[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any liberals in the United States that are against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 27
File: 500.jpg (2 MB, 3855x1295) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
2 MB, 3855x1295
Are there any liberals in the United States that are against gun ownership for home defense? I know they are trying to reduce magazine capacity which crosses over into obstructions when you are defending your home, but they don't seem to want to grab guns out of defending your home (obviously they don't want you with an AR but I don't hear them ever try to ban a 10 shot saiga or shotguns.

quite a few of the berniefags I know are partially against gun control at least to the extend of defending your home with firearms. Unlike UK illegal knife laws

I barely know any American Liberals that are against gun ownership in the home (except for their special no-no guns list/specs)

I am very pro 2nd amendment btw, It's just weird that there are some countries that are against you protecting your HOME with a firearm.

The liberals in the US aren't that retarded, why is this?
>>
>>77563245
How many shells per clip does that FAMAS hold?
>>
>>77563328
FUCK YOU
>>
>>77563245
>The liberals in the US aren't that retarded

I'm pretty sure they are.
Many of them think you can magically ban guns and they are now targeting the AR-15, as if that will do something
>>
File: TO8BGgw.png (611 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
TO8BGgw.png
611 KB, 750x3200
>>77563245
Most liberals are against anything that makes them sad or scared. They disguise it as progress, promising, "just give us the 'military grade industrial rifles'" and Conservatives go "Okay that sounds reasonable"

Then they start saying "But wait, look at those handguns! They're too easy to get and conceal, we want those too!" Boom suddenly places like DC and Chiraq and NYC impose handgun bans.

Most of them do want an outright ban of guns or repeal of the 2nd Amendment, they just aren't brave enough to admit it.

If I had a dollar for everytime I've seen a liberal talk about how "The 2nd Amendment was meant to mean 'In cases of national crisis the government may issue citizens a musket"

They're all fucking liars. Never trust a liberal.
>>
>>77563245
Incoherent.
Being against guns is being against guns.
I do not remember Kritarch Bloomberg making any sort of exception.
And remember, their real goal is to destroy negative rights and all connection to common law and Magna Carta. What is this "home" you presume to call "yours," citizen?
>>
Libfag here. You are all retards. The whole liberals are anti gun rhetoric is what part of the problem is. You fucking idiots think us liberals want to ban guns? We own guns too, why would we want them banned?
Fuck the truth though. You right wing retards have never cared about the truth, just your feelings. One liberal suggests looking at the gun policies in this country and a shit storm of bullshit comes from the right. Doesn't matter that there are millions of liberals that own guns and have served in the military to protect that right.
I'd be fine giving guns up if it meant watching some of you fags freak out.
>>
Heller overturned a DC law that banned all handguns and required all other guns to be unloaded and locked up. Would you want to live in DC without a gun for protection? Thousands of criminals have guns in that city. Hillary thinks Heller was wrongly decided. So, yes, plenty liberals are against guns for self-defense, including Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>77564355

I would not. What's the DC law? You have to keep your firearms unloaded? That's stupid
>>
>>77564448
"District of Columbia law bans handgun possession by making it a crime to carry an unregistered firearm and prohibiting the registration of handguns; provides separately that no person may carry an unlicensed handgun, but authorizes the police chief to issue 1-year licenses; and requires residents to keep lawfully owned firearms unloaded and dissembled or bound by a trigger lock or similar device."
https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZS.html
>>
>>77564222
>You fucking idiots think us liberals want to ban guns?

Gosh Scoobs, that's a revelation, we need to get to the bottom of just who is pushing all this wacky anti-gun legislation. If it's not leftist politicians, then who??????
>>
File: hondurasswitzerland.jpg (39 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
hondurasswitzerland.jpg
39 KB, 500x417
>>77563245

Lybtards banned certain shotguns in the 1994 Assault Weapons ban. Obowma banned all SAIGA produts.. It will never end. Libtards won't stop until we're defenseless like France
>>
Both Obama and Clinton say that they support the 2nd Amendment and are only for minor restrictions. To them, minor restrictions are at minimum banning all handguns, requiring you to register all other guns every year, and keep those guns inoperable. Hillary Clinton does not believe in the right to defend yourself with a firearm.
>>
>>77564653
Which leftist politicians? All of em? A few? A small minority of liberals doesn't represent a whole.
>>
>>77564989

