[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Purpose of the Orlando Hoax has been made painfully clear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 35
File: ClGXeouVYAAXB2S.jpg (48 KB, 775x504) Image search: [Google]
ClGXeouVYAAXB2S.jpg
48 KB, 775x504
A psyop to meld "gun control" and "terrorism watch list" enforcement, and in so doing undermine and corrode the 2nd and 4th Amendments.

That is specifically why MSM is pushing the psyop narrative that Mateen was "on the terror watch list" but still "able to buy a gun just days before the massacre."

>McClatchyDC: Terror watch list takes center stage among gun-control proposals
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article84037982.html

No verifiable evidence that
-anyone actually died
-anyone was actually injured
-that there was a real response by Orlando medical personnel
-that "Omar Mateen" was on the scene

But we do know
-people interviewed on the news were actors
-Mateen = actor
-Mateen = G4S employee
-G4S specializes in "crisis productions"
-Mateen father = CIA, State Dept asset
-the "injured" were carried back towards the club
-the "injured" were let back on their feet when they thought they were off camera
>>
File: isheshot.jpg (297 KB, 1288x1084) Image search: [Google]
isheshot.jpg
297 KB, 1288x1084
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3IV9wuXID0
>>
File: tbor.gif (64 KB, 1200x1575) Image search: [Google]
tbor.gif
64 KB, 1200x1575
bump
>>
>>77540290

What would you consider verifiable evidence?
>>
>>77541364
Try me.
>>
>>77541466
What would you consider verifiable evidence?
>>
>>77541364
But let's start with anything that isn't hearsay, anything that couldn't easily be faked with commonplace household items.
>>
>>77541712
I mean, "try me" as in bring some evidence that you consider verifiable. But see >>77541810 too
>>
File: 1457489882338.jpg (90 KB, 750x623) Image search: [Google]
1457489882338.jpg
90 KB, 750x623
>>77540290
I'm not usually a tinfoil hat loon, but something really has my spidey senses off with this whole Orlando thing, and then the Jo Cox thing. Especially in a turbulent election year. I don't believe in coincidences anymore. Especially not with this government. It's chess and not checkers to these fucks in power and I believe they just sacrificed some pawns for a power move. I have no proofs though, so whatever, fuck it.
>>
>>77540485
You do realize people are capable of walking after being shot in the leg right? If it was just a flesh wound then what the fuck is the problem here?
>>
File: mateenimdb.png (278 KB, 1328x726) Image search: [Google]
mateenimdb.png
278 KB, 1328x726
An identifiable image of Omar Mateen armed at the scene of the crime would be a huge piece of evidence. An identifiable image of Omar Mateen dead at the scene of the crime would be huge too.

The claim that he "died in a shootout" greatly eases a hoax, because he does not have to be prosecuted and no one has to testify against him under oath.

>>77542512
>I have 3 people here to carry me around back towards the club with this gunshot wound in the leg, as there are oddly no ambulances present at this mass shooting, but on second thought let's all stop here and let me down to adjust our pants, stretch out give eachother love taps

sure
>>
>>77542799
Yeah okay. Hey I don't have this picture of a fucking toaster oven orbiting the sun between the Earth and Mars, but believe me dude its there.
>>
File: jack-nicholson-as-a-joker.jpg (165 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
jack-nicholson-as-a-joker.jpg
165 KB, 1024x1024
>>77540290
I think I am in love.
>>
File: 5444841279_a8887f0366.jpg (55 KB, 308x424) Image search: [Google]
5444841279_a8887f0366.jpg
55 KB, 308x424
>>77542799
YEAH DUDE LETS DRIVE AN AMBULANCE INTO AN AREA WHERE THERE IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER LOL

Take the tinfoil off m9
>>
>>77543006
What garbled illogical nonsense is this?

YOU are the one who needs to prove a claim.

There is just as much evidence that Mateen was at the scene of the crime as the floating toaster oven.

Or would you believe in the toaster oven if I trotted out a bunch of people who said they had been in space and saw it there, but provided no hard evidence?
>>
I don't think it needs to be a false flag in order for the government to use it as an excuse to infringe upon our constitutional rights.

In other words, I agree with you completely that MSM and the Govt. and various groups want to walk all over us, but I think they are more opportunistic, then anything.

