[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: 1450263789452.png (12 KB, 431x600) Image search: [Google]
1450263789452.png
12 KB, 431x600
Can I get an American citizenship through military service?
I don't wanna live here anymore and I love the USA and irony
Any armyfags can help me?
>>
>>77539818
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: 1464729453630.png (180 KB, 435x351) Image search: [Google]
1464729453630.png
180 KB, 435x351
>>77539895
Nope, but I get your paranoia though
At least this isn't a salt rifle thread
>>
>>77539818
It's pretty easy. Just let everyone know that citizenship is your intention from the get go; the recruiter, the D.I., your first command if it has even taken that long. They'll railroad you through the process lickety split. Most foreign born I met had the process down by basic training graduation and they had a special ceremony for them. Make sure to say some smarmy shit like, I want to be an American, and I'm willing to fight for it. I want to earn it. Also, please don't join up with the leftist uber-kikes when you get here. Thank you.
>>
>>77540602
Of course I won't, I'm a right wing gun loving patriot and am planning on going to the south.
Do I need to have permanent residence for a while before or can I basically go ask for it when I visit as a tourist?
Because getting a job and relocation will take about two years or more, and I really am willing to fight for it.
>>
>>77541034
No. You can literally join right now. During the naturalization process they will ask you for your state of residency. They don't really give a shit if your going through the process in the Army or Marines. They will accept your answer as long as you can also answer correctly who the current State Governor is. Contact a recruiter and/or the US Embassy and have fun. We had a Moldovan choose The Ohio as the only guy in his unit smart enough to know his governor was an Ohioan.
>>
>>77541034
Don't listen to the other guy, it's not true.

You must be a LEGAL resident in order to join the military, not just anyone can walk in and name a state governer. That's incorrect.
>>
>>77542009
why would someone lie on the internet?
So I'll have to get a job first and live there for a while? How do you achieve a legal resident status?
And would talking to the guys at the embassy here help? It's really close to my house
>>
>>77542009
That is absolutely correct you autist. I served with a boatload of foreigners. You may serve one term enlisted as a citizen of a foreign country. You must have obtained citizenship by the time your enlistment is up to reenlist. They will help you. I was a Non-Commissioned Officer and routinely helped people through this. I served nine years. What did you do? Tell them your pussy hurt three weeks into Basic?
>>
File: pursuit of berger.png (77 KB, 592x554) Image search: [Google]
pursuit of berger.png
77 KB, 592x554
>>77539818
>Can I get an American citizenship through military service?
Yes.

We welcome you with open arms. Just hope you are not a raging leftist.
>>
>>77539818
I would see or contact your nearest US embassy. They should have information for you if you are truly interested in gaining citizenship through military service.
>>
File: 1448028803600.png (40 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
1448028803600.png
40 KB, 505x800
>>77542606
I'll do basically anything for this, I'm in love with your country since I was little. I'll go talk to them when the weekend ends.
>>
What is the point though? You'll still be serving Isreal.
>>
>>77542844
Good luck. If you wear contacts, they may lie and tell you that you can wear them in Basic. Get two pairs of glasses. Always wear shower shoes in the latrine and bring gold bond for your feet and junk. Keeping those dry and chafe-free can not be overstated
>>
>>77543271
Living in the greatest nation on earth mate
>>77543488
I'm physically healthy, no allergies or short vision or anything. thanks though
>>
>>77539818
I can't imagine an israeli would have a hard time becoming a US citizen. I mean you guys have been dealing with the whole tsunami and everything.....
>>
>>77543780
>living in the greatest nation on earth mate
So why not immigrate to Australia?
>>
>>77539818
>i want to move from my high class society to a degraded decadent one to loot and suck the decaying corpse of the destroyed people.
I hate Jews.
>>
>>77542446
cool story son, tell it again, it won't make it true.

