[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Second Amendment doesn’t give you the right to own a gun.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 35
File: 465958404665.jpg (117 KB, 1080x1334) Image search: [Google]
465958404665.jpg
117 KB, 1080x1334
The Second Amendment doesn’t give you the right to own a gun.

Can we please stop pretending that the Second Amendment contains an unfettered right for everyone to buy a gun? It doesn’t, and it never has. The claims made by the small number of extremists, before and after the Orlando, Fla., massacre, are based on a deliberate lie.

The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution doesn’t just say Congress shall not infringe the right to “keep and bear arms.” It specifically says that right exists in order to maintain “a well-regulated militia.” Even the late conservative Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia admitted those words weren’t in there by accident. Oh, and the Constitution doesn’t just say a “militia.” It says a “well-regulated” militia.

What did the Founding Fathers mean by that? We don’t have to guess because they told us. In Federalist No. 29 of the Federalist Papers, Alexander Hamilton explained at great length precisely what a “well-regulated militia” was, why the Founding Fathers thought we needed one, and why they wanted to protect it from being disarmed by the federal government.
>>
The Second Amendment is an instrument of government. It’s not about hunting or gun collecting or carrying your pistol into the saloon.

A “well-regulated militia” didn’t mean guys who read Soldier of Fortune magazine running around in the woods with AK-47s and warpaint on their faces. It basically meant what today we call the National Guard.

It should be a properly constituted, ordered and drilled (“well-regulated”) military force, organized state by state, explained Hamilton. Each state militia should be a “select corps,” “well-trained” and able to perform all the “operations of an army.” The militia needed “uniformity in … organization and discipline,” wrote Hamilton, so that it could operate like a proper army “in camp and field,” and so that it could gain the “essential … degree of proficiency in military functions.” And although it was organized state by state, it needed to be under the explicit control of the national government. The “well-regulated militia” was under the command of the president. It was “the military arm” of the government.

The one big difference between this militia and a professional army? It shouldn’t be made up of full-time professional soldiers, said the Founding Fathers. Such soldiers could be used against the people as King George had used his mercenary Redcoats. Instead, the American republic should make up its military force from part-time volunteers drawn from regular citizens. Such men would be less likely to turn on the population.

And the creation of this “well-regulated militia,” aka the National Guard, would help safeguard the freedom of the new republic because it would make the creation of a professional, mercenary army “unnecessary,” wrote Hamilton. “This appears to me the only substitute that can be devised for a standing army, and the best possible security against it,” he wrote.
>>
The Founding Fathers didn’t call the republic’s new force an “army” because that term more than two centuries ago called to mind the British army, foreign mercenaries, tyrants and kings. So they said “militia” instead. But they meant a real body. Hamilton was scathing about the idea that the “militia” could just mean every Bob, Billy and Benjamin with his musket. Such amateurs would stand no chance in modern warfare against professionals, he wrote. And requiring every citizen to become a professional would be ridiculous, he said. It would be “a real grievance to the people, and a serious public inconvenience and loss,” he wrote. Taking people away from their work in order to train them “would form an annual deduction from the productive labor of the country.”

The Second Amendment is an instrument of government. It’s not about hunting or gun collecting or carrying your pistol into the saloon. The Founding Fathers left it up to us to pass sensible laws about all these things. The Constitution is about government.

Today we have a professional army, anyway. Military matters have become so complex that no part-time soldiers could do it all. So you could argue that makes the Second Amendment null and void, like the parts in the Constitution about slaves and Indians being counted as “three-fifths” of a person in the Census.

But even if you still want to defend the Second Amendment, it should apply only to those who volunteer to join the “select corps” of their National Guard, undergo rigorous training to attain “proficiency in military functions” and perform the “operations of an army,” serve as ordered under the ultimate command of the president and be subject to military discipline.

So if you’re running around waving your AK-47 under the Second Amendment, and you haven’t shown up yet at your local National Guard headquarters, you’re not a “patriot.”

You’re a deserter.
>>
>>77471888

>The Second Amendment doesn’t give you the right to own a gun.

Correct, we already have that right.

The 2nd Amendment restricts the government from infringing on that right.

