[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /unironicallyfuckingexhausted/ here? I've pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11
File: rule_st_benedict_wide.jpg (192 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
rule_st_benedict_wide.jpg
192 KB, 700x469
Who /unironicallyfuckingexhausted/ here?

I've pretty much given up on news, politics, the election, etc at this point. I'm just so fucking tired.

Nothings real. No substantive changes will ever get made by anyone. It's the same political circus over and over and over again. Left or right, we march ever closer to shredding the constitution, having an imperial presidency, having our rights taken away one by one in the name of progress, whether it's privacy, arms, whatever.

Add to that that 24 hour news media has made every event into a routine. With the prevalence of the vanity culture of social media. everything has a convenient hashtag and trending topic, giving itself the illusion of importance, meaning nothing in the long run. Name a hashtag from a month ago. Two weeks ago. A week.

Now, whenever something big happens in the media, we shoot ourselves up like drug addicts, pretend it matters because its what everyone's talking about, insert our own long term agenda into the story for attention, and then it's gone, like it never happened, dead men and women and threats to our liberty relegated to memories of retweets in our timeline.

I've stopped reading the news. Stopped keeping up with politics or the polls. If it's all a game, I'm just so tired of playing. Because the game never ends. And nothing ever gets better. I read my Bible. I want to earn enough money that I never have to worry. That I never have to play.

Who else is tired?
>>
I've only been redpilled for 6 months and my eyes are always bloodshot red and they hurt like hell. I don't know how you oldtimers have survived for so long
>>
It is exhausting but there is no choice can't opt out now.

Trust in kek and surf Kali Yuga's waves.
>>
>>77548614
take your fucking garbage lethargy to the grave
>>
>>77548820
become a stoic or end up becoming "that old man on the street corner who always yells about tyrone and jamal next door", your choice.
>>
File: Cc1mSaMUUAAX89r.jpg orig.jpg (501 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Cc1mSaMUUAAX89r.jpg orig.jpg
501 KB, 1536x2048
like a fucking bad dream except you never wake up.
The good news is we are loads better off than most of the poor fuckers from past history.

Life on this earth is a bitch.
>>
>>77548820
Imagine playing a game, a sport even.

Then, you find out 4 years later there's no end to the game. You either have to keep playing or quit.
>>
>>77548614
Im tired too

But then I realized I love politics and legitimately enjoy getting angry and debating politics

It would be nice to throw it all away and become a monk

The problem is that the Catholic church today is so liberal and there are no real good places to be an old fashioned non-cucked liberal monk in the middle of the woods

Besides if we forget about politics then the liberals will win. We cannot afford not to care or we will die out
>>
>>77549127
I've always wanted to become a racist old man.
>>
>>77549283
>Besides if we forget about politics then the liberals will win.

They feel the same way about us. That's why no one can stop playing until the fucking die.
>>
>>77549283
>Catholic Church today is so liberal

And that's why I'm considering leaving. Those photos of the Pope kissing the feet of the refugees fucking disgusted me. I've never been more ashamed of being a Catholic.
>>
>>77549478
Is Orthodox any better?
>>
>>77548614

There's very little you can do any there is no point getting bent out of shape about it. Best you can do is to ignore most media and maybe get into local (town/county) politics where you can arguably make the biggest difference.
>>
>>77548614

I am very tired. I am tired of all the memes. Now don't get me wrong. I understand that spreading memes is necessary for the propaganda war. But that's just it: it feels like everything has to be about propaganda and coming across as "acceptable", instead of talking about the truth. Every debate feels like you have to walk on eggshells.

I don't think that's a new thing though, politics has always been about memes, its just that before it was posted on button pins.

What annoys me the most is all the emotional appeals. Someone makes a good point, but then someone else points out "oh two years ago they said this racist thing, therefore the logic is invalid!" That just boils my balls, that is such a fallacious argument, and yet so many people accept it.
>>
>>77549478
Think about it this way

God gives us the pope we deserve

The majority of Catholics around the world are limp wristed faggots (Church 2x year and don't actually believe in anything they are supposed to)

I think having a liberal pope will make people wake up and turn towards tractional catholicism

Vatican II fucked everything up…its going to take generations to recover what we once had

All you can do is recognize the errors of modernism and resist the BS by going to a church that says the Latin Mass

Latin Mass is key to victory

Ignore the cuck pope. Look at church history, we have had plenty of bad or anti popes

This is just a test of the faithful
>>
>>77548614
>I read my Bible.
This seems obvious, but don't forget to pray.

