[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is life on $7.50 an hour .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: TWIRLING2.webm (3 MB, 632x478) Image search: [Google]
TWIRLING2.webm
3 MB, 632x478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCB1t28nDU

And you fuckers are telling me she, and everyone else who works 40 hours a week, don't deserve $15 an hour!?
>>
> single mom
well there's your problem
>>
>>77504544
i bet that girl gets at least $50 for the full hour
>>
Yes. Doubling the minimum wage without reference to the value of their labor and cost of living across the country is fucking stupid. You want real wages to increase control immigration and stop having ten kids
>>
>>77504544
>fat ass complaining about not having enough money.
>>
>>77504544
This is a lie.
$7.50 an hour = poverty = free food, free housing and free healthcare for kids and mom.
>>
>>77504544
Some people had to study to get 15$ an hour.
>>
>>77504544
>father is in prison
>>
>>77504544
Why does it matter what anyone here says about this?
NO ONE HERE CONTROLS MINIMUM WAGE
>>
>>77504544
>housing
>electricity
>so much food that she's obese
Her life doesn't seem so bad to me.
>>
File: 1460249937921.png (204 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1460249937921.png
204 KB, 358x310
>>77504738
>>
>>77504544
Nobody "deserves" anything, dumbass.

You take a low-paying job at the agreed on pay rate, that's your problem if it isn't enough for you to live how you want.

Liberal thinking is retarded and delusional.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (11 KB, 201x201) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
11 KB, 201x201
>>77504544

> the mono twirl
>>
NOT A LIVING WAGE. GET A REAL JOB
>>
>>77504544
Everyone on this board should be for raising the minimum wage because of the negative impact it will have on the poor.

The Schadenfreude will be delicious.
>>
>>77504544
30% of income to rent? Well, I pay around 40% and I'm high-educated in a high-paid job but I don't receive any benefits. Fuck off, I can barely think of having children because of economic situation. Why do you make kids if you can't afford them? And where is the daddy?
>>
Are you saying that a single mother who works a customer service job from 9 - 5 should be paid the same as a skilled tradesman who makes upwards to $45/hour?
>>
>>77504544
Well,
shouldn't have fucked up your life.

t. birth control
>>
240 per paycheck? So she works like, 2 days a week.

And you have to really not give a fuck to stay at minimum wage. I worked at $8/hr for a year, got another job at $10, and I worked my ass off and got bumped up to $13/hr when I got promoted. And don't give me that "Oh I gotta take care of deez keeds," my coworker worked 80 hour weeks while he had 4 kids to take care of.

She can fuck off.
>>
her life must be really hard

free housing
free food
free healthcare
and a part time job where you can fuck up everything on a daily bases

now trying try living without the government gibs me dems, having to work FULL TIME everyday without being a complete fuck up, not being late, and not calling in sick every other week.
>>
I want to know if everyone that makes over minimum is going to get an equivalent raise.

Someone who is making 15 an hour doing a harder hard is sure as fuck going to be mad as fuck suddenly making minimum wage.
>>
>>77504544
have not seen her hustle once. everything is slow as fuck.
>>
>>77504544
>food is paid for
>child care is paid for
>housing is paid for
>LIFE IS SO HARD!

Can liberals and niggers just admit that the problem isn't "need?" Every need is taken care of. The problem is niggers and liberals are lazy fucks that want to get paid 100% to not work at all.
>>
>>77505632
How fucking expensive is housing? I pay less than 25% of my income on housing for a 3 bed, 2 bath 1600sf home and I'm just middle class (towards the low end too)
>>
>>77506220
Well, I make 4.2K in month, minus taxes and deductions = 2.7K, rent is 1.3K (60 square meters) so it's nearly 50% of income. Without family I consider myself upper middle class. And I have a master's degree in STEM and working in high-tech export industry. Feeling fucked.
>>
>>77504544
Bitch gets welfare and other benefits and has the gall to whine about being too lazy to get any more than the most menial minimum wage paying job?

Struggle my ass you fat, lazy nigger.
>>
>>77504544
Nice maths burgerfag.
> $240 every 2 weeks
> $7.5 an hour
= 32 hours every 2 weeks...

This bitch is working 16 hours a week and expecting to support a future criminal...?

ITS A CHILDS JOB...!!!

Gets $140 a week for child support.
> "i pay $10 a week for child care"

FUCK THIS BITCH...!!!!!
>>
You're supposed to not work a $7.50 job when you get a kid
>>
>>77507326
also holy fuck your poor people in America have nice and big houses
>>
>>77504544
Seriously never once does this bitch mention any effort whatsoever on her part to increase her income. Nobody who makes large amounts of money just settled for whatever the first, easiest job they could get was and expect to just stick with that with no more effort ever on anything and be successful.

Fuck these people piss me off. Dumb bitches like her are what's wrong with this country. Demanding more money for nothing, in order to pay for their own irresponsible choices. You dug your own debt hole now fucking deal with it yourself. Don't use a kid as an excuse, could have used BC or condoms or just fucking abstained if those option were some how not available (despite being free and readily available) or had a fucking abortion.
>>
>>77507466
Was looking at the same... two-storey houses for the poor? Try living in a trash can, then you can call yourself poor.
>>
>>77504544
One of the first things she said

> Manager came it at 0800 after i had been at work for an hour and told me to clock out.

And people think raising the minimum wage would help her, she would eiher work half as much or get fired. The McDonalds can already almost not afford to pay her.
>>
>raise minimum wage
>people who make more than minimum wage don't get a raise
>cost of living goes up as inflation drives up costs
>every makes more, but also spends more
>middle class evaporates
>society is divided into Have and Have-Nots

Oh boy.
>>
>>77504544
>I'm a single mom
>I make $7.50 an hour
Why the fuck are you a single mom if you only make 7.50 an hour? And why the fuck do you have a nicer than me?
>>
>>77507140
I think it's after tax it's 240$
>>
>>77504544
>22
>has kid
>no man in the picture
>HURR DURR WHY CAN'T I PROVIDE FOR MY KID

Shouldn't have gotten knocked up out of wedlock. Tough shit.
>>
>>77505580

>3drdWGeh

3rd World Ghetto? gtfo
>>
>>77507696
^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>77508086
she doesnt pay taxes
>>
>>77504544
>And you fuckers are telling me she, and everyone else who works 40 hours a week, don't deserve $350 an hour!?
>>
>>77508087
She gets in food stamps what I get for 1 week on my entire full time work.

Nice.

And I checked food prices in America. Tons of shit is less expensive especially the luxury shit like Cola, Chips, Chocolate bars and so on...

Why doesn't she have a garden?
Why isn't she buying in season vegetables and pickling them?
Why isn't she buying whole chicken and de boneing them and freezing the rest?
Why isn't she making 20L of soup with fresh vegetables that lasts a whole fucking week?

I cook a soup each week on Sunday. I have it for the next 5 days. I use like 200g of cheap as shit chicken meat, some bones, 4 carrots, 2 parsley, 2 onions and celery root and so on...

I make my own dought for pizza.
I make my own jam each season out of my gardens strawberries and raspberries.
I make Elder Flower juice every year and I have like tons of syrup...

HOLY SHIT AMERICANS I MEAN HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>She needs 27$ an hour to live
Bullshit my dad raised me and my sister at 15$ an hour.
>>
>>77508900
No survival skills.
If she didnt get gibs me dats
she'd be fucking dead
>>
>>77504544
a man fucked that girl in your webm

bless that man
>>
>>77504544
stopped watching it at
>im 22
>im single mother
hope they both die
>>
>>77504544
does anyone have a link to that full video?
>>
>>77508900
>Based Croatia doing everything himself and thinks Cola as luxury
I fucking love you.
>>
>>77508900
>Why doesn't she have a garden?
hard to have a garden without a yard.
>>
>>77505892
no, that has happened before in cali but this would just raise the bottom. if you were making $15 an hour before your money just got worth a whole lot less.
>>
>>77508900

>Why isn't she buying in season vegetables and pickling them?
she's a dumb bitch
>Why isn't she buying whole chicken and de boning them and freezing the rest?
she's a dumb bitch
>Why isn't she making 20L of soup with fresh vegetables that lasts a whole fucking week?
she's a dumb bitch
>I cook a soup each week on Sunday. I have it for the next 5 days. I use like 200g of cheap as shit chicken meat, some bones, 4 carrots, 2 parsley, 2 onions and celery root and so on...
she's a dumb bitch
>I make my own dought for pizza.
your white (100% guess)
>I make my own jam each season out of my gardens strawberries and raspberries.
your white (100% guess)
>I make Elder Flower juice every year and I have like tons of syrup...
your white (100% guess)

Where did you learn all that anon? Teach yourself? Family member? Good school?

NOT MAKING EXCUSES.... but would you teach a cooking class WITH KNIVES to these people???
>>
>>77504544
she looks exactly like the type of bitch at McDonalds that yells at the customers or will get an attitude if you ask her a question. there's a reason she's the first to be told to go home when they have too many hours and it's probably because she's shit at her job. if she has it rough at home but she's a good worker management would probably let her work and send someone else home. mopey nigger acting extra mopey for the cameras so she can get more money.
>>
>>77508900
you were taught how to do all of these things by loving family members, she was taught how to buy knee high boots and get pregnant and complain.
>>
>>77504544
If I want to see life on $7.50 an hour, I'll go to a Trump rally, kek.
>>
>>77504544
$2592/yr taxpayer funded food.
$7280/yr taxpayer funded child care.
$1500/yr taxpayer funded rent.
I know she's on other benefits that they didn't list. Lots of states help pay electricity and water too for low income people. Also EITC which is free money in your pocket every April.

Look how updated and nice her apartment is, they even have those fake granite counter tops.

She takes home $120 a week so I assume she grosses like $160 so she works no more than 25 hours a week.

She's 22 and has 1 year experience part time at McDonalds. So wtf was she doing from ages 16 to 20? Besides fornicating and taking drugs.

Must be nice having to work so little and having so much handed to you for free. She needs to move back in with an older relative, leave little nigga with them, get a second part time job, and get off those government programs.
>>
>>77504544
>6:04
>iPhone
>>
>>77504544
She fucked up. Plain and simple.

>Probably did shit in school
>had a child when she was a teen
Now she has to live with the consequences.
>>
>>77504544
> I'm a single mom
> work in McDonalds
Called it

gimme gimme dat
>>
>>77508900
And U.S. minimum wage is about thrice Croatia's. Meaning she works about 16 hours a week. That's pretty much below part time.
>>
>>77509642
That's a bad excuse. Everyone has now access to internet and /pol/ in which golden advices for life are given freely.
>>
File: 1465381476116.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1465381476116.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
The answer is simple.

Abortions for all poor blacks!
>>
>>77509198
> hope they both die
you know thats not going to work right?????

If they all fucking died it would be the perfect fix.

The ISSUE is they won't die fast enough, or instantly, and when they realise we're not listening to their """"""""" needs """""""", their going to BURN THIS SHIT DOWN...

There is no route from here to there without MAJOR CHIMP OUT

She's one of how many?
1,000,000 just like her??
>>
File: FullSizeRender102.jpg (100 KB, 747x736) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender102.jpg
100 KB, 747x736
>>77504544

OP, it's not about the minimum wage, it's about the system itself, it's broken.

We are entering the days of slavery again, Egyptian ways of life.

Where the high class sit around and circle jerk in their cult, they create a class managers who oversee the slaves.

It's no longer about taking care of your employees, it's about money and slaves. Class control.

The boomers had it differently. Management positions vs. Regular Employee wasn't a difference between $25,000 and $100,000. It was often a $5 to $10 dollar difference per hour.

Everything is being corrupted by greed and money.

Look at the dental industry, somehow technology gets better, somehow the tools cost less to build but the price keeps going up. It's all about greed.

Did you buy your energy saving light LED bulbs? Do you have your low watt cpu and led tv running? Well, enjoy your electricity rates going up. That will teach you to be conservative and try to avoid paying the money we think you owe us.
>>
>>77504544
>>77504544
>And you fuckers are telling me she, and everyone else who works 40 hours a week, don't deserve $15 an hour!?

No one """""deserves""""" anything.

First off, if all she can earn is $7.5 an hour why has she had a child? Where is the man she had it with? Could it be that these things are irresponsible decisions and she is now living the consequences of those decisions?
>>
>>77509431
Where does this suspiciously looking door lead to?

I'm going to wager it leads to a very very unkempt yard that has 3 metric tons of weed(not marijuana) 5 feet tall.
>>
Do these 3 things and you are gauranteed not to be poor in the US:

1) graduate highschool
2) don't have kids before you are married
3) have a job

She fucked up atleast 2 of those.
>>
>>77509308
It isn't a luxury. Its bad investment and waste of money.
>>
>>77505016
>Implying obesity is a sign of prosperity
>>
>>77504544

>TFW my unemployment benefits were over double people like that's wage.

Feels good man. It's a shitty conundrum though. She should have made better decisions and not had children and actively participated in career advancement. At the same time though, you can't just let people starve and go homeless if you can help it. I mean, you can be an edgy cunt and say you totally can let them, but that's the easiest way to have a violent destabilized underclass when their survival needs are compromised.
>>
>>77509799
kek. fucking of course. i make 80k a year and i still havent gotten an iphone yet. but for some reason it seems like every nigger on government assistance has an iphone and apple products. i wonder if they moved shit out of her apartment too to make it look extra depressing.
>>
>>77509975

>Could it be that these things are irresponsible decisions and she is now living the consequences of those decisions?

libtards response will be "there shouldn't be consequences for having unprotected sex with unreliable men, sex is NATURAL, it was probably an ACCIDENT, how can you judge this poor woman?" etc etc, i've heard it 10000 times
>>
File: vrt-spansko1.jpg (157 KB, 800x456) Image search: [Google]
vrt-spansko1.jpg
157 KB, 800x456
>>77509642
Going to the library PC for free or paying a 1 dollar fee and googling how to keep my own garden.

Very hard to learn.

Here what happen in Croatia. Poor people in shitty communist apartment blocks? Too old, pensions shit, foods expensive?

BAM community or self governed gardens a bit away from the communist shitbuildings.
>>
>>77510137
Agreed.
>>
>>77504544
Is Cotton a frequent name among niggers?
First time im seeing it
>>
>>77508900
>this guy is not allowed to immigrate to the states but millions of shitskins and beaners are
>>
>>77509949
im fine with that. she either starves out with her child or chimps out and get put down. i don't care if they burn down their own shit in the process.
>>
>$7.50 an hour
>40 hours a week
>implying not above federal poverty line
>>
>>77510091

Or just be born rich and laugh at all the peasants.

I work for ATT and soon I hope we can stop this ridiculous entitlement the customers think they have over us.

Soon you will all be paying for each megabyte of data you use. You are lucky we don't have you arrested for stealing wifi.
>>
>>77509975
> Where is the man she had it with?
She says he's in prison.

Can't believe you had to ask...
>>
>>77509903
I can get that you guys actually have an economy and good work gets payed well. Shit and I work in IT that tells you how nice things are here. Thats NETO after all the taxes, health insurance and so on is deducted.
>>
File: pop.png (1021 KB, 742x533) Image search: [Google]
pop.png
1021 KB, 742x533
Here's the picture of the fat cunt with fizzy drinks in the cart.

At 4:27 you see icecream and what not in the fridge.

Fuck the fat cunt. Starvation would do her the world of good.
>>
>>77509966
>muh greed
what are you doing on /pol/?
>>
>>77509975
The guy is in prison for 3+ years it says in the video
>>
>>77510227
>Going to the library PC for free or paying a 1 dollar fee and googling how to keep my own garden.

lol you misunderstand. Literally all of these people have smartphones and wifi. They don't need to go to the library.
>>
>>77510343
I've seen Mexicans with huge gardens in their yard
>>
>>77510163
I'm not implying that. I'm just saying she's not starving.
>>
>>77509966
don't forget
>be in drought in cali
>save water or get fined
>save water
>water cost more cuz everyone saving it
wut?
dont forget also
>drive by farm at 3pm almost 100degrees out
>huge swampy puddles of dirt for miles from irrigation overflow
i fucking hate california.
>>
>>77510424
Gee she sure has made some good decisions in her life. It must be the system that fucked up and got her in this situation
>>
>>77510491

It's like you think blow jobs and murder are some sort of new thing that humanity created in the 1970s.
>>
>>77510448
She is morbidly obese and would probably be healthy eating about 50% of the calories is now.
>>
>>77510590
Weed isn't a fruit or vegetable
>>
>>77510448
>too poor to afford shit
>gets sodas and Ice Cream

fucking hell. Literally water and milk is all you fucking need. Spend the rest of that money on other important shit.
>>
File: 1462323355959.jpg (302 KB, 1120x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462323355959.jpg
302 KB, 1120x1600
My food budget for the month is like $80 but it's my white privilege that allows me to have the attention span to cook
>>
>>77510448
It's 100% because I was raised that way but.

Cola, Sprite all that carbonated as you call it "fizzy" shit is a luxury to me. I didn't grow up with it and we only got it for like guests. I myself drank mostly home made syrups and water.

Then again in some parts of America you can't even drink water.

But god damn it she lives THE MODEL unhealthy life.

Frozen and Microwave foods, instant soup, carbonated drinks, fatty food.

And that kid is eating what seems to be oat meal and rejecting it that means he doesn't eat it often.

I eat oat meal every now and then, you boil it in 0.2L of milk and add some flavoring like cinamon or sugar.

If I can buy a bag of cinamon for like 5$ thats 200g of it. So can she.
>>
>>77510227
Except she needs guidance to do these things. The only way of life she knows is instant gratification completely removed from her surroundings. Blacks in America have been programmed to be consumption machines.

Whatever natural curiosity she had as a young child was permanently crushed by the violence, sexual promiscuity and endless materialism she was exposed to for decades.

It's like asking someone who is in a cult, hey buddy, why don't you break your conditioning, just google it.

They don't even know how trapped they are, all they feel is the constant squeeze downwards as they get less and less of the pie.
>>
>>77504544
You could prolly have that much if you didn't have so many illegal immigrants.
>>
>>77510747
what are you even talking about
>>
File: 1429485374287.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1429485374287.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>77504544
>dat webm
>>
File: Ntizz4.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Ntizz4.gif
2 MB, 320x320
>>77510448

Who cares u leaf faggot, I was born into a wealthy middle-upper class family and I wasted shit tons of food just for the fuck of it.

Life isn't about fairness it's about forming a club and taking whatever and doing whatever the fuck you want to do.

stay mad weaklings
>>
>>77504544
>mfw I make 10/hr in an entry level position, no experience required
That's what you get for working in fast food.
>>
>>77510541
Well shit...
You know it really blows my mind that you have this in America. You're super developed.

To the point where a whole generations were basically raised on never actually cooking food. So you literally lost the ability to make home made things.
>>
>>77510881
>Then again in some parts of America you can't even drink water.

This isn't true. Unless you live in that one town that got lead and shit in their pipes.
>>
File: outta my way faggots.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
outta my way faggots.webm
2 MB, 640x360
itt: cucks caring about dregs of society
>>
>>77510818
Nice joke. When I was younger these Mexicans had a whole bunch of tomatoes, onions, beats, not to mention apples and pear trees.
>>
>>77510968

Your ignorance, that is what I'm addressing. You ugly kid.
>>
>>77504544
That one MILF in your webm has excellent control over her tit muscles.
>>
>>77510909
You're giving them too much credit.

They are just fucking stupid. If her IQs is low 80 she isn't much smarter than a baboon.

Spend all the money you want investing in her education and future, but she is still going to do impulsive stupid shit and be generally unproductive and have no intellectual curiousity.
>>
>>77504544
at the end
>i wont have to pick from eating or buying myself something
first off she's already a fat bitch. second, this is how selfish she is thinking about what she would buy for herself with the extra money. put aside the fact that she should be saving every penny she can the fact that she talks about buying something for herself instead of her son is a great window into how she thinks. it's all about her.

plus she's probably pulling some scam where her parents watch her kid and she pockets the childcare assistance. these niggers are never using the money they get for what it was intended.
>>
>>77510999
>wealthy
>upper middle class
lol
>>
>>77504544

this topic should be moire about the webm
>>
File: 1429069989216.jpg (44 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1429069989216.jpg
44 KB, 250x250
>>77511181
you are literally making no sense. If you are going to "raid" /pol/ at least try to make it entertaining
>>
>>77511285

When your parents make 300k a year, it feels good.

stay mad plebians
>>
>>77509799
because Obama gave anyone on medicare free cell phones / free cell phone service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

THANKS OBAMA
>>
>>77504544
what a poor victim of circumstance xD
>>
File: 1464717065037.jpg (137 KB, 545x832) Image search: [Google]
1464717065037.jpg
137 KB, 545x832
>>77504544
This is the best webm ever.
Those 80s girls.
Those high-cut bikini bottoms.
Those haircuts.
Those titties.

Oh God, how I miss the 80s.
>>
>>77511362

> simpsons jpgs

Oh, it's one of you cancerous faggots. top kek indeed
>>
>>77511371
>300k combined income
>wealthy
>calls people plebs unironically
top keks
>>
>>77510163
it's only been since the dawn of civilization
>>
File: 1422858510984.gif (29 KB, 482x800) Image search: [Google]
1422858510984.gif
29 KB, 482x800
>>77508900

>Why isn't she making 20L of soup with fresh vegetables that lasts a whole fucking week?

We don't have to do that queer shit because
1. This isn't the 16th century
2. USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>77510909
Maybe instead of food stamps they should send these people to educations camps to train the how to do home agriculture and basics of cooking.

I mean looking at realistically. She gets 216$ for FOOD STAMPS.

If this websites is correct and it tends to be.

http://www.numbeo.com/food-prices/country_result.jsp?country=United+States

Chicken meat with Rice, Potatoes, Eggs or something else as a side dish.

Every day and still have left over.
>>
File: ukhukh.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
ukhukh.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>>77511540

You should probably add that up after 30 years.

;)
>>
>>77511495
>tfw born 1976
>tfw grew up in the 80s, but not old enough to really experience it
>tfw 40
The 90s weren't that good 2bh
>>
>>77511196
>intellectual curiousity

I think the lack thereof is key for why America is fucked up.

It's spreading too, Europe has a huge uneducated lower class of people who don't know shit about shit, mostly whites too. They just get into debt, and fuck their lives up from start to finish, buying luxuries they can't afford, eating unhealthy food and watch shitty tv which make them lethargic.

You really did a number on us, America. Can't you start inspiring these niggers to become something? Some niggers make it out alright, why can't the rest, or at least a larger percentage of them?
>>
>>77510862
you really couldnt be more accurate. Poor white people trying to better themselves can be found everywhere on the internet researching and asking questions about how to make their food dollar stretch further. On the opposing side, you see niggers filling their carts with soda and frozen foods and wondering why they cant feed a family of 6 for a month with 550$
>>
>>77504544
Also in all seriousness.

What happened to these GOD TYPE female bodies that were there in the 90s.

Holy shit she has literally pefect tits and the perfect body.

Why is this not more in media now?
>>
>>77504544
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve
>deserve
deserve

tell me more about what she deserves?
>>
>huge house for two people
>fat cow
>buys junk and fast food instead of real food
>iphone

Thats poor?
>>
>>77504544
>single mom

kek
>>
>>77511371
my parents make at least 300k a year depending on their bonuses and i wouldnt call my family wealthy. we have all the money we need, but definitely not wealthy.
>>
>>77511615

fresh vegetables are expensive in the US, unless you live in the farmland

I live in wisconsin, also I'm rich so I don't need to worry about these things.
>>
>>77511966
>fresh vegetables are expensive in the US
literally wut
>>
>single mom
>nothing that seperates her from the rest of the retail roaches
>has to will to improve herself and learn a valuable skill set.

Lower the minimum wage, if you don't want to learn the skills, you don't get the bills.
>>
>>77511860
fat acceptance and xenoestrogens
>>
>>77511640
I'm with you Croatia. Sadly educating the lower class won't make the food conglomerates money, so it will never happen. Everything is addicted to high fructose corn syrup in the us. They government is letting corporations fuck over the uneducated, and Europe is next.

Michelle Obama did some gardening shit, what came of that? Fuck all in a larger scale I bet.
>>
File: 1464896941133.jpg (124 KB, 600x801) Image search: [Google]
1464896941133.jpg
124 KB, 600x801
>>77504544
>She has food
>chose to give birth
>has a job where they don't need her and let her go early (because she's useless)
>she has food stamps from tax payer dollars
>complains to be hungry, but she's fat
>she gets free day care
>housing assistance
>Medicade
>dad in prison, because he's a piece of shit
I agree that minimum wage is on the fucking bottom and needed to be raised 10 years ago then again now. It hasn't risen with inflation or very basic cost of living.

I don't fucking like the government and my tax dollars going to supplementing shitty wages from private employers. If people are employed, their employers should pay them enough- otherwise it's virtual corporate welfare for employee wages.

Other than that, companies don't HAVE TO employ people. It's not a thing they MUST DO, it's something they "need" to do. It's complicated. She's not entitled to work and it's something is they constantly tell her to go home and don't need her.

I'm needed at my job and that's my doing. Employment in America sucks.
>>
>>77511860
Alright, you lost me.
>>
>>77511934

Well, that is true... in a sense.

My dad bought me a 1999 3000gt Twin Turbo mitsu back in 2001, smashed it up, did not give a fuck, but he was kind of upset about it. My friend however, his dad bought him a the LS1 vette back when it was a new thing and he wrecked the under body taking a fest turn into a parking lot hitting a speed bump, but since his dad makes like double my parents did, he really didn't care much. So I understand I'm not that wealthy.
>>
>>77511934
that's wealthy dude. that's like the top .05% of americans.
>>
File: 4559384_l1.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
4559384_l1.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>77511765
>why can't the rest, or at least a larger percentage of them?
Theres just SO MANY OF THEM
>>
>>77504873
>$7.50 an hour = poverty = free food, free housing and free healthcare for kids and mom.
Why the fuck are my tax dollars going to supplement the shitty wages of a multi-billion dollar profitable company?

This sounds like socialism where people work for government checks.
>>
>>77504544

1. Don't have kids if you don't have the finances to even take care of yourself dumb cunt.

2. Stop over eating you fat cunt. Maybe you'll save money.
>>
File: suicidesam.jpg (154 KB, 380x483) Image search: [Google]
suicidesam.jpg
154 KB, 380x483
>>77504544

$7.50 an hour is $15,600 a year fulltime. I worked at two minimum wage jobs through college.

I never used any welfare, I kept 3.8+gpa and got into grad school. Simple bright futures 75% tuition coverage. Took out a loan for the rest. I had to work my ass off to do it. I had to pick up weird shits, get 3 hours of sleep some days. But I did it, and I paid back my loans before I was done with college.

She is working less than 16 hours a week to make her shitty income. At most, I have had to take on 3 jobs and go up to almost 80 hours a week since one let me do compensated overtime after lots of begging. Shit, when you make minimum wage, every extra hour you can work makes a difference. During summers and breaks, it's all I did.

Nigger is poor because nigger won't work as hard as the rest of us, then thinks everyone else has it easier. What else is new.

Reality check, we live in hard times. Make smart decisions. Don't have kids, don't get obese since it is related to like 100 medical problems you can't afford, and be active. Invest in yourself. Pay off debts asap.

Taxing the hard working so that our self investment no longer returns a profit all so that lazy stupid people can breed and remain lazy and stupid, is not just stupid, it's dangerously short sighted.

Society runs off of my taxes and my labor. Just go ahead and take away my reason for redesigning old dated failing systems. I dare you. Lets find out what the country can live without. Another poor lazy idiot, or an engineer upgrading public public water works that are already failing, while I am already taxed 33%.
>>
>>77512054

They are if u don't live near agricultural areas.

For instance, I live in Wisconsin and sea food is very expensive due to the lack of industry, even though we live near a large lake.

Scallops are about $26.00 per pound here. That's fairly high but since I have a good income, I can afford to eat them daily if I wanted to.
>>
>>77511081
>To the point where a whole generations were basically raised on never actually cooking food. So you literally lost the ability to make home made things.

we never lost the ability. Inner-city blacks are just too lazy. She works 16hr a week. My brother lives in a worse-looking place than she does while sharing his apartment with multiple friends and he makes all his own shit.

The problem in inner-city communities is not the wages nearly as much as it is the senseless violence, apathy, and sheer stupidity.

They literally can't figure out that the gangs and crime are what's fucking up their community and not the police who are the only ones keeping those areas from becoming post-apocalyptic. Instead they lash out at white people and the police because If the community is bad, it MUST be solely because of external forces.
>>
>>77509431
Do you have a window? You can grow some basic shit with just sunlight and a pot. Tomatoes, for example.

Eggs are very cheap and filling. Apples and bananas are not expensive.

Eating healthy is not difficult.
>>
>>77511966
Are they really expensive?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU

Onions in my supermakret here we got onions too! Let's ee the price! It's THE FUCKING SAME. So minimum wage here for a full time job is 450$ a month. We don't have that American style weekly pay.

https://www.konzum.hr/klik/#!/products/50000346/luk-crveni-1-kg

Guess what else is the same.

Rice. Potatoes.

You got Peaches for 1$ there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CMA7UCOoO4

This guy proves my point really well.
>>
>>77511809
Because white people have intelligence. They want to learn, research, at the very least solve their own problems.

Niggers are just lazy and incompetent. No thought whatsoever to how to improve their own life, beyond demanding someone else give them more.
>>
>>77512482

> I kept 3.8+gpa and got into grad school.

I didn't go to college, I simply worked and people gave me a 90k per year job because I knew them my whole life.

Enjoy your debt faggot yuppie liberal.
>>
>>77504544
THIS IS A BAIT THREAD THEY LURED YOU IN WITH THE TWIRLING WEBM!

1 POST ID STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77504544

>$7.50 an hour
>$240 every two weeks

So you work less than 20 hrs a week?
>>
>>77512512
>Scallops are about $26.00 per pound here
Holy shit. I'm in Texas and good steaks are like half that price.
>>
Maybe if you're living off of $7.50 an hour, you shouldn't have kids.

Any other time in history, and that would just be called making a stupid decision.
>>
File: 51OCERYPUfL.jpg (45 KB, 340x500) Image search: [Google]
51OCERYPUfL.jpg
45 KB, 340x500
>>77504544
she looks like Christy Canyon
>>
File: doom paul 2.png (1 MB, 1000x926) Image search: [Google]
doom paul 2.png
1 MB, 1000x926
>>77511934
in the U.S. i believe you need to amass $250,000 or more annually to be considered legally wealthy

you be hard pressed to see other households earning that much
>>
>>77512437
>This sounds like socialism where people work for government checks.

it kinda is. /pol/ experiences some serious cognitive dissonance when discussing this.
>>
I like how she decided to have a child even though she couldn't afford it. Maybe she should get a few dogs as well.
>>
>>77512482
What is your ethnicity? Would be nice if you were brown, give us some hope for brown people.

(just lie if you're white, I need hope)
>>
File: bikini-open-contest-10548503-o.jpg (83 KB, 345x500) Image search: [Google]
bikini-open-contest-10548503-o.jpg
83 KB, 345x500
>>77512296
Google something like "90s bod" or "90s bikini" use you imagination and you'll get tons of pictures like this.
>>
>>77506220
I pay 80% of my income for a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 1 living room + kitchen connection. 800 sf.

Yeah... love living in this shit hole called California.
>>
>>77504544

I gagged at her food choices. Those knorr noodles and frozen lasagnas are garbage, no wonder she and her baby look fat and depressed, she has no idea how to even feed herself.
>>
>>77504921
You need an employable skill. The woman in the video seems extremely expendable at her job.

If you employer constantly sends you home and you're not needed, you're a shit employee. She's been working there for years and has never earned a raise, promotion and they don't need her. I don't know why she isn't unemployed already.
>>
>>77504544
>living on $7.50 an hour
there's your problem, you're not supposed to support yourself with $7.50 an hour, you're supposed to go to school so you can make more than that and make $7.50 at your part time job to get work experience while you're still in school
>>
>>77512730
No, at any other time in history the poor have been breeding like rabbits because kids=free slave labor. Only today are kids=expenses without return.
>>
>>77504544
SHILL THREAD. SAGE YOU RETARDS
>>
File: 1466051797225.jpg (1 MB, 2244x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466051797225.jpg
1 MB, 2244x2000
1 Post by OP stop replying this a bait thread
>>
>>77512597

Well, I get all my vegetables for a low cost because I'm in the farmers club and get the fresh grown products.

The plebians have to shop at the local corporate food stores which charge them about 5 times what I pay for the same products.

I pay about .50 for 3 large white onions.

I pay 3 Pomegranates for .99

I get entire whole chickens raw for 3.00 each. While the plebians at walmart have to pay 10.00

And the real stinger is... I'm already wealthy. So yea. lol They are paying 3 to 5 times what I pay and they are only making 1/8 of my income.
>>
>>77504544
Why isn't the kid's dad helping out?
>>
>>77512512
You live near a large lake.

Is there any hobby fisherman? Do they sell fish they catch for small prices? Do they sell the fish to justify their fishing license. Do you guys even have a fishing license system?
>>
>>77513145
the same reason yours didn't
>>
>>77512785
That's what I mean. I don't want my tax dollars going to Walmart employees. They have a fucking job and Walmart makes plenty of cash. Their competitors hire high-quality employees with good wages and benefits.

Publix even has a policy of only promoting people from "within", where if you want to be a "store or district manager" you had to start bagging groceries first. It's commitment and retaining hardworking employees.

Today the idea of a "career" is completely lost. People stay at a company for 2-5 years and move on. Pensions are a long forgotten joke and 401ks are even more embarrassing as a subject.
>>
>>77504544
man, i have like 3$ an hour
>>
File: 1465232703053.png (130 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1465232703053.png
130 KB, 500x285
>>77513073
3 fucin dollars for one chicken THATS LESS THEN ME HOLY FUCKING BALLS.

POOR BLACK PEOPLE.
>>
>>77512597
thats not living on 3$ a day eating all carbs all day long will give you diabetes and kill you in a year or 2

i can see hes eating potatoes,oats,bananas

all starch and sugar and carbs

cabbage isnt cheap either even at 60c a pound which was the cheapest i could find the single head of cabbage was 1.70$ which i could eat in one day once its cooked down and soft

and theres no way hes eating chicken wings on 3$ a day what the fuck
>>
>>77512941
This I disagree with.

You really think this stupid fucking nigger is going to go to school and become a c++ programmer or accountant? No.

We live in a society where we do not need everyone to have post secondary education. Especially someone as retarded as this.

What she needs is
>The father in her life working full time.
>Trying to work her way up in her current job. If she pays attention, shows up early, works hard, there is no reason she cant become a shift manager at which point she will make 12-15bucks an hour
>better money management skills, as said in this thread, she could spend 1/4 on food, less on iphone, etc etc.
>>
File: 2wut.png (289 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
2wut.png
289 KB, 398x398
>>77508900
>Why doesn't she have a garden?
>Why isn't she buying in season vegetables and pickling them?
>Why isn't she buying whole chicken and de boneing them and freezing the rest?

because she doesn't live in a shithole like Croatia
>>
>>77504544
This fucking nigger bitch.

First its not McDonalds fault you had to be a whore and you fucked a gang member that ended up in jail. Its not McDonalds fault you didnt wear a condom or you didnt have an abortion. Its not McDonalds fault you finished high school and made horrible decisions in your life. If you finished high school and went to a worthy collage you would be able to aford all the things that you need. The funny part is that the little nigglet will also problably become a gang member and inpregnate another woman that would continue the cycle.

Its not McDonalds fault you are a dumb, uneducated single mom that made bad decisions.
>>
>>77504544
You can do pretty good on minimum wage full time following you don't have kids or any significant debts and live in an okay area (nothing retardedly expensive) Also if you are with somebody also working full time with a combined wage you can manage to save money to put down on a house.

Minimum wage is insufficient when you got retarded debts (especially a child)
>>
>>77512597
Fresh vegetables aren't expensive in the US unless you're specifically trying to buy only obscure, out of season vegetables that aren't grown anywhere near you. All the basic shit is dirt cheap. Potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, kale and other greens, onions, garlic, shallots, cauliflower, egg plants, squashes, etc... Literally all of this is <$1/lb often it's like ¢20/lb or so and readily available absolutely anywhere in the US. Fruit also is dirt cheap, and meat... Chicken is almost always <$1/lb, as is pork, and beef too if you're not picky. Large cuts like beef briskets and pork shoulders are often closer to ¢50/lb.

There is literally no excuse to not be able to afford healthy, fresh groceries in the US.
>>
File: fuckYouFaggot.png (46 KB, 513x645) Image search: [Google]
fuckYouFaggot.png
46 KB, 513x645
>>77511720
implying they had absolutely no expenses, never lost money in an investment and with an annual interest rate of 1%, much higher than any bank will provide, it comes out to:

$ 10,435,467.46 -> if this was YOUR bank account balance, I would agree, you are rich, HOWEVER:

They were not banking 300K per year. Living expenses on average are 60% of earned income, not take home pay, earned income. So lets be really conservative here and estimate that your parents are financial masterminds and found out how to provide living expenses at 40% of TAKE HOME PAY. Then factor in the fact that they are raising you, an entitled little fucking child and reduce their bankable money another 10% down to 50%.

Refactoring brings the balance to:
$5,217,773.73 -> less than half of the supposed amount you claimed to have and lowering the audacity of your claims "that im super fucking loaded pleb, lel" even further.

Adjusting to bring your family in line with national averages, including the removal of those juicy unrealistic interest rates, they are only banking around 15% of their take home pay which means their actual savings account balance is roughly:
$1,564,903.91 ->this also implies that you never went on any vacations, purchased any luxury items or lost any money doing anything.

Tl;Dr:
>someone on the internet is pretending to be rich and is full of shit
>>
>>77504544
>more life on easy mode
Can you explain to me why anyone deserves anything? If she *deserves* $15 per hour, what's stopping her from getting it? As far as I know there is no upper limit on wages.

You are born in a rich country and so you deserve a larger piece of the pie? Is that it?
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (356 KB, 3656x3688) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
356 KB, 3656x3688
>>77510590
>tfw spic and have a huge garden
>>
>>77512941
We have a genuine problem with stupidity in humanity.

I'm not being hyperbolic or just "rude" here. There are some people with genuine low cognitive skills who cannot "go to school", they failed out hard in public school and they cannot be expected to go to college or even trade school.

The woman in the video is pretty damned incompetent where they tell her to go home as soon as the day starts.
>>
File: 1456875492660.jpg (14 KB, 306x300) Image search: [Google]
1456875492660.jpg
14 KB, 306x300
>>77509569
>your
>>
>>77513199

You don't want to eat from southern lake michigan, major cities use it as their backup sewage dump.

Also, nearly all of the smaller lakes in the area are losing their fish due to pollution.

You have to go up north if you want good catches. But anything imported from the north into the cities is hell of expensive.

I curiously looked at the fish one day in the supermarket and they wanted 20.00 for 1 pound of blue gill fillets.

I wouldn't pay $5.00 for a pound of that pleb fish.
>>
>>77513331
Is that true Poland? But are you just plunging toilets for a living?
>>
>>77504544
:)

Hehe, I get $520 a fortnight on welfare
>>
>>77504544
I hope this working victory leads to other ones.
I make 15 Euros a working day. No joke
>>
>>77513643

Well, they are still getting paid on retirement funds.

So the money just keeps rolling in, stay jealous.
>>
>>77513511
3$ a day is 90$ a month.

She gets 3 times that.
>>
>>77511966
>fresh vegetables are expensive in the US
They fucking are. I think this is being ignored by the media. My grocery bills have fucking JUMPED in the last year. Everything is super expensive, especially fresh food.
>>
>>77511860
>What happened to these GOD TYPE female bodies that were there in the 90s.
>Holy shit she has literally pefect tits and the perfect body.
>Why is this not more in media now?
I'd say more like 80s, but otherwise you're totally right. I know why I've always been attracted to those "magazines" of my father even as a boy ;-) This is the perfection of female body. Where are such women now?
>>
>>77513904
Those are market investments which have realized and unrealized gains and losses. You know nothing, im not jealous of you because there is literally nothing to be jealous of. Now get off your neighbors wifi and help your mom defrost whatever she bought with EBT today
>>
>>77512437
You won't have to soon enough when automation takes over. Then, guess what, you'll get to pay for EVERYTHING :DDD
>>
>>77513813
I make 3$ an hour but i can buy a pack of cigarettes / 6 cartons of milk for it
so it's really cheap
>>
>>77504544
Where is her husband? He should be providing for her and their child.

A mother should be taking care of her child, not working at McDonald's and letting the daycare system raise it.
>>
File: 1459268266857.jpg (205 KB, 565x699) Image search: [Google]
1459268266857.jpg
205 KB, 565x699
>>77512656

Liberal? In debt? I said I paid off my debt through hard work and that I had a graduate degree in STEM with a high GPA. Just what liberal on the planet does that sound like? You are retarded.

Also I said I pay 33% taxes.

33% = $231,450 to $413,350 Married

Congrats on admitting making less than half as much as me and to being a useless moron. If true, you are exactly the kind of white person everyone hates.

>>77512795
Sorry, I am white. I'll never lie about that, especially when it would lend niggers credibility.

Cut their welfare. I am sick of not having kids as a financial decision, only to pay for rats that can't stop fucking. I want kids too damn it, our laws punish people with agency and self control.
>>
>>77504544
I was making $7.50 for like 3 weeks this time last year, now I have a cushy office job in the air conditioning making 13.50 per. If you're making minimum, you must be a pretty shit worker.
>>
>>77513905

Honestly, I think most Americans are overpaid. 7.50 is too much because of their spending habits beings so compulsive.

Minimum wage should be dropped to around 3.25 per hour. People don't need all that stuff that want to buy, all they need is a bowl of rice with a nice egg on top and a warm cup of milk.

I mean, I have steaks and sea food every night but that's me. It's not my fault these people want money and can't get more.
>>
>>77513511
you dont get diabetes from eating just carbs my man
>>
>>77514183
you Albertan dense, she explains in the video he's incarcerated
>>
>>77513958
Can you give me some numbers.

Do you have a online website that you would consider average?

We have one https://www.konzum.hr/klik/#!/

All prices here can be converted to dollar by going "ammount" HRK to USD in google.
>>
>>77513905
90 a month isnt enough to live off of

once you get to day 22 you will see
>>
>>77513633
This isn't the case for my area. I'm in a major metropolitan area with lots of local farm land and fruit is not cheap, chicken is $4-$5 a pound. Tomatoes are $3.50 a pound.

None of your prices match my local prices at all. I can fill a small shopping basket at my grocery store with mostly fresh ingredients and it's averages around $40.
>>
>>77504544
Wait a fucking second

I saw a black iphone then a white one

Also 1 post by this user

Fuck this
>>
>>77512858
Yea, 80s and 90s bitches were hot as fuck. Probably fat acceptance is likely the reason why we don't see them anymore.
>>
>>77514253
I couldn't watch the whole thing.
Her choices in life are directly responsible for her current predicament.
>>
>>77508900
nigger no agency that's why
>>
>>77514149
>You won't have to soon enough when automation takes over. Then, guess what, you'll get to pay for EVERYTHING :DDD
That's my other fucking problem.
>>
File: 15wrui.jpg (79 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
15wrui.jpg
79 KB, 749x500
>>
>>77504544
im sry
but i somehow fail to feel sympathy for someone born and raised in the united states who cant even speak like a human
i like accents of all kind
but if you cant control yourself to speak in a way that everyone understand, when it matters, like in an interview, youre a subhuman and should be gassed
>>
>>77512116

Aren't xenoestrogens a good thing?
>>
File: Immortan Joe.jpg (161 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
Immortan Joe.jpg
161 KB, 508x610
>>77504544
>FOOD
>two massive bottles of fizzy drink
>"I gotta make it stretch"
I had far less than her and I lived easily.

Don't go into big shops. Look for deals. You can get plenty of fresh food and frozen food that is healthy and better for you. Fuck. I used to eat oats every morning with fruit. I would buy massive bags of rice, potatos, oats that would last for months. You could get plenty of meat in freezers. Heck. I bet I eat better than her on a lower budget.

A struggle? You can train to get a better job. The Internet is free education. Go to a fucking library.

She has clothes, she has a roof, electricity, warmth, food. Is she sad she doesn't have enough to have a flat screen TV? Save. Put some money by. Make smart decisions. Also, why does she have earings on? How did she pay for her ear piercing? Her clothes look alright too? She has a pretty normal phone too?

I struggled to get a decent education and job. But I got there and now I make a plenty.

I used to see people with no money buying fags, alcohol and scratchcards. All these people with digital tv and big flat screens and no money. Honestly, the poor of yester year ain't like the poor of the past.

I truly believe if she cut the "fat" from her budgetting then she could probably put something by to do things. But having been poor and living among those people, let me tell you, they have no impulse control. They confuse their feelings with thoughts.
>>
>>77514186

Basedbro.

I am paying 30% in taxes too man. 80k/yr gross. Still feel like it's barely enough to live on. No college, just a marketable skill and good networking.

Amen about the kids though.
>>
>>77514350
You cant live on 100bucks of food a month?

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
I work minimum wage and I'm putting all the money into my college education. If anything only students should get 15$ a hour.
>>
>>77514172
>poland
>toilet cleaning
>"At least I can buy cigarettes and 6 liters of milk to drink for food for the entire week"
Do you want the Russians to come back?
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (64 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
64 KB, 300x250
>>77514146

So saving money and investing in low risk = losing money?

Is this some sort of new liberal economic strategy that's being fed to the masses of plebs?

It's like the case of bernie sanders. Here in this situation you have millions of people funding someone who claims to want to give everything away for free.

Why wasn't his campaign free?
>>
>>77514553
>You cant live on 100bucks of food a month?

no

being half dead eating carbs all day is not living

youre destroying your systems and running on a clock

yes a very healthy person can "survive" for 2 years on 100 bucks
>>
>>77514524
she has a kid you fucking idiot

>>77514491
choice implies the freedom to choose
>>
>>77513549
based american
>>
>>77514499
Well, thankfully you'll be an old man by the time automation completely takes over. Hopefully by then we'll have wiped out the stupid people or created a separate state for non-stupids.
>>
>>77514553
That's literally impossible in Toronto
>>
File: 1375851138896.png (12 KB, 150x222) Image search: [Google]
1375851138896.png
12 KB, 150x222
Seriously, what is the sauce on that webbum?
>>
>>77511371
>300k combined
>upper middle class
Hahahaha wow you really don't know what you're talking about lol.

That's just plain old middle class like everyone else in America lol.
>>
Why is it that poor people in "poverty" almost always still have internet, cable or cellphones?
>>
>>77504544

The girl in this webm could make more in a couple of hours(Not prostitution) than I could make in a lifetime
>>
>>77514712
She chose to let Tyrone the drug dealer cum inside her pussy. She also chose not to have an abortion.
>>
>>77514712
>she has a kid you fucking idiot
This changes nothing you fucking idiot. The truth is YOU CAN be smarter with your money.

YOU CAN budget better.
YOU CAN buy healthy cheaper food.
YOU CAN save money.
>>
>>77514828

Actually it isn't. Because my parents have millions now. They are retired.

So... I can simply buy your family and put them on a farm.

kek indeed
>>
>>77508900
>garden

This ni??a done went full retard. Travel more.
>>
>>77514513
nope

fucks up the normal hormone balance
>>
>>77514314
American corporate grocery chains usually don't post prices online. I will see if there is a "third party" website that does.
>>
I'd give her a $20 to stick it in her pooper
>>
>>77512437
http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/the-obscenely-easy-way-people-are-ripping-off-taxpayers-for-69000-a-year-in-benefits

1. If you’re a man, don’t get married
2. Have a couple kids
3. Use your mom’s address for your mail
4. Buy a house
5. Rent your house to your girlfriend and your two kids
6. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for the rent on the 3 bedroom home
7. Have your girlfriend sign up for Obamacare
8. Your girlfriend gets to go to college free as a single mother
9. She also gets $400 a month for food stamps
10. She gets a free cell phone
11. She also gets a cash grant to help pay for heating costs
12. Move into your house with her, but keep your mom’s address for your mail
13. Each of you can claim one child on your taxes so now you both get to claim head of household credit ($1295)
14. Have your girlfriend get a permanent disability for “marked difficulties maintaining concentration” or having a “back pain.
>>
>>77514860
poor priorities.
They'll always be this stupid. They will never get out of their holes they chose to dig
>>
>>77509903
>Meaning she works about 16 hours a week. That's pretty much below part time.

that's not her own fault though, is it?

and for the people who think she's fat, she had a child, grow the fuck up, the world is not a Stallone movie.
>>
>>77514712
She didn't have to get pregnant to a criminal and she didn't have to carry it to term. She didn't have to waste her highschool years dancing on desks and telling the teacher to fuck off.

Not taking agency in your life is a choice as well.
>>
>>77512379
It’s probably not what you think though. No mansion and no fancy cars. Though my dad is starting to buy shit since my sister and I have moved out and gotten jobs.
>>
>>77504544

that bitch is still fat, the fuck is she crying about
>>
>>77514186
What did you study?
>>
>>77515065
>that's not her own fault though, is it?
yes it is. they only work enough so they can stay on the gibs me dems
>>
File: slowpoke.jpg (18 KB, 224x180) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.jpg
18 KB, 224x180
>>77514691
So saving money and investing in low risk = losing money?
No, and since you appear from most of your posts top be severely mentally handicapped, let me explain it to you. You claimed combined earnings of 300k per year. You implied that all of that was going in to the bank and retirement accounts and none of it was being spent on cost of living. If you dont see the problem already, you sir are a lost cause.
>>
>>77504544
I get $26.00 an hour and I'm still a uni student. Because I'm not an americuck
>>
>>77509966
based post is based
>>
File: 44.jpg (36 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
36 KB, 221x246
This bitch had what? 4 years of high school to develop a decent trade skill?
This bitch also had shitty judgement and got her dumbass knocked up by a nigger who got thrown in jail
Not to mention the fact that she's obviously a shitty worker. How do you work an entire year in McDonalds and still make 7.50/hr? No promotions? Why? Is it the same reason as to why they choose her to leave when labor is too high?
>>
>>77511108
>hits somebody, turns on the wipers

FUCKING LOL
>>
File: 1465007250672.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1465007250672.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>77504544
>disgusting cow tits
>>
>>77506862
Well, at least your healthcare is free...
>>
>>77515322
you don't decide when to work, your boss does

you 'd know that if your parents weren't rich republicans and you had to work for a day in your life.
>>
>>77515034

Yeah but don't they make girls more high test, I'm willing to make the tradeoff in that case
>>
>>77514196
>>77514196
>>77514196

>if you're making minimum, you must be a pretty shit worker.

This.
I'm sitting at my desk right now while a bunch of people are working in the warehouse. Some of them are white, some are mexican, some are men some are women, but none of them seem to have that "drive" or knowledge or experience to really move ahead.

They can't negotiate raises, contracts, etc. They come in and do mindless work that only happens because we don't have robots for it yet, and they are happy with their $9 an hour or whatever, and that is where they will stay. And whatever the easiest job you put in front of them is what they will do. AFAIK none of them have approached an owner and said "I'd like to make more money here, what responsibility can you give to me that would justify paying me more? If you don't give me that responsibility and pay, I am going to work elsewhere, and take all of my knowledge and training (value) with me."

People just settle for whatever they get, they don't try to advance or negotiate up the ladder. And then they want $15 an hour.

$15 an hour is NOT A LOT. To some it seems like an insane amount, but it's really not shit. If you can't convince your boss that you have a skill that the rest of the peons don't, and convince him to pay you $15 an hour, then you either need to learn how to do your job better, or find a new company.
>>
>>77512266
Her child's father is incarcerated
>>
>>77512784
I know it’s way more than most families. I’m just saying I wouldn’t consider it wealthy. Like I told the other guy we don’t live in a mansion or anything. I’d say all the stuff we have is nice but we aren’t at the level where we have all luxury items.
>>
>>77515094
>She didn't have to get pregnant to a criminal

so I guess you have Mantis abilities and know why the father is in jail

>she didn't have to carry it to term

so you are saying that she should have an abortion, right?

>She didn't have to waste her highschool years dancing on desks and telling the teacher to fuck off.

Please tell me who's winning the Euro Cup, I want to bet, my email is [email protected]
>>
>>77515557
you can pick your hours each week at these shitty part time jobs.
>>
>>77515052
I know a lot of people from all races who do this shit. Fuck them.

My taxes last year were over $5,000.
>>
>>77514860
because those things are cheap these days...and for a reason
they are used in survaillance...monitoring the masses...to know what to advertise to them...to know what they like, how they think, who their friends are, what they fear, what gets them off. Panopticon
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.