[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He isn't going to win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 24
File: noway.png (76 KB, 858x799) Image search: [Google]
noway.png
76 KB, 858x799
This isnt a bait thread, Trump will loose the primaries agains Hillary. There is no way he is going to win. He said to much stupid shit for her to exploit, the media was hoping that Trump will get the nomination and soon they will start destroying him. The entire media establishment is behind HIillary and very liberal.

Get ready for Obama 2.0 for 4 more years.
>>
>>77529827
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77529921
Wow, you really destroyed my assessment with your arguments. Fantastic work Pablo.
>>
>>77529827
>1 post by this ID.
>>
File: 1465962813849.png (1 MB, 1172x856) Image search: [Google]
1465962813849.png
1 MB, 1172x856
>>77529827

Nope.

>President Trump? A SUNY professor says he's "almost certain" it will happen.
>Helmut Norpoth, a political science professor at Stony Brook University, says that his statistical model predicted Donald Trump will win the election if he's the Republican nominee. The billionaire businessman has a 97 percent chance of beating Hillary Clinton in the general election and a 99 percent chance of beating Bernie Sanders, according to Norpoth.
>The Statesman reports Norpoth uses statistics from candidates' performances in their party's primary and patterns in the electoral cycle to forecast national election results. The equation correctly predicted Bill Clinton's victory in 1996, George W. Bush in 2004, and Barack Obama in 2012.
>In fact, Norpoth's model has correctly predicted the outcome of every presidential election since 1912 except one, according to the Daily Mail. In 1960, John F. Kennedy beat Richard Nixon in one of the closest races in U.S. history.

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/donald_trump_president_prediction_suny_professor.html
>>
>>77530082
Wow, you really destroyed my assessment with your arguments. Fantastic work Muhamed al-bin Zarqawi.
>>
>>77529827
> Trump will loose the primaries agains Hillary
> will loose the primaries

wat
>>
>>77530478
Shit shill right? Fuckin pineapple flag
>>
>>77529827
I am now a #hildo
>>
>>77530318
That was published in February. What does his model say now?
>>
>>77529921

who said wops could have an opinion?
>>
>>77530318
Trump isnt like the other candidates, lets be honest he doese appeal to right wingers much more than the average voter. Ben Shapiro said something that i completely agree with: "Trump would win the presidency if he had any amount of self control, but he doesent and thats why he will loose". Just think about it, all those attack ads where he said that Mexicans are rapists (of course it will be represented so it fits their narrative and they will pull it out of context), mocing a disabled reporter, saying that a judge cant do his job because he has Mexican herritage even tho he was born in Indiana. Comments he made to Megan Kelly etc. the media will have a field day.
>>
File: EV_histogram_today[3].png (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
EV_histogram_today[3].png
33 KB, 500x375
Trump has almost no chance. A lot of people saw this coming. The alt-right retards have destroyed any chance of preventing the democrats from winning big this year.

You guys are worse than the fucking Romney bots, so much delusion and denial. So fucking gullible falling for everything your celebrity Trump says, desperately trying to rationalize ever policy flip, every blatant lie, every pathetically transparent attempt to pander, the disgustingly obvious false slander against his opponents.
>>
>>77530478
General election sorry.
>>
File: Oy Vey.png (67 KB, 808x567) Image search: [Google]
Oy Vey.png
67 KB, 808x567
>>77529827
>Muh 6 million votes
>>
>>77529827
>not to actual scale
>>
>Trump will lose to Hillary in the primaries
>this is not bait
>>
>>77530979
This is true and nobody want to accept it. He flip floped his policies multiple times and lied on numerous occasions, /pol/ always find a way to defend him. Trump is like a blind person with a hammer, sometimes he hits the nail and sometimes he hits a puppy.
>>
File: 1465996324482.jpg (140 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1465996324482.jpg
140 KB, 480x270
>>77529827
Honestly I don't care. Anything but Sanders.
>>
Zasto u ove kasne sate bejtujes ljude, Milivoje?
>>
>>77531113
I guess I'm all in for #BadGrandma now!!
>>
>>77529827
So what do you hope to accomplish by spreading this information? It seems to me if the odds are against Trump we need to push even harder, not wallow in self pity, and if you're supporting Hillary why not just go circlejerk on r/politics with the rest of Correct the Record's staff? If this is some bullshit demoralization tactic it's pointless to try it here of all places.
>>
>>77531257
I apologize general election, can you refute my arguments now?
>>
>>77531427
Nije bejt ako je istina.
>>77531581
This is a board for political discussion, is it not?
>>
>>77531631
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>77531830
You can't, and thats the truth. The only thing you can do is reply with some memes and call me a shill.
>>
>>77532001
Okay here's my argument senpai.
>Trump will loose the primaries agains Hillary
Because they're totally in the same party, right?

