>
File: 502.gif (296 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
502.gif
296 KB, 500x346
>>77569765
>Guy was a nutter. End of story
oi vey, these goyim think the worse of us. Why do you think, Moshe?
>>
>>77568604
you're probably too redpilled
>>
>>77569765
This is most likely correct

the media response about screaming "BRITAIN FIRST" is debunked as horse shit
>>
>>77568604
srsly cancel the election, respect the ded goys
>>
>>77568604
Soooooooo, what would the pros of killing her be from a Brexit-supporters point of view? Wasn't polls going good for Brexit anyway?
>>
Poly Toynbee is blaming the brexit campaign for the murder in her Guardian column today. No way will the remain crowd miss a trick to pin this on eurosceptics.
>>
>>77568604
not a false flag just a mentally ill man and a bunch of cocks try to cash in on the timing.

it's not really getting any airtime.
>>
>>77568604
>and the key witness is a local Muslim.
Who was misquoted and denies ever hearing 'Britain First'.. Apparantly there are more sources that heard it, but I haven't been able to find one besides media sources pushing the hearsay variants of 'someone heard it'..
>>
You're not redpilled. What you are is a paranoid brexitfag

You should be ashamed of yourself
>>
>>77569416
whats the story behind this my lad?
>>
>>77573218
It's actually extremely possible no such thing was shouted. The media is run by an oligarchy and have been known to outright lie in agreement.
>>
File: 1.png (163 KB, 564x485) Image search: [Google]
1.png
163 KB, 564x485
Of course it's a false flag. Because the receipt from his fucking purchase of "evil gun stuff" was just released.
>>
File: 74122.gif (2 MB, 260x198) Image search: [Google]
74122.gif
2 MB, 260x198
>>77569416
>>77573295

I am also interested to know this part

so a girl gets shot by a guy yelling "britain first"
fine
what's the story behind a guy tackling the gunman?

>mandatory gif
>>
> Brits actually thought they could escape the EU
ahahahahahahaha
>>
>>77573452

There is speculation over whether there was a fight between two people, that Ms. Cox intervened in, or whether no fight took place. They only seemed to be speaking to certain witnesses about it, so the guy left that note.

Typical false flag falling apart because they didn't stick to the manufactured story, or it was too public to contain everyone to a single narrative.

wait for information on the gun. I bet it was completely homemade, and therefore untraceable.
>>
>>77569848
most people wont read into the claims and will just take the news segment where they mentioned it as fact and just run with it.
>>
>>77573645
hmm, alright then, thanks bro
stay safe and vote leave
>>
File: LaughingatWifesDeath.gif (3 MB, 230x209) Image search: [Google]
LaughingatWifesDeath.gif
3 MB, 230x209
>>77568604
Ill just leave this Gif of brendan cox before he went Live to give his statement.
>>
ED MILIBAND ON THIS MORNING, JUST NOW:
(paraphrased)
>When mourning Jo, the referendum isn't important.
>We should remember her as a person.
>I hope that her legacy in the coming days, and coming months, is the positive things she's campaigned for. Her political voice is of tolerance and unity.
>We should remember her for her political views, and try and replicate the positive things she's done.

They're not making the mistake of attacking Brexit and blaming them.
Instead they're celebrating Jo and her pro-Remain campaign.

They're interviewing Labour (pro-remain) MPs all day, whilst Brexit isn't campaigning.

I'll find the clip of milipede later in the day and make a thread.
>>
>>77568604
Well should prove to all the UK and EU cucks that politicians arent immortal or untouchable.
>>
>>77573673

>mentioned it as fact

This was done once, to provide anchor. Now, instead of stating it as fact, they will include it by saying something like: "reports from the scene indicate that the gunman screamed "put Britain first". all legal, saying it without saying it.

>>77573703

Will do! Take care, Germany!
>>
File: 1462791012503.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1462791012503.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>77568604
>"
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SECOND QUOTATION MARK, OP!?!?
>>
>>77573843
ignore that
>its a thing and the names where similar.
>>
>>77568604
who cares? i dont think any one who wanted to leave will change their minds over this

and any who wanted to stay now know that violence will happen either way. you know kebab mcgoatfucker mayor will declare jihad on you guys but they wont get near elected officials. all stay fuckers in the government are public enemy number one if you have to stay
>>
>>77573912
The ones who already made their mind up on which way to vote don't matter, it's the undecided that matter and this event has the potentional to swing them towards remain.
>>
>>77573707

prove it, faggot
>>
>>77573912
The problem is that the remainers are demanding the remainers go and fight the leavers.

>they want to kill and arrest the hateful murderers of Jo and you are all guilty cause your hate speech.

