[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cheated on his wife >Raped a bunch of women >Hillary's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: bill-clinton-05.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bill-clinton-05.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
>Cheated on his wife
>Raped a bunch of women
>Hillary's still with him
Why hasn't anyone pointed out how huge of a literal cuckold Hilary is?
>>
>>77538654
he has to act like another man's daughter is his.
>>
File: reallytho.png (118 KB, 248x188) Image search: [Google]
reallytho.png
118 KB, 248x188
>>77538654
she needs him
black people love him
>>
>>77538654
>Implying they are both humans and understand how human things work.
>>
i honestly have no idea. they have had an obvious sham marriage forever and she's the ugly hag of the two. she's a laughing stock. a pathetic power hungry evil shrew
>>
Liberals don't care if someone's a cuck. What's more worrisome is that, usually, they will scream bloody murder about rapists and their protectors. Not this time.
>>
>>77538654
When did he Rape anyone?
>>
>>77538948
definitely this

hillary needs him for power, so she stays with him and silences anyone who states that she's a fool for staying with him

he could have fucked the entire white house female intern staff and she would have stayed with him
>>
File: huma.jpg (57 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
huma.jpg
57 KB, 605x328
>>77538654

Hillary wasn't a cuck. They've always had an open relationship. Hillary's real lover is Huma Abedin.
>>
>>77538721

chelsea looks like she smells
>>
>>77538654
because she's also a lesbian
>>
>>77538654
>leave him
>literally lose the endorsement of a previous president that can aide you in politics
>>
>>77538654
>Why hasn't anyone pointed out how huge of a literal cuckold Hilary is?
Because she's not
She literally married into that family for political power. She knew she was gonna be running for important offices even at the time so why would she leave him? If she left him, where would she be now? She'd be where Monica Lewinsky is.

yeah Hillary is a sociopath too. Text book. Why would she care if her hubby fucked someone else. I bet she didn't even shed one tear... instead she probably started planning how she'd "make it work for her".
>>
>>77539467
She does coke too, I went to the same secondary school. Cheldog was 3 years ahead.
>>
>>77538654
>1 post by this ID
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 800x500
>>77538721
You mean my daughter?
>>
>>77539946
Was she a loser?
>>
You gullible, bind Trump drones every come to think that maybe people just possible see right through Trump's 100% obvious horseshit lies about Bill Clinton raping hundreds of women?

Back in reality everyone knows it never happened, just like Vince Foster, the Clinton Foundation slander, and the scores of other forced, tired, and fake scandals you morons keep repeating over and over.

Repeating it again, again, and again doesn't make it more true, or any less obvious horseshit. Every time you idiots try say Clinton raped a bunch of women or murdered a guy, and act like its some hidden secret that will make a liberal vote Trump, it just exposes you as a complete shill.

And yeah, when a guy cheats on his wife, most people don't blame the fucking wife. Give it up, everyone got over that scandal 15 years ago.
>>
>>77538654
CUT BILL INTO PIECES
THIS MY LAST RESORT
SUFFOCATE HIM
CONSTANT SHILLING
>>
File: 4chandidthis.gif (300 KB, 180x138) Image search: [Google]
4chandidthis.gif
300 KB, 180x138
>>77538654
Some feminists were pushing for a divorce.
>>
>>77538654

the correct term is cuckquean
>>
>>77540349
How much are you paid for this nonsense?
>>
>>77539254
Didn't you hear Biden's speech the other day? Men like Bill need to be locked up without a trial.
>>
>>77540663

Typical Trump fag response. Ignore the entire argument and cry shill.
>>
>>77540605

Can you name a few?
>implying they didn't all die by suicide shooting themselves in the head fourteen times
>>
>>77540904
Typical shill response
>>
>>77538654
Women cannot be cucks.
If a man cheats, that brings no shame to the woman
>>
>>77538654

http://investing.calsci.com/images/TradeDeficit.jpg

Her marriage was a disaster.
Her time as senator was a disaster (voted for the Iraq War).
Her time as secretary of state was a disaster (pushed for military intervention in Libya and Syria).

Oh, but her presidency will be different. She's finally gotten her life on track. She just need mo money fo dem programs.
>>
>>77540904
Right. Because what you posted in any way presents an argument. Denying and claiming it never happened and the people believing it are idiots is quite thought provoking and intellectual.

No, you're the paid posting from his moms basement faggot, who can't find a real job or in any way integrate into modern society due to his crippling "anxiety" which has you fearful and resentful of any successful alpha male, such as our next president Donald J. Trump.
>>
>>77541063

Trump himself said she was an excellent and one of the best secretaries of state, before he was running against her.

>>77541286

A simple google search debunks them in 5 minutes.
>>
>>77541060
>Women cannot be cucks.
Except that's wrong. They even have a term for it.

