[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
This might solve alot of gun issue in our society

> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_the_United_States

>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Since conscription is completely constitutional (see history of american revolution to now)

I purpose a two year post-high school mandatory small arms training, vehicular training, national defense training, fitness camp, technical//vocational training military service for all US citizens who graduates HS

This will help iron out the issues of:
>gun safety, a more educated population on guns
>better drivers (maybe)
>put kids into jobs training so they dont become useless hopeless neets
>basically 2 more years of government babysitting where the tax payer funding is useful for (national security, emegency responses, etc) where it would produce fitter chicks and less fatties

After the two years, people can choose whatever, either to continue into the military via a real bootcamp and training based on their force or back to college and job
>>
File: image.jpg (362 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
362 KB, 650x650
>>77437985
If kids chose ROTC during highschool, and plan to join the arm force, they can skip the service

If kids choose ROTC in college, they can skip it

This is honestly a fair way to ensure and protect our gun rights, by having a better gun experienced populous
>>
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 650x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 650x484
Pls r-respond to thread and not the s-shill threads
>>
I like it
>>
Saging
>>
>>77437985
Will you have bathrooms for unicorn identifying youths?
>>
So basically using mandatory services to ensure the second amendment of a well regulated militia clause?

Nice makes sense since Israel, South Korea, and Switzerland does it
>>
>>77437985
Well actually the majority of young people in Israel have said that their mandatory conscription has been invaluable to their lives and careers. But I think instituting it in most other countries would cause riots.
>>
>>77438603
But its bascially easy jobs and government babysitting 3.0

>traffic patrol
>border control with drones
>help army civies in constructions or maybe road work
>maybe a job apprentice at emergency response 911, er, hospital for the kids who want to be docs

Stack up some real world job training on their resume
>>
>>77437985
what happens when latisha mcburgerflipper chimps out with a loaded glock
>>
Good idea, needs to be refined and dumb down for pol tho
>>
Cool idea but it would never work. US military is huge as is; can you imagine how crazy it would get taking in all those conscripts?
>>
>>77438828
10 years in the brig m8
>>
>>77438580
>Israel, South Korea, and Switzerland
And they're homogeneous societies. You can't do mandatory military service in places like the US, Canada, or the UK where there are various ethnic, racial, and religious cultures.
>>
File: image.jpg (338 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
338 KB, 650x488
>>77438864
Yea but id say it might make colleges better

Right now college is babysitting 3.0 for kids who dont know what they are doing

College take advantage of the free govermwnt money and jack up tuitions to fund sports programs

A 2 year military service will help weed out the kids who actually do want to go to college vs kids who are their to fuck up and raising the cost higher

Basically lowering supply of kids going to college after hs
>>
Because that's what the military wants... A bunch of people who don't actually want to be there. Everyone already makes fun of ROTC kids as it is.
>>
>>77439152
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>77438766
The majority of people utterly fail at life once they graduate because you go from an environment of control and limited choice to nearly infinite choice and nobody to turn to for help.
Israel provides education and direction in a well regulated environment which sets you off on a good path and is definitely a good resume builder since the majority of Israelites have said it has helped them figure out their career paths and stuff.
>>
>>77439152
>Everyone already makes fun of ROTC kids
So, are you from Jew York City or Commiefornia, son.
>>
>>77439152
Read the beginning military enlisted is bascially for loser rigjt now

A mandatory service would basically be rotc for everyone. Those who choose the military life can go after
>>
Theres no gun problem in the United states, although public and often reported statistically it is a insignificant amount of deaths compared to common accidents or other weapons.

Anyone who wants to take away guns is a cuck who wants the state to treat them like chattle, doesn't value their own safety and lives over appearing moral and repeatedly misunderstands what a state actually is.
>>
the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Chang Yui Khan is known to be THE most hung guy in uni, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed riley's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with chang barely able to force it past the knob, and riley moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on changs throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
>>
>>77437985
So a public school that actually teaches you important information and valuable skills?
>>
>>77437985
Yeah let's bring people into the workforce two years later than they're already entering it.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 650x433
>>77439314
The gun problem is people are scared of a salt weapon cause it looks scary

We're a pussy generation with no experience in handling firearm and fear of it is being used as a tool to herd the sheep