>see him laughing here
>>77573707
and see him calling for violence here
http://www.politico.eu/article/british-mp-jo-cox-dies-after-attack/
>>
File: 1429052365725.png (238 KB, 543x417) Image search: [Google]
1429052365725.png
238 KB, 543x417
>>77573353

this is like a csi episode prop
>>
>>77574294

Hilarious, isn't it? They even put the Nazi handbook in there. Pure class.
>>
I bet this has roots in the Bilderberg talks that just happened.
>>
>>77574140
like thats hard.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClEBmg0WgAAtkvq.jpg

https://twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/743477687839232001

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/16/she-lived-every-day-to-the-full-jo-coxs-husband-leaves-heartbreaking-tribute-5949384/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/saraspary/husband-of-fatally-shop-labour-mp-jo-cox-pays-tribute-to-wif?utm_term=.xseEdGwgd#.vg8DAJOvA

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/tommy-mair-jo-cox-shooting-suspect-name-britain-first-brexit-eu-jeremy-corbyn-husband-brendan/

http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/jo-cox-husband-brendan-death-die-murder-family-kids-children-spouse-uk-british-politician-shot/

https://au.linkedin.com/in/brendan-cox-433b364

GETS FIRED FOR INNAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR AROUND CHILDREN
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html

Both were senior advisers to former Prime Minister Gordon Brown. Mr Cox’s wife, Jo, is a Labour MP and former aide to Mr Brown’s wife Sarah. Mrs Cox also runs the Labour Women’s Network where she is ‘equalities and discrimination’ adviser.

Mr Cox, Save The Children’s director of policy and advocacy, left in September after complaints against him by women members of staff. A well-placed source said Mr Cox strenuously denied any wrongdoing but agreed to leave his post.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3298572/New-charity-scandal-Save-Children-executive-quits-women-s-complaints-inappropriate-behaviour.html#ixzz4BpWNI2Hj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

https://twitter.com/mrbrendancox
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 723x1007) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 723x1007
Fucking police are such lazy cunts the world over. We gud boys. We was gettin on track to protect that lady. We dindu dindu nuthin
>>
>>77574440

No, just prove that it's him before he made his statement, that's all.
>>
>>77574455
The police in England are severely underfunded and can only respond to a very small amount of reported crimes. her harassment reports where probably one in a pile of thousands of harassment reports.

The main issue is we send all our funding to Scotland because we're evil oppressors and all that
>>
Get ready for this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/06/britain-could-be-left-unable-to-deport-asylum-seekers-under-eu-p/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/45727/uk-plan-to-deport-foreign-crook-blocked-by-european-union-judges-in-pm-blow/

>welcome to it being illegal to defend your self and it being illegal to call a refugee a criminal if they are committing crimes.
>>
>>77573144

Her column also calls on people to cease criticizing politicians.
>>
>>77573645

It was a sawn off. Hence why people were confused by it's appearance.
>>
I'm not Alex Jones.
I don't think the government is infecting the water to make everyone gay.
I don't think Antonin Scalia was murdered by a liberal nurse.
I don't think Justin Bieber is part of the illuminati.

But I'm so fucking certain that there's something more to this death. It's just SO perfect.

>Banks, Billionaires, Government, Big three parties, Various CEOs all against Brexit
>Brexit losing for literally 2 years straight until LAST WEEK
>Six days until the referendum
>This happens

Imagine you wanted to kill someone who had alternative political views to you - wouldn't you wait until after the referendum, or at the very least, do it whilst you're losing?

That's like punching other players in the face when you're winning 2-0 in a football game.

Call me insane but it's just too perfect for remain.
>>
from now on, can we speak about the dead slag but post pictures of an actual cute "politician?"

I''ve been waiting for this vote for years and I'm suicidal the Jews have done this.

Here:
>>
>>77574728

I've heard this, but i'm surprised that people in yorkshire don't know what a sawn-off shotgun looks like. So much so they described it as a "cucumber"
>>
>>77573353

ahahahahahahahahaa
>>
>>77573707
I don't know or care enough to confirm the Gif

>I'd have killed jo cox myself.

I care specifically about EU enslaving nations and replacing their populations.

>>77574597

Get ready to be deported from britain if you are and not an EU-Worker making 36,000 a year.
>americans and australians will be most affected as will native brits.

https://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/12/eu-workers-deported-earning-less-35000-employees-americans-australians
>>
File: hell8.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
hell8.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
The Jews have made it clear, they aren't letting us out even if they resort to murder. We're ruled from brussels.

Just send a MILF to put in papers each day. Helen is too old now I think, find a younger one:
>>
>>77574576
The money we send abroad to the Eurocrats in Brussels could be used to train up more officers and fund them with better equipment.
>>
>>77574880

>I don't know or care enough to confirm the Gif

sorry, m8, but if you can't back this up, it's useless.

Look into the evil right-wing receipts though. They're funny as shit.
>>
>>77574817

If it was extreme shortening of the stock and barrel I wouldn't be surprised at peope thinking home-made or old timey pirate gun.
>>
>>77568924

Read the Guardian...there are 2 columns essentially blaming Brexit.
>>
>>77575008
I actually think its from sandy hook
It was floating around and Its in my related folder to this event.
>>
(anon was spamming it yesterday probably as a riposte)
>>
>>77574998
That's true as well,

In personal experience I use to live in a small village near Dundee and quite often on a Friday/Saturday night we would have a few police walking round the bars with nothing better to do but now that I live in England the police are so overstretched that they cannot respond to the majority of "minor" crimes

The Barnett formula I consider part of the reason for this
>>
>>77575175

I remember a few of these from sandy hook, yeah. Their crisis actors were on form that day.
>>
>>77568604
>the key witness is a local Muslim

Shit was hilarious reading about that

>white guy kills MP
>Mohammeds and Pajeets are the only witnesses
>>
none of it adds up. with all the video cameras and phones everywhere these days, in the middle of a big "Campaign," no one was around with a phone?

