[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Happening! "Republicans" Agree To Hold Gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: what the chicken.jpg (143 KB, 2799x2559) Image search: [Google]
what the chicken.jpg
143 KB, 2799x2559
It's Happening!
Where were you when shills flooded /pol/ and the kikes banned guns?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-democrats-filibuster-over-gun-control-enters-second-day-n593396

Senate Democrats ended a nearly 15-hour filibuster early Thursday after Republican Party leaders reportedly agreed to allow votes on two proposed gun control measures.

Sen. Chris Murphy, a Democrat from Connecticut, said that a compromise had been reached. Votes would be held on whether to ban people on the government's terrorist watch list from obtaining gun licenses and whether to expand background checks to gun shows and internet sales, he added.

"We did not have that commitment when we started today," Murphy said.
>>
>be an englishman
>>
>>77461717
It begins
>>
>>77461782
>get muzzied
>>
File: merchant says.jpg (118 KB, 754x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant says.jpg
118 KB, 754x585
Ignore this thread, it is just a false-flag to turn your hate towards the chosen people.
Let it slide....
>>
Senate Republicans being spineless faggots?
I'm shocked
>>
File: this shouldnt be possible.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
this shouldnt be possible.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
And don't forget this:
https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/ntas_16_0615_0001
Martial Law for election season!
>>
File: 1382680747377.png (38 KB, 143x141) Image search: [Google]
1382680747377.png
38 KB, 143x141
Well damn, I thought all that filibuster stuff would amount to nothing, like it does 99% of the time. For once, it actually worked.

As a partisan democrat, I'm pretty satisfied.
>>
File: Its Fucking Happening.png (1 MB, 1279x711) Image search: [Google]
Its Fucking Happening.png
1 MB, 1279x711
Earth to /pol/.
They're coming for your guns!
This is it.
It's Happening!
>>
I bet everyone will feel better when it's an illegal gun that kills them a la paris.
>>
This senator is an idiot. There is no federal gun license to issue for individuals. Also all ffls already do background checks for all purchases online and at gun shows. Does he instituting gun licenses and allowing no private sales of guns? Private person to person sales are the only sales that don't require a background check.
>>
File: Happening.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
Happening.gif
973 KB, 312x213
It's Happening!

The nonstop series of speeches stretched 14 hours and 50 minutes. It followed the shooting massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

"I've had enough. I've had enough of the ongoing slaughter of innocents, and I've had enough of inaction in this body,"

Murphy said during the filibuster which he launched around 11:21 a.m. Wednesday. He vowed to remain on the Senate floor "until we get some signal, some sign that we can come together."

He closed the filibuster by saying: "I have been furious since those days following Sandy Hook. I have been so angry that this Congress has mustered absolutely no response to mass shooting after mass shooting, in city after city that is plagued by gun violence."

Sunday's shooting has revived calls from Democrats pushing for gun control legislation.

The National Rifle Association is fiercely opposed to what its leaders called a series of anti-gun bills and amendments, and warned its members Wednesday that the measures are a threat to the right to own firearms.
>>
ahahahaha /pol/ BTFO
>>
GOP should be dousing with gasoline and lighting on fire every Democrap that walks into the Capitol building.
>>
File: done.jpg (42 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
done.jpg
42 KB, 700x500
I saw Bill O'fucking'Reily shill for a ban or at least severe restriction on AR15-type weapons in a talk with Colbert on Youtube.

I think they might finally do your rights in this time, America...
>>
What are they proposing?
>>
>>77463439
It's slightly disturbing how they're going after the AR in particular. That was one of my big questions was whether they'd have this guy use an AK to look like a scary terrorist or an AR to ban the scary guns.

But so far it seems like the spin is that the communist gun grabbers are just being communist gun grabbers again so they can get communist gun grabber points for being communist gun grabbers.
>>
It's been nearly a decade since Congress made any significant changes to federal gun laws. In April 2007, Congress passed a law to strengthen the instant background check system after a gunman at Virginia Tech was able to purchase his weapons because his mental health history was not in the instant background check database. Thirty-two people died in the shooting.

Murphy said Senate leadership agreed to allow a vote on legislation from Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., that would let the government bar sales of guns and explosives to people it suspects of being terrorists.

Feinstein offered the amendment in December, a day after an extremist couple killed 14 people in San Bernardino, California, but the Republican-run Senate rejected the proposal on a near party-line vote. He said the compromise also will allow a vote on an amendment to expand background checks.

Sen. Bob Casey, who represents Pennsylvania, spoke at around 12:30 a.m. Thursday, called on legislators to allow the votes.

"At least put your hand up for a vote that will begin, just begin the long journey to rectify a substantial national problem that takes 33,000 people every year," Casey said. "All we're asking for is a start."

As Murphy wrapped up the filibuster in the early hours of Thursday, he told the story of Sandy Hook student Dylan Hockley and his teacher Anne Marie Murphy, who died trying to protect him.

"It doesn't take courage to stand here on the floor of the U.S. Senate… It takes courage to look into the eye of a shooter and instead of running wrapping your arms around a 6-year-old boy and accepting death," Murphy said. "If Ann-Marie Murphy could do that then ask yourself — what can you do to make sure that Orlando or Sandy Hook never, ever happens again."

The Senate is due back in session at 10 a.m. ET on Thursday.
>>
You guys are so fucked if they ban funs, even in Australia cuntloads of gun owners "lost" their guns the moment the law passed. Even today, migrant gangs are shooting each other up in Sydney with illegally obtained or "lost" weapons. Won't hear about it in the media. In a country as large, heterogeneous and violent (comparitively) as America, it'll be total anarchy.
>>
>>77463619
Bob Casey is a fucking dickhead, btw. At least the other ones will occasionally send me form letters to pretend they care about getting my vote.

It's a shame nobody will even run against Bob Casey.
>>
Completely reasonable things that will have no effect on anyone that isn't a terrorist or murderer. If right wingers had a brain, they would be happy to have it slightly harder for terrorists to have guns so that good folks like them that only need them for hunting and home defense won't be affected and will get a better name for themselves. But that requires a properly functioning brain. To the right winger this is Obama coming for their guns, muh amendments shall not be infringed, and muh cold dead hands. Sad to see their little reptilian brains go in circles, isn't it?
>>
10 A.M. E.T. Thursday.
Be there or be square.
>>
>OP says they gonna "ban guns"
>read proposal
>ban people on terrorist watch-list and expand background checks

u wot
>>
File: mfw15.png (204 KB, 852x487) Image search: [Google]
mfw15.png
204 KB, 852x487
>>77462302
>https://www.dhs.gov/ntas/advisory/ntas_16_0615_0001
>•As we saw in the attacks in San Bernardino, Paris, Brussels, and, most recently, Orlando, terrorists will consider a diverse and wide selection of targets for attacks
b-but diversity was supposed to be OUR strength??
>>
File: Optimized-fbi.jpg (317 KB, 751x900) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-fbi.jpg
317 KB, 751x900
>>77464344

... shall not be infringed
>>
>>77463856
Remember when reporters were put on no-fly lists for investigative journalism?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/07/politics/no-fly-mistakes-cat-stevens-ted-kennedy-john-lewis/

Get ready to lose your rights.
>>
>>77463854
Honestly, I can't imagine the chaos that would erupt here if they were to take the guns away from the US' law abiding citizens (aka, white people).