#NotAllLiberals
#LiberalsLoveGuns
>>
>>77563245
>guns for home defense
Do locked doors and window grilles not exist in America? Why would you want someone rummaging around in your house is instead not inside at all?
>>
>>77564989
Hillary Clinton. She has said multiple times that Heller was decided incorrectly. Read up on what the case was about.
>>
>>77565341
You don't want either of them, that's why you use both.
>>
File: Pro-Rape.png (526 KB, 1248x1008) Image search: [Google]
Pro-Rape.png
526 KB, 1248x1008
>>
>>77565710
Unless your door is made of plastic and your grilles from rubber, a robber would need an electric saw to get into your house.
And you do realise that if you can have a gun, the robber would probably have one too? Even if you pushed the background checks for mentally ill and terrorists that doesn't stop first time robbers and robbers who haven't been caught.
>>
What the fuck is with that chainsaw-grip

please explain burgers
>>
>>77567311

What argument are you trying to make?

Most robbers, unless they are cracked out retards, try to rob places they think will be undefended. If more citizens have guns robbers become much less confident about carrying out their crimes.

Also you seem remarkably confident in door technology. Most locks are very easy to pick and doors can be easily kicked down or otherwise defeated. You can invest in barred windows and a heavy duty door and lock, but you might as well buy a gun at that point too
>>
>>77567420
Sort of like when there was an unnecessary trend of ammo with green polymer tips marketed for use against zombies, the chainsaw grip is one of those marketing fads for holding the shotgun at hip level like the smartgun from Aliens. Or maybe some engineer unironically thought that was a good idea for support since it lacks a stock.
>>
>>77567311

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bsAMSQ13bY
>>
>>77567420
It's just a stupid thing no one really buys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orO74PmzlgY
>>
>>77566731
I'm pro-gun and pro0rape, becouse gun is very useful tool to contol your victim during and dealing with her after rape.
More guns should be sold in USA, we need much more mass-shootings
>>
>>77567544
Guns are useless. They turn things into a standoff. A good door and window grilles stops everyone from dying.

And how many robbers know that more people have guns? Will you broadcast a message with "over half of Americans have guns, so don't rob from houses?" But anyone can see a sturdy door and window grilles.

Proper locks aren't. And you could just chain the door or install a bolt so it only opens from the inside.

A door solid door with a proper lock costs about $260, a glock costs slightly under $600. Glocks don't scare away robbers until it's too late and if the robber has a gun, gives you a 50% survivability.
>>
>>77569058
>Guns are useless. They turn things into a standoff

this is what noguns actually believe

>And how many robbers know that more people have guns?

when other robbers start getting fucking shot in that area, they will avoid that area

>Glocks don't scare away robbers until it's too late and if the robber has a gun, gives you a 50% survivability.

you're a retarded fucking faggot, suck my dick
>>
File: 1466046077891.jpg (10 KB, 350x320) Image search: [Google]
1466046077891.jpg
10 KB, 350x320
>>77569058
>robber enters
>shoot robber
>robber dies
>robber is no longer a threat

:^)
>>
File: 1449502640894.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1449502640894.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>77569058
Realize that Americans really do love guns. The more the better. "Home defense" is something we use to justify buying more really cool guns. And there are just enough real home invasions to actually make that a just reason.

BTW - How many guns do you have? Or have fired?
>>
File: StrayaCuck.jpg (97 KB, 624x795) Image search: [Google]
StrayaCuck.jpg
97 KB, 624x795
>>77563245
>It's just weird that there are some countries that are against you protecting your HOME with a firearm.

Fucking Straya.
>>
File: colorado_marijuana1.jpg (103 KB, 995x626) Image search: [Google]
colorado_marijuana1.jpg
103 KB, 995x626
>>77569548
18-1-704.5. Use of deadly physical force against an intruder

(1) The general assembly hereby recognizes that the citizens of Colorado have a right to expect absolute safety within their own homes.