(Although I do think the Jo Cox thing is a hoax. Or, at the very least, an attempt by the Remain side to sully the image of Leave supporters as violent and racist.)
>>
>>77543125
>YEAH DUDE LETS DRIVE AN AMBULANCE INTO AN AREA WHERE THERE IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER LOL

yeah dude let's parade the injured BACK TOWARDS THE ""ACTIVE SHOOTER""
>>
>>77543217
You're 3rd sentence has it correct.
>>
>>77543250
MSM sums up this thread
>>
>>77540290
jesus man shut the fuck up. go see a doctor
>>
>implying people on the terror watch list SHOULD be able to purchase and own guns
nope
>>
>>77543060
kek
thought the same thing
>>
>>77543327
They are walking towards emergency vehicles.
>>
>>77540290
What's to stop them from putting anyone they don't like on the watch list? This government is out of control.
>>
>>77540290

SANDY VAGINA HOAX 2 ELECTRIC ORLANDO JEW
>>
>>77540290
Problem is, the 2nd amendment refers to the People, a plural noun. As long as the People can bear arms, no individual citizen needs to be able to do so.
>>
>>77543250
>I don't think it needs to be a false flag in order for the government to use it as an excuse to infringe upon our constitutional rights.

I don't know if it "has" to be either, but in this case the evidence is pointing towards the fact that it was.

If you had a smartphone on you right now and said you were standing underneath the belly of an elephant, it would be pretty easy for you to prove that claim. It would also be pretty easy for you to prove that you weren't. Your inability to prove claims of this source would make it logical for me to doubt you.

If people are making a claim that something as that should be as massively documented as a mass shooting, it should be EASY to provide convincing evidence.
>>
>>77543649
It refers to militias, thanks Canada.
>>
I know this is /x/ tier, but I feel like it is all part of some MK ultra type of social conditioning.
They specifically picked a muzzie so that there would be a massive campaign against "islamophobia". This would then be used to demoralize and confuse people . on one hand its painfully obvious that Islam is the enemy, on the other from every corner you hear that this is wrongthink and bigotry.
>>
File: letitburn.jpg (540 KB, 3172x2562) Image search: [Google]
letitburn.jpg
540 KB, 3172x2562
>>77543538
>This government is out of control.

the owners of this government are terrified of us, let's kick it up a notch, they have no idea that I already took control of the currency,

their whole existence is now based on our mercy

of which I have none

fire rises
>>
>>77543649
Pure sophistry. GTFO equivocator. I suppose you think that means the 4th amendment means that any individual may be subjust to unreasonable search and seizure since it only references "people" and "persons"

probably shouldn't respond to this 0/10 trolling but I already wrote it
>>
>>77543411
No one disputes that fact, it's the precedent it sets for the future. People get thrown on watch lists for the dumbest reasons, mostly subjective and it's near impossible to ever be taken off. There's no due process.
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 600x335
>>77540290
Oh shit. It's like the holocaust. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
>>
>>77543649
You think you're clever so long as you don't know any of the history.
>>
>>77543411
Of the people on that list, there are surely thousands upon thousands who have every legal right to own firearms.
>>
>>77543711

Prove even after the fact? To continue with your analogy, it would be easy for me to prove I was standing under an elephant if asked to provide proof at the time. But not so easy if I was standing under it yesterday. In that case, might have to rely on circumstantial evidence, such as a zoo admission ticket, a smelly shirt, the testimony of my friends who saw me there, etc...

I think the ultimate point is that just because it didn't play out as you believe that it should have, does not mean that it didn't happen. You should read Satre's The Stranger - where a man gets convicted of a crime that he is innocent of simply because he doesn't act as the jury believes that he should. Same idea.

I'm not completely against the idea that this was a hoax, but these things typically take a while to unfold, and I'm sure there is a ton going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.
>>
>>77544384
>Prove even after the fact? To continue with your analogy, it would be easy for me to prove I was standing under an elephant if asked to provide proof at the time.

Orlando is crawling with journalists and investigators who should be able to document and transmit evidence that this happened.

>I think the ultimate point is that just because it didn't play out as you believe that it should have

That's not what I am saying. There is no verifiable evidence that it "played out" as a mass shooting at all.
>>
>>77544129
So why are you not talking about reforming the no fly criteria? Alt right propaganda has limited your ability to think objectively about critical issues.
>muh ebol govment taking the guns
There are some people who should never own guns or weapons. The thing to do he is to delineate who should and shouldn't
>>
>>77543411
by posting on /pol/ you're likely on one or more watchlists
>>
>>77541466
>>77541810

How come NO ONE ITT can do this?? Isn't that odd to you all?
>>
>>77544710
You seems to be forgetting that the government has no right to disregard the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
>>
>>77544384
>does not mean that it didn't happen.

it was on television so it didn't happen, television is make believe and always has been

everyone knows that
>>
>>77544673

What about the statement of the doctors who allegedly attended to the wounded at the hospital?

The reason I bring them up is because they are bound by a lofty professional code of conduct. Unlike journalists and politicians, getting involved in something like this and diverting their scarce resources and lying to the public would be grounds for revocation of their license.