As far as the media establishment goes, they're much weaker than they used to be since more and more people are getting their news from social media.
>>
>>77529827
Strange. Why isn't she going up, period?
>>
>>77531818
Pratim njihove izbore vec 7 meseci, Tramp je u poslednje 2 nedelje mnogo sranja rekao, imao sam nadu da moze da pobedi ali toliko je gluposti rekao, mislim da nema nazad vise. Izgubice izbore jer je samog sebe ukopao nazalost. Sto se tice ovih ljudi na /pol/-u, pusti ih, vidis da su u iluziji. Jedino cemu mi Srbi mozemo da se nadamo je to da nas Klintonova nece dirati kao njen muz pre 17 godina.
>>
>>77532228
>As far as the media establishment goes, they're much weaker than they used to be since more and more people are getting their news from social media.

Twitter? Owned and funded by the Saudis? The same Saudis that gave Hillary a lot of money?

Facebook? Owned by a Hillary supporting Jew? The same Jew who gave Clinton a lot of money?

Google? It's confirmed that they changed search results that would benefit Hillary.

There is still a tone of pople who get their news from CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC etc.

>Because they're totally in the same party, right?
I made a mistake, and you knew very well what i meant.
>>
>>77529827
Obviously a bait thread! Hillary is finished
>>
>>77532527
Druze, spoljna politka Amerike je unapred isplanirana i nije bitno ko je predsednik.

Moze i Nik Nikolich iz Cikaga da postane predsednik on nece moci da promeni planove Amerike.

I ja sam se nadao da ce pobediti ali nema od toga nicega, mnogo je gluposti rekao u zadnjih par dana.
>>
>>77532631
>Google
>Social Media

I don't think you understand how social media works.
The content doesn't come from the owners, but from the users. Kind of like how moot was a huge cuck but this place didn't resemble his thoughts at all.

CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, sure, they exist.
But they lack the great power that they once wielded.

People can easily do their own investigation and fact checking, and it makes a difference.
>>
>>77532527
Ubij se.
>>
>>77530979
I just watch the liberals complain about him. That's my entertainment. As long as they whine, I jerk off.
>>
>>77529827
>Get ready for Obama 2.0 for 4 more years.
Woho more wars in the Middle East and millions more refugees in Western Europe. The future looks bright
>>
>>77532995
Again you acting like i didnt mention Twitter and Facebook, the two leading and most used social media platforms. I threw Google in as an extra.

>CNN, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, sure, they exist.
But they lack the great power that they once wielded.
They power is still there, you are right they arent as powerful but they can still have a large impact.

>People can easily do their own investigation and fact checking, and it makes a difference.
Do they really? Maybe you and me but the average Joe doesent have time for that. If people did their research they would all be voting Republican anyway.
>>
>>77530318
>candidates' performances in their party's primary

Trump's performance in the Batshit Fucking Insane Party primaries doesn't mean shit.
>>
File: 1448037404217.png (386 KB, 459x593) Image search: [Google]
1448037404217.png
386 KB, 459x593
>>77531818
>This is a board for political discussion, is it not?
>>77531631
>can you refute my arguments now?