(2) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 18-1-704, any occupant of a dwelling is justified in using any degree of physical force, including deadly physical force, against another person when that other person has made an unlawful entry into the dwelling, and when the occupant has a reasonable belief that such other person has committed a crime in the dwelling in addition to the uninvited entry, or is committing or intends to commit a crime against a person or property in addition to the uninvited entry, and when the occupant reasonably believes that such other person might use any physical force, no matter how slight, against any occupant.

(3) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from criminal prosecution for the use of such force.

(4) Any occupant of a dwelling using physical force, including deadly physical force, in accordance with the provisions of subsection (2) of this section shall be immune from any civil liability for injuries or death resulting from the use of such force.
>>
>>77567743
This has to be fake! Is his door made of construction paper?

I could not break down my own door with 3 hours of time and a standard hammer, but this man can break doors in seconds with just feet?
>>
>>77569208
Literally no arguments except "robbers will start avoiding that area when robbers get shot." Now all that's left is for robbers to read the news and take an interest in the demographic of gun owners in the area.
>>77569340
Gun
>robber enters
>he shoots you or you shoot him
>someone dies, possibly both are badly injured

Door and lock
>robber tries to enter
>can't
>you call the cops about some guy kicking your door
>>77569499
A couple. A SAR 21 and a P266. Mandatory army service, but civilians don't get them except for when they're called back for practice.

I admit they're pretty fun to use, but it's pretty irresponsible for civic safety to let everyone have them.

It baffles me Americans think guns makes things safer. Defeating tyranny? Sure, that's a reasonable argument. But claiming it makes things safer? Sure if you were in Switzerland where they pick up their own litter. But in the US, that's just stupid.
>>
>>77570052

It's very real.

It's a pretty famous incident. The cheap ass door was remarkably bad.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dramatic-moment-machete-wielding-attacker-breaks-door/story?id=28323560
>>
>>77570178

hahahah suck my dick you fucking pog
you're so delusional it's unreal
>>
>>77570178
I don't want to put bars on my windows, I'd rather take the incredibly small risk that I may have to permanently remove a criminal from our society.
>>
>>77569548
This. It is absurd position. Especially for a city like DC where crime is rampant.
>>
>>77563245
Liberals want ALL guns banned. They don't think we should be allowed to defend our homes with deadly force.
>>
>>77563584
>they just aren't brave enough to admit it.
or they haven't thought that far ahead, only thinking one crisis at a time.
>>
File: P5280015.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
P5280015.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1500
>>77570178
>robbers to read the news and take an interest in the demographic of gun owners in the area.

You are vastly overestimating the intelligence of American robbers. Many can hardly talk let alone read at the third grade level needed to read a newspaper. They would also have to steal the newspaper.

>A couple. A SAR 21 and a P266. Mandatory army service, but civilians don't get them except for when they're called back for practice.

Excellent! At least you actually do know things.

I don't think guns make me less safe but I do think they make me a bit more safe. But I really enjoy shooting them every chance I can get. I was shooting all this morning. ;) I have guns for fun. And a little protection against 200 pound mean animals in the forest. But If someone were to come busting into the house. I have plenty of things I would do before I call the police to come get the dead guy on the living room floor.
>>
I personally think there should not be Federal mandates regarding gun control one way or the other and that it should be left to State and local government to decide what is allowed. What works in Arizona doesn't always work in New York. Cities should be able to ban guns just as they can ban alcohol and trans fat and if you don't like it you can go somewhere else.

The right for all individuals to own guns is a rather modern interpretation of the 2nd Amendment and isn't grounded in very much common sense.
>>
>>77571378
>Cities should be able to ban guns just as they can ban alcohol and trans fat

How exactly do these laws effect people traveling through a city?
>>
File: 1465874409814-k.jpg (4 MB, 3900x5008) Image search: [Google]
1465874409814-k.jpg
4 MB, 3900x5008
Just leave this here.
>>
>>77571378
>The right to own guns is a modern interpretation

Lol yeah, a nation that only came to be through the fact that it's civilians happened to own guns, I really doubt that it's a "Modern interpretation."
>>
>>77571378
>The right for all individuals to own guns is a rather modern interpretation of the 2nd Amendment and isn't grounded in very much common sense.

