[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /intactivist/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
I resent having been circumcised when I was a baby. Boys should be protected from involuntary genital cutting, like girls have been since the mid 90's.

I hate being cut and I want to stamp out this horrid practice.
>>
>>77471845
>Who /intactivist/ here?
>I hate being cut and I want to stamp out this horrid practice.
So you want to change things, but can't be bothered to do anything about it?
>>
>>77472167

I do things about it. I correct peoples' misconceptions about male genital mutilation.

To this day a lot of Americans don't know the history of how it even became a thing here in the US among the common society.
>>
>>77472615
Please tell me as wel, I would like to know.
>>
File: star jew.jpg (250 KB, 1042x1020) Image search: [Google]
star jew.jpg
250 KB, 1042x1020
>>77471845
greedy bump
>>
I'm /inactivist/

I don't feel very strongly about any social issues here in Finland so I spend my time browsing /pol/ where there are more interesting things being discussed. Of course since I'm not a voting citizen of the countries in question and not as dumb as OP I don't go around telling people how they should feel.
>>
File: 1419400494887.jpg (4 MB, 3485x3306) Image search: [Google]
1419400494887.jpg
4 MB, 3485x3306
>>77471845

Male body mutilation is sick and wrong.
>>
If you want to get fucking woke, research the disastrous, lifelong consequences of circumcision. Then process the fact that this is not only legal, but has been systematically to the vast majority of American males since the 1940's. Then realize that nobody even speaks about it. Or knows. Or cares.
Circumcision is what actually led me down the redpill path. It shattered my cosy world view and made me realize the evil that is possible in this world and how most people are totally blind to the bigger issues. Most people live their whole world in a bubble.
>>
What is group called
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 393x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 393x263
>>77471845
Literally nothing wrong with circumcision
>>
I have on multiple occasions donned the bloodstained suit.

Do you restore, OP? I've been restoring for about six years now.
>>
Any kind of body modification that isn't strictly necessary for health reasons - male and female genital modification or ear piercing an infant - should be disallowed.

Young child ear piercing is so trashy l m a o
>>
>>77473458
Just curious, how has restoring been for you? How much of a change has there been? Can you elaborate on any change of sensation?
>>
>>77472749

http://www.historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=90
>>
>Tfw when you will never experience real sexual pleasure.
>>
>>77473898

I thought circumcision was really rare in India.

Are you Muslim by any chance?
>>
>>77473081
http://www.bloodstainedmen.com/
>>
>>77473898
Did the poo piranha take a bite while you were squatting?
>>
>>77472167

Oh, I didn't even catch what I just now realized may have been a misconception.

An intactivist is someone who opposes involuntary genital mutilation.

It's a portmanteau of "intact" and "activist".
>>
>>77472994
fuuuck me

that's horrible
get the FUCK outta here with this shit, this has no place in the modern world
>>
>>77471845
>See these guys
>Shout "Hitler was right, gas the kikes!"
>They all look super awkward, came back to find their stand trashed

Gahahahaha, don't slow down traffic in my town cucks.
>>
>>77473986
>>77473945
I guess my wording was wrong. I am not cut. Catholics still prolly do it here.
>>
>>77473667
Some days I can get complete coverage when flaccid, but once it rolls up it'll bunch up at the corona.

The glans is so much more sensitive—when I'm not wearing the tugger, it's actually often uncomfortable when it rubs against clothing.
>>
>>77474097

>>See these guys

Glad to hear that.
>>
>>77474203
It's good you can get any more sensitivity back
>>
>>77474164

Most Catholics outside the US don't circumcise their kids. Lots of French guys are Catholic but hardly any of them are cut (most cut guys in France are Muslims).

Maybe some Indian Catholics are cut but I doubt it's all that common. Could be wrong, it's just my conjecture based on the fact that Catholics GENERALLY aren't cut unless it's a part of the local culture (like in the US or the Philippines).
>>
>>77472994
>this is legal
>pricking an infant's vagina is (rightly) illegal
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If only these images made it out to more people.
>>
>>77474800
donate to this guys, this is the only solution available right now
>>
>ask someone to list the "health benefits" of circumcision
>crickets
>>
>>77474800
I donated once years ago; probably will again soon.
>>
>>77473212
LOL , you WHITE PEOPLE CANT PREFORM CIRCUMCISION kekekekekekkekeke

never seen a problem with MUSLIMS .
WE ARE PRO IN CIRCUMCISION.

mine looks like a mona lisa
>>
I got hair on my shaft because my scrotal tissue is making up for the lost foreskin. I also have some meatal stenosis thing going on. Pleas don't get your kids circumcised.
>>
>>77475522
A FUCKING TOOTHPASTE
>>
>>77474596

Some American doctors are now saying "pricks" and "nicks" should be legal to do to baby girls and they're using the legality of male circumcision as a justification.

http://af.reuters.com/article/commoditiesNews/idAFL8N1612H8?sp=true
>>
File: 1465876034493.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465876034493.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>77475929
>>
>>77475522

>In this extraordinarily self-aware, insightful and moving testimony, Zakareya, circumcised at age 10, reveals many of the outcomes found among our harm survey participants who were circumcised as infants. He gives a voice to what many circumcised infants likely feel but who did not yet have words to convey, likely resulting in heretofore unresearched somatic memories that could be carried into adulthood, and could sub-consciously influence attitudes, emotions and behaviors.

- terror
- post traumatic stress
- recurring genital pain
- sexual dysfunction
- visceral flashbacks
- helplessness/hopelessness
- anger & hostility
- desire for revenge
- spiritual betrayal
- religious alienation
- sexual compulsivity *

>(*perhaps promiscuity and sexual addictions are unrecognized adverse consequences of forced circumcision deserving of further research)

- body dysmorphic disorder
- loss of self-esteem
- feelings of shame
- infliction of self-harm
- suicidal & homicidal ideation
- betrayal of parental trust
- familial alienation
- sleep disorders & nightmares
- antipathy toward doctors
- anti-Semitism
- misogyny *

>(*research into forced male circumcision as one possible root of misogyny, male sexual violence and female circumcision, esp. in the Middle East, is warranted)

http://www.circumcisionharm.org/testimony.htm
>>
>>77475691
A little hair on the shaft is normal, even for uncircumcised penises.
>>
>>77471845
But I like cut better.
>>
my peepee still feels good when i touch it. all that really matters.
>>
>>77476185
It should be a choice for an adult to make

>>77476133
Yep
>>
>>77476306
Most men won't do it which is the problem for me
>>
>>77471845
MY BODY. MY CHOICE.