Now, I suppose the doctors could be actors, but I'd imagine their identities as real doctors is very easily verifiable.
>>
>>77544710
>There are some people who should never own guns or weapons.

I disagree, I argue that felons have the same rights to weapons as everyone else, it doesn't say anywhere in the 2nd amendment that anyone can be denied access to a weapon, not black felons, not gay serial murderers, not anybody
>>
>>77545168
>What about the statement of the doctors who allegedly attended to the wounded at the hospital?

what on the news? that shit is television, a fantasy

sorry my man, nobody trusts media

thats just how it is
>>
>>77544384
>does not mean that it didn't happen

Show me that it DID HAPPEN though. I am just itching to be convinced with something that rises above easy counterfeit and hearsay.
>>
>>77543649
So the 1st and 4th amendments enumerate collective rights and not individual rights?
>>
>>77540290
How hard to get is it that some wannabe matyr with a fucked up personal life and probably a big dose of self loathing took a gun and killed a bunch of people?

It's the US for goddsakes. You literally have a mass shooting every fucking day.

And then everyone sees it as an opportunity to push their own agenda.

Some want to push the gun control thing
Some want to push the anti muslim thing
Some want to push the "toxic masculinity" thing
Some reasonable people just recognise it's a shitfight and shit happens and deal with it best you can.
>>
>>77545085
I'd like to give people broad personal liberties and freedom from onerous and officious aspects of government. Still, I want to keep guns away from some people. Move to Vermont bro, almost anyone can cc.
>>
>>77545310
>Show me that it DID HAPPEN

here is some pretty good evidence regarding what actually happened

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5753533/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
>>
>>77544710
>So why are you not talking about reforming the no fly criteria?
Because it's a shit idea born from excessive bureaucracy and government incompetence? The federal government has consistently proven that they're unable to prevent these attacks regardless of how many rights are infringed for the sake of their convenience or how many tip off and red flags they get because on a fundamental level they are incompetent. If the watch list passes another attack will happen probably with warnings they ignored and they'll push for one more right to be trampled on. The problem is not with "too much freedom" it's with them and them alone.
>>
>>77545437
>How hard to get is it that some wannabe matyr with a fucked up personal life and probably a big dose of self loathing took a gun and killed a bunch of people?

How hard is it to show us some hard evidence that this is what actually happened? Apparently too damned hard for anyone ITT so far.
>>
>>77545437
>How hard to get is it that some wannabe matyr with a fucked up personal life and probably a big dose of self loathing took a gun and killed a bunch of people?

not hard at all but when that martyr has an actual imdb profile and has appeared in multiple films with similar themes it kind of pushes the boundaries into the realm of this cannot be considered reality

all those democrats thinking we're stupid is real though
>>
are there any pictures of bodies or anything online?? there was plenty during the paris thing
>>
>>77545460
>I want to keep guns away from some people.

it's a bad idea, just arm everyone and the cowards will never try anything
>>
>>77545244
You may be right, maybe I should reconsider my position
>>
>>77545437

>You literally have a mass shooting every fucking day.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/04/mother-jones-left-claims-355-mass-shootings-2015-actual-number-4/
>>
>>77540290
Red pill, is that you?
>>
>>77545828
>http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/04/mother-jones-left-claims-355-mass-shootings-2015-actual-number-4/

DIfferent definitions give different results. Amazing.
The point is you have guys shooting guns at people an awful lot more than any other western country.
>>
>>77540290
If the government was truly tyrannical they would just take the gun rights and every other right away. The news always fakes shit it's all about money and yes pushing an agenda but do you really think they'd be stupid enough to bungle the shit out of these things every time?
>>
>>77545727
just look at Switzerland, no murder, people say it's because they're a homogenous culture and that is part of it but there is more,

basically if murder was legal and the government didn't exist nobody would get murdered, for fear of retribution

we shouldn't listen to these democrats about anything, they're responsible for creating crime, they give handouts then tell the people getting the handout that it will go away if they get a job, so they commit crime to supplement the handout, it's intentional, to create fear

their system is bullshit and they need to go, republicans aren't any better, they're the other half of the same coin

I imagine Trump just met with the Joint chiefs who just explained the amount of murder killing that will happen to his family if he doesn't abide, we need to embolden him or abandon him, it really doesn't matter, the people have the power, we need to laugh these assholes out of existence and vote them out also, give them big red bootmarks on their ass while they fly out the door
>>
>>77546048

I think the point is you can't provide a shred of hard evidence to support the Pulse Orlando mass shooting hypothesis.
>>
>>77546048
we have a lot more niggers than any other western country
>>
>>77546048
>The point is you have guys shooting guns at people an awful lot more than any other western country.

according to fantasy land news media that can lie to you with no penalty?

according to the movies cars blow up pretty easy, we better change car laws to make cars safer
>>
>>77545537
Agreed, they fudged this one big time. They were even unaware that a gun shop owner had contacted them recently about this guy.
>>
>>77546213
>we have a lot more niggers than any other western country

you need to recognize how red pill a huge amount of the black community is,

blacks have more blood of the founding fathers than whites
>>
>>77546169
>If the government was truly tyrannical they would just take the gun rights and every other right away

If the ruling class was tyrannical and incredibly fucking dumb, yes, that's what they would do. But they aren't dumb. And they probably don't think they are tyrants or even malevolent.