I disagree. When the constitution was written they had just gotten over the war of independence. That fact that there are about 500,000,000 guns in the United States today is probably a direct result of that war. Also the fact that they did everything they could to avoid or win another one like it. The rest of the constitution was to avoid the kind of government they fought against.

If General Washington needed to quickly gather a citizen's militia today he would be very proud. And, maybe a bit shocked at the weapons they would bring. :D
>>
>>77564222

>I'd be fine giving guns up if it meant watching some of you fags freak out.

You're contradicting yourself, and to do it you disregarded logic, focused on your own feelings, and then said something against guns.

Classic liberal.
>>
>>77569058
I can drill out your locks in a minute. I can break a window and it wont make much sound too. I can forcibly enter into your house just by kicking your door frame out if I want to be fast and noisy. I could just wait for you to unlock your door and run up on you.

These are all things that happen in my spic/nigger infested city multiple times, hourly.
>>
>>77570922
This. They want a UK/Australia style ban, or more. They always say "nobody is taking your guns but why cant we have no guns like Australia and nobody needs and ar15 so they should be banned. And shotguns. And handguns.

If a robber breaks in, just cooperate and get raped and catch herpes at the least. If yiu are brave you can use a baseball bat against multiple robbers or skilled with a katana you can cut down the robbers and deflect their bullets in the air".
>>
File: CallFriends-1.png (1 MB, 1068x1770) Image search: [Google]
CallFriends-1.png
1 MB, 1068x1770
>>77572137
Exactly.

Being about to kill someone in 0.01 second can be very handy.
>>
why does everyone always try to steer the conversation towards hunting, home defense and sport shooting? the second amendment exists so the people have the means to oppose a tyrannical government. there's nothing more to talk about. the second amendment isn't an argument
>>
>>77571690
Depends on local laws, of course. Sober counties will often allow transport of alcohol, but sale of alcohol is forbidden and in more extreme cases possession would be limited only to certain old wines and such.

>>77571811
Luckily the world is not based around what you think, hell just read the Wikipedia article on the 2nd amendment, it's not very obscure knowledge (merely suppressed knowledge).

>>77572061
Yes, because clearly in 1776 there were 200 guns to every person. Not very hard to disagree with YOUR common sense.
>>
>>77572513

Depending on your understanding of "security", "Security of a Free State" would also imply the security of the individual, which means that the right to self defense is also guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment.
>>
File: queenelizabeth-tfb1.jpg (49 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
queenelizabeth-tfb1.jpg
49 KB, 720x449
>>77572390

This is the only picture I have even been able to find of a civilian in the UK firing an assault rifle...

And she really does know how to use them.
>>
>>77563245
>Are there any liberals in the United States that are against gun ownership for home defense?
yes. stand on your front porch, wave a stick and you'll hit two or three of em.
>>
>>77572530
>Just read wikipedia

>"The world is not based around what you think"

Yet you just so happen to believe something that someone else thinks about the second amendment, right?

You know that it doesn't take much to just bullshit in a whole lot of information that isn't
even correct, and nobody might not even realize for a long time?
>>
File: AP9312270110.jpg (118 KB, 623x416) Image search: [Google]
AP9312270110.jpg
118 KB, 623x416
Just for kicks:

Who was the last known president to regularly carry a gun while he was president?

Who was the only president to have never fired and perhaps never touched a gun in his life?
>>
File: 1465961561966.jpg (21 KB, 550x378) Image search: [Google]
1465961561966.jpg
21 KB, 550x378
>>77573201
Any guesses or just want me to tell you?

Not Reagan.
>>
>>77573642
Obama
>>
File: Reagan Hunting over Kansas.jpg (179 KB, 1050x615) Image search: [Google]
Reagan Hunting over Kansas.jpg
179 KB, 1050x615
>>77573642
>Not Reagan.