Cuts unbaborted babby penus.
>>
>>77476410
Beggars can't be choosers
>>
>>77476410
>Most men won't do it which is the problem for me

Do you sell foreskin or something? How will someone else's possession of foreskin become a problem for you?
>>
>>77471845
>(*perhaps promiscuity and sexual addictions are unrecognized adverse consequences of forced circumcision deserving of further research

I knew there was reason the west is more degenerate.

>>77476242
Isnt your tip overly sensitive?
>>
File: foregen-social-media-icon.jpg (30 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
foregen-social-media-icon.jpg
30 KB, 560x292
>>77471845
Regenerate your foreskin with foregen!
>>
>ITT: Cocks, lots and lots of cocks.
>>
File: SHOLOMO.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
SHOLOMO.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>77475929
The jews are using slippery slope to kike us out of full genitals. THEY MUST BE STOPPED MASON. Goldberg, shekelberg, Shlomo. These, "men" must die!
>>
>>77471845
>I resent having been circumcised when I was a baby. Boys should be protected from involuntary genital cutting, like girls have been since the mid 90's.

Cuck

At least you don't have a disgusting sandworm for a dick. Women hate that shit

FGM is objectively 1000000000000% worse than circumcision (fgm is equivalent to removal of the entire head of penis)
>>
>>77476729
THIS
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 629x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 629x679
>>77477046
0/10 bait
The WHO admits that there are four types of FGM, one of which involves no tissue removal.
>>
>>77477046
> Women hate that shit
So you're willing to cut an important, sensitive, and pleasurable part of your body, just for female approval? And you call others cuck?

Pathetic
>>
>>77474203

Just curious,after 6 years why are you not fully restored?
>>
File: call der fuhrer.jpg (44 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
call der fuhrer.jpg
44 KB, 392x500
>>77474203
I wear this in the meantime for foregen.
manhood.mb.ca
It's basically a cock sock.
>>
>>77471845
But anon if you goyim don't circumcise your kids, the industry won't have enough foreskins for expensive cosmetics.
That's literally another shoah...
>>
File: 1423546618178.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2821) Image search: [Google]
1423546618178.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2821
>>77477046
>Pricking the labia is equivalent to the removal of the head.

Sure thing, idiot. Moreover you changed the subject. The subject is not circumcision but circumcision of non consenting children.
>>
>>77475522
KEK
>>
>>77471845
how is he still alive?
>his genital got cut when he was a baby
he bled for more than 30 years at that point
>>
My hospital doesn't even do circumcision anymore, and the wide majority of kids I work with are intact. I think the circumcision meme is dying, but it's still standard procedure for a lot of places. It'll probably be rare in future, but I don't think it'll ever be completely wiped out.
>>
Foreskin blood gives powers to jews, WAKE UP
>>
Funny how the jews laugh at Catholics for believing in hell while they believe that by cutting off a piece of your dick you form a bond with god.
>>
File: kike.jpg (26 KB, 482x346) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
26 KB, 482x346
>>77477910
And sucking the baby dick while they're at it?
>>
>>77471845
HOw could you be ashamed of your nice, cut dick? I mean, I think we should stop doing it to, but my dick look good senpai
>>
>>77478170
Ugh, id rather have a dick that has more sensitivity. The head is very dry, and wrinkled if you look close enough. People can get cut when they are adults, don't do it to babies, its too easy for their procedures to be botched.
>>
>>77477046

>At least you don't have a disgusting sandworm for a dick.

Neither do intact guys. They have a normal, whole human penis, something I lack.

>Women hate that shit

I would not date a woman who supported knife rape of male babies, especially if she knew the facts (which I would end up telling her). So this doesn't benefit me in any way.

Circumcision is disgusting.
>>
>>77478621
I mean I haven't seen your cock but I just really like the look of my dick. Kind of proud of it. We shouldn't do it to babies, you're right. We agree on that.
>>
>>77478735
>knife rape
It would probably be better if you used the words genital mutilation because rape is thrown around way too much and circumcision is mutilation of your genitals.
>>
>>77478170

I'm not "ashamed" if it. I resent having been cut, but no, I don't feel shame. It wasn't my decision. There's nothing for me to feel shame about.

The foreskin is the primary sensory structure of the penis. The glans is a protopathic organ mostly sensitive to pain, because the nerve endings in it are overwhelmingly pain sensors; other types of nerve endings are sparse in the glans.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

Circumcision removes the most sensual, specially innervated parts of the penis.
>>
>>77477363
What is "fully restored"? I'm not getting my frenulum back; I'm not getting my ridged band back; I'm not getting any of that back. I'm just stretching skin as much as I can without too much discomfort, and my results are whatever they are. Progress is not swift, but really tugging is just a part of my daily life. I try not to think about it too much (medication helps). I'll be finished—"fully restored"—when I'm satisfied.
>>
>>77478801
I like my cock too, I get told is big, but im pretty sure its average sized, maybe being cut makes it look bigger.
>>
>>77478933

Involuntary genital mutilation is rape. It involves the forcible penetration of an infant's genitals without consent (they ram a metal object inside the foreskin, or the mohel shoves his fingernails inside it, to destroy the balanopreputial lamina).

And in the case of metzitzah b'peh, the mohel performs an act of oral sex upon the baby.

It is rape and I'm not going to stop calling it that.
>>
>>77477516
I agree, there's no difference between a regular FGM and a regular MGM
>>
>>77479110
Well you actually gave a counter argument so whatever floats your boat jack.

>>77479048
Dude if you want foregen to give you back all of the real nerves and functions your going to have to circumcise the stretched part off unless they SOMEHOW don't need to.
>>
>>77475522
Scheer je weg, Bilal
>>
>>77479346
Enzo has said they are unsure whether prior restoration will be a complication.

Either way, I am incapable of just sitting around waiting for the science to come together and reach me. Every day I'm not restoring is a day I could be—if I can do something about it, I can't rest easy until I do.
>>
File: murica.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
murica.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>>77479904
Godspeed you magnificent bastard
>>
>>77471845
You can get monies if you are under 18. Get a lawyer.

Like anything in 'medicine', it ends only once it's more profitable to not do it.
>>
File: fightfordicsucking.png (363 KB, 447x562) Image search: [Google]
fightfordicsucking.png
363 KB, 447x562
>>
>>77480185

I'm way, way older than 18. The statue of limitations has long since passed.