Now kindly fuck off.
>>
>>77472066
/thread
>>
>>77472066
"Well regulated militia" does that ring the bell?

Read my argument above.
>>
This >>77472066
OP BTFO , now go cry to your step-son while your "wife" schock on a black cock
cuck
>>
>>77471888
You have a special kind of autism.
>>
>>77472066
Omfg OP. You are so reckt. How will you ever recover?
>>
The Supreme Court (i.e. the only entity with the power to interpret the constitution) disagrees.
>>
>>77472066
First real reply always best reply.
>>
>>77471888

push your holocaust elsewhere

Alexander Hamilton was a central banking cocksucker
>>
File: theend.jpg (42 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
theend.jpg
42 KB, 500x395
>>77471888

It actually does, and no it doesnt say its there to maintain a militia, it says a militia is necessary, so everyones allowed to carry guns.

Bear means carry. You arent just guaranteed the right to own them, but the right to carry them around all you want, all the time, and that right shall not be infringed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8

Youre anti-american and the founding fathers would execute you for seditious speech.
>>
>>77472066
Excuse me, sir, but are you a well-regulated militia?

What's that, you aren't? You aren't a militia, but an individual? A private person?

Then the 2nd cuckmendent does not apply to you.

Good day, sir.
>>
>>77471888
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Sage

>t. man who thinks we should trust our lives to the police but protests against the police because of their brutality
>>
>>77471888
He was upset at seeing two men kiss, because his hardline islamic father ingrained his sick religious beliefs into his head from the time he was a baby.
>>
>>77472481
>>77471888

Youre also not allowed to have a standing army, the one with tanks and jets etc, it gets "renewed" each year on its budget, the budget only carries it on for a year.. so its a "temporary" army, that you always have.

Thats not supposed to exist.

Youre supposed to just have the people, and their guns, and the government isnt supposed to have anything at all.
>>
>>77472513
Oh look, another well-regulated militia chiming in.

Oh, you aren't a militia either?

Case closed.
>>
>>77472066
>The 2nd Amendment restricts the government from infringing on that right.

the 2nd amendment does not give you the right to own arms, that right is god given and can only be removed if you are a giant dick sucking cuck

the amendment merely defines that god given right as a founding principle of the government
>>
>>77472481
>Youre anti-american and the founding fathers would execute you for seditious speech.

I've had about enough of this, time to round up a posse, find a judge, it's marching time
>>
>>77472497
Nope. The Amendment clearly states that because a militia is necessary, the PEOPLE'S right shall not be infringed. End of discussion.
>>
>>77472497
You realize that a draft technically makes everyone a militia.

>You aren't a militia, but an individual? A private person?

What's so wrong with one man militias? Having a million one-man militias is no different than one million-man Militia.
>>
>>77472497

all private persons are part of the militia, they are considered reserves
>>
>>77472204
dc v. heller
mcdonald v. city of chicago
>>
>>77472585
>hat right is god given and can only be removed

Yeah, I'm sure that upon the creation of the Earth, God paused and thought to himself "Hm, Amerifats totally should own guns so they can kill each other"
>>
File: 1442708751129.jpg (35 KB, 422x273) Image search: [Google]
1442708751129.jpg
35 KB, 422x273
>>77472066
fpbp
>>
>>77472714
>they are considered reserves

You misspelled "retards".
>>
>>77472579
>the government isnt supposed to have anything at all.

they don't have anything, some rich prick in Europe owns a propaganda machine that unfortunately many people have become insnared in
>>
>>77471888
Hamilton was a Rothschild agent and a traitor
>>
>>77472734
Yes. Also so that we could slaughter a million of you cucks while walking through France.

Maybe if the German soldier actually knew how to fire a rifle you wouldn't all be half-Slav now.
>>
>>77472582
You realize that a draft technically makes everyone a militia.

>You aren't a militia, but an individual? A private person?

What's so wrong with one man militias? Having a million one-man militias is no different than one million-man Militia.

Daily reminder to Sage
>>
>>77472734
>german talking about american politics like his opinion matters at all
Wew :^)
>>
>>77472817
>Also so that we could slaughter a million of you cucks while walking through France.

