[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I came out of Walmart tonight at 12:30AM...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 29
File: feels bad, man. real bad..png (27 KB, 620x743) Image search: [Google]
feels bad, man. real bad..png
27 KB, 620x743
I see this brown kid running up to the entrance, he was probably 7 years old. I stared at him, and he quickly smiled and waved at me. Kinda weird, because kids should be asleep by now, not going to Walmart at 12:30am in the morning.

Then I see a short man coming up to the store, chatting on his cell phone, with five or six other kids around him, all of them under the age of 6. We're talking toddlers.

"Is he middle-eastern?" I wondered to myself.

Then I saw it: about ten paces behind the man and his children, a small woman in a full fucking burka, face covered, big eyes staring straight ahead as she walked, avoiding eye-contact with anyone.

/pol/acks, at this moment, half-past midnight, I was filled with anger. I ceased to see human beings; I saw nothing but ticking time-bombs, waiting to harm my community with their endless spawn and refusal to assimilate with the western values of modern civilization. Even HERE, in my small town in Utah, the whitest state in the Union, it's not possible to escape these barbarian hordes. Islam is a virus.

AND IT FELT AWFUL. I didn't used to be like this; for the first 30 years of my life, I was as liberal as they come--- racially unrealistic, accepting of everyone, blissfully ignorant with the cozy notion that "everybody is equal". I had never taken a hard look at crime statistics, Muslim culture, or the Islamization of Europe. I didn't understand that Arab populations have an average IQ of 75, and barbaric, misogynistic, homophobic values completely incompatible with Western Civilization. I didn't used to hate them.

But I hate them now. Because I KNOW them now; I understand the very real threat that Islam poses to the West. And it's a terrible, sickening realization.

Feels fucking bad, man.
>>
>>77447610
Do you really expect me to read all that shit?
>>
>>77447610

sucks bro
>>
>>77447692
>>77447775

Fuck you guys. I'm not a Shillary shill. I'm trying to start a real conversation here.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?
>>
>>77447610

I take my kid out past 2 or 3 in the morning.

Shes not in school and this is my schedule as you can see by the time I am posting.

I cant help when my job needs me there which so happens to be at night.
>>
File: 1463869358226.jpg (77 KB, 756x736) Image search: [Google]
1463869358226.jpg
77 KB, 756x736
pathetic
>>
WTF I HATE MUSLIMS NOW
>>
File: Jennifer Metcalfe 2.jpg (163 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer Metcalfe 2.jpg
163 KB, 1000x1500
>>77447610
Was this recent, anon? It would make sense since it's Ramadan, and they can't eat or do much during the day.
I've experienced the same thing desu. I now see them for what they are--invaders.
>>
>>77447610
Thankfully my town doesn't get a lot of federal funding, so they can't import niggers in via Section 8.
>>
File: wolfenstein.jpg (48 KB, 406x305) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein.jpg
48 KB, 406x305
>that goy who believes what media tells him

Excellent goy
>>
>>77447610
Still, curious that it happened in Utah of all places. Isnt that a mormon stronghold?
>>
>>77448057

This was an hour ago, yeah. I suppose the Ramadan thing would explain why they're out in the middle of the night.

At the time, I wondered if they only come out at night to avoid getting stared at by all the rednecks in this town. And that felt bad too.
>>
>>77447610
sage shill threads
>>
>>77448196

Yeah, it's the Mormon motherland. I'm not Mormon, but I live here because it's inexpensive and relatively crime-free.
>>
>>77447610
>12am in the morning
>am in the morning

gee you don't say?
>>
>>77448197
why dont mormons fuck their shit up? I mean, you guys ( your state) used to fight wars with the federal government, whats to stop you from taking out some mudslimes?
>>
>>77447610
your sprawlmart is open 24 hours? dang fancy shit yo
>>
File: 14215146456583.jpg (71 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
14215146456583.jpg
71 KB, 500x440
>>77447610
>OP finally leave his moms basement
>Is frighted by people different than himself

Cool story Cletus
>>
>>77447864
>>77447979
>>77448046
>>77448078
>>77448217

Really disappointed with this bottom-of-the-barrel level of discourse. Fuck, these goddamned Shillary shills/redditors/whoever have really fucked up /pol/. It's like you didn't even read the original post, for fuck's sake.
>>
It's ok OP.