I expect mass shootings and gang violence to get completely out of control, happening more and more frequently.
If blacks, mexicans, and other various shitkins know how cucked white americans are, it's open season.
Plus, with the anti-cop sentiment getting popular, cops are now being pushed NOT to enforce the law or tame shitskins cos das raysis

This is just a formula for pure chaos.

And you know the Jews and elites will cry and say it's more reason we need to ban guns.

I think the only place comparable would be Brazil. Brazil is fucking horrendous.
>>
The next step obviously is to have /pol/ posters (excluding paid shills) and trump supporters added to the watchlist. After all, Roof and Breivik have already proven that you guys are dangerous.
>>
>>77461717
We don't have gun licenses you leaf. I think only a few nanny states have licensing and they are all in New England.
>>
>>77464563
then you challenge it in the supreme court and have them put a definition on 'no fly list' and 'terrorist'
>>
>>77464344
a watch list with not enough over-sight
>>
>whether to ban people on the government's terrorist watch list from obtaining gun licenses and whether to expand background checks to gun shows and internet sales
Are you telling me if I was on a terrorist watchlist I could still get a gun, what the fuck. Not even for excessive gun control gun control but what the fuck, these people shouldn't even allowed to have a cooking knife let alone a gun
>>
>>77461717
I don't know about this nonsense with lists, as that's pretty easy to twist around, especially should a particularly hippy ass administration come into power down the line.

I'd be perfectly fine with banning muslims from being armed, and then kicking them all out.
>>
>>77462649
It will still amount to nothing. Gun control is a suicidal issue, because most Americans aren't stupid cucks. Every stupid vote like this puts Trump one step closer to the office.
>>
File: help.jpg (323 KB, 451x606) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
323 KB, 451x606
I posted this in other threads but didn't get any replies, trying to convince people that gun control is not the answer to terrorism but I can't break through their conditioning.
Please if anybody has some solid stats and sources it would be appreciated.
>>
>>77463856
>Completely reasonable things that will have no effect on anyone that isn't a terrorist or murderer

And then 5 terms down the line some commie cunt decides veterans are terror threats, right leaning individuals, cis white males, etc etc etc
>>
>>77465026
This time. If Trump waffles on this we could be screwed.
>>
>>77464885
People can get put on "terrorist watchlists" for buying a copy of Mao's little red book. There's no legal process there at all. That's why it's unacceptable.
>>
>>77464885
the issue is that it circumvents due process and goes against the entire reason for the second amendment to exist. the second amendment is so that the people have the means to resist government tyranny. now they are giving government the power to protect itself from the people. i hope you understand the issue here. i wish we could just get rid of the moslems and niggers instead
>>
File: 1465899355387.jpg (62 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1465899355387.jpg
62 KB, 600x375
>>77461717
Bet money they are going to push for a registry and a ban on private sales like Oregon. But hey at least they totally won't use this to shadow ban gun owners in a way that's completely un accountable and can't be fixed. God fucking damn it this better not pass. This whole thing is because faggots like Obuthole can't stop stuffing the West with as many muzzies as possible as fast as possible. I hope he chokes on his wife's dick and fucking dies before this goes through. At least that way he never gets to see his dream of completely fucking this country come to fruition.
>>
>>77461717
>15-hour filibuster

low energy

>>77461717
>Chris Murphy, a Democrat from Connecticut,

oust this fucker, how do you start a recall in CT?
>>
>>77464344

How to end up on watchlist

>say something

How to know you're on a watchlist

>try to get on a plane

How to get off a watchlist

>You don't

Who the government considers more of a threat

>RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS are a bigger threat to AMERICA

How to answer "they would never do that unless it was true"

https://apholt.com/2016/01/11/right-wing-extremism-vs-islamic-extremism-in-the-united-states-a-look-at-the-numbers/

It wasn't true.
>>
>>77462649
I guarantee in 5 years you gonna get some retarded democratic journalist saying she is in the terrorist watch list for critiquing michelle obama's hair
>>
File: 1464001415484.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464001415484.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>77461717
>there are people who still think this wasn't a false flag
>>
>>77463066
AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS OMG THIS!

Are the CONGRESSMEN of the US so fucking dumb that they HONESTLY believe the chatter from the media? EVERYONE who has looked at guns online knows it must be transferred to an FFL for a background check. There is no gun show loophole, anytime you purchase online or through a gun store(gun show or not), you MUST do a background check. What's going to happen once they realize there is already a law requiring background checks? Make a double law?
>>
>>77465132

it's 100% shills, just buy guns like they want you to,
>>
>>77465235
>they are giving government the power to protect itself from the people.

but they can't do that legally, time to repeal bretton woods
>>
>>77465392
They're not shills, one of them is a person I know, I can't figure out how to deprogram them.
How do I refute "994 mass shootings in 3 years" to someone that is emotionally driven?
>>
>>77465204
Then we should fix the criteria of what it means to be on a watchlist
>>
>>77461717
>Poofs being killed by Isis in America lead to the change of gun laws

>Not the killing of american kids or anything like that

You guys smell cucked. I can smell it. Sounds like the American Spirit has finally been broken.
>>
>>77465546
Take them shooting. Merely touching and holding one is an emotional experience. Firing one is fucking fun as hell.

Maybe not for everyone, but for most people they really like it, emotionally. Kind of how like most people think it's a hoot to hop on back of a motorcycle.
>>
>>77465439
the united states government is above the law. why else is hillary not in jail?
>>
>>77461717
I'm glad the Republican party is dying.
>>
>>77465546
>How do I refute "994 mass shootings in 3 years"
ask them how many were niggers/spics and how many were white christian right wing terrorists
>>
>>77461717
Looks like my WASR is going to go up in value again.
>>
>>77465132
You are going about it wrong man, you can't redpill people through the internet, they are watching it, they have shills and mods ready to delete what they can't shill.