Sometimes it seems futile with the direction the world is heading, but if the Bible is to be believed, it helps.
>>
>>77549684
You sweet summer child, you're just at the cusp. Soon, you'll realize everyone's just lying to each other 24/7 to keep up appearances.
>>
>>77549633
Orthodoxy was cucked by Turks for 500 years, then repressed by communists. Its relative isolation from the electric jew has kept Eastern Europe and Russia from total degeneracy, but ultimately it's a religion that lost its capital.
>>
>>77548614
This has been the most REAL post I've read on POL in a while. I have the upmost empathy for you.

We will get by. Let's not let the circus raise our blood pressure to unhealthy points anymore.

I guess I'm just here for dank memes now.
>>
How could we ever break the system?
>>
File: 1458592925656.jpg (161 KB, 725x640) Image search: [Google]
1458592925656.jpg
161 KB, 725x640
>>77548614
>>
>not politically active
>waaaaaaaah y duz everything suk :(

It sucks because you're not doing anything about it, you cunt.
>>
>>77549881
this

Orthodoxy is seen as cool and traditional by westerners because they have no idea it was basically the propaganda arm of the KGB during the cold war

>muh beards
>muh hating liberalism

yeah thats nice and all but they are still schismatics

God's church isn't a cult for slavs
>>
>>77549987
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>77550052
>*citation of your relevant results in changing things needed prior to your bullshit criticism.
>>
>>77550204
This. This right here. Sometimes things are rigged so you always loose, regardless of the choice. The only choice in your own self interest is not to even engage in it.
>>
>>77548614
I'm straight black pill now senpai, fuck it all
>>
>>77549127
>stoic
Might as well hero at that point. Stoicism just makes you a fatalistic bore. Cynical manipulation of the plebs as a sophist is much more rewarding. I recommend getting into mainstream left wing politics.

You don't have to believe a word you're saying and your quality of life will improve immensely.
>>
>>77549478
>>77549633

I know pol hates Islam, but seriously check it out. I converted because I don't believe in the trinity and Judaism was he only other choice because I believe in the Abrahamic God. It's a very uncucked religion. You literally only have to submit to God.
>>
>>77550414
>Cynical manipulation of the plebs as a sophist is much more rewarding

How'd freshman year go? Are you home for the summer?
>>
>>77548614
If you can't be a major player, it isn't really worth playing. I'd recommend simply giving it your all in some other aspect of life. Keep track of conditions in your and other countries, keep your options open, and be ready to get out and adapt however you have too.
>>
>>77549716
>I think having a liberal pope will make people wake up and turn towards tractional catholicism

The bulk of the church is now in south America steeped in liberation theology, if you think traditional anything is coming back you are dead wrong.
>>
>>77550414
Eh, I'm not really the type of person to manipulate like that man. The entire reason I've been pushed to this point is that I was extremely optimistic about humanity, and that got crushed out of me.

It's better and more noble to suffer quietly. I don't have to stoop down to the level of anyone else if I don't want to.
>>
>>77550716
City council for three terms, no college. I was a NEET until I joined the DNC.
>>
>>77548614
All the political news I follow leaves me depressed and exhausted.

I am saving up my money to buy some land and live off the grid.

I am going to get rid of the internet. It is nothing but bad news and depression about stuff I have no control over.
>>
>>77550892
You're a natural stoic then. I guess I thank you for making my life easier. Make sure to have a few docile kids for us.
>>
>>77550683

And pray 5 times a day
And fast during Ramadan
And never be accepted by other muslims
And force your friends and family to pay the jizya unless they convert
And surrender your women to Arabs
And let over 1000 years of culture fall by the wayside as you let the enemy sack your cities and destroy the only way of life you or your ancestors have ever known
And embrace a pedophile prophet

How about no
>>
File: godek.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
godek.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>77548614
Why would you ever have interest in those things to begin with when it is all obviously a lie?

