[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abortion is objectively immoral. The case for why abortion is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 644x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 644x364
Abortion is objectively immoral.
The case for why abortion is okay is usually about how a foetus isn't a real human being as it is a "just a clump of cells". I do not believe this is a justified conclusion.

Yes, that may be true, but someday IT WILL be a fully grown person, I can concieve how the passage of time works unlike most pro-choicers and killing somebody as a foetus is the same as killing a baby, the end result is the same, they can't grow up, and they can't have a future, you forcibly denied that from them.

Making abortion into a normal and legal thing is the ultimate slippery slope for me. Once you determine that human life is so unimportant that killing it is a better option than taking care of it, when the media and zeitgeist promotes abortion as an OK thing and a legitimate solution, that ending a life because, fuck it, it's only a foetus, where do you go from there?, now that the taboo behind ending human life is broken and is now considered a normal errand on our journey through life? What's next, what's the next frontier? Killing your unwanted children? After all they ARE yours, you made them and they are a burden.

Widespread abortion will create a world of sociopaths, mark my words.

I couldn't live with myself if abortion was legal , that would be the point where I'd become that weird guy in a cabin in the woods, with a beard, a mangey dog and a sword who screams about how the end is nigh and shit and scares hikers and children and becomes an urban legend, and has documentarians like vice come to investigate only to be chased through the woods by a crazed man with a full beard in a suit of makeshift armour, swinging a claymore at their back, throwing snakes and badgers at them, screaming about how the government's GONNA EATCHA BABBIZ
>>
Please take your drivel somewhere else women's rights faggot
>>
>>77418786
Abortion is only bad because it didn't work on you.
>>
>>77418786
The fact is, in humans, the first 9 months of life are spent within the mother. It's as simple as that, really. We all have many, many stages of life that we go through, like learning to walk, losing our baby teeth, going through puberty. Exiting our mother's womb is one of these important stages, of course, but it's not the first.
>>
File: 1449696039576.jpg (34 KB, 328x489) Image search: [Google]
1449696039576.jpg
34 KB, 328x489
>>77418786
usually I dont side with women for most things but I do agree with them when it comes to abortion.

It's their body and if the dad is not there to object she should be able to egg-beater that garbage out of her if she wants. I dont care if she is 8 months preggo.

Its fucked up but im not the one who has to hold that on their shoulders. the women who got the abortion will live with it. She may have feelings of regret but that is peanuts compared to the immense feeling of not having a kid she didnt want.
>>
>>77418786
It all depends on race

For example I would kill full grown sandrats so why should I be opposed to them aborting

I wouldn't bat an eyelash if full grown niggers started getting killed and they have the most abortions

So I don't want abortions to be outlawed because there would be more niggers

It's usually the low iq meme races getting abortions anyway. Why should I care if they're not white
>>
>>77419249
1: It's not her body that's in discussion, it's the child's.

2: Giving your kid up for adoption is a thing, you know, please don't insinuate that being brought up parentless is worse than being dead.
>>
Who cares. As long as i dont have to pay for it let the retards abort. I do see it as murder but as dumb as these cunts are id rather the babies be dead. I met a woman who explained her 5 earrings were each for a lost child. I had to call her out on that shit. If that was my mom i would an hero for sure.
>>
>>77419531
What if it's adopted by gays?
>>
>>77418786

>Widespread abortion will create a world of sociopaths, mark my words

So far it's done a good job of removing sociopaths and criminals.
>>
abortion should be legal for niggers,beaners,jews,liberals,and muslims.
Good population control
>>
>>77418786
I'm just disgusted by the hypocrisy. "Eugenics is so nazi and bad blabla", but in secret they rip unwanted life into pieces, because of career reasons or because the kid is mongoloid or sth.. It's the same darwinian world hidden under a thin veil of humanitarianism and feel good propaganda and you have to make a lot of mental gymnastics to rationalize it.
>>
>>77418786
Abortion is immoral but its also immoral to make abortion illegal.