But Reagan did make my favorite presidents with guns picture!
>>
>>77573200
>lalalalala I'm not listening lalalala wikipedia's lying lalalala too lazy to look at citations lalalala just like your opinion man
Have it your way, caricature of a Modern Republican, but when a liberal court shuts down your individual gun rights as it almost did in 2008 and again in 2010 don't say I didn't tell you so.
>>
>>77573842

Obama shoots very little but he did have to prove to everyone that he was not a total wimp.
>>
>>77571378
The cities where you need a gun for self defense the most are the same cities that would be mostly likely to ban guns.
>>
>>77572513
Yeah, no. Heller officially ruled that you have the right to self-defense with guns. Modern guns.
>>
File: lyndon-b-johnson.jpg (65 KB, 519x630) Image search: [Google]
lyndon-b-johnson.jpg
65 KB, 519x630
>>77573201
>Who was the last known president to regularly carry a gun while he was president?

It was Lyndon (that's not a comb in my pocket) Johnson. The big Texan liked guns and he really did not trust anyone after Kennedy was shot. He literally told the secret service to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>77563245
>home defense
Que?
>>
>>77573201
>Who was the only president to have never fired and perhaps never touched a gun in his life?

It was Richard Nixon.

Nixon was a Quaker and he hated guns. He was a Commander in the US navy but he was all non-combat due to his religious beliefs so he pushed papers. Apparently he never touched a gun and certainly never fired one.

Once Elvis Presley tried to give Nixon a gun as a gift (Presley almost always carried a gun) but Nixon freaked out.

Nixon also wanted to ban guns but he could not try since at the time he would have been fried by the politics and the NRA at the time.

So in the 60's Democrats packed heat and Republicans were afraid of guns.
>>
>>77572513
I've never understood this overthrow the tyrannical government meme.
Do you not remember the USSR? The most controlled, evil, tyrannical government ever seen? It was brought down by human chains and peaceful internal political dissent. Can you imagine if 100,000,000 armed soviets had been the force that brought down the USSR? Tens of millions of Europeans would have died and it could have well ended with nuclear war.

You honestly think that if a civil war broke out in the USA that you'd be fighting 1860's style? 95% of all sovereign countries would involve itself in some way the overwhelming majority of which would give anything to get revenge on the American people. If you think Europe will pick the white minority side take a look at Rhodesia.
>>
>>77575092
>>77574376

Interesting fax, good anon
thank you for sharing them
>>
>>77575270
>5% of all sovereign countries would involve itself in some way the overwhelming majority of which would give anything to get revenge on the American people

Somehow I doubt the figure would be that high, and luckily there would be a few hundred million angry Americans waiting to BTFO those cucks with their firearms
>>
>>77563245
Are you literally clueless enough to even ask this question? Where have you been hiding?
>>
>>77564989
Let's just use 90% as the portion of liberals that want to ban all guns. It's probably a low estimate.
>>
>>77575595
It wouldn't be Saudi Arabians rolling up to Boston with their camels. It would be Saudi drones raining hellfire on partisans or Saudi weapons and supplies funneled to mass murdering groups like the US is currently doing in Syria.
>>
File: 1447900880219.jpg (83 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
1447900880219.jpg
83 KB, 625x468
>>77575270
In order to have a real civil war you have to divide the country.

Obama is trying to divide along gun owners and non-gun owners. That civil war would not last long :D

Trump is trying to divide between Old Americans and illegal Mexicans/terrorist Muslims. That has a vastly greater chance of exploding.
>>
>>77575874
The vast majority of people in civil wars don't do any fighting whatsoever. They die from famine, bombings, or non-combat related murder.
>>
File: Joe&Barry-s.png (4 MB, 2000x2820) Image search: [Google]
Joe&Barry-s.png
4 MB, 2000x2820
>>77575847

A lot of liberals (I have been a pretty rabid liberal at times) are simply afraid of guns since they have never been near them. That is why we gun people try to help them learn about guns and take them shooting with us if they want to go.
>>
>>77576321
Americans have such an odd definition for liberal.
>>
File: america-fuck-yeah.jpg (281 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
america-fuck-yeah.jpg
281 KB, 1024x768
>>77576096
In the American Civil war:
365,000 US soldiers killed.
290,000 Union solders killed.
50,000 civilians killed.