>inb4 shills don't exist
The Kirchnerist government had them, its a proven fact that all of our political parties have rooms filled with computers and people shitposting 24hs in every argie-based website, specially facebook

What you have to do is to redpill people you know IRL. Not only redpill them, build relationships with them, you don't need to be their best friends, just have some sort of relationships and talk to them in some sort of regular basis, give them truths as they are prepared for them. If they ever seem distressed about 'everyone is deluded, is like they don't reason' then you tell them about media and internet shilling and they should redpill the people they know and also tell those people to redpill others when they are already redpilled.
>>
>>77462649
>As a partisan democrat
Fucking kill yourself, Tyrone, seriously
>>
>>77465680
Thats not gonna fly, I would have to drive all the way to my brothers house in the country because nobody in the city incl. me has guns, I can't even afford a car with my current situation.
Target shooting definitely is fun but its a rare privilege in my case.

>>77465772
They're obviously normies so no, but if you got any reliable stats on what % of those 994 mass shootings is gang violence I would love to know.

>>77465812
They are people I knew IRL, I don't get into pointless facebook battles unless theres something I'm trying to get out of it, in this case deprogram people who have been brainwashed by MSM into thinking assault rifles are basically sentient animals that prey on humans.
>>
>>77463246
People die in greater numbers from all sorts of causes all of the time.

I never understood why gun deaths cause so much more consternation than any of the other million ways that people die every second.
>>
>>77461717
terrorist watchlist.

probably every single one of us is on that list for simply browsing /pol/.
>>
>>77466095

Guns are pretty decently priced in NZ and you can get them pretty easily too :(
>>
>>77466338
Im in auckland without a car and scraping through on rent, shits not happening man.
>>
>>77466442

Sell some sticks m8
>>
>>77466095
Shouldn't it be self-evident? Doesn't the media flip its lid when a WHITE MALE kills anyone, let alone kills en-mass?

It's all the gang violence in Chicago/Detroit other nig areas, and places where Mexican gangs get into drug wars.

You know, shit no one cares about, not even libturds.

Also, "mass shootings" are cetegorized by 2 people being injured/dying. Very misleading. I'm sure most people (rightfully) assume any "mass shooting" is a thought out terroristic attack on a large crowd of people. It's just word games used to confuse/frighten people.

You can kill the same amount of people with a knife in the cases of most "mass shootings".

either way, the majority of these crimes are still gang related. As for the mexicans, I can guarantee you a majority of their guns are not legal.
>>
>>77466509
I'm not that kind of guy
>>
>>77466543

maybe that's the problem hey brudda
>>
>>77465375
In Brazil, there are two different laws that regulate the minimum amount that a product must be worth before it is taxed when imported.

How it works, then? I don't fucking know. I've read of people who got their products through any of those, and which one will be picked seems to be a mere coin flip (although I'd think they favor the one with the lowest value, given they can steal more shekels this way)
>>
>>77464885
>Are you telling me if I was on a terrorist watchlist I could still get a gun, what the fuck. Not even for excessive gun control gun control but what the fuck, these people shouldn't even allowed to have a cooking knife let alone a gun

The Democrats want to ban gun sales to people on the "terrorist watch list." (A list that doesn't really exist, because it's actually a collection of different lists maintained by different government agencies.) No due process, no appeal.

SPOILER: This would be a back door gun ban.

The Republicans want to make it so that if you're on a watch list and you go to buy a weapon, you get notified that you're on a list and then the government has 72 hours to make the case that you're too dangerous to own a gun. On the record and with due process (the ability to object, appeal, etc.).
>>
File: 1370232568381.jpg (20 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1370232568381.jpg
20 KB, 500x375
>>77466528
Yeah but what I really need are stats to back my words up, and I get slapped in the face with gossip rags like this bullshit https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control

I'm told that everything is amazing in australia and UK etc. because they banned guns when I know thats not the case, but theres so much disinfo spread by MSM its hard to find the concrete stats, thats why I was hoping people here had some bookmarks they spam anti gun shills with
>>
>>77461717
GOP folding because it knows after trump loses the election and looks like a joke that they're gonna have to restructure their entire party platform
>>
File: 1455482515206.jpg (57 KB, 600x797) Image search: [Google]
1455482515206.jpg
57 KB, 600x797
>>77461717
Fucking cucks
>>
>>77466784
I'm all for the end of the GOP, but can't you guys at least use some dank memes or something instead of being cripplingly scripted and unfunny?
>>
So fags get btfo by mudslimes and we get punished with gun control this is what happens when Trump visitso the NRA. Give Libs an inch they take a mile.
>>
>>77461717

> Homeland security contractor who passed 3 FBI background checks shoots up a gay bar in the name of a terrorist group with legally bought guns
> "We need more background checks and secret lists"

How can liberals be so stupid? How do they dress themselves without getting lost in their shirt and suffocatting?
>>
>>77465157
Trump apparently supports denying gun licenses to people on the watch lists.
>>
>>77461717
There are already background checks at gun shows.
>>
>>77466267
Because guns scare the elites. Think about it, you're super powerful and rich with a huge gated house and some very well trained armed bodyguards. Thieves, rapists or other individuals aren't really going to scare you but an armed mob might. Imagine if all those plebs got all aggro over something you did? Imagine if they all came to your doorsteps armed to the teeth? At least if they didn't have guns you might have a chance of stopping them.
>>
Arm up now /pol/ and dig in deep. We're in for a wild ride.
>>
File: trump-canada.jpg (54 KB, 590x300) Image search: [Google]
trump-canada.jpg
54 KB, 590x300
>>77461717
FUCK CANADA>>
MIND YOUR OWN fucKIN BiZ LEAF
>>
File: Ron-Paul-listen.png (57 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
Ron-Paul-listen.png
57 KB, 500x320
>>77461717
>>
>>77462302
>>77464436
>Terrorists

Ain't it funny how liberals, or cowardly "conservatives" have to call them terrorists instead of admitting its just normal muslims

Normal muslims who hate western society for being so disgustingly degenerate, and after getting upset for whatever reason, self-radicalize.

Every single muslim man is a ticking time bomb, or their children.
>>
>>77467088
Didn't you get the memo? It is 2016, obviously it is whitey's fault when on minority kills another.
>>
>>77467132
They're not, they want excuses to strip the people of more rights and protections from the government. They know exactly what they've doing, they just hope the people are the ones dumb enough to not know.
>>
I call Bullshit this was a lone wolf terrorist that legally got a gun after passing multiple FBI investigations. There is nothing gun control could do to save those bug chasing fags. Case closed why take guns away from law abiding whites?
>>
>Not letting people on terror watch lists buy guns and making sure background checks are thorough

Itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>77465338
>How to end up on watchlist
>>say something
You what mate, of course if you're advocating for gassing a race of people or blowing up a building with any hint of conviction, you're going to risk the chance of being put on the list.
>>
You fuckers in America better keep your guns.
That freedom is one of the great things about your country.
>>
>How to end up on watchlist

Post on /pol/.

