[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a non-bait gay couple looks like.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: love_.jpg (288 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
love_.jpg
288 KB, 500x497
Every day the same baity threads appear with disgustingly feminized anime "males" and baity text attached. It's done on purpose to troll gays.

This pic is what real gay men look like.

If you're going to ask for a political debate at least post the pic of what you're talking about.

Let's talk about real gay men and politics for once.
>>
File: polgbt10.jpg (218 KB, 1178x1014) Image search: [Google]
polgbt10.jpg
218 KB, 1178x1014
>>77415519
>>
>>77415566

found one of the trolls

that took a long time
>>
>>77415519
I've never supported gay marriage, but I'm not necessarily anti-gay. It's hopeless to explain that to people, though.

Also,

Kill all Muslims.
>>
>>77415648
post your bf, familia
>>
>>77415519
Gay people should probably be killed.
>>
>>77415894
>I've never supported gay marriage, but I'm not necessarily anti-gay. It's hopeless to explain that to people, though.

Because it's incompetent.

You can't recognize that gay people exist and simultaneously have a political decision that only makes sense if they don't.

As long as gay people exist then they're going to want to pair up with each other (marry).
>>
shill thread
>>
>>77416075

You wish. You're just butthurt because it's not one of the lame troll-the-gays-with-anime-shit threads.
>>
>>77415519
That pic is nothing but a myth. Your regular fag has hundreds to thousands of sexual partners on average and they are almost universally unfaithful.
>>
>>77416184

Nice fiction. Maybe you can sell it on the street corner?
>>
>>77415566
These images are so cute.
>>
>>77416359

No, they're shit.
>>
>>77415566
KEK

they should totally turn them into a Rick and Morty type of tv-series
>>
>>77416413
Aww, America-senpai is acting all tsundere
>>
File: dani6.jpg (72 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
dani6.jpg
72 KB, 620x372
>>77416617

wake me when some cleverness begins to occur
>>
>>77416917
You'd be awake then
>>
>>77417049

fascinating
>>
File: good future.jpg (65 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
good future.jpg
65 KB, 296x400
your sexuality serves no social purpose, it just acts as disease vector and it gets you into trouble. You would be happier and have a longer life expectancy if the state made the right decision and castrated you.
>>
File: dani-4.png (595 KB, 666x870) Image search: [Google]
dani-4.png
595 KB, 666x870
>>77417798

don't you have other threads to shitpost in?
>>
File: iHuF216.jpg (50 KB, 489x625) Image search: [Google]
iHuF216.jpg
50 KB, 489x625
>>77417942
Well, what happened to Matt Shepard? His sexuality got him first raped, and then later beat to death by an ex lover. Turning love of underage rough trade prostitutes made him a security risk. And Wilde could have been the same irreverent fat faggot without the poopdick.

All of the post-hoc HomoMartyrs were caused by their self-destructive sexuallity. Hell, the HomoCaust (AIDS) was caused by their abnormal and unhealthy drives. I do think its pretty funny how you guys are trying to frame the Homocaust as caused by Reagan tho.
>>
File: 1466023141797.jpg (844 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1466023141797.jpg
844 KB, 1920x1280
>>77415519
Also like this
>>
>>77418537
>I do think its pretty funny how you guys are trying to frame the Homocaust as caused by Reagan tho.

At least it's obvious that you're a regular here since you know enough about the history to know that Reagan is to blame for obstructing communication about the disease for 7 years.

Nice admission, there.

But he did manage to laugh at an AIDS joke with Nancy.

Yeah, he's not guilty at all. He was just the guy who is credited for being the Great Communicator because his speechwriter gave him a few clever things to say so he could take credit for things he had minimal control over, like the state of the USSR.
>>
Omar didn't flip his shit because he was a extremist muslim; nigga didn't even know the difference between hezbollah and isis lol.

He flipped his shit because he was a vain homo turning 30, the prime year of faggot suicides.
>>
>>77417798
>social purpose
Aloud me to interject for a mentos here. But how is happiness not a purpose> productivity
There we go.
>>
File: dani_9.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
dani_9.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
>>77419028

I'm sure shitposts like that are impressive in the anime threads.
>>
File: 1460687627828.png (585 KB, 600x822) Image search: [Google]
1460687627828.png
585 KB, 600x822
>>77419051
Heroin makes heroin addicts happy as well. But if there was an economical cure for heroin addiction, with the only cavaet being it removes all pleasure from using heroin, obviously the state should impose that on heroin addicts. Same with the self-destructive behavior of homosexuals .
>>
Am I the only one who's getting tired of correcting shitty bait like >>77417798 every fucking day?

I should just write all the arguments for and against all this shit down and copy-pasta them whenever one of you idiots baits everybody with statements any high schooler who paid attention in basic biology class can easily refute.

At this point it seems to be easier to stop talking and start taking action. Actively changing laws. Getting a gun.

Or maybe I should just sit back, keep to myself and hope that the inevitable collapse of sanity, civilisation and our culture doesn't happen until I die of old age. That'd be easier.
>>
File: uh.gif (497 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
uh.gif
497 KB, 500x240
>>77419925
>Getting a gun.
>>
File: pink-pistols.png?w=300&h=300.png (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pink-pistols.png?w=300&h=300.png
21 KB, 300x300
>>77420127
>pic related

Although, considering my country and our beloved dictator- sorry, I mean: Our beloved Mutti Merkel, I probably just ended up on the BND watchlist for saying that I consider arming myself. If I wasn't on one already for all my evil thoughtcrimes.
>>
I'm sure I have no idea what reaction you imagine anyone would have to fags making out or whatever but it's naturally revolting.

There's a reason men use fag and gay and homo as universal terms of abuse among themselves.

Men who are beta chucked SJWs find them fucking gross and lower than dog shit
>>
>>77420393

A strong dude with a baseball bat could have easily taken that guy out if he was coming at him from the side or behind.

Even a girl with a vase...

More guns are not the solution to gun violence. Teaching people how to defend themselves from gunmen would be helpful, though.
>>
WHY CANT YOU JUST BE STRAIGHT?
>>
>>77420742
>There's a reason men use fag and gay and homo as universal terms of abuse among themselves.

It was once commonplace for young men to bring each other to orgasm. It's only in recent times that guys have become this prissy and uptight.

It's ironic that all these "tough" boys are too weak to handle the social pressure to not obsess about making sure no one in their peer group thinks they could possibly orgasm with another dude.
>>
>>77420969

Because men are sexier

duh
>>
File: Xn6pwYe.jpg (84 KB, 960x468) Image search: [Google]
Xn6pwYe.jpg
84 KB, 960x468
>>77420393
>Although, considering my country and our beloved dictator- sorry, I mean: Our beloved Mutti Merkel, I probably just ended up on the BND watchlist for saying that I consider arming myself. If I wasn't on one already for all my evil thoughtcrimes.

>If I wasn't on one already for all my evil thoughtcrimes.

>evil thoughtcrimes
>>
>>77416316
im a fag and he is right. most don't care about marriage. you fell for the liberal meme
>>
File: 1464643892001.jpg (239 KB, 590x786) Image search: [Google]
1464643892001.jpg
239 KB, 590x786
Maybe, But lots of twinks exist too!
>>
>>77420742
Those words are 'terms of abuse' because they are associated with femininity. They are associated with femininity because the gay people the public sees are those who deserve to be called fags because they are revolting.
You will not realise that someone is gay unless they act like a fag, in which case I fully understand being revolted by them, or they actually mention being gay because it is relevant to the situation.
What happens in their bedroom is non of your business unless someone is forced to do it or there are children are involved.

Look up the Sacred Band of Thebes. That's what we should have. An army of gay men fucking up all those sandniggers. You straight guys can just sit back and enjoy your wives and care for your children.
Gay men are expendable and should therefor be the first line of defense.