>do you really think they'd be stupid enough to bungle the shit out of these things every time?

They do every single time and yet they escape consequences every time. It's hard to fake real, but most people are willing to accept the knock-offs anyway because they're not trained to spot them.
>>
File: alu.jpg (22 KB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
alu.jpg
22 KB, 320x218
>>77540290
are you ok?
>>
>>77546362
It's true. Black people are maligned for being "prone to conspiracy theories" because many of them don't believe shit from the news or the government, but I keep learning more and more how right those people are.
>>
>>77541982
Nigger ass
>>
>>77546472
Show me some hard evidence for your thesis that there was a mass shooting in Orlando this week and I'll take off the cap.
>>
>>77546452
>But they aren't dumb.

no they are really dumb, like we wouldn't ever find out that Jack Ruby changed his name from Rubenstein?

like all these scam murders and psyops don't look like obvious bullshit every single time

jut start going backwards in time, look at MLK and Malcolm X, look at George Wallaces shooting, look at the Reagan shooting, they fucking gave Mckinley a memorial

this shit is so in your face it's embarrassing but thats part of why it works

people talking and laughing about it is traditionally what shuts it down, also graffiti drawings of politicians with giant cocks going into them has been known to help
>>
>>77546821
To me it actually shows a keen grasp of human psychology, but I guess we're both just speculating.
>>
>>77544794

No, because anything we bring you will be "part of the conspiracy". Don't even pretend that won't be your reaction
>>
>>77546579

well if by prone to conspiracy theories you mean called dumb niggers and arrested so they can't legally hold a rifle or vote then sure,

but yeah the democrat breed sicken me, they all have some shitty union job and think they're living it good, when you explain how they;re committing black genocide they don't want to hear it

Malcolm X hated liberals, "your buddies who charge you the highest rents"
>>
>>77546955
>To me it actually shows a keen grasp of human psychology,

it's a one trick pony they've been milking for 10'000 years
>>
>>77540290
>That is specifically why MSM is pushing the psyop narrative that Mateen was "on the terror watch list" but still "able to buy a gun just days before the massacre."

Because an abject failure of the authority you have already been given should result in more authority being bestowed upon you.

How anybody follows this train of thought boggles the mind.
>>
>>77546344
They've fucked up every time. Russian intelligence told them the Boston bombers were Islamic terrorists in waiting and they didn't do shit. The San Bernardino shooters practically glowed in the dark they were so deep in the Islamic terror scene. No retarded list based policy is going to stop the FBI, DHS, and anyone else from being shit at their jobs.
>>
>>77543411
>liberals get to decide who's on the terror watchlist

Republicans, Gamergaters, and those 4chans people are threats to the republic! Let's remove their 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendment rights with no due process and no recourse! Oh, and they can no longer vote or fly in an airplane, either!

>this is literally what liberals are demanding

The NRA even proposed legislation to block actual terror threats from legally purchasing guns, but their bill included protections to keep the liberal government from abusing their powers. And you know why? Despite giving the libs everything they claim they wanted... they still voted against it.

Anything less than total civilian disarmament will not be accepted. The libs will be satisfied with nothing less than treason.
>>
>>77543438

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8rQLn2sBs
>>
>>77540290
>Hey citizen, you seem to like guns. That means you're probably a terrorist. Sorry, no guns for you.
>>
>>77545310
As I said above, statement of the attending doctors. Easily verifiable that they are not actors, and bound by a strict professional code of conduct. Unless you think that the rabbit hole goes so deep that the entire medical board has been compromised.
>>
File: tin.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tin.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>77546647
-the earth is flat
-we never landed on the moon
-crop circles are real
-there are aliens in Area 51
-Elvis lives
-Pentagon was hit by a rocket
-Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered
-Paul is dead
-Protocols of the Elders of Zion
-Chemtrails are for real