You faggots seriously think they arn't keeping track of us?
>>
>>77468125
Don't worry. Everyone with enough brain cells to be able to own a gun responsibly knows to never, ever give them up.

The thing to worry about is if these nutjobs actually push the situation to the point where they provoke a response from ordinary people.
>>
>>77465258
Source on shadow banning?
>>
>>77465372
This. Lots of faggots on here believe the story
>>
>>77468572
I'm actually a bit surprised that there isn't more skepticism about exactly what went down. Maybe folks are just more focused on the more immediate dangers of things like gun grabbing and the obvious outcomes of ISIS importation.
>>
>both the cuckservatives and liberals have agreed that the best way to take away rights is with the age old political trick of 'lol ur on a list'

wew lad
>>
>>77463854
Most American gun owners wouldn't think twice about going full-on Alamo if the government came to take their guns. There's literally no way they could pull it off.
>>
Several thousand types of rifles.
Blame one rifle that wasn't even used in the last four "mass" shootings.
Holy shit they're retarded.
>>
>>77465132
>who in their right mind needs to buy...semi-automatic weapons?
This nigga doesn't know shit about shit does he.
>>
File: 1395800319327.png (31 KB, 201x160) Image search: [Google]
1395800319327.png
31 KB, 201x160
>>77470296
I don't know shit about shit either dude, what do I say?
>Nobody needs a lot of things
>BUT ONE MAN KILLED 50 PEOPLE WITH ASSAULT RIFLE, WHY CAN ANYONE JUST BUY ONE

I'm trying to convince them, not alienate them.
>>
That first one is easily unconstitutional
>>
Old Republicans need to be swept away and make room for the new. They're out of touch. Social conservatism is dead. Nobody cares about gays, violent video games, or abortions anymore. Those are just divide and conquer jew tactics. We need to focus on civil liberties and the economy. Two things both parties just can't quite seem to get right.
>>
>>77470482
Actual assault rifles have been banned for civilian purchase in this country since the mid-80s. Semi-automatics cover everything from revolvers and handguns to shit like the AR-15. Handguns account for the vast majority of gun deaths in the US, the previous high score was done entirely with a pair of pistols. I'm not /k/ by any means but getting outraged at the availability of semi-automatic weapons just seems incredibly dumb to me.
>>
>>77470984
So I don't know shit about the AR-15 but everyone keeps bringing it up, was that the murder weapon?
>>
>>77468721
There are some iffy things that went on
One victim was carried towards the direction of the fucking club
Then there is the fact someone held the door shut
Not to mention the interviews of friends and family of victims which seemed pretty forced and to push an agenda
This one woman was doing a forced whiny force without shedding a tear and at the end starting pushing for gun control, when she supposedly didn't even know if her son was dead or alive
>>
>>77470984
They're not banned per se. You just have to pay extra and go out of your way to get fully automatic funs.

Of course that doesn't stop the dumbasses from yelling about "machine guns" or whatever.
>>
>>77471081
I'm not sure if it actually was but people are assuming it was since it may have been something similar. Someone posted this website in another thread here a couple days ago, I think it's pretty informative: http://www.assaultweapon.info/
>>
File: 1441388564906.jpg (73 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
1441388564906.jpg
73 KB, 900x750
>>77471081
Sigsauer MCX.

He didn't use an AR-15.
>>
>>77464885
The government can decide to put you in a terrorist watch list for being on a white supremacist board, it's just an investigation
>>
>>77471335
The people i'm trying to convince are basically freaking out that this guy walked into a gun store, legally bought an "assault rifle" and then shot 50 people and that such things should be heavily restricted, and that no regular citizen has any need for such a weapon, what should I say?
Saying for sport or fun is going to bounce off the emotional shield like nothing.
>>
>>77471399
One of the first things I did when I was under investigation one time was go out and buy a gun just to see if I'd pass the check or not. No problem.

And in the end they just said thanks for not being a dickwad to us and we don't think there's any problem here.
>>
If you don't allow your patrons to defend themselves then you are responsible for their safety.
>>
>>77471571
assault rifles have been effectively banned from civilian ownership for decades now

>and that no regular citizen has any need for such a weapon,
I don't remember there being a constitutional amendment to protect being a whiny overgrown child
>>
>>77471571

The worst mass shooting before the Orlando one was done with hand guns, one of which was .22 LR which is not the most powerful of rounds. I would even say the .22 is weak but others might disagree.
>>
>>77471726
New zealand remember? We don't have a constitution, i'm trying to counter people complaining about americas "crazy obsession with guns".
>>
>>77471876
ask them why aragorn needed a sword
>>
>>77470806
Then why not just go Libertarian?
>>
>>77471876

Tell em it's a god given right.
>>
>>77472033
And then they say "but guns kill people, if there were no guns, nobody would die".
I get that its retarded but i'm complete shit at articulating myself
>>
>>77468108
Except plenty of toddlers ended up on the list for no good reason.
>>
>>77471876
Do they understand the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

I mean I don't "need" some gasolene except for my car that I guess I also don't "need" but that doesn't mean I couldn't walk down to the gas station, not even go inside or talk to anybody, and walk over to somewhere else and be able to kill upwards of 50 people with it.

Or kill myself by sniffing it, as the case may be.
>>
>>77469435
I consider myself a pretty casual gun owner, only have three firearms but I can confirm I'd die mowing down any police of government official that steps on my porch asking me to give up my guns rather than live my life as a helpless slave to the government.

The only thing we can expect from gun grabbing is a lot of dead police/military, they should fear for their life every time they knock on someone's door.
>>
>>77461717
(((Republicans)))
>>
>>77468108

>Commonwealth arguing for totalitarianism

Why is it always like this? Like motherfucking clockwork..
>>
>>77472128
>"but guns kill people"
Tell them that's the point.
>>
>>77472158
Thats a bad argument because they perceive cars as helpful but guns as dangerous and only made to kill.
>>
>>77464885
>why can't the government restrict my rights arbitrarily with no due process or even being suspected of a crime?

because fuck you, that's why. You don't get to take away people's rights without a valid i.e. legal reason.

Due process, you cunt.
>>
>>77472399
Owning guns is a constitutionally protected God given right. Owning a car isn't.
>>
>>77471571
There is not one of the 50 victims that wouldn't have been afforded a better chance of survival with a concealed carry weapon.

Nogunz killed those people.
>>
File: PAYstWc.jpg (92 KB, 840x657) Image search: [Google]
PAYstWc.jpg
92 KB, 840x657
>>77461717
>Muh background checks
Kill your fucking self, there's no gunshow loophole, barring people on arbitrary government lists is a fucking stupid idea, internet sales already fucking need a 4473 when you do a transfer at your gun shop, Democrats are fucking KEKS that don't fucking want the people to he armed, they want cucked little peasants to rule over.