Don't worry. We're all getting angry here and a new level of shame like nothing the progressives can imagine is coming their way.
>>
>>77551382
May the Lord keep ye, brother. I wish you the best in getting away from it all.
>>
>>77548614

its always like this. everything sounds so good at first, then your horse starts to hang around the golden trough with demons and before you can say 'ship all the niggers back to africa,'

your horse is singing an all too familiar tune. Idk what these demons are offering to these people, especially someone like Trump who has so much already.
>>
>>77551516
To be fair, that's likely to happen either with or without you converting. The thousand year traditions of Europe are in the hands of ideological leftists who are almost done destroying it completely.
>>
>>77548820
I'm 34, it never gets easier. Slowly watching your future and the future of your children slip away. The march of "progressivism" is unceasing, but what are we progressing to? The fall of Rome.

I mentioned that this was coming to a few liberal friends and they interprted it as the dying of old social norms, not that degeneracy is literally killing or societies and cultures. I died a little inside knowing that these people are the norm now, not the exception.

I've resigned myself to a quiet life, no marriage, no children. Just a dog and a small property with the comforts needed to lead a simple life. I would not put any potential children through what is coming.

Dusk is upon us /pol/, and soon night will fall on the west and everything we hold dear.
>>
>>77551674
You're out of touch if you don't see what the left is offering. The bill of goods is free stuff for women and minorities and it has successfully kept the modern political machine going for over a century
>>
File: 1458185598637.jpg (212 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458185598637.jpg
212 KB, 2560x1600
https://youtu.be/rjE0TWYUfrM
>>
>>77548614
Well that's Jewmerica for you. You make a really good point about how social media and the media in general just kills whatever importance a big threat or event has, I never looked at it that way
>>
>>77550683
Fuck. Off.
>>
>>77552046
>Just a dog and a small property with the comforts needed to lead a simple life.
Yes this is all I aim for out of life now. Do you have enough money to live the way you want?
>>
>>77552046
>I would not put any potential children through what is coming.
This scares the fuck out of me.

I have a 4 year old son, but he doesn't live with me.

He lives with his mother who happens to have a gay sister.

They're liberal atheists.

How do I save my son from the corruption of our society?
>>
This is another shill meme thread.

Op, you better be getting paid to post here. You are either working with a bad script or are a devout member of Hillary's little meme fags.

Also, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>77552550
Not everyone sits on /pol/ thinking about Trump non-stop.

If you read the OP, he explicitly states that he is tired of politics.
>>
These threads hit too close to home.
>>
>>77552467
I've already got the property and I'm saving money to eventually quit work. I'll spend my time fishing and growing vegetables, becoming more self sufficient. When the world burns, I hope I'll be left relatively in peace.
>>
>>77548614
I am tired.
>>
>>77551516
>And embrace a pedophile prophet

This meme needs to die. What about Catholic priests? What about the like Talmud that says they can fuck goyim children?
>>
>>77552538
To be honest m8, it doesn't look good unless you can get sole custody.
>>
Defeatist cuck

Get good nigga
>>
>>77552644
You are just another shill fuck with a script.

Go get the smart shills you suck
>>
>>77548614
its a war my dude
>>
>>77552868
go find a bag of the biggest pig cocks you can find and suck them with Mohamed and Ahmed.
>>
>>77552780
>When the world burns
I think people of our vintage may outlive the worst of the catastrophe.

I think the system may hold together longer than people think (although obviously quality of life and freedom will not be high).

Western civilization will go out with a whimper rather than a bang.
>>
You shouldve given up when ron paul lost. That was a huge turning point for me. Its all rigged guys. Everything.
>>
>>77550683
>You literally only have to submit to God.

