[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, guys, convince me to vote leave. Currently I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
File: convinceme.jpg (36 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
convinceme.jpg
36 KB, 800x450
Alright, guys, convince me to vote leave.

Currently I'm very much in favour of remaining. I don't want to hear your immigrants taking our jobs, because I managed to get past GCSE's. I don't want to hear anything about 'taking back our independence', because that's always been a weak argument. And please don't tell me about the EU being undemocratic and it's allowing TTIP to go through or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>77524800
>Convince me to vote leave
>But don't use any of the actual reasons why I might want to leave

Well vote to stay then I guess faggot, your choice.
>>
File: 1465844642764.jpg (100 KB, 988x437) Image search: [Google]
1465844642764.jpg
100 KB, 988x437
Because of my dubs.
>>
>>77525120
fuck
>>
>>77525120
>>>/b/
>>
>>77524800
>And please don't tell me about the EU being undemocratic

Except it is undemoncratic. Nobody decides the shit EU does or who represents the EU except themselves, you don't get to choose, your government doesn't get to choose. Doesn't sound very democratic.

But hey, if you want to be part of a buercratic, undemocratic super-state which breaks its own laws to allow "refugees" to claim asylum outside of the first country they arrive in go ahead, vote Remain you fucking faggot.
>>
>>77525164
Fuck off Abdul nobody even likes German posters.
>>
>>77525277
>This triggers the shitposter
>>>/b/
>>
File: image.png (612 KB, 679x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
612 KB, 679x900
>>77524800
Its all about whether you care about the UK's national identity.

A 'remain' vote means you are voting to give away the UK's identity and sovereignty to a bunch of hacks who believe Europeans as a whole should be wiped out.

A 'leave' note is a vote to take back national identity, to show that you are a proud Brit and that no-one can take that away from you, no matter how hard they try.
>>
>>77525351
Choke on my dubs of truth while your female friends and family choke on refugee cock.
>>
I've chosen to switch to Remain. I was on the fence about it, but after the death of that MP I just cannot be associated with the Leave campaign. They are truly a disgusting group of people. It's been made clear that anyone who votes leave is in favor of killing women in the street. The Brexit campaign has just turned into an xenophobic and bigoted cacophony of lies and scaremongering. I don't understand how anyone can associate themselves with such a truly disgusting and murderous campaign. I don't want to be associated with these violent racist fascists. We should listen to our leaders like Cameron and Based Clegg. Let's just stick with what we know. They ran the country for years, saving us from the brink and kept us with our European neighbours. We can't sacrifice all that we have. How can we trust crooks like Boris Johnson and Michael Gove? Do they truly act in the interest of the British people? Absolutely not. Lets stay in the EU and just stick with what we know. Why would we want to risk an economic disaster?
>>
File: CguYCqBWgAAHw5_.jpg (39 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
CguYCqBWgAAHw5_.jpg
39 KB, 540x270
>>77524800
>I don't want to hear anything about 'taking back our independence', because that's always been a weak argument
>Independence
>Weak argument

Literal cuck.
>>
>>77525527
You should visit a doctor if the butthurt dosn`t stop soon
>>>/b/
>>
>>77525795
>ur so mad lel
Adorable way of coping with living in a shit country.
>>
>>77524800
Very simple. Do you believe in the United States of Europe?
>>
>>77524800
It really comes down to your independence.

If you have lived in the US, you would know that bigger government is a pain in the ass.

You guys will keep getting screwed over by the EU until you leave.

Ir you do, then your representatives can determine what is in the nation's best interests instead of some bureaucrats in Brussels that you never elected and are only there to improve their nation at the expense of others (Greece) or to destroy other nations with the power they have (Germany).
>>
>>77524800
you lost 60% of your fishing quota and the EU completely destroyed the UK car industry.
>>
>>77525877
>Be british
>Get knifed
Lel
>>
>>77525559
> 1 post by this ID
>>
>>77524800
Over the past 6 years of Austerity the Government has managed to grind out a saving of £45bn

We give net £10bn (half the £350m a week figure on the battle bus) to the EU each year

Over 6 years we have given the EU £60bn, the cuts in public services through austerity to save £45bn could have been covered just by leaving the EU.

What do we get for this sacrifice?