HOLY FUCK THESE NIGGERS MAKE ME ANGRY, TRUMP CANT GET ELECTED FUCKING SOON ENOUGH

Also: it's being voted on in a Republican house, shit won't get passed.
>>
>>77470984
>Semi-automatics cover everything from revolvers

Revolvers are usually not semi-auto though, unless you're talking about those Italian snowflakes... Even a double action revolver is technically a single shot because it does nothing automatically. You operate it with your own muscle power, it doesn't operate due to the recoil, a piston or a gas system. If I'm not mistaken that means it's not a semi-auto.
>>
>>77472152
kek, really?

>>77472348
Fuck no, I don't agree with the "because we're concerned about your political beliefs, you're not allowed x"
I don't see a problem, however, for watching out for people who advocate for half the shit /pol/ wants
>>
>>77472399
To be honest a car is one of the best ways to kill somebody or get killed. It's even more dangerous than an airplane. And the way the laws work here, cars count as a deadly weapon (as well they should).

But I have no idea what goes through their heads. Some people live where you can hear wild coyotes and see bears and let their children play in the yard unattended and then tell you there's no reason to have a gun at the ready just in case. Of course guns are made to kill. That's what they do. It's just a tool, really.

>>77472495
There's a lot of legal mumbo jumbo about it, but technically owning a car is no different from owning a skateboard.
>>
>>77472495
Not true.

http://constitution.org/lrev/roots/orphaned_right.pdf

Just as you now accept dumb, tyrannical laws and 'necessary', so too will your children accept dumb, tyrannical laws regarding firearms.
>>
File: 1462329822519.jpg (249 KB, 1000x721) Image search: [Google]
1462329822519.jpg
249 KB, 1000x721
>>77462840
Civil war finally happening in your lifetime what a time to be alive
>>
File: aa_franklinb_subj_e[1].jpg (107 KB, 580x729) Image search: [Google]
aa_franklinb_subj_e[1].jpg
107 KB, 580x729
>Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Kill all gun grabbers.
>>
>>77472399

Just link this to them:

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen/
>>
>>77472393
Thats pretty good actually, but how do you calm the panic of "BUT HE JUST WALKED INTO A STORE, LEGALLY BOUGHT A GUN THEN SHOT 50 PEOPLE".

>>77472495
It is in america, trying to communicate that to non americans is hard.

>>77472502
I don't know if drunk people at a club and firearms mix, but I would be all for all employees to be armed because they shouldn't be drinking on the job.
>>
>>77472128
A casual glance through history should be able to convince people that humans will kill other humans no matter what technology they have at their disposal.

I do think it's reasonable to say a gun allows for a general higher level of ease and efficiency in executing killings and attacks on people then say a knife. The reality is that most Americans are willing to accept that in exchange for private ownership, that is the gritty and messy truth. It's similar to how alcohol and other potentially dangerous things are allowed. People calculate a certain level of risk and mess they will accept if they believe the reward is greater or equal. Furthermore, people do not like when things are taken away from them, especially ones that have been there since the beginning, and are established in law. Note prohibition.
>>
>>77471876
We have a crazy obsession with guns, but they're the ones getting into conniption fits about the laws of some country half the world away that has no effect on their daily lives and they have no means of changing? That sounds crazier to me.

But to actually counter them, the number of deaths due to "assault weapons" each year is tiny even compared to total gun deaths. Only in the low hundreds I believe. Pistols account for a majority since they're easy to conceal and fire. These mass shootings are statistical anomalies that scare people because the deaths happened all at once. As other anons have said, most of the "mass shootings" are just gang related incidents that are very easy to avoid as long as you stay out of the ghetto.

And all of this worst mass shooting business is a bit of a cop out, since the worst terrorist attack besides 9/11 was committed with a truck, some fertilizer, and diesel. I haven't heard McVeigh mentioned once in all the coverage because it doesn't help support the gun control angle every media outlet is pushing so hard. So what's going to happen once all the guns are banned? They'll just take a page from McVeigh, the Atlanta olympics, or Unabomber. It's not like we can ban fertilizer. Sorry no sources, on mobile. You can always ask /k/ for more sources though.
>>
>voting for boating accidents

those politicians are awful
>>
>>77464344
NO DUE PROCESS
>>
>>77472535
You're probably correct, I'm sure my personal definition of sem-auto doesn't match up to the technical meaning exactly.
>>
I thought we already had background checks at gunshows and online sales.
>>
>>77472612
>I don't see a problem, however, for watching out for people who advocate for half the shit /pol/ wants

Watching out for people =/= imposing sanctions or limitations on them.. I'm all for putting /pol/tards on watchlists, but if the government wants to do more than just watch/investigate they're going to need a bit more than that. The moment consequences like not being allowed to fly or being denied constitutional rights are involved there should be due process, including the right to a defense etc.
>>
>>77472839
That clip has always struck me as a sign of just how insane things went in Vietnam. A man is being casually executed in the middle of a busy street in broad daylight, and they just leave his body there on the asphalt and walk off.

I wonder how long until things get like that here? I don't think anyone will know what to do.
>>
File: image.jpg (258 KB, 1097x1060) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258 KB, 1097x1060
>>77472925
>>
>>77473036

we do

legislators are retards
>>
>>77473043
Agreed.
>>
>>77472925
>drunk people at a club and firearms mix
No, they really don't. Hard to imagine a normal person even wanting to be armed when going out drinking and doing drugs and stripping down naked and everything else.

Why the security guard(s) didn't do a better job of things I don't know. Then again, how many clubs, gay or otherwise, do people go out and party at all the damn time without getting shot? And then compare that to how many people get shot on an almost routine basis and this is obviously a whole lot of nothing.
>>
>>77473049
Body disposal becomes very important for sanitary reasons. Probably most people do whatever they can to escape or hide in cellar.
>>
File: 1457834484649.png (3 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457834484649.png
3 MB, 1600x1200
>>77473049
>>
>>77466267
Guns were designed to kill from a great distance with minimal effort and are small enough to carry in one's pocket.
>>
File: Black Flag.jpg (42 KB, 544x480) Image search: [Google]
Black Flag.jpg
42 KB, 544x480
>>77473289
Yeah, all that rot will fuck your shit up.

>>77473434
>

It's going to get messy.

