[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Spic Pastor Preaches Bible on Orlando Shooting - Says Killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
“Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No … I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida’s a little safer tonight"
~Pastor Roger Jimenez

SJWs foaming at the mouth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWWArz0V-4k

http://www.theglobaldispatch.com/sacramento-pastor-roger-jimenez-makes-disgusting-pedophile-comments-about-gay-club-shooting-68376/

The original video was taken down since of "Hate Speech", but here's his YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC21hhMb5eFhpbOunJ-IAVwg
----------------
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
>>
good to see a real christian sticking to the tenets and doctrines.

fuck the heretics who try to warp religion. if you don't like it, fucking quit the religion all together. i'm looking at you, pope.
>>
>>77566799
How's that fight vs infallibility going for you?
>>
Fags will burn
>>
Christians don't celebrate death.
>Based
my ass

t. edgy atheist
>>
Theodore shoebat?
>>
File: quas.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
quas.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
>election was just about to hit a serious lull
>worst mass shooting in US history out of nowhere
>throws the LGBT factor into the election at full force
it just gets more and more interesting every day
>>
what gives us the right to be judgmental of them?
because they were fags?

why should anyone be happy, or it be a good thing that they died, they are people just like you and me, just chose the wrong lifestyle.

not advocating them being fags, just dont like that people are so quick to judge others in such manners
>>
>>77566869

Christianity has always had to deal with this shit. It's nothing new.
>>
File: 1455777514413.jpg (84 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
1455777514413.jpg
84 KB, 720x600
>>77566644

>pastor tries to be edgy supporting Muslims
>Muslims eventually take over
>eternally cucked into underground churches and paying jizya

Shouldn't he be campaigning for the murder of Muslims if he cares about pedophilia?
>>
>>77566644
>inb4 pastor gets caught fucking kids in 9 months
>>
File: 1243455.jpg (201 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1243455.jpg
201 KB, 600x600
>>77566644
>Muslims kills 50 gay people
>"Lol, not all muslims!"
>Christian talks about how good it is to kill gay people
>"DEATH TO CHRISTIANITY!!"

I will never vote liberal again.
>>
>>77567028
Christians are so oppressed.
>>
>>77566644

> Christian trying to call other people pedos
> paedophilia endemic amongst the clergy of every branch of Christianity

Something about a speck in your brothers eye...
>>
>>77567156
Which politicians are members of the liberal party?
>>
>>77567176

The truth hurts, nigger.
>>
>>77567007
Because most people on pol are fucking retards that love their little echo chamber.
>>
File: dödbög.jpg (392 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
dödbög.jpg
392 KB, 500x551
>>77566644

fucking jewtube! i want my hate preaching!

someone fucking gimme a liveleak link!
>>
He isn't praising Muslims. He's saying that it is biblical for homos to be punished, but they should be punished by law and through the court system.

This guy and Pastor Anderson are some brave men. High test and fearless. God bless both of them.
>>
>>77566644
>quoting Leviticus in Christian matters
hehe good goy
>>
post the original video
>>
>>77567614
In the video he also quotes 2nd Peter and 1st Romans
>>
Yes! Just saw on their site that WBC is going to Orlando tomorrow.

Took them long enough.
>>
>>77567648
>post the original video

Here's the original video, but it was remove on "Hate Speech"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-kr6tN12ug
>>
>>77567614
jesus said to keep the law and not a single bit of it should be changed until everything is completed (his return) he also said he didnt come to change the law

jesus was jewish
>>
>>77568023
Here's a mirror of the video in question though, with Beaner subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE0QTvlGj-c
>>
>>77567007
>what gives us the right to be judgmental of them?
they revel in sin. it's nothing but pointing out that simple fact.

>>77567246
>paedophilia endemic amongst...
public schools, general population
predators go where the prey is. So should everyone shut up?

>>77568245
Fuck off Kike, Jesus was not an oral law felatiating Pharisee fucktard who created Judaism in Persian Babylonia AFTER the Temple was destroyed.
>jesus said to keep the law and not a single bit of it should be changed
He said no such thing. The laws of Moses have been FULFILLED in Christ's resurrection and the New Covenant begun.
Fucking Kike.
>>
>>77566644

This is one of the few good things about minorities... when they're being honest, they just tell the truth, straight up, they say what white people are really thinking, but too scared to say
>>
File: 1443668690723.jpg (40 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
1443668690723.jpg
40 KB, 630x418
I'm really not seeing the "Homosexuals are exclusively pedophiles" angle. Are middle aged hairy men considered children by this spics' and /pol/'s standards?
>>
>>77568512
“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

Also

"if you want to enter life keep the commandments. Which ones...? Do not Murder, do not commit adultery..." Matthew 19:17
>>
>>77566644
Well that's the kind of spictelectual that I like.

He's right too. Gays have nets of pedophilia and they usually gather around notorious gay clubs for their deviants. We were used to hunt them down here (Caso Arny, you can look it up if you know spanish) but now they have such social approval that nobody points them out anymore.
>>
>>77566799
Anybody who spends this much time whining about gays is clearly compensating for their desire to get cock rammed in their ass
>>
>>77569209
>Anyone who spends this much time whining about gun control is clearly compensating for their desire to get lead blasted in their face
Nice logic Assrammed McFagget.
>>
>>77568883
Homos often abuse children. They also like to poach and groom children into becoming homosexual. Pedos don't have to be exclusively pedos of course.
>>
>>77567246
Independent baptist churches are extremely anti-Catholic church. They call the pope "Anti-Christ"
>>
>>77569209
not everyone is like you, frustrated closet fag
>>
File: are you kdiding me 2.jpg (44 KB, 273x458) Image search: [Google]
are you kdiding me 2.jpg
44 KB, 273x458
lmao god doesn't want you to hate people or to hurt others though

Why are Christians and other religious people so retarded?