No border control and our laws and regs made by a foreign gov.

There is no reason to vote remain other than it's the status quo desu
>>
>>77525527
>>77525277
>>77525146
>>77525120
>>77525877

Stop shitposting
>>
File: 1466029940932.png (463 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1466029940932.png
463 KB, 541x498
>>77526554
>stop shitposting
>>
>>77526196
>be german
>be born in a shit country having to learn a language better than your own
>get raped by migrants
>>
>>77524800
An average Romanian makes 300/month. He's willing to work for 600 in the UK. Are you? If not, why should an employer hire you? The vast majority of millennials have university degrees.
>>
>>77526554
That's like asking me to stop breathing.
>>
>>77526878
>Be Irish
>No potato
>>
>>77526418
Well, everybody and anybody can argue about the actual figures for the amount we pay in and the amount we get out, so that figure right there is irrelevant as it seems to change from person to person.

Yes, giving money in is not ideal, I'll accept that. But at the same time the money that we get back in return in order to fund farmers, for example, would not happen if we were not a part of the EU. I for one do not trust our Government to subsides these farmers, but I have more trust in Brussels, as they have no political gain.
>>
>>77527002
>Be German
>No dignity
:^)
>>
>>77524800

>I don't want to hear your immigrants taking our jobs
Where's your compassion for our working class?
>>
>>77527126

they have every political gain, you could have more money back if we didn't take half of the farm subsidies, and if they don't give it to us, it would be a strong political argument for us to leave.
>>
>>77527204
>Be british
>Get knifed
>>
>>77524800

Here's one for you OP.

Since Maastricht 1992/3 the EU has deviated from a commerce-orientated committee to one that, controls land, borders, people, laws, regulations, migration, and ultimately unification of the armed force etc etc.

The EU committee isn't voted for at a citizen level it's all in-house, the are no polls, people have no democratic power, it's heading towards a one-party system with no alternative, Communism, Nazism/Fascism were one-party systems too and as you have see with Le Penn etc, rival political groups are silenced.

That's in 20 years, and I could go on and on, if we don't vote out now, what will the next 20 bring?!

Ultimate goal of the EU:

A one-party financial system/committee with no political alternative, as one nation, one people, under one flag, with one currency with one court of law to rule and judge us all.

I won't even get into the migration social engineering side of things.

You choice anon.
>>
>>77524800
I'm in exactly the same boat mate, I was all for leaving but the more I have read into and stuff the more I am swinging more towards staying.

The fact I don't want Cameron ect to have free rule and do whatever the fuck they want is one of the reasons swaying me.

Sure it's fine to be proud being British but society is changing rapidly and I believe the way things are going, especially with the possibility of either Trump or Clinton being elected dark times are very much ahead of us. Surely we should be uniting against the impending shit-storm instead of dividing?
>>
>>77527511
>Be German
>Get raped
>>
>>77527511
>be german girl
>get enriched
>>
>>77527876
kek nice
>>
>>77527872
BTFO
>>
>>77527872
>Be british
>Let your children be raped

>>77527876
>Be irish
>You are irish
>>
>>77527980
Jesus fuck mate why are we so in sync?
>>
>>77527982
>Be irish
>You are irish
Nice one
>>
There's one fucking reason you dense twat, the second Turkey join, we're all fucked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBRSfdAvsDQ
>>
>>77527682
>society is changing rapidly

Welcome to the EU, get used to it it's all the EUs doing.

i'm 40 years old this year you'd be surprised how much things have changed in that time, we end up staying in then you're really going to see change and there's NOTHING you can do about it because, you do you protest to, the EU?.. they may as well be in another dimension, they're untouchable and unaccountable, and you have no say and no vote.

There'ss a big world outside the EU
>>
>>77527982
>be german
>get btfo on 4chan while ahmed fucks your gf

>>77528046
because fuck germans that's why.
>>
>>77528298
I'll drink to that.
>>
>>77525218
>implying the UK system is democratic.

UKIP got 13% of the vote in the last election but only got 1 seat. The SNP got 5% of the vote and got 20 seats.

>democracy

>>77526418
>save £10bn from Brexit
>more than £10bn gets wiped from public finances following Brexit
>le net gain maymay

>>77527527
Britain could have vetoed both the Amsterdam and Lison treaties (post Maastricht) if we wanted, but we didn't because everything is still a net gain.

Nobody realises that the EU can't impose any treaty changes on the UK without our consent. The only reason treaty changes have happened is because our politicans are cucks. After a remain vote, politicians are going to have the balls to stand up to any treaty changes, because everybody in the UK has made it clear that they won't stand for the 'closer union' bollocks.
>>
File: image.png (392 KB, 832x832) Image search: [Google]
image.png
392 KB, 832x832
>>77525559
>>
>>77525520
>implying there is anything to be proud of.
>>77524800
Agreed.
If you have GCSE's, there is no reason to vote leave.

Also nice duboons.
Brexiters prove me wrong.
>>
>>77528260
>it's all the EUs doing

It's not the EU, it's the general political climate in the western world. I hardly care about brexit, but I am fairly sure that if you leave, a few years in you'll realize that nothing's changed. Americans are making the same mistake by supporting a blabbering retard simply because he's different.
>>
File: 1466039186844.png (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1466039186844.png
1 MB, 1000x667
>>77528647
>>
File: 1465059105683.jpg (520 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1465059105683.jpg
520 KB, 1500x1500
>>77524800
>I don't want to hear your immigrants taking our jobs, because I managed to get past GCSE's

You obviously didn't get past "Introductory Economics".
>>
>>77524800
the euro is going to collapse and take the eu with it, with or without brexit. it'll likely just be a bit longer if we stay. It's doomed to fail so there's no point staying.
>>
>>77524800
>>77527126
So you think we should subsidise farmers to grow nothing and keep their fields empty? Are you a farmer or part of the landed gentry? Also wage compression is real, our minimum wage is £7 is less than £2 in Romania and Bulgaria, do you not wonder why people with degrees are coming here and scrubbing toilets? There is nowhere in the EU where we can go emigrate to for £25 an hour minimum wage. Who are the leaders of the EU and what is its organisational structure? Because if you are pro EU you should know these things.
>>
>>77528780
> t. leech country that lives off EU money and is still corrupt and shitty
>>
How exactly is Britain getting screwed by the EU? How is the EU taking your identity when YOU elect Muslim mayors, YOU accept curries and Pakis, YOU are main advocates of following in American foreign policy that caused shit in the middle east. All you brits ever do is stir up shit and make drama because you are still stuck thinking you're some sort of Empire and clinge to those times and you think you deserve all the attention in the world. You think the EU is holding you down but fact is you only have yourself to blame for your problems, and you can't accept the responsibility.
>>
File: brexit.jpg (47 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
brexit.jpg
47 KB, 600x338
>>
>>77528952
Not even nearly as corrupt and shitty as it was ten years ago, so that money has been put to good use. Besides, I'm fairly sure EU gibsmedats will run dry soon enough, so it's a bit late to be butthurt about that.
>>
>>77529008
>YOU
I did none of that, mate.
>YOU elect Muslim mayors
Because London has so many Muslims that Mohammed is the most common name in the city.
>>
>>77529008
Angela, don't you have a country to be running into the ground?
>>
>>77528481
>After a remain vote, politicians are going to have the balls to stand up to any treaty changes, because everybody in the UK has made it clear that they won't stand for the 'closer union' bollocks.

And what, ask for a referendum, ask to vote on it?

"That time is now anon"

Remember the Poll tax protests/riots, I do.... it achieved nothing and poll tax is still a thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRj2K0ulD8Q

That's protesting against the UK and an accountable Parliament, how well do you think it would go against the EU who like I said may as well be in another dimenson

OUT
>>
File: 1463268703324.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
1463268703324.gif
3 MB, 300x252
I can't believe the democratic argument didn't convince you. Sometimes peoples' cowardliness and submissiveness blow my mind.
>>
>>77529008
> le Paki maymay
Getting work visas from outside the EU is hard and well-regulated. The employer has to prove he cannot find anyone in the country to do the work and to personally finance his immigration.
EU citizens have free and full access to the entire job market, no restrictions whatsoever. They also have the right to come settle in your country any time they like.
Over 80 000 000 people who work for 500 or less have free access to your job market with full rights of a citizen.
This isn't the end btw. The EU aims at constant expanding. Turkey, Ukraine, Albania and Moldova will be next and that's 150 000 000 newcomers who work for 300 and less.
>>
>>77529118

Do they really think a pakistani medical school has the same standards?
>>
>>77528780
>It's not the EU, it's the general political climate in the western world

I was talking about Europe, it's the migration and the feeling of people being powerless that is causing the discontent, if the EU stayed as the EEC people would be ok with it, but now the EEC has changed into the beast that is the EU and is meddling in every aspect of our lives.
>>
>>77528910
I never said I was pro anything I said I was swinging more towards remaining because of the current government, thus the reason I am here trying to get all the facts.

Another reason is the fact that the company I work for does 90% of it's trading in the EU. If trade was hurt from this I am at risk of loosing a lot of money maybe even my job.

Like I said I'm just trying to compile my own list and weigh up the pros and cons, but it's hard without any proper transparent sources seems everyone has someone to gain or lose from this.
>>
Well lets be honest we all new something was coming. 742 million people in Europe all paying into a system of totalitarian communist government touting war with Russia. Backed and endorsed by the USA. One death for them isn't even gum on there brogues. One life vs freedom and accountability.

you know what fuck it. Vote to #Remain in Project fear & lets get this snuff film started.
>>
>>77529858
I apologise but did you disagree with my points? What job do you do? If you work in finance, its one of them where no one knows and anyone who tells you they do is lying. That's why financial institutions change there forecasts daily. If you work in the city all I will say is the city has always been the financial powerhouse and banks will not leave en mass. Also the EU is the one trying to regulate the city the most, whereas the British government has tried to keep it as deregulated as possible. Turkey will join EU regardless of them meeting the criteria or not, its because we need their gas and cannot rely on Russian to not extort us and cut off the pipelines at will. Also if you believe staying in the EU is the only why to reform it is wrong, if we stay they will see it as a positive sign to push forward further integration towards a superstate.
>>
>>77529673
Do you really think everyone has to get a work visa to come to the county? People overstay all the time, it's piss easy for your average poo in loo to get a student visa for the UK and then simply overstay and not attend a single class. They do it all the time. Don't be so fucking gullible and naive, and don't even compare Pakis and curries with eastern Europeans fucking hell
>>
>>77529673
To add to the I passed muh exams meme (although OP is most likely a bored troll, not even a shill), all of continental Europe has free higher education (unlike the UK).
>>
>>77531226
Yeah we know about student visa scam. They tightened up on it as colleges were just setting up and getting accredited with no intention of actually teaching any students. No but if we leave we will start extremely reducing the numbers of immigrants outside the EU. What's Austria view on leaving EU?
>>
>>77524800
No, you *do* need to hear about the ''immigrants taking out jobs" line. This is a disingenuous ploy by people (Guardian readers et al.) to side-step the reality of the situation for many, many people providing crucial services in this country.

Case in point: I am in my late-20s and university educated. Due to health reasons, I have found myself working in a low-skilled, care work job. It's not fantastic but it's honest work. I can't complain too much, although prior to my illness, a successful career was almost certain.

Co-workers who have been there 10+ years have mentioned how immigrants now make up the majority of our staff, and that all employees who started [after so and so date] now earn minimum wage, whereas previously wages had been considerably better.

Immigrants aren't "stealing" British peoples' jobs, they're simply willing to work for less money.
In the case of care work in this country, it's now overrun with miserable-looking eastern Europeans in their late teens and early 20s.

Additionally, one lady proudly informed me once
>I left Romania for Dubai, but the schools were too expensive so I came here instead.

I have nothing against these people on a personal level, but they have no desire to give anything back to this country. It's galling.
>>
>>77531226
It's not easy at all.
You cannot get employment or rent housing without valid papers.
Black market jobs aren't all that common anymore because it's easier to hire 0 hrs contracters. And you have to know where to look for one. Try going to USA and overstaying your visa. If you don't have on ground support there, you'll likely end up dead in a ditch.
It's also hard to get student visas in the first place. They have to prove they have enough money to study for the entirety of the course.
EU citizens don't need any of that. They have full rights of a Brit citizen when it comes to settling down and work permit. Any autist can go over there and stay legally.
What's more, Scottish universities give more loans and funding to non-Brit EUers than to the English/Welsh (they want to limit their enrollment or smth). It's almost too absurd to be true but it is.
>>
>>77524800
"2 posts by ID"
>>
>>77532436
What else do the eastern Europeans have to give back? They don't owe anything to you or the country except paying their taxes and being a law abiding citizen. And about the lowering of the wages, that's capitalism for you. It'll stay the same even if you leave EU unless UK Magically turns into an autocracy over night after leaving

>>77532570
It's not easy at all, that surely explains why there are so many more immigrants of Muslim and Asian origin rather than eastern Europeans.
>>
Because you can do all of those things you would be doing in the EU but with actual sovereignty.
>>
>>77533790
Source on many more? There's over a million Poles alone in the UK.

>What else do the eastern Europeans have to give back?
When you make money in country A but spend it in country B, you financially exploit and impoverish country A, Waldemar.

What about not having a market oversaturated with workforce willing to work for pennies don't you understand?
>>
>>77534402
Open up the wiki for UK demographics, you'll get to 3 million asian/African immigrants and that's foreign born, who knows how many more 2nd 3rd generation UK born there are. The worker needs to pay for accommodation, living costs, clothes, food, that is spent in UK and that's what majority of paycheck goes into. It's not like the entire paycheck just vanishes into thin air. The taxes is what matters the most out of the paycheck. At least for the government. What I'm getting at with the saturation of market is it won't be fixed by leaving EU, those people will not simply pack up and go to their respectable countries. The problem is the shitty system of the host country, not on EU entirely.
>>
>>77530965
Yeah that's also another one of my worries, the EU turning into an un-policed super state.

My job is CAD/CNC Programming but 90% of our work comes from Europe, I live in Yorkshire so well away from the city but the place where I work is one of the highest paying of anywhere nearby so obviously and trade restrictions and taxations will directly affect my salary which is not too good considering I have mortgage to pay!

But thanks for the info man like I said I'm just looking to get more informed to reach a well thought out decision, as opposed to the majority of hurr durr immigrant voters.
>>
>>77524800
>because I managed to get past GCSE's.
you leftists only care about yourselves, you just dont get it
>>
>>77535794
I just did and your numbers are off.
Immigrating to the EU is not easy.
We don't have "sanctuary cities" like the US where illegals can do as they please.
You need valid papers for everything from getting a phone number to enrolling your kid into school.
Most non-EU immigration is middle - upper class in their country (at least they were until Merkel unleashed the refugees).
Black market illegal migrant population exists, but it's not large at all since the UK is an island.

Within the EU, any bum is legally allowed to come and stay. They're also entitled to welfare after a short period of time.
>>
Another issue with uncontrolled immigration is that the majority are young males - yes, even from Eastern Europe. They don't ficki ficki like the Arabs but having a male-skewed gender ratio is bad for the society in general.
>>
Just watch all of the videos about the brexit. Paul Joseph Watson has a great video explaining why the EU is just robbing the UK of its resources.
>>
File: 1449366256372.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449366256372.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>77524800
Watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNtAuCsIIxU
You're playing into the hands of the NWO
>>
>>77524800
Google "EU Army leaked papers". Also "Rothschild supports EU the times"
Enough said.
>>
>>77524800

>I don't want to hear anything about 'taking back our independence', because that's always been a weak argument.

That's actually the most important.

Being in groups like NATO or the E.U. has very large advantages, but the disadvantage is that you lose your independence and ability to govern yourself in your best interests.

Just like Britain got needlessly dragged into WW1 over a pointless treaty with Belgium, you could find yourself dragged into needless conflicts over something an E.U. member state does.

The E.U. could pass laws or introduce policies that you dislike and being able to repel them or mitigate them becomes much more difficult.

Immigration is also an issue. Rather than cherry picking the best of the best, you need to account for much of the space being taken up by Europeans on free travel migration.

Rather than a doctor from Pakistan, you'll get a plumber from Poland.
>>
>>77524800
>hey guys convince me to leave, but don't at the same time...basically I want to prove that my opinions are right. also you're not allowed to uses all the reasons to make me change my mind.

You are an acctual plumfuck you pleb.
>>
YouMust vote to leave.....because UK must be our new Puerto Rico....
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.