But I appreciate your suggestion and am impressed that you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>77479048
>you will never cum just from strumming your banjo string

sorry bro, on the upside you don't have to worry about cringey thoughts of it snapping
>>
>>77471845
I don't care, and if I have a son I'll do the same for him.

People live through puberty and wish they had more stimulation? Give me a break.

You can't know what it's like if you never had memory, these people are like transgender saying they just know their brain is a gender they've never been, all deeply self loathing and misdirected feelings.
>>
>>77480732
Well, it's still really tight, and it'll bleed if I'm too rough.
>>
>>77480807
good goy, give us your child's sweet foreskin, he doesn't need it
>>
>>77471845
enjoy your AIDS
>>
File: this angers me.jpg (546 KB, 1031x1880) Image search: [Google]
this angers me.jpg
546 KB, 1031x1880
>>77480807
>>
>>77480859
Actually, it hasn't for a few years...
>>
>>77471845
i am cut, would like to ask you to cut my head because i cant take it anymore

just put me out of this misery, man.
>>
>>77477046
>Women hate that shit
You do realise this is a circlejerk fairytale cutfags use to rationalise their insolvable state, right?

Moreover, you have no experience living with "this shit". Let normal people reassure you that "this shit" is what makes a dick normal. An uncut dick isn't exotic or problematic in anyway. It's the other way around.

Fuck, just deal with it and don't do it to your children.
>>
>>77480912
If someone eats my flushed shits I'm not going to lose sleep over it, also aren't those single source websites? And why do you now have to opt to have it done if this is the case? It is sacrilegious for Jews to perform it on Christians because it is a covenant for Jews only.
>>
>>77480807

Please watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
>>
>>77480953

What do you mean by this?

I've never had sex with someone with HIV. Ever.
>>
>>77480807
K I L L Y O U R S E L F
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
Unfortunately at this rate we're more likely to legalize FGM than ban MGM
>>
>>77481812
Not watching 33 minutes of a yuppie college stoner doing his penis PowerPoint, I've watched better explanations of both sides of this argument and while it isn't critical it is still preferred in my opinion.
>>
>>77482217

What do you think is the most sensual part of the penis?

Do you think it's the glans? Because if so, you're wrong.
>>
>>77480807
Except an intact penis is the real and tangible natural state of it not some made up feelings you fucking moron
And yes there is a lot of self loathing BECAUSE YOUR BODY WAS MUTILATED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT
>>
>>77482217
>it is still preferred in my opinion.
i hope something terrible happens to you
>>
>>77482299
>And yes there is a lot of self loathing BECAUSE YOUR BODY WAS MUTILATED WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT
this
fucking want to kill myself

this thread makes me depressed :/
>>
>>77482299

The thing is...he refuses to learn more.

He won't watch the video because he calls the guy doing it a "college stoner", so he doesn't have to look at the information he presents.

Probably subconsciously, he knows it's FUCKING INSANE to cut off the major pleasure zone of a boy's body

but he feels he has to do it, because otherwise he'd be admitting that he was mutilated without his consent.

Repeating the abuse on his own son will real-ize the lie that mutilating male babies is okay.
>>
>>77482060
Israel is mad I bastardize their sacred covenant with God, ever notice how many Jews are behind the anti-circumcision efforts?
>>
>>77477046
>cut up your body because "women like it"
>call anyone else a cuck
>>
>>77482586
I'm going to send you a 33 min presentation for Muslim female circumcision, you have to watch it all or you are afraid of the truth of their argument. Nigga stfu
>>
File: image.gif (568 KB, 240x291) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
568 KB, 240x291
>>77472994
>#119
>>
>>77472994
Fuck it

Roll
>>
>>77480964
>not an argument
>>
>>77471845
send pic of your dick for confirmation why it's so bad nigger. majority US doesnt give a fuck lol...
>>
>>77482299
You don't care about living a fully natural life anyway, so there is no point to your post besides admitting your true motivation for championing this cause.
>>
>>77471845
>>77480380
The Rabbinical rite is really mutilation, the older version was arguably humane.
>>
>>77483005
>I'm going to send you a 33 min presentation for Muslim female circumcision, you have to watch it all or you are afraid of the truth of their argument.

I'll watch it. Send it to me.

If you want something shorter, here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgoTRMKrJo4

Circumcision destroys the ridged band. Did you even know what the ridged band is? Well, you do now.
>>
>>77483681
god damn it are you all so fucking retarded you cannot understand 1 simple thing

I never agreed to mutilating myself, ok?
Would you be happy if I cut of your fucking finger when you're born because "muh jewish traditions"?

If you feel like mutilating yourself - FINE go and do it when you're 18 and can think for yourself.
If you think it's okay to do it to infants you're a fucking mongrel and you should literally kill yourself.

There are people who want to kill themselves because of this shit being done to them, me included.

just fucking end yourself, and put me out my misery too please.

hate all of you fucks and your sick traditions. disgusting.
>>
>>77483681

>majority US doesnt give a fuck lol...

Most women in Egypt aren't upset they had their clit cut off. Because "we're used to it, it's normal", "it's better this way", and they don't really understand what a clit is because they never got to really use theirs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHcC0TLCvfM

So by your logic cutting off clits is fine.

Doesn't matter that the clit isn't homologous to the foreskin. The foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis. The male glans is not innervated like the female clitoris is.
>>
>>77484385
It is telling the the one getting the most upset from Israel, and atheists that follow Jewish writers.
>>
>>77484289
Didn't change my mind, why should it?
>>
>>77485018

Nice ad hominem.

Please, define the ridged band for us.

You want to steal it from your son, so tell us what it is. Let us know you know what you're going to steal.

or do you not want to know?

"I don't care. Mine was stolen, so his should be stolen too. I don't want or need to know what I'm doing. My child, my choice".
>>
>>77485104

Why shouldn't it?

Now you know, the foreskin is a normal, useful, sensual part of the human body.

Why would you want to take it away from someone else without their consent, if not to repeat the traumatic event that was done to you?
>>
>>77484562
It wasn't fucking traumatic for me, and as sexually charged as my puberty was I can't imagine it being even more sensitive nor would I have wanted it to be. I'm not trying to live a fully natural life. And I know the effects of the surgery. It doesn't change my mind. Why are you so upset about it?
>>
>>77484385

Out of curiosity Israeli bro, were you cut by a mohel?