What arguments? What discussion? You've done nothing but post a graph from a polling site that shows Trump is currently behind Hillary in the polls and claim that therefore Trump can't win. AKA the exact same thing that a dozen other threads are doing right now.

Is that all you have to say? That based on these numbers Trump will lose if the election is held tomorrow? Congrats, what's the next step in your master plan for a political discussion about this? Do you think we have access to hidden polling data that these sites don't that would allow us to refute or discuss this further?

Of course not. You're here to do nothing more than shit up the board with a shit thread designed to bait replies and nothing else. It doesn't matter whether you're a shill or just somebody who thinks they're a le hillarious troll umad/pol/

Either come back when you're ready to actually try or better yet go fucking kill yourself. Everybody with a brain is just gonna sage your shit threads until you fags give up.
>>
>>77533302
Uh, I clearly addressed them.

>The content doesn't come from the owners, but from the users. Kind of like how moot was a huge cuck but this place didn't resemble his thoughts at all.

You're absolutely right the average joe doesn't have time for that. He just glances at his facebook page then goes off to do normal person things.
>>
>>77532883
Mogu da rade sta hoce na Bliskom Istoku, ne zanima me iskreno, ali Klintonovi nisu bili prijateljski nastrojeni prema nama. Tramp je ispao retard iskreno, nisam ocekivao da ujebe svoju kampanju tako brzo.
>>77533043
Smiri se Hrvoje, vas nece dirati to je sigurno.
>>
>>77533639
>>77533302
When are Serbs going to get revenge on Bill and Hillary? It's about time you guys do something
>>
>Boston
>San Bernadino
>Orlando

How will Hillary fix this with his 8 years of presidency?
>>
>>77533474
I said that the media is against Trump and that his chances of winning are very low because of that reason.

>You've done nothing but post a graph from a polling site that shows Trump is currently behind Hillary in the polls and claim that therefore Trump can't win.

If the election were held today the graphs show that he would loose, so he is in a disadvantage from the start. Combine that will the media withc hunt and he doesent stand a chance.

Not to mention that Hillary will DESTROY him in the debates. Hillary isnt Jeb and he can't bully her. She will be ready, and she is ready for anything he is going to say.
>>
>>77533960
She won't, and it will be 4 years, i hope that someone like Cruz, a real conservative will become president.
>>
File: 1448038517413.png (509 KB, 1100x720) Image search: [Google]
1448038517413.png
509 KB, 1100x720
>>77534022
>Is that all you have to say? That based on these numbers Trump will lose if the election is held tomorrow? Congrats, what's the next step in your master plan for a political discussion about this?

Tell your manager that he's paying you too much.
>>
File: 124325312.jpg (146 KB, 1279x712) Image search: [Google]
124325312.jpg
146 KB, 1279x712
>>77531100
>cherry picking a single poll instead of the aggregate of Real Clear Politics.

I can smell the desperation on you. You know you're losing, I hope all you Alt-Right faggots blow your brains out in Novemeber.
>>
>>77534171
>USA
>a lot of cultural marxism white cucks, basicly ideological subversion
>a lot of left latinos
>a lot of shitskins liberals kebab that vote democrat
>conservative president become president

If Trump loses now USA is over, without a fucking wall and muslim ban.
>>
>>77534666
Yes, he wont win according to these numbers. So i stated that he has to catch up and it will be almost impossible with the media which hunt that will be haunting him.