By making abortion illegal you are hurting so many women whose husbands will force them to go to unregulated, back alley doctors to get abortions that will leave them with life long extreme health issues

It is not the jurisdiction of the government to impose morality on the people
>>
File: 1447721600151.png (1 MB, 978x655) Image search: [Google]
1447721600151.png
1 MB, 978x655
>>77419531
>1: It's not her body that's in discussion, it's the child's.
Why does the "childs" voice trump the voice of the people who created it/the people whose lives will ruined if its born and they dont want it? I dont expect much of you from this except "the child cant defend itself" nonsense. typical pathos from a vapid half-baked tard who stands on the graves of aborted fetuses.
>2: Giving your kid up for adoption is a thing, you know, please don't insinuate that being brought up parentless is worse than being dead.
so just because other options exist for getting rid of a baby once its born means abortion should be illegal? If I am making a cake and it turns out I fucked up the batter I toss it out and start again. I do not continue making the cake, proceed to bake it, and then try to sell it or give it away. that would be a waste of time and resources. please counter this by pointing out how absurd I am for comparing a cake and a baby.
>>
>>77420295
>Why does the "childs" voice trump the voice of the people who created it

It's an individual that has rights just like its parents

Its voice does not trump its parents, its voice is equal to its parents which does not give the parents the authority to kill it
>>
File: 1452654891141.gif (1017 KB, 245x191) Image search: [Google]
1452654891141.gif
1017 KB, 245x191
>>77420505
so if both (2) parents decide to abort then it overrides the baby (1). thanks for clarifying democracy
>>
>>77420295
>please counter this by pointing out how absurd I am for comparing a cake and a baby

I mean, you're pretty much doing all the work for me by pointing out everything wrong with your argument
>>
>>77420721
For the record I think democracy is retarded and that mob rule is extremely dangerous

We must hold a heavy hand over the proles
>>
>>77418786
Thank God I live in a country where abortion is legal
>>
>>77420295
1: It Trumps the parents wants/needs because it is human life, and it didn't ask to be conceived, it's the parents fault for conceiving it, now they are bringing a human being into the world and have to act like responsible adults and take care of it, in the same way if you were in a hypothetical situation were a parentless child came to your door and nobody else could raise it but you (it's a hypothetical, bear with me) you wouldn't murder the child because it would compromise your life taking care of it, you would except the situation and get on with it. The same applies here, there comes a point where you have to realise that a real human being has been brought into the world, now you must treat it like a human being.

2: Did you just compare the creation of an edible baked good to the conception and birth of a human being? The difference is one is a human, the other is a cake, one is an inanimate object, the other is a human being. Of course I'd scrap a shitty half made cake? What difference does that make? What a shit analogy.
>>
>>77420505
>Its voice does not trump its parents, its voice is equal to its parents which does not give the parents the authority to kill it

But the child has the authority to ruin the parents lives?
>>
>>77421063
Ruined life is better than being dead, yes. And how would it "ruin their lives" you have a kid now, you have no time to study and become an astronaut. Oh no! Even if a family is poor, poor people all over the world have kids that number in double digits.
>>
>>77419613
I was able to opt for which family would adopt my child. There are so many great families out there who are looking for babies--34 for every child that is aborted, actually. Many of them don't care what color the baby is, whether or not it's deformed or retarded, and most of these families are very well established and often wealthy. The families will even subsidize the biological mother of their child with pregnancy clothing and food even.
>>
>>77421267
That's nice
>>
File: 1454001830165.gif (3 MB, 322x178) Image search: [Google]
1454001830165.gif
3 MB, 322x178
>>77420841
cool story bro. when you can prove abortion is actually dangerous instead of tin-foil hat theory about sociopaths that would make chemtrail nuts laugh in your face.
>>77421031
>1:
relies heavily on the fact that humans will not be lazy piece of shit parents. people irresponsible enough to get pregnant when they dont want to should lay some groundwork for what kind of parents they will be. the younger the worse.
>2:
how different is the analogy when you take it with a grain of salt? both are mistakes that the creator wants nothing to do with. but you anti abortioners will ALWAYS fall back on the "muh sacred human life" arguments. so I expect to run in circles with you.
>>
>>77420841
> democracy is retarded
When are you moving to North Korea?
>>
>>77421494
1: Being raised by shitty parents is better than being dead.

2: The difference is a cake is easily discarded, I don't feel bad for a cake because it's just a thing. Just tossing an unwanted person out of your life, killing them is completely different from throwing out a badly made baked good. The fact that you even think one or the other is even remotely close just shows how uncompassionate you are.
>>
>>77421031
I understand your frustration and I appreciate your efforts, but people who are pro-abortion won't change their minds until they actually have a child/may have a child or grow up. The edge factor for some of these guys is just way too high to resist--"yeah, we should just kill babies bro and then world population goes down /niggers die/gene pool cleanse etc". It's a disgusting attitude. The best I've seen from the zealous pro-"choice" side are people who attempt to make a moral argument about how it's the woman's body, but even then, I still hear arguments about how a fetus is somehow comparable to a cancerous tumor or a disease or something.