>>77420969
Age old question mate. Answer is because we don't yet have genetic engineering.

>>77421307
I did my fucking around in university. It was fun, sure, but it get's boring to have no connection to the guy you are fucking.
Living monogamous for 4 years now is the right decision, but some fucking around before settling down isn't too bad.

>>77421440
Twinks aren't the issue, femboys, traps and all that shit are.
>>
>>77421307

Pair bonding isn't a "meme". It's a fact of human nature.

Humans are not monogamous by nature but the pair bond is the strongest intimate relationship for us.

That confuses superficial thinkers.
>>
>>77421589
Femboys and traps are ok as long as its a purely sexual/fetish thing imo
>>
>>77421589
>Those words are 'terms of abuse' because they are associated with femininity. They are associated with femininity because the gay people the public sees are those who deserve to be called fags because they are revolting. You will not realise that someone is gay unless they act like a fag, in which case I fully understand being revolted by them.

Your shitposting aside, it is true that a large amount of heterosexism comes from dislike of women.

Society worships a rigid masculine gender role. Men who don't adhere to it tend to be put down as much as possible.

This is why crossdressers are generally hetero men who are very macho in their normal appearance and behavior. They feel so restricted that they end up going in the opposite direction.
>>
File: adaweagaegag.png (76 KB, 824x843) Image search: [Google]
adaweagaegag.png
76 KB, 824x843
>>77421142
What exactly is the connection between the picture and the quotation?
>>
>>77421814
>Your shitposting aside
Care to point out what you believe to be shitposting?
>>
>>77421719
Yeah, can agree with that.
But there are people who act like that 24 hours a day and I can absolutely understand being weirded out by it.

The issue is that those are the only group normal people knowingly get to see in public, which makes it only natural to assume that all gay people act like that.
>>
>>77421965

The ridiculous sexism, for one thing.

Men are men. All their behaviors are male behaviors. It doesn't matter if they dress up in a petunia and pirouette atop a giant pink penis cake. They're still men behaving like men.

Society wants to control people, especially men, and does so by indoctrinating everyone into a very narrow/rigid view of what male behavior is.

Not only is it absurd for people to denigrate femininity — especially hetero men who obviously desire them — it's stupid to pretend that men are magically no longer men when they act in some way or another.

Unless you amp up a guy with massive female hormones, cut off his balls, and shit like that, he is a man behaving like a man — not matter how much it conflicts with the narrow prescriptions of "normal masculinity"
>>
File: 1461615721862.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461615721862.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
>>77422207
Here gays are perceived kinda as OP pic, we dont have the whole snowflake, special needs faggot culture here. Its cozy
>>
>>77422207
>I can absolutely understand being weirded out by it.

The laziness of the human brain is not much of an excuse to be narrow-minded and bigoted.

Yes, the brain is a "cognitive miser" that resists learning, especially as one grows older. That doesn't mean that's something to worship or admire. It's a flaw.
>>
>>77415519
Ew, that's fucking gay
>>
>>77422349

that said the obnoxious anime feminization is annoyingly artificial and baity
>>
>>77416016
That's why civil unions are a thing. All the legality of marriage without the religious institution of it.
>>
my philosophy as a gay guy is that you should pretty much act how you acted before you realized/decided you were gay, and don't wear it on your shirtsleeve. Just don't act like a faggot; I don't want people to know as soon as they meet me that I'm gay. Which means I don't act like a flaming homo, which is a huge turn-off btw. How can you get fucked in the ass by someone who has a lisp and acts like Nathan Lane from the Birdcage? Fuck that, I'd rather be fucked by Jason Momoa or Kristofer hivju than flamers like all the faggots on TV after the shooting.

Can we just have normal guys who happen to be gay, please? Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and Bill Muir come to mind as good examples of regular dudes who are gay.
>>
>>77423002

Civil unions have no reason to exist other than to create a two-tier hierarchy of superior and inferior.

In other words... they're BS peddled by people who can't stand not being put on pedestals because they like the opposite sex
>>
>>77423137
And this is why I'll never agree with fags.
>>
>>77422442
Many things are flaws, such as people in the desert throwing rocks at a woman who exposed her ankle on accident or throwing people from buildings.
They still exist and it is damn near impossible to change these flaws in a fast, non-violent way.

Some flaws are probably impossible to eradicate, like humans killing each other over food and other stuff.

That's just the way it is. One can not expect someone who never once in their life had to think about something to know all about it or to have a non-biased opinion on it depending on their first impression. That is not how humans work.

It ain't fair, but noone ever claimed that it was.
So either cry about the unfair flaws or try to correct them.

>>77422349
Do not deny that men and women are different, it makes you look like a highschool dropout who reads too many tumblr-blogs.

There are basic behaviourally distinctions between men and women that have developed over quite literally hundreds of thousands of years.
The 'myth' of the female and male brain is not just a myth, it's how humans work.

There is female behaviour and there is male behaviour. Yes, men can behave feminine, women can be have masculine, because nothing is ever black and white. But the vast majority tends to behave according to 'stereotypes', some more than others and most not as extreme as most people think.

There are more men who love to play and watch football, drink beer and maybe punch each other outside the bar later.
There are more women who like to listen to sappy love songs, watch the Traumschiff and talk about the latest gossip.

It's normal, natural and a-okay. We are not all the same. There are subgroups and sub-subgroups and more. It's our greatest strength and life would be really fucking boring otherwise.

>Society wants to control people
'Society' ain't a living thing. It simply consists of what the majority sees as normal. If you are not normal you should not expect to be treated as such.
>>
>>77423037

fact is that a range of "masculinity" and "femininity" exists in male behavior

I've seen fairly femme straight men and quite macho gay men. They do exist.

Sure, plenty of guys overcompensate in some circumstances. After being repressed so long some will act "queeny" at the clubs and such because it feels like freedom. Big deal.

You think people like Richard Simmons and Liberace were tough dudes who chose, for some unexplained reason, to act and look camp?

But the point of this topic is not to say femme gays don't exist. It's to say that most real gay men are male in terms of typical looks and behavior — not obnoxious anime clowns. The pretense from the trolls here is that gayness is some sort of bizarre state — that we're all weirdos.

I don't have a problem with flamboyant heteros or homos. Let them be who they want to be. I'm not going to date one and no one is forcing me to either. Sure, it's a bit annoying when femme stereotyping is all you see, like on Modern Family.

But it's an improvement over only seeing gays as whipping posts for poor taste gay jokes.

I have also seen some naturally femme guys who are kind of sexy, even though I find their mannerisms less than optimal in terms of hotness.

But to define gayness just in terms of a small percentage of flamboyant guys is dishonest
>>
>>77423607
you sound nerd-gay.

its like prison gay, except the only prison is your awful personality.
>>
File: smug.jpg (57 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
57 KB, 480x270
>>77423509
>And this is why I'll never agree with fags.

That's not a rebuttal, pal
>>
>>77423849
Didn't intend for it to be. I've been over it so many times before that, from your response, I know exactly how the conversation will go.

I have better things to do than waste my time bashing my head against a brick wall.
>>
>>77423137
Making a fuss over the NAME of the institution instead of just focusing on the content is what is shit.

As long as the same rights and laws apply to civil unions as do to marriage, I couldn't care less. No one will stop me from calling my husband just that.

It still needs a proper adjective and all that shit because 'We are civil unioned.' sounds awkward as all fuck, but why insist that it be called Marriage?
Especially if you consider the fact that barely one generation ago all this was unthinkable?

There is no need to fly when you just learned how to walk. People need time to get used to stuff. Especially when it is something that seems like special treatment of a group that makes up barely 5% of all humans.

>>77423808
Excuse me for not wearing my Tutu and spraying people with foam from my water-gun that is shaped like a penis, while driving the disco pride wagon.