But not when you were walking though Vietnam.

Triggered? :^)
>>
>>77472768
Germany eh?

didn't hitler kill all your retards? amazing you grew so many back so quickly, probably had to import them

>>77472734
>God paused and thought to himself

no more like every living thing is able and therefore has the natural right to self preservation
>>
File: SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.jpg (87 KB, 630x450) Image search: [Google]
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.jpg
87 KB, 630x450
>>77472481

>A well regulated militia COMMA PAUSE being necessary to the security of a free state COMMA PAUSE - NEW IDEA - The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

>(It being understood that)A well run peoples army - being an integral component to the security of our countries independence - the right of the people to carry weapons - is not allowed to be prevented even in the smallest of ways (like taxes on guns which even trivially are a small block in the way and therefore illegal)
>>
>>77471888
By US law every male between 17 and 45 is a militia member.
>>
File: lefties.png (173 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
lefties.png
173 KB, 604x453
>>77472858
>Daily reminder to Sage

anybody have a gif of how to get rid of these people?
>>
>>77471888
Hamilton was a fascist royalist scumbag. Aaron Burr was a fucking hero.
>>
>>77472865
Luckily, Trump is meeting with the NRA to discuss gun control legislation.

Does Trump's opinion not matter either? :^)
>>
>>77473009
>he needs instructions on things that a 12 yo girl from reddit could master on her own

lmao yeah that's the kind of guy I want to have guns
>>
>>77472043
For having bothered to do all of this research, the author somehow missed an important point. The founding fathers were not a hive mind, this was a contested issue even in the day. To say that Hamiltons point of view should color how we read and understand the bill of rights is disingenuous and ignores the litany of other voices that laid the foundation of the documents
>>
File: fucking_op.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fucking_op.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>77471888
Shame the supreme Court disagrees with you. You 3000 characters of fake smart talk can't change that.>>77471888
>>
>>77472972

>Were all allowed to have and carry guns, so that we can form a peoples army(not run by the government)
>A well regulated army is necessary, so thats why we guarantee the right to own guns, so you can start one whenever you want and we will be safe

The government isnt allowed to regulate shit, and it doesnt give a right to have a regulated militia, it actually says that any power not strictly given to the federal government is for the people, the states to decide.

The right it guarantees is that the government can not touch guns.
>>
>>77473021
>still not american
>still thinks his opinion matters on american politics
Wew :^)
>>
>>77473263
>still not american

I'm sorry I'm not fat enough to be an American. If I promise to gain 500 lbs by tomorrow, will you make me an honorary American citizen? :^)
>>
>>77472066
/thread
/argument for all time

sage this shitty slide thread
>>
>>77473328
Can I be German if I grab a swastika?
>>
>>77472204
"Right of the people" does that ring a bell?
Militia Act of 1903, does that ring a bell?
>>
>>77473474
>Can I be German if I grab a swastika?

I've got one hidden in my pants :^)
>>
A militia is a group of armed citizens who come together to fight against a threat. How does a militia form without armed citizens?
>>
A militia /mᵻˈlJʃə/[1] generally is an army or other fighting unit that is composed of non-professional fighters, citizens of a nation or subjects of a state or government who can be called upon to enter a combat situation, as opposed to a professional force of regular, full-time military personnel.
>>
>>77473328
>I'm sorry I'm not fat enough to be an American. If I promise to gain 500 lbs by tomorrow, will you make me an honorary American citizen? :^)

Can I put on a burka and become German?
>>
>>77472006
>It basically meant what today we call the National Guard.
Your whole argument is based on a emotional response because logically this doesn't correlate with a militia of that time as the militia of those times were minutemen (see: general colonists). You are supposed to be collectivists living separately keeping each other alive and at bay at the same time. Of course we have left that realm and entered pure joke insanity realm but lol lets just keep letting that nonsense slip into my asshole
>>
>>77473328
I know your jelly of not being american and you express it through anger via the internet but it aint healthy pal. Get help senpai.

