[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 19
File: Charlie-Hebdo-13.jpg (39 KB, 455x549) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Hebdo-13.jpg
39 KB, 455x549
let's start some sort of movement saying that Prophet Mohammad would have supported gay marriage if he was alive today.
>>
self bump
>>
>>77455525

bumping for interest
>>
>/pol/
>movement

pick one
>>
File: moh1.jpg (24 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
moh1.jpg
24 KB, 400x372
>>77455525
Bump
>>
>>77455525
That would be fantastic but how do you start something like this ? On Twitter or facebook? I have those two in mind but how would it spread ?
>>
>>77456088
Twitter, we should try to trick the SJW to do it, but we need way more people in on it
>>
gonna try /b/, i might get more guts from there
>>
http://m.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/a-1097850.html
Already happening here in Germany. Our progressive media claims on several levels, that Islam is a religion of tolerance - especially for homosexuals.
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>77456537
i'm not shitposting or anything, but i was you i would get out of that country before it's too late
>>
bump for keks
>>
Are there any quotes from their scriptures we can spin to support this claim?
We need something to anchor this.
>>
>>77456007
>muslim is not a pig
ONE JOB
>>
>>77456369
If SJWs reject that Mohammad would have been for gay marriage, would they be the largest group of people to lack self awareness?
>>
>>77455525
This is going to cause the 'religion of peace' to lash out you do know
>>
File: kyllc3a4minc3a4rasistitharjaan.jpg (27 KB, 326x276) Image search: [Google]
kyllc3a4minc3a4rasistitharjaan.jpg
27 KB, 326x276
>>77455525
MAGE ID HÄBED
>>
>>77456537
Dear god. Come home anon, you can still help us save this country
>>
>>77455525
>>77456537
Wouldn't this help our opposition?
>>
>>77456537
Kek they even quote the passage about young boys waiting for martyrers. Like this is good, fucking disgusting.
>>
>>77457136
meh
>>
fucking bump
>>
>>77457284
It's suppose to offend Muslims, and get them to expose their anger, and thus homophobia.
But you have to really be overt about it.
You have to literally imply that Muhammad was gay, or that Muslim men are all gay or something.
>>
>>77455525
MEME IT INTO REALITY
>>
File: Ihan_Vitun_Jepa.jpg (31 KB, 240x360) Image search: [Google]
Ihan_Vitun_Jepa.jpg
31 KB, 240x360
May be come up with some made up hadiths and quoranic verses? Like this:

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, do not punish them for we find the same behaviour in all of Allah's creation. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone"

Abu Dawud (4448) - "If a man who is not married is seized committing sodomy, have mercy and understanding."'

Bukhari (72:774) - "The Prophet had affection for effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, 'Take them as your companions .' The Prophet cherished such-and-such man, and 'Umar praised such-and-such woman."
>>
>>77457387
OPs can't bump their own thread anymore my man, but have this one.
>>
>>77455525

He'd definitely have supported child marriage. You're only as old as the girl you feel!
>>
>>77455525
Considering how easily asshurt Muslims can get, I'd love to see this.
>>
>>77457510
This is good
>>
>implying the story won't turn into racist Nationalists intentionally being deceitful and trying to provoke muslims during the holy month of Ramadan

I hope you do it, stupid kuffar
>>
okay, let's make one of this facebook profile-image solidarity add-ons with that shit
>>
File: Timo Soini 2 311008.jpg (26 KB, 460x363) Image search: [Google]
Timo Soini 2 311008.jpg
26 KB, 460x363
>>77457695
no matter how they spin it the crash of liberals promoting fagislam with real muslims will be sweet.
>>
>>77457810