Did I forget something?
>>
>>77546171
I think retribution is within the preview of the government and I'd worry that without government disenfranchised people would have little recourses to justice. I also believe it's the prerogative of the government to provide for the social welfare of its citizens. That said, I find welfare abuse hateful and do worry about the the government being so easily tossed about by whatever's the current political wind. Really, fuck these guys. Bernie was my hope and now I'm at a loss.
>>
>>77544794
>Creates a thread to convince people about a conspiracy thread
>Replies with a "lol i dont know search by yourselves"
You're no better than those History Channels documentaries.
>>
>>77547227
>The NRA even proposed legislation to block actual terror threats from legally purchasing guns,

I can't believe they went there, massive faggots, I'm with rocky mountain gun rights now

>>77547227
>The libs will be satisfied with nothing less than treason.

when you see anti gun threads from Americans report them as criminal, treason is a crime
>>
>>77540485
>a group of literal faggots playing it up for the camera is proof of a global jewish conspiracy, and not just attention whoring faggots playing a prank to get on TV...

k.
>>
File: trumpnra.jpg (22 KB, 537x227) Image search: [Google]
trumpnra.jpg
22 KB, 537x227
>>77543411

What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do you have trouble comprehending

Even Trump is hopping on the bandwagon with this "terror watch list" bullshit. He lost my vote the second he posted pic related.

This will destroy the 5th amendment and eliminate your right to due process

>>suspicion = conviction
>>
>>77547559
>Bernie was my hope and now I'm at a loss.

Trump awoke the beast, it doesn't matter who wins now so long as people keep talking and coordinate these fucks are going down, a lot of people in military and intelligence been waiting a long time for this,

it's on, these criminals are done

just keep pushing them, write them letters, call them and curse them out, tell them why they're scum, explain they support actual nazis,

the Israel nazi connections are really fucked up.
>>
>>77547761
>He lost my vote the second he posted pic related.

if he doesn't backpeddle hard he's done and there will be no new president until a valid warlord is selected

don't blame him, the joint chiefs told him whats up that they'll kill his whole family if he doesn't play ball, we have to embolden him, protect him from an unlimited number of murderers
>>
>>77547626
>I can't believe they went there

Why? They proposed temporary hold on gun sales to those on the watchlist and an alert to the FBI. They had to come up with a legal reason to deny the sale and charge a literal fucking terrorist with a crime... or fuck off because the sale goes through.

It doesn't get any more "common sense" than that.

>we should sell weapons to actual ISIS members because they asked nicely

Think McFly.
>>
>>77540290
Let's get something straight here, people really did fucking die. We just don't know what actually happened
>>
File: 1459970903809.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1459970903809.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
>>77540940
>article 2 has an extra comma

TRIGGERED
>>
>>77547761
>hurr durr everyone should be allowed to own guns
Quit fucking talking. If you aren't a shitter then you can still buy guns retard
>>
>>77547997
>They proposed temporary hold on gun sales to those on the watchlist and an alert to the FBI.

bad idea, anyone can have a gun on the black market so why bother with restricting the legal market?

they're pushing to be able to select who gets excluded from firearms ownership and I guarantee you the victims will be the usual ones, jews, blacks, minorities, handicapped, homosexuals

every time

the temporary hold could be indefinite, a criminal will go to the black market and every law abiding citizen will also, no shortage of guns on the black market, it's a stupid idea that will basically just make the government look like even bigger retards,

it's an illegal and unworkable idea
>>
File: 165_b.jpg (170 KB, 896x658) Image search: [Google]
165_b.jpg
170 KB, 896x658
>>77546647
There's not going to be any evidence bro. Lot of fake emotion and lot of crying for gun control, lot of crisis actors and ((Matt Lauer)) sobbing for gun control.

No evidence.
No bodies
No photos
Just believe Obama he never lies.
>>
>>77548015
>We just don't know what actually happened

we do know what happened, an actor was called a mass killer on television but his acting career as a mass killer in films was never mentioned
>>
>>77548175
if you are a shitter you can buy guns

felons can buy every part of the gun legally but the trigger
>>
>>77548251

Obama would never use a muslim as a scapegoat, it would be some privileged CIS white male
>>
>>77548339
Parts of the gun =/= the gun

You can buy all the components to make a bomb too. So what. The majority of the human population is not smart enough to put shit together themselves
>>
>>77540290
Truth or autism?
Anyone?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 446x413
>>77547442
-The Philidelphia Experiment
-Nazi Antarctic Base
-Skinwalkers
-Denver Airport is a concentration camp
-FEMA camps
>>
>>77548514
>You can buy all the components to make a bomb too

well isn't that kind of the point? that 200 at home depot will buy you more destructive power than a crate of ar 15s?
>>
>>77546269

>according to fantasy land news media that can lie to you with no penalty?

Seriously ^that. Back when the michelle fields shit was going on (thrown to the ground violently), Katy Tur from msnbc asked Trump if he'd apologize to fields for the things he said, so Trump asked Tur, "If this turns out to be nothing, will you apologize to Corey?" and without any hesitation she said "No."