Like i said i was wondering if someone thinks he knows what Trump will do and what is his plan to win the general.
>>
>>77530344
top bantz kek
>>
>>77529827
even if Trump wins their future looks so grim it's scary
>>
>>77535021

don't care, still voting for him.
>>
File: 1465974701767.jpg (91 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1465974701767.jpg
91 KB, 428x427
>>77534022

Every Republican starts out at a disadvantage with the US electoral college. This is old news. The debates and the outcome of Shills FBI investigation will determine the election.
>>
>>77535071
Hows the life in Israel btw, is there a constant threat of terror attacks and whats the quality of life like? Maybe i will go there for my next hooliday.
>>
>>77535157
It would also help if Trump starts making a more coordinated advertisement and information campaign, a la brexit. Brexit started to get ground once they began to explain the benefits of Brexit rather than trying to argue against the allege benefits of staying.
>>
>>77535244
Why not come to Kosova?
>>
File: 1448036435349.png (500 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
1448036435349.png
500 KB, 481x720
>>77535021
>Yes, he wont win according to these numbers. So i stated that he has to catch up and it will be almost impossible with the media which hunt that will be haunting him.
I've already agree with your incredibly limited observation based off of this specific set of data, why do you keep repeating it? Do you get paid an extra shekel every time you do?

Do you think you're going to convince us to give up or vote for Hillary? Might as well give up now you won't convince anybody. In fact you'll just make them even more adamantly pro-Trump.

You want to know Trump's plan? How about you take an hour to look over everything that's transpired so far this election and try to figure it out for yourself. We're not here to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>77529827
>national debates haven't begun yet
>>
>>77535157
>Every Republican starts out at a disadvantage with the US electoral college. This is old news.

Find me one Republican that had the same unlikability ratings like Trump. You can't.

He said to much stupid shit and he flip floped on importat issues. Also Hillary is a much better debater and its highly unlikey that Trump will win those debates.

Regarding the FBI investigation, she is quilty and if she wasnt arrested by now she wont be arrested at all. She has to much connections, money and power.
>>
File: 1437450114741.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437450114741.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>77529827
>Eastern Bloc russian rape-baby
>says: "Trump will "lose the PRIMARIES...against HILLARY!!!!"

ahhahahahaahahahaha!!! hey you battery-acid"vodka" swilling inbred fagtard...

Trump already WON his party's "primary."

He is going aginst Hillary in the GENERAL ELECTION.

Christ on a crumpet, you are retarded.

>OD on some weird Chinese resarch chemical you bought as "heroin" why dontcha?
>>
>>77535398
>You want to know Trump's plan? How about you take an hour to look over everything that's transpired so far this election and try to figure it out for yourself. We're not here to spoonfeed you.

I've read his book, and he wrote that media is very important and that sometimes you have to be over the top to get their attention, that wont work in the general elections because the owners of media companies have a direct intrest in Hillary winning.

I'm not asking you to "give up your vote", if i could vote i would vote for Trump. Im just saying that its unlikely he will win.
>>
File: 1465871840644.jpg (549 KB, 1110x715) Image search: [Google]
1465871840644.jpg
549 KB, 1110x715
What are you fuckers doing? America needs Trump, the whole fucking world needs Trump to see how a country is meant to be run. Get your shit together!
>>
>>77535937
Out of my entire post and 18+ replies thats the only thing you noticed? Do you really think that my entire argumentation is wrong because i made a writing error? You know very well what i meant to write, and keep in mind that english isnt my frist language so its expect that i make some mistakes.
>>
File: 1448037281939.jpg (71 KB, 522x680) Image search: [Google]
1448037281939.jpg
71 KB, 522x680
>>77536051
>Im just saying that its unlikely he will win.
Yeah I know, you've said it every time you posted. If that's all you're here to say then you've done you job and you can leave. Just stop posting, it's not difficult.

> that wont work in the general elections because the owners of media companies have a direct intrest in Hillary winning.
how is that any different from how it was during the primaries?
>>
File: UrBestFriend2016.jpg (461 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
UrBestFriend2016.jpg
461 KB, 1024x683
>>77536051
>Im just saying that its unlikely he will win.