>implying they can't just easily negate that point by pressing on every other side
>>
File: 1463030360878.jpg (107 KB, 593x676) Image search: [Google]
1463030360878.jpg
107 KB, 593x676
>>77457032
They already are the largest group of people to lack self awareness.
>>
File: timo-soini-01.jpg (42 KB, 466x375) Image search: [Google]
timo-soini-01.jpg
42 KB, 466x375
>>77457510
can we get some gay rainbow tolerance orgs and sites to promote these dank memes? Use pictures of pretty mosques or summin' and of couse "islam is peace".
>>
the Prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, was gay, trans and black
>>
>>77455525
I don't think insulting a prophet is the right way forward. Very rarely does agitating your enemy work in your favour.
>>
>>77457510
LOL that last one is good.
The first ones only call for leniency for the sinners, maybe it would be better to openly endorse faggotry.
>>
>>77457981
Kek, forgot about that
>>
>>77458047
A FUCKING CHOCOLATE CANDY BAR
>>
>>77458047
Ot works very well. Its a legit tactic.

Tippi paper with poo on country
>>
>>77458047
What do Arabs say? The enemy of your liberal is your friend? Am I saying that correctly?
>>
>>77458047
it's about the truth, Mohammad was gay friendly.
>>
>>77455525
Thats why they throw them off buildings and shoot faggot clubs to dust?
>>
This is actually a pro tier idea. Bumpy dumpy bump.
>>
>>77458124
funniest shit i read today, thanks for the laugh
>>
File: big_18845963.jpg (76 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
big_18845963.jpg
76 KB, 1000x665
>>77458049
It can't be too obvious though.
>>
We did it reddit!
>>
if this shit gets 404 with no result, i will make a new thread
>>
make some made-up stories about Janissaries or Seljuks making love to each other in times of war, prove it with some random pictures.
Prove it by this turkish oily sport where the try to grab other's dick.Its so simple to create lefty-style arguments.
>>
File: 493_700x700b.jpg (173 KB, 409x500) Image search: [Google]
493_700x700b.jpg
173 KB, 409x500
Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Prophet (saws) said: A man may lie with another man and a woman may lie with another woman without covering their private parts except a child or a father. He also mentioned a third thing which I forgot. (Abu Dawood)
>>
>>77455525

Let's start a movement that all Muslims men are closet faggots that hate themselves. That's why the beat their women and kill gays.

Only works with lots of meme graphics (like, every ISIS pic related or webm). They should be graphic and in-your-face, too. Can also be as simple as every single ISIS flag is replaced with a gay rainbow flag.

Goat fucking is just gay men that can't stand to be with women, so they fuck goats to prove to other Muslims that they're not gay.
>>
#MuhammadIsGay

Could we get this trending with all these pics and shit, talking about how tolerant Islam is?
>>
We're literally promoting Islamic acceptance. We're being raided by leddit, in case you faggots haven't noticed
>>
>>77458647
#Muhammad4LGBT
>>
>>77455525
AUSTRALIA POSTER BEST POSTER, THE ABSOLUTEMAN WILL DO IT. KEK WILLS IT.
>>
#IstandWithMuhammad
>>
>>77455525

#MuhammadWasHomo

That drives the point home, right?
>>
Why not use real sources?

http://www.debate.org/debates/The-Prophet-Mohammed-peace-be-upon-him-was-gay/1/
>>
File: muhammad likes the dong.png (22 KB, 400x380) Image search: [Google]
muhammad likes the dong.png
22 KB, 400x380
>>77458839

Silly me! I forgot my jpg!
>>
>>77458668
>he doesn't get the meta posting
>>
Don't forget he wore womans clothes, guys.
>>
#Muhammadstandswithhomos
>>
>>77458899
http://www.city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay.html
Some absolute gold here
>>
>>77459147
>http://www.city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay.html
That's amazing! Spice it with real stories of homosexuality (usually towards little boys) in Pakistan and Middle East.
>>
>>77457391
Or the "moderate Muslims" will help guide the homosexuals and insane leftists into doing the heavy lifting of pushing this narrative, which helps the narrative of "Islam is peaceful and tolerant!", while the "radical Muslims" continue hating and killing everyone who are not them, which the liberals will continue to ignore.