Surprisingly some people do not make their sexuality their sole character trait and would prefer not to get judged by it, especially when the loud minority paints a shitty picture.

The amount of times I have heard 'You don't seem gay!'... Not because it wasn't obvious that I flirt with guys, but because I don't wear high heels and a purse.

>>77422886
Also, yes.
But that stuff isn't marketed at gay men anyway, so I take it with a grain of salt. Fujoshis like to see it, they buy it, so hey let them have their fun.
They're just in for a world of disappointment when they see just how much of all that stuff is fiction.
>>
>>77416016
the discussion wasn't about criminalizing cohabitation. Is the syph rotting your brain?
>>
>>77415566
Kek
>>
>>77424749
>the discussion wasn't about criminalizing cohabitation. Is the syph rotting your brain?

Ask yourself since you completely missed the point.

Try reading for comprehension bro
>>
Can you be both gay and conservative? Is homosexuality inherently in conflict with revolutionary conservatism? Is homosexuality a product of post-modernism, or can it still fall in line with the ideas reactionary modernism?
/pol/ has seems to be suffering a sexual identity crisis and I think I may have some answers. I am a sociologist by trade, but when I was in my undergrad my minor was German studies, specifically focused on the social movements and philosophies that were brewing post WW1. Weimar Germany reflects the current state of affairs today and gives us great insight, if we simply flip the pages of history back and read those great thinkers that came before us.
>>
File: four_more_years.jpg (40 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
four_more_years.jpg
40 KB, 280x400
>>77424070

WAAAHH

(the sound of someone with no rebuttal literally posting that he has no time to post one)
>>
File: scansione0003.jpg (61 KB, 488x691) Image search: [Google]
scansione0003.jpg
61 KB, 488x691
>>77425131
During the Weimar era there were a number of homosexual conservative philosophers who provided many works on the subject of conservative homosexuality and its ties to society creation, masculine bonding, fraternity, etc. This lead to the historical perspective of the Männerbund, and to youth groups like the Wandervögel. In short, these were masculinist thinkers, who saw homosexuality not as an identity but a heteronormative act, that in moderation had benefits. In many ways, it was the ideas of tribal man, spartan masculinist through the lens of reactionary modernism and later national socialism. A type of German futurism, that acknowledge the role and beauty of the male gender as the highest form. Masculinist theorists knew that all men had homoerotic tendencies, and it was men’s inherent ability to recognize, admire, and respect masculinity (the alpha) that allowed human hierarchies to form. Unlike apes, men do not win their position simply by force, but through their physical beauty, how well spoken they were, and the ability to maintain and balance social capital.
>>
>>77425131

conservatism is an irrational bias

heterosexuals don't have a monopoly on those
>>
File: aryanstatues.jpg (18 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
aryanstatues.jpg
18 KB, 360x240
>>77425175
The difference between the modern conception of homosexuality and the homosexuality analyzed by the conservative revolutionaries is the condition of self or identity. Homosexuality as an identity, not simply a physical act or stage. With homosexuality as an identity comes, usually, an entire social philosophy, which is left leaning and morally relative. The idea that homosexuality is a lasting condition, when combined with moral relativism, creates a lasting predisposition towards eventual degeneracy and mental instability. This was not the case in the masculinist homosexual communities of the conservative right. For the conservative thinkers, homosexuality was a simple aspect of manhood often correlated with youth and seen as a stage, rather than an identity or overriding condition of the self that remained for life. Homosexuality, in a sense, was not far off from masturbation, but a form that created fraternity and bonding. A shared moment, without moral relevance, that had no later influence on the obligations of those men to serve their state, marry women, and produce children.
>>
>>77416009
>from a nation of boy shaggers
>>
>>77422612
You luv it bb
>>
>>77424749
Try it like this with people like him:
Should all stairs be removed and replaced with ramps/elevators because a small percentage of all people can not use stairs? (More people than there are gay people at that.)

Obviously not.
While we should strive to help these people out, they have to accept that not being normal comes with some drawbacks. Over time these drawbacks may diminish but if you demand that everything should be rebuilt so that you can fit in too, you will make enemies of people who didn't even care before.
If you are not part of the majority, you are not automatically entitled to equal treatment. It's as easy as that.

Sadly this argument falls on deaf ears most of the time.
>>
File: scansione0011.jpg (179 KB, 1235x785) Image search: [Google]
scansione0011.jpg
179 KB, 1235x785
>>77425216
Freud made the assertion the repression of sexuality is the result of culture, which is the classic leftist relativist appeal to social construction, but conservative thinkers like Blüher made the counter that culture is the result of the repression of sexuality. There the conservatives have a point. Sexuality is a primitive human impulse. Homosexuality as an act, not an identity, is heteronormative. It lacks moral relevance, and men will age out of the behavior, not allowing it to control their obligations to society. Conservative homosexuality does not become a condition. Therefore, the repression of primitive urges, the denial of total indulgence as a condition of self, is what creates culture, civilization, structure, and fraternity. A society that advocates for total freedom to indulge becomes degenerate, controlled by vice, produces lower forms of culture, and eventually collapses.
>>
THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE!!!!!
Will the shilling ever end?

>>77411599

>>77408057
>>
>>77425216
The fact is, from the historic conservative perspective, homosexuality and masculinity are inexorably linked. Conservative masculinism saw homosexuality for what it was, but because of the relation with national socialism and the nazi party, many of these theories were thrown out as being radical. The cultural marxist went on to use homosexuality as a tool for cultural disruption, defining it as an identity or lifelong condition of the self that barred men from fulfilling their obligations to community and society. Men like Magnus Hirschfeld become widely citied, asserting that homosexuals were effeminate by nature, and that homosexuality was thus the opposite of masculinism. The left slowly but surely turned homosexuality into a corrosive social force imbued with marxian thought. For the far right thinkers, homosexuality, as the instinct to admire the masculine, and as acts that practiced in youth create bonding and fraternity, built the aryan society. Conservative homosexuality is foundational to the warrior society. I’ll leave you with two quote from Francis Yockey, “I’ve always said. My sentence was, and remains, almost all the women bring out the worst side of men: the economic and the social. “
>>
>>77425259
We are discussing homosexuality, not faggot shit like reddit
>>
File: 1462589220292.jpg (73 KB, 669x432) Image search: [Google]
1462589220292.jpg
73 KB, 669x432
>>77425245

I'm not going to read all that muddled tripe.

I made a very clear inarguable point and all the dancing around it with shit-tier noise won't erase it.

Here it is again:

He said:

>I've never supported gay marriage, but I'm not necessarily anti-gay. It's hopeless to explain that to people, though.

I said:

>Because it's incompetent.

>You can't recognize that gay people exist and simultaneously have a political decision that only makes sense if they don't.

>As long as gay people exist then they're going to want to pair up with each other (marry).

Play all the rhetorical games in the world in a sad attempt to substitute that for a rebuttal and I'm still 100% correct.
>>
>>77419516
So you basically want to castrate them?
>>
>>77415519
SAGE THESE THREADS.
>>77411599
>>
File: GIGA FAGOOT.jpg (61 KB, 860x560) Image search: [Google]
GIGA FAGOOT.jpg
61 KB, 860x560
>>77415519
>This pic is what real gay men look like.

haha no fuck off
>>
>>77425552
STOP REPLYING TO THESE THREADS.
>>77411599
>>
>>77425550
>>77425710

North Korea much?
>>
>>77425131
I actually have a an openly gay friend who is a radical conservative, super pro-gun, and considers himself Christian as well.
>>
>>77423509
You don't agree because they'll be on the same "pedestal"? What is it?
>>
>>77425852
>Please stop saging me, I need to shill
>>77411599
>>
>>77426008

Of course that's what it's about. It's the desperate desire to maintain a hierarchy of superior hetero and inferior homo.