When you legally immigrate to america which you're welcome to then i will consider you american and able to talk about and have an opinion that matters about american politics.
>>
>>77471888
That's a nice wall of text you've got there anon. Might even be a lot of truth in it.
Sadly, it’s all irrelevant to the point you want to make.
Whether or not a militia is a standing military force that reports to the government is inconsequential to the right to keep/bear arms.
The “militia” clause gives a *reason*, not a *condition*.
Grammatically, this has been demonstrated plenty of times.
Here’s a grammatically equivalent sentence:
“A well read Electorate, being necessary to the education of a free state, the right of the people to keep and read Books, shall not be infringed.”
Now, if this were the law, should you have to vote in order to keep/read books? Is that the condition for your right?
No, it’s a reason behind the right. An argument in support of the right that YOU ALREADY HAVE.

Here’s another one, if it isn’t clear yet:
“A well balanced Breakfast, being necessary to the start of a good day, the right of the people to purchase and eat Eggs, shall not be infringed.”
See the difference? You would be able to eat eggs AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY. Not just for breakfast.
>>
>>77472006
There is a natural flaw in this response, who is to provide arms to a militia if the government has become tyrannical in nature.

The whole entire concept is that each person is to be armed and if the need arises for a well regulated militia to be formed they can come bearing the arms that they own.

This ensure that at any time that if a government is sliding into a tyranny the people can rise up, for a militia and overthrow the government if so required.

>>77472043
Definition of a militia:
>a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.

This means that if a tyrannical government is in place and only a small portion of the military is able to stand up to them, they can put out a call for able bodied men and women to join them, now if they come bearing their own guns it makes it easier on the forces fighting against tyranny as these men and women will know the basic on how to look after their guns, know the basics to shoot at targets and soforth, meaning they are able to be put into action quickly and easily.

This is why those important words are attached to the end of the second amendment, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED UPON, the founding fathers inherently knew that the only way to save a state from a corrupt and tyrannical government was for its people to rise up and overthrow it if necessary.

By having your population armed already it gives pause to potential dictators and other tyrants because they inherently know that if they go ahead with it they have to fight against a population that is armed. Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth more than a tonne of cure, what would you prefer, to live under the iron fist of a ruler in which you can not strike back or in a society that is kept in check because those said tyrants can not gain power without causing so much bloodshed it would effectively mean ruling over a country of corpses.
>>
I hate the way the capitalize "dare" as if they're threatening. What the fuck are they going to do? I wish it could finally come to violence so these fucking fags would have to back up their big words.
>>
>>77473802
>Can I put on a burka

You should for purely aesthetic reasons, you ugly fuck :^)
>>
>>77473848
>your jelly

lmao American education
>>
>>77471888
go fuck yourself shilling cunt
>>
>>77473921
>not american
>thinking their opinion on american education matters
:^)
>>
>>77471888

yes it does
>>
>>77473860
>a military force that is raised from the civil population

But that's exactly the point, as gun nuts are anything but civil, they're deeply UNCIVIL.

It follows that the 2nd amendment actually only applies to liberals as they form the only thing that's civil about the American population.

Conclusions: ban the right-wing from owning guns and give them to liberals only.
>>
>>77474158

Germany can't 100% into English: The post
>>
>>77474310
>Americans bitching about language skils

We're through the looking glass here, people!

lmao
>>
>>77474158
>Conclusions: ban the right-wing from owning guns and give them to liberals only.

lol you just lost it m8
>>
>>77474385
You jest, but it's the ONLY logical conclusion.
>>
>>77474158
Sorry Hans, or is it muhammed, I forgot your brains get scrambled from being under Merkels oppressive regime and you have forgotten what actual, true freedom looks like.

BTW does Merkels shed have good wifi?
>>
>>77474158
>not american
>still thinking his opinion matters about american politics
:^)
>>
>>77474450

...he said, with copious amounts of abo cum on his breath.

literally lmao
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x182) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x182
>>77474158
>>
File: 1432674688068.jpg (23 KB, 258x269) Image search: [Google]
1432674688068.jpg
23 KB, 258x269
>>77471888
The second amendment also doesn't establish militias to protect the free states, it established the necessity of militias to secure a free State.