Cuckquean.
>>
>>77541721
Is Trump's statement there consistent with reality?
>>
>>77541721
Google search
>debunk

Surely you can't be this stupid. Because Google searches and links provided are verified resources that only produce factual results. Delete YOUR account.
>>
after a while people would rather stay in shit relationships as opposed to being alone or trying to move on.
>>
>>77541721
he's always nice to everyone until they go against him

then he's ruthless
>>
>>77538654
It's going to come up. The God Emperor is going to hammer away at the point in the general election. Guaranteed.
>>
>>77541990

Yeah, when has no reason to lie, nothing to gain by not saying what he truly feels.
>>
>>77541721
>A simple google search debunks them in 5 minutes.
Post search term and results.
>>
>>77538654
She's a cuckqueen, but he's also a cuck because his kids aren't really his.
>>
File: 1461893808506.jpg (147 KB, 1112x978) Image search: [Google]
1461893808506.jpg
147 KB, 1112x978
reminder: clintons paid paula jones nearly a million dollars in an out of court settlement. hush money about the rape
>>
>>77539257
>he could have fucked the entire white house female intern staff
>implying he didn't
>>
>>77542304
Regardless of what Trump says or thinks, though, doesn't Clinton's time as secretary of state have problems because it presided over the rise of ISIS without doing anything about it, and in fact, creating instability that allowed ISIS to grow?

If we had a worthwhile press, they would closely examine the relation between Clinton's time as secretary of state and the rise of ISIS and identify all of the missteps where she should have done some thing different. But our press is in favor of Hillary because she is the corporate status quo, which is what our press defends.
>>
>>77541721
Trump was/is a businessman, it was his job to be everyone's friend
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 625x626
>>77540349
>>
File: 5NI4Qfz.jpg (399 KB, 1879x2517) Image search: [Google]
5NI4Qfz.jpg
399 KB, 1879x2517
she's paying hundreds of millions of dollars to sit in the chair her husband got a blowjob in
literal cuck
>>
Almost all criticism of Hillary ranges from distorted to ridiculous.
>>
>>77542330
The shill can't fulfill his claims.
>>
>>77542750

If that's true then vote clinton, another 8 year bull market with record US corporate profits will be great for everyone's portfolio.

Who gives a shit about some file of dirt country in the middle east or northern africa?
>>
>>77538654
his cock is 12inches long that's why
>>
>>77542330
>>77543148

How fucking lazy are you? Google "clinton rape" read the first link.
>>
>>77543333
How much? Seriously you fag. We all know you're a paid shill. I'll give credit, you're better, less apparent than most, but still obvious. So how much?
>>
>>77543529
We're not the ones making the claim. Screen cap the results and post if it's that easy. Or will it take you away from all the shilling you're up to on numerous sites and threads?
>>
File: Trade Balance.png (33 KB, 775x470) Image search: [Google]
Trade Balance.png
33 KB, 775x470
>>77543333
This is the Clinton platform:
>Who gives a shit about ISIS.
>Who gives a shit about the attacks in Paris, Brussels, San Bernardino, and Orlando, not to mention planes falling out of the sky.

And I don't have great hope that we can go another 8 years ignoring the continuing cumulative trade deficit (pic related). The big corporations tell us it's fine. And it is. It's fine for them. Their profits benefit from lower wages in foreign countries. But for the America worker, and for America's future, it is not fine.
>>
>>77543675

Um, yes, you Trump fags are
see the claim in the OP >>77538654
>Raped a bunch of women

You guys are ones constantly dredging up decades old shit like vince foster and paula jones that everyone whos not underage is tired as shit of. Its was all played out to death 15 years ago. You kids bring it up like its some ground breaking news.

You guys are ones taking Clinton Foundation donor data (which the voluntarily release and are far more transparent than other presidential foundations) and alleging corruption where there is no tangible proof, peddling a conspiracy that actually believes someone worth $100 million is selling favors as secretary of state for a couple free plane rides and discounts.

The only legitimate -Hillary- Clinton scandal is the emails, and you idiots wore it out months ago before the negligence was even fully proven. You fucked up because now everyone already tired of it, and you drown out the only real scandal with constant regurgitation of 100% transparent bullshit about murder, rape, high treason, and whatever ridiculous fantasies Trump shits out, you guys repeat it.

How are you surprised no one believes you?
>>
>>77540855
I didn't hear the speech, but I don't understand why Biden would say that. Doesn't Obama support Hillary? So it sounds like Bident thinks he's a rapist but there's no evidence and there never has been?

I mean I'm not trying to stick up for the Clintons at all, but I really don't think the mans a rapist
>>
>>77545274
>I didn't hear the speech, but I don't understand why Biden would say that.

Because guess what? He didn't say that.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 475x356
>>77546015
I didn't think so.
>>
>>77540649
this
>>
>>77544757
Where is the link? Where is it?
>>
>>77544757
>You guys are ones taking Clinton Foundation donor data (which the voluntarily release and are far more transparent than other presidential foundations) and alleging corruption where there is no tangible proof,
Are you fucking serious?

So you think the millions she got from the corporations she ruled in favor of as secretary of state is mere coincidence? Seriously, fuck you.
>>
>>77544757
You don't have to be a Trump fag to hate Hillary anon. I really didn't like any of the candidates this year but like>>77547689 said, Hillary is the most money hungry person to ever run for president. She might as well announce her VP right now to be gold and jewels.
>>
>>77538654
>Why hasn't anyone pointed out how huge of a literal cuckold Hilary is?
because she'd have them murdered?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.