It seems like every religious person (except except for radical Islamist ironically LOL) are hypocritical or pick and choose what parts of their cult they will follow.
>>
Homos don't reproduce, they recruit.

Homos have an 80% higher chance of contracting AIDS.

Homos account for 1/3rd of child abusers

Don't buy the media lies. The sodomite agenda is real.
>>
>>77569487

Odd, considering what made me partially homosexual were teenage girls. And all other fags I've met have been complete bear lovers.

But I guess facts beat out anecdotal hearsay 100% of the time.
>>
>>77569766
>My anecdotes are facts, your facts are anecdotes
>>
>>77569944

>I'm so used to being argued against that I cannot see when someone is agreeing with me.
>>
>>77566644

Funnily enough, the Muslims would have been fine with pedos, but not the homos.
>>
>>77566644

edgy ;DDD
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1278x1181
>>77567038
>Britbong living the dream, giving zero fucks.
Now, that's what I call edgy!
>>
>>77570065
Too much sarcasm and satire in this board made me german.
>>
>>77570088

Which is kind of the point. It's useless to bring up that homosexuals are pedophiles when mudslimes are just as riddled, if not more, with them.
>>
File: 1465979276902.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1465979276902.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>77566644
>Unironically defending muslims
>>
>>77566644
He isn't helping the "only muslims are backwards barbarians" narrative that /pol/ loves so much

Fuck this spic
>>
>>77570320

funamentalist christians are usually extremely anti-muslim. I think the pastor just preaches one thing at a time.
>>
>>77566644
>50 pedophiles

Christians need to stop with the "all gays are pedophiles" meme

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual and 45% of them are women.
>>
>>77568512
>they revel in sin. it's nothing but pointing out that simple fact.

You had one fucking job, one job but you still fucked it up. You were to point out a simple fact, but you got it wrong. They don't "revel" in anything. According to ignorant rural schizophrenic 4,000 years ago, being gay (along with being a giant or a witch) is bad. That doesn't mean that anyone should pay any attention to him. Your assumed values are worthless and your characterization of gays is false. Good job, dipshit. Now go worship Allah or Baal or Moloch or Elohim or any other near eastern bronze age bit of fan fic and fuck off.
>>
>>77566644
>Defending muslims
>Based

Yeah, okay faggot
>>
>>77568968
31 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. 33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

—Jeremiah 31:31–34

Fuck off Kike

>>77570607
Being a faggot is bad just for medical science reasons. You spread disease and pederasts
>>
>>77570320

Maybe we can incite a full war between the two of them.
>>
>>77567000
>it just gets more and more interesting every day
it's the best election ever. the meme gods have blessed us
>>
>>77570717
>Being a faggot is bad just for medical science reasons. You spread disease and pederasts

You're still fucking up your one unbelievably simple task. Twice in a row, now. Great work, Muhammad.
>>
>>77570732

But what if they come to a common ground on child fucking? What will we do when people start jacking planes and shooting up nightclubs in the name of "free pedo love"?
>>
Wait I thought the jewish part of the Bible didn't count because of Jesus. So I guess it does cpunt when it benefits you?

You christcucks sure are a weird bunch
>>
>>77570885
Faggots love Islam and the halal beardless boys. Islam is degeneracy and faggots REVEL in degenerate behavior.

Fags and Mudslimes as collaborators makes sense from the faggot point of view. Mudslimes get Kafir degenerates to spread disease and pederasty among other Kafirs.

win win
>>
>>77570951
>jewish part of the Bible
Fucking Kikes aren't even in the Torah (first five books)

Judaism doesn't exist in the whole Old Testament unless you count the Oral Law which is the "traditions of men" Jesus rejected.
>>
Fags should be forced back into the closet and there activities recognized as being destructive. It's no different than any other sin of the body like gluttony or alcoholism.
>>
here's the Christian view point:

Islam is a stupid disgusting false religion, and homosexuality should be illegal. Both are bad.

Why has /pol/ become so cucked that they want to compromise on faggotry? Suddenly you want to be a dad enabler to push your stupid agenda? Faggots need to get back in the closet.
>>
>>77571248
The bible says that homosexuals are of a reprobate mind. Alchohol is just an unwise and destructive thing to do.

There is a difference between natural sin and sins of a reprobate mind. Homosexuality and most extreme sexual perversion is of a reprobate mind.
>>
>>77571027
>Faggots love Islam and the halal beardless boys. Islam is degeneracy and faggots REVEL in degenerate behavior.

Priests love Catholocism and the virginal beardless boys. The Papacy is degeneracy and Vatican City REVELS in degenerate behavior.

All true. But who cares? God is not real. The schizophrenic teachings of bronze age barbarians do not reflect wisest teachings known to man. None of it is the basis for the formation of a sane public policy because all it is retarded superstition. So no, you still win nothing. Facts are still krytonite to someone as willfully ignorant as you. Now fuck off.
>>
>>77570501
>yeah because raping 10 year old boys as a man is totally normal(heterosexual)
>>
>>77566644
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
>>
>>77571584
>Canadian flag

muzzie confirmed

Fucking libs are the worst. you will never be Americans, no matter how many F35s you buy (once they are flying).
>>
>>77571584
>God is not real
>teachings from Bronze Age

The Bible is the best selling book worldwide and Christianity is the fastest growing religion. Why is that? Because it has power. People can study the historical validity and look at statistical probabilities to disprove the Big Bang, but people know the bible is true because the power it has.