Now what sort of "State" could our enlightenment-period founders be discussing? The State of the Union? No. The Federal State? No. How about the Natural State that we all seek to achieve as free and independent individuals? Maybe? Perhaps? Possibly?
>>
>>77472884
Vietnamese were armed. Sort of proves my point.

Poor Eternal German, doesn't even have an argument. Thankfully your race will be extinct soon and we won't have to listen to you anymore.
>>
>>77472884

Our Vietnam K/D ratio would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>77474599
>Vietnamese were armed.

With sticks lmao
>>
File: 1465996498577.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465996498577.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>77474447
hahaha try harder m8 (unless you already are), your a terrible shill, face it
>>
>>77474512
Germany dont be so mad just because you can't own guns like in America. You can bitch all you want you aint changing shit. More people die from being fat then from "assault rifles". Also shouldn't we america ban knives too then? Knives kill waaay more then guns ever do.
>>
>>77474709
>try harder unless you're trying harder

lmao Auscuck logic
>>
>Basing your interpretation on the ideas of someone who was opposed to the law.
>Not an idiot

Pick one OP and go back to preping the bull.

Anyway all adult males 18-45 are militia by way of selective service and the Militia acts and soon women in that same age group will aswell.

A key thing you 1st clause assholes forget is that by your interpretation military hardware, such as automatic weapons, armoured vehichles, explosive ordinance and nuclear weaponery, should be in the hands of militiamen (in the aforementioned group) by your own logic.
>>
>>77471888
If the Second Amendment only provides for a "well-regulated militia", then the First Amendment only protects Christianity. Time to control Islam.

Go back to Tumblr, cuck.
>>
File: tldr.gif (3 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
tldr.gif
3 MB, 384x216
>>77471888
>>77472006
>>77472043
>>
>>77474733
Don't you cry tonight
I still love you baby
Don't you cry tonight
Don't you cry tonight
There's a heaven above you baby
And don't you cry tonight
>>
>>77471888
>The second amendment doesn't give you the right to own a gun

Correct, nothing gives me the right to own a gun, it is inherent. The second amendment does, however, instruct the government to not infringe on that right inherent to all people.

The rest of your post is undoubtedly complete nonsense so I won't bother reading it.
>>
>>77474512
Mate, I would rather be semi cucked like Captain Sweden then to be fully cucked like you, imagine going from being a well respected nation to literally the Mexico of Europe.

You are full of shitskins who are literally wiping away your country day by day and you sit by just watching it with a smile on your face enforced by Merkels ministry of truth.
>>
File: 1446702890987.jpg (513 KB, 1517x1496) Image search: [Google]
1446702890987.jpg
513 KB, 1517x1496
>>77471888
Dumping on this thread.
>>
>>77474758
lmao, can you even read properly?
>>
File: 1460644392090.jpg (49 KB, 800x739) Image search: [Google]
1460644392090.jpg
49 KB, 800x739
>>
File: 1457841854863.jpg (179 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
1457841854863.jpg
179 KB, 600x411
>>
>>77471888
>It specifically says that right exists in order to maintain “a well-regulated militia.”

no it doesn't.

It specifically says your right to own guns SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1424476081958.jpg (66 KB, 721x400) Image search: [Google]
1424476081958.jpg
66 KB, 721x400
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

A militia is a group of armed cititzens called to protect a town, state, etc.

Why is the family unit so important in America? Why do fathers train their sons and daughters to shoot? Because the family unit is a well regulated militia.

Every US citizen is in the militia, this is how America was founded.

Keep your hands off my guns you low test, spineless, boot licking communist cuckold.
>>
File: 1458693083026.jpg (139 KB, 1076x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458693083026.jpg
139 KB, 1076x1280
This on gun grabbers
>>
>>77472066
Damn son, rekt.
>>
File: 1449709868349.jpg (119 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449709868349.jpg
119 KB, 480x480
>>
>>77474158
And thus we have the Bolshevik mindset, people.
>>
File: 1447642224957.png (423 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
1447642224957.png
423 KB, 510x510
>>
>>77471888