Narcissism.

This is ironic because it has been gay men who were stereotyped as narcissistic.

What is more narcissistic than claiming your sexual desire should define everyone else's?

I like dudes and I don't campaign to prevent hetero marriages.
>>
>>77425710
>>77425550
>>77425259
Shut up already, we get it.

>>77425486
You are not correct.

>>As long as gay people exist then they're going to want to pair up with each other (marry).
This is correct.

>>You can't recognize that gay people exist and simultaneously have a political decision that only makes sense if they don't.
This is half and half.

>>Because it's incompetent.
This is shit.

It is not incompetent because he has NO obligation to think like you do.
The concept of marriage should be available to everybody, yes. But calling it 'Marriage', by name is not needed.
If you want to be treated the same way, you should behave the same way.

Gay people are a minority, not even a very big one at that no matter how vocal it may seem.
The majority has no obligation to alter anything to our needs or demands.
Life is not fair.
Learn to accept that.

And most of all: Realise that the majority of all people does not have your opinions, experiences and, most important of all: Does not have your point of view.

What you consider an important issue is not much more than an inconvenience to everybody else.
Accept that and learn to take all the change a bit slower and less agressively.

>>77426181
> hierarchy of superior hetero and inferior homo.
You got issues, mate. Or maybe you are baiting, in that case: Kudos, top quality.

Hetero is normal. The needs of hetero come first, because it's more important and because the vast majority of all people is hetero.

Homo is natural. But it is not normal. It is not equal to hetero and it will never be, simply because it is different.
>>
>>77426008
The whole bullshit about "civil unions are for second class citizens" is complete bullshit. The only people perpetrating it are the ones arguing that they should be able to bastardise religious institutions. Nobody who isn't a faggot wanting to get married thinks that they're inferior, only the faggots themselves think that.
>>
>>77426008
>>77426626
Because, deep-down, they believe it
>>
>>77426479

If you need that many words it means your posting lacks clarity. I really can't be bothered to read it.

Come back with something more concise.
>>
>>77426626
>>77426699
Pretty much.

Please don't let that cunt paint your view of gay people in general. I'd hate to have anybody assume that I'm anything like him just because we both happen to prefer dick.
>>
>>77426626
>The whole bullshit about "civil unions are for second class citizens" is complete bullshit. The only people perpetrating it are the ones arguing that they should be able to bastardise religious institutions. Nobody who isn't a faggot wanting to get married thinks that they're inferior, only the faggots themselves think that.

So your grand point is that the concept of marriage is religious in nature and thus anyone who desires participation is a silly twat?

No.

Marriage predates religion and is quite secular.

You're shitposting with inventions to try to prop up your sad little two-tier hierarchy. Go back to peddling Segregation or something bro
>>
>>77426822
This is a topic that can not be discussed in two sentences, two of which are 'muh feels' and 'You are incompetent if you don't care about me!' in your case.

By all means, ignore what other people write and proclaim yourself the victor and superior. You posted here in an attempt to start a discussion, if you can not be bothered to read through responses I have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>77427067

I just skimmed your long-winded babble post.

Confirmed: It's babbling.
>>
>>77427045
>Marriage predates religion and is quite secular.

This is true. Marriage was misappropriated by the Church. It began as a legal institution and it still is one.
>>
>>77427182
Point proven.
>>
>>77427045
>Marriage predates religion and is quite secular.

besides, as I made quite clear, the word marriage is just a term for the pair bond

you don't get to invent a duplicate term and claim it just spontaneously/naturally occurred

language has no room for total redundancy

if a word has an identical meaning with another the other falls out of usage or changes meaning

marriage and civil union are not redundant precisely because the latter is a second-class bastardization of the former invented by the same twaddle logic as segregationists'
>>
File: meprettymuch2.jpg (359 KB, 1482x1599) Image search: [Google]
meprettymuch2.jpg
359 KB, 1482x1599
It's so interesting how OP never mentions the random, nameless, and faceless hookups...the orgies...the drugs...the promiscuity...and the TRUE gay lifestyle that the media does not show us. Most gays don't want to get married or adopt kids or live the decent and upstanding lifestyles that heterosexuals eventually desire. Sure heterosexuals can be sleazy and gross but the numbers are much, much smaller relatively speaking. The media narrative of "loving and consenting" adults is bullshit.

Trust me. I know.
>>
File: brand value.jpg (110 KB, 864x660) Image search: [Google]
brand value.jpg
110 KB, 864x660
>>77416009
So should Paki mongrels though.
>>
>>77423002
Marriage is just a piece of paper the government gives you that says you have some legal benefits. Nothing religious about it. I think it's fine for churches and ministers to refuse to house/perform wedding ceremonies for gay couples if they don't want to, but from a legal standpoint there's no reason not to let them marry.
>>
>>77427469

go back to the anime thread where your weak bait belongs
>>
>>77426832
I can get along fine with gay people, I just fucking hate faggots.

I can't stand anyone who acts like a constantly persecuted fuckwit, spinning everything to be about themselves e.g. Militant feminists, outspoken vegans and flaming fags.
>>
>>77427331
I don't get you.
You say exactly the right things and come to the wrongest conclusion possible.

>besides, as I made quite clear, the word marriage is just a term for the pair bond

>you don't get to invent a duplicate term and claim it just spontaneously/naturally occurred

>language has no room for total redundancy

>if a word has an identical meaning with another the other falls out of usage or changes meaning

Yes!

>marriage and civil union are not redundant precisely because the latter is a second-class bastardization of the former invented by the same twaddle logic as segregationists'
NO!

You seem to expect the 'falling out of usage' to happen immediately.
The term civil union will be used for a few years and eventually everybody will use 'marriage' instead. But that won't happen if you force it.
>>
>>77427534
>Marriage is just a piece of paper the government gives you that says you have some legal benefits.

no, the pair bond is the strongest form of human relationship

social recognition for pair bonds is important for social standing

I'm sure you've seen couples hold hands in public

They're doing that for a reason: to show everyone their pair bond exists and matters

There is so much pretending in these discussions it's beyond absurdity

Fact is that people are social and care that others know they're hooked up

Others care that they're hooked up

This is why pair bonds are not just special secret knowledge in the majority of cases
>>
>>77415519
Dicks do things. Asses are closed off and many preventative measures exist. Pussies just sit there and leak and stink
>>
>>77427652
>>77427652
>The term civil union will be used for a few years and eventually everybody will use 'marriage' instead. But that won't happen if you force it.

What are you babbling about?
>>
>>77427469
>the random, nameless, and faceless hookups...the orgies...the drugs...the promiscuity...and the TRUE gay lifestyle

I hate to break it to you, because I know you have a fancied vision of the world from scarcely leaving your room, but you just described the heterosexual lifestyle, as well.
>>
>>77427469
Homosexual 'lifestyle' and 'culture' of the modern world was born from an opressed time when the only way to live it out was to find a quick fuck in the night and then go back to your wife and kids.
That's how gay 'culture' began.

Then the 'fight' for rights and all that forced gay people to be a group, to stand as a united front. But the only thing all those people have in common is their sexuality.
It shouldn't be surprising that the entire 'culture' is based on sex.
It helps that men tend to be more available and more eager to have sex than women.

Get rid of the need for a gay 'culture' and 'community' and you will see a massive decline in all the stuff you mentioned.
>>
>>77427803

If your point is that gay people should embrace a second-class status in the hopes of incrementally getting full rights that is a Machiavellian point that is very questionable.

Objectively there is never a good reason to promote falsehoods, like an adequate justification for a hierarchy of superior and inferior that has no credible evidence to support it.
>>
File: smugg.png (212 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
smugg.png
212 KB, 480x270
>>77428008

More twaddle.

It's a problem for a group that is defined by sexual orientation to be defined by sexual orientation?