At least you can say "I told you so" to all the people who thought it couldn't happen here.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 733x578) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 733x578
Just called both my senators even the kike and told them how I feel about this shit (not that I'll change these two faggots minds they're both gun control demoshills) but I hope you do to

Removing people's rights without due process is bullshit and that's exactly what they're trying to do

http://www.senate.gov/senators/contact/
>>
>>77461717
Can't they just make it illegal for brown people to own guns? The constitution wasn't written to apply to them or women anyways.
>>
File: 1452194179206.jpg (59 KB, 720x664) Image search: [Google]
1452194179206.jpg
59 KB, 720x664
>>77465375
The left is intentionally ignorant on the subject. The use the wrong terms and don't follow basic firearm handling on purpose. Holder even admitted it that they are trying to brainwash the public to manipulate their perception on guns. In the 80's they had a policy where when ever they did a story on simi automatic rifles they would play a video of a machine gun Bing shot. That way everyone who didn't know any better would think simi automatic rifles were actually machine guns. They finally got called out on it and stopped. It's the same reason they refuse to call them anything other than assault rifles. Basically they know they are lying it's on purpose and very deliberate. And these are the people who listen to them and believe every word of it.
>>
File: ITS2016.png (388 KB, 577x324) Image search: [Google]
ITS2016.png
388 KB, 577x324
>>77461717

Say good bye to the 2nd ammendment soon. Now that you can't go against the government (as long as the FBI sides with it), you'll be in a SJW dictatorship soon when Shillary wins.

You tried, America. You tried.
>>
>>77473614
Just remember. This will be the most bloodiest conflict in world history. All the creativity of toture and killing from games and internet with no consequences from law. Full war no brakes all rapes. Sreencap this shit
>>
>>77473895
You gun grabbers love to count your chickens before they hatch
>>
>>77463619
(((Feinstein)))
>>
>>77473889

>When I see people with a gun on their hip my first instinct is to grab it and magdump into everyone around me
>This means that AMERICA has a problem

For fuck sake why are Brits so irrational when it comes to firearms and weapons in general?
>>
This is absolutely shitty if its passed, but lets not get emotional, we're not women.

The facts are that through private sales and the deepweb, someone who is trying to avoid a background check could still easily arm themselves.

Make no mistake though this fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1457485065666.jpg (59 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1457485065666.jpg
59 KB, 600x400
Rand Paul, save us
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 673x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 673x600
>>77474052
Propaganda
It's why half this country thinks the way they do about firearms
>>
File: 1377573618856.jpg (42 KB, 960x600) Image search: [Google]
1377573618856.jpg
42 KB, 960x600
>>77473900
We did kind of breed two or three generations of violence-inured and socially-inept loons, didn't we?

Oh boy. Dis goan b gud.

>>77473889
>Grabbing a cop's piece out of a retention holster

I would fucking -love- to see her try

Also >>77474052
>>
Serious question.. Is there really a gun show loop hole? I had an debate with a friend who says there is. He says because individuals can set up a table and sell a collection without conducting background checks that it is a loop hole in the law. I said there is no law being circumvented and it's no different than selling a gun to someone in a parking lot. He claimed I missed it point entirely. I guess what people really want is to restrict all private sales.
>>
>>77474132
Contact your senators
Explain to them their constituents don't support the removal of citizens rights without due process

>>
>>77474313
Your friend needs to stop talking about shit he doesn't understand.

That's everything working as intended. That's the way it was designed to work. You have money, I have gun. I take money, you get gun. No paperwork or checks or licenses.
>>
>>77474313
>what people really want is to restrict all private sales.
This is exactly what they want
http://youtu.be/UEihkjKNhN8
>>
>>77474313
My dad sold me his old car for $1, but that was really just to complete the paperwork because it's all registered with the state and so-forth.

My grandma recently outright gave me an old farming implement of hers. No money or paperwork needed.

Who cares about a "loophole" alleged or otherwise? What's going to happen to the family heirlooms when I'm executor of the estate?
>>
>>77473570

Sounds like a great way to dispose of someone threatening your life without putting yourself in danger.
>>
I keep saying this. The government let terrorists do their thing so they can push for more wars in Middle East/North of Africa while eroding civil rights in the USA/EU.
Remember the attack in Bataclan? The french government responded with air strikes in Syria and a new law trying to ban firearms even harder.
>>
>>77474818
jup

Pretty much all wars, official wars or otherwise, that I've looked into have been fought on false pretenses. One big scam after another.

One day, we'll get to round these fuckers up and have them stand trial.
>>
>>77474756
You'd be right

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-10-39-50.png (575 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-10-39-50.png
575 KB, 1440x2560
>>77474497
I tried to explain this and what he came up with was this:
>>
>>77465546
Ask them to provide a list. Their stats are fudged as hell
>>
>>77475317
>we need to close this 'lopphole'.... Sure these killers all either purchased guns illegally (columbine) or legally (Orlando) and none were through this supposed loophole but this loophole is the problem!
>>
File: update.jpg (662 KB, 451x1180) Image search: [Google]
update.jpg
662 KB, 451x1180
>>77472937
>>77472938
How'd I do?
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 480x360
>>77475803
>need
I lost
>>
>>77475317
He's an idiot. If you're selling guns as a form of income you have to have an ffl and do background checks. If you're bored of something and want to sell it to Jim Bob for a little cash it's perfectly fine. I believe you are also not allowed to make a private sale if you have reason to believe that the person would not be able to legally purchase a gun. So a real example would be if you bought a six pack, drank three, decided you didn't want the rest, found a guy who wanted to buy them, and then checked his ID to make sure he was 21.
>>
>>77465546

Most of those are due to gang violence.
>>
>>77473999

I'm not a gun grabber. I am completely against this. But its true that you couldn't stop this.

Nice trips btw.
>>
>>77475803
Beautiful, thank you for defending our freedoms NZ bro
>>
>>77476050
I try, need to stop this shit from spreading as best I can
>>
>>77475803
freedom/10
>>
>>77475995
>still counting your chickens before they hatch
>>
>>77461717

I just heard on my supposed right wing radio the same fucking anti trump cuck say we need to fix gun control.

I can't even.

I live in this shit hole of commiefornia, but at least Iived off the hope that the rest of the nation hadn't yet slide into a Latin communist third world murder party zone. fucking bullshit.

all is lost. the last nation on earth is dead.
>>
>>77475995
We wouldn't need to stop it. It's simply logistically not possible to do. Best bet would probably be something like total economic collapse with incrementally expanding martial law starting with big cities, massive death, some kind of fucked up situation where you get people to disarm each other and/or themselves.

But even if they deployed the entire military it still wouldn't work.

Even if they deployed foreign militaries, it still won't work.
>>
>>77473049
The man that was executed had killed the executors family. (he was a police officer)
>>
>>77475803
I love the condescending tone of that headline.

Also

>Wow blue blob that's so ignorant

You have shitty friends.

Honestly, the big thing with "gun violence" is niggers, but you can't say that to them. When you take out black crime, you wind up with a murder rate somewhere around Norway if I remember right. I don't have the statistics on hand.

And yes you dumb shits, the amount of incidents is larger because our country has literally six times the population of France.

