[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO and officially on suicide watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24
File: kinnamakesyyougrabguns.png (235 KB, 298x395) Image search: [Google]
kinnamakesyyougrabguns.png
235 KB, 298x395
This guy served his country killing muslims while you were posting on 4chan.

>inb4 he fought for the jews who control the banks and media and military
>muh gunz
>INFRINGED

you lost /pol/. you just fucking lost.
>>
>>77522539
No true American would ever want his rights stripped by the government.

Marines are fags Army ftw
>>
>>77522539
>that question

Yup.
>>
>>77522539
>Daily News

Aka the anti-american commie rag owned by (((MORTY ZUCKERMAN)))
>>
We Never Die. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
>>
File: 1466039161424.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1466039161424.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>77522539
sage and reported 1 post by this ID

>also based Iraq >>77522751
>>
>No civilian should own a guy

Ftfy
>>
>>77522751
First post best post
>>
>>77522751
>>77522539

Also, I love how that jewish subhuman implies that Marines can't be commies: Lee Harvey Oswald was a Marine AND a commie.
>>
File: 1466039512640.jpg (311 KB, 1200x913) Image search: [Google]
1466039512640.jpg
311 KB, 1200x913
>>77523000
Syria, buddy, Syria
>>
>does that make him a gun grabbing commie too?
Abso-fucking-lutely
>>
Well he swore to uphold the constitution so I don't really understand why he served if he's going to go against it.
>>
>>77522539
>Does that make him a gun grabbing commie

Yes.
>>
File: 1283283076743274.png (6 KB, 136x98) Image search: [Google]
1283283076743274.png
6 KB, 136x98
>This guy wants to grab your guns! Does this make him a gun-grabber too?
Well... yeah
Doesn't it?
>>
>>77522539

That's not an AR-15 though, that's a fully automatic war meme.
>>
>>77522539
I bet I killed more people than him.

Drones man, honestly it feels like a video game to me.
>find suspicious fucks
>observe fucks do something bad
>get permission to kill
>kill
Plus snacks and coffee while you're doing it.
>>
>>77522539
That's an M4, not an AR-15. His argument is irrelevant.
>>
>>77522539
>marine
>doesn't even know what an assault rifle is
>>
>>77523317
What branch and mos friendo
>>
>>77523126
>>77522751

Isn't this argument a "No True Scotsman?"
>>
>>77522751
LOL THEY HAVE CONSISTENTLY RECEIVED STRIPPING OF THEIR RIGHTS WITH THEIR ARMS OPEN WIDE (AND MOUTH READY FOR THE GOVS CUM) FOR ABOUT 80 YEARS NOW.

>there are people who have literally 0 idea what has been happening and keep going on regarding the freedom of people
]
>think they understand anything about the world >think that "politics" are anything more than mental masturbation
>probably arrogantly thinks they are intelligent individuals
>actually believe/think/accept things just because others agree with them
>>
>>77523142
>>77522776
>>77522801
>>77523231
>>77523220
>>77523337
>>77523376

>this is how /pol/ argues, and it's why they are wrong on everything and no takes them seriously.
>>
File: 1456456491543.jpg (42 KB, 380x400) Image search: [Google]
1456456491543.jpg
42 KB, 380x400
>>77522539
isn't this precisely the very reason Americans defend their right to bear arms, should a government(and more likely military) become tyrant?
So yes, gun gibsmedat.
>>
>>77523317
sounds comfy. What does it take to become a drone video game player? I think i'm a bit to physically challenged for actual combat rolls.
>>
>>77523524
As a civilian it is almost impossible to buy an assault rifle you stupid nigger
>>
>>77522539
>one soldier wants to restrict gun ownership

Yeah lets just fuck the 2nd amendment up and ignore the overwhelming majority of over 90% of soldiers that refuse gun control to the point of announcing their gun for civil war.
>>
>>77522539
>because you should listen to a pawn in a disastrous and based on lies war.
>>
>>77523494
15W Army
Grey Eagle. Its the Army version of the Predator.

You can do it with any drone really, except you need to outsource the bomb-dropping.

Air Force does it too.
>>
>>77522539
Assault rifles are already banned without a federal license, dumbass.

Since 1934.

These idiots never give up.
>>
>>77523624
High School Diploma. Non-retarded ASVAB scores and normal athletic ability. Considering women are able to do it, not much.
>>
>>77522539
An AR-15 is only semi-automatic, not selective fire.
Therefore it is not an assault rifle.
>>
>>77522539
SAUCE YOUR BREAD MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>77523317
im going to ask you something that I assume youll give me a shit post answer but i just wanna take a shot (implying you are actually a sheep who is in the military)

>how does it feel to know that you yourself are a human being, an incredibly amazing organism that is part probably the most beautifully awesome thing that exists for thousands upon thousands of lightyears (because we have no idea where any other life is), waste your existence killing other beings that regardless of your own opinion/judgement about what they are based on bullshit "standards" (im talking about all institutions of thought desu) slowly degenerating your own existence to be nothing more than equivalent of a parasite/virus that kills other beings?

How horrifying it is to see all these humans degenerate their existence without even realizing what they are.
>>
>>77522539
>Hey, NRA: this random nobody who pooped in a desert once has a political opinion. Does the fact that he was on glorified welfare make said opinion more valid?
>>
>>77522539
But anon, (and gun-grabbing commie fighting in Iraq), no civilian can own that gun.
That's an assault rifle capable of fully automatic fire. Unless it was prudoced before 1986, no civilian can legally get their hands on that thing.
What's your point?
>>
>>77522539
Gun Grabbers are retards.
The AR-15 rifle are semi-automatic and not fully automatic weapons like the ones used in the military.

Gun Grabbers just don't like them cuz the AR-15 LOOKS like a military rifle.

If this gun had a wood stock they wouldn't care. Besides, there's much more powerful guns you can buy that make the AR-15 look like a 22
>>
>>77523691
suck my dick faggot
>>
He didn't even use an AR15 lol
>>
>>77522539
Assault rifles as classified are already banned in the US. The term you're looking for is semi automatic as if the same as most hunting rifles. Great work supporting a law that is already in place.
>>
>>77522539
But any gun that has a fully automatic firing function cannot be obtained by normal citizens... Fully Automatic = Assault Rifle
An AR-15 is considered an assault weapon, since it can only be fired as a semi automatic.
>>
>>77522539
yes to the quesiton in the headline
>>
>>77524706
Thanks friendo, didn't see your post before I replied.
>>
>>77522539
>Does that make him a gun-grabbing commie too?

Absolutely.
>>
>>77524243
#1 I get paid and the job is interesting
#2 I'm good at my job, and that feels good
#3 I don't feel anything for those fucks. Most of them deserve it. Sure a few might have been enslaved into fighting against their will, but they would have killed me, if they were able.

Honestly I have no philosophical problem with them wanting to kill me, another combatant. But in that case I'd prefer their death to mine.
>>
>>77523152
I had to check to make sure that was a real Ben Garrison pic. He has been putting out some really good pictures this election cycle. I legit feel bad for the guy.
>>
>>77524244

See this is the pinnacle of retardation. over 4,000 of your countrymen in that desert killing extremist radical muslims DIED. Those soldiers went through more in their life than you could ever accomplish with your piddly desk job or college classes or whatever the fuck you do for a living

and you call them welfare queens. You've never been deployed to the desert. You don't know what it's like being on a foot patrol in Fallujah or Raqqa or Baghdad, 110 degrees, going home to sandy barracks, moldy showers, spending hours in the desert just looking for someone to kill your friend. Spending 6 months away from your wife and children.

You have NO fucking clue what that life is like and that's why you're the privileged white fucking faggot on the internet you pussy-whipped bitch.
>>
>>77522539
Yes, it makes him a gun grabbing commie. Military service does not exempt someone from being a statist shill, in fact you are more likely to be one. This man does not value freedom and wouldn't know what it meant if it slapped him in the face.
>>
>>77522539

>"This Marine served in Iraq & he says assault rifles should be banned. Does that make him a gun-grabbing commie, too?"

Uh, yes?
>>
(((NY Daily "News")))
>>
File: gettinjiggywithit.jpg (1 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
gettinjiggywithit.jpg
1 MB, 4320x2432
>>77525136
You really are sucking that welfare queen dick tonight, aren't you.

You will never, ever. ever disarm law abiding citizens of a free republic.

pic very fucking related.
>>
>>77523524
Not an argument
>>
>>77522539
My wife's a US Marine who thinks civilians should own any gun they want.
>>
>>77522539
shall not be infringed
>>
>>77525136
Maybe not a welfare queen, but this meaningless appeal to authority does not make his opinion valid let alone well informed.

PS: Sounds like your whiny ass should have joined the Air Force.
>>
>>77522539

Thanks for your opinion but the 2nd allows us not to be ruled by the opinions of military men.
>>
I cant wait until they get another trendy hastag going to ban guns.

Commie liberal aholes.
>>
>>77522539
I served too and think civilians should be able to own nuclear powered tanks. Now what?
>>
>>77525362
Oh shit the lolbitarians are here.
>>
File: 1465956582400.png (271 KB, 344x380) Image search: [Google]
1465956582400.png
271 KB, 344x380
>>77522539
>boston hat

dropped
>>
>>77522539
Who gives a fuck what some welfare queen thinks?

Honestly, his opinion means fuck all.
>>
File: 1460088572875.png (107 KB, 1334x1045) Image search: [Google]
1460088572875.png
107 KB, 1334x1045
>>
>>77522539
being a military man, he wouldn't lose his gun, only civilians would

so what he's saying is "I want to have more power than civilians"

I don't trust him
>>
File: 1438269375862.jpg (151 KB, 580x762) Image search: [Google]
1438269375862.jpg
151 KB, 580x762
>>77522539
Many marines say you should vote Republican. Does the Daily News want to imply everyone should do that too? What kind of weak argument is this. I'd bet there are loads of marines who would argue everyone should have the right to firearms. It's surreal how immensely low the quality of leftist argumentation is nowadays

>Right-wing people generally like marines
>a random marine says a thing
>This thing
must now be law
>Right wing btfo
>>
>telling people what should and what they shouldn't own
I wish my nanny state Government would let us defend ourselves against criminals
>>
>>77522539
fuuuck
now im
>#shillaryforhillary
>#mentalyshill
>#justfuckmyshitup
>>
>>77524243
oh and perhaps it wasn't clear.

Every airstrike goes through a process where you establish the identity of the target, hostile intent/threat to friendlies and collateral damage. I don't make that decision.
>>
>>77522539
He's a disposable drone who fights for the military industrial complex. He has no say over my rights. This isn't a military dictatorship.
>>
>>77525392
how's it feel knowing she gets banged by all the boys when she's away?
>>
>>77525136
And the overwhelming majority of those people would shit all over the retard in the OP for being retarded, because the overwhelming majority of people in the military support gun rights and having guns

Yeah he served. Yeah he probably went through hell. Does that make his retarded opinion coming out of his retarded mouth because his retarded brain told it to move any more valid? No, it doesn't.
>>
>>77522539
Find the name of the person who wrote that article. Target them directly through cuberwarfare and disrupting their career and life. We need to start bringing in the proverbial heads of reporters.

Treason is normally punished by death, but the best we can hope for in this world is to crush a few reporter's careers and livelihoods.
>>
>>77525136
>6 months away
I fucking wish it was only 6 months.

Maybe you're assuming 12mo with mid-tour leave. And that would be a mostly incorrect assumption.
>>
>>77525136
Wahh! Gibs me hand job for doing a job I signed up for! Fuck you. A LOT of us k ow that feel you fucking special snowflake. Get over yourself. You did your job. The job you signed up for and CHOSE to do. Now we get to call ourselves "heroes" whatever the fuck that means.
>>
>>77525136
I laugh at your dead friends and stolen wife; I weep for your poor kids whose daddy was too stupid to get a real job and be a real man and instead ran off to the desert to play solder and shoot 3rd worlders for his own ego
>>
>>77522539
>does that make him a gun-grabbing commie too?
No, it makes him one of those retards that call people civvies and think their 3 months of getting yelled at makes them superior to everyone else despite the fact that they graduated in the bottom 20% of their high-school class.

He'll probably be homeless in 10 years.

The military is overwhelmingly pro-gun and Republican.
>>
BUT IF TERRORISTS CAN'T BUY GUNS OBAMA WILL PERSONALLY COME TO MY HOUSE AND TAKE MUH 300 GORILLION GUNS!!111
>>
> does that make him a gun grabbing commie too?
Yes it does, treason to the constitution is also a capital offense...
>>
>>77522539
>le square shouldered sports/military guy

Public school meat puppet should have died out there. They're raising the next generation of school athletes to be narcissistic hen peckers, obsessed with keeping everyone else down. When guns get grabbed it will be because of some Tim Tebow looking mother fucker talking about what a big Christian man he is, and how he thinks guns are gays as fuck.
>>
>>77522539
It actually does make him a commie. Commies believe in privileged ownership while everybody else gets the shaft.
>>
>>77525136
post mos fagot grunt or GTFO
>>
>>77522539
literally not an argument, the article
>>
>This one guy said X
>SEE
>>
>take oath to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic
>except the parts I don't like xDDDDDD
he sounds like that cuck from the Joe Rogan Experience the other day. What the fuck is wrong with muhreens?
>>
File: 1449999403418.jpg (2 MB, 3572x2128) Image search: [Google]
1449999403418.jpg
2 MB, 3572x2128
Are we the bad guys, lads?
>>
>>77525362
>>77525994

>>77526117
>Wahh! Gibs me hand job for doing a job I signed up for!

>>77526134

Just edgy people who didn't spend time in the desert and think that being in the military is some entitlement program. Fuck you. You've never been shot at.

>I laugh at your dead friends

You would never say that shit anywhere except the internet you bitch. Go say that to a veteran's face. See, you don't have to agree with the war. I don't and I daresay any of the troops in Iraq REALLY believed their fighting was for a just cause.

But you have probably lived a very uneventful life that is very safe and void of all risk. There are some of your fellow men who interrupted their plans and their lives to do something you could never do. You get on 4chan and brag about how you want ISIS dead but not one of would ever put the boots on and join the fight.

So I just want you guys to remember who you are. You are the ones who chose not to serve. That's fine, others will do it for you. You can call them welfare queens, grunts, jew-fighters, but there is another side to reality that you will never see. You think because you saw hurt locker you know war, fuck you. Fuck you. You don't have the slightest clue what war is like. There are people who have seen things that you won't find on bestgore.com
>>
>>77525111
you completely misunderstood my question

1. The fact that it is a "job" or you get paid or enjoy it is irrelevant (not asking you to morally justify what you're doing LOL; interesting you thought that).

I don't feel anything for those fucks either, in fact i bet most people that get killed by military that are uninvolved civilians probably had it coming.
I
My purpose in asking you that question is that, regardless of all the dogma/opinions/mental masturbation/institutions that have convinced you that what you do is good, whether they are rational or not (as in there ARE rational reasons for killing) you yourself have become the equivalent of a parasite or virus since your purpose is to kill. Furthermore how does it feel to be a sheep herded into this type of existence, since whether you agree or not; you are being manipulated into doing what you do (by society, by your officers/leaders etc).

In the grand scheme of reality as a human being, most the bullshit in the world doesn't actually matter however killing other life is supercedent to anything really. I have just one final thing that I hope you read.

There will come a time when humans will have to "cleanse" (for the lack of a better word LOL) themselves of things that cause them to kill each other, since there WILL come a time where humans will be faced with outright extinction. You will be among those that the rest will be glad no longer exist.

Since you joined the military I assume you receive "feels good" from honor,respect and belonging to your people or country; eventually what you did will be deemed something incredibly inhuman and degenerate.

Even if you think everything I've said is bullshit it still doesn't change the fact that you are perpetuating (even if not by a lot since i dont think humans can become extinct very easily) the extinction of life. Literally the opposite of the whole point of life..

>really makes you think huh... ( it prob doesn't just memeing)
>>
>>77522539

So somebody who wasn't smart enough to go to college and had to join the marines to afford anything is now an expert on anything? Ok
>>
>>77526346
The public school raises sports shits like him to think they're Samurai. He see's himself as far above any of these other plebs.
>>
>>77526847
>didn't spend time in the desert
>never been shot at
See, this sentiment you keep repeating is why I'm mocking you. You seem to think this somehow matters. It doesn't. Getting shot at in the desert doesn't make you a better person and it doesn't give you any special insight and it doesn't give your opinions and special weight. Get over it.
>>
>>77526948
How do you know the level of his intelligence?
>>
>>77522539

US military here. All civilians should have access to select fire rifles and sub machineguns. Debate me.
>>
>>77526847
>you want ISIS dead but not one of would ever put the boots on and join the fight.

ISIS is our proxy army you stupid fuck. They fight so we don't have to. It's all about keeping the sand niggers spinning in circles.
>>
>>77522539

Seth Moulton was my platoon commander in IRaq, i cant believe hes this cucked

hes a harvard grad how retarded can he be?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77526948
He literally shot a military gun for a living. How does that not give his opinion on the matter some sort of weight?

Oh right it doesn't suit your "hurr durr gotta arm up for the race war" narrative so it must be wrong. Surprised nobody has decided he's a gay commie jewish plant who's secretly a transgender muslim.
>>
>>77522539
>No civilian can afford that gun
FTFY

Even if someone could afford one, they would need the blessing of Byron Todd Jones himself
>>
>>77527304

read these if you want a "debate" lol
>>77524243
>>77526848
>>
>>77522539
It is already illegal for a civilian to purchase a new assault rifle. It has been for decades due to the National Firearms Act.

What exactly are you asking for? You want them to be double illegal?
>>
>>77527156
As opposed to what? What did you do with your life that is so real and important? I'm not saying that people who are in the army deserve special privileges or opinions.

But do you really think you are on the same level as Marcus Luttrell? Do you think your life is nearly as interesting as his?
>>
>>77526327
The no-fly list is bullshit which is why left wing news commentators hated before the 2008 election. At least the ACLU has remained consistent in their opposition to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_BaV3-wOLg
>>
>>77522539

>implying the best trained people are part of organizations

Master Senpai Bruce Lee left organizations because they are cancer and aids.
Bet you 1000$ there is some country town bumpkin fuck that is more fit than that marine and a better shot. You're telling me that man doesn't have the right to defend himself with whichever weapon he choses simply on the fact he doesn't have your "Special Tickets and Titles"?

Nah, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>77527389
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3227607/U-S-hostage-Kayla-Mueller-fingernails-pulled-repeatedly-raped-ISIS-leader-Yazidi-sex-slave-reveals-torment-aid-worker-s-harrowing-final-months-forced-secret-wife-Al-Baghdadi.html

You let your women get raped by them and you wish for them to exist so that they can use their caliphate to bomb Brussels, Paris, and even your own country. Yes, let's just let them exist.

Actually, fuck you. I want them dead.
>>
>>77523624
Some combat rolls have icing on them.
>>
>>77526134
Get a load of this faggot. You excited for summer break?
>>
>>77527471
It's not even worth arguing with thtem. For all the shit they talk about everybody else being sensitive these alt-right faggots have the worst case of special-snowflakism. Most of them sit in their basements complaining how Mexicans stole all those jobs they weren't applying for anyways and all the blacks fucking white women they would never get near anyways. Sometimes they take breaks to pat each other on the back for being the edgiest kid int heir biology class.
>>
>>77527398
How DOES it give his opinion some sort of weight? Some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard uttered about firearms came from the mouths of servicemen.

>>77527471
>What did you do with your life that is so real and important?
>Do you think your life is nearly as interesting as his?
Damn I really triggered you, huh. This isn't some kind of competition, literally my point was just that someone being a muhreen doesn't mean we should listen to what they have to say about public policy.
>>
>>77522539

Assault Rifles are already banned.
>>
>>77523317
drones are the fathers of ISIS
you are a monster
>>
>>77527156
Well I have. And this echo of, "Hurr.. you wa Nevada shut at!" Sounds like some faggot fresh out of AIT or a cook. Maybe a driver waxing idiotic about how brave he is. 6 months away from home in the sandbox? Nigger please. You're not as special as you think you are. We're a dime a dozen & that's what we do.
>>
>>77527398

If he's so smart why doesn't he known that Assault Rifles are already heavily restricted?
>>
>>77522539
>holding a banned for civilian use assault rifle
>"no civilian should own this gun"
actually you lost
>>
File: 1466084823966.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1466084823966.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>77527994

>knowledge being confused for intelligence

>mfw when humans refuse to use their amazing brains to think critically
>>
>>77528183

If he's so smart why would he put forth an opinion in public without understanding or having knowledge of the subject?
>>
File: ClusterBomb.webm (283 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ClusterBomb.webm
283 KB, 480x360
>>77527628
I want them all dead too, but our cucked government's not going to let that happen. Promoting infighting is a classic strategy to fuck with your enemies.
>>
File: Adolf_Eichmann_at_Trial1961.jpg (12 KB, 220x325) Image search: [Google]
Adolf_Eichmann_at_Trial1961.jpg
12 KB, 220x325
>>77525111
>>
>>77522539
That's an automatic not a civilian semi-automatic
>>
>>77528271
If he's so smart why would he reply to an Australian?
>>
>>77527855
Because he was formally trained in it's use. Not just the shooting part, but the safety and maintenance aspect. It certainly holds more weight then an image board full of basement dwellers who just need to make sure they can cling to their fantasies of shooting scary brown people one day
>>
>>77522539

Isn't that an M4? which is an actual assault rifle capable of full auto and has a large caliber

Civies are not allowed to own that are they? If they the regulations for one are like our regulations for damn pistols!

So in short assault weapons are banned!
>>
>>77523317
I'm really out of the loop.
What I remember is that foot soldiers recognize an area and ask for air support, then a drone drops a bomb. That's how warfare works in my head.
Are you telling that a lot of drones are flying around, killing muzzies after only making a call? Is that easy nowadays?
>>
>>77522539
But...why should the government own those weapons?
>>
>>77522539
Yes it fucking does.
>>
>>77527855
Answer the question. What are you doing in your life right now and how does it have more value than someone who has been deployed to a war zone.
>>
>>77522539

Yes, he is a gun grabbing commie. Why is this even a question?
>>
>>77528544
They're very close to banned.
It is completely illegal for a civilian to purchase a new assault rifle, like they might in a gun store.
It is legal for a civilian to purchase a grandfathered, already-registered assault rifle from another civilian via a very lengthy and expensive process involving a lot of interaction with the ATF.
It's not like you can go to Walmart and pick one up like you can with a standard semi-auto rifle.
>>
>>77522539
>Sux fan
No fucking wonder this welfare queen is anti-gun

>Iraq war is bad
>guy who fought in said war agrees with us
>this guy is cool, be like him
>>
>>77526848
>respond to my autistic a priori reasoning and accept my nihilistic conclusion
You could extend the same reasoning to a meter maid or employee of many service industries.

>There will come a time when humans will have to "cleanse" (for the lack of a better word LOL) themselves of things that cause them to kill each other
That would require a memetic rewrite of the human psyche into an artificial state while guarding fiercely against regression. The conflict won't disappear, just be hidden. It won't happen in your lifetime and it won't be like the song "Imagine".
>>
>>77522539
>>is he a gun grabbing commie

Yes, yes he is.
>>
>>77527862

actually that was the geneva conventions
>>
>>77522539
"Yes."
>>
File: soath broulkon.png (390 KB, 621x607) Image search: [Google]
soath broulkon.png
390 KB, 621x607
>>
>>77522539
I guess he didn't understand the oath he took to protect and preserve the fucking constitution, so fuck that Marine.
>>
>>77528425

He didn't.

He's smart enough to know when he's wrong and abandon thread.
>>
>>77528741

>being in a war makes you a valuable person

cool, he sat in the desert sucking dirt and getting stones thrown at him, what a great human being.
>>
>>77522539
assault riffles are already banned
>>
>>77528466

Too bad he couldn't spend 30 seconds on google to find out the gun he's holding is already banned.
>>
>>77522539
Wow, the cuck pledged an oath to uphold the Constitution. Fucking commie rat
>>
>>77525136
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>77522539
Yes. 1 voice does not a chorus make. Even if it is a marine.
>>77523231
>>77523337
Doesn't matter if it is an M4, AR-15, M-16, AK-47, or a fucking suppressed Thompson .45 with a drum magazine from WWII. Semi-auto or full-auto...If I have the cash and the willingness to go through the paperwork required to own it then I should be able to fucking well own it
>>
>>77529490

Probably why they've been banned since the 80's.
>>
>>77522539
>being surprised that a marine said something retarded
>>
>>77528592
No, there is pretty much a general officer who gives a thumbs up or down for airstrikes.

They always want to know
>How do we know this is actually the enemy and not some farmer who is also in the area
>What's the threat to friendlies, and where are the friendlies
>What else will blow up if we strike
>other considerations
It just happens fast.

So if there's an infantry unit who can see and describe the enemy in a way for the pilot to find the enemy, most of the steps are already complete.
>>
>>77524401
Nupid sigger!
>>
>>77522539

You'd think a Marine would already know Assault Rifles are banned for civilians and would know an AR-15 isn't an Assault Rifle.
>>
File: The Army of the Free.png (4 MB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
The Army of the Free.png
4 MB, 1600x1169
>>77522539

The opinion of boot-kissing government goons doesn't concern me.

When I see a US soldier, I don't see a defender of my liberty, I see someone I might have to kill to protect my liberty.

The last soldiers who died for my liberty were wearing gray.

Also, NY Daily News is Jew Propaganda of the highest order
>>
>>77522539

Few civilians do own M16s or its various carbine variants
>>
File: 20150520_195919000_iOS.png (31 KB, 960x878) Image search: [Google]
20150520_195919000_iOS.png
31 KB, 960x878
>>77522539
>Marine attention-whore kek
>Seeks attention

/pol/ BTFO

How will we ever recover?
>>
>>77531022
Carbines are fucking ass piss.
If your barrel is less than 20 inches long it's only good for shooting yourself in the mouth with.
>>
>>77531206

hot opinions
>>
>>77522539
Of course people with shell shock don't want more war or anything associated with it
>>
>>77531206

Nothing wrong with a mid length, 16-18 inch range. Much easier to use and carry, and only marginally less accurate
>>
>>77531206
pistol length AK>pistol length AR
>>
>>77528466
The fact that you think his training on use and maintenance is any harder than a youtube search shows you have no idea how unsafe grunts can be.

Most likely his armorer did the more intensive things for him. Even then, knowing how to take care of the gun and knowing not to point it at people doesn't make him god.
>>
>>77531753

Obviously. The direct gas impingement system wasn't built for an 8 inch gun, and the hacks to make it work are unreliable
>>
>>77527390
>hes a harvard grad how retarded can he be?
>Harvard
This came together faster than I was expecting.
>>
>>77531990
pistol length AK>pistol length pistol AR
>>
>>77522539
he should have died.
>>
>>77529490

I wonder what's the general spread of political affiliations for the military. You know there'll always be a few guys who never see it your way.
>>
>>77528466

M16/AR15 mantainence. Pop it open, clean the bolt, regrease it, put it back together. Run some solvent through the bore once every couple hundred rounds
>>
File: obama gun control vs drones.jpg (95 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
obama gun control vs drones.jpg
95 KB, 960x960
>>77527862
This^
>>
>>77522539
Wonder how much he got paid to say that and pretend that he enforces it.
>>
itt: retards arguing retards
>>
>>77522751
Army fag here, marine infantry are notoriously dumb compared to their army light infantry equivalent and their spec ops are a joke
>>
>does that make him a gun grabbing commie
yes it does you fucking retard
>>
>>77523152
Post the original.
>>
A kid I went to high school with was a staffer during his campaign. Guess what religion the kid is...
>>
>>77532585

At least they didn't adopt ACU aka "Clown Makeup Makes Better Camouflage"

Or replace the tried and true M203 with that overpriced piece of crap known as the M320

Or replace the fairly reliable M16A4 with the meme-tier M4
>>
File: marsoc.jpg (297 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
marsoc.jpg
297 KB, 1080x720
>>77532585

Also MARSOC's loadout looks pretty cool
>>
>>77522539
how do we know if he is talking about his m16 or the single shot ar15?
>>
>>77526631

the fuck is wrong with that background blur/bokeh?
>>
File: 1466041393886.jpg (17 KB, 234x327) Image search: [Google]
1466041393886.jpg
17 KB, 234x327
>>77522539
>>
File: us military shills btfo'd.jpg (1 MB, 1122x731) Image search: [Google]
us military shills btfo'd.jpg
1 MB, 1122x731
>>77532136
This^

ITT: We celebrate dead government goons the same way Westboro Baptist Church does.
>>
>>77533149
either one, he needs to die.
>>
File: LGBT#ShootBack.png (157 KB, 1596x984) Image search: [Google]
LGBT#ShootBack.png
157 KB, 1596x984
The LGBT lobby is very influential.
We need to get as many LGBT type people on the side of the #2A. They are like sheep, if they even think lots of other gay people are in favor of the #2A it could make a big difference.
Please share on twitter etc.
>>
>>77533785
Article to show LGBT support for #2A

http://www.dailywire.com/news/6612/west-hollywood-inundated-poster-rainbow-gadsen-hank-berrien
>>
File: 161592_hi.jpg (16 KB, 395x232) Image search: [Google]
161592_hi.jpg
16 KB, 395x232
>>77522539
This is a taco.
You are a white male.
Checkmate, vegans.
>>
>>77522751

Iraqi is correct.

Marines are painful. Worked in joint service environment, marines worst to work with.

I always keked when the navy was doing something, and the marines rushed in to join the group. The cringe from the navy folks always made me laugh.

Its like in middle school when the weird retarded kid comes up to the group and says something like "my shoes are glow. I live them", and the group smiles and nods, hoping it'll go away.
>>
>>77522539
Wow, no American should own an illegal fully automatic rifle. That really speaks to the NRA
>>
>>77522539
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.