It seems like a great plan, it really does, until you realise that the leftists are completely retarded, and that retardation leaves too many ways open in which this could backfire. You have to show how much of an intolerant shit their prophet was, not show any potential alliance that could be formed. They already want reasons to go after straight, CIS, white, Christians, and they already believe that that population is their biggest threat. This would just help in supporting their delusion.
>>
I'm getting hard just thinking about this.
>>
>>77457391
They will not expose their anger. They are allowed to pretend to be your friend, lie etc. as long as it protects them or helps them with their jihad. Even if some of them do, the left will just go to their usual excuse of #notallmuslims and tell you that those muslims don't interpret the quran "right".
>>
>>77459672
nigga u gay
you're probably a muslim, I heard that they're all gay.
>>
just bumping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLRZgMYCn-E
>>
File: 4653653652654.png (527 KB, 540x568) Image search: [Google]
4653653652654.png
527 KB, 540x568
You need to get a top alt-righter to tweet #MuhammadWasGay
>>
File: Qatar.jpg (212 KB, 1290x718) Image search: [Google]
Qatar.jpg
212 KB, 1290x718
>>77458047
>>77458124
>>
>>77459587
They also believe Christianity is the most intolerant towards their lifestyle and think that every Christian would Jihad them if the law permitted it.

They're so desperate to appear "tolerant" that they would tear down every ideal that allows them to exist in relative safety, which allows people like the Muslims to gain more influence. You don't need a propaganda campaign to sway them, just point out reality:

>Muslims killing more homosexuals than anyone.
>Prominent imams preaching death as the way to deal with homosexuals, and other infidels.
>Quranic interpretations by prominent Islamic religious scholars that allows for death to those who are not them.
>Muslims going on multiple shooting rampages in gun-free France.
>etc.

There is plenty to work with from their own mouths and actions. You don't need to make things up.
>>
Put it on an Occupy Democrats meme and make it a Liberal counter-signal meme

When we say Islam does not tolerate homosexuality, they throw back at us a collage of made up hadiths showing that Muhammad accepted gays and promoted them

Make it a Liberal/Left meme for them to use against us, and it will prosper. The Left will be too dumb to check before using it because it confirms their narrative.
>>
>>77460256
> just point out reality
> yuri_bezmenov.mp4
>>
>>77457510
Golden
>>
>>77460256
They're also anti-democracy. Iraq's constitution:

Article 1:
Amendment:(The Republic of Iraq is a single, independent federal state with full
sovereignty. Its system of government is republican, representative Parliamentary
and democratic. This Constitution is the guarantor of its unity.)
The Republic of Iraq is an independent sovereign state. Its system of government
is republican, representative (Parliamentary), democratic and federal.
Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of
legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.
B. No law that contradicts the principles of democracy may be established.
C. No law that contradicts the rights and basic freedoms stipulated in this
constitution may be established.
Second: This Constitution guarantees the Islamic identity of the majority of the
Iraqi people and guarantees the full religious rights of all individuals to freedom of
religious belief and practice such as Christians, Yazedis, and Mandi Sabeans.
>>
>>77459782
This. Propaganda based on lies stands to hurt more than help. Just use the words and actions of their most prominent members as examples of why they are a danger.

>B-but muh Christian intolerance!

What intolerance? The Pope who is washing the feet of his potential enemies, and preaching peace above all else? What other denomination is preaching hate?

>Muh Westboro Baptist Church!

The minority of people who just carry signs and scream inflammatory shit, while being drowned out and run off by weekend warrior bikers and Boomers in fanny packs? When is the last time they took over a country and threw heretics off a building or hanged them from cranes?