Just start drinking everyday. It will numb the anger/pain.
>>
>>77447883

Just today I was thinking about how much I detest Islam, and how last year such thoughts never even would've occurred to me. There's been a huge acceleration in pro-Islam and anti-White propaganda from the left that even a normie like me can't look at their religion in the same way anymore. I've been a Dem all my life, but I can't call myself a Dem anymore when they've basically gone full fucking retard.
>>
>>77448318

Mormons are really docile, law-abiding people. They make a big point of following the law of the land, whatever it is. I think this is the result of having gotten their asses kicked in the past by other Christians, and needing to find a way to assimilate.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x667
>>77447883
Yes.
I went to school in a neighborhood with a bunch of these folks, a mosque right around the corner, a math teacher that exphorted us to be "des bons musulmans", and never really cared too much.
But with everything happening in Europe, the more I read about the religion, the more I learn about the ideology behind it, I feel my "cosmopolitan" upbringing crumbling.
I don't want to condemn an entire religion and its adherents, because I know there are good ones out there. But it isn't religious, it is a PHILOSOPHY that has steeped in the Middle East, Turkey, the Ottoman Empire, the Stans, and Saudi oil for hundreds of years, and never will be compatible with our western humanist values.
I fear that within our lifetimes we will witness a simmering war between the two, worse than what we have now. If the SJWs succeed in getting their way by using our values as a weapon against themselves, humanity will enter another dark age over the whole Earth.
>>
>>77448480
Can confirm, drinking helps. It also acts as a natural muslim deterrent.
>>
File: muslim_major.jpg (70 KB, 850x482) Image search: [Google]
muslim_major.jpg
70 KB, 850x482
>>77448480

I feel like moving into the woods and becoming a hermit, desu senpai.

>>77448485

Exactly. I had to disassociate myself from the left, once all the SJW's started promoting censorship, preventing college discussions, etc. They're fascists and they don't even realize it.

>>77448782
>I know there are good ones out there. But it isn't religious, it is a PHILOSOPHY

RIGHT, that's the thing. I even had the same thought tonight-- I know that realistically, this family probably won't cause any trouble, but at the same time, if there were enough of them in this town, they WOULD vote for a Muslim mayor, erect prayer loudspeakers, and start banning things they don't like. This isn't just a fear; we already KNOW they will do this, because they've DONE it in Hamtramck, Michigan, and they're starting to do it in London, of all places.

Fucking LONDON, the seat of Western Civilization. God, it feels bad just thinking about that.
>>
>>77447610
>I saw nothing but ticking time-bombs, waiting to harm my community with their endless spawn and refusal to assimilate with the western values of modern civilization. Even HERE, in my small town in Utah, the whitest state in the Union, it's not possible to escape these barbarian hordes. Islam is a virus.

I feel the same. We have always had a tiny, tiny Muslim community but they assimilated. We didn't have any of the burqa or even Hijab bullshit.

Now we are starting to get "refugees" from Northern Africa and the Middle East. The women are covered up and keep to them selves. The men are very secretive and they don't even try to assimilate.

They just look alien and out of place.
>>
>>77447610
What are you going to do about it? Besides making impotent threads on an image board, I mean.
>>
>>77449268
>They just look alien and out of place.

It's really a numbers game with them. They have no desire to assimilate, or live the western dream; they're just waiting until they can build up their ranks, so they have enough voting power to start changing everything to fit their primitive whims. They want to live the good life in Modern Civilization, but turn it into yet another Islamic Sharia shithole, at the same time. It's madness. We have to protect ourselves.

>>77449340

What am I going to do about it? Vote for Trump, for one thing. The GOP/DNC want to flood this country with invaders and it seems like Trump is the only guy willing to fight this.
>>
>>77449751
Sounds like a smart plan, my man.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 750x1334
>>77449197
Three days in a row I've seen them in their desert bags.

>At library doing work, two full hijab women with kids come in, looking like those old cartoony bombs
>surprised they make eye contact with and speak to a man, asking where some books are or something

>At Trader Joes buying my culturally appropriated curried chicken salad and hummus, Somali looking guy in there wearing his prayer sack and Arikan skullcap
>eyes look glazed, unfocused, mixed with baggy clothing in a packed store

>At street corner in car, hijab crossing the street with covered stroller
>stop car
>father next to me says "nothing of value would have been lost"
>mfw

We can't force them to integrate
We can't force them to stay out
We can't choose not to do business with them
We can't defend ourselves from them

Help
>>
>>77448450
Fucking everywhere online today has been awful.
>>
>>77447610
Yes. I just read Ann Coulter's book adios America.
>>
>>77447883
I've been opposing islamic immigration into Europe since 2006 or so. That was when I took the time to research islamic teachings. I went looking for both pro- and anti-islam websites in order to find those famous "moderate muslims" and peaceful islam. But eventually I came to the conclusion that islam as a whole was a dangerous enemy to the Western way of life, and multiculturalism was a naive, unrealistic, self-contradictory and doomed-to-fail ideology.