Mandatory firearm weapons safety, car safety will produced better drivers and tolerance populous for weapons who understand that its only a tool
>>
File: image.jpg (416 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416 KB, 650x867
>>77439382
Pretty much vocation school disguised as mandatory military services
>>
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 650x867
>>77439448
Yea lets bring people with zero job experience into a skilled workforce

Yea no
>>
Damn this really made me think
>>
>>77439470
They should start using baby blue paint rather than black, it apparently relaxes people, and blue is also the worlds most favourited colour.
>>
Hear hear.
>>
Wow pol, this made me think, i kinda like it, granted im past my age of conscription, but still
>>
>>77437985
Fund it
>>
>>77437985
Most Americans are actually too dumb, out of shape, or mental to be conscripted.

Also, by legal definition, all military-aged men are the "militia"
>>
>>77437985
>>77437985
Not a bad idea
>>
>>77437985
I think your idea would cause even MORE students to drop out or just go for GED.
>>
>>77438603
Ya know that's the reason a lot of good ideas don't get implemented. So what? Seriously so fuckin' what if shit goes down? At least things get changed for the better.

Purification through fire and blood is better than the shit we have now-a-days.
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 650x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 650x975
>>77440297
Nah all the black kids will be looking foreard to shooting at the range and driving big ass bulldozers and heavy machinaries. It would be a theme park for them
>>
>>77437985
We have that here, theoretically
Sounds like a good idea for the US, people from countries that apply conscription tend to enjoy their experience in the army
Though 2 years is way too much, one year or half a year tops
>>
I really really like this
>>
>>77440599
18year old - 20year old not too long considering drinking//gambling age is 21
>>
>>77441372
But you don't have so much to meed 2 years to teach. You'll only have bored young people, repeating exercises or training skills that won't help them in any way in civillian life.
Not only you take those productive years of their careers, but the Armed Forces also has to pay wages for everyone.
>>
File: XRJzw.gif (171 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
XRJzw.gif
171 KB, 320x256
>>77437985
Service guarantees citizenship!
>>
>>77441843
When are all the vets going to get together and starship trooper this bullshit
>>
>>77437985
>>77438159
>>77438292
>>77439086
>>77439470
>>77439554
>>77439647
>>77440564

What are all of these pictures from OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 650x433
>>77442234
Idk instagram
>>
File: +_7faa7d_5334019.jpg (71 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
+_7faa7d_5334019.jpg
71 KB, 500x628
>>77442234
r/asianmasculinity
>>
1 post by id
>>
>>77442234
Why aren't I bothered by them? I hate miscegenation in almost all cases but I can't really seem to get rustled about this. Am I a cuck?

inbr leaf = chink, I'm German and English.
>>
>>77442786
Asian + While, although degenerate, at least isn't as bad as coal burners and cucks.
>>
>>77439470
This.
>>
>>77442482
Are you the asian guy?
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 501x585
Im liking this subtle asian cucking top tier white women meme.

100x better than jewish nigger BBC posting like a retarded monkey.

The jap actually deserves our women if he keeps this up.
>>
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 650x433
>>77443071
Not asian, just half mexican
>>
>>77437985
That sounds like a good idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
Im on to your tricks yellow man, but as long as you make out society less cucked, smarter and harder working, you got yourself a goddamn deal
>>
>>77437985
The problem is black and mestizo gangs and Muslims. They will join your weird redundant army, get training, then use it to fight each other and tear up their own cities. You will make it worse while ignoring root causes.
>>
>>77442482

I thought this was gonna be a joke about how half asians are violent by nature
>>
>>77442584
for real? That's the least masculine asina I've seen, and I've seen a bunch of naked japanese MMA bisexual fighters who crave for tacos.
>>
>>77443416
Why are you looking at naked MMA fighters?
>>
>>77437985
how the fuck are all these gooks taking our white women?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (621 KB, 650x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
621 KB, 650x913
>>77443201
It works well

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77373798/#77403551

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75612385/#q75612385

My recents threads
>>
>>77437985
I completely agree 100%. Based.
>>
File: gdgdgd.jpg (33 KB, 416x537) Image search: [Google]
gdgdgd.jpg
33 KB, 416x537
>>77437985
I propose you shut the fuck up and stop trying to subtly shill to have our rights taken away. It shall not be infringed and you shall shut the fuck up and die.
>>
>>77443548
The white man can't even tell hes getting cucked anymore. It's become subconcious. At least asians don't shit out criminal welfare leeches