Google is your friend OP, read up on it yourself and you will see.
>>
>>77541034
>77541034
nice try.
>>
>>77544242
America is in a times of troubles we must remove all possible expoliters and make sure only those with family connections to the vast majority of the population while also being connected economically to their well being remain.
>>
>>77539818
I don't think it's possible.
I've already looked into it, only permanent residents can apply for the army.
>>
>>77544242
With all due respect, I'm gonna be the best patriot I can be, will always vote right, pay my taxes and I have no problem giving my Israeli citizenship up, faggot.
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (131 KB, 1068x550) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
131 KB, 1068x550
no jews
>>
File: 1415148222499.gif (404 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1415148222499.gif
404 KB, 342x342
>>77544629
welcome aboard.
>>
>>77544629
https://www.uscis.gov/
This would probably be a good place to start if you haven't already been there.
>>
>>77544283
You are retarded. What is your source? One of my favorite troops before I left was Haitian. There were countless Spics. We even have what is referred to as the Spanish Army for the Spics who no English good until they are fluent.
>>
>>77542446
>i served the state I am good
kill yourself, go serve in the militia faggot.
>>
File: elonmusk.jpg (98 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
elonmusk.jpg
98 KB, 1200x900
>>77544199
found the australian
>>
File: image.png (953 KB, 693x534) Image search: [Google]
image.png
953 KB, 693x534
>>77544629
Ok for one second calm down.

Listen to me, I am a British immigrant who now lives and resides in the USA. I share many of your beliefs, and can help you, but you CANNOT come here just to join the military. The country doesn't need more uneducated military members just because they love America. You need to land a degree in a needed field, immigrate here legally or marry an American, then get your green card. Once you have your green card, you can then go ahead and join the military.

Bleeding red white and blue isn't enough by itself since the 60s immigration act under LBJ, they no longer favor Europeans or allied nations. So it's going to be tough.

Get on the USCIS website and look through the requirements for a green card and see if you fill any, if not then you're going to have to set a goal and work towards it. It's really hard since 9/11 though, so good luck anon.
>>
>>77544935
Not him, but assuming you are correct, walk me through the process.
This is a possibility that I have looked up thoroughly and all that I have found is that you have to be a permanent resident at least.
>>
You may not gain a commission, nor may you qualify for a job requiring a TS of any variant. You will be barred from briefings classified Secret/No Forn or higher, yet you may enlist.
>>
>>77545267
retard.
>you can come here and exploit me BUUT you must be smart :::3333
>>
>>77539818
Of course greatest ally!

Seriously though, all the Israelis I know are great.
>>
>>77542504
>Israeli
>leftist
>>
>>77545369
good slave.
>>
>>77545443
kike shill

If you are pro israel you are anti America end of story, by every metric in existence.
>>
>>77544199
Serious question Ausbro --

How can I move to Australia?
>>
למה אתה לא אוהב ישראל

אני יהודי ואהיה עולה חדש בשש חודשות
>>
It's simple as shit to join U.S. military especially out of an allied nation, first you must live in the U.S. with a permanent resident card, then you simply attend branch you wish to join, so long as you have a high school diploma or equivalency, no felonies you're good to go and it gives you permanent citizenship upon completion of AIT, which is typically within 6 months.

You will not be able to apply for jobs requiring secret clearances till later in career after acquiring citizenship, you will not be able to go commissioned or warrant from the get go and will have to use a separate program to submit to it following receiving citizenship. Good luck.
>>
>>77542446
>I was a Non-Commissioned Officer
Just say enlisted you smarmy little cunt.
>>
File: 1453075384067.png (135 KB, 680x425) Image search: [Google]
1453075384067.png
135 KB, 680x425
>>77544629
>>77544897
totally unrelated but I used to be obsessed with mongol history. I had heard the name Rashid-al-Din many many times before because he was the most famous historian of his time in Persia. Just this week I learned he was an Irani-jew. Literally one of the best sources we have on Genghis khan , was not from a chink but from some jew.

Everywhere you go you rise to the top. Glad you're on our side. keep it up you goddam heebs.
>>
>>77545267
My original plan was trying to get relocated through some high tech company, seeing how this field is really easy to get into in Israel and relocations are not uncommon. Then I'll have a resident status and a working visa and according to the govt sites it's enough to apply.
Also, I'm hoping Trump will get elected and do some changes to the immigration policy, but I can't really count on this.
>>77545508
Man, you're really triggered.
>>77545720
Because I'm sick of war and paranoia, and I just love America and want to be an American. You're welcome though, it's not a bad country, but I guess I just don't like it. Oh, and it's too hot for my slavic genes.
Also, חודשים*
>>
File: image.png (80 KB, 664x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 664x994
>>77545300
Easiest method, marry a US citizen, after that it's a cluster fuck of almost impossible tasks but the easiest of those is having a very high level of proven training, usually a degree in a respected field, and then finding a job in the USA where the employer is able to prove that he needs you. Not just someone with your training, but he needs to prove that you are special, and that he has tried and cannot find an American that fits your job title. So maybe a musician or artist? It could also be used for things such as engineering and becoming a doctor if there is demand in a certain county/state.