If so, how much did he take off? Do you still have some of your delta left?

Don't feel you have to answer if you don't feel like it.
>>
>>77471845
if it's still bleeding well into adulthood you should probably get it looked at

>tfw no wireframe glasses and adult-sized swaddling clothes to compliment my creepy grammatically incorrect sign and faux period stain
>>
>>77486136

>It wasn't fucking traumatic for me

You were strapped down, a metal object was shoved between your glans and your foreskin destroying the tissue that fuses them together like the tissue that fuses your nail bed to your nail, and the most sensitive, erogenous part of your body was destroyed.

That is traumatic.

>and as sexually charged as my puberty was I can't imagine it being even more sensitive nor would I have wanted it to be.

If you can't imagine it, how do you know it wouldn't be worth wanting? Contradiction.

>I'm not trying to live a fully natural life.

It's not about a fully natural life. It's about the right of a human being to bodily autonomy and freedom from theft and mutilation.

>Why are you so upset about it?

Because theft is wrong.

What you want to do to your son is wrong.

It's just as wrong as female genital mutilation. And if it weren't for sex-phobic doctors like John Harvey Kellogg's influence, you wouldn't even be considering it. You'd be like the typical guy in Denmark or France or Germany, who would not plan to mutilate his son.

It's a historical fluke that circumcision became popular among american seculars and christians.
>>
>>77485485
>>77485485
This is the one I meant to reply to with my last post
>>
>>77472994
such tasty treats
>>
>>77483539
Jesus Christ have mercy on my sides.

You are granted status of honorary white for that one.
>>
>>77486486
Infants can't decide what is best, but I as an adult can, and I do not regret the decision of my parents on this issue, it was the right call and I will do the same for my sons. That's my choice as a future parent, the infant cannot choose anything, and relies on the adults to choose for them until they grow up.
>>
>>77482441
You have much bigger problems than a foreskin you never remember having and can't imagine having.
>>
>>77487382

>Infants can't decide what is best, but I as an adult can

The only reason this is a "decision" you are given is due to sexism and historical accidents. Female circumcision is illegal. Parents or any other adult don't have the right to mutilate their girls, but they are considered to have the right to mutilate their boys, because the courts are not enforcing the law of equal protection.

>and I do not regret the decision of my parents on this issue

Your son might.

>That's my choice as a future parent, the infant cannot choose anything, and relies on the adults to choose for them until they grow up.

He doesn't need an adult to "choose" to destroy his primary erogenous tissue any more than a girl does, or any more than he needs the adult in his life to "choose" to cut off his ears, fingers, testicles, or nose.
>>
>>77487669

So what would you say to a woman who had her clitoris (or clitoral hood--both are primary erogenous tissue) cut off when she was a little girl?

Would you tell her, "Don't worry about it. You don't remember having it, so it's fine"?
>>
>>77487382
You know circumcision isn't something that has to be done at birth, right? You can give your son the choice by not mutilating his cock, and ask him if he wants to be circumcised when he's 18.

I can guarantee you he'll say no.

But keep on pretending like you're ok with your parents playing around with your baby dick when deep down inside you're just incredibly jealous of those with foreskin.

Also kys for defending genital mutilation, fucking kike.
>>
>>77477046
>Women hate that shit
Who gives a fuck what women think about my dick
>>
>>77487738
You've been listening to too much bullshit if you think genders are equal.
Even cutting off male nipples is not the same as cutting off female nipples, why would a different set of genitals and type of circumcisions be apples to apples?
And Muslims only do it to dominate their women without pleasure ever being a factor.
>>
>>77487382
In any other case of cosmetic surgery or body modification, this degree of tolerance would not be shown. You can't tattoo an infant, and piercings on infants are highly controversial. Those two practices are reversible, but largely illegal. Circumcision is much more drastic and irreversible, but it's legal. If I asked a doctor to cut off my kid's earlobes or appendix or wisdom teeth or whatever simply because it's "traditional," I'd get CPS called on me. Yet circumcision gets a free pass and is the sacred cow, because of schmucks like you who insist that it's your inalienable right to have an irreversible, excruciatingly painful, medically useless and possibly dangerous operation performed on your own kid.
>>
>>77488219

>Even cutting off male nipples is not the same as cutting off female nipples, why would a different set of genitals and type of circumcisions be apples to apples?

Girls are protected from ANY AND ALL forms of female circumcision, even forms that are by any measure less severe than male circumcision.

>And Muslims only do it to dominate their women without pleasure ever being a factor.

No, it's also considered "cleaner" and "healthier" and "what God wants".

And in the US, the history of both male and female genital mutilation are largely the same (except FGM was banned in 96).

"It's cleaner", "It's healthier", "It keeps them from masturbating", "It prevents phimosis".
>>
File: 1456491825718.jpg (87 KB, 700x953) Image search: [Google]
1456491825718.jpg
87 KB, 700x953
>>77477046
If your girl is taking enough dicks to have developed preferences are you really sure you want to be sticking your dick in that swamp?
>>
>>77488219
>male nipples are different from female nipples
And yet it's illegal to remove male nipples from infants. Anatomy is different, but some rights are always the same.
>>
>>77488422
I will never fucking understand the "It's what God wants" bullshit.
The same people who believe that God created them in his own image are the ones that think God would want you to cut a chunk of your body off because: "Actually I don't like that part"- God
>>
>>77488002
If it's not before puberty what the fuck is the point? And why not when you don't have to remember it? Do you get this upset at little girls getting their ears pierced?
>>
File: 1370457243609.jpg (54 KB, 250x274) Image search: [Google]
1370457243609.jpg
54 KB, 250x274
>>77471845

a friend of mine is considering asking her boyfriend to get circumsized, he is 23

she thinks his penis is gross
>>
>>77483005

Yeah? What is so bad about it?
>>
>>77488733
I asked my bf to get cut and he did. Pretty standard stuff really, only the internet makes it a huge deal.
>>
>>77488733
Have him agree to it if she gets a boob job.
>>
>>77488824
B8
>>
>>77488733

Tell her he said he'd do it if she gets one first.
>>
>>77488686

>If it's not before puberty what the fuck is the point?

Why do you think it should be done before puberty? What's so special about cutting it before puberty?

>And why not when you don't have to remember it?

Remembering it isn't even the main issue. You'll be affected by it every day for the rest of your life, even if you're not consciously aware that it's affecting you.