Bitch there are books counting a thousand pages about what a muslim has to do in order to be a good muslim. It's called the Sharia and it fucking blows.
>>
>>77552868
The muslims are a bit more prolific with their kid fucking these days. Other than that you're mostly right. All the aberhamic religions have permitted kid diddling at some point.
>>
>>77548614
The last virtues of a dying civilization are tolerance and apathy.
>>
>>77552868

Catholic priests who have sex with children are going against the rules of their religion and committing a mortal sin.

Muslims who have marry and have sex with children are following the example of their prophet.
>>
>>77550414
So how do you go about manipulating Lefties? They seem so hard headed, I'm legitamately curious, do you have examples?
>>
File: 1463382504458.jpg (858 KB, 610x4869) Image search: [Google]
1463382504458.jpg
858 KB, 610x4869
>>77548614
Don't let (((them))) win.
>>
>>77548614
Pussy
>>
File: 1464647017208.png (656 KB, 1288x1732) Image search: [Google]
1464647017208.png
656 KB, 1288x1732
>>77548614
>>
>>77552777
Not as close as those holy 7's
>>
>>77553286
Actually in, I guess biblical times, priests were permitted to fuck children because they can not marry. This was the trend at the time and it never died out. But the Catholic holy texts does permit them to be child fuckers. So...
>>
>>77552910
It's not defeatist. Why fight to defend the people that willingly walked into the prison and locked the door to their own cell? My generation and the ones after are literally not worth risking your sanity or life to protect. They voted for immigration, they voted for refugees, they voted for hate speech laws. All this for that fleeting false sense of smug superiority.

They don't see what's coming, they either refuse to see it or are too stupid to see it. Slowly Europe will become another ME, America will become another Brazil and Australia another China.

The glue that holds it all together, White men, are a dying breed. The men that work hard, pay their taxes and build beautiful thriving cities and cultures are being stripped of their birthright. The greatest crime of this century is happening without even a passing comment.

I will not be a party to this. They will no longer have the fruits of my labour.
>>
>>77553047
Fuck you anon, I don't like Muslims either but you choose to ignore that the big 3 monotheistic religions are all permit child fuckers. I know it's hard to see passed your hate boner, but how about educating yourself
>>
I sit and eat a bagel after class every day, then look at news and stuff on my phone while enjoying a coffee.

I can't look at YouTube
I can't look at Facebook
I can't look at the BBC App
I can't look at any western news source
I can't look anywhere without seeing absolute filth, hedonism, materialism, political bickering, progressive liberals, and another news story about a mass killing, whether it be in Orlando or some knife killing in China.

So I put my phone away and just stare at my coffee. It's all so tiresome
>>
>>77548614
im so tired of this shit i almost didn't bother to reply
>>
>>77553753
>They don't see what's coming

You and yours have been preaching THE END IS NIGH since antiquity.

Surely, it'll be different *THIS* time.
>>
Going against sociopathic retarded normies is futile. They desperately want their narrative until the media changes it for them.
>>
>>77553849
The other 2 monotheistic religions aren't in the middle of indiscriminately torturing and killing people.

Priorities.
>>
I'm not too historically knowledgeable but in the past haven't things needed to get much worse for people to finally act? E.G. The incredibly delayed reaction to Hitler before WW2. Things still worked out in then end then right?
>>
>>77554185
Oh don't be so literal. I don't mean the end of Humanity, I mean the end of our way of life. We can't hold back the tide of third world shit when there are people at the gates holding them open with "refugees welcome!" signs held high.

Humanity will go on, until some comet comes and wipes us out because the only group capable of leaving this rock will be long gone by then. The west will be drowned in the brown tide.
>>
>>77554254
>What is Israel?

How's that Jew propoganda taste? They are seriously arresting people to harvest their fucking organs right now.
>>
>>77549478
We are in a crisis and leaving will only advance it.
>>
>>77554675
He's right. Christianity is the only monotheistic religion currently being tossed into the bin of history. Judeism isn't wildly successful by comparison to islam though. Within the decade Islam will have sufficient influence over the American left to begin removing jews from positions of power and replacing them with arabs.
>>
>>77554722
Exactly. People have no loyalty anymore. As soon as something goes bad, they abandon ship. Leave Catholicism, abandon your country, all because there is signs of struggle in the future.