If God weren't real and the bible weren't true, it wouldn't have gotten this far, and it wouldnt be translated into every language and be the best selling book of all time
>>
>>77571677
>Baptist Church and Arizona are a gift of GOD
>>
>>77571788
>BASED

>ANDERSON

>FAGGOTS FOREVER BTFO
>>
>>77571375

Thanks Jesus. Don't you have someone to kill today? I love how Christians love to preach (and boast about their supposed) humility and then go on to lecture the world that they're all going to suffer terribly unless they listen up and obey. Fuck off, psychos.
>>
>>77571584
>Priests love Catholocism and the virginal beardless boys. The Papacy is degeneracy and Vatican City REVELS in degenerate behavior.
Straw Man. Lets look at the scripture and then agree that faggots infiltrate where the prey is. Shall we talk about public school problems with pederasts? I wonder why faggots want to be Scout Leaders so badly?
http://biblehub.com/matthew/18-6.htm
http://biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm
http://biblehub.com/mark/9-42.htm

>All true. But who cares? God is not real.
>facts

Clearly you are a religious atheist.
>>
>islam is evil guys
>let's praise this based christian preacher who supports islamic terrorism
Can't make this shit up.
>>
File: steven-anderson-family.jpg (124 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
steven-anderson-family.jpg
124 KB, 960x639
>>77571844
He is raising tons of based kids too.
>>
>>77566644
>Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No … I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida’s a little safer tonight
Wait ... isn't making such a speech a hate crime now? How come the spic is still not behind bars?
>>
>>77566644
>spic
he's got to go back

tremendous hatred
>>
>>77571375
I don't disagree with your point but would point out that both lead to destruction.
>>
>>77571612
>>yeah because raping 10 year old boys as a man is totally normal(heterosexual)

Here's why you're a fucking idiot.

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual, that means their victims are of the opposite sex you fucking idiot.

KYS
>>
>>77571762

Islam is taking over as the number one religion. It's the fastest growing religion on earth. Therefore the Qur'an is more true than the Bible.

Nice logic, Peter. You're such simple morons.
>>
>>77571957
>fuck off, NAZI

Remember the 6 million, your white kind can never speak about anything ever. Even if it serves our cause, oy vey
>>
>>77572030
>Islam is taking over as the number one religion

It's not even close you dumb canadian fuck.
>>
>>77572026
You naive idiot
>>
>>77571957
Hate speech is only for euro cucks, in merica we can say anything we want.
>>
>>77571878
>Facts matter?
>Clearly you are a religious atheist.

Sure thing, Mohammed.
>>
>>77572087

The facts are the facts you fucking idiot. The crime statistics prove that the vast majority of pedophiles are straight

Cry about it you fucking idiot.
>>
>>77572030
>Islam is taking over

Are you retarded? Islam is diminishing. Islamists are even converting to Christianity
>>
>>77571957
we aren't as cucked as europe. there's no hate speech law here.
>>
>>77571957
Because burgerland isnt a caliphate yet
>>
>>77572020
Agreed. I despise alchohol
>>
https://stopabusecampaign.com/most-sex-abusers-are-heterosexual/

UH

OH!!
>>
>>77572113
Pederasty is above the law. It goes all the way to the top of law enforcement and politics.

Fuck your "crime statistics"
>>
>>77572178
>pro sodomite
>.com

Nice try Francis.
>>
File: 1461641730202.png (19 KB, 715x1022) Image search: [Google]
1461641730202.png
19 KB, 715x1022
>>77566644

>Saying killing anyone is good, even your enemies

This man is not a Christian.

He is a false Christian propped up by Satan to smear the Christian faith.

If you believe as he does then you are not of God, and are ruled by your master Satan. You will join him in hell unless you change your ways and repent.

And if you don't believe in the truth of the bible, good luck to you. I'm not here to convert, only to argue the facts.
>>
>>77572189

>But but but the crime statistics are wrong

But they're not you fucking idiot.

>>77572267

Get fucked idiot. There are thousands of sources, including the FBI who prove that the vast majority of pedos are hetero. Cry harder shit bag.
>>
File: f125155520.png (243 KB, 709x599) Image search: [Google]
f125155520.png
243 KB, 709x599
>>77572026
>by that you totally don't mean you want to rape kids
>you totally proved they are not faggots with statistics
>>
>>77572100
Atheism is a faith. The onus is on you to prove your belief that there is no God with facts. But you can't, thus Atheism is a faith.

Let me know when you become God so you can say for certain that there is no God.

>Sure thing, Mohammed.
Muslims don't quote Bible scripture to BTFO a Kike
>>
>>77572059

"Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2010 and 2050 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group."

Do you niggers ever stop to do research? Fuck you niggers. You're all mental midgets. Have a nice day. Don't forget to stop at the mosques to suck some dick, you national traitors.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
>>
>>77572371
>by that you totally don't mean you want to rape kids

Projecting this hard

Here you have it folks. This man just outed himself as a homosexual pedophile.

You see, a reasonable person who objects to homosexuality will just make his case and move on with this life. But the ones who obsess over the subject and dwell upon it constantly are always closet case gays, like this fellow.

He's also clearly a pedophile.
>>
>>77572401

>Will, gunna, it's gonna happen, surely, sometime, eventually

Le Canadian idiot post.
>>
>>77572126
>Islamists are even converting to Christianity
They do that to avoid deportation.
Muslims may lie about ANYTHING to propagate Jihad. In this case by Hijra
>>
File: f130270736.png (561 KB, 1022x762) Image search: [Google]
f130270736.png
561 KB, 1022x762
>>77572451
one man and one woman forever

>keep bitching shill
>>
>>77572178
If a male abuses a boy, he's a homo. All those pedo priests are actually homos.
>>
File: laughing spaniard 2.jpg (36 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
laughing spaniard 2.jpg
36 KB, 400x460
>>77572275
>10 out of 13 points of comparison on that graph are hadiths
>Wikiislam

I also love using dawkins as my source for christianity fellow burger.
>>
>>77572517

>Has macros with gay stuff on them

Again, clearly a closet case homosexual.
>>
>>77572375
>Atheism is a faith. The onus is on you to prove your belief that there is no God with facts