You're missing a densely innervated functional part of your body. The nerves that go from that body part right to your spinal cord will wither away and die. The form and function of your genitals will forever be incomplete. If you think that's not affecting you you're delusional. It is affecting you.

>Do you get this upset at little girls getting their ears pierced?

Piercings are reversible, but I still don't think they should be done to girls without their consent. That can wait until the girl grows up to an age where she can say yes or no and understand what is being done.
>>
>>77488824
Only sexually frustrated fedoras think it's a big deal.
>>
File: tumblr.jpg (33 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.jpg
33 KB, 495x372
>>77488824
Jesus Christ women are terrible. He's your boyfriend. Not even your fucking husband and you think you have the right to request that he mutilate his dick for you? WTF.
>>
>>77474034
Say it with some anger next time you fucking faggot, this is /pol/
>>
>>77489224

So are the women who protest FGM "sexually frustrated fedoras" too?
>>
>>77489281

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm cool with the way I post.
>>
>>77489181
What age for circumcision consent then, I'm curious.
And what for ear piercings?
>>
>>77487382
Fucking end your self you detestable sick fuck.
>>
>>77489413
>Women
>Opinions that matter
Pick one.
>>
>>77474800
>>77474856
you are the best kind of jew
>>
>>77489574

>What age for circumcision consent then, I'm curious.

Over 18, definitely. It's an irreversible decision. You can always choose to get your ridged band destroyed, but once it's gone, it's gone for life.

>And what for ear piercings?

Maybe 13 or so. Ear piercings are nowhere near as damaging or irreversible as circumcision.
>>
>>77471845
circumcision is child abuse and should be outlawed, it has no place in civilised society, if my parents had done it to me they would not be breathing anymore
>>
>>77477046
As someone who's been mutilated I could not give a fuck what women prefer.

>FGM is worse therefore MGM should still be legal.

You're a fucking retard m8.
>>
>>77489774

So you support legalizing FGM?
>>
>>77489929
Arbitrary numbers and poor reasoning.
>>
File: iktf.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>77482441
>tfw also a jew who feels the same way about it

I want to give you a hug anon. You are not alone.
>>
>>77490142
>burger speaks for freedom
>poor reasoning
>>
>>77490142

Don't drag this into digressions.

We both agree that infants can't consent.

You say you should be allowed to consent in an infant's place to cut off the major erogenous zones of his penis.

I say no, you shouldn't be allowed to do that. He has the right to his entire body without you stealing parts of it.
>>
>>77490052
I'm just ignoring the fickle opinions of emotional women on political and social issues.
>>
>>77490504

Yeah, I get that you say women's opinions are irrelevant.

Therefore by your logic, if women hate being circumcised, it doesn't matter according to you, because "they're women lol, their opinions don't matter".
>>
>>77489774
But why you ever think that mutilating dick is something that must be done? I mean, where is the profit? i asking honestly, in my country dickcutting is not a thing, expept maybe jews and mudslimes, but fuck them
>>
>partially circumcised

Best of both worlds tbqh.
>>
Reminder that after being circumcised against your will your foreskin is sold to make beauty products
>>
>>77488733

tell him to dump that shallow bitch
>>
>>77490641
The way I see it, it was a health measure for hygiene when people weren't always in access of water or medical knowledge, with religious justification to enforce it, and to curb lustful behavior without eliminating it for the individual that benefits the society and propagation of monogamous family structures.

Using soap is unnatural, possibly dangerous and harmful, removes natural oils, expensive, so you shouldn't bath your infant because they can't consent. Not even allowed til they're 18 or 13 or some arbitrary number. That's this entire thread.
>>
>>77491861

>The way I see it, it was a health measure for hygiene when people weren't always in access of water or medical knowledge

There's no evidence for this.

The evidence shows that when circumcision is performed in bush conditions it often leads to gangrene, penis loss, and death (see >>77472994 ).

The prepuce is not dirty. It's a normal part of your body.

Everyone requires a water source in order to live, TEETH are harder to clean than foreskins.

The "hygiene" argument has no evidence in ancient records. It's forcing a modern superstition into the superstitions of the ancient world.
>>
>>77491648
Nah wait.

What's the female equivalent of circumcision? Is there one?

Shortening the meat curtains?
>>
>>77491861

>Using soap is unnatural, possibly dangerous and harmful, removes natural oils, expensive, so you shouldn't bath your infant because they can't consent.

I wasn't aware that soap irreversibly destroyed part of your penis.
>>
>>77488824
>standard stuff
tip top lel at Americans not knowing anything outside their country. 75% or so of the male population on Earth is uncircumcised. The rite isn't looked upon favorably, let alone casually, in most of the world.
>only the Internet makes a big deal about it
The controversy is older than feudalism. The ancient Greeks saw it as a disgusting practice. 17th century doctors pointed out the physiological and mechanical role of the foreskin in sex. Since the 18th century, even many observant Jews have questioned the practice and its moral implications. Many famous people resent that it happened to them or vow not to do it to their kids. It's been the subject of several lawsuits across the world, and many media outlets such as the television show Bullshit have condemned the practice.
>>
>>77472994
made a quarantine folder just for this
>>
>>77492112

The direct equivalent would be removing the clitoral prepuce and possibly parts of the labia.

There are (a very small number of) women, such as the anthropologist Fuambai Ahmadu, who are fighting to legalize this because they think not allowing it is discrimination against females, since boys can have their foreskins cut off without their consent but girls can't.
>>
>>77490210
Thank you brother :(
>>
>>77490997
Wut.

> Select all images with COMMERCIAL TRUCKS
>>
>>77474164
Yeah, I'm an India born Sikh living in Canada and Sikhs at least don't do this barbaric bullshit.
>>
>>77489224
In that case I guess Franz Kafka, W. H. Auden, and many others were le ebin neckbeard fedoras.
>>
>>77491861
Wait, did you just said that you prefere to mutilate your dick than use a soap?
Hygiene argument is invalid in every modern society. If you don't at least take shower once per day, you are filthy degenerate.
And if you do, there is no fucking reason to cut your dick.
And if you still insist that mutilating yourself is important, at least wait till you child could decice for himself.
>>
>>77492070
And how many deaths did teeth cause? A lot. You just ignore all the actual conditions and diseases and causes of death and infertility and mate selection for modern interpretation and muh consent.
>>
>>77492112
>>77492355

Though I should add, it's not that easy to equate destruction of the male and female prepuces because the male prepuce is much, much more tissue than the female prepuce. And the male glans is not as richly innervated with specialized end organs as the female glans.