You're right. The constitution doesn't *give* people rights. It acknowledges that people innately have certain rights, such as the right to bear arms. The second amendment states that the government cannot infringe on the right that you have by default. That's why they're called "god-given rights"
>>
File: 1445305097995.jpg (113 KB, 853x605) Image search: [Google]
1445305097995.jpg
113 KB, 853x605
>>
File: 20150213_200608-1.jpg (2 MB, 2988x1037) Image search: [Google]
20150213_200608-1.jpg
2 MB, 2988x1037
>>
File: 1435382234531.jpg (506 KB, 2199x1258) Image search: [Google]
1435382234531.jpg
506 KB, 2199x1258
>>
>>77474840

TLDR: cherrypicking

It doesnt matter what they had to say about a militia, because the quotes hes ignoring show them saying every single free man should own a weapon, and that the actual right is worded to say "guns are protected, because it would be nice to have a militia, and you cant have a militia without guns" and the way the tenth amendment is worded, a militia is not something the federal government is allowed to control.

>The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Each state can form its own militia, but the people are all guaranteed the right to own weapons, regardless. All that horseshit he said above, it doesnt matter because its up to the people to decide that stuff, its not specifically outlined or a right.
>>
>>77473021
He already has and a statement by the NRA was released afterwards that he will not be passing any gun control legislation that would effect people on the no fly list, and they discussed how to improve the list so innocent civilians dont end up on it.

Nice try shill. Way to show your true intentions in this thread.
>>
File: 1443727549838.jpg (94 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
1443727549838.jpg
94 KB, 610x610
>>
>>77471888
Sage
>>
The US is cucked beyond return

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/govt-approved-billions-weapons-day-pushed-gun-control-citizens/#QFmtPQPUYrP6SM8H.16
>>
>>77471888
ARE THESE SOCIAL MEDIA LOONS TRYING TO GIVE ME AN ANEURYSM?

>>77471888
http://occupysf.net/index.php/2016/06/15/what-americas-gun-fanatics-wont-tell-you-by-brett-arends-marketwatch-com/
>1 article by this ID
>>
>>77474840
Have fun with the three day ban, I know I did.
>>
Democrats are absolutely terrified that their persecuted fringe group might want to get out from under them.

"le trans and gay people are so persecuted!" - what the hell is she even talking about. gay people have every single right that straight people have.

Dems are running out of persecuted fringe groups to pit against us.
>>
>>77471888
https://twitter.com/BrettArends

>1 Twitter account by this ID
>>
File: 1427925696502.jpg (243 KB, 839x467) Image search: [Google]
1427925696502.jpg
243 KB, 839x467
Gun grabbers BTFO.

You guys want some graphics for the coming civil war? They can make them as illegal as they want, but they can't have our guns until they pry them from the corpses of American patriots.
>>
>>77474989
This should be the /thread on all these bullshit gungrabber thread lately.
>>
>>77475384
Reminder that Reagan went on to sign a ban on assault weapons. Once a commiefornian, always a commiefornian.
>>
>>77471888
Gosh darnit I am now #withher.

Do you get paid now?
>>
>>77471888

My favorite shitlib delusion is how they think they're going to jew us out of our guns with this talmudic voodoo logic chopping.
>>
>>77476533
I don't know why he was so popular, I mean he fought communism but he was still a gun grabbing scum who sucked immigrant dick and started our shit stirring in the middle east. The guy was as liberal as your average democrat. His only good contribution was trickle down economics, and even that is fucked if it's not reigned in properly like Trump proposes.
>>
>>77472006
In Colonial times, the militia consisted of a subset of “the people”--those who were male, able-bodied, and within a certain age range. Heller points out that although the militia consists of all able-bodied men, the federally-organized militia may consist of a subset of them. Thus, there was an organized militia and an unorganized militia, and that remains the case today. Today the “unorganized” militia is defined as every able-bodied man of at least 17 and under 45. So even if one accepts that “militia” is the operative word of the Amendment, then it still means all able-bodied males 17 to 45 have a Right to Arms that cannot be infringed. This is further extended to women by way of the 14th Amendment, which also binds the States to the same protections.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1280x851
>>77474853
>kraut spurging out over "progress"
>>
File: impatient carcharadon.png (270 KB, 490x347) Image search: [Google]
impatient carcharadon.png
270 KB, 490x347
>>77476958
HURRY!
>>
>>77476958
When you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand
and nothing, whoa, nothing is going right.
Close your eyes and think of me and soon I will be there
to brighten up even your darkest nights.