Absolutely fucking degenerate.
>>
>>77555130
I could potentially see dissidents fighting their countries out of a corner here, but the church hierarchy is more or less set on becoming a subsidiary of global islam to manage the dhimmi populace. How are you expecting that to be corrected? You have no recourse at all.
>>
The west is dying. It is just an extension of a base biological function manifested on a grand scale. Muscle disappears, eyes lose their function for a creature that lives in the darkness, unused limbs and appendages become vestigial.

If you don't use it, you lose it. The modern left is just the collective atrophy of humanity's self-preservation instinct. Living a comfortable existence with every need met removes the mechanisms of survival, as they aren't used. So you have fat acceptance, prolific homosexuality, extreme feminism, and so on. Outright destructive behaviors which are not being signaled as things to avoid. So things fall apart, and are replaced by those which have remained capable, and those people will build something great once more, it does not matter where they started from, white or otherwise.

Things like Trump are a symbolic rebellion at the most, do not worry much about him. The modern state of most governments is an intangible, incomprehensible machine only concerned with its own survival. People believe they can control it, but by using it they are simply being controlled. Rigging or campaigning for a vote is just kowtowing to the conceptual power of a vote. You get change when an individual or group will strong enough to confront the entire system appears.

Just embrace the future and remain strong. But you are already must be strong, since you are here in the first place.
>>
It's so fucking hilarious how whites are getting wiped out because they are unwilling to defend themselves. I can't help but think of Bismarcks words: great questions are not answered with majority votes but with blood and iron.
>>
I am tired.

That means the grind has started. I must soldier on now, not with energy, but with will. Sheer, stubborn will to not let the weight of the world break me.

It's tiring as hell, but nobody changed the world without getting tired.
>>
File: 1466052521664.jpg (106 KB, 736x856) Image search: [Google]
1466052521664.jpg
106 KB, 736x856
>>77548614

What you are saying was true in 2012. This is the election that is actually different.

In 2012 Ron Paul was the only real life in the American right wing. Libertarian or not, you must realize that his campaign and surrounding movement were the only energized, and promising faction among conservatives. And the left fucking annihilated him. It became obvious to many conservatives in 2012 that the news and entertainment media, government, academia and public school system had all become mediums for leftist propaganda. The right was dead. It looked like we were headed for a steady decline into a DNC hegemony.

Before the 2012 election people were already saying that 2016 would be Hillary vs Jeb with Heb winning. I assumed it for a while as did many others. American politics were that predictable.

But Trump has managed to actually send the leftist propaganda machine into disarray. This is proof that he is a true threat to the establishment. I don't actually know or care if his policies will work. It doesnt matter. His existence is seemingly enough to accelerate the collapse of this state so we can finally try something else. Democracy fucking blows
>>
File: 1465336540591.png (40 KB, 964x665) Image search: [Google]
1465336540591.png
40 KB, 964x665
>>77548614
You must be able to see the right way (redpilled) but be able to cope with the way the times are. Don't even wish confusion on yourself by arguing with it. I wouldn't have to look at the media or listen to anything to pretty much blindly assume that the world is getting gayer, browner, more feminist, and communist on a daily basis.
>>
>>77555817

****oops Not Jeb! winning in 2016. Hillary was the obvious favorite for years before 2016.
>>
>>77555817
>This is the election that is actually different.

Said everyone every election since the history of this nation
>>
>>77555113
That's not going to happen considering everything that's going on with the lefties bending over, and Islamic presence in the west, is all being orchestrated by The Jews. I'm not sure to what ends, which scares me
>>
File: 1462935815219.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1462935815219.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>77556300

The difference is that in the past people thought certain candidates magically had all the right ideas. Thats not what Im saying about Trump. I think most his policies are fucking retarded. But it doesnt matter. Trump is a catalyst for the destruction of the state propaganda machine. Its not necessarily just because of him. Its more that he came around at the right place at the right time. People just so happen to be ready to reject political correctness at its core and Trump just so happened to come along and ride the shit out of that trend.

Trump being president would probably cause the state to become dysfunctional. Its no fault of Trumps, its just that Washington politics have become so centralized and parasitic that it cant even process without a collectivist yes man in charge.