The difference is guns.

In Singapore there is 1 gun per 200 people so not to many people will die from gunfire but from the causes you mention.

But in the USA with 500,000,000 guns.....
There would not be any blades of grass left standing.
>>
>>77576819
I don't buy it. Syria went from virtually zero guns to a tow missile for every block within a year. Same shit happened in Libya and every other modern civil war where you could get AKs for $30 US after a few months.
There is one single FN plant in Belgium that could put a rifle in the hands of every French and German man within 90 days. One civilian plant in one tiny country.
Americans killed some 1,000,000 Iraqi's and virtually all of these were done not by combat forces on the ground but 'precision' missiles/bombs.
>>
File: DrStrangelove.jpg (116 KB, 1600x1102) Image search: [Google]
DrStrangelove.jpg
116 KB, 1600x1102
>>77576532
They are just labels whose meanings blow around in the wind depending on who wants to label who what.
About every decade they seem to switch.
Trump was against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and Obama/Clinton wants to aid rebels in Syria.

Liberal and conservative really has no real meaning at all anymore aside from needing a label to call "them" people at that moment.
>>
>>77577310
>tow missile for every block
believing this

I really think we need to ban Canadians these levels of autism should be illegal.
>>
File: obama-smoking-pot.jpg (113 KB, 900x884) Image search: [Google]
obama-smoking-pot.jpg
113 KB, 900x884
>>77577310
>I don't buy it. Syria went from virtually zero guns to a tow missile for every block within a year.

Guess how:

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
>>
>>77577526
It's obviously embellishment but the point still stands. Every single modern civil war has had all sides armed to the teet by foreign powers. An American civil war would be no different. South America alone for revenge reasons would probably fund death squads at a rate unseen in human history.
>>
>>77577526
39 different groups were given tow missiles apparently.
http://www.businessinsider.com/cia-vetted-syrian-rebels-fighting-assad-2015-10

If it were a modern American civil war it would probably be less wire guided missiles and more chemical weapons/mines/drones.
>>
File: McAfee.png (662 KB, 831x713) Image search: [Google]
McAfee.png
662 KB, 831x713
>>77577685

Well stay tuned!

Maybe we will all (or at least you up there where hopefully you are safe from it) will find out rather soon now.
>>
>>77569058
The last thing any criminal wants is to be is injured and/or killed. Being injured makes them prey in their rough environments. They almost always leave at the first sign of serious resistance. This is not a fucking duel.
>>
>>77578029
>They almost always leave at the first sign of serious resistance.

The fastest moving people I have ever seen are in fact criminals running away. If you have ever watched the many real crime videos where shots are fired they vanish like ghosts. But once in awhile it does turn into a shootout.

For gun people there is always that question do you just sneak up on them and shoot them in the ear, or do you give them a chance to run....

This is probably the best account you will ever find of someone telling you exactly how a concealed carrier shot an armed robber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg5Gaza6OOw

There is no answer, it just goes down as it goes down...
>>
>>77563245
Why do people put that gay ass fucking lever on their shotguns?
I remember seeing that shit in The Purge and thinking it was the most retarded thing ever.
>>
>>77571789
Can someone translate the description for the moist nugget?
>>
>>77571378
Get fucked faggot

Move to your gun free utopia in the UK. Leave our natural born rights and get your fix.
>>
>>77563584
Because they don't plan to ever exercise that right, they think it has no value or legitimacy.

The only freedoms liberals care about is the freedom to have sex, freedom to do drugs, and freedom from work.
>>
>>77564989
They just filibustered in Congress to force a vote on measures they hadn't even identified yet. The entire left is breathlessly anti-gun.
>>
>>77563245
"Gun crime" is an entirely racial problem.

Why should white people even give up an ounce of their rights just because shitskisn and niggers can't handle freedom?
>>
Mossberg 500 pistol grip. This gonna be my first gun
>>
>>77580772
Those are fine guns! That will solve just about any house problem you could have.

Take it out and fire one shell at a time through it at first till you get used to how it feels. Hold onto it really tight too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUHAEvbf_I4
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.