There is one other way, the easiest and fastest of all, you can become an American in a matter of months if you have atleast 500k-1000k USD to invest in American businesses, price depends on the state.

Once you've managed to overcome this first hurdle, you're then have to pass a medical interview in your capital city, followed by a government background check and an interview with the US customs. This alone can take 1-2 years of waiting.

Then if you passed everything, congratulations you're now able to reside in the USA legally with your green card, and are considered a permanent resident. You can now join the military.

If you want to take it a step further, you may go for citizenship, but this takes between 3-5 extra years (unless you invested the 1 million dollars then it's much quicker) or you can join the military and become naturalized during your time in the military. The government will pay for the process of you choose this route, so long as the country is at war. This is what the dipshit NCO above was rambling about, but to get to this step you must have first jumped through several hoops and already have made it here legally.
>>
>>77545300
It is as simple as getting in touch with a service recruiter. You may contact one directly for assistance in the State you plan to reside in, or contact the Embassy for assistance. You may sit on the Delayed enlistment program for a while as they verify you are who you say you are and begin your background check and security paperwork. Foreign-born are also waived from the valid State driver's license requirement of some vocations (MOS). You are expected to obtain that as soon as you arrive at your first station. They must pass the same test every other naturalized citizen takes. I said they completed it during basic, but I meant A-school (technical training/ground school). If you have not obtained citizenship, you are not eligible to hold a security clearance or reenlist.
>>
>>77546129
If Cascadia actually reaches the SF Bay Area, then I'd cry tears of joy.

I thought it only made it to the Jefferson region.
>>
>>77546300
Same famalam, I'm in Washington state rn, pretty white an nice here but it's quite liberal socially. Sweet gun laws and weather/environment though.
>>
>>77546129
I'm beginning to think that getting a qt would be the best option but you guys scared me too much with american feminism and divorce court
>>
>>77546480
Do not marry a military woman. I did. I regret everything.
>>
>>77546000
תודה
אגור בבאר שבע ואני רוצה לדעת אתה יודע על היר
>>
>>77546129
So basically that's all I know.
I'm looking for the fastest route though
, which seems to be marriage and I'm too autistic for that.
>>77546298
>It is as simple as getting in touch with a service recruiter

Yeah, yeah I tried doing that.
He was so excited when I expressed interest, but then he completely changed his tune when I told him I'm not a permanent resident.
>>
>>77539818
Say you're a mudslime and you'll get in
>>
>>77546611
*לדעת מה
סליחה
העברית שלי לא כל כך טוב
>>
>>77546611
You better go north or center. Be'er sheva is gonna get hit hard in the next war for sure. I'd say Tel Aviv is the safest, although expensive, and Haifa is both cheap and safe. Also, the south is very warm. I can't stress this enough, it's so fucking hot.
עיר*
>>77546873
It's ok, you're learning
>>77546609
I was thinking about arranging something for show but that just seems dishonest and I'm not sure I'll be ok with cheating a country I'm willing to serve, y'know
>>
>>77546480
Unless you're on of those rich banker Jews, then marrying an American is the second easiest way for you to get here. Your goal for now is the green card, then you can do whatever you want and live here freely with a path to citizenship after a few years of living here.

So here's your options
1.) become a rich Jew, invest in America and come here. (Best option, also the hardest unless you're JP Morgan)
2.) marry a qt American, this method is second easiest but the petition for the K1 visa still can take up to 1-3 years.
3.) come here illegally and wait for amnesty, then use that to join the military and become a citizen.

In all honesty, since 9/11 it's pretty much locked down when it comes to American immigration, most other Americans don't realise this, but times have changed. This is part of the reason for the spike in illegal immigration in the past few decades.

Look into all options on the USCIS website, As you may fit another bracket and be able to come here another way but as I don't know every piece of information about you I can't offer much more advice. This is coming from someone who has been there and done that though, so I'll give you one last piece of advice, if you do it get a lawyer and make sure you've got a lot of money in savings to do this with, make sure that you want to become an American. Think it through, visit the nation first and meet the people. You sound pretty patriotic already though so it's probably not much of an issue, but America is the most welcoming nation of all, everyone is welcomed here so long as they aim to become Americans.