Despite that, I was able to make a distinction between immigration and immigrants until last year's autumn. I didn't treat foreigners any differently or see individual people as a problem; the problem was our politicians and their immigration policy. And I thought that even if Sweden was fucked, we might still have time to change the course and avoid other countries' mistakes.

But then the migrant crisis blew up. The sudden increase of muslims in my home city made me really hate the sound of a person speaking in foreign language. I keep trying to stop myself from glaring at people who look Middle-eastern or African; I don't want to make assumptions about people without knowing them, but I'm doing that all the time now. And whenever I'm walking in the city center, I can't help closely looking at women with strollers or groups of children. I keep taking a note on whether the women or their children are brown, in order to estimate how soon our demographics will be the same as other countries'.

The part that increases is my anger is that all the politicians are on the side of these people. They are supposed to be defending the interests of their nation and the people who elected them into power. But instead, they are shaming their own electorate for racism, and their primary concern appear to be the interests of Iraqi, Somali, Afghani people.
>>
>>77449942
Kill them all, burn them all.

Don't be a defeatist cuck, you can force them to stay out, take the task of kicking them out of every store you are bothered they come into, or kill them straight away.

You can chose to not do business with them, in any store where there is non-white cashier don't shop, if you are business owner, don't serve them, do not provide services for the enemy.

And you can defend yourself from them, this is a fucking joke, even if your odds are getting ever worse, you can still resist, you have guns, you have power tools, you have kitchen knives, you have sticks and rocks, and you have two fucking hands. Fight damn you...
>>
>>77447610
>>77447677
>>
File: banned, but why.jpg (69 KB, 395x452) Image search: [Google]
banned, but why.jpg
69 KB, 395x452
>>77449942
>"nothing of value would have been lost"

Yeah. It's like we are too civilized to defend ourselves properly at this point, and all we can do is laugh while society crumbles around us.

Is there any way to stop this? Or do we need to wait until the kettle boils over and there's suddenly an all-out civil war?

I'm OP, but I suddenly got banned for some reason. WTF? Christ, this place is falling apart.
>>
>>77447610
So you're saying now that it effects you something should be done?

Typical.
>>
>>77448450
Huxley really had it right, all you need to do is create a flood of empty content to annihilate all chance of people having discussions about anything.
>>
>>77447883
Kind of

I mean, if I were to go to the ghetto, I'd be wary of niggers, but if I'm in my town, they're pretty tame, and not an issue. Muslims are a different case, but its unlikely he's going to bomb a place devoid of people and unreasonable to believe so. The kid even waved at you. It's like that meme where anon is walking and meets like a black guy, or an Asian, or a Muslim and they ask him how he's doing, so the anon goes home and posts about how he's been assaulted or something.
>>
>>77450447
Expected from a Hungarian

I know all this

What I mean is that they've got herd immunity from politicians, SJWs, average Libs
If I own a business and refuse them, or tell them to leave under threat of bodily harm, I lose everything
Lawsuits, news stories for weeks, everyone knows who I am
I become public enemy number 1
I get suffocated by them
We all do

I don't j ow that there are enough people in my country that care deeply about the philosophical, ideological framework we hold dear (for granted, I mean)
>>
>>77447610
Funny you saw them at night. I work at a grocery and the Muslims ALWAYS come in the middle of the night.

I'm not surprised to see them, where I live is a medium sized city in SC.
>>
>>77447610
Yeah, I feel you. It was the same for me. When I heard that old adage "If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain", I laughed it off. But yeah, the more I travelled around the world, the more experience I gained with women, the more I realized what was actually happening around me, the more conservative I became. I still hold some liberal values (would advocate legalization of marihuana, for example), but generally identify as a conservative now, maybe even rather radical at some matters (well, what's nowadays considered "radical" in pussified, SJW-infested Cuckmany).
It's just the natural course of life, I guess.
>>
>>77447864
>>77447979
>>77448078
>>77448217
>>77448441
What the fuck why is /pol/ so full of shills?