OK
>>
>>77427949
Please continue reading the comment and get back to me when you read the part about straight people being sleazy too, but no where near the level of gays relatively speaking. Most striaght people don't have hundreds of sexual partners. Also the number of straight people having one night stands and random hookups is a very low number overall.
>>
>>77415519
Disgusting
>>
File: 1462594727887.jpg (239 KB, 1278x708) Image search: [Google]
1462594727887.jpg
239 KB, 1278x708
>>77428143

because women aren't men

OMG! the sky is falling!

turn everyone into a lesbian!
>>
>>77427803
I apologise if putting two sentences together is too much for you.

I took your argument:
>language has no room for total redundancy
and
>if a word has an identical meaning with another the other falls out of usage or changes meaning

And then I applied it to 'Civil Union'.
That get's us: The term 'Civil Union', if used for a while, will fall out of use.

That is something that can not be forced and if you try to force, it will keep it from naturally 'falling out of use' aka: Being replaced by the term 'Marriage'.
The process of falling out of use only works when noone pays much attention to the term.
>>
>>77427714
A document exactly what marriage is from a legal standpoint. Until fairly recently in human history and still in some places, and still in many places, marriage is trading a few goats for Habib's third daughter. Marriages being by definition deep special pair bonds is a nice ideal but not reality, especially will all the divorces around.
>>
>>77428008
I won't argue about a gay culture formed in the shadows. But I'd argue that "culture" is formed more through the overt sexual nature of men with no women to hold them back and apply the brakes.
>>
>>77428266
A document is exactly*
>>
>>77428142
It's not a problem for the group. It's the problem itself.

You can not create a culture based on sexual preference and expect it to consists of anything but easy, quick sex.
>>
>>77415566
>>77415519
The more /lgbt/ shitposts here like this, the more I find myself hating them.

Is this a false flag or are they really this annoying?
>>
>>77428382
In this particular case, OP really is that annoying.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
>>
>>77415519
Yeah, all gays are models, right? You can just take a look at the pictures of the fags who got shot in Orlando if you want to know what gay people look like. And they looked pretty fucking gay.
>>
>>77425253
>listening to Freud
>>
>>77428252
>That get's us: The term 'Civil Union', if used for a while, will fall out of use. That is something that can not be forced and if you try to force, it will keep it from naturally 'falling out of use' aka: Being replaced by the term 'Marriage'. The process of falling out of use only works when noone pays much attention to the term.

The bottom line is what I summarized my post with.

"Civil union" would not exist if not for the absurd desire to create and maintain a hierarchy of special privileged heterosexual pair bond and inferior disadvantaged homosexual pair bond.

"Separate but equal" is illogical.

The other bottom line is that there's never a good reason, objectively, to promote BS like "civil union"
>>
>>77428510
They are the kind of fags to go to a gay club. Of fucking couse most of them look like you would expect them to.
>>
File: 1462653536839.jpg (18 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1462653536839.jpg
18 KB, 512x384
>>77428510

Is that the best butthurt you could come up with?
>>
>>77428143
Didn't you know that all straight women have fucked 100+ men by age 25?
>>
>>77428219
It's a fucking cartoon. Found another Mateen faggot
>>
>>77428552
The bottom line is that if you just sat back and waited for maybe a decade, the term would vanish all by itself, replaced by 'Marriage'.

Why make a big deal of it, annoy people with it and slow the progress, when you can just let time work it out for you instead?
>>
>>77428452

And yet you're here baiting me with muddled/addled nonsense
>>
>>77428776

Your bottom line is frivolous at best in the context in came from and dubious at worst
>>
>>77428803
I enjoy a challenge. Keeps the mind sharp and my tolerance for stupid bullshit high.
>>
>>77428876
My bottom line is exactly what you said, applied to the situation.
>>
>>77428892
>>77428932

at least you're managing to be concise with your nonsense now
>>
>>77429139
I simply realised that you are either too arogant or too stupid to comprehend more than two or three lines of text at a time.
Although one does have to wonder why you would choose to post on a text-based image-board if you have these issues.
>>
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
SAGE
DO NOT RESPOND

>>77415519
>>77415519
>>
File: old-teacher.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
old-teacher.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>77429316
>I simply realised

Simply, eh?
>>
>>77429431
You are probably right.

>>77429447
Not sure if you are taking offence at me using the word 'simply', in which case I should clarify that I used it as a substitute to 'merely' to indicate that it was an easy task.

Or if you are poking fun at the fact that I bothered to write multiple paragraphs and posts before giving up on you.

Either way:
If this was bait, and gods do I hope it was: Good job, not bad.
If it was not... Well, I usually enjoy these discussions, but this wasn't much of a discussion and more me talking to a smug brick wall.
>>
>>77429863
>Or if you are poking fun at the fact that I write like a pretentious twit.
>>
>>77416016
Here we go again.

I can recognize that gay people exist, while also believing that marriage should only be between a male and female. I thought civil unions were enough. If you want to spend the rest of your life with someone of the same sex, go ahead. I don't care.
>>
>>77429928
It's 5am, cut me some slack, not like you're much better.
Writing this way makes it easier to stay focused.
>>
>>77430038
Do you believe that for religious reasons?
>>
>>77430038
>I can recognize that gay people exist, while also believing that marriage should only be between a male and female. I thought civil unions were enough.

Of course you can. It doesn't mean you're not being an unjustified ass.

Fact is that you don't have some special Seal of Superiority branded onto your butt cheeks because you were born to want to fuck chicks.

Your pair bonds are not better than mine. You don't get special higher-status terms for yours "just because".
>>
>>77415566
Fuck off with this gay shit
>>
>>77430134
No, I'm agnostic, but i'm also a traditionalist.
>>
>>77430060
>It's 5am, cut me some slack
ok

>>77430060
>not like you're much better
riiight
>>
>>77430436
>i'm also a traditionalist

appeal to tradition fallacy
>>
>>77418641
Jesus Christ I think Gavin might actually be a faggot
>>
>>77426822
sorry bro, but I disagree
goddammit, stop being a fag
answer his post already
>>
File: burka_graduation.jpg (87 KB, 580x400) Image search: [Google]
burka_graduation.jpg
87 KB, 580x400
>>77430536

>Appeal to Tradition is a fallacy that occurs when it is assumed that something is better or correct simply because it is older, traditional, or "always has been done." This sort of "reasoning" has the following form:

>X is old or traditional
>Therefore X is correct or better.

>This sort of "reasoning" is fallacious because the age of something does not automatically make it correct or better than something newer. This is made quite obvious by the following example: The theory that witches and demons cause disease is far older than the theory that microrganisms cause diseases. Therefore, the theory about witches and demons must be true.
>>
>>77430436
I guess I just don't understand the "sacred institution of marriage" thing. It's an ideal, a relatively recent ideal, and not one that's ever really been true. Currently, legally marriage is just a legal document. It seems silly to me to have an identical/almost identical legal document with a different name for gays. It doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>77430673
>answer his post already

cite a specific part

otherwise it's too much of a morass to deal with
>>
>>77415519
Be gay if you want. It's your life.

Don't demand I change for you and I won't demand the opposite.

Why is this shit even debated? Don't they take their genes out of the mix?
>>
>>77430711
>It doesn't make any sense at all.

It's designed for the same reason Segregation was designed = to maintain a hierarchy of superior and inferior via the pretense of equality
>>
>>77430536
I can think of many traditional things that are horrible, but this one just seems right. Call me a cherry picker, but i don't give a fuck.
>>
>>77430772
>Don't demand I change for you and I won't demand the opposite.