Are you awarte that he has not even played ONE of his cards against her yet???

He has not debated her yet?

He has done NOTHING thusfar but call her "crooked Hillary" and LAUGH AT HER!

You haven't even seen anything yet.

Do you hav any idea how much mud he can (rightfully) sling at her?

I don't think you do... if you did, and had an IQ above 80, there's NO WAY you would've made this thread.

Which leaves two probabilities:

>1.) You are IQ sub-80
or...
>2.) You are "correcting the record for a shiny American NICKLE at the behest of a Clinton PAC
>>
>>77536582
>how is that any different from how it was during the primaries?
The owners of those companies are big financial supporters of Hillary, and it's undeniable that all channels except Fox News are leftists.

I beleive that the media went easy on Trump during the primaires and that they will destroy him during the general because they know that he will be an easy target.

They have nothing to gain if Cruz was the nominee, heck it would be harder for Hillary to win while with Trump it will be much easier.

People sadly understemate the media and think that they are dummies that cant plan stuff a few months in advance.
>>
>>77537017
>He has done NOTHING thusfar but call her "crooked Hillary" and LAUGH AT HER!
Correct and where did that get him? Look at the polls.

>You haven't even seen anything yet.
I've seem enough, watch and notice the differences betwen her and Trump when they speak. She is trained and ready for anything she can throw at her, that will give better results with the average voter than Trump whoese entire speach is revolved around saying "We will win, win, win!"
Granted he doese attract attention to important issues but his presentation compared to Hillary is horrible.

>Do you hav any idea how much mud he can (rightfully) sling at her?

Yep, there is a lot of material, he can start with the time she helped a child rapist get out of jail and how she later laughed about its, emails, Benghazi etc.

But do you know how much mud she can sling and her? Rightfully or not. Not to mention the media backing she will have.

Also there is no point in ad hominem attacks we are having a nice disscusion.
>>
>use bait image shills use
>"this isnt a bait thread"

sage
>>
>>77529827
>nerves liberal detected
You know that if you have to justify it you have doubt
Any normal person can see through the retarded liberal beliefs
>>
>>77538086
>>77538086
Refute my arguments then nigger.

The only thing you do is say "sage".

Great fucking job, people like you dont allow any worth while debate to happen on /pol/ anymore.
>>
>>77529921
>>77530082
I thought this meme died last night.

>Inb4 1 post by me
>>
File: w0t.jpg (17 KB, 541x559) Image search: [Google]
w0t.jpg
17 KB, 541x559
>>77530318
>Helmut Norpoth
>>
>>77538181
>Any normal person can see through the retarded liberal beliefs.

Why is Trumo loosing then?

Also what an i justifying?

Please take note that im not a liberal and if i had the option i would kill Hillary whith my bare hand because of the lies she told about my people and nation.
>>
>>77530979
You have so much hard facts And yet you still have to justify meanings

You have doubt and can't fool anyone
If someone is sure of something they would not need to justify it on an anon inage board
>>
Anyway im off good night /pol/ sleep tight.
>>
>>77529827
>His numbers fall
>Her numbers stay the same

Nothing to see here, goy... it's obvious that Trump can win
>>
>>77538453
Facts arent doubt m8.

If anything they represent certanty.
>>
>>77529827

Okay. I'm still voting for Trump over Hillary.
>>
File: 1448035966027.png (502 KB, 730x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448035966027.png
502 KB, 730x1080
>>77538217
>people like you dont allow any worth while debate to happen on /pol/ anymore.
oh the irony
>>
>>77538372
Why are you still trying to justify it
Your not fooling anyone worth a danm
Your choosing to do so for your self so you can assure yourself your arguments are solid

I won't give you to bait to do so
Just call you out on it
>>
>>77538541
The repersent someone's need to justify something

And when posted in a fashion as this its for ones self and no other

Other wise they are what's called lies.
>>
>>77529827

Honestly, it doesn't really matter at this point. Nothing Trump could do would change the course of this country. If he deported the 20-30 million illegals in this country, there would still be 100 million non-whites. And they're shitting out kids at a much faster rate than Whites.