Would anyone put it past to jews to just take some guy with no family out of a mental ward and throw him there?
>>
>>77575285
Prajeets are fine, Muhammad's are not
>>
im not sure what you see this as in britain
an official group or what

But they are praising Isis
https://www.britishcouncil.org/voices-magazine/isis-where-appeal-young-people
>>
>>77573912
>who cares? i dont think any one who wanted to leave will change their minds over this

I don't know. Cuck O'Reilly wants those on watchlists now to barred from buying guns. Some Utah Republican cuck changed his view on gays as well
>>
File: 1415977805913.jpg (225 KB, 1179x995) Image search: [Google]
1415977805913.jpg
225 KB, 1179x995
>Be British
>Ban guns
>Get shot anyway
>>
>>77574728
>sawn-off
>shot three times
She would be a swiss chess by now.
>>
>>77568604

Politicians are being killed in the streets under bright daylight. I am ready for the new wild west!
>>
>>77573353
How did the SPLC get records on this guy and a receipt from 1999?
>>
>>77575474

That's what I was thinking. Maybe he couldn't get regular shells?
>>
>>77568635
What purpose would the guy have to kill her when the brexit vote was clearly in the lead on all fronts?
>>
>>77575569

I'm assuming they database all names and info related to these groups and at some stage got a hold of National Alliance receits.

It's odd to me that they thought to look, given that he was british. They knew his address and South African connection quite quickly.

I'm not surprised they had the info. Just that they have the means and resources to react that quickly and the manpower to check up on news like this.
>>
MKULTRA
K
U
L
T
R
A
>>
>>77575583
nothing he wasn't registered to either party.

>he couldn't even vote.
>>
There isnt and thats why anyone using this propoganda needs to be told the facts.
The guy was known to have mental problems.
He never spoke about politics according to neighbours.
The person who was apparantly earshot and retarded not to run away but never saw anything cant decide what the killer said. He either said 'this' or 'this'
Everyone else spoken to didnt hear anything.
>>
>>77568604
Is she a prominent MP or just some unknown?

If he had taken out someone important it would seem less like a false-flag. But perhaps im as jaded as you OP.
>>
>>77574455

This concerns me. Text messages or tweets? If the latter I can see where this is going. May be time to delete my 4chin account.
>>
>>77568604
It's ok britbongs, the international jew is appeased now.

http://in.reuters.com/article/china-stocks-midday-idINL4N1991S6

* Killing of pro-EU lawmaker seen swaying sentiment against Brexit

* China resource shares rise as govt moves to reduce capacity

SHANGHAI, June 17 China and Hong Kong stocks rebounded on Friday morning, tracking gains in Asian markets as investor jitters calmed after the killing of a British lawmaker was seen turning sentiment against Brexit.

But both markets are set to record weekly losses as investors chase safety assets such as bond and gold, while reducing their exposure to riskier investments.

China's blue-chip CSI300 index rose 0.8 percent, to 3,120.31 points by the lunch break, while the Shanghai Composite Index gained 0.7 percent, to 2,892.58 points. Both indexes are down more than 1 percent so far this week.

In Hong Kong, the Hang Seng index added 0.8 percent, while the Hong Kong China Enterprises Index gained 0.7 percent.

Campaigning for Thursday's referendum on whether Britain should stay in the European Union, which overshadowed this week's U.S. and Japanese central bank meetings, was temporarily halted after a member of parliament, Jo Cox, was shot and fatally wounded.

The murder of the pro-EU lawmaker was seen swaying sentiment toward the "Remain" camp in next week's vote.

Anxiety over Brexit has prompted investors to seek safe haven assets.
>>
>>77575997
No one has heard of her before. Unimportant as fuck.
>>
File: Capture.png (62 KB, 673x195) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
62 KB, 673x195
>>77568604

fukin bitch
>>
>>77575997
99% of the population couldn't have named her before this, myself included. One of hundreds of mp's we have here, not well known at all.
>>
>>77575877
>National Alliance receits.
The receipt on that is Dr. Pierce. He didn't sell anything to do with explosives, the FBI were on his ass for the Order and then the OK City bombing.

Not kidding, knew the guy who lived with him. National Vangard Books sold shit on history and free speech, they are claiming National Vangard books, Dr. Pierce's company, sold him a literal explosives manual.

I would bet you my life this is bullshit. And how they got the records, even if they pulled when they banged up Kevin Strom, how did they get rights to keep and release?

Lol, shit they must have about 10 different orders from me. They used to sell novels, anthrpology stuff, the turner diaries. Explosives? no. This is a hoax.
>>
File: 5:11 was an inside job.jpg (67 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
5:11 was an inside job.jpg
67 KB, 590x350
>>77568604

MI5 probably killed her in a last ditch attempt to reserve popular support for Brexit.
>>
>>77574576
They're too busy trawling twitter shutting down """""""""""""""hate crimes""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>77570001
he dinsay nuffin
it's not political
it's just a nut thing
>>
>>77575877
>receits

If you're gonna shitpost outright lies, at least spell them right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRgfK_vWtQ
>>
>>77575569

How about you shut up, listen and believe what you're told?
>>
>>77573144
Leave can call them out for using a dead politician for political gain
>>
>The U.S.-based Southern Poverty Law Center has published what it says are documents showing that Mair has a history of purchasing material from the National Alliance white supremacist organization, based in the United States.