You mean don't demand that you behave according to reality (via the process of learning)

and instead are free to hamper my happiness by promoting politically corrosive policy in terms of my minority group?

or what?

if you're talking about sexual orientation conversion that doesn't exist, although everyone has a degree of flexibility in terms of sexual behavior (rather than orientation)
>>
>>77430358
>Fact is that you don't have some special Seal of Superiority branded onto your butt cheeks because you were born to want to fuck chicks.

Being a faggot is a mental defect, it has no benefit to it at all, it's a genetic dead end.

Fuck off back to your own faggot board, you sub-human degenerate filth, I would rather my son convert to Islam than be a homo.

Nothing of value was lost in Orlando
>>
>>77415519
>Let's talk about real gay men and politics for once.
Yes, let's. Being a gay man, I feel I have a unique perspective on the situation: namely that gay men should be exterminated. The only ones who aren't total degenerates are the ones who are too ugly to party. Dudebro faggots are just as atrocious as any femcunt. Gay men aren't shit because they have pink hair. You're shit because you fuck 1,000 people a year, are incapable of loyalty and have drug problems that would make any rock star blush, vomit, then throw themselves out the nearest window. Fix your shit, faggots and stop pretending gay men are normal, sane people who just want to live good, honest lives. You're rabid sociopaths who want to party and spread disease.
>>
>>77430988
>this one just seems right

That's nothing more than the fallacious argument that the comfortable nature of familiarity (as opposed to learning) makes learning worse than ignorance
>>
>>77430772
What would you have to change? No one is making you suck cock.
>>
>>77430038
I agree totally.

We cannot allow full equality of the sexes. It's taking things too far for successful future human evolution.

Men have needs from society, as do women. But make no mistake, women have far more needs from men than men have from society.

Don't take this to mean men don't have needs from women, because they do. And while their needs from women are indeed great, they are simply not as great as the woman's need from a man.

And a man should demand from society, but he will not need. Certainly not in the way a woman with a vote does. Because she stole his kid. And now she needs dat money to raise him right.
>>
>>77431001
>Being a faggot is a mental defect
60 years of scientific evidence says the opposite, including an expert who was certain, prior to looking at the evidence twice, that he would find the opposite conclusion.

>it has no benefit to it at all
False. My life is very enriched by my appreciation for the beauty of males.

>it's a genetic dead end.
Nope. Gay people are fully capable of breeding if they chose to. In fact, they're less likely to have problems like unplanned pregnancies.
>>
>>77431028
Did your boyfriend cheat on you?
>>
File: pol_meets_the_president.jpg (125 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
pol_meets_the_president.jpg
125 KB, 960x720
>>77430436
Are you me?
>>
File: she_agrees.jpg (43 KB, 420x327) Image search: [Google]
she_agrees.jpg
43 KB, 420x327
>>77431028

save the crappy pasta for the anime threads
>>
>>77415519
Gay does not equal fag.
Fags are degenerate people that replace their lack of identity with their sexuality. Gays just like other men and when woman are as shit as they are now in days its pretty understandable. I mean, wouldn't it be nice if your girl actually understood cars, sports and beer? Or if their idea of a romantic night was going to the pub to chill and play pool?
>>
File: 1464156381573.png (110 KB, 276x275) Image search: [Google]
1464156381573.png
110 KB, 276x275
>>77415519
>comes to 4chan
>wants to discuss GRIDS related issues
it puts the posts in >>>/lgbt/ or else it gets the hose again
>>
>>77431113
If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't get in the way of other people's happiness. What i was expressing is just a personal feeling. I wouldn't hold other people to my standards.
>>
>>77431286
I don't have a boyfriend. I stopped dating around the age of 19 and every half-hearted foray into the cancerous sea of AIDS and stupidity that is the gay world since has only re-affirmed what I already knew: gay men are retards, whores and sociopaths and little else.

>>77431341
Eat shit, you deceitful moron shill. The faggot world is full of STDs and overdoses for a reason and that's nobody's fault but your own. You can post pics of models in cardigans all you fucking want, but the reality of the gay community isn't that. It's gloryholes, fucking in public bathrooms, dying of heroin overdoses, dysfunction, massive drug problems and STDs and you, I and every single other faggot knows this. I just happen to be one of the rare few who is both disgusted by the rampant chaos in the gay world and refuses to lie about it. If you want a stable, monogamous, faithful relationship, you had better settle for ugly or old and pray they still don't pay for prostitutes on the side, because that's the hell you have to deal with if you're gay.
>>
File: 5Jz48.jpg (696 KB, 2184x1706) Image search: [Google]
5Jz48.jpg
696 KB, 2184x1706
>>77415519

>pic related
>>
>>77431302
Cheers
>>
>>77431581

that's not how it works

beliefs = political action
>>
>>77420969
cock are made for men
>>
File: on_beach.jpg (35 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
on_beach.jpg
35 KB, 600x415
>>77431607

save the crappy pasta for the anime threads
>>
>>77431607
There are smart faggots who aren't filled with drugs and STDs, but you've never met them because they wouldn't go anywhere near the cancerous pile of filth that is "the gay community".
>>
>>77431782

You've obviously never been to a gay bar in Tokyo.

or you're just shitposting for no good reason

poor butthurt whiners never had a guy cook them a free meal while having a drink with friends in a quiet close-knit bar before
>>
>>77431694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToKYNIhO290
>>
>>77431739
>Hurr ebery one who disagree wif my shill fread spam
Eat shit (more), you lying cancer. If you were actually a gay man, I'd say you were everything wrong with gay men, but it's obvious you're nothing but a literal paid shill and you're not fooling anyone. Keep ignoring the malignant problems of fag culture and keep wondering as they get marginalized further all the time.

>>77431782
No they're aren't, you lying shit. If a gay man is attractive, he's a shut. It's literally a 100% correlation and I have yet to see even ONE example to the contrary. If you know of one I can fact check, I'd love to hear it.

>but you've never met them because they wouldn't go anywhere near the cancerous pile of filth that is "the gay community".
Anyone can play the invisible flying teapot game. Prove one exists or concede that the evidence is pretty damned strong that they don't.
>>
>>77432012

I suppose God gave men prostate stimulation via penis into anus "just because"

fact is that anal sex feels good only when you're boning

women can never experience that pleasure
>>
>>77432047
*slut, obviously
>>
File: cash.png (100 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
cash.png
100 KB, 242x251
>>77432047

just post this pic instead of the pasta

it gets the point across more efficiently
>>
>>77431609

Gays aren't human. They will avoid both my posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPohtDUF5xk
>>
File: 1436150309319.jpg (51 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1436150309319.jpg
51 KB, 500x375
>>77432179
Calling every comment that doesn't voice your opinion out of someone else "pasta" doesn't havea any teeth. Use another argument, cancer-enabler.

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php
>>
>>77431782
I was glad for the shooting and hope for copycat aattacks so "clubbing" alcoholism and tinnitus will fall out of fashion with the gay community =/
>>
>>77432340
>Calling every comment that doesn't voice your opinion out of someone else "pasta" doesn't havea any teeth

specious comment
>>
>>77432418
Do you have an argument other than shill techniques?
>>
File: 1418202487008.jpg (26 KB, 529x399) Image search: [Google]
1418202487008.jpg
26 KB, 529x399
>>77432393

Thank goodness Russia doesn't have any gays or there might be a big alcoholism problem there!
>>
>>77432091
You got it. Think of it. Were Nords or Vikings or Romans or Bretons or anybody, ever really not, mgtow? Nah. And they were boatloads more manly than we. If feminism is a thing thats fine but they can be gay too. We only need the sexes for a womb. If we use this but focus more on men, that would make no sense, no? So. Men. Women. Do whatever you want so long as you aren't a degenerate. Donate your gametes and etc etc. If you wanna still have the old Adam and Eve under a tree you go right ahead. But something tells me that is messed. Raptured won't have so much as touched women sexually. Christ is looking for a bride. This is why Catholics do their thing regarding celibacy. Christ is looking for a bride. A man on earth in my opinion can be a bridegroom of Christ. Fallen Angels are terrible things. So long as nobody is making a literal religion out of it and rebukes Satan and repents and seeks His advice, I find He finds it tolerable but not His most favoured activity but a lot of sex might not be. Even divorce. Pray. Be Holy. Know that we mistranslated a little of these themes and kinda forgot some others
>>
File: 1465757890304.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465757890304.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>77432502

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

So you going to keep trying to shill or what?
>>
>>77432622
>Raptured won't have so much as touched women sexually. Christ is looking for a bride.