Atheism is not a faith. It's the *absence* of a faith. Now read that again. It makes no claim. I don't have to prove anything. The theist is the one with the claim. The onus is on him.
>>
>>77572525

1. Hadiths are totally valid.
2. Explain why they are not.
3. Explain the tradition of abrogation in the islamic faith.
4. Clearly the actions of muslims throughout history are completely consistent with those teachings
>>
>>77572375
Jesus navas the canadian shit poster in with the classic I don't know what the burden of proof is nor does my country matter besides paving the way for beastiality to become normalized
>>
>>77572178

faggot site
BTFO in comments
>>
File: f145292424.png (491 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
f145292424.png
491 KB, 620x476
>>77572541
every time a faggot dies, I celebrate
>keep dreaming about children, you are butthurt because it was so easy to find out that you want to rape them
>>
>>77572619

>Implying the FBI is wrong

KEK
>>
>>77572661

Yes, you are clearly a homosexual and a pedophile.
>>
>>77572328
>There are wrong
>They are not!
>They are
>Repeat

Keep shilling the heterosexual pedo shtick. Boy lovers, a soft word for PEDERAST, do not exist
in your world
>>
>>77571584
>God is not real.
>>77572578
>It makes no claim. I don't have to prove anything.

You made the claim. Atheism is the faith that there is no God.

the onus is on you.
caught you faggot

God, you fuckers are dumb
>>
File: f145297232.png (366 KB, 660x890) Image search: [Google]
f145297232.png
366 KB, 660x890
>>77572676
your face when you will never kidnap kids to molest them no matter how much you want to
>>
>>77572525

Hadiths are canonical. It's essentially the same as quoting from the Pope's official speeches.
>>
>>77572689

Fact: The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual.

Crime statistics prove it. History proves it.
>>
>>77572734

Yes, we heard you the first time when you said that you were a pedophile.
>>
>>77572717
canadian asking people to prove a negative watching in awe as the stupid drips from the post
>>
>>77572742
Fact: you are narrow minded and think repeating statements makes them true
>>
>>77572615
Does it seem like I control the Law Societies and the Jurists in my country? We have a Charter that states in Section 1 that the court has total power over the law. Look it up. Section 1 of the Charter is used to abrogate or create proceeding sections in the Charter.

I didn't ask for it.
>>
>>77572813

Fact: You are an idiot if you actually think that FBI crime statistics are wrong.
>>
>>77572752
>end your suffering now, commit suicide or move the Australia you pedo

It was so easy to expose you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNhN8AD8Kr8
>>
This guy is a disgrace to Christianity. Only edgelord LARPers like him.
>>
>>77566644
>siding with nogs, spics and muslims against your own kind
>>
>>77572761
>God is not real

this is a POSITIVE statement of faith
>>
>>77572868

Yes, we heard you the first time you admitted that you're a pedophile.
>>
>>77572813
don't falkl for the bait

He is a homosexual shilling and getting BTFO. Just one guy trying to stir shit up. His high sugar levels will decrease, then go back to some gay porn site.
>>
>>77572871
>This guy is a disgrace to Christianity. Only edgelord LARPers like him.

He's not a Christian but a puppet of Satan, like many people who dwell on this website.

The teachings of Christ are clear. I'm glad that you see that.
>>
>>77572922

You are literally obsessed with homosexuality. You are clearly having sexuality issues. You're clearly deep in the closet.
>>
>>77572862
If by wrong you mean skewed, then yes. Fact indeed.

>The FBI is the bearer of absolute truth
>Statistics are facts
>>
>>77572596
Firstly muslims =/= islam so you can't bring a terrorist and then tell me islam advocates this or ill be doing the same,in order to avoid circle arguements

Secondly the hadiths were banned by the first couple of caliphs and are VERY heavily against what the quran says,as they have a lot of contradictions with the quran and are also denied by the quran itself For example

6:114 [Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord in truth, so never be among the doubters.

[Quran 45:6-11] These are God's verses; we recite them for you truthfully. In which "Hadith", beside God and His verses, do they believe in? WOE TO EVERY SINFUL FABRICATOR. He hears God's verses, then insists arrogantly on his way, as if he never heard them; promise him painful retribution. When he learns anything from our verses, he takes it in vain; these have deserved humiliating retribution. Awaiting them is hell; neither their earnings, nor the idols they had set up beside God can help them; they have deserved terrible retribution. THIS IS THE GUIDANCE, and those who do not believe the verses of their Lord will suffer debasement, and painful retribution.

There is plenty more but these two alone discredit 99% of the hadiths.

>Clearly the actions of muslims throughout history are completely consistent with those teachings

I can bring many examples of christian brutality through the history doesn't mean that it was the teachings of christ that taught it.
>>
>>77572896
In Hungary they wouldn't let you in a theme park, haha

>homosexual kiddie fiddler wanna be

https://youtu.be/D8h4BvkBssg
>>
>>77572965

>But but but they're skewed!

Sure they are netherlands shit lord.
>>
>>77567007
I agree. I don't like their lifestyle but celebrating their death is degenerate as well.
>>
>>77572962
>projecting this much

You are obsessed with being gay and stalk my comments when I am not sending them to you.

>Tonight, 4chan faggot on How to catch a predator.
>>
>>77572922
Yes. I highlighted his posts and he has a 4chan pass. I'll stop indulging him
>>
>>77572887
do you not understand that it is impossible to prove negatives, whatever proof I can give to there being zero evidence of god and thus him not existing you can counter with oh its something undiscovered by physics or only true believers are aware ad infinitum, whereas to prove there is a god all you have to do is say here is the evidence. For example I dare you to prove reindeer's can't fly, jesus man are you new?
>>
>>77572717
>Atheism is the faith that there is no God.