>The SPLC published copies of receipts and a 2013 subscription to the NA's publication National Vanguard, as well as receipts from 1999 showing purchases for a neo-nazi book "Ich Kampfe" and the "Improvised Munitions Handbook," along with other books.

Protip: most white nationalist groups are honeypots run by Jews.
>>
>>77576330
I still have National Alliance Catalogs from 1999. Dr. Pierce was still fresh off the OK City thing.

He would never sell anything to do with explosives, I don't know if you are outright lying or just naive.
>>
>>77576094
>>77576203
>unknown as fuck

Well thats inconvenient.

Some unknown pro-remain MP (a woman none-the-less) taken out by a militant right winger using a home-made gun. Its like a fiction author couldnt come up with a better scenario.

Was she active in any debates against the leave camp? Was she known for her anti-brexit views on a national level?
>>
>>77576599

>SPLC

What the shitting hell are these (((niggers))) getting involved for?

They seem desperate to paint this as a right wing extremism. Fine. I want to see where they plan on going with it of they do succeed.

Take a second to think. They can either say

A) He was crazy, thus easily led by propaganda

or

B) He was of sound mind and knew what he was doing.

If the latter then the same analysis will surely have to be applied to islamists. As in 'not crazy'. This would leave the blame solely at the feet of Islam. The alternative, they call him crazy and try ban access to 'extremist' material. In which case again this standard would have to be app;lied to muzzies. ie. ban the Koran.
>>
File: BEBAN.png (56 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
BEBAN.png
56 KB, 200x200
Is a poll coming out today? If it is, it might reflect public opinions.
>>
>>77575997
no one ever knew she was even alive before she died.
>>
>tfw my GF is from batley
Fuck the whole place, a scummy, paki filled area with mosques round every corner
>>
>>77569416
> 1 post by this ID
> flag

gg Straya
>>
>>77576780
I hadn't seen her in a single debate, not on tv or in any media at all. Didn't know she existed actually and i follow politics closely.
She might have campaigned but if you had asked us brits to name a 100 pro-remain politicians a week ago nobody would have mentioned her.
>>
I think she was a crisis actor
>>
File: cuck-scum2.png (1 MB, 1722x1324) Image search: [Google]
cuck-scum2.png
1 MB, 1722x1324
I've been saying all night something was "off" when they called the husband a "charity worker" and gave no other info.

We need the women to come forward!
>>
>>77573144
The Guardian. They should all be hanged as traitors. Has that little fucking cunt Owen broken his silence yet?
>>
>>77577000
>one post by this id
>gets a full house
>>
>>77576972
ITV are supposedly going to release poll results. Don't know what time though.
>>
>>77568604
Even if it is an inside job, there's no way to prove it and these threads only hurt leave cause. Conspiratards even killed Bernie campaign and the left is trying to attached them to Trump too (with low success). Instead of focusing on this, you should attack the politicians for using this death as a tool of propaganda. You always sperg out right before you're getting what you want, /pol/.
>>
>>77568924
>respectable campaigner

>implying the left is respectable
>>
>>77577126
Yeah this is getting weirder and weirder. This story makes me think that 'they' ((((you know who I mean)))) have some serious dirt on this guy that could destroy him.

I know its cliched, but it's all just too perfect for the opposition. Bilderberg group met ONLY 4 DAYS AGO.
>>
>>77574576
Fair enough. It just sounded like preemptive damage control before word spread she was getting death threats for months. You'd think those reports would be taken more seriously when an MP was concerned though.

When this happened I thought what a tragic coincidence but it's hard to not see patterns in things. She couldn't be easily slain if under police protection and she was probably one of a handful of people ideal for a false flag op with here pro refugee past and profile enough to make people notice. Maybe she was perfect given she had death threats to her name already.

Then there's the husband: left under a cloud from Save the Children for sexual harassment. If true, he obviously didn't give many fucks about his marriage. But ow he's the perfect victim who no one will ever question so his past is neatly set away. He will be compliant since he's got the golden ticket. Expect to see him as the well paid head of the Jo Cox Syrian Aid Foundation "working against 'hate'".

I'm still not there on team false flag but this is way more suss than the (completely non false flag) Boston bombing.
>>
File: p9muMkS.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
p9muMkS.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
>>77573707
>>77577126
its getting better by the minute
>>
seriously I still don't understand why you listen to a pig-fucker

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piggate

>its illegal and he should be arrested.
>>
>>77568604
Cui Bono my friend.
>>
>>77568924
Nice try MI6.
>>
File: Reinhard.jpg (132 KB, 639x479) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard.jpg
132 KB, 639x479
>>77577502
A set of rules for them, and a set of rules for us.
>>
>>77577426
>I'm still not there on team false flag

I'm in the same camp, but I would not be suprised if they let the local crazy carry out the attack and dropped rumours of "Britain first".
>>
>>77568604
The government killed her.
Look, who'd commit a terrorist attack that will turn every single fucking person against what you believe in this soon before an important referendum. Isn't it obvious?
>>
File: 1463725033708.jpg (123 KB, 942x943) Image search: [Google]
1463725033708.jpg
123 KB, 942x943
>>77573353
>5/13/99
>5/13
>England
Really makes you think huh
>>
>>77577658