What is the point? Are they this blind to spam these shits or are they getting paid or something?
>>
>>77450790
I mean even before Ramadan they would shop at 10 at night.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-08+at+05.44.05).jpg (126 KB, 520x783) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-08+at+05.44.05).jpg
126 KB, 520x783
i am posting here instead of in an obvious bait shill thread

>>
>>77448450
First poster has a point, but is probably a still a shill. Next time add a tl;dr if they complain after that tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>77447610

Seen some full ninja wives, husbands and kids at the park entrance to a fishing hole I go to.

*Shrug*

99.99% of Muslims here won't hurt people. The same for gun owners. The same in the US.

I try to worry about real threats, like taking care when I'm working.
>>
>>77449751
Okay, suppose Trump loses (which by the way means that Hillary wins), then what?
>>
>>77450876
they are going full force

remember our values will always be for a better future- they deter no one.

remove the parasite

build a future that is bright and white
>>
>>77447610
To be honest. As much as I would like to ahree about how much I hate Islam, those smelly fucking dog murderers, I find it hard to hate all muslims.
You see I have one young friend, who is muslim herself, Indonesian muslim, but muslim nonetheless.
If I hate islam and muslims, does that mean I have to hate her as well? I mean, she still just a kid in many ways, and perhaps most importantly, she doesnt have a muslim dad.
>>
>>77447610
>store owned by muslims
>pretty low key, get the impression they want people to think they're mexican
>morning of Orlando attacks
>go for a breakfast burrito
>country music blaring
>free bacon at the door
>American flags everywhere
>>
>>77447864
Yes he did because this isn't fucking 9gag.
>but t.attention span of child
>>77448441
ONE
>>
File: muslim-seig-heil.jpg (37 KB, 383x287) Image search: [Google]
muslim-seig-heil.jpg
37 KB, 383x287
>>77450848
I'm only 19 and I became conservative, from being someone who voted for the green party last election (leftist sjw hippies). This is all because of recent fucked up events to do with Islam.
>>
>>77450271

Watching the Muslim invasion of Europe last autumn filled me with outrage and disbelief. I was shocked to see exactly what you described: European politicians disregarding the safety of their own people, in favor of accomidating total strangers with no ID, who were clearly committing crimes, which the media was trying its best to cover-up.

>>77450447

You're the last defender of Europe, Hungary, building fences and repelling the invasion as best you can.

>>77450642

This /pol/ shilling is really worrying me. If they get bots running 24/7, they could completely obliterate all discussion on 4chan. There would be no way to fight it unless the anonymous format was scrapped in favor of private accounts and lots of moderation.

>>77450765

I'm starting to realize that a lot of millennials don't give a damn about Freedom of Speech, and the First Amendment in general. They don't understand its vital importance, or they simply don't care. The SJW censorship and shouting-down of any dissenting opinion is further proof of this. Fascism is creeping into our culture.

>>77450790
>>77450892

It's like they're sneaking around in the dark, man.
>>
File: 1461768880516.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1461768880516.png
166 KB, 618x600
>>77451336
They clearly want to integrate to U.S society. They are in the minority though.
>>
File: 1446235477121.jpg (121 KB, 604x493) Image search: [Google]
1446235477121.jpg
121 KB, 604x493
hey OP
Did you ride the same bus as me, did you sit next to my sister.
praise clarke
>>
>>77448197

They go out late to avoid the crowds, the stares and to minimize interactions with "real" Americans.

These type of people are extremely common at late night Walmarts everywhere.
>>
They are shopping at night because of people like you.

Those kids would assimilate. But people like you won't ever let them.
>>
>>77451825
fight fire
>>
>>77447610
get over it and join the cause you fucking pussy.
>>
File: walfootrot.jpg (46 KB, 506x829) Image search: [Google]
walfootrot.jpg
46 KB, 506x829
>>77451825
You m8
Are a cuck
>>
>>77447883
>I'm trying to start a real conversation here
>trying to start a conversation

Sounds a lot like something a shill would say, watch your phrasing
>>
>>77447883
For a while, my hatred of Islam was waning. I thought to myself, mayb they dont kill as many people as /pol/ suggests. But then Sunday came and reaffirmed my beliefs. Thank you, Based Omar for giving me the strength to go on hating a literal subhuman race and religion.
>>
File: muslim majority city.jpg (252 KB, 857x815) Image search: [Google]
muslim majority city.jpg
252 KB, 857x815
>>77451825

Bullshit. I have no problem with anyone who wants to become an American and adapt to Western Civilization. But these people DO NOT WANT TO ASSIMILATE. They don't WANT to be Americans. They want to be Sharia Muslims with all the conveniences of modern civilization.