And if Trump doesnt win, someone even further outside the norm will come along in 2020. Eventually this whole thing is going to crash down. Democracy is inherantly self destructive. We're approaching the end of western liberal democracy as an ideology real quick. Supporting Trump is just a way to speed up the paradigm shift
>>
Im tired deeper than you

You sound like you cannot swallow the redpill
>>
>>77548614
>When you give up, they win

Don't take the blue pill bro, it'll never be the same.
>>
>>77548614
>Not voting for Bernie when he's the only candidate not bought of by corporations
ok...
>>
>>77557131
They're still nominally in control, but we're less than a decade away from a mass retirement of old jews in politics with almost no jews to replace them. Many arabs and Hispanics replacing them are clearly on the sunni team rather than the Israeli one.

Neocons took over the GOP as a failsafe in case this happened, but the jews jumped the gun and the neocons got wasted by Trump and the reaction. Next election cycle there won't be a sufficient number of whites to give the GOP a shot. Within two election cycles we'll have an influential muslim elite in charge of the DNC. Within the decade we'll have pogroms by militant sunnis against jews in the US.

Christians and everyone else are in for a hard time too, but the jews really screwed the pooch here. They used their own bitter rivals to prevent whites from ever being nationalist again and now their attack dogs are within striking distance of their largest diaspora population. And of course, Israel itself will be helpless without an ally as slavish as the US.
>>
>>77558735
Go bait somewhere else
>>
>>77548820
We fight because we love our children and we will win
>>
>>77552868
>3% of people are pedophiles
>3% of Catholic priests are pedophiles

I'm an atheist but this is the meme that needs to die. Catholic priests are not disproportionately into pedophilia and there is no epidemic. It's like saying "you think stores are cool? What about all those pedophile cashiers?"

It's literally not an argument.
>>
>>77548614
I know that feel m8, I'm just going to become apolitical and watch the world burn.
>>
File: maga.png (60 KB, 306x924) Image search: [Google]
maga.png
60 KB, 306x924
>>77552916
both the OP and the poster you're replying to have multiple posts on-topic in the thread

not every post that isn't pro-trump is a shillbot post

i understand the mental breakdown, though, since there are definitely shills among us

here's my 'proof' i'm not a shillbot

just chill out m80
>>
>>77561317
OP here. It didn't used to be like this. I've been here for years. Used to be when someone disagreed with you on something, it was a chance for debate or attack or argument. Now, any non mainstream pol opinion, contrary or otherwise, is just "shill shill shill". No discussion.
>>
>>77561491
/pol/ isn't one person, or just a few people though.
Responses rely on when you post them and who reads them. It's seemingly very random from a user's point of view.
>>
>>77548820
JUST
>>
>>77548614

Study stoicism and apply it as much as you can my dude. Don't get too absurdist or nihilistic about it though, which is hard to avoid at first. Unless you're going to kill yourself, you HAVE to live and you have no say otherwise. No matter how bad things get, a worse thing will always come, you shouldn't build yourself up believing that you're just depressed. /pol/ is a Cantonese whatever board but it does occasionally expose you to harsh truths, and if you spend too much time here you become overloaded with them, and there isn't anything you can do to refute the truth, so everything looks grim, but you just have to carry on. Sometimes I wish that I never cared about the things I do or that I never had certain curiosities, but there isn't anything to do about that now. Basically, you just have to repress it and smile. Happiness is not a perpetual state for anyone, all happiness is situational and momentary. Once you understand that, you can more effectively and actively seek out moments of happiness to help you get by, if happiness is your goal I mean.

I don't disagree with anything you said - humanity is collectively becoming more shallow and we are relying on desire-alternatives that our biology has not caught up with and we will suffer the ramifications of that, no doubt about it. If you want happiness, then seek out those basic human compulsions that we are vicariously using the internet and social media to fulfill, or you can always submit to the current and dive into the distractions, but either way, realize that there is no reason to be upset, because you never had a say in any of it in the first place, and because for all we know this is the only reality that we will ever experience. You might as well grin and try to enjoy yourself somehow.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.