Zero fucking accountability from the MSM.
>>
>>77548615
fake alien jesus second coming
flat earth
celebrities are cloned
>>
File: j6575675X.jpg (122 KB, 1032x543) Image search: [Google]
j6575675X.jpg
122 KB, 1032x543
>>77548615
>No bodies
>No photos
>No evidence of any kind that any shooting happened at Sandy Hoax school whatsoever
>No death certificates
>No public record
>All documentation sealed and locked away forever

This really happened goys just believe us!!
>>
>>77548713
they're entertainment, it's like expecting the movies to accurately tell you about world events

I've watched people set up major historical media events, crisis actors were being used in the 1950s
>>
>>77548841
Not disputing it could be a false flag, the leaf asked if he missed any conspiracy theories and I listed the ones he missed.
>>
>>77548685
It's easier and less dangerous to point and shoot a gun than to fuck with bombs though. The world needs more education about self control and the nature of reality more than anything imo
>>
>>77547442
we did land on the moon and found dead aliens there,

aliens real
demons
>>
>>77548791
>Laughing crisis actors
>Single crisis actor playing two rolls in the same shooting drill (grieving father/gun control activist, and heavily armed SWAT responding officer)
>>
>>77546581
it's the liitle things on this board that make me kek
>>
>>77545244
>>77545727
just kiss already
>>
>>77542512
Why no medical personnel? Where are the cops? why arent they helping?
>>
File: dmso.png (330 KB, 725x868) Image search: [Google]
dmso.png
330 KB, 725x868
>>77548986
>It's easier and less dangerous to point and shoot a gun than to fuck with bombs though.

not really, you can set up a bomb and detonate it from a cellphone once you're miles away, and do the same thing again over and over again

and that isn't even the deadliest shit going

check this image from a banned book, nearly all copies were immediately confiscated and burned

it's basically instructions on how to poison people anonymously, anybody could easily mix DMSO and arsenic and paint brush that shit on door handles everywhere, much higher body count that shooting people

but people aren't really trying to kill us, they just want power over us

save the image go nuts
>>
>>77543411

>Goberment goes tyrannical
>Armed Americans form militias
>Tyrannical goverbemnt declares militias terrorists
>Can't buy any more guns and now you have the damn governmiddent on your ass

It's a trick disguised as a common sense law.
>>
>>77548615
Wuts a skinwalker?
>>
>>77549510
werewolf nonsense
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5lC3Tfdhvo

again
>>
>>77549379
explain this picture?
>>
>>77549510
It's a spoopy cryptid that supposedly kills people in the woods. Spend a little time on /x/ and read some of the stories.
>>
File: 1434772630209.jpg (5 KB, 168x251) Image search: [Google]
1434772630209.jpg
5 KB, 168x251
>>77549549
>Angel Colon
>>
>>77540290

>le every mass shooting is a hoax
>>
File: 1456453593280.jpg (47 KB, 576x575) Image search: [Google]
1456453593280.jpg
47 KB, 576x575
>>77549549
Why the fuck can't they ever get their lies straight. Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>77549704
http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

the author is talking about drugging people without their knowledge which is fucked up on it's own, the most dangerous man in America at the time published the book

but you could instead use a poison instead of a narcotic and it would be very difficult to trace or prevent, a liquid is placed in various areas frequented by human skin contact and anyone who touches the area will die

all kinds of deadly shit like this is out there ripe for the plucking, but people generally don't want to murder each other, because people aren't that bad when you get down to it,

but these nazi gun grabbers are something else
>>
>>77543411
The president currently has the authority to declare anyone, including citizens, suspected of terrorism. Already, without just the "watch list" if the president delegates a branch, for example, you can be taken away to prison and held without a trial indefinitely.
>>
>>77549379
>implying construction of a fucking remote detonation bomb is easier than guns
Lol no
>>
>>77541364
Dead fags
>>
File: 1465953990509.jpg (21 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1465953990509.jpg
21 KB, 576x432
Can someone tell me why being capable of owning AR-15's is a "threat to our national security"?

Is America literally on the verge of collapse because citizens are able to own semi automatic rifles? Why is the phrase "threat to national security" a phrase used in this debate?