This guy gets it:
>>77451792

Read about Hamtramck, MI, the first Muslim-majority city in the United States. Once their numbers were large enough, they elected a Muslim mayor, erected PRAYER LOUDSPEAKERS all around the city, banned alcohol, and are doing their best to turn the place into an Islamic Sharia hellhole:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/for-the-first-majority-muslim-us-city-residents-tense-about-its-future/2015/11/21/45d0ea96-8a24-11e5-be39-0034bb576eee_story.html

That's not assimilation. That's an invasion.
>>
File: 1459585337439.jpg (17 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1459585337439.jpg
17 KB, 252x276
>>77447610
Recently at work they hired this mudslime piece of shit and HR had to brief us on how to receive goat fucker. Were supposed to socialize with him, not bring in any pork to eat at lunch, thats right, they want us to not even bring that shit to the break room. Also, they told us we should allow him the the break room when the fucker is going to pray among other idiotic things.
Thing is, its just suggestions HR told us because they cant actually stop us from bringing in pork or make socialize with the fucker. So what I do is I frequently bring in pork rinds and other pork flavor chips and intentionally go into the break room whenever I see him praying. When they mudslime started noticing me he tried to approach me and asked me if I had a problem. I just told him no problem at all and then he asked me why I was ignorant because he had supposedly heard I had said some shit. So I went and complained to HR that this guy was harassing me and they had a talk with him. Literally I never talk to the fuck unless its something work related but, I always give him a smug look.
BTW, were security fags. HR is so paranoid.
>>
Yeah they shop at midnight here too

idk why
>>
>>77451825
They're shopping at night because its currently Ramadan.
>>
>>77448567
The push to follow the law where ever they are started so that governments wouldn't have an excuse to pass an extermination order/send a battalion to wipe them out.

I'm a Mormon living in an area of Utah that's ~95% Mormon, the general idea in the community is that so long as the government doesn't repeal the right to freedom of religion we will get along okayish with the feds. If the freedom of religion is repealed then you can expect Utah to be one of the places where shit will hit the fan the quickest.
>>
>>77450765
You need to take the heat, force them out, be known, bear the shunning from people you would not like in the first place anyways.

I don't know the percentages of how many gun and freedom supporting americans are there still around, but odds are getting worse, waiting won't help, someone have to step up first, and stand by the values of freedom of association, and your 2nd amendment rights.
You have every right to oppose islam, because it is partly a separate set of laws that are contrary to the constitution.

And the media might cry out loud, but they quckly jump on the next story, the shunning would not last forever, but the support you gain from likeminded individuals would stay with you. And you might help to push back america to the right direction.

And liberals that shout the loudest for discrimination, run away the fastest when there is a fight. Apart from the most radical leftist, most of the left would just hide at home, obeying whoever would win the struggle, and at most resuming their lame protest when things calm down.
>>
>>77447610

Islam is a cancer.
Deporting muslims is the answer.

These people do not wish to assimilate and are therefore unwanted burdens.
>>
File: 1465259227503.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1465259227503.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
>>77451825
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>the land of the free
>doesn't like people's freedom to wear what they like
>>
>>77451825

One problem, though

Islam doesn't let you be friendly with those that aren't Muslims. You can work with them at jobs, but not socialize.

So, in a way, they're the problem with "normal integration".

Like you, for example. I'm sure you've integrated into Canada just fine, like all Chinese. You can socialize with others because your religion doesn't forbid it.
>>
>>77452388

That's nuts, man. Bending over backwards to accomidate Muslim superstitions shows that HR is clearly afraid of a discrimination lawsuit, but it makes you wonder why the fuck they hired that guy in the first place?

>>77452504

That sort of makes me feel better, and sort of makes me uneasy at the same time. Tell me honestly, LDS bro: If shit really does hit the fan in this country, will Mormons have the backs of non-Mormon whites like myself who live in Utah? Are we going to be expelled if we don't convert?
>>
>>77452988

Yeah, that's what gets me.