This is actually rather poetic for a shitposted rant.
>>
>>77432622
If this is all bullshit and upsets your sensibilities i do apologise. And I hope it's not satanic or gnostic God forbid. Just know how challenging this is when one believes he might be made in an image and likeness. Gnite
>>
>>77432662
The worst gif on the internet. I hate that gif so much
>>77432773
Thx
>>
>>77432662

do you have a point to make?

a) Gay men have a tendency toward reckless behavior because people treat them like crap

b) Gay men have a tendency toward reckless behavior because they're, wait for it — men

c) Gay men aren't generally boring-as-fuck granola lesbians or fat soccer moms who take their kids to the local megachurch and stuff them full of low-grade crap so they have clogged arteries at 13

perhaps one of these?
>>
>>77432863
It's a good example of how even the gay heroes are all filthy degenerates.
>>
>>77432978
I hope he regrets it
>>
>>77431279
>60 years of scientific evidence says the opposite, including an expert who was certain, prior to looking at the evidence twice, that he would find the opposite conclusion.

Nice source, remind me how long ago being homo was considered a mental illness.

Also how do you explain thatmajority of child molesters are fags? That sounds pretty defective to me
>Nope. Gay people are fully capable of breeding if they chose to. In fact, they're less likely to have problems like unplanned pregnancies

Capable of breeding with who? Even if find a surrogate that has absolutley no morals, do you think that child would have a normal, healthy upbringing? That's not even taking the increased molestation risk in to account.

Faggots are a blight on society, that should be treated not encouraged.
>>
File: dreamy.jpg (510 KB, 905x1095) Image search: [Google]
dreamy.jpg
510 KB, 905x1095
>>77432978

because the penis is evil and touching one's spouse should only be done via a hole in a sheet
>>
>>77431877
What do Tokyo gay bars have do with what I said?

>>77432047
You got me. Not one gay who doesn't have sex with hundreds of different men exists except those who are to ugly to get a single man to fuck them. All gay men are carbon copies of each other.
>>
>>77432622
But for Him I am trying and willing to become asexual. That is all
>>
>>77433089
Xq28 gene also diddlers are straight oldies
>>
>>77432961
>Gay men have a tendency toward reckless behavior because people treat them like crap
Wrong. They have that tendency because men are inherently sociopaths and women help control that. All mgtows need to take notice: a society free of women already exists. It's shit. And because we can't have eugenics, we can never fix the problem.

>Gay men have a tendency toward reckless behavior because they're, wait for it — men
Yep.

>Gay men aren't generally boring
What a bullshit argument. Gay men are some of the most boring shits imaginable. If you think bad liquor and bitching about everything are entertaining are real exciting, I have some bad news for you regarding how much of a boring, empty shit you are. Why is it always degenerates who think the most vapid, boring shit is exciting? Oh yeah, getting drunk on a weekday WHOO!! Party hard, you crazy person you! You're not exciting. You're sad.

>>77433167
Nice red herring. If you can only argue in logical fallacies, while ignoring facts, congratulations: you're a republican.

>>77433241
>All gay men are carbon copies of each other.
Prove me wrong. Don't just bitch about it. DO IT. If non-slut, attractive gay men are a dime a dozen, surely at least one of you lying catty whores would have brought one to light by now. Still crickets after all these years. Gay men are shit.
>>
>>77433089
>Nice source, remind me how long ago being homo was considered a mental illness.

That's like saying "Remind me how long people thought the Earth is flat."

>Also how do you explain thatmajority of child molesters are fags?
I don't because it's not the case.

The actual stats show that men who target prepubescents are largely heterosexual men targeting girls. When men target males they typically target pubescents not prepubescents.

Additionally, males who target prepubescent girls are more prevalent. Furthermore, most men and women who target prepubescents will molest both sexes, depending merely on which is available readily.

>Capable of breeding with who?
Other people who aren't sterile.

Maybe you should lay off the vodka, Vlad
>>
>>77433409
>women never got too in your face in 1961
K
>>
File: canvas.jpg (13 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
canvas.jpg
13 KB, 620x465
the shitposting is coming fast and furious now

lol
>>
>>77433241
>What do Tokyo gay bars have do with what I said?

gay community, bucko
>>
>>77433409
I didn't say they were a dime a dozen, I just said they exist. Most gay men get caught up in the gay underworld, and you're just mad about it because you were one of them and want to be able to place all the blame for your fuckups in life on something you had no control over.
>>
>>77433672
I said that gays who aren't retards don't involve themselves in the gay community.
>>
>>77433734
You can't even remember all your bits of BS

not only did you say that nonsense you denigrated the entire concept of a gay community, which my post about the Tokyo bar obviously rebutted

you're boring, frankly
>>
>>77433860
How is Japan's gay community relevant to the US and Europe? I don't know shit about Japan's gay community, but I'm guessing you're saying it's not nearly as degenerate? A non-Western culture being less degenerate, truly shocking.
>>
File: 1462219308814.jpg (66 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1462219308814.jpg
66 KB, 720x960
>>77434050

Nice goal posts movement there.

FAIL
>>
>>77433679
>I didn't say they were a dime a dozen, I just said they exist.
Stop saying they exist and present one. Just one, anon. Go ahead. Prove to us "ignorant" non-believers that they exist. I'm 34 years old and I've never yet met one. Not one. Even the uggos are only "morally sound" until they realize they have a chance of a dicking, then they become instant hypocrites. I've seen fat, ugly repulsive faggots cheat on boyfriends that did everything in their power to support them. You know what I have yet to see though? An attractive, monogamous gay man. Whenever you think you have, just dig beneath the surface and you find the relationship is open or someone is cheating. Every time.

>>77433860
The exception proves the rule. Almost nobody here has ever been to a Tokyo gay bar. But knowing faggots, I can just about guarantee that the fags in japan are just as slutty and drug-addled as the faggots here.
>>
>>77434196
You don't have an argument to stand on. Get out.
>>
File: gollum.jpg (59 KB, 395x394) Image search: [Google]
gollum.jpg
59 KB, 395x394
>>77434263
>The exception proves the rule. Almost nobody here has ever been to a Tokyo gay bar. But knowing faggots, I can just about guarantee that the fags in japan are just as slutty and drug-addled as the faggots here.

ugh, the desperation...
>>
File: choice.png (519 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
choice.png
519 KB, 600x600
>>77434305
cute, but stupid

try harder bud
>>
>>77433432
>That's like saying "Remind me how long people thought the Earth is flat."

Your the one claiming '60 years of research' I ask for a source and this is your response. Typical faggot talking out your arse

>with anyone sterile

Oh ok, how many faggot babies has your boyfriend shat out his arse?

>Most molestation victims are girls

Top Kek m8, I can see your just going make up shit without backing it up, please sudoku faggot.
>>
File: Facts burn duh libruls.png (291 KB, 630x402) Image search: [Google]
Facts burn duh libruls.png
291 KB, 630x402
>>77434416
Alright, let's sum up this thread:

Everyone else: [facts you don't like]
You: NO U!!

We're done here.
>>
>>77434471
>Your the one claiming '60 years of research' I ask for a source and this is your response. Typical faggot talking out your arse

Trying to spin the discussion in circles isn't going to work.