Best AbortBot argument is to perform an abortion when the mother's physical life is threatened by the pregnancy or birth--but even then, in the US, if her life is threatened, it's always been legal to "abort" her baby.

Personally, I've found men who are zealous BortBots to be rather unattractive by merit of the odd self-loathing that presents in their arguments. Why would a man want to kill their progeny? How is that in any way effective?

Men who are pro-bort are the equivalent of feminists who are all about female sexual liberation.
>>
>>77422003
Men should have the right to decide whether they want to be a father.
>>
>>77421902
>1: Being raised by shitty parents is better than being dead.
that coming from personal experience? or are you just really good at finding friends that almost got aborted, but then didnt and got raised by shitty parents and can speak eloquently about how having a godawful life with shitty parents is better than being dead.
>2
you can call me uncompassionate all you want I am still right. and are you personally conducting these abortions? maybe you should focus on your own life boy.
>>
>>77418786
>objectively immoral
morality is subjective
>>
>>77418786
>Abortion is objectively immoral.
And what reason is there to be moral?
>>
>>77422299
Until it infringes the right to life of another.
>>
File: 1465191531699.jpg (88 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465191531699.jpg
88 KB, 400x400
>>77418786
Even if it is 100% immoral like I give a fuck. If she got preggers and we didn't want it we would abort it.
>>
>>77422492
No. Fuck the life of others. Bring on abortions, genetic engineering, euthanasia, UBI for voluntary sterilizations and death penalty.
>>
File: aborted-fetus.jpg (14 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
aborted-fetus.jpg
14 KB, 320x240
>>77419249
>muh women's body
No, it's the child's as well. Anyone that tolerates abortion is a sick fucker.
>>
>>77422597
There's the edge I was talking about. Why not place it for adoption? With an attitude like that, it's unlikely that you would be good parents anyway.
>>
>>77422786
>not a good parent
Difference between some religious nig nogs wanting to control people and me not prepared to take care of a kid and use your tax dollars to take care of it.
>>
File: birth2.jpg (84 KB, 970x358) Image search: [Google]
birth2.jpg
84 KB, 970x358
>>77418786
Abortions will happen at home or at a doctors office. That's the only difference between having it illegal or legal.
>>
>>77422899
Most families looking for children to adopt are wealthy. The more kids there are in wealthy households who are brought up well and educated in business, the better it is for our economy overall.
>>
>>77422345
1: No, I'm using common sense, what's the worse case scenario bad parent? A heroin addict? Somebody who beats their child? What? Because having any or all of the above sounds better to than being dead, or are you one of those low test depressive "I'm always on the verge of killing myself" "why even live" "death is better than this" types who don't realise that you only get one chance at life, and even if that life is miserable, it's still a life worth living. Even then you're still working on a hypothetical notion that the parents will be bad parents, what if the parents aren't bad parents, just lazy and don't want a child?

2: Saying I'm right and your wrong doesn't prove anything, so far I'm the only one coming up with actual responses. If people were being butchered next door, why would you intervene? If you believe people are literally being killed nearby, why try stop it? It doesn't matter, it not YOU are doing it right? So you're off the hook, then? Calling me "boy" at the end is just one step below calling me "kiddo" on the edge cringe scale.
>>
File: 1462601738169.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1462601738169.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>77422724
fetuses are glorified jizz. unborn childs are worth nothing except when the fetuses are used in science. you have nothing except pulling at folks heartstrings and that is all you will ever have.

if this thread is still here when im done making soup ill be back. otherwise remember no real politician cares about abortion and only uses it as leverage and to sway voters.
>>
File: 1452184236778.jpg (188 KB, 691x507) Image search: [Google]
1452184236778.jpg
188 KB, 691x507
>>77418786
naw, im for killing bad specimens both of fetus and full humans, including 34 year old jamar clark chimp nigger on the corner smoking crack. end degeneracy! the anthem1!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist
>>
>>77423091
>rich families adopting
And with abortion illegal and the millions of kids that will be born and put up for adoption. I doubt there will be a lot of people adopting that much.