This country is lost. The only answer is to return to our homes and defend them from the mudslime invasion. There's still a slim chance Whites of Europe could wake the fuck up and defend theirs.
>>
File: 1466000886882.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1466000886882.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Honestly, I agree, things recently have been pretty bad for him. I'm getting pessimistic.

The race isn't over though, we haven't even had debates yet, and there's still the possibility of Shillary getting fucked up by some email/leak/scandal/whatever shit.

Still, as it stands right now I don't see how he's gonna recover. I thought the Orlando Shooting would help him somehow but instead people hated his response.
>>
>>77529827
"HE WILL NEVER WIN. STOP VOTING! Listen to us. We are your masters"

We are not your personal army shitstain
>>
>>77539048

Get over it.

Realize you're old, and stop struggling so hard against the current.

That's all your entire existence is, struggling against an endless current until it eventually swallows you, willingly or not.

If it makes you feel better, everyone on this rock will die a hot, fiery death, eventually.
>>
>>77530318
>Implying the primary model works when the candidate comes off as vile and retarded AND most demographics oppose the candidate

It will be the first time since Kennedy that this model fails
>>
You have to vote obviously. Vote if you want him to win.
>>
>>77538217
>trying to demoralize voters in another country that you're not even a citizen of is debate
>>
>>77538217
go kill yourself you savage psycho, how much do they pay you? you want a real debate?

maybe put the least amount of effort into not looking like a complete shill, all your "arguments" are either completely made up or not based on reality

>trump only mostly appeals to right wingers
>this guy said trump has no self control
>"just think about it"
>trump says all mexicans are rapists
>he is mocking disabled people
>trump says this judge cant do his job because hes mexican (he was totally not part of La Raza and therefore there was totally no conflict of interest)

and thats just your first "post" with "arguments" after you had to bump you shit thread twice

sage
>>
>>77539186

He fucked up big after the shooting. He literally could have had another huge bump I thought.

Then he went full fucking retard and tweeted about how he was getting congratulated. What the fuck, Trump?
>>
>>77539186
recover from what you dumb frogposter? he hasnt lost any support in weeks, the shooting made his subreddit the only place of free speech and it gained 6 times the usual amount of subs on that day.

are you lying on purpose?
>>
File: NO!.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NO!.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>77536454
Yes.

When someone comes off as an ignorant retard IN THE FIRST SENTENCE of their "argument" I tend to write them off right then and there.

Are you saying I should waste my time listening to every inane rant that graces (grates upon) my eardrums.. just because the LAST sentence may be valid.

>pic related

How about you THINK....* BEFORE* you speak/type???

Is that too much to ask?
>>
>What the fuck, Trump?
this is not facebook, if you want to shill you have to be able to adapt to the way people talk here

sage and thread hidden
>>
File: hillary shit.gif (65 KB, 218x183) Image search: [Google]
hillary shit.gif
65 KB, 218x183
Notice that Hillary's numbers aren't going up, though.
>>
>>77539807
You're fucking right, bro. Reddit.com is a prime influence on 150 million Americans. That subreddit debacle cry must have been heard around the world. Hell, my grandmother and my boss were talking about how shocked and in disbelief they were about it, and how witnessing it made them throw their support behind Trump.
>>
>>77529827
It's a long road to November, serbshill.
>>
>>77529827
you better fucking run ahmed. Serbia is not a safe place for refugees to sit around and shitpost. idle around too much and you might find yourself at the bottom of a river instead of inside germoney
>>
>>77540026
Serbia is one of the safest and most accepting places in the world of minorities. Gypsies are actually seen as people over there and it's a great thing.
>>
>>77529827
I have a question, how come Trump's polling numbers went down while Hilary is remaining the exact same? Shouldn't she have gone up?