So even cutting off the clitoral hood and part of the labia might not be as damaging as cutting off the entire male foreskin.
>>
women prefer cut over uncut, its a fact.
>>
>>77492151
You should be aware that using soap has destroyed part of your brain.
>>
>>77490013
Shhh. Remember kids, screaming and flailing don't count as opinions!
>>
>>77492702

>And how many deaths did teeth cause? A lot.

We don't know that. What we do know though is that tooth decay is rare in societies that don't eat a lot of bread and refined sugar.

Primitive people who eat mostly vegetables and meat generally have decent teeth, even if they only clean them occasionally.

And for them to destroy their children's teeth as a hygiene measure to prevent tooth decay would have been insane.

>You just ignore all the actual conditions and diseases and causes of death and infertility and mate selection for modern interpretation and muh consent

The foreskin has been a part of the male for as long as we've been human (actually probably far longer--even other apes have foreskins, although they are not as specially innervated as the human foreskin) and only a minority of cultures ever go the idea to start destroying them. Some cultures also though it would be good to knock out teeth, drill holes in people's heads, cut off clits, or bind feet. Because some cultures do stupid shit and then do all kinds of mental gymnastics to justify their stupidity.

The foreskin is the product of millions of years of evolution, and is more specialized in the human than in any of our close relatives (and presumably even more specialized than our early ancestors).
>>
>>77492877
Actually, intact is more pleasurable for female partners.
>>
lol get fucked half dicks
>>
>>77492877

No, it's not, see >>77477516
>>
>>77491861
If there's no or limited access the clean water, performing invasive surgery on an infant is one of the last things you should be doing. Any doctor can attest to this.
>>
>>77492877

A lot of women prefer intact.

Secondly, my body belongs to me.

I don't want to please pro-circ women. I don't have anything much to do with them.
>>
>>77471845
Give em hell OP
>>
>>77493363
There's a reason rabbis and not your average Joe did the job.
You realize barbers used to double as surgeons right?
>>
>>77493384
virgin [√]
>>
>>77493953

Shaming tactics aren't going to work. Make an argument or leave.
>>
File: h-CERSEI-LANNISTER-348x516.jpg (56 KB, 348x516) Image search: [Google]
h-CERSEI-LANNISTER-348x516.jpg
56 KB, 348x516
>>77493384
I'm intact myself and trust me, women prefer cut men if they've lived in an area that has majority cut men.

One thing I find hilarious is how openly women say, "I like my men circumcised", which would be like me saying "I like women that are circumcised." Imagine the shitstorm that'd cause.

I am on your side, but the sad fact is is that women are fucking cunts.

Story:
I once dated a girl and she told me how weird my intact penis was and I told her that it's weird that she thinks it's weird because this is how we're meant to be. I then asked her how offensive it'd sound if I said that about her body. This girl had MASSIVE body image issues. Like, if you even jokingly called her fat, she'd be reduced to tears, yet here she is saying my penis looks weird, pejoratively.
I explained to her the whole thing with circumcision and how horrible it is and she said, "I still prefer men that are cut, but I'd never subject that to my son if I ever had one."

That's women for ya...
>>
>>77492383

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html
>>
>>77494633

>I'm intact myself and trust me, women prefer cut men if they've lived in an area that has majority cut men.

That may be the case for the majority of women in places that circumcise in general.

Doesn't matter to me. I am disgusted by circumcision, hate the fact that I am missing my primary erogenous tissue, and I am not a slave to women so I don't really give a shit.

If I knew a woman supported circumcision I would not have sex with her. Amazingly, men can have preferences too.

>which would be like me saying "I like women that are circumcised." Imagine the shitstorm that'd cause.

That would be a normal thing to say in a culture that circumcised women. Would still be disgusting though.

Glad to hear you changed that woman's mind though, dude.
>>
how is being circumcised in europe compare to us? here it is still kind of common but I wanna hear what euros say.

if u muslim euro you need not apply
>>
>>77494633
>women are cunts
More news at 12

As i said before, dickcutting is not a thing here, but im curious. What are benefits of it, except
>muh hygiene
with is not an argument for anyone who is at least half civilised and clean himself at least once a day.
>>
>>77495058

A tight circumcision makes it harder to masturbate because the skin on the penis doesn't move (and there is less erogenous tissue to stimulate). This 'benefit' was one of the main reasons it was pushed so hard in the US.

http://www.circinfo.org/Circumcision_and_masturbation.html
>>
I am a woman who was once brainwashed to think circumsized penises "looked better". That was until I met my now husband who was not circumsized. I have always had trouble with pain from sex until I had sex with him. Even though he is larger than average, the skin that was never cut helps reduce the painful friction. Nature put that foreskin on that penis for a reason. It was never meant to be cut off. STOP Male Genital Mutilation!
>>
>>77495762
So it is basically some kind of ancient chasity cage, but is permanent and involve a fucking scalpel?
Jesus, and you do it willingly to yours childrens? i knew that you Americans are weird sometimes, but this one is really barbaric.
>>
>>77495008
Not common at all.

Although partial circumcision is a thing if you have a really bad case of phimosis.
>>
>>77495058
Well, according to research Sub-Saharan Africa, it does have a massive effect on reducing HIV transmission, because the virus embeds itself in the bacteria in the smegme (sp?).
Now, the reason I find that argument to be bullshit is because that's a dumb reason because I could make the argument of why not just cutting the entire shaft off, and only having the stub for peeing and when procreation is needed, you can just extract semen from the testicles and inject it directly into the womb?
I've also seen studies where HIV has been transmitted due to bad practice of not cleaning equipment from the circumcision as well.

It's dumb.

>>77494883
Cheers.
>>
File: 392818199.jpg (232 KB, 1285x364) Image search: [Google]
392818199.jpg
232 KB, 1285x364
>>77496100

Nowadays only a few parents still do it for the expressed purpose of impeding masturbation (pic related).

A lot of them nowadays do it because "his dad is circumcised so he should be too".

Others do it because "women like it better, they think foreskins are strange" or "if we cut off his foreskin he won't get foreskin cancer".
>>
>>77496100
>>77496362

Btw, here's a quick informative video going into the history of circumcision in the US and the current rationales for doing it.