Calling it a faith repeatedly doesn't make it so. You're presumably an atheist in regards to Odin and Ra. Is the onus on you to defend your Atheism towards them? No? In same way, I don't need to defend atheism in regards to Elohim. But believers in Ra need to defend themselves. You would certainly expect it of them. And in that same way I would expect you to prove the existence of Elohim. If you can't, fuck off.

Idiots will always want their toys to play with. They'll never give them up. And that's fine, but fuck off if you think you can force it down the throats of others. And that's all that religious people want. The restoration of theocracy so we can all live as well as Iran and Afghanistan and North Korea.
>>
>>77569569
Low church protestcucks need to learn their place
>>
File: 1365191750504.jpg (24 KB, 720x607) Image search: [Google]
1365191750504.jpg
24 KB, 720x607
>>77572970
>Firstly muslims =/= islam so you can't bring a terrorist and then tell me islam advocates this

MOHAMMAD was a terrorist and MOHAMMAD advocates terrorism against Kafirs.

>Secondly the hadiths were banned by the first couple of caliphs

And yet they are in use. I trust Al-Azhar University over you.
>>
File: 74d.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
74d.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
>Leviticus
Are we Jews thousands of years ago? Show me where Christ celebrated or commanded death as punishment for sins

Inb4 false peaches trying to discredit Christianity or merge it with Islam
>>
>>77572970
>you can't bring a terrorist and then tell me islam advocates this

Yes I can. Here's why.

First, you can judge any tree by it's fruit.

Second, you can judge any religion by the actions it inspires in it's followers. The violent history of Islam reaches all the way to its origins.

Also, you clearly ignored the point about abrogation.

You see, in your religion, the older teachings of peace are negated by the newer teachings of war and blood shed. That's how Islam deceives the world. Whenever it commits an act of violence or blood shed it merely points to the older teachings in it's defense. Meanwhile the truth of the religion is contained in the new, which all advocate violence and the spread of Islam by the sword.

The hadiths are taken so seriously that people kill each other over their interpretation.
>>
>>77566644
spics and their fucking vodoo understanding of religion
>>
>>77571937
Seeing large white families always brightens my day :3
>>
>>77572962
>that ID
>LIE
Kek is proving the heretic that you are. Praise him.
>>
>>77566644
Wow it's great all the Christian extremists coming out of the wood work to take the heat off the Islam inspired terrorist attack.
>>
>>77573123
Orthodox Christianity is way better than the gay-loving Pope, desu.
>>
>>77573187

>KEK
>Literally taking an internet meme as your demonic false god

Thanks for brining that up. It proves what you are.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (116 KB, 1024x955) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
116 KB, 1024x955
>>77566799
>good to see a real christian sticking to the tenets and doctrines.
>fuck the heretics who try to warp religion. if you don't like it, fucking quit the religion all together. i'm looking at you, pope.

Do you really think Jesus would have looked at those 50 fags and said "You need to die!".

John 1:17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
>>
>>77573231

Faithful German bro. Even you must know that there is a strong spirit of Satan that moves on this site.
>>
>>77573193
The Orthodox Church is retarded throughout its history it's kneeled to Islam far more than Catholics.
>>
>>77573076
>whereas to prove there is a god all you have to do is say here is the evidence

what the fuck? are you retarded or something?

Do you hear me claiming I can prove God exists? So, here I go. God exists. It requires faith to believe that because I am not God and can't prove God exists.

>whatever proof I can give to there being zero evidence of god and thus him not existing you can counter with oh its something undiscovered by physics
Great, you admit that your limited human form can't possibly know everything about the universe thus you accept your limitation that you cannot ever know for sure that there is no God.

Atheism is a faith.

Thanks for playing
>>
>>77573279
Well, I care about the "current year". If the Pope says we should kiss the invaders and wash their feet, I personally want him in the Gulag.
>>
>>77573151

>Second, you can judge any religion by the actions it inspires in it's followers.

Guess that means christians are blood thirsty lords of genocide then according to albigensian crusade,massacre of jerusalem and siege of constantinople,and the list goes on.

>Also, you clearly ignored the point about abrogation.

The abrogation part is heavily reliant on how you interpret the quran and i personally don't believe there is any abrogation,there are verses which ask you to fight but only when meeting certain conditions but everyone yourself included only likes focusing on the first and ignoring the conditions.
>>
>>77573104
>but fuck off if you think you can force it down the throats of others. And that's all that religious people want.

Yes, I know that religious Atheists have liquidated millions to impose Atheism. Atheists murder people at rates above Muslim mass murdering through history.

Again, until you prove your POSITIVE belief that there is no God, it's a faith.
>>
>>77573301
if there is no evidence the default is non-belief, that's why I don't believe in made up laws of physics that could exist because I could make up infinite of them and none of them mean anything.
> NOT BELIEVING SOMETHING
> MEANS YOU BELIEVE IN SOMETHING
are you too dull to understand the concept of nothing?
>>
>>77566644

haha. fags btfo!
>>
>>77573276
>Faithful German bro. Even you must know that there is a strong spirit of Satan that moves on this site.

If you stand with Jesus the great deceiver has no power over you.
>>
>>77568254
Based Beaner Bro.
>>
>>77573301

>atheism is a faith

No, you believe in something with zero evidence because you just believe it is faith. Not believing in God is called being a rational adult.

Your logic is: you don't know everything about the universe so obviously there's a God.

It's like you don't even hear how retarded you sound.

I'm an atheist who hates most other atheists, especially ones who use it as a ploy to promote their political agenda. But believing in God is fucking childish and retarded.

Most of you use facts and logic on everything else except when it comes to religion.
>>
>>77566644
lol liberals. act offended after shoving faggots under the bus for muslims
>>
I do agree with him that fags are generlaly disgusting and should be purged.

Not nececerally purged, but shunned, mocked by society.