Plus you want abortion illegal? Okay get tax money and make a shelter to pay for the mass influx of kids without parents and pay for their psychological damage too.
>>
>>77423081

If murder is illegal, people will do it anyway and try to cover it up, we might as well sell hit men for hire and tax the fuck out of them, if people are doing it anyway. Once something becomes normal and endorsed by the media and government, that's when we have truly sold our souls.
>>
>>77422003
Thanks amerifriend.
>>
>>77418786

Feminists don't care about morality. They know it's a baby they just want to kill a baby because it inconveniences them in their exciting lives of getting fucked by guys who won't commit and then having cats.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 968x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 968x686
The spartans had a good thing going with the cliffs. Abortion is a NEED for society AND is morally justifiable as an act of self defense. It is good for society as population control. It is good for your personal life as insurance for your terrible decisions and accidents. As a woman, labor can be life threatening. It can kill mothers and permanently injuring them which could still kill them by preventing them from work. As a free citizen raising a kid is threatening to your resources if you're poor or raising the kid means your circumstances will shift so severely into being poor. En masse single parents are a menace to society because they breed bad kids in alarming amounts. The process destroys them as well. Our society should let parents be ready to raise the child themselves instead of expecting irresponsible people to accomplish life's greatest task. This task is between parent and child. A govt cannot be expected to somehow make this moral by intervening and forcing their hands everyday for 18 years.
I define human life when consciousness can form memories and interpet them. It is immoral to kill such life, but at earlier stages we are the same as fish and every other vertebrae.

I agree with Trump on his exceptions but I'd rather not have this regulated because I believe strongly in preventative measures and in parenting being voluntary entry. Less single parents are the net benefit because this equals less crime which is a direct domino result of no abortion.
>>
>>77418786
>I couldn't live with myself if abortion was legal
It still is. Better get going with that suicide, then. See ya.
>>
>>77424479
I'll reiterate myself--it has always been legal for a woman to abort when her life is in jeopardy.

Abolish the welfare state and the problem of very populated poor neighborhoods will take care of itself.

Also, it's entirely possible to abort without medical assistance using highly available supplements.

Parenting is still voluntary whether or not the child is born. Again, what is ADOPTION. What are FOSTER HOMES.
>>
>>77418786
>Just had one last week

Damn it feels good not being pregnant.
>>
>>77423091
Wealthy people usually go for surrogacy or fertility treatments. A rich family specifically looking to adopt are usually pedos.
>>
>>77426436
Only if the "family" is made up of faggots. other than that, I'm going to need you to cite statistics.

A thorough investigation is performed on any family looking to adopt children through an agency.
>>
>>77418786
the ONLY way to justify banning abortion is through religion, which is just illogical superstition. get fucked godfag

a fetus is not yet a person. it has no rights. there has been no investment by society into the raising of the person. there is no loss to society when an abortion happens.
>>
>>77418786

>>Has kept Nigger population in check
>>Has reduced crime
>>Has reduced amount of Welfare Queens
>>Has reduced amount of poor people

Can't understand why /pol/ hates abortion so much
>>
>implying immoral = illegal

>>
File: temp-notfunnyface3229.jpg (103 KB, 1081x607) Image search: [Google]
temp-notfunnyface3229.jpg
103 KB, 1081x607
>>77418786

Abortion is allowed because of back alley doctors and wire hanger extractions resulting in massive hemorrhaging and the death of both the mother and baby.

pick the lesser of your evils
>>
>>77418786
>but someday IT WILL be a grown person
Then you should stop jerking off and wasting your semen. Cuz someday your semen would be a full grown person too.
>>
File: 1405563481447.jpg (77 KB, 800x570) Image search: [Google]
1405563481447.jpg
77 KB, 800x570
>>77422724
>Anyone that tolerates abortion is a sick fucker.

It's a necessary evil, anon.
>>
>>77427922
>comparing sperm to a fetus

Not an argument
>>
its naive to think that making abortion illegal will stop abortions. What needs to change is the economic circumstances that make women think it's necessary for them to get one, circumstances that make having a child an unappealing and costly prospect. all the propaganda and fetus rights is completely fucking irrelevant, no one wants to get an abortion, no one is pro-abortion, they're pro-not being poverty and being stigmatized. they get abortions because they have to, and you whining about the rights of the baby isn't going to help anyone
>>
>>77428589
We all know the majority of people who abort their babies, come from a poor background and probably won't care for their babies anyway. If you want a strong society with less losers then abortion should be perfectly legal. Banning abortion won't reduce the number of irresponsible, stupid people.
>>
>IMPLYING IMMORAL = ILLEGAL
>>
>>77418786
>any morality being objective,

okay sure, honk honk

but really no.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.