How hard can the MSM shill for the erosion of our rights?
>>
File: 1435922533147.png (10 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1435922533147.png
10 KB, 429x410
>>77548078
>Article 2: well-regulated militias are needed so people should not not have guns idk
Article 2 is so ambiguously schizo that I picture Hamilton and Jefferson having a fistfight flamewar about whether to give the plebs gun and finally just writing that bullshit down after arguing for a week.
>>
>>77550261
Nazis didn't grab guns dude that's a lie and by the way humans are terrible by nature that's why this type of info shouldn't be spread
>>
>>77546169
>If the government was truly tyrannical they would just take the gun rights and every other right away.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

Basically, if they tried to take all rights away at once, then there would be massive revolts (though it is a bit hard to believe with so many bluepilled cucks). However, if you just chip away at the 2A enough, then repeal it since it's already so neutered, less resistance from people. Likewise, once the 2A is gone, then just chip away at 1A, 4A, 5A, etc., because what difference does it make? I've heard a bunch of congressmen this week say "No right is absolute" note that he didn't say "the 2A isn't absolute"

The more people hear language like that, the more okay they'll be with their rights being stripped away.

For those of you who saw the oliver interview with the leaker in russia, most people didn't know or care who he was, they only marginally cared about their dick pics being spied on by the gov.
>>
I didn't buy into this hoax shit at all, however why has nobody itt posted proof of it happening?

The only thing I can think of are those Snapchat videos that dumb ass girl posted before she got shot, and you clearly hear a gun going off.

No bodies or anything gorey though. You would think at least one person would have a camera
>>
File: 146613609314840.jpg (196 KB, 1431x1422) Image search: [Google]
146613609314840.jpg
196 KB, 1431x1422
Another crisis actor found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk4Q3v-CPHk

He was on a BravoTV show called Kandi Factory.

All of these victims seem to be part of a talent agency and are playing a role in this staged hoax.
>>
File: image.png (264 KB, 570x683) Image search: [Google]
image.png
264 KB, 570x683
>>77540290
>mfw she is literally immortal
>>
>>77542799
>The claim that he "died in a shootout" greatly eases a hoax, because he does not have to be prosecuted

Tru, they seen how ugly things can be when they reveal who the star of the play is i.e James Holmes
>>
>>77545437
the "mass shootings" that get ton of media and reactions in government are ALL hoaxes. The real shootings go largely unreported. it's easy to see a pattern in the way they are presented.
>>
>>77540290
its like this cunt was specifically designed in a lab somewhere for the sole purpose of pissing me off
>>
>>77543632
KEK, tastefully spoken.
>>
File: georgewashington.jpg (42 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
georgewashington.jpg
42 KB, 500x395
>>77540290
/shrug ssdd
"same trigger for civil war" - Zyclon Ben
>>
>>77549549
His hand is completely un-injured. He flails it around without a care in the world. I had a minor thumb injury and it was swollen and blue and purple for months. This guy got SHOT IN THE HAND and its just fine!? He doesn't have a single cut or laceration on his upper body.

HE WAS SHOT IN THE HIP AND HE IS SITTING COMFORTABLY?!
>>
>>77540290
>No verifiable evidence that
>-anyone actually died
>-anyone was actually injured
>-that there was a real response by Orlando medical personnel
>-that "Omar Mateen" was on the scene
lol, wut. Are you brain dead? How are you even typing?
>>
>>77552941
This. Real terrorism makes the government look to not be in control, they hate and censor it. For example, buried in the human interest items, have been victimless, highly coordinated robberies -- of food trucks. Somebody is using teams of trained near-professionals to grab canned goods.
Now why would anyone want to do a thing like that?
>>
File: giphy.gif (492 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
492 KB, 450x334
>>77541810
So we need a time machine, take you back to the night of the shooting and say "Hey, Omar, can you shoot this guy so he knows that you and all of this is real? He thinks you and all of those dead people are faking it. Kay, thx bi."

Otherwise your particular burden of proof is pretty much impossible to meet.
>>
>>77547442
wake up, sheeple
>>
>>77554151
>Real terrorism makes the government look to not be in control, they hate and censor it.
Were you following the first news reports? The government was really fucking embarrassed that this guy worked as a security guard at Federal buildings. They kept saying how much "in control" of the situation they were, even though the nutbag shooter was investigated by the FBI before- twice.
>>
File: 1447997682988.jpg (39 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1447997682988.jpg
39 KB, 400x418
>the conspiracy that controls the world wouldnt just kill 50 people for real

conspiracy theorists often make the government look better than it actually is, its bizzare
>>
File: 1327280893169.jpg (26 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1327280893169.jpg
26 KB, 384x288
>>77540290
Occam's razor, faggot. For this to be a hoax:

* Literally every media outfit (ALL OF THEM), a normally self-interested group, would have to be in on it.

* The local medical people would have to be in on it.

* The police would have to be in on it (scanner traffic that night).

* The "family members" of the "dead" would have to be in on it

* The "wounded" would have to be in on it

* Literally all of the US government would have to be in on it

* The local government would have to be in on it

* The state government would have to be in on it

So let's see, that's LITERAL HUNDREDS of people across tens of different organizations, each with their own aims and interests, colluding on a scale unprecedented in human history, with perfect secrecy and no leaks of any kind.