I mean, even based Tones said that whilst he doesn't like it, we (Oz) have freedom to wear what we like, so laws against such are wrong.
>>
>>77453079
>why the fuck they hired that guy in the first place?
Had to get those cuck diversity quotas I guess. And they put him at our site because we ddint have a single mudslime there with our company. Fuck him and HR.
>>
>>77453079
I meant shit hitting the fan in regards to a full on rebellion against the federal government. If things ever get that bad then the local governments here would take it upon themselves to uphold the bill of rights.
>>
>>77447883
Yes but it doesnt bother me at all. If they are wearing a burka their husbands are still part of the ultra religious honor killing and rape game crowd. Fuck their feelings if they think im watching them.
>>
>>77452988
>>77453103

All of our western tolerance is predicated on the notion that everyone else is as civilized as we are, and therein lies the rub.

Freedom of religion. Freedom of speech. Freedom to vote. Freedom to wear what you like. All of these laws are created for rational members of Western Civilization.

They don't work when you throw a stone-age culture into the mix. Suddenly they're wearing trashbags, preaching the virtues of murdering gays and non-Islamic kafir infidels, and trying to subvert Western laws and traditions via our democratic process.

They are slowly, but surely, attempting to use democratic laws to transform every Western nation into a Sharia nightmare.
>>
>>77447610
> Misogynistic, homophobic values completely incompatible with Western Civilization.
Do you know what board you're on?
Also, you were a liberal, but then you saw a Muslim family and now all of a sudden you're not.
>>
>>77447610
Their anti-gay stance is their one redeeming quality.
>>
>>77447610

I live in the center of Warsaw (Wola).

THEY ARE HERE.
>>
>>77451825
Good post
>>
>>77447610
its all downhill from here burger

when we said laugh becuase its coming to you next we meant it

its gonna get worse,the shootings at pulse are just the start
>>
>>77454612
Poznań here
Exactly the same. I've seen few Muslims with 4 kids at least. Also some niggers and Arab students.
>>
>>77453827

Develop some reading comprehension skills, you fucking underage leaf. The entire point of this thread is that, as a former liberal who educated myself to the barbaric reality of Islam, I was confronted tonight with the fact that these people are a literal threat to Western Civilization, and everything I hold dear.

It was really the burqa that did it. If these people had been normally-dressed, properly-assimilated Americans, I wouldn't have even given it a second thought; but it was the FUCKING BURQA that made me realize, "These people want to live in America, but have no use for American values."

It's horrifying, to feel hate, yet know it is fully justified.
>>
>>77454817

We need to leave the UE ASAP. Border controls. The EU money is not worth losing a country.

Fortunately we have some ultra-right parties, more radical than PiS.

Hell, I will make a party myself if I have to.

The major obstacle is the fucking constitution.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 1024x768
>>77447610
Keep your knife sharp and your magazine loaded anon. Day of the rope soon.
>>
>>77447610
>being triggered by minorities
WEW
>>
>>77455010
>this poem

what was meant by this
>>
File: 1466068703199.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466068703199.jpg
333 KB, 1500x1000
>>77454753
>>
>>77447864
It will help you when school starts again. You might be assigned a book to read next year. An entire book!
>>
>>77455010

Good poem, very appropriate. I am not a man accustomed to hate, but tonight I felt hate. I did not like it, but I know it is justified.
>>
>>77455573
>An entire book
Don't scare him, finnbro, he might drop out.
>>
>these people are more insane then me so I'm going to kill them
Emotional logic. You're not real. You have to admit it. One does NOT constitute the other, just because emotionally it should.
>>
>>77450120
it's a good book
>>
>>77450271
every rape, murder, assault, robbery and other immigrant crime is on the hands of the pathetic spastics that let them in
>>
>>77447864
>American attention span
>>
>>77451107
>99.99% of Muslims here won't hurt people
so?

it only took 8 to kill 130 in Paris
>>
damn... you were a pussy for 30 years? really makes you hmm
>>
>>77447610

You have merely been awoken to the fact that not all cultures are equal, that some cultures condone things that are abhorrent in ours.
>>
>>77455856

Angela Merkel should be tried for war crimes against her own people, and convicted of treason. The same applies to all the other Eurocuck politicians who have betrayed their nations and their people.

Sadly, they will probably all escape justice.
>>
>>77453026

>Islam doesn't let you be friendly with those that aren't Muslims. You can work with them at jobs, but not socialize.