60 years of unrefuted consensus, consensus that still stands today, is the opposite of many years of prior ignorance.

You don't seem to understand what science is, how it works.

you're boring
>>
File: crying-baby.jpg (6 KB, 232x169) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.jpg
6 KB, 232x169
>>77434541

save the shitposting for the anime threads
>>
>>77433432
Mental illness is a relatively recent concept, and the "everyone thought the world was flat since the dawn of time" is mostly a myth as well.
>>
>>77435028
>Mental illness is a relatively recent concept

so is quantum physics

>the "everyone thought the world was flat since the dawn of time" is mostly a myth as well.

Would you prefer geocentrism to satisfy the pedant trait?
>>
>>77433860
>>77434605
>you're boring
Nice catchphrase.
>>
>>77435135

it would be if it were not directed at the same unusually boring person
>>
>>77435103
People can't have considered fags to be mentally ill since the dawn of time if they didn't have a concept of mental illness in the last few hundred years. Gay sex has been tolerated/accepted in certain forms in many cultures, it depends on where you look really. The "gay identity" is a recent thing which was born from the intense faggot hate that cropped up a few centuries ago.
>>
>>77435279
It's at two different people.
>>
>>77435305
>People can't have considered fags to be mentally ill since the dawn of time if they didn't have a concept of mental illness in the last few hundred years.

Obviously the concept existed, just not with the exact formulation of Psychological science.

I'm not sure why we're now chasing this red herring either.

There was a long enough time where there was a false consensus — when the concept of mental illness via Psychology was very much with us — due to faulty research methods — that homosexuality is a mental illness.

Hooker, the first researcher to do the research correctly, avoided a polluted sample and resultant illusory correlation. That was about 60 years ago.

>The "gay identity" is a recent thing
No, it's not.

Just because concepts have become more formalized, or changed somewhat in how they are characterized does not mean humanity was blind to them.
>>
>>77435359

That's news to me. Apparently they're equally boring which is something slightly novel.
>>
>>77435652
I said the gay identity, not homosexuality.
>>
>>77435800

same thing

the existence of gays means people would recognize the existence of gays

and they did, too, like when Julius Caesar was mocked for allegedly liking to be fucked
>>
I like dick, it's my favorite sexual organ.
What problem does that cause for you?
>>
>>77436059

I'm a butt man myself. Nothing hotter than a sexy athletic young man's behind. I like the other parts of a guy, of course, but nothing beats the ass.
>>
>>77436323
Personally, I'm not big on the male form overall, but nothing's better than a huge, throbbing dick.
>>
>>77436516
>I'm not big on the male form overall, but nothing's better than a huge, throbbing dick.
Straight men have been shown, via research, to sometimes be aroused by dicks.

My best friend confused the fuck out of me when we were young. I caught him having his mom's Playgirl in his bed, open to a centerfold of a guy with a very big cock.

I assumed he was gay so I tried to seduce him for years to no avail — and lots of frustration. Finally I confronted him about it when we were 19 and he told me he sometimes got aroused by the sight of a dick even though he wasn't gay. I didn't really get it at the time but I've seen some recent research about it.
>>
>>77436720
I don't think I classify under that, but it's certainly interesting.
>>
>>77416009
Muslims should be exterminated
>>
>>77436840
if you say you're "not big on the male form" then you can't be gay, frankly
>>
File: metoo.jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
metoo.jpg
29 KB, 800x600
>>77436059
>>
>>77415519
Actually, that's even more disgusting.
>>
>>77437067
the same flag that was so butthurt at the beginning of the topic

lol

you're probably a repressed bi if it irks you that much
>>
>>77437008
That is to say, I prefer the female form, but I can get aroused by a muscular, manly man, especially when they act the part. Doesn't mean the dick isn't the biggest point for me, but it definitely happens.
>>77437026
Damn, it's been too long since I sucked someone off.
>>
File: 1464716875368.jpg (27 KB, 431x323) Image search: [Google]
1464716875368.jpg
27 KB, 431x323
>>77437181
Don't you have post id /lgbt/, newfriend?
Also
>jew science
You got me, I'm a repressed homosexual!
>>
>>77436720
Your friend was just gay in denial.
>>
>>77437495
>I prefer the female form, but I can get aroused by a muscular, manly man, especially when they act the part. Doesn't mean the dick isn't the biggest point for me, but it definitely happens.

Sounds like you're bi, with a strong preference for women and a possible fetish for occasional submission.

Have you tried an MMF threeway where you're submissive with a dominant masculine dude? Most bi couples are egalitarian but you might be able to find a mostly straight guy who is willing to dominate you some.
>>
>>77437546
>Your friend was just gay in denia

If that were true he would have taken full advantage of me having my hand on his dick when we were 19 and the many advances I made prior.

He's married with a kid and he had lots of opportunities to show me that he's gay. Fact is that he's not.

Human sexuality is more complex than amateurs usually want to believe, including the apparent fact that straight men can have a penis fetish.
>>
>>77437846
Bisexual then, and chose the straight path. Maybe you're just ugly.
>>
>>77437510
>You got me, I'm a repressed homosexual!

You got me, you're butthurt for no reason at all!

pro tip: Multiple studies have found that the homophobic men were repressed bis and the hetero men weren't homophobic
>>
>>77437752
Yeah that's basically exactly on, too bad I never actually go outside and talk to people in order to find people.
>>
>>77437963
>Maybe you're just ugly.
If that's the case why was he hard as a rock and told me later that it felt good?

>Bisexual then, and chose the straight path.
Unlikely. He had too many opportunities to take advantage of my willingness.
>>
>>77438104
>If that's the case why was he hard as a rock and told me later that it felt good?
Because he is not straight.

He was scared of embracing his gay desires. It's not abnormal.
>>
>>77438009
skype?
>>
>>77438203
11 years of me coming onto him gave him plenty of time to get over that.

Bottom line is that it appears that you're just assuming that the research that shows that straight men can be aroused by penises (and by handjobs regardless of who is giving them) is false because you don't like the idea that a straight guy can have some leeway in terms of sexual behavior without being labeled bi.

Kinsey estimated that around 5% of men are totally hetero and that figure was closely matched by the research on Zambian headhunting tribes of Papua New Guinea — about as different culturally as you can get.

So, maybe he wasn't part of that 5%
>>
>>77438448
>Zambian
Sambian
>>
>>77438448
Why would you coming onto him make his gay fear go away? If anything that might make it worse.
>>
>>77438332
Sure, but I gotta admit I don't get on super often
AnAsianToaster
>>
>>77424719
>but why insist that it be called Marriage?

This is what I don't get. If anything heteros should be leaning toward civil unions or just being fucking monogamous without government subsidization.
>>
>>77438572

Hardly. Fear dissipates with familiarity when you're talking about fear of the unknown.

We had a nice conversation later after I got him hard and stopped the handjob because he didn't say anything which sent the message to me that he wasn't into it mentally even though his body certainly was. He said it felt good but he was also glad that things didn't go further. He didn't express anything even slightly anti-gay to me and was quite supportive of me being out.

Nothing that happened adds up to him being repressed. Instead, it adds up to him simply liking the feeling of that handjob.
>>
>>77438631
>This is what I don't get. If anything heteros should be leaning toward civil unions or just being fucking monogamous without government subsidization.

1) Because marriage is a secular concept.

2) Because marriage is a social contract.

3) Because "scorch the Earth" (destroy an institution as soon as an unwelcome minority gains access to it) is a lame response

Like it or not, people pair bond and want others to support those pair bonds with structures that help to solidify/codify them.
>>
>>77420393
>upside down pink triangle

the gay community should think about using this more often. lol
>>
>>77433167
except he did this to a random fucking person he had just met that day,

like the disgusting degenerate faggot that he is
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.