You just call out my name, and you know where ever I am
I'll come running to see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call and I'll be there, yeah, yeah,
you've got a friend.
>>
>>77471888
>>77472006
>>77472043
TL;DR - Here's a few rebuttals.
You're a fucking communist
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776
Militia act of 1903
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77477083
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGyQmH9NZcw
[spoiler]this song was first introduced to me with a video of nuclear holocaust[/spoiler]
>>
>>77477758
This is a beautiful, beautiful song.
>>
>>77472258
semirare
emirares
mirarese
iraresem
raresemi
aresemir
resemira
esemirar
>>
>>77471888

Yes, it does. The Supreme Court ruled on this in District of Columbia v. Heller - the 2nd Amendment explicitly allows for citizens to keep and bear arms.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/28/AR2010062802134.html
>>
>>77471888
>The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution doesn’t just say Congress shall not infringe the right to “keep and bear arms.” It specifically says that right exists in order to maintain “a well-regulated militia.” Even the late conservative Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia admitted those words weren’t in there by accident. Oh, and the Constitution doesn’t just say a “militia.” It says a “well-regulated” militia.
Yeah but then you forget the fact that EVERYONE was allowed to have guns in the year 1777 and onward so you're fucked bud.
>>
OP is a gigantic faggot.

Sage
>>
>>77477828
All I see is mushroom clouds and radiation-boiled skin when I hear it play.
>>
>>77474544
>I finally see he has no ear protection
makes a little more sense
>>
>>77478130
I see fountains of semen, but maybe that's because I'm a glass-half-full type of person.
>>
>>77471888

Fuck off, shill

Sage
>>
>>77478335
>fountains of yellowed arab semen splashing across my wife as I watch from my cuck-chair
FTFY, Krautberg
>>
>>77478573
Guiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)
>>
File: tfw zergface.jpg (47 KB, 300x562) Image search: [Google]
tfw zergface.jpg
47 KB, 300x562
>>77478705
I like you.
You've got cheek.
You can stay.
>>
Just another paid shill that makes a thread and leaves. I wonder when they'll learn they'll never gain a foothold here.

Sage goes in all fields, make bait posting great again
>>
>>77479022
This is a good American.
>>77479139
This is a bad American.

Don't be like QPzQEWRS. Be like BVnhFoWo.
>>
If you CAPITALIZE every other WORD in your SENTENCE then you automatically KNOW what you're talking about
>>
>>77472558
This.
Im so pissed off about these faggots trying to say that the dude was an american terrorist who hated gays. Yea he hated faggots but the mother fucker hated faggots because of fucking islam. God damnit i hate this piece of shit world
>>
>>77473802
No. You need to shit stain your skin then rape German women. Get your bennies from Merkel. Then you can be German.
>>
File: black on white rape.png (42 KB, 622x208) Image search: [Google]
black on white rape.png
42 KB, 622x208
>>77480410
Rape indeed :^)

lmao
>>
>>77472497

Jesus Germany, this is just embarrassing.

First, Our Supreme Court deiced that it is, in fact, an individual right in the Heller Case.

Now, on to the important part.

For most of my developing years, Germany was one of the best, if not THE BEST mass producers of firearms. Sig Sauer and Heckler Koch were arguably the best non custom guns in the world. But now?

Sig has become a parody of Germany, and are more interested in offering a "diversity" of colors and editions than making guns that don't rust and actually work.

HK, at least, still makes a good product, but between the easily water logged VP9, and the current scandals of the G36 polymers, they no longer have the flawless reputation for innovation and excellence.

Face it. Your country is ruined, and when my Father in Laws GLK 550 got stuck in reverse 3 weeks after buying it, it was clear, you are basically the Mexico of Europe.

Please don't spend one more minute thinking about militias in my country, while yours becomes the HQ for the European caliphate.
>>
File: usa stats.png (1 MB, 2406x1602) Image search: [Google]
usa stats.png
1 MB, 2406x1602
>>77481518
>Your country is ruined

lmao
>>
>>77472582

Germany stop.