Reality has done enough of the heavy lifting, the job now is to pull their head out of the sand and guide them, not lie to them.
>>
>>77455525
somewhere in the hadiths you find that he would SLIDE HIS TOUNGE INTO A BOY'S TROATH !

also he used to feed a boy by using his saliva, dafuq?

that should be enough
>>
Pretty sure if he were alive today he would advocate the cleansing of all non muslims in nuclear fire.
>>
>>77459147
Awesome. Rev up your photoshops boys. Time to make some sexy quote cards.
>>
>>77460393
I didn't say not to use propaganda, I said reality provides enough material for propaganda, without having to make shit up to use as propaganda. Look at my most recent post before this one, my experience is that many people do not consider many things or have fallen into looking at it from the #NotAllMuslims view automatically.

Help them consider many things in reality, and to not just #NotAllMuslims every incident. We are flooded with information, which has made people lazy in their critical thinking and ripe for propaganda. Why work to build lies as your weapon, when reality has many weapons sitting there being unused, waiting for a person skillful enough to wield them? Less work, bigger impact.
>>
>>77460575
Point A. basically makes it impossible to pass any law that contradicts Sharia, which means they can't pass a law that protects gays for example and there can't be a law that advocates killing them because B. and C. Since A B C contradict each other, there simply is no law unless it conforms to all 3 of them and it's a free for all.
>>
>>77460393
>>77461156

My mistake, German bro, I did say not to use propaganda. What I said and meant did not line up.

I meant use propaganda, but not propaganda based on lies.
>>
File: 1389448555345.gif (508 KB, 219x219) Image search: [Google]
1389448555345.gif
508 KB, 219x219
>>77458124
>>
File: Muhammad-the-fag.png (4 MB, 2399x2785) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad-the-fag.png
4 MB, 2399x2785
Just an example. What say you?
>>
>>77461165
It seems like they've trying to keep a balance between letting Islam go full Jihad legally and trying to keep laws from eventually weakening Islam's influence. Unless there is more to it that meshes everything out, that it all seems extremely contradictory.
>>
File: Muhammad-the-fag-2.png (4 MB, 2399x2785) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad-the-fag-2.png
4 MB, 2399x2785
Oy gevalt.
>>
File: gay islam.jpg (317 KB, 800x1226) Image search: [Google]
gay islam.jpg
317 KB, 800x1226
>>77461472
>>77461156
You don't get it. The muslims will EXPLODE after reading about gay-prophet and write some really harsh anti-fag stuff, which will be impossible to advocate.
>>
>>77458047
>If you insult your enemies, they win.
>>
File: 1345601954234.jpg (35 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1345601954234.jpg
35 KB, 500x407
>>77455525
Let's spread this meme in #LGBT and #Islam / #Muslim

We /4chan10yearsago/
>>
>>77455525
Westerners are the faggots. White christcucks literally dying off
>>
>>77457784
Well thats your kind of job . Goyim can't into power
>>
>>77462452
This series of lectures is pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4

The 2nd vid deals with how Sharia etc is incompatible with democracy among other things, but they're all a good watch.
>>
File: Muhammad-the-fag-3.png (425 KB, 819x1224) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad-the-fag-3.png
425 KB, 819x1224
Shut it down.
>>
>>77462537
They already say mean things in general, look at the things they said supporting the Orlando shooting, but all of this, and their anger from these 'gay prophet' cards will be drowned out by #NotAllMuslims, and will be supported by the fact that people took time to build a narrative of Muhammad being a faggot, which will help the narrative, "Islamophobia is the reason they lash out and kill a lot of people!"

I repeat, leftists already look for reasons to not blame Muslims and blame Westerners. They won't see the reaction to this as "Wow, what a bunch of fucking children those Muslims are, everyone else can maturely shake off criticism" they will see that the Muslims were provoked with lies against their prophet, and justify the response by Muslims that follow.

Attacks the Muslims on what their prominent leader say their religion allows, attack them on their terrorist actions. Leftists cannot reasonably blame the West because an Imam promotes killing gays, but they can when a bunch of Westerners make shit up to provoke them.

You don't have to make shit up, is my point, they have already provided enough material to use against them.
>>
>>77463189
I don't have the time to watch them now, but I bookmarked them for later. Appreciate it, anon.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.