Okay. Alternatively:

Some self-hating faggot takes a gun and shoots up a night club.

WHICH ONE IS MORE LIKELY?
>>
>>77554806
youre a faggot

i've never been so sure about anything in my life
>>
>>77554806
He thinks there some Matrix-like demi-god force of super Jews that control everything- and everyone is in on it.
>>
File: CraigslistAd.png (233 KB, 1880x843) Image search: [Google]
CraigslistAd.png
233 KB, 1880x843
>>77540290
>>
>>77541982
>Chess and not checkers
Solfo Antonio is behind it all
>>
>>77555012
the NSA subcontracts out to almost a million employees. about 1 in 100 people you know are "in on it"
>>
>>77555182
lol, the NSA has been blowing money and making people rich for years now.

What else do you think their "classified budget" is for?
>>
>>77555313
spying
>>
>>77540290
/pol/ gives Feinstein too much shit, she's actually less open borders than the Republican Speaker, illegals in Cali fucking hate her
>>
>>77545828
I hate the term "mass shooting." It implies a massive bodycount. If 50 in one incident is the best America could ever do, then we have the bar set incredibly low.
>>
>>77551236
Its only ambiguous if youre stupid and cant form a proper sentence
>>
>>77554979
Multibillion dollar corporations generally can't keep their fucking secrets, and you think that many of them, and many government institutions *CAN* somehow?

You're irrational.
>>
>>77555673
i bet i could get you to keep your jizz mouth shut
>>
>>77540290
She really is one of the worst kikes in america.
>>
>>77540485
They were just resting.
>>
>>77540290
-anyone actually died
tell that to the people who are no longer attending UCF or valencia colleges
-anyone was actually injured
how many hospitals did you visit?
-that there was a real response by Orlando medical personnel
see above
-that "Omar Mateen" was on the scene
don't say that dirty sandnigger's name, you fuck
>>
>>77556232
go to bed david
>>
>>77554765
I didn't say they wouldn't, but in this case they didn't. There are many complications that come along with homicide.
>>
>>77543649
A fucking leaf lecturing Americans about America
>>
>>77554806
These are all hypotheticals and assumptions, not evidence.

Show some evidence.
>>
>>77555673
Except they have clearly failed to keep their secret. We can shove the "secret" right in your face and you'll refuse to accept it.
>>
>>77554260
Show me a single wound. The actual wound, not a stained piece of clothing.
>>
>>77555387
You really think that's it? Other agencies with their budgets and activities that are public still piss away funds, party and over pay crooked contractors.

Having the ability to say "Sorry, that budget line is classified" is way too tempting for people.
>>
>>77557253
There were people with their legs blown off at Boston and people said that was fake.
>>
File: IMG_1411.jpg (52 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1411.jpg
52 KB, 482x427
>>77540485
This was a fucking drill.
Just like the Boston bombing.
>>
>>77557343
>>77557343
it was absolutely fake as fuck.
>>
>>77557343
Boston was a more elaborate hoax (done in a crowd in broad daylight), but you are going off topic.

http://youtu.be/s6Bn5xC6hpM

Show a wound from Orlando.
>>
>>77558124
>>77558070
So, according to you, what is real? Sounds like you think all nationally recognized events are "fake".
>>
>>77549180
>>
>>77558281
appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>77558281
The Twin Towers were really blown up by in an unconventional controlled demolition on 9/11.

Since I answered your question, can you tell me if you are not troubled by your ability to find visiaul evidence of even a single wound posted anywhere online from a massively documented event like the reported slaughter in Orlando?
>>
>>77558669
You actually want to invoke "logical fallacies" in a conspiratard thread?
>>
>>77558738
>inability
>visual

My bad, getting late.
>>
>>77558281
Once you realize events like these are faked you have to really question everything presented by the controlled news & perception management aspects of government.
Definitely any event pushed in movie-esque ways like these events are should be assumed to be fake until proven otherwise.
Look for emotional manipulation and stories that clearly aim to shape perception.
>>
File: wtf_30.jpg (12 KB, 274x273) Image search: [Google]
wtf_30.jpg
12 KB, 274x273
>>77540485
Blue pants and no shirt in first three panes. Blue shirt and white pants in last image.
>>
File: fonz.jpg (25 KB, 165x244) Image search: [Google]
fonz.jpg
25 KB, 165x244
>>77558872
>>
>>77559313
You pulling my leg or what? Different guy. Watch the video.
>>
>it's a democrat muslim damage control episode
>>
>>77559549
Yeah buddy, the real conspiracy is me. That's much more reassuring I bet.
Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.