There is a reason why all succesful civilizations in the past (except some in antiquity) shunned faggotry, punished sexual deviancy, adultery.

They didin't know how to explain why such behaviour is bad, so they just used GOD HATES FAGS or some other shit.

With modern evolutionary biology we can finally understand why fags being accepted by society is bad, though.
>>
>>77573605
Haha shut up, faggot. You say you hate most atheists but you act just like them. You just hate God because you're ugly, fat and women hate you. Screenshot this.
>>
>>77573457
>NOT BELIEVING SOMETHING
Is a belief on its own
You dumb shit. You decide to rule out the existence of God you have a POSITIVE belief.
You aren't neutral.

>>77573605
>you believe in something with zero evidence because you just believe it is faith

You believe God does not exist. That is something. Just because you believe its nothing does not change the fact that you have a POSITIVE belief.

>Not believing in God is called being a rational adult
that's a dogma that is part of your Atheist religion. Only Atheists are mature and rational.

Keep going, lets flesh out your religion
>>
>>77573795
you are legit retarded by your logic you believe in every god ever conceived of because you can't prove they don't exist, congratz you cannot into logic, filtered for lack of basic education
>>
>>77573871
I don't have to believe in them or prove they don't exist. Where the fuck do you get the idea that I have to do anything the way you think things should be?

Oh right, you are an Atheist who has all of the correct ideas no matter what.

I'm just pointing out that Atheism is a faith, out of many.

Only lazy cowardly agnostics can claim to not have faith. But at least its honest to admit one can't know for sure either way.
>>
File: 200_s[1].gif (30 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s[1].gif
30 KB, 267x200
>>77566799
this

the cognitive dissonance of religios people today is astounding

if religons actually had to stand up for all the backwards ass shit their "holy books" spew they'd be gone already

fundies are retarded but at least they're consistent about it
>>
>>77574056
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWJTUAezxAI
last try educate yourself or remove yourself from the gene pool, I have very few correct ideas, you on the other hand seem convinced that you can logic when you can't even understand Claim making.
>>
>>77574250
>Claim making.
>>>77571584
>>God is not real.
>>
>>77574345
>not<
NOT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
NEGATIVE
ALEX I WILL TAKE NEGATIVE FOR 500
ALEX I WILL TAKE THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO PROVE A NEGATIVE FOR 800
ALEX I WILL TAKE DEFINITION OF A CLAIM FOR 1000 OH SHIT DAILY DOUBLE WHAT'S THIS
SHITPOSTERS COME FROM >Canada
>>
>>77574345
>>>God is not real.
This is a POSITIVE claim

You fucking retarded Atheist shits can't even take ownership of your POSITIVE claim.

Why the fuck do you think "NOT" is a magical word that excuses you from proving your POSITIVE claim?
>>
>>77574451
>>>>God is not real.
Positive

synonyms: definite, conclusive, certain, categorical, unequivocal, incontrovertible, indisputable, undeniable, unmistakable, irrefutable, reliable, concrete, tangible, clear-cut, explicit, firm, decisive, real, actual
>>
Atheism is the religion of science
Fedoras are the missionaries
Scientist are the priests
>>
>>77573231
Jesus would put them in hell for eternity, so that's a lot worse than killing them
>>
>>77573327
True senpai

I personally really like the society of saint pius X so I'm staying catholic but I fucking hate the current poope
>>
>>77574550
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NOT
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POSITIVE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PICK ONE
Why the fuck do you not understand how logic works, why the fuck do you not understand how claims work, honest to god this is why we can't have nice things. DURR NOT DURR POSITIVE STATEMENT
>>
File: 1454966234919-1.jpg (39 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1454966234919-1.jpg
39 KB, 403x403
>>77574682
>Atheism is the religion of science
>Fedoras are the missionaries
>Scientist are the priests
>>
>>77574748
the claim is positive, definite, conclusive, certain, categorical, unequivocal, incontrovertible, indisputable, undeniable, unmistakable, irrefutable, reliable, concrete, tangible, clear-cut, explicit, firm, decisive, real, actual

Why the fuck can't you understand how the English language works?
>>
>>77574058
>blue pilled atheists
>on /pol/
>>
>>77574889
okay lets make it simple since you are a simpleton, prove to me santa does not exist
>>
>>77574820
>quoting jews
>>
>>77574934
I don't fucking have to you dumbshit.

Your faith is questioned.

How can you be positive, definite, conclusive, certain, categorical, unequivocal, incontrovertible, indisputable, undeniable, unmistakable, irrefutable, reliable, concrete, tangible, clear-cut, explicit, firm, decisive, real, actual that God does not exist?

You have the POSITIVE claim, not I?

Deflecting isn't going to work
>>
>>77574934
you argue like a fagot
>>
>>77575040
you dont belong here, it's pretty clear you are super new. reddit misses you.
>>
File: JesusSaves001.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
JesusSaves001.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>>77566799
>good to see a real christian sticking to the tenets and doctrines.

Please post any part of the New Testament where Jesus and his followers say something that would justify murdering 50 defenceless people.
>>
>>77566644
>>77566799
>>77574058
Funnier, almost all those killed were Mexicans

Haven't had TV or internet since Sunday, so I don't know if MSM talked about that
>>
>>77575112
>How can you be positive, definite, conclusive, certain, categorical, unequivocal, incontrovertible, indisputable, undeniable, unmistakable, irrefutable, reliable, concrete, tangible, clear-cut, explicit, firm, decisive, real, actual that God does not exist?
>You have the POSITIVE claim, not I

Answer the fucking question
>>
>>77574820
I wish that was the general thought in science.