You did good, guy. Reminder that automatic rifles aren't actually banned, though.
>>
>>77476374
Yeah, sometimes people stop giving a fuck when you go too far.
>>
File: 1460320232758.jpg (45 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1460320232758.jpg
45 KB, 600x366
>>77474287
I remember dead rising when law and order is lost people lost their fucking mind and turned into complete psychopaths imagine how people in reality will do
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 1531x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 1531x841
>>77476480
>>
Is there any argument in favor of guns? If your government would want to kill you they have other ways of doing that than 1 on 1 confrontation. Guns are completely useless outside of hunting. Gun companies are the one who control your country and sends your country to wars just so that their business keeps running. Weapon companies are the real jews
>>
>>77461717
I don't see how such a bill could pass the Supreme Court. It clearly infringes on someones second amendment rights.

Without due process, you're innocent until proven guilty.
>>
To all gun grabbers, what is sensible gun laws/control?
>>
>>77476662
Poo in loo

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf

>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that

>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed
>>
>>77476374
No, I remember. He was a Viet Cong assassin who had killed the dude's kids, wife, and a few others if I remember right. He absolutely had it coming. It's just something about all the little pieces together that fucks me up.

>>77476587
Thank you.

>Less murder than Canada, Finland, and Belgium

God bless the USA.
>>
>>77474945
I hope so.
>>
>>77476662
I seem to recall this one time just a rather small portion of our population flipped its shit and decided to start shooting at the British Empire (of all things) until it went away and then we made up our own government.

What are you going to do instead? Carry some salt over the the sea or whatever?
>>
>>77476662
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware

http://ivn.us/2012/07/23/doj-study-fails-show-1994-assault-weapons-ban-worked/

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/WP-Tough-Targets.pdf

Oh and.. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77476480
Green blob ain't my friend and I don't give a fuck what he thinks, pink is the one who matters because they're capable of critical thought by at least normie standards.
>Honestly, the big thing with "gun violence" is niggers
Thats why I said gangs in LA and chicago, its PC while still being blatantly obvious when you think about it.

>>77476587
I need a version of this that is normie friendly, being seen as racist for real may as well be suicide in my case.
>>
>>77476882
There were no alphabet agencies who could kill you without you knowing back then
>>
>>77476662
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPfz7ENFUB0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey11D4wzxHE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhKCiY-lu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clW2jtv6qFc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBYSau64LOc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjvlvRZrz8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COZm7uCCjHM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDs-yGTdPFo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQcoNr6ZIEc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNf8v4m5Vdg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIeEA1YGAtU
>>
>>77476587
It would be even better if spics weren't mixed in.

>>77477008
What's racist about it?
>>
>>77476662
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
>>77471571
Look up the Happy Land nightclub fire. A drunk Cuban fought with his girlfriend who was employed at the club, returned with a bucket of gas and the ensuing fire killed 87 of his fellow spics in lovely gun-free NYC. It isn't a perfect comparison because it was an illegal club with barred exits, and they will bring that up lol, but the point that you can carry out absolutely devestating attacks with other ordinary materials stands pretty firm. A tightly packed, intoxicated, half-deaf crowd is such an easy target it's scary. You may want to find other examples of mass murder without guns like the guy in California who drove a full-size sedan through a "farmers' market" that the street had been shut down for that weekend and killed a really large number of people, more than ten.

You're also going to want to use the swimming pool argument. They're going to say guns are different because they're only meant to kill, and you should respond with statistics showing how overwhelmingly more common accidental drownings are and say something like "it's amazing how something not meant to kill does a much better job killing people". Depending on your level of confidence you might want to mock their bleeding heart tone and demand that all swimming pools be filled in with concrete immediately. "How many more children must die for your idiotic luxuries etc."

Attack their lack of knowledge about firearms and the existing laws. Some of the other guys have outlined how actual assualt rifles are effectively banned since the 80s and cost as much as a nice used car. Some of the biggest spree killings in history were carried out with manual action guns. Let us know how it goes and good skill. You don't need luck when the truth is such in your favor.
>>
>>77477020
But why would they want to kill us in the first place?

There's really nothing they can do short of taking out their own support pylons. That's why they're running off to hide in the jungle or their underground bases or whatever else.
>>
>>77477071
Oh, you know normies. "Facts are racist"
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 597x441
>>77477008
>>
File: unknown.jpg (29 KB, 450x561) Image search: [Google]
unknown.jpg
29 KB, 450x561
White men are history's terrorists so you're all going on the list.
>>
>>77477071
>>77477229
Pointing out statistical differences based on skin colour is racist in this leftist dominated day and age
It doesn't matter whether it is or not, only what it's perceived as being.
>>
>>77461717
>Canadian Shill Post
>Why wasn't this saged

There already are background checks at gun shows
and on the internet. You have to go to an FFL
to even obtain the weapon. Whatever.

The terror watchlist won't pan out because
it has been flawed since it's inception.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSYiMHHUl0U
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqYy2siXeUo
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SUCmH0jcxs
>http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10725741/ns/us_news-security/t/-year-old-turns-government-no-fly-list/#.V2LBoigrKUk
>>
>>77477289
Then you have shit friends
>>
>>77477140
The problem in my case is I don't know shit about the subject matter myself, basically only what i've read on here and personal experience with firearms.
>>
>>77477446
We live in a shit world
>>
File: 1459021342371.gif (96 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1459021342371.gif
96 KB, 248x203
>>77465546
the "994 mass shooting" stat is bullshit, it uses a made up definition of mass shooting and not the actual fbi dentition. Not to mention the vast majority of "Mass shootings" are niggers killing each other in gang violence.
>>
>>77461717
There are already background checks for internet and gun show sales though...
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 552x445) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 552x445
>>77477503
Fair enough
>>
>>77477459
Don't try too hard to win internet arguments.

It's better than you assert your opinion to the extent that you can, and then when you find out you don't know enough, come learn more so you can do better next time. You're doing stand-up work for the future of humanity as it is.
>>
>>77477020
Do you seriously think that? That there was no such thing as a royal spymaster? That OSS which begat the CIA was the very first organization of its kind in history? It's arguably MUCH HARDER nowadays because everything is on camera and accessible to anyone at any time, back then you could be poisoned or shot while you were alone in your hut and they wouldn't find you until the next week.

You can disappear one man but doing it to an entire section of the population is a whole lot harder.
>>
>>77461717
Saw some of this filibuster.

Some idiot Senator was going on and on about 'when we find a weapons cache in Syria, we destroy it we don't arm the terrorists like we do here in America'. Uhh, dude you are arming terrorists in Syria/Libya/Yemen. FSA clearly has TOW missiles from US and A and Hillary's emails are full of jihadis getting weapons and money.
>>
WRITE YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY NOT SIGN ANY OF THESE TREASONOUS BILLS!

http://nraila-letter.org/
>>
>>77477677
And before that it was the Venetian Black Nobility.