Just dont be a bad father or you get an elliott rogers that spergs out and kills everybody
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x640
>>77443514
They arent

Its only the toppest of tiered asians taking the good white women

The rest of the asian males are getting cucked by white beta men and white chads who destroy the asian men's sister's petite pussies

For every asian man with a white girl

There are 150x white men inside an asian girl

I just like posting these pics. Dont mind them too much
>>
>>77437985
Over the past year or so I've come to realize we really do need this. You've got my vote.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 546x320
>>77443741
A+ asian males and A+ traditional white women raising conservative traditional families with strong in group preferences and a love of the bill of rights actually makes me happy to get cucked.

Sure as hell beats this "master race"
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=miuYp9sHcZ8
>>
Yup
>>
File: lolmhmm.jpg (10 KB, 236x353) Image search: [Google]
lolmhmm.jpg
10 KB, 236x353
>>77443652
I don't think that's OPs intention at all, and this is not shilling. You sound like the shill to be honest.

Why wouldn't we have a two year military training/service work? Everything OP said, but with some possible intelligent exceptions like South Korea has. (Medical conditions, exceptional graduates from special high schools or vocational schools who are placed in a special two year workplace instead.)

You got incredibly triggered at this idea, why?
>>
>>77437985
Had something like this in aus except it's voluntary and just for 1 year, applied but knocked back because so many people wanted to do it. It's a solid idea.

Hey Ameribros, quick question: the 2nd amendment mentions guns being important for the militia, where the fuck is your militia? The point of the amendment seems to be the protection of the militia but all I see is a bunch of firearm collectors with the occasional nutjob.
>>
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 650x433
Year 1:
>learn to drive a car
>learn to handle small arms weapon
>learn disaster training and emergency responses (BNC warfare, hurricane, weather, terrorism, etc) and learn how to handle the public as safety officers apprentices
>learn how to operate heavy machinery, bulldozers, forklifts (fugg this is getting fun)

Year 2
>3 months apprentice in a field of your choice that's available (engineering, medical, trade, agricultural, etc)
>1 month winter break
>3 months apprenticeship again
>graduation and military style ceremony for the famfam

Congrats, your resume is stacked. Youre almost at a legal drinking age and gambling age
Youre pretty much an adult whos prepared for school or life
>>
>>77444811
A well regulated militia would be a mandatory military service as what op suggest

A right thats earn
>>
Based
>>
Very refreshing to see this on pol
>>
>>77445362
Yup
>>
>>77444816
Why would highschool studsnts need to learn how to operate a forklift unless we are doing that for a job?
>>
>>77437985
so basically, the military?
>>
>>77445599
Its hella fun. I use to work it when i was working at lowes

Beep beep beep backup folks
>>
>>77444811
according to my states constitution (Indiana) all able bodied males between the ages of 17 to 45 are automatically considered to be in the militia
>>
>>77445705
Government babbysitting 3.0 with intro to military bootcamp and fitness 101
>>
How does this keep niggers from nigging?

Oh it doesn't??

Then it won't help.
>>
>>77445819
Shame the Indianians aren't a well regulated and well trained militia. OP's suggestion would fix that
>>
>>77445996
1st sargent nigger will be their father figures and stop them from noggin or its 25 suicides
>>
>>77446038
"hoosiers" would be the correct term. and the regulations are pretty straightforward. citizen of Indiana, male, able bodied, and aged between 17-45. those seem like fairly straightforward regulations to me. why don't you come to my state and we can show you how well trained we are?
>>
Can someone tell me why this isn't a thing?

"Well regulated militia"

So have citizen-run militia that need to adhere to some kind of community arms storage system for higher powered weaponry.

Then allow private citizens more small arms in their personal lives, or hunters to keep hunting rifles if they have a use like other countries.

Include year of military service as mentioned.

That way the "well regulated militia" clause is upheld, the defense from tyranny argument is upheld as local communities would be able to take up arms in the event of an invasion or revolt.

Reading the second amendment like that I don't fully understand how that idea of militia translates into "I can walk around town with a rifle or conceal carry my pistol when I go to the supermarket". Someone explain?
>>
>>77446779
Femenist/liberals scared of it,

Pretty much why Vietnam War got shot down by liberals hippies/draft dodgers
>>
Interesting thread amidst the shrill show tonight
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.