All of science takes place within the confines of this physical reality and a quantum physicist making that statement is the purest form of logic.
>>
Part of the Atheist religion is to never utter the words "I can't be positive there is no God".

that breaks the faith
>>
>>77575040
you have no idea what positive claim means in logic do you. This isn't an English class although clearly you could brush up on the definition of nothing. I am not claiming anything other than a lack of evidence, you on the other hand are claiming the existence of something. You are claiming that atheist believes in nothing which is not possible because nothing by definition does not exist ergo we do not believe. Not implies a negative statement, lack of which(not) implies a positive statement, a claim. Burden of proof lies with the positive statement not the negative statement. There would be no such thing as the burden of proof if both negative and positive statements were proveable/disprovable.
>>
>>77566644
and we have laws that not only dont execute gays they are a protected group

the muslim committed a hate crime. he killed them because they are gay. if he didnt die the liberals wouldnt push to have him charged with one you know because they are hypocrites
>>
I'm a celibate Christian homosexual. I'm not a pedophile and not attracted to children. But I have spoken with gays who have told me things that would turn your hair white
>>
>>77575290
I can't be positive there is no God, or Kek, or Cthulu or any other diety.
>>
Infowars put out a video trashing these guys. If that doesnt tell you that Alex is controlled opposition I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>77575413
Was it something like

>Nothing feels better than taking a boys manhood before it manifests

?
>>
>>77575034

Heisenberg was not jewish, you stupid nigger.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2010/11/the-jewish-war-against-werner-heisenberg/
>>
>>77575140

There's no justification. The things people are posting about how Christians are supposed to follow the law are lies (OT has been completed, only things repeated in the NT are binding) but the new testament makes it clear that Christians are not supposed to revel in violence and not supposed to take revenge
>>
>>77575337
>I am not claiming anything other than a lack of evidence
The claimant was BTFO
You are defending the original POSITIVE claim
>>>God is not real.

>you on the other hand are claiming the existence of something
I am not claiming I don't have faith. What the fuck do I care what you think about that?

>You are claiming that atheist believes in nothing
No. you dumb shit. An Atheist came out, as usual, and made a POSITIVE claim. That's not nothing. That's a claim. A claim based on no evidence. Therefore that positive claim is a faith.

Burden of proof lies with the claimant
>>>God is not real.
How can you be positive, definite, conclusive, certain, categorical, unequivocal, incontrovertible, indisputable, undeniable, unmistakable, irrefutable, reliable, concrete, tangible, clear-cut, explicit, firm, decisive, real, actual that God does not exist?

Answer the fucking question
>>
>>77575537

One guy casually told me "oh yeah, I had sex with my brother once. He wanted to see what it felt like." I don't remember how this came up but it came out of nowhere
>>
>>77575630
I cannot prove a negative, if you don't understand you do not understand logic and you should probably pay more attention in school.
>>
Homosexual men have a higher chance to develop mental disorders for whatever reason. And pedophilia is a mental disorder. Once your brain is malfunctioning unless you reel it in it's only going to get worse with time
>>
>>77566644

look at all the cuckolds crying! hahaha. the video is hilarious!
>>
>>77566644

>defending nonwhite because he believes in the same fairy as you do
>defending nonwhite that has religious authority over whites because he says mean things about fags

I bet he's a member of La Raza, and you cucks suck his brown dick because he knows how to draw attention to his church.
>>
>>77566644
Leviticus is old Jew law that got tossed anyways other than from fucking neo-baptists out here.
>>
>>77575640
Casual incest and sodomy. Me not being surprised says enough about his modern godless world
>>
>>77575789

he may be a spic, but the crying over fags is ridiculous. btw most of those killed were spics
>>
>>77575185
what? i think you have mistaken me for the other person replying to your newfag post... yet more evidence to your being a newfag who should lurk more
>>
>>77575718
The correct term for what atheists believe is ABSENCE, not a NEGATIVE.
The positive claim is that God is absent, not there.

Saying you are sure something is true is a positive claim.

The way you logic NASA scientists didn't prove that a vacuum (near enough) existed in outer space. Can't prove a negative hurr durr.

So go on, verify the absence of God. It's your positive claim that God is not real.
>>
>>77566644
If you honestly think this is "based" you are a clichéd "either black or white" /pol/ack
There's gray area. The fact /pol/ does not agree with the normalization of homosexuality does not mean it should agree with the execution of 50 men because they are gay.
That preacher is first and foremost hates homosexuals. He finds his hate echoed in some Old Testament verses, so he is lucky to have his hate justified by his religion.
>>
>>77573409
>Guess that means christians are blood thirsty lords of genocide then according to albigensian crusade,massacre of jerusalem and siege of constantinople,and the list goes on.

revenge for muslims destroying and fucking up everything. the crusades happened because of your inhumane religion that is only about slaughtering everyone who doesn't follow you.

a muslim knows no peace to his neighbors. throughout history, muslims were the biggest menace europe ever had to face before the world wars. only through a united europa, we were able to finally repell the ottomans and turks. all of them were muslims, executing their holy war of conquering, pillaged and slaughtering everything in their way, like a locust swarm.
muslims are little more than animals. they are not real humans, but drones, a swarm, controlled by their ideology of hate, destruction and endless despair.

no matter what a muslims does, no matter were a muslims goes, he is never happy. he is unhappy, because Islam knows no beauty. Islam knows only endless suffering for everyone involved.
>>
>>77576050

fuck, someone took the bluepill. have you heard of ovens?
>>
>>77575630
you continuously argue like a fagot. you're not even on the subject anymore. who taught you how to argue, your mom? was dad not around to tell you not to argue like a fag?
>>
>>77576046
there is no evidence that god exists prove me wrong, there you go
>>
Muslims don't hate crusaders because crusaders victimized them, Muslims hate crusaders because crusaders attempted to stop them from conquering the whole world
>>
>>77575166

They were Cubans/Puerto Ricans you stupid white shit
>>
>>77576046
A vacuum exists = positive verifiable statement
God exists = a positive verifiable statement
difference is you can prove a vacuum exists
>>
File: 14649902310570.jpg (82 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14649902310570.jpg
82 KB, 1920x1080
https://youtu.be/EY1bFvVMOak

>tfw he endorsed trump
>>
>>77576248

Really makes you think huh
>>
>I'm positive that there is no God
>I'm sure there is no God
>I know there is no god

And the ultimate retard statement

>There is no God

The leaf is correct whether you like it or not
>>
>>77570885
You're wrong and you know it. Just fuck off.