Don't comply? OK, get your throat slit and tossed into the river so everybody knows to keep in line. Not much different from the STASI tacicts, I suppose, which were super effective in keeping the East Germans in line (and still are today, if you think about STASI Merkel and how they're all afraid to say the wrong thing while the caliphate is taking over, raping the women and children, etc.)

But those are all really just force multipliers. Push comes to shove, we have the overwhelming monopoly on force.
>>
>>77477289
Pretty much this. It's almost hopeless to try and change the minds of these kinds of people--the social pressure to not hold the Wrong Opinion or Offend Vibrant Minorities, in addition to the threat of losing your career or facing possible prison time, is almost always too much to overcome. They can't even begin to say "Well shit, maybe you're right, those niggers are acting pretty bad" because the second they do the rest of the hive will screech and shame and bombard them with inane bullshit about #Notallmanatees or whatever the fuck you please.

The internet has absolutely fucked the vast majority of people specifically because that shame response is so immediate, widespread, and without reprisal. Used to be if you wanted to fuck with someone for having the wrong opinion you'd have to actually go on his property and risk having bullets put in you for starting trouble. Nowadays, you can spout shit all day long and not even get punched for it from the safety of your jim-jams. Besides that it took time for information to spread through a community, rumors to go from person to person to person. Now it's almost instant.

Nowadays the internet shame machine acts like one huge living organism, with all of these SJWs acting as individual white blood cells reacting to an intruder. Except that the "foreign intruders" the white blood cells are attacking is the body itself.

It's remarkably efficient.
>>
>>77477967
It's mainly the threat of losing my career and friends.
When industry is so small that your friends could be your co-workers at the drop of a hat I have to step on eggshells.

There are so many times where I see something thats just blatantly false but have to bite my tongue because its posted by people I like a lot but who are all totally fooled by the media.
>>
>>77477548
We just had 4 person shooting at a house party here...
It was in rural Minnesota, not exactly niggerdom
But no description was given on the race for several days then, a little blurb in an article made all the sense it was a rapper house party
>>
>>77477760
You can call them too
>>
>>77478345
>be an oh-yah
>it's ok then
>oh sure, donchaknow
>how about them vikings

NIGGA STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON
*boom*
*boom*
*boom*
*boom*

You probably were not accepting them enough.
>>
>>77477759
Democrats have no shame... no shame at all
>>
>>77478448
Yeah calling isn't quite as good imo unless thousands do it and block up the phone lines... at least with an email your on the record etc
Just my .02 though
>>
>>77478762
Calling seems better in my experience. At least then you can talk to a staffer and get a reaction, even if it doesn't amount to shit. Writing an actual snail mail letter is good as well, and then you can see if they send you a letter back.

Never got a reply to an email, but I did get put on some email lists. I presume that happened due to a computer program, not a flunky taking the time to put me on an email list.
>>
>>77464519
Gangs are already out of control, and if you really wanted to you could cripple them and rehabilitate inner cities at the same time by winding down the retarded drug war that gives organized crime a huge reason to exist and space to live in.
>>
>>77477238
Why the fuck can't I save your flag? It says it was blocked?
>>
>>77471081
But to be fair to the ignorant and traitorous gun-grabbers, it was an AR-15 style weapon... Not technically compatible with AR-15 though. Just uses AR-15 magazines and cosmetically similar...
>>
how about a muslim control vote first
>>
>>77479005
Yeah, but the big banks require the drug trade for liquidity. It's really all about taking down the too-big-to-fails.

It's sadly not a meme when /pol/ tells you it's the Jews.
>>
>>77461717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wW5KR1pDxs
>>
File: 1462918016747.png (212 KB, 430x395) Image search: [Google]
1462918016747.png
212 KB, 430x395
>>77464519

This. Europe is getting turned into the Middle East and the USA will become Mexico.

I suspect both will have Brazil-tier murder rates in 25 years.

Whites sacrificed their societies for nothing.
>>
>>77461717
> expand background checks to gun shows and internet sale

This meme again. You already get checked at gunshows and at whatever stop you ship the gun to from Internet Sales unless you're already an FFL.
>>
>>77461717
>we gave the republicans a majority in the house and senate
>they STILL capitulate to democrats at every turn
I hope hey burn in hell those fuckers. A bunch of liars with not an ounce of loyalty to the people who gave them power. There's a special place in hell for Paul Ryan I'm sure.
>>
>>77461717
hahahahahaha
/k/ and /pol/ on suicide/mass shooting watch
Trump's recent campaign argument gets BTFO
>>
>>77478986
These are good points.
>>
>>77461717
>expand background checks to internet sales
But they already do a background check when you transfer it to your LGS and go pick it up.
>>
>>77464656
New England has some of the most lax gun laws in the entire country, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>77479662
And if you do call, don't just say, "I'm unhappy and tell mr so-and-so to vote X on Y >:("

Of course be civil and polite because you're talking to somebody who has to take irate and abusive phone calls all day. But you can ask for clarifications, official statements, and generally really grill the office on where exactly it stands on a particular issue to see if your guy has any balls on the subject matter.
>>
So they want to pass a law that already exists? Holy fuck america is fucking retarded.
>>
>>77480032
Welcome to liberals and lefty politicians. They are too stupid to live.
>>
>>77479152
>when /pol/ tells you it's the Jews.

primarily British and German jews though
lot of catholic oligarchs and other royals mixed up in this as well

council of 300 isn't only jewish
>>
>>77479928

not masachusetts
>>
>>77461717
Why dont they create a second-class citizenship for those on the watchlist?
>>
>>77480009
Both times I got a 'I don't know their particular stance on x' or something like that when asking them why'd they'd support a bill that strips citizens of their rights without due process simply by putting them on a government list
>>
>>77480191
That's typical. I usually stop drilling when the staffer intimates that he or she knows what I'm after and admits that these calls have been coming in all day long.

Some people are a fan of thinking they're just going to tally up opinion X vs. opinion Y. I'm a fan of making sure they know at an emotional level what people are really ticked off about so that they can factor that in to their further decision making processes and executive reports.
>>
>>77472957
Underrated, kek
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x682
>democrat senator gun grabber says "due process is what's killing us right now"
https://youtu.be/0OIyYOVnxsM
Fuck how do these traitors get elected
Yep, I'm mad
>>
>>77472152

Well not many toddlers are gonna be buying guns so no biggie.
>>
>>77480463
I can honestly say I abstain from politics outside of voting,.. except when it comes to attacks on rights like firearms and things like obvious violations of our rights

I want off this ride
>>
File: 7d1.jpg (12 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
7d1.jpg
12 KB, 200x216
What now America? UN-Small Arms faggots got your balls and will start to squeeze soon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.