It's worth it, but it will not be easy my greatest ally.
>>
>>77546710
I will admit that the process may have been amended. They change the eligibility every time the wind blows. Programs are created and dropped. They just went through a massive draw down in all services and likely tightened up the requirements. That's how I got out. They were handing out golden parachutes as they were trying to deploy me again after only a few months back. The military had gone to shit. I took it and ran. Call back a month later. It will have changed.
>>
>>77539818
There is a lot of shitty information in this thread. Ignore it, Ill give you the skinny, Noah.

In order to join the US military, you must first be a US immigrant. A work visa is insufficient for this, you will have to acquire a green card. You can get this green card a number of ways, and you will want to do your homework on it, but once you have it, you can enlist. Upon enlisting, you can apply for full citizenship, which will be granted to you pretty much right after you finish basic training. Most graduation ceremonies actually have a portion dedicated to new citizens who take their oaths in front of the friends and families of those who are leaving basic. Its actually a really powerful moment.

Immigrating from Israel to the US isnt so bad, since we have a fairly good political relationship, though you might have trouble getting into some jobs due to your Israeli history. There is a history of Israeli espionage that could block you from higher levels of security clearance. Not really a big deal for most jobs, though.

My advice to you is this: your written English is great, and Im guessing your spoken English is solid too. This suggests that you are educated, which will help an application for immigration. Call up the US embassy there in Israel (just look it up online and in a phone book or something) and ask about who you need to talk to begin the immigration process. Be honest, be direct, and ask a lot of questions. Be prepared to jump through hoops.

I welcome any man or woman who believes in America and what she represents. We need people like that to keep the dream alive, there are far too many who have forgotten it, and the world needs an America that believes as badly as we do.

Good luck, soldier.
>>
>>77547144
תודה רבה
,הינה הדבר
אלך לאוניברסיטה שם

אני יודע על עזה אבל מה אתה יודע על אוניברסיטת בן גוריון
>>
>>77547234
>>77547321
Thank you both. I guess I have a couple of years of hard work ahead of me, but hopefully I can achieve residence after I get myself into some international company and get a degree, and then work towards a green card. As far as I read my employer can request one for me.
Who knows, maybe by the time I'm almost done I'll be a refugee, it is the middle east after all.
God bless.
>>77547734
It's a good uni, I know many talented guys from there. Generally speaking I'd advise you to try and continue to the technion after a few semesters because it has more international prestige and is better, and safer.
>>
If some of these languages is your native
>Albanian Albanian Amharic Arabic Azerbaijani Baluchi Bengali Bulgarian Burmese Cebuano Cambodian-Khmer Chinese
>Czech French (with citizenship from an African Country) Georgian Haitian Creole Hausa Hindi Hungarian Ibo/Igbo Indonesian
>Japanese Kashmiri Korean Kurdish Lao Malay Malayalam Moro (Tausug/Maranao/Maguindanao) Nepalese Pashto Persian
>Dari Persian Farsi Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Serbo-Croatian Sindhi Singhalese Somali Swahili
>Tagalog Tajik Tamil Thai Turkish Turkmen Ukrainian Urdu (with citizenship from Pakistan or Afghanistan) Uzbek Yoruba
you may try MAVNI after you stay two years legally and in the case the program will still be active at that moment
>>
>>77548199
Thank you for your advice. Something just dawned on me, though: I'm 90% sure that the American military doesn't accept people who have served in foreign militaries. Did you serve in Tzahal?
>>
If I remember correctly, you have to actually get here legally and then you enlist.

Remember, this is fucking important, being military means you get fast tracked for citizenship BUT YOU MUST DO THE LEGWORK.

That means once you're in speak to your chain of command about talking to base legal to get your paperwork started, might take a year to process it but once you take the necessary steps, you're pretty much garuanteed you citizenship unless you're a criminal or something.

These fags you see getting deported after leaving the military are just lazy retards who didn't take advantage of the opportunity they had while active.
>>
>>77548488
I in fact did not, and I'm very ashamed of it. Good to know something good might come out of this personal failure.
>>77548461
Russian! nice, I'll check it out. I was thinking I might be needed as a translator with the upcoming WW3 and all that jazz
>>
>>77548891
yдaчи eвpeйчик
>>
>>77548995
kek spasiba
good to see our diaspora dominating as always
>>
>>77545680
fuck off they're full
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.