Do you understand how cringey it is watching a country, that literally needs to start forming a MIlitia, make fun of the idea?

You are literally bragging about how good Achmed and Mohammed are at spitroasting your Mom, while trying to tease American's for fucking their wives too hard and with such big dicks.

Please focus your insights inwards, for your own good.
>>
>>77472043
>>77472006
>>77471888
This is a world war and you and your friend Jenna are giving aid and comfort to the enemy
>>
>False
Uh, no.
>>
>>77481813

Lefty propaganda? This is what you retort with?

I'll give the Jews their due, they really stretched you out over the last 40 years.
>>
As a proud member of the LGBTH community, this is entirely correct. Unless you are also a member of the LGBTH, you are not allowed to comment on the atrocity in Orlando.
>>
>>77471888
Kill yourself mudslime filth
>>
>>77482482
I'm a faggot and I say fuck you
>>
File: image.png (564 KB, 596x791) Image search: [Google]
image.png
564 KB, 596x791
>>77471888
Go ahead, come take our guns then you fucking liberal. Go ahead and try
>>
File: 2nd_amendment.jpg (268 KB, 1465x937) Image search: [Google]
2nd_amendment.jpg
268 KB, 1465x937
i just want muh mosin nagant or a bloody single shot .22 to plink around with

why you gotta make it so hard for me?
>>
>>77482695
As is your right, fellow LGBTHer. We of the LGBTH have many differences but we also share many things in common. Namely: hatred for non-LGBTH.
>>
>>77472066
OP literally got BTFO in the first couple posts, and this thread still hits over 100 replies.

You realize they are currently trying to take our gun rights away? AS WE SPEAK
>>
The only amendments that matter to non-criminals are the 1st and 4th. The 4th is basically just a broader 2nd, although >>77472066 is correct because liberty.
>>
File: 1464936158080.jpg (62 KB, 640x585) Image search: [Google]
1464936158080.jpg
62 KB, 640x585
>>77481989
>You are literally bragging about how good Achmed and Mohammed are at spitroasting your Mom, while trying to tease American's for fucking their wives too hard and with such big dicks.

Fucking lost it.
>>
>>77472204
You're obviously retarded or historically ignorant, the founding fathers made it very clear that gun ownership was essential within the United States.
>>
File: white americans.jpg (1011 KB, 1580x3391) Image search: [Google]
white americans.jpg
1011 KB, 1580x3391
>>77481989
lmao
>>
File: us israel.jpg (857 KB, 1450x1165) Image search: [Google]
us israel.jpg
857 KB, 1450x1165
>>77482450
>I'll give the Jews their due

As well you should :^)
>>
>>77471888
You can't have it both ways.

EITHER

A) The Second Amendment allows for private citizens to own a firearm

OR

B) The Second Amendment allows for private citizens to regulate and maintain an armed militia.
>>
>>77471888
low energy
>>
>>77486126

Ah, good ole Germany, still have that Nazi Heart. Yeah, the Juden might have broken your spirit, but there is still that masturbatory need to believe that you are the master race. It will be funny when bombs start going off.

Our country is great because of immigration. People across the globe, looking for opportunity to build a life for themselves and their family.

Sure, we have some blowback from lefty policies trying to make up for Slavery, and the mass exodus from New Germany (formerly known as Mexico) is understandable. Who wouldn't want to be an American?

Fortunately, if things start to get out of hand, we still have a few leaders with good principles, and citizens who can defend themselves (thanks 2a) and everything we've built.
>>
>>77471888
DARE.

Lol I mean as a liberal I agree with her principally, but who the fuck is she to tell other people not to use an argument? She's a regressive liberal... It's like you can commit fucking thought crimes to these people.

Fuck her.
>>
>>77471888
Sage
>>
>>77471888
>implying Scalia wasn't a staunch supporter of 2nd amendment rights

dumbass
>>
>>77471888
Can we please stop pretending that people incapable of reading the English language should be allowed near the constitution?
>>
>>77471888
DC v Heller (2008)

Read up, fuckbag.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.