Even going with jesus' covenant being legit he still had to be jewish "descended from king david" and he still is loyal and says you should worship YHWH the JEWISH GOD

so you can can it you dumb fuck
>>
>>77576381
James David Manning revoked his endorsement of Trump over Orlando.
>>
>>77576251
same shit, different name.
It's like asians getting offended when you miss their country of origin by 50 feet.
"I NOT KOREA, I THAI!! WE SO BETTER THAN KOREA!"

It's like I should be offended when someone calls me a Swede... Oh wait, they might have a point.
>>
>>77576157
>there is no evidence that god exists prove me wrong
Never said there was. This isn't about my faith.

>>77576355
>A vacuum exists
God is absent

>God exists = a positive verifiable statement
Ummm, not verifiable, that's why its a faith

God does not exist = a positive unverifiable statement
a faith
>>
>>77576381

>Elijah Muhammed
>Malcom X
Pretty based pastor tbqh
>>
>>77572883
>>77571677
>>
>>77566644
In Ireland if you start kissing a man in public you will likely get a clout to the face.
>>
>>77576520
I'm too tired for this shit, watch some James Randy if you don't understand logical arguments. Personally I associate with Christianity I just realize it is a lie. There is no evidence for god is the evidence that god is absent, what other evidence could there be? This is where the ad infinitum bullshit comes in because I'm trying to prove a negative.
>>
Another example Christianity is just as barbaric as Muslims. Why do we have any Jewish fairy tales in America? You Christards are just a as bad as these ISIS savages.
>>
>>77566644
These christians are no better then cavemen muslim celebrating the death of an innocent. Both are sandnigger religions.
>>
>>77576251
That's exactly why I call all of you guys Mexicans, it pisses you off.

No one but Mexicans want to be Mexican
>>
>>77572739
>pope
>canon
Ha good one, fag
>>
>>77576678
>don't understand logical arguments
You have no idea what a positive statement is.

>Personally I associate with Christianity I just realize it is a lie
Not the teachings of Jesus Christ. Most based way of life ever devised.

>prove a negative
We have already ruled out the word negative for the central positive claim that is the basis for the Atheist religion. Atheists believe in the absence of God. Atheists don't claim there is a Bizaro God or a -God.
Oh, I figured it out. you faggots stick with the weasel terms positive/negative for God which is not the same as there/not there. Not there is not the same as negative.
Zero isn't a negative so why the fuck are you using that idiotic word?

>There is no evidence for god is the evidence that god is absent
This is good enough for me. This is the best an Atheist can do to prop up their faith.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 250x250
>reminder the pastor said nothing wrong
>reminder God nuked sodom and gomorrah for being degenerates
>>
File: orgasm.jpg (9 KB, 222x222) Image search: [Google]
orgasm.jpg
9 KB, 222x222
>>77575537
>>77575640
sounds pretty hot desu
>>
take this rubbish to >>>/qst/
>>
>>77577189
fuck off leaf shitposter
>>
>>77576931

Same can be said for any latino, we like to identify with what country our ancestry is from.
Faggot
>>
>>77577189
the basis of Christianity that Jesus is god is a lie, what Christianity has become namely traditional values and attempting to do good for your fellow man I'm fine with. The reason I use words like positive statements is to attempt to strip down any misunderstanding from the conversation and break the argument down into its most basic parts namely who the burden on proof lies between God exists and God does not exist, that's all.
>>
>>77577360
But white people are just white to everyone
>>
>>77577194

What if we can kick gods ass now and that's why degeneracy is abundant?
>>
>>77566644
>quotes Leviticus
>doesn't have dreadlocks

DROPPED
>>
Calm down, I'm sure you will be able to use science to make your lives in hell more tolerable
>>
As a catholic priest I'm against homosexuality with older men too.
>>
>>77577395
The burden of proof lies with the claimant
>There is no God
>God is absent
>God does not exist.

The positive claim is made. Atheism is a faith because the burden of proof can never be met.

But it's Atheist religious dogma to never admit that.
>>
>>77568512
>I'm mad that I worship some self martyrdom kike so I'll get mad at anons
>>
>>77577589
burden of proof met? what are you talking about, burden of proof is about which side must produce evidence
>>
File: 1466114120314.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
1466114120314.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
If you are a man of faith you should oppose fags

If you are a man of science... you should also oppose fags
>>
>>77577732
>If you are a man you should oppose fags

FTFY
>>
>>77570951
coming from the faggot that eats french fries with mayonnaise
>>
>>77577674
Both sides you dumb fuck

Make a claim, prove it. Can't, it's a faith until such time as proof is found.
>>
>>77577919
burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.

you really don't understand things do you
>>
>>77571290
>Why has /pol/ become so cucked that they want to compromise on faggotry?

This is the moment you realize 99% of the faggots here are sheep and easily swayed by the media and their overlords
>>
>>77572145
>inciting riots
>inciting violence
they could get him if they wanted
>>
>>77577984
>the obligation to prove one's assertion.

What is an assertion? Here's an example of an assertion
>There is no God
Now that the claim has been asserted proof is required. Can't provide proof, it's a faith.

You are obviously religiously Atheist
>>
>>77578150
I am vehemently apathetic about god seeing as god does not exist, gn shitposter remind me to not hire you to argue to argue court cases
>>
being gay is forever and always, degenerate.

we can be as open minded as you want, but faggots are degenerates.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.