People here really love to make up statements, then believe them. That is absolutely retarded. I'm a Muslim who barely has any Muslim friends because they're usually cunts.
>>
>>77453103
if our rulers had the sense they were born with, they wouldn't let any muslims in, even as tourists

it's deliberate, there is no way a rational human can see all the terrorism then pretend they are normal
>>
>>77455997

Wow what a fucking quality post, you're really adding a lot to the discussion and helping to un-shill /pol/.
>>
>>77447610
>Reply
every troll on here tonight is mentioning IQ. go to bed already.
>>
>>77447610
embrace the hate brother
>>
>>77456138
yeah, what an evil cow
>>
>>77450876
this is what happens when you advertise /pol/ on reddit you fucking morons. what did you think would happen?
>>
File: 1466045920962.png (328 KB, 960x672) Image search: [Google]
1466045920962.png
328 KB, 960x672
>>77447610
Did I write this? I feel like I wrote this... oh I don't live in Utah... Could swear I wrote the rest...

Pic mildly related
>>
>>77450876
>Not knowing about the shillary meme team
>>
>>77447610
i value my dog over literally entire muslim countries
>>
File: Equality is a false god.jpg (44 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Equality is a false god.jpg
44 KB, 500x750
>>77447610
Now that you realized what the next decades will truly be about (a struggle for the live or death of our civilisation, and ultimately our race) expect to never be happy again, to never feel comfortable while looking at every day propaganda, to never be allowed to express yourself fearing that you'll be labelled as a racist or a nazi.

You'll have to endure all of that and still try everything you can to open liberals' eyes. Just a few months ago, right after 13th november attacks, my own communist sister told me she was afraid to take the metro because some muslims wore full veil and she didn't feel secure. It's a slow, delicate, ungrateful work to awake them, but a work we have to do if we want to survive as a people. Good luck Anon.
>>
>>77454612
Bemowo here, right next to you guys. You sure they aren't curry niggers? I mostly see those, not muzzies.
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (65 KB, 441x573) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
65 KB, 441x573
>>77455010
My spoon is ready.
>>
>>77447610
She was wearing a Niqab, not a Burka.

As for the rest of your post, the best thing we can do is to try to assimilate their children into -our- culture, not the other way around. Give them sugar. Give them pop music. Give them video games. Soon enough, they will become real Americans.
>>
Yeah culture shock can be...shocking. It was sort of like that for me when I first went to Astan.
>>
>>77457320
bin that spoon son.
>>
>>77451489
How politically illiterate can you be to Votego Green? It never ceases to leave me somewhat dumbfounded
>>
>>77457326
I think we've seen that these people simply don't want to assimilate most of the time.
>>
>>77456484
dude, I value your dog over literaly all mudslimes
>>
>>77453568
One of my friends who owns a midsized company fired his entire HR department and replaced them with an outsourced benefits service when he realized all they had ever done was get in the way and punish good people for things that didn't matter. As far as he is concerned today, nothing of value was lost. HR is useless.
>>
>>77457437
It's a grapefruit spoon.

How fucked am I?
>>
What do you want me to say?

Have I ever felt anger against the brown hordes taking over my country and my homelands in europe?

Yes, op. Yes I fucking have.
>>
>>77447610
>Muslims
> Mormons

Implying there's a difference.
>>
>>77457559
They haven't been around long enough to tell.
>>
>>77456488
>Just a few months ago, right after 13th november attacks, my own communist sister told me she was afraid to take the metro because some muslims wore full veil and she didn't feel secure.
How did you respond to her? I've heard some people state that they're just too bitter about those lefties who spend a lifetime of preaching tolerance, only to learn too late that the people whom they labeled as racists were right all along. So when a person changes their political views like that, I've seen some people react with an angered "you made your bed, now lie in it" reply instead of being able to accept their change of heart with a warm welcome. These people kept voting for the parties that made the current situation possible, after all; they spent decades contributing to the problem and only started to care once it affected them personally.

We desperately need the lefties on our side if we want to succeed. Usually when I see random people on the internet talking about how the last year has made them reconsider their political views, I feel happy and hopeful that we might be gaining momentum. But I have a leftie sister like you, and I've had some tense discussions with her. If the day comes when she changes her mind, I don't think I'll be able to avoid doing a very frustrated I-fucking-told-you-so rant.
>>
There are 1.5 billion Muslims in the world and rising. 0.0001% of us are terrorists. 0.1% of Americans murder someone by drunk driving each year. Maybe we should ban white privileged idiots?
>>
File: there are no moderates.jpg (37 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
there are no moderates.jpg
37 KB, 627x663
>>77458297

A rational person could easily argue that your entire Islamic belief system is a form of terror, because it threatens the values of Western Civilization.