There are a few inaccuracies (zero evidence that circumcision in ancient times was good for hygiene--it would have been terrible. Circumcision in primitive conditions VERY often causes death and horrible infections. Also the foreskin probably doesn't contain "millions" of nerve endings, but thousands, yes). But overall, it's pretty informative and quick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
>>
>>77471845
lol it's just a tiny bit a skin get over it shitlord
>>
>>77494326
Check all my previous posts, virgin.
>>
>>77496841

So is your eyelid you fucking leaf.
>>
>>77474499
Circumcision is not catholic, neither christian, just a barbaric act
>>
>>77496841

>lol it's just a tiny bit a skin

No, it's not.

It makes up about 15 square inches of tissue in the adult, and it is densely innervated, primary erogenous tissue. It's not "just skin". It's also made of muscle, mucous membrane, blood vessels, and many erogenous nerve endings, particularly Meissner corpuscles.
>>
File: mogen clamp circumcision.jpg (65 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mogen clamp circumcision.jpg
65 KB, 600x450
>>77496841
>>77497313

Btw, see pic related.

That's not "tiny".

>>77497115

I already have, and refuted them. They're shit.
>>
>>77496362
Jesus Christ. You guys call us backward morons, but there is no shit like this here. I mean, i know that not all Americans are like this, but fuck, sometimes its feel good to live in "undeveloped eastern europe shithole"...
>>
File: 1405859049489.jpg (203 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1405859049489.jpg
203 KB, 800x800
>>77490624

Women complain about everything. History has proven that when you make life better for women they will use their newly found freedoms to harm men.
>>
>>77473551
>Young child ear piercing
How common is that in the USA, by the way? They often do it to babies here in Spain. I refused it for my daughters.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 253x199
i have "circumcised men need not apply" written on my online dating profile.

near daily i get men calling me a fucking bitch that deserves to die alone. feels p good desu.
>>
>>77498047
>They often do it to babies
wtf?
>>
>>77498265
it's huge in spanish culture. almost all mexican girls get their ears pierced as infants.
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (24 KB, 480x351) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
24 KB, 480x351
>>77471845
>tfw your dick wasn't kiked after birth
>tfw as a kid you could hold your foreskin closed and let off a giant piss-splosion at once
>tfw cutfags will never feel these feels
>>
>>77498410
so do they start wearing earrings and shit that early as well?
>>
File: vs.jpg (200 KB, 575x676) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
200 KB, 575x676
>>77497405

The even handed pros and cons of medical experts and average people:
http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/guide/circumcision
http://www.medicinenet.com/circumcision_the_medical_pros_and_cons/article.htm
https://www.menshealthforum.org.uk/circumcision-faqs
http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/circumcision/basics/why-its-done/prc-20013585

The paranoid ravings and half-truths (lies) of fedoras who follow anti-theist Jewish writers:
http://www.intactamerica.org/resources/decision
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6YeExiyfE0
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3471852/Six-reasons-NEVER-allow-son-circumcised.html
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
>>77498047
>>77498265
Quite often, Claire's being the primary place in the mall here where that happens daily.
>>
Sometime I wonder if I wouldn't be addicted to anal masturbation while crossdressing if I had my foreskin intact.
>>
>>77491861
>it was a health measure for hygiene when people weren't always in access of water or medical knowledge

There is absolutely no evidence that circumcision was ever performed for "health or hygienic" reasons in history. Earliest record of it is in Egypt, where it was a religious rite performed by adult priests of a specific fertility deity on themselves as a sacrifice to that deity. It also only involved shaving off a slight amount of the tip of the foreskin, rather than removal of the foreskin entirely.

The Jews likely adopted the practice from the cultures around them, and it was similarly mild compared to later excision of the entire foreskin. It was after the Jews came in contact with the Hellenic world that they started to demand all families circumcise their infant boys and the practice became much more extensive by removing all of the tissue. This was done for reasons of Jewish tribalism and notions of Jewish superiority in opposition to Hellenic culture.
>>
>>77498265
I know, it's fucked up. I know nothing about the history of it, though. But before your baby grows a bit, people will automatically assume it's a boy because it hasn't been mutilated in this way.
>>
>>77498722
You have to wear them continuously or the hole closes up (after like 30 minutes?), it's a wound the body attempts to heal.
>>
>>77499016

Most of those sites are based out of the US which has a huge bias in favor of male genital mutilation.

http://blog.practicalethics.ox.ac.uk/2013/05/cultural-bias-and-the-evaluation-of-medical-evidence-an-update-on-the-aap/

The European medical community has condemned MGM as a human rights violation and has stated that the perceived "benefits" are unconvincing and insubstantial.

http://www.knmg.nl/Publicaties/KNMGpublicatie/77942/Nontherapeutic-circumcision-of-male-minors-2010.htm

And by "non-therapeutic" they mean not done to treat an existing disease. Read the PDF, not just the summary.

Many American doctors are biased in favor of MGM, just like many Egyptian doctors are biased in favor of FGM.

However, even some American doctors have come out against MGM because they've actually studied the issue firsthand.

Histological analysis of the male prepuce has proven that it is specialized, primary erogenous tissue. There is no need to amputate it from non-consenting children any more than there's a need to cut off the female prepuce.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/pdf

The American Navy doctor Christopher Cold (MD) used to perform circumcisions. Afterwards he actually studied the foreskin and discovered that it is not just skin but highly specialized, functional erogenous tissue. He later (along with Dr. John Taylor) published the most comprehensive review about the foreskin in the British Journal of Urology.
>>
>>77498722
if you don't keep an earring in the hike will close up, they're usually given "permanent" earrings (can't be easily removed) until they're old enough to learn how to change/care for them on their own.

arguably it's less harmful than the typical American practise of bringing a 12yo to the mall to get them done.

mall piercing= piercing gun that causes scare tissue/infection, done by an 18yo manager at claires and uses nickel earrings.

Mexicans at least use a needle and gold earrings
>>
>>77499524
That's like saying there's no medical reason religions banned pork. It had health risks, but that's not the narrative that gets conformity from people when they have a choice between enjoying food and sex and not enjoying it because of a potential risk. Easier to say "God dun leik et" and it produces the results you desire.
>>
>>77498047
>>77498265

It's a beaner thing.

They're the same ones who try to dress up their children to something modern and above their age. Kinda like children wearing swag shit.
>>
>>77499016
You're completely ignoring the ethical arguments, probably because you're in an entirely indefensible position on that front.
>>
>>77499315
>>77499654
>>77499691
never understood this earring thing as a whole
especially the tunnels and the big hanging ones
>>
>>77498722
Not earrings as such, but little golden studs that they just keep in there until they're teenagers.