They're orders from a US company. It's why the currency is in dollaridoos, and they are located in Hillsboro, West Virginia.
>>
File: cuibono.png (151 KB, 5000x5473) Image search: [Google]
cuibono.png
151 KB, 5000x5473
London generates roughly 25 per cent of the UK's GDP. Ca. 50 per cent come from the financial sector. A sector that has threatened to partly leave London for Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Frankfurt or Asia in case of Brexit. According to the Osborne report UKs GDP would decrease by 6 per cent and they lose close to 300.000 well paid jobs. 6 per cent of the GDP is about 150 billion EUR. Gone. Just let those numbers sink in for a moment. Does anyone honestly believe that those in power just stand pat while the British plebs in a spurt of nationalistic euphoria tear their well running money machine down? Greater crimes have been committed for less, way less money.
>>
IT was a false flag, kek wills it
>>
The guy didn't kill her specifically for her pro-EU stance. He killed her because she was part of the rapefugee welcome crowd.
>>
>>77573353
>He bought all of this at the same place

Hmm... Really makes you think
>>
>>77577544
Are you retarded?

Who benefits? Literally thousands of the richest people in the world. Jacob Rothschild recently wrote an article in british news in favour of remain.

That's not to mention, the entire remain campaign, which includes our PM.
>>
>>77577766
>triple,double

By KEK!
>>
>>77577795

There are more receipts, too. All completely genuine of course, and given to the independent.
>>
Britain will never leave the EU.
>>
File: Toynbee.png (666 KB, 1019x2639) Image search: [Google]
Toynbee.png
666 KB, 1019x2639
>>77573144

What a cunt.

btw has anyone got the Jo Cox noodz?
>>
>>77573206
front page of every newspaper
>>
Swedish media is now reporting he had an UKIP armband and masturbated over her body. Is that true?
>>
>>77577494
Charity stuff is interesting. He probably got caught with his hand in the till. Jews blackmailing him to do them a favour. Proven by his establishment-esque speech against 'hatred' (legitimate political opposition) while his wife's body is still warm. Probably hated his wife anyway.

GIF is from Sandy Hook. Robbie something or other, some crisis actor who is probably now retired in Tel Aviv.
>>
>>77573353
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
>>77568604
mark my words in a week or a month these words 'britain first' by a 'white supremacist' will turn out to be fabricated. Its too fucking obvious.
>>
>>77578531
Small retraction in the back of the paper a week after the vote.
>>
>>77578324

would that I were. I'm not gonna post the independent article, but..yeah. There are a few more receipts, too.

National Vanguard books went out of business in 2007, when the Southern Poverty Law Center (who 'leaked' that receipt btdubs) saw the owner go down for possessionl of child pornography.

The fact that they even HAD, let alone searched records from 12 years ago for this guy in such a short space of time strains credulity, but here we are. Couple that with the fact that police seemed to ignore a key witness, forcing them to write a fucking NOTE about it, and the inconsistencies and the nature of the (purely coincidentally untraceable) gun used, and we have a classic, textbook false flag
>>
>>77577737
>They're orders from a US company.
The book (booklet) is a US military field manual, which can even be found on the fucking YT these days:
>>
File: 1396041953688.jpg (159 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1396041953688.jpg
159 KB, 600x600
Just google the guardian and go have a look. They're cumming in their pants over this one. Here's an excerpt from Polly Toynbees piece:

>At a ward meeting this week my local Labour councillor in Camden, north London, showed us a sign that had been left on a member’s car windscreen. The car had a remain poster on it and was parked round the corner from where I live. This is what the message said, printed in capitals (I’ve left the original spelling): “This is a lave [leave] area. We hate the foriner. Nex time do not park your car with remain sign on. Hi Hitler. White Power” – accompanied by racist symbols. The car’s owner had passed it on to the police.
>>
>>77569416
If I'm correct this is in the window of the Shop owned by a Muslim chap who was nearby. He made a comment about how people suspected it was him that had shot the MP because he's one of the only Muzzies in town.
>>
>>77578320
It was sexual harassment
>>
>>77577737
Uh, dollarydoos is Australian currency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3iPFl-cfI
>>
>>77568635
A mere coincidence.
>>
>>77578676
>saw the owner go down for possessionl of child pornography.
It was Kevin Strom, a guy I knew. Believe me, I despise pedos.

This guy was a photographer who, out of over 10 k pictures, had a few of very young daughters that were.. if he hadn't been named as a "Nazi" before hand, no one would have thought twice.

Then during the trial, it came out that his ex-wofe was fuckig one of the ATF agents who originally arrested him, and no mistrial was declared.

The man knew his way around computers and how to encrypt data if he wanted to. If was a total of 7 pictures of his children at the fucking beach.

I think he's still on goybook, he'll tell you his story. If not, read the statement he gave to the judge. Essentially, they were threatening him with life so he ende dup copping to 18 months or something.

It was basically...justice as you'd expect in the "New South" when the word NAZI was mentioned at a trial.

I know people who knew strom for decades. He was not a pedo. But that's how the National
alliance went to shit after Dr. Pierce died.
>>
BTW, here is the "illegal book" they claim he ordered-- a US army field manual:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynqeC7GjFoA

(if you are in Europe, make sure proxyflow is installed onto chrome and turned on).
>>
>>77569765
Do you find it that hard to be sceptical give the rapid response and narrative?
Immediately people were blaming brexit. Immediately.
>>
The amount of damage control in this thread is delicious.

>muslim kills people in terrorist attack
>/pol/:"look at how bad islam is guys!!!"