How are these polls conducted?
>>
>>77539983

No, it's just most of the media interns and shit are ledditors.

So a lot of their base positions are evolved from some prevailing sjw upvoted butthurt on Leddit.

Similar to Trump and /pol/. Why do you think you relate to him so much?
>>
>>77539938
That's partly because most of the polls are including third party candidates these days where they weren't a month ago.
>>
File: 1456015804865.jpg (181 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1456015804865.jpg
181 KB, 640x800
You're probably right. America is likely too cucked for Trump to win. My hope i that 4 years of Hillary plus a few more chimpouts will result in more redpilled Americans
>>
File: 1297986559571.jpg (160 KB, 589x632) Image search: [Google]
1297986559571.jpg
160 KB, 589x632
>>77529827

>"This isnt a bait thread"
>posts bait
>>
File: Barack-Cheesin[2].jpg (22 KB, 331x318) Image search: [Google]
Barack-Cheesin[2].jpg
22 KB, 331x318
>>77540390
>A simple average of recent polls is considered bait

I guess reality checks are bait to Trump fags.
>>
>>77540301
I think you're overestimating both 4chan and reddit's influence on voters. Our influence is only on Millennials, and like 90 percent of millennials were Bernie supporters, and most of our generation isn't even going to bother voting this year.

Sorry to break it to you but your memes aren't as popular and influential as you think.
>>
>>77540548

In any prior cycle, Bernie would have garnered maybe 20% of the dem vote.

Some socialist nutjob that literally looks like some angry grandpa when he's screaming about shit with no actual plan of action?

With no massive donors?

Challenging a Clinton?
>>
>>77529827
The Orlando attack is gonna make him surge.
>>
>>77541110
Sure. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Voter turnout for Dems was still lower this year than it was in 2008.
>>
>>77529827
> primaries

kys
>>
>>77540499
Reality check: Hillary has thousands of dead children at her doorstep and she helped create ISIS.

But I guess that doesn't matter when you're virtue signalling from on top of your ivory tower.
>>
>>77541195

That he was a viable candidate for months and months against the establishment?

That I've been around both Democrat politics and media; enough to know grass roots when I see it.

Old people don't propagate grass roots. They either start or end them.
>>
File: 1455432957452.png (177 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
1455432957452.png
177 KB, 299x400
>>77541396
>But I guess that doesn't matter when you're virtue signalling from on top of your ivory tower.
It really doesn't. Americans care more about muh racism and muh homophobia than they do about actual human suffering. Hillary could literally have personally executed innocent children and plenty of Americans would still support her provided she kept on signaling against racism.
>>
>>77541659
Sure, but he still got less votes than both Hillary or Obama got in 2008. My point is there is a group of Internet people who are very passionate, but they aren't as big as you feel they are from circlejerking with them on the Internet in your closed communities all day.
>>
>>77529827
There has not even been a debate between the two. And when if there is, why would someone vote for candidate we don't want to win? What would that accomplish?

Holy shit post dude, we didn't bomb the Serbs enough.
>>
>>77542309

Well of course the group-thinks aren't all-encompassing, but that line continues to blur as television loses its relevancy as the prevailing medium.

Television controlled media makes reactions much more easy to control.
>>
>>77542596
Oh, of course. At the rate things are going the 2020 election should be dominated by the Internet.

And still, even when it does, 4chan and reddit will be overshadowed by other Internet communities.
>>
>>77534978
Then its over, since Trump was the worst possible choice, and those morally responsible for America's fall will be those who chose to advance him.
>>
I don't get how everyone seems to think all of /pol/ is for Trump when there's just as many flags trash-talking him...
>>
>>77529827
The electoral college is majority republican on all fronts. There isn't a way he could lose.
>>
Are these the same polls that showed Bernie with 0% chance of winning the states he won comfortably?
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.