My wife's aunt laughed at my refusing it, and said "she'll just go and get it done as soon as she can, when she's like 12 or so", but fuck it, let her do it then, if she must, rather than go through a bit of pointless pain as a small baby that's just gone through enough trauma in the birth itself. And to think I refused THIS, which admittedly is barely any suffering at all, and some disgusting parents happily send their little boys to be sliced up! Madness!
>>
I was circumcised but didn't circumcise my son. This practice needs to fucking end.
>>
>>77500128
What I find odd is that cultures in third world shitskin countries did it first, and now it's popular. Do teenagers and young adults want to be niggers?

The day lip discs becomes a thing in the west, is the day I go postal.
>>
>>77499701
I already provided you with medical reasons to do it, you could say they're insufficient or that the risks don't outweigh the benefits, but you can't be taken seriously when you keep saying no medical benefit.

There is medical benefit, you just think there is insufficient medical benefit for the cost and risks, which is a perfectly understandable argument we can have. But I'm not engaging in an argument where you completely disregard and keep repeating the same lie over and over.
>>
>>77499016

Also, the fact that you're blaming "the Jews" for the anti-circumcision movement is absolutely astounding.

I just think we all need to take a step back and realize how fucking moronic you're being right now.
>>
>>77500370
yeah, oddly I find split tongues intriguing though
>>
>>77496244
>Well, according to research Sub-Saharan Africa

Go and actually read those studies. They're straight up scandalous and have more flaws than Jews died in the holocaust or the number of stars in the universe, whichever is bigger.

There is no actual evidence that circumcision prevents any disease whatsoever. Nothing but flawed and, in many cases, corrupt pseudo-science. Studies on circumcision benefits suffer from everything from extremely low sample sizes, a complete lack of variable control, to straight up fudged numbers, lies, and statistics tricks.
>>
>>77487382
hahaha
>best goyim slave mentality reply
The warped logic of a slave who have accepted and wants to continue the cycle of suffering is amusing as fuck.
The best part is that they don't know the hilarity of their replies.

Thanks
>>
>>77500368
You're doing the Lord's work.
>>
>>77500404

>I already provided you with medical reasons to do it, you could say they're insufficient or that the risks don't outweigh the benefits, but you can't be taken seriously when you keep saying no medical benefit.

There are no medical benefits to circumcision that can't be attained by simpler, safer, saner means. The type of "benefits" you get from destroying the prepuce are like the "benefits" you'd get from cutting off the labia (less risk of labia cancer!!!) or cutting out the testicles (less risk of testicle cancer and you'll never go bald!!)

There would also be "benefits" to cutting off your nose. You'd never get cancer of the nose!

You don't have the right to steal body parts from people due to these.

These supposed "benefits" are post hoc rationalizations for sexual mutilation.
>>
>>77500033
"Ethical arguments" I think you mean Libertarian "totally not anarchy" arguments. What do you like most about Libertarianism, the open border drugs or the public anal sex? The ethical argument is allowing religious people and non-religious people to practice the same thing because it doesn't effect you. Everything you're saying can be turned around at your own argument so there's no point engaging it, it's not a BTFO moment, it's a "this shit again" argument that leads nowhere.
>>
File: 1464070710060.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1464070710060.gif
912 KB, 240x176
I get pretty pissed off when I think about it, I've only ever ranted irl about it to one person and she agreed that its pretty fucked up, I think a lot of Americans if asked about it, think its weird, but its one of those things that doctors pressure overwhelmed new mothers into doing while they are still all blasted full of pain killers and shit and its not something people really talk about, or they are dumb and believe the muh hygeine bullshit.
>>
>>77500497
Fucking retard. It's a ritual practice from Africa, end of story.
>>
>>77500942

By the way, they pulled the same shit for female circumcision in the US back in the old days.

"It's healthy!", "There are so many benefits!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvX5J7lAv4g
>>
>>77500497
Israeli jews and jews in all the pictures and articles and videos, but it's totally not the jews spearheading this movement, yeah ok m9. They totally wouldn't want the gentile to stop practicing something we stole from them. aiight, sure, ok dood
>>
>>77500773
>scandalous

How much do you wanna bet the cosmetics industry is involved in trying to turn Africa into a baby-part exporter? They're getting worried that Americans are shifting away from this barbaric practice!
>>
>>77501054

Are you calling me a retard for saying that the idea that the anticircumcision movement is a "Jewish conspiracy" is wrong?

Because if so you might want to step back and think a bit.

Or, perhaps you misunderstood me.
>>
>>77474800
>>77474856
>Be Jew
>Trick goyim to cut their dick
>Oh, trick their own people to do it to, for maximum profit
>Make even more money, on fixing the damage

Are there Jewish people that do not cut their dicks?
>>
>>77501211

>>77501211

There is NOTHING in Judaism saying gentiles should not circumcise.

In the Tanach the Hebrews were commanded to circumcise all their slaves (which would include gentile slaves).

Many anti-circumcision protestors are Jews. Many pro-circumcision people are Jews, such as Susan Blank and Stephen Lewis. How do you explain that?
>>
>>77500948
So I brought up basic human rights(autonomy) and medical ethics (First do no harm), you launch into a bizarre tirade about anarchy like circumcision is the line between chaos and order and expect me to take anything you're saying seriously? You sound like a legitimate crazy person which doesn't really surprise me since you apparently think infant genital mutilation is the foundation of civilization.
>>
>>77499932

And your evidence for this? As I said, "health/hygiene" are not mentioned in any historical record as to the reason for performing circumcision. Since there's no evidence, asserting that it was done historically for medical reasons is merely making blind conjecture.
>>
>>77501617

He thinks the anti-circumcision movement is a wicked Jewish conspiracy.

I think if anything is crazy, that's...that's pretty much it right there.
>>
>>77499315
i got my ears pierced at claires age 18 because i didn't know any better. took 3years to heal, and now 8 years later i still regret it and rarely wear earrings. strongly believe this wouldn't be an issue if i went to a tattoo/piercing parlor.

also fuck the person that pressured me into getting them pierced.
>>
>>77499424
Right? I'm straight, and I have a foreskin fetish.
>>
>>77501296
Sorry man, I fucked up the quote function! Wrong person! I don't doubt that the Jewish dominated medical lobby are massive in all this mutilation nonsense, sorry!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.