[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill O'Cuckly calling for gun control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 24
File: oreillyloofah10.jpg (7 KB, 175x265) Image search: [Google]
oreillyