[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK SHOOTER NAMED AS TOMMY MAIR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: update.png (1 MB, 976x972) Image search: [Google]
update.png
1 MB, 976x972
LATEST LABOUR MP HAPPENING THREAD

> news conference in 5 mins
> MP shot 3 times, stabbed many times
> believed to be critical in hospital
> described as 'a real mess' when she arrived in hospital
> shooter named as Tommy Mair

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jo-cox-shot-tommy-mair-labour-mp-shooting-stabbing-birstall-west-yorkshire-a7085876.html
>>
>conveniently doesn't shoot her in the head
>conveniently has enough time to stab her a few times before getting taken down

Either this is the absolute worse false flag ever committed or this was someone who knew her and did not like her at all.

Either way Britain will remain.
>>
>>77481206
Coulter's law proved correct again. Also, there was no murder.
>>
But guns are illegal in Britain
>>
>>77481571

Are you saying that this is faked?
>>
>>77481680

No, it's because she didn't die after the attack you daft twerp.
>>
>>77481680
Please tell me the reasoning a person would shoot and stab a politician a bunch of times and leave them alive to go on to survive the attack and keep voting against the assassins political wishes. Obviously it's a false flag to disengage possible voters from being associated with such extremism. It being so close to the vote is just more evidence to the fact that it was a false flag.
>>
File: TommyMair.jpg (57 KB, 370x351) Image search: [Google]
TommyMair.jpg
57 KB, 370x351
FIRST PHOTO OF THE SHOOTER
>>
>>77481759

She's dead. News conference to confirm it in a few minutes.
>>
>>77482092
Even if she's dead, I will say it again

Obviously it's a false flag to disengage possible voters from being associated with such extremism.

VOTE LEAVE YOU KEKING POMS!
>>
>>77482092
F
>>
>>77481759

You were saying?
>>
Guns are dangerous! We need to ban th- oh wait
>>
timestamped
>>
>>77481206
Trump must be killed in retaliation
One lefty politician is attacked
One fascist politician must die
>>
she had two kids....
RIP

f
>>
File: 1310498381546.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1310498381546.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>77482956
top kek
>>
>>77481465
Correct me if I'm wrong but if it were fake wouldn't they have kept her alive? That would bring much more propaganda above water than an actual death
>>
>Taylor Swift needs to be consoled after finding 4 foot black man in her closet.
>how did he get there?
asking the right questions.
>>
>>77481206
At least here in america you only get shot or get stabbed. Its almost never both.

Britbong is really frustrated.
>>
>>77482243
You should have kept a better leash on your tards, he's going to do for Bremain what the San Jose protesters are doing for Trump, only much more effectively because the left-wing media will report on this sun up and sun down until the polls
>>
>>77481206
She's dead.
>>
>>77481885
This. And the fact that 'Leave' has been leading quite substantially (5+ points) in almost every poll the last week.

A sick, last ditch effort to skew the vote. So fucking sad and frightening. And remember, people in Britain don't own guns so they are literally forced to eat the shit of their politicians and protesting it is illegal & impossible.
>>
Turned out he was just a nutter.

Had nothing to do with politics. Jo Cox stepped in between his actual target.

Oh well. Crisis over I guess.
>>
>>77483535
tell that to the Jew media
>>
>>77481206
https://twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
>>
Good on the shooter. Action is always better than words. Words accomplish nothing and are the weapon of the weak and sneaky, and the leftists. Don't bother to debate them, match the Antifa violence with violence and their words with more violence. Don't let up.
>>
Several push messages here. She ded.
>>
>>77481206
All it takes is one cunt to fuck it all up for everyone.

It was good while it lasted, Brits. This false flag, Jew controlled puppet really fucked it up.
>>
>>77483746
Post this fucking everywhere
>>
>>77482956
>>77483101
I am so happy she is dead. I hope her kids cry hard tonight
>>
UK police look so fucking stupid lol
>>
File: 1465822956641.jpg (56 KB, 485x459) Image search: [Google]
1465822956641.jpg
56 KB, 485x459
>>77484412
Edgyyy
>>
>>77484412

here's your (you)
>>
Okay she's dead. Lets look at how she was attacked. She was shot multiple times, and stabbed multiple times. What does this imply? The person was trying to intentionally make her suffer. Does an assassin care about the person he's trying to kill? No, the only thing an assassin should wish is death. What's the quickest way to kill someone if you have a gun? You shoot them in the head, particularly the brain if you can get your aim right. What did this man do? He shot her in multiple places which still haven't been disclosed and then went on to stab her multiple times. Would an assassin truly need to stab her if he's in close proximity to her and has a gun and can merely put multiple bullets into her brain? What's the point of stabbing her if you possibly already had multiple kill shots?

I can understand if a person on the right-wing end of politics wished for his MP to die because they repeatedly voted against the interests of british citizens. Why would anything other than a bullet in the head be necessary for an assassination attempt? If he was a truly right wing extremist, all he would need to do is walk up to her, put a few bullets in her brain at close range, put the gun down, wait to be handcuffed and arrested, admit your reasoning and voila, the news has a right-wing killer that they can use to vandalize the Leave movement. This was sloppy, violent, and a passionate attack. This could work against my opinion of this being a false flag attack but it could also be clear cover for it as well.
>>
>>77481206
>TOMMY MAIR
I keep fucking reading it as Tony Blair
>>
A fucking white male!
>>
>>77481206
>be British MP
>make guns illegal
>disarm police
>make knives illegal
>feel warm and fuzzy and """""safe"""""
>get shot and stabbed
>ded

But at least there was no violence against brown people, right?
>>
>>77482053
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>77484492
Ur mam look so fucking stupid lol :DDD
>>
>>77484727
LEL
>>
>>77483891

It swings both ways. What you do to somebody can be done to you.

I guess you Russians are still learning how pluralism and democracy works...
>>
wait till they ''discover'' that he lurked this place...
>>
>>77484727
this.
>>
>>77481206
Shen are we going to get smart and pass more sensible murder laws
>>
>>77484576
>>77484591
I don't care. I needed this. Tired of all these arrogant leftists.

No more democracy. Just kill them.
>>
BASED MAIR
>>
NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
EXPOSE THE MONEY PRINTERS!!!!
>>
>>77484628
>Does an assassin care about the person he's trying to kill? No, the only thing an assassin should wish is death.
That's debatable
>>
>>77481206
Its all just a bit of harmless banter

it didnt need to get this serious lads
>>
>>77483746

What proof do we have he is an actual eyewitness? No more than those making claims the assailant shouted "Britain First"
>>
>>77481465
he shot her in the face
>>
this is a test run to see how people respond, tactics will be used in US elections
>>
>>77481206
>that title

please tell me it's fake
>>
>>77482956
But leftists ARE fascist, retard.
>>
File: 1444650966360.jpg (24 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
1444650966360.jpg
24 KB, 512x341
>>77484864
By lies, populism and false flag attacks?

>just literally got jewed by NWO
>still preach about democracy
The conditioning is too strong.
>>
>>77484966
Agreed, it is debatable. The person might have personally known this MP. Put your self into the shoes of a person who's going to assassinate a political figure. Do you care about them being hurt or feeling pain? I would assume not if your intention is to kill them to get them to stop voting in your interests.
>>
A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE
>>
>sky news using this to shill for refugees

fucking lugenpresse, fuck them all
>>
Redpill me why she was hated?
What was her Position on refugees and such?
>>
>>77481206
She's dead mate. Died in surgery. Lived on a riverboat on the Thames with her husband and two kiddies.
>>
>>77485329
>Put your self into the shoes of a person who's going to assassinate a political figure. Do you care about them being hurt or feeling pain?
Depends on how much I hate them.

This man isn't necessarily a hitman. Maybe he didn't care about the political implications, maybe he just wanted to shoot and stab the shit out of this woman because he doesn't like her politics.

I'm not saying it can't have been a false flag or something, I'm just saying your reasoning is faulty. Right now, we just don't know why he did it or who he even was.
>>
Britain needs tougher gun and knife laws. Pull it together.
>>
>>77481206
Who watches these late night talk shows? They were mildly entertaining when I was still in grade school, but they're boring as shit when I try watching them now.
>>
>>77484898
odds are huge
>>
>>77485597
She wasn't hated. She was just a Labour MP. She didn't do anything that normal MPs do, didn't proclaim anything out of the ordinary just usual Labour save the children and spend money stuff. Didn't even know who she was until today. I'm guessing she got targeted for being a leftist female. Other than that, no motive revealed so far.
>>
>>77484412
you're a shitlord
EAD
>>
File: british-bullies.jpg (72 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
british-bullies.jpg
72 KB, 620x388
>>77481206

>Be British
>Go out for lunch
>Get shot and stabbed

Buh....buh....but guns and knives are banned in the UK....
>>
>>77481206
It's fake. Britain is gun free zone.
>>
Hey there Brits!

Looks like baby is experiencing their first political false flag attack. It brings back a rush of memories just watching how you guys react to this.

Us Americans are seasoned vets in being ass raped by false flag attacks, so if you need any emotional support, just let us know.

Oh, and sorry in advance for the whole brexit thing.
>>
>>77485254
>Still not getting how pluralism works...

It's going to take a few centuries for you Slavs to evolve a moral compass. You'll get there eventually.

Remember, what you do to others can be done to you. Only when you step outside the cycle of violence can you begin to build.
>>
Don't know if any anons already have mentioned this but she also supported bringing refugee children in
>nothing of value was lost
>>
its all bit convenient for the remain camp, backed by big powerful brussels and the americans
that a pretty young remain mp who has children should get murdered as were pulling ahead with one week to go.

Im sad for the lady, but this is suspect as fuck
>>
>>77483243
Yea this is the story I'm interested in.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (214 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214 KB, 1280x719
She was a muslim lover
>no big loss
>>
Whitey, back at it again!

This is perfect, so many retards will fall for the "SEE, WE NEED LE GUN CONTROL", then realize they banned them. topfuckingkek
>>
UKIP AND BREXIT ARE TO BLAME
>>
>>77481206
>BREXIT-SUPPORTING WHITE MALE
show me the headline that talks of an "ISIS-supporting brown man who shouted "Allah Ackbar!""
>>
>>77481465
>conveniently doesn't shoot her in the head

You generally aim for the center of mass when shooting something. Headshots are always iffy things - smaller target, strong bones, very variable results. Sometimes a bullet will bounce right off a skull. Sometimes it'll go right through and leave a person with a bad headache but little worse for wear besides the extra hole in the head. Sometimes it'll drop you dead before you hit the floor, but that usually takes a hit right on the brain stem, which you usually only get shooting right through the mouth. Unless you're using a powerful hunting or sniper rifle, but this guy's gun was apparently a homemade pistol.

>conveniently has enough time to stab her a few times before getting taken down

The whole attack probably only took a matter of seconds. By the time people are able to process what's going on and react, the fatal blows have usually been dealt.

It's possible the assassin knew her personally, but it's really very in line with historical political assassinations. Kennedy being shot from afar was an exception, they're usually very up-close affairs.
>>
NWO HAS LEARNED POL TACTICS
USING THEM AGAINST US
WE MUST REMAIN VIGILANT
WE MUST ALL, ALL ACT NOW AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO TWITTER, REDDIT AND TUMBLR
BRING LOGIC AND PROOF
AND IN GREAT NUMBES
IT IS NOW OR NEVER!!!
MAGA!!
BRITIAN FIRST!!
WE MUST NEVER SLACKEN!!
EXPOSE THE MONEY PRINTERS!!!
CHEERS
>>
Honestly I don't think it matters really. The Orlando shooting seemed like a cosmic joke of Republican political gold. A guy guns down gays and and swears fealty to ISIS, but it just became blah blah violence comes from the right.
>>
>britain first
never happened
>tom mair
false flag
>>
Wow, they'd go as far as to have a false flag attack to stop Brexit? Disgusting
>>
>>77481206
THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF WE WOULD BAN ALL GUNS - STRICT GUN LAWS NOW!

oh wait a minute...
>>
File: 1429442473434.jpg (43 KB, 541x703) Image search: [Google]
1429442473434.jpg
43 KB, 541x703
>>77485959
Whatever, have fun bremaining.
>>
File: JoCox.jpg (53 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
JoCox.jpg
53 KB, 600x338
>face only a mother could love
>just look at it!!!
>>
>>77485887
>One person shot in UK
>Fifty peoeple shot in US
Gun control works.
>>
>>77483891
Based Russian
>>
>>77486130
>You generally aim for the center of mass when shooting something. Headshots are always iffy things - smaller target, strong bones, very variable results. Sometimes a bullet will bounce right off a skull. Sometimes it'll go right through and leave a person with a bad headache but little worse for wear besides the extra hole in the head

You definitely must have a hole in your brain to think this is true.

Shoot yourself in the head pls
>>
File: GCHQ-taps-can-intercept-U-010.jpg (40 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
GCHQ-taps-can-intercept-U-010.jpg
40 KB, 460x276
>>77484412
>>77484918
enjoy
>>
>>77481206
>>77481206

Damn she is cute. Is this a thing in the UK? Hot young female politicians?

Cause in the US our women don't get into politics until they are like 50+
>>
Lol that dead British MP market rally.
>>
>entire dutch news comment section thinks he said britain first

god fucking damnit why can't people think critically anymore?

All it takes is 1 lying tweet and they control the entire context of information.
>>
>>77481465
>Either way Britain will remain.
Poor Brits. Get out now if you care about freedom and safety from the Muslim hordes.
>>
>>77481206
>shot
>stabbed

I thought banning weapons eliminates violent crimes.
>>
you fags need to meme "it is disgusting to blame this horrific tragedy on ukip!" and get the normies to eat it up and spread it themselves, otherwise rip brexit
>>
>>77481759
Still waiting for that apology
>>
>>77486414

haha wow what an insight, I wonder why nobody else thought of saying this?
>>
File: 1466071133067.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1466071133067.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>77481206
You guys must completly ban knifes, how many more innocents have to die untill you will actually do something about it?
>>
Anyone got proof that the Britain First connection is a hoax?

Could do with rooting out the cancer I'm seeing people post today.
>>
>>77486459
>you fags need to meme "it is disgusting to blame this horrific tragedy on ukip!

This is literally the worst thing you can do, being so defensive...
>>
>>77486459
>otherwise rip brexit
Too fucking late fag. Aspies wreck their own cause again.
>>
>>77481206
wait I thought there were no guns in UK?
>>
>>77484727
Knives aren't illegal.
>>
I knew from the start that the british elite would do EVERYTHING to make the brexit fail. I was more leaning toward cheating with the vote count/making the dead vote, but this work too I guess
>>
File: 1465902626198.png (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465902626198.png
140 KB, 640x480
>>77481206
You guys must completly ban knives, how many more innocents have to die untill you will actually do something about it?
>>
>>77486090
>the fascism of a democratic vote
are they actually this dumb or are they knowingly kiking across social media
>>
>>77486163
It's almost like whoever controls the media wins.
>>
Anyone have a source on the police stating he was mentally messed up? No I don't want that freelibrary link thats not the police
>>
>>77486414
This.

When will gun-control idiots realise killing is human nature and if you're that determined to kill you'd do it. Did cain kill abel with an ar-15, glock or remington. no.
>>
Umm I thought guns and knives were banned in the UK.
>>
Need to ban hardware and appliance store products so we can't have another handmade gun incident.
But do leave all the IED parts alone. Don't want to offend Mohammed.
>>
>>77483891
You're a tough guy on the internet. Why don't you shoot Putin then faggot?.. Because you're a pussy!
>>
File: lol.png (37 KB, 638x452) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
37 KB, 638x452
>>77486090
lol
>>
File: IWrCyUg.png (761 KB, 610x826) Image search: [Google]
IWrCyUg.png
761 KB, 610x826
>>
>>77486533
>Anyone got proof that the Britain First connection is a hoax?

Two witnesses in two major national newspapers (Telegraph and Guardian) both reporting they heard him shouting Britain First.

Both eye witnesses gave their names and went on the record when interviewed by journalists.

There are others but they're the ones the press is currently reporting.
>>
>>77482767
Fuck you. Notice the assassin didn't take take down a shit ton of other people? He was only able to injure a 77 year old man. If this happened in America there'd be a lot more dead
>>
>>77481206
How can this happen?

Guns are banned in the UK. This is simply not possible.
>>
>>77486639
Neither is.
>>
>>77486257
How so? The guy had a gun while it wasn't legal for him to have one and used it to kill the person he set out to kill. He didn't set out to go on a killing spree, so obviously there aren't many victims.
>>
>>77486601
and ban voting

it drives people crazy
>>
>>77486533

No proof it's a hoax, no proof it happened, no proof it didn't happen.
>>
>>77486091
Daily Mail would write that though.
>>
>>77486250
Would bang twice.
Even carve her a slice of pork.
>>
>>77486090
No, this is where leftists' obsessive cuckoldry of their own nations leads. People have had enough of this bullshit and are willing to kill to put an end to it.
>>
You guys don't know the first thing about any of this, it happened a matter of hours ago and you're already screaming 'false flag'. It's fucking pathetic and it embarrassing. But then again this is /pol/ so what the fuck did I expect.
>>
File: IFIFIFIFIFIIFIFI.jpg (25 KB, 522x429) Image search: [Google]
IFIFIFIFIFIIFIFI.jpg
25 KB, 522x429
>>77486721
I BET NRA DID THIS
>>
REEEE
>>
>>77481206
Ban liberals. people are dead because of them.
>>
>shouted "Britain first"

Lmao, that's the most made up shit I ever heard. Are Brexiters shouting Britain first now the equivalent to Muslims shouting Allahu Akbar?
>>
She was for Remain and wanted more refugees to come into Europe. So why should I give a shit?
>>
UKIP & THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN ARE TO BLAME FOR HER DEATH
>>
File: americlaps.gif (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
americlaps.gif
66 KB, 500x500
>>77481206

Just before the election.

This sure is convenient. Would you be surprised to hear the shooter has some terminal illness, or dies in jail shortly afterward, never to be mentioned again?

It's all so convenient.
>>
>>77486696
>I've got some idea of an authoritarian regime that I never experienced myself because my kike grandfather was lucky enough to escape the gas chambers

I'll take your anecdotal experience over everyone else's word because

>NEVER AGAIN

Also

>muslims bomb and kill infidels by the thousands across nations
>not representative of entire religion

>white man kills politician over political beliefs
>entire party is blamed

Way to be an ultra kike there Gabriel
>>
For the next few days don't start saying it's not a brexit issue reeeeee, just say rip and tell anyone who try's to bring up politics a young woman with children just died let her go cold before you talk about it like it's an episode of eastenders, then in 2 days spam the proof, otherwise you'll come off as a bunch of heartless cunts. Rip lady thoughts to the kids who don't have a mother anymore
>>
File: 8653837672572.png (126 KB, 357x349) Image search: [Google]
8653837672572.png
126 KB, 357x349
>He doesn't support his country turning Muslim, ending racism
>>
>>77481206
False flag. Consistent with how low Remain long ago already sank. Does anyone think a Brexiter would do this, this close to a clear victory?
>>
File: 3TtTHqB.png (488 KB, 610x432) Image search: [Google]
3TtTHqB.png
488 KB, 610x432
>>
>>77486954
Disgusting that they would try and use this random attack to try and push a political agenda. Shameful!
>>
>>77486610
>>77486696
well that answers my question.
>>
>>77481885
It's because there was an altercation between the attacker and another man. Bint stepped in and got wrecked for her troubles. "Britain First" is just bullshit spun by the lying leftists.
>>
File: 1411947413766.jpg (43 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1411947413766.jpg
43 KB, 500x680
>>77486696
kike wasn't even born back then
what a entitled little (((shit)))
>>
>>77486696
>muh 6 gorillion
>wasn't even alive during the time
>"Yeah, I've got some idea."
>>
>>77486130
Or if you're a female democrat senator from Arizona, the bullet zips right through a hollow cavern to no effect.
>>
File: Tommy Mair.png (196 KB, 292x327) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Mair.png
196 KB, 292x327
>>77481206
Apparently, he had a subscription to South African fascist magazine "SA Patriot" back in 2006.
>>
>>77481206
>Taylor swift confronted by her new boyfriend after finding a 4 foot Blackman in her closet

This entire image is gold
>>
Labour MP shot dead. Vid related. Eye witness account

https://youtu.be/Xtu77vFhmDA
>>
>>77486898

>Liverpool

read the shit posted on this site. About as far left as you can get. Laughable as well.

>http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?board=24.0
>>
inb4 grieving husband & kid makes appearance with Cameron saying 'vote remain, its what brave Jo, the peoples politician, would have wanted'.
>>
What kind of stupid name is Tommy Mair? Obviously a false flag.
>>
>>77481206

He's far right this guy. I told you people in numerous threads (I'm the anti-fascist who lives locally and I had a feeling I'd seen him on the fringes of local EDL and BPP stuff)

https://twitter.com/NoirMJ/status/743476238736629760
>>
>>77486610
>>
>>77485749
She wasn't targeted at all, simply got in the way of the guy and someone else.
>>
>>77481206
wait how did she get shot? britcucks are so proud of how guns are banned.
>>
>>77481206
i'm just so glad it's a white guy
>>
>>77486876
literally what the fuck did you expect?
>>
Maybe it's time to ban illegal guns.
>>
File: laughingelfman (1).jpg (18 KB, 256x353) Image search: [Google]
laughingelfman (1).jpg
18 KB, 256x353
>>77481206
>mfw when some bong politician being shot is so irrelevant its not even news here
>>
reminds me of the time Congresswoman Giffords got shot in the head

she lived though.
>>
What retard does this shit? Someone with two brain cells can tell it'll ultimately count against the Brexit. He really deserves to be fucking drawn and quartered. Dumbfuck.
>>
File: jfk-assassination.jpg (52 KB, 635x464) Image search: [Google]
jfk-assassination.jpg
52 KB, 635x464
First ones blamed were right-wing extremists

When the media doesn't have many facts....always someone on the rights fault
>>
thats disturbingly convenient for the EU, ive got a feeling that this is false flag. im usually one of the first people to put tin foil hat faggots on the spot but this feels fucking fishy
>>
POLICE COMMISSIONER LIVE NOW
>POLICE COMMISSIONER LIVE NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
>>
File: latest.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>77486954
PERHAPS THEY'RE WONDERING WHY YOU WOULD SHOOT AN MP
BEFORE BEING THROWN OUT OF THE EU
>>
>>77486696
/pol/ was right again. Every fucking time.
>>
>>77481206
>ban guns
>get shot
>>
>>77487269
White supremacist and false flag confirmed

From 2006:

http://springbokcybernewsletter blog spot co.uk/2006/01/january-2006-edition.html

"Thomas Mair, from Batley in Yorkshire, was one of the earliest subscribers and supporters of "S.A.Patriot". Recent correspondence sent to him has been returned to us, however, as he has evidently moved from his last known address in the Fieldhead Estate district of the town. If anyone knows of his new address then we would be very grateful to learn the details."

Thomas Mair, the man arrested for the murder of Jo Cox, seems to be the same Thomas Mair who is listed on this neo-fascist website as a long time subscriber to the far-right magazine "SA Patriot", which describes itself as supporting "capitalism, British and European Imperialism, Patriotism, Separate Racial Development, Civil and Religious Freedom, White Leadership".
>>
>>77487469
>Someone with two brain cells can tell it'll ultimately count against the Brexit.

Just. As. Planned.
>>
>>77481206
WTF there was a black manlet hiding in TayTay's closet? The alt-right has gone too far!!
>>
>>77487521
He's a campaigner for the leave campaign btw (seriously).
>>
>>77487455
>our news does not discuss world events
>our people are ignorant
>this is a good thing
Americans everyone
>>
>ban guns
>still get shot
what retards
>>
>>77487376

manslaughter at most
>>
>>77487521
>not available in your country
tell us if he red pills the media fucks at the event or tries to keep it neutral
>>
>>77487626
How did he get in there?
>>
>>77487682
They're not banned.
FUCK OFF YOU STUPID BURGERS
REEEEEE
>>
>>77487521

not live
>>
File: 1465273627586.jpg (171 KB, 1057x816) Image search: [Google]
1465273627586.jpg
171 KB, 1057x816
>>77481206
>58 year old white stabs someone for his Political believes
'A FUCKING WHITE MALE'

>22 year old arab stabs someone for his religious beliefs
'but, but, but he doesn't represent islam', Statement five days after incident, when authorities finaly leaked his nationality
>>
>>77487273
At first I was scanned over it and thought wait Taylor swift was there, she's looking shady in the background >>77487433
>>
Tenner says the killer gets an all inclusive lifetime holiday to Broadmoor
>>
File: rubbiti rubb.png (18 KB, 208x195) Image search: [Google]
rubbiti rubb.png
18 KB, 208x195
>>77487469
>Someone with two brain cells can tell it'll ultimately count against the Brexit.

Oy gevalt! I guess he was just really stupid. :^)
>>
>>77487682
>'home made' gun was used
>guns aren't actually banned in UK
nice try.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 1200x1200
>>77487619
Yeah, because white supremacists have never launched lone wolf attacks before.
>>
>>77487682

haha wow what an insight, I wonder why nobody else has said something like this?
>>
>>77487273

kek, glad I wasn't the only one that read that bit.
>>
File: 1460574090250.jpg (618 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460574090250.jpg
618 KB, 1920x1080
>>77486293
He's exaggerating, but he's not entirely wrong. A shot to the cranium IS generally fatal, but it is not as rare to survive as one would think, and a misplaced shot in a heated situation can react in such a way as he has suggested, much as it can anywhere else in your body. You do generally aim for the center of mass when shooting, because hitting a moving target is exceedingly difficult, and hitting a small moving target is thus that much harder.

My grandfather mentioned a tactic that he had been taught in the Korean war. First you shoot the opponent in the center mass twice to slow him, then in the head to finish the job after he slows down. I am told this is called the Mozambique drill, though he did not know the name. It sounds like an effective strategy, however.
>>
White people are fucking animals
>>
File: Tommy Mair.webm (782 KB, 224x400) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Mair.webm
782 KB, 224x400
>>77487269
>>
File: after orlando.jpg (36 KB, 519x517) Image search: [Google]
after orlando.jpg
36 KB, 519x517
>>77486090
>>77486696
Well, of fucking course.
>>
Tommy "If we ain't leaving, she ain't breathing" Mair.
>>
He's mentally ill.

He was shouting and threatening a paki.

Jo Cox MP intervened and tried to talk to him.

He stabbed her.

Passerby tried to get him off her

He pulled out a gun and shot her

He ran off and was apprehended by the police

There was no political motive
>>
My main concern this evening is for members of Britain First, they must be feeling so scared right now of unjustified, violent reprisals for the actions of someone who in no way represents their core ethos. It is a political organisation of peace.
>>
>>77486733
It is said that the gun was home made. We have to wait, before we can make any arguments about guns and shit.
>>
>>77481206
Update — Suspected killer may have had “mental health problems”, in receipt of “psychotherapy and medication”
The suspected killer of MP Jo Cox has been named locally as Thomas Mair, who has featured in a number of local news reports in recent years as a mentally ill man who claimed to be benefiting from local voluntary opportunities.
>>
>>77487871
Americans get (rightfully) butchered on a daily basis. I laughed when that 12 year old American boy was blowtorched to death by a proud black woman whilst the Trayvon Martin case was ongoing. Nobody even cared lol
>>
>>77487765
With this one weird trick :^)
>>
>>77487931

>white

one drop rule, my friend

one drop rule doesn't apply to shit skins because they're ugly and haven't done any thing great
>>
>>77487842
Just like all racist cis white males that vote leave and Trump. :^)
>>
Can someone post that Northern Ireland '%98.5 white' meme. The one with the old guy- I need it
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 175x288) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 175x288
>>77486836
>pork
>>
>>77488035

>BE BRITISH MP
>GET SHOT

When's the last time you've heard a US Congressman getting killed?
>>
>>77487955
>being so jewish your thumbnail gives it away.
>>
>>77487975
wait, a passerby got shot?
>>
So the guys alive hopefully he won't be on the news talking about how it was for brexit! England prevails!
>>
Very noice
>>
File: 1432613773801.jpg (100 KB, 797x720) Image search: [Google]
1432613773801.jpg
100 KB, 797x720
So is campaigning for the referendum suspended indefinitely now? This is really gonna fuck things up for leave if it is.
>>
File: mischief paint.jpg (48 KB, 395x403) Image search: [Google]
mischief paint.jpg
48 KB, 395x403
LMAO

Turn on BBC! This shit is GOLD!

>one man arrested
>police openly stating they won't look for a second suspect
>((("We're finding a motive...")))
>EU referendum SUSPENDED

Enjoy your rape, Brits. At this rate killing people is going to be your only way out of the EU.

To the intelligence services monitoring these threads, hire me. Will travel, relocate, or work from home.
>>
>>77487708
Manslaughter under the grounds of diminished responsibility if the rumours/ articles about his mental health is true
>>
File: 1452799284298.png (380 KB, 599x716) Image search: [Google]
1452799284298.png
380 KB, 599x716
>>77487619

FUCK
>>
>>77487542
kek
>>
>>77488130
Who cares? 50 Amerifats mowed down by a faggot Muslim lol 2000 Americans dead in 9/11 LOL Thousands of dead American soldiers in pointless wars LOL 20 Amerifats dead in San Bernadino shooting LOL
>>
>>77487975
>He was shouting and threatening a paki.
>There was no political motive
Since this makes his "Britain First" shouts more likely, there is a political motive right there.
>>
>>77488130
>implying they would leave their cosy white-only estates when your country is completely infested with dindus
>>
>>77487951

What is this?

I managed to zoom in and see a blurry as fuck "Thomas Mair" on the card but what is going on and where is this from?
>>
Don't know how lefties can complain about muh hate without throwing the mentally ill under the bus.
>>
>>77488130
8th of January, 2011.
>>
>>77487269

If I'm not mistaken that's a magazine that's ideologically affiliated to a South African fascist group calling itself the White Liberation Movement. To subscribe to it it would be probably be done via one of the far-right groups in the area - since usually people would only get access to the mailing address via the adverts S.A. Patiot would put in Spearhead, the National Front's UK magazine, among others (I've only seen it in old editions of spearhead but I bet it's not the only place tey crop up.)

Quite a big trad ethno-nationalist scene in that part of Yorkshire, we've had British People's Party, White Nationalist Party, the British National Party (who actualy got a councillor or two on kirklees council a few years back) and British Movement. They have interchangable memberships and are even worse than the far left for splitting. That's the sort of mileu you'd be able to get contact info for S.A. Patriot.
>>
File: 1464104319250.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1464104319250.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>77484918
This.
They day of the rope is coming, and I can't wait.
>>
>>77481206
She will be sorely missed
>She really loved cox
>>
>>77481206
ITS A #REMAIN
#STAY
#HOLD
#NO MORE REFERENDUM
#BET ON REMAIN
>>
>>77488029
hold on, was he treated by the tavistock institue by any chance?
>>
>>77484412
Reminder that the UK government is reading your posts, you should probably make another post saying you were being sarcastic
>>
>>77488281

I see my congressional representative all the time riding his bike in Brooklyn
>>
File: 8567508789.jpg (108 KB, 1252x671) Image search: [Google]
8567508789.jpg
108 KB, 1252x671
Britain First response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_huMTrCA4
>>
File: 1465107982173.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1465107982173.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>77484727
it's funny cause its true.
>>
>>77481206

does everyone in britain look like each other's cousins? those 2 fucks got the same face
>>
>>77484412
Edgelord spotted. 12 year olds are not supposed to be on 4chan.
>>
>>77484412
^
>>
>>77487951
I think it was a video someone found on his facebook account. must be a nutcase to show his credit card number
>>
>>77488492
TACO MUNCHING PEASANT
>>
>>77488229

goddamn you are upset mohammad

take your meds
>>
File: 1462018458625.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1462018458625.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
Why didn't brits just outlaw murder?
>>
>>77482053

>be pro-brexit
>shoot and stab MP
>completely fuck your cause by giving the anti-brexit camp a ton of ammunition
>>
>>77487975

Apart from your arse where are you pulling this from?
>>
Our national news just now:

>accordingtounconfirmedreports
>Attacker Shouted: BRITAIN FIRST!

fuck that.
>>
>>77481206
NO TAYLOR WHY?
>>
>>77488035

NOT WHERE I LIVE!

PEOPLE LITERALLY DREAM FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD TO COME AND WORK IN SILICON VALLEY, WHERE THEY'LL FIND THE BEST WORKING CONDITIONS THEY'VE EVER SEEN

AMERICA IS JUST BETTER IF YOU'RE SUCCESSFUL NIGEL

I wouldn't expect you barbaric Europoors to understand, you consistently praise mediocrity. It's sickening, you animals.
>>
>>77486720
>implying

This shit did happen in America not too long ago. Some nigger went and shot some of his former coworkers at a news station. He shot the news caster and she died.

Pretty damn similar. Stop being an emotional faggot.
>>
File: 1465850467321.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1465850467321.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>77484412
Don't spend it all in one place kiddo
>>
>The actual far right fuck things up for the triple digit IQ right yet again

AHH YES
THANKS A LOT BRITAIN FIRST
HOW LONG SHOULD WE ALLOW THIS "PARTY" TO EXIST.
THE KEKS HATE THEM, THE RIGHT HATES THEM, THEIR ONE REDEEMING POLICY IS THAT THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ISLAMOPHOBIA - WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE A MONOPOLY ON.

A MOTHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THESE WANKERS AND SO IS BREXIT.
>>
>>77488232
I Think what he means is that he didn't target the politician. Wrong place wrong time i guess.

Sad. Does seem like he was looking to kill someone that day.
>>
>>77487373

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>77488567
>he can't even come up with a good meme response
Everyone point and laugh! Try not to get enriched on your way to mcDonalds now
>>
>>77484628
Shot in the face. So the intention behind the violence is to make a point through the eyes of the media
>>
>>77488469

tl;dr

>wasn't us
>even if it was you can't blame us for one bad apple
>we don't care she's dead
>muslims are scum
>>
lmao is this even real? RIP brexit
>>
>>77487975
The fact that he had a gun means there's more to it than that

How many mentally ill people in Britain have handguns and bring them to meetings with MPs?

That ain't normal
>>
>>77481206
Everyone here might as well just vote Remain. It's over.
>>
I suppose all those hooligans chanting 'we're voting out' and insulting Europe at the Euros are plants as well?

Get in reality; only literal retards share your views but you don't want to admit it.
>>
>>77488652
>the triple digit IQ right

you mean /pol/?
>>
>The campaign has gotten much too toxic as of late.
>That's why we are suspending the referendum vote until further notice.

Waiting for this
>>
>>77484727
>Be a burger
>Go to school
>Edgelord kills 17 people
>Jew porn turns me gay
>Go to gay nightclub
>Get massacred
>Lucky guns kept me safe
>Oh...
>>
File: 1466095886434.jpg (84 KB, 1183x449) Image search: [Google]
1466095886434.jpg
84 KB, 1183x449
STERLING SURGING IN WAKE OF MP'S MURDER!!

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT BE MORE JEWISH!!

>select all tea
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77487619
>Stormfaggots ruin everything again
Yeah wouldn't actually surprise me. Stormfaggots are a cancer and need to be removed alongside with mudshits.
>>
>>77488578
THank you, now I can't get that South Park scene with Jimbo at the KKK meeting out of my head.
>>
Wait so

>Muslim kills 50 people in Orlando
>IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS BELIEFS YOU SHIT LORD

>White guy kills one person in the UK
>OY VEY IT WAS HIS BELIEFS, THE LEAVE CAMPAIGN ARE TO BLAME
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.