Pic very much related.
>>
File: ragin' brand.gif (84 KB, 330x514) Image search: [Google]
ragin' brand.gif
84 KB, 330x514
>>77447610
I do most of my shopping at Costco. I don't like going to Walmart because that is where all the niggers go.

Costco is a private shopping club. You have to have a membership to shop there. That used to keep the shitty people out.

That was then. This is now. Obama forced Costco and Sam's Club to accept EBT cards and now the US Taxpayer pays for the membership at Costco and Sam's Club for EBT scum.

I encountered some of that scum when a big black woman with a lot of kids were running around the store. They were opening packages of food and sitting down and eating them like the fucking animals they were.

I was listening to her talking on her phone. You couldn't miss it - it was on speaker phone. She was talking about getting the choice cuts of steak for the fighting dogs.

I could feel my blood pressure rising so I had to go away from that fat beast. She actually grabbed all the Filet Mignon that was laid out to give to her fighting dogs.

Those are around $35 dollars a package. She grabbed a bunch. She had mostly crap food and such in her cart.

I was in another lane when she was checking out. She was yelling at the cashier to hurry up as she had places to go. Then she was yelling about why the EBT didn't cover alcohol. That was all I heard because I finished and ran out of there before I fucking lost it.

These are the local niggers that are driving me nuts. I also am seeing now more and more sandniggers with kids everywhere and you know very well those are also using EBT and a bunch of other government agency handouts.

It is over. More then half the people in the United States don't pay any taxes. Those are the ones with multiple kids.

I feel your rage OP. It is only going to get worse.
>>
>>77458297
Stfu and stop spouting this retarded argument. You know very well that muzzies (usually) act as a fifth column, by undermining the society whilst voting in muslims who support their archaic and Islamic culture.
It's rare that muzzies choose to assimilate, but Those who do, are appreciated, so nice try making this about race, dickbag.
>>
File: where.jpg (17 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
where.jpg
17 KB, 300x100
>>77458297
>white privileged
WHITE MALE
>>
File: 1447756952433.jpg (3 MB, 2504x4250) Image search: [Google]
1447756952433.jpg
3 MB, 2504x4250
>>77458297
Dumb shill, kys. Muslims aren't the problem, islam is, and muslim bring islam with them. The "tiny radical majority" is a meme.

>>77458175
>How did you respond to her?

I didn't push it too far. She only tell me because she knows what I think (I'm a far right activist and I don't hide myself), I dount she'd tell this to her friends. That means her vision was shattered, and she opened a little to me. I was not gonna go full 1488 obviously, you have to take the long road with leftists. She'll realize the truth soon enough.

Yes she is obviously a traitor and she harms our society, our race, but as you say if we don't try to convince leftists we'll never win. Our only hope lie in a race war (in 30 or 40 years we'll be a minority, politics won't be the solution) and in that war we'll need to be as many as possible. We have to make leftists realize they're whites, so they'll have to choose a side: it'll be us, Europeans, versus them, non whites. Don't ever go harsh on those that can be saved, they need to know they can join us at any time. If you appear radical you fail, because we need to get them think muslims are the real radicals.

You know, I firmly think leftists will be the bloodiest ones when the race war occur. They'll be the ones seting up gas chambers. They're so frustrated, so conditionned, so mentally ill that when the propaganda lies vanish they'll be the biggest extremists in reaction.
>>
>>77447610
>mfw i had the same thing happen to me

saw a man and his burka wife at walmart too. No kids though.
>>
>>77459036
>I firmly think leftists will be the bloodiest ones

You're right, and we're seeing this already with the pro-censorship attitudes of SJW leftists. They approach their politics with an emotional zealotry that borders on fascism. They are not content to merely have a debate; they want to silence everyone who does not fully agree with them.
>>
File: 1466074034647-1941773519.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1466074034647-1941773519.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Nothing to worry about OP. Up until a few years ago my younger hadn't seen a burka or anything irl.

My small city has exploded with vibrancy, and it isn't wanted or needed because my state was over 90%white at the last census. That's not going to be the case this time
>>
>>77451779
Is that the new Counter Strike?
>>
>>77458505
>It is over. More then half the people in the United States don't pay any taxes. Those are the ones with multiple kids.
>
>I feel your rage OP. It is only going to get worse.
one day the gibs will run out
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.