>white nationalist murders immigrant-loving MP
>/pol/:"it has nothing to do with white nationalism guys!!!

You guys really are a joke.
>>
>>77568604
>the lying witness was a Muslim
KEK
>>
>>77568604
Something is fishy about the Jo Cox story. Just the thought of a Brit actually doing something seems odd.
>>
>>77568785
Britannium Leaviosa
>>
>>77579330
>Be careful what you talk about. 4chan don't like it
I don't see how they could object, the guy's statement he made at trial is public record. I'm simply explaining the case as he explained it to me and to the court:
"MY NAME is Kevin Alfred Strom. I have been in solitary confinement for sixteen months. Circumstances and strategic considerations have kept me silent until now. But I have sworn to tell the whole truth, so I ask the court to grant me now perhaps one minute for every month I have been imprisoned.

All along I’ve told the truth to everyone — investigators, family members, this court, my closest friends — about this case, even when that truth was embarrassing to me or easily misconstrued to be used against me.

Let me tell you a little about my background. For some 20 years, I worked as a broadcast engineer. For three years, until I moved to Virginia in 2001, I was the local chapter leader of the Family Support Network, a parenting group. I’m a writer, a publisher, an editor, a broadcaster — and an activist for social change who’s taken on some powerful interest groups, armed only with a microphone and a pen. But more than anything else, I’m a father."

As a matter of record, yes he did plead guilty (was facing life, even judge said he wish he had gone to trial). Here's his entire statement, people can decide what they think:
http://www.kevinalfredstrom.com/2009/01/kevin-alfred-strom-address-to-the-court/
>>
File: 8974568971523.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
8974568971523.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis said: 'We're united in grief today at the terrible loss of Jo Cox. Brutally murdered as she served constituents. May her memory be or a blessing.'

WTF?
>>
The Guardian is calling for the tories not to conterst the by-election her death has caused, kek
>>
For those who don't know, above link is the statement of "convicted pedo" Kevin Strom who conveniently was arrested right after the death of Dr. Pierce-- and whose ex-wife "allegedly" began having an affair with the ATF agent who arrested him.
>>
>>77577126
Interesting.

Here's a photo of him reading his pre-school aged children the story of Rosa Parks.

When i was a kid it was 'The wheel's on the bus go round and round' not 'The negros on the bus go to the back'.
>>
>>77577755
Yes and Rothschild, the cunt who put the Cui in Bono had his pro remain article in the London Times.
>>
>>77575071
>home-made or old timey pirate gun
Neither of those are as retarded as saying a cucumber.
Personally I believe he was micro dosing with LSD and found the path to enlightenment, unlocking his chakra and was actually using a cucumber to kill her.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x458
>>77579649
You replied to your own comment and then deleted it right... r...right?
>>
>>77575474
>Oscar Pistorius
>>
File: 461.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
461.png
339 KB, 680x680
>>77568604
MY WHOLE FAMILY SAY THEY ARE 'DEFINITELTY' VOTING REMAIN NOW.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE JUST END IT NOW LADS
>>
File: Brexit Jobs.jpg (23 KB, 445x444) Image search: [Google]
Brexit Jobs.jpg
23 KB, 445x444
>>77568604

It's possibly a false flag but the death isn't faked and the killer is real by all accounts so far.

But it is a false flag IF the following is true:

> The killer was programmed as a Psyop brainwashing exercise in a mental institue where he was detained recently.
MI5, MI6, NSA, GCHQ, other black ops agencies may be involved in that as well as our good old NHS so they could get to him. This tragic event could have been planned over the year if so. They will of couse blame the Internet and far right groups and literature which should all be burned and no one must talk to each other and network on that social media evil technology etc. Same old blame shifting politisized rethoric incoming.

> The Bilderberg Group plotted the death with government agencies to stop Leave campaigners going on TV and canvassing around the country. That has now been achieved.
If Bilderberg is involved, and they did have a meeting last month apparently, then it's possible Ms Cox death has been faked but it looks like a genuine death & murder at this point.

Regardless of whether this is a false flag Psyop, the Leave movement has been effectively gagged at a time when it is crucial to be getting the Leave EU message across. If that was the Psyop's objective they have succeeded. #Brexit
>>
>>77579855
Would you trust kids with this fucking commy white hater?
>>
>>77580001
>You replied to your own comment and then deleted it right... r...right?
no, another guy had written something about being careful what I write here about Strom and his case, but they are all Strom's words, not mine, I just gave the link.
>>
>>77580123
I refuse to believe anyone one is retarded enough to change their mind over this
I refuse.
>>
File: cuck-scum.png (3 MB, 1948x1280) Image search: [Google]
cuck-scum.png
3 MB, 1948x1280
>>77580297
here he is cucking his wife in public with a younger, prettier girl....less than a year after he was made to resign from "Save the Children" for the way he acted toward women there...
>>
File: latest[1].png (45 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
45 KB, 256x256
>>77568604
Victim is a woman - Check
Murder weapon was a gun - Check
Perp yelled nationalistic rhetoric - Check

Unrelated, whatever happened with that story about the MI6 agent discovered dead and naked inside a duffel bag in his bathtub?
>>
File: image.jpg (588 KB, 2192x1665) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
588 KB, 2192x1665
>>77580630
>confirmed for not knowing any normies
>>
>>77580286
Nice hashtag you massive kike shilling faggot
>>
>>77580682

Ban inflatables too dangerous
>>
File: kek kek kek.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek kek kek.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>77580742

Oh a triggering. Lovely. #StayTriggered
>>
>>77573707
This is actually Robbie Parker laughing about his daughter's death in the Sandy Hook shooting before going on television to give a statement. Ausbro seems to enjoy posting the misinformation in each of these threads to fuck with people.
>>
>>77580630
They were all undecided until the shooting

JUST
>>
fucking SPLC sticking their Jew noses into this...I am a dual citizen and wife has been involved in New Right/alt-right politics well before it became trendy.

To think we're going to lose after all the years waiting, when we were ahead in the polls finally, over THIS bullshit...

The UK is going to destroy itself over what is almost certainly a setup of some kind. And they did it so that once the evidence comes out (if it does), the vote will be cast, it's done.
>>
>>77573707
Sandy Hook
>>
File: ruse.gif (907 KB, 245x184) Image search: [Google]
ruse.gif
907 KB, 245x184
>>77579341
>media neglects to mention MP confronted the man, who suffered from long term mental illness and was having an episode in the street and had no coherent political stance because of long term mental illness
>>
>>77574996
I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that Mossad may perform assassinations in civilized, first world countries when they openly admit to killing civilian scientists in desert land.
>>
>>77580824
>y. #StayTriggered
Sambo, bit of news-- unless you are worth over ~ 100 million pounds, you are going to be equally fucked when the NHS collapses and all the rest of society.

Do you understand that Libya's gvt is gone for good, and all black Africans now have an open route to Europe for decades?

And they are predicted to increase by 1.7 billon over next 40 years? Where do you think they will go? Along with the Turks?

You are just as fucked as everyone else living in the UK.
>>
>Th-this is all just a ploy by the Jews to make the innocent, peace loving far-right look violent!
>Hahahahaha dumb bitch deserved to die because of her views xD

Let's see what excuses you have for this one, /pol/. Always entertaining watching you try to justify your hypocrisy and double standards.
>>
>>77581126
>admit to killing civilian scientists in desert land.
In desert land?? They've admitted to killing French scientists in PAris and shooting a sand-nigger in Norway they thought was a palestinian they were looking for but got wrong man:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/21/when-mossad-s-greatest-female-assassin-got-it-wrong.html
>>
File: concerned nico robin.jpg (160 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
concerned nico robin.jpg
160 KB, 528x528
>>77568604
>something happened that interferes with muh feelings
>BETTER CALL IT A FALSE FLAG

grow up immature faggot.
>>
now, what would the Israeli motive have been? A UK BRexit and the Euro falling apart would mean Israel would need to negociate their own trade deals with every Euro nation eventually, many of whom want to boycott them:

http://www.jpost.com/International/Israel-watches-nervously-as-Brexit-vote-looms-456785
>>
>>77581256
>grow up
Shlomo, the point is, NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

So the man was clever enough to "build his own gun," but couldn't check the stats to see that Brexit was in the lead and surging?

ther eis no motive. He certainly had to know what would come of it.
>>
File: 1462387867387.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1462387867387.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>77581130
At least they won't have access to guns.
>>
>>77581256
If MK Ultra/false flags/honour killings exist I would say this is the closest it comes to fitting that narrative

It ticks all the boxes
>>
File: love-7K.jpg (87 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
love-7K.jpg
87 KB, 960x640
What's funny about all these "false flag" claims every single time something bad happens in the west, and with the 9/11 conspiracy theories, is that it would be 1000 times easier to just commit the acts rather than fake them.
>>
What if it is a false flag of a false flag??
>>
>>77577126

hahahahaha

they're all soooo innocent

>uses a fucking childrens charity to steal money
>>
An useful idiot being sacrificed for the cause? LOL Is just coincidence bro, its the fucking 2016

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh
>>
File: Paranoia Handbook 1.png (236 KB, 983x1939) Image search: [Google]
Paranoia Handbook 1.png
236 KB, 983x1939
>>77568604
>pic
How to create a false flag.
>>
>>77581863
Fuck
>>
Why is everything a fucking false flag with you people? You've been watching way too much Alex Beergut Jones and listening to Adolf Ghostler all day if, in your mind, all the ills of the world are Jewish conspiracies or whatever. Does anything real happen in the universe of a constant false flag accuser or is everyone but themselves a lizard in a human suit conspiring to take over the world? I don't understand how someone who thinks every single thing is a conspiracy can even hold a steady job without thinking their boss is some sort of NWO shill or whatever.
>>
>>77582300
>Why is everything a fucking false flag with you people?
Read the bottom of this, dear Justin: >>77582101
>>
>>77582300
>how someone who thinks every single thing is a conspiracy can even hold a steady job
/pol/ has the largest concentration of NEETs outside of /b/
>>
>>77581544
>>77581704
strong euphoria detected from the fedora tipping morons.

pic related: it's an accurate portrayal of you two emotional children.
>>
WHO WAS ANNA LINDH

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Lindh#Criminal_investigation
>>
>>77573353
Did they just throw a copy of Mein Kampf on there for good measure?
>>
This >>77573353
Proves >>77582101
So now reading books has become the new crime. Let me remember last time reading books was considered bad?
>Inquisition
>>
>>77582300
See, I don't see how this wouldn't be a legit false flag. The people who think mass shootings are faked are the sick ones but an assassination to cause political change has happened since Caesar.
>>
>>77568604

something something bane, something something wreckage
>>
>>77575908
Mi5 cats paws.
>>
>>77579855
I don't think his "inside voice" would carry very well over the noise of a marine diesel engine. He'd be literally bellowing the story at his kids.
>>
>>77583466
WTF IS THIS SHIT?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/alleged-killer-of-mp-jo-cox-bought-gun-making-manual-from-far-right-neo-nazi-group-a7086911.html
>>
>>77577834
Exactly, there is a motive. At the very best, this is disgusting opportunism.
>>
>>77573864
Yeah, my bad.
>>
>>77583522
Can somebody explain this to me?
>>
File: 1464163187369.png (162 KB, 786x751) Image search: [Google]
1464163187369.png
162 KB, 786x751
>>77583752
You should have presented this question in /po/-approved meme format. You won't get any responses unless you post the magic question, which is as follows:

>What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 9-Gustave-Dore-Rose-.jpg (90 KB, 575x724) Image search: [Google]
9-Gustave-Dore-Rose-.jpg
90 KB, 575x724
>>77583829
>You should have presented this question in /po/-approved meme format. You won't get any responses unless you post the magic question, which is as follows:
But it was already here: >>77573353

Plus I have another question in another related thread:
>>77578186
>>
We started the fire with our Ukraine referendum and now you stupid Britbongs are just going to let it die over a false flag.
If you let that happen you deserve to stay in the EU.
>>
>>77582101
Why nobody reads my pic? Only possible explanation: we're fucked.
>>
>>77584006
He made his own weapon, if we had loose gun laws he would have just bought a gun
>>
>>77584894
>He made his own weapon, if we had loose gun laws he would have just bought a gun
But doesn't this mean that gun laws are useless?
>>
File: brian blessed laugh.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
brian blessed laugh.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>77584716
>We started the fire with our Ukraine referendum
>this is what GeenStijl kids actually believe

it's fucking nothing m8
>>
>>77580123
If your family changes their mind just because of that they are complete utter fools who fell for the bait. Then again I suppose mine would too.
Critical thinking individuals are quite rare nowadays, unfortunately.
>>
>>77585010
To a degree, he wouldn't have been able to carry out a mass shooting and having to make your own weapon would dissuade lazier or stupider criminals
>>
>>77585092
It was the first big 'fuck you' to EU policy from a Western EU country, though I admit it didn't change anything as democracy is an illusion.
>>
>>77585197
>To a degree, he wouldn't have been able to carry out a mass shooting and having to make your own weapon would dissuade lazier or stupider criminals
I knew gun laws are useful.
>>
>>77575583
She was interfering with whatever he was trying to do to that 70 plus person the street.
>>
>>77568604
>white supremacist Brexit supporter

This was proven false. Don't have the link right now sinse I'm on mobile.
>>
>>77585384
I think they are in the UK, they don't really make sense in mainland nations or especially the United States where it is cultural to own weapons
>>
>>77576780
>militant right winger

Shill. There is no evidence that this person was in any way political, except the two eye witness accounts that claim he shouted "britain first". Two accounts that are incompatible with each other as one claims she was shot and the other that she was stabbed 6 times.

All other eye witness accounts more or less say the same thing: that he didn't shout anything and that she got involved in this man's altercation with someone over 70 on the street, which eventually led to her being attacked.
>>
File: Shill threads.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
Shill threads.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
>>77584852
Don't worry ive read it and saved it thanks for the pic.

But this isn't the only example their are many shills and falseflags going on atm. Also here on 4chan.

Do not reply to the OP's 1 post by ID threads.
>>
File: Andy-Bell-1.jpg (417 KB, 791x857) Image search: [Google]
Andy-Bell-1.jpg
417 KB, 791x857
>muh muslim eye witness

DAILY REMINDER:
>HE WAS STUCK IN TRAFFIC AT THE TIME NOWHERE NEAR THE INCIDENT

>HE HEARD THE 'BRITAIN FIRST' SHIT AFTER HE ARRIVED AND SOMEONE MENTIONED IT

>VIDEO OF AN ACTUAL EYE WITNESS SAYS BRITAIN FIRST WAS NEVER SAID
>>
>>77586027
Need that link, buddy. People are hagging on about a decade old pro-apartheid magazine
>>
>>77587336
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>77569848
Its not over.

Not a fucking chance.

We just get mad and call them out on this BS.

Keep posting proof that the claim never happened.

Make their lies whiplash on them.
>>
how y'all liking that NWO these days?

sad, when the Russian Federation is the fucking voice of reason in the world
>>
>>77587579
I love how they're going to have to issue retractions over this but they know their goal has been achieved.
>>
File: 1466060978397.jpg (16 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466060978397.jpg
16 KB, 480x480
>>77578718
Leftists and their fucking obvious fake notes designed to fool people with 80 IQ.

And it works, because retards are a significant demographic and have as much of a vote as real humans.
>>
File: blairsm.jpg (16 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
blairsm.jpg
16 KB, 450x254
It was Tony Blair, don't ask me how I know but it was Tony Blair who killed Jo Cox and then he pinned it on the other guy

Spread the facts lads
>>
>>77576676
Scan them so you can prove it.
>>
>>77568785
Fuck off, I actually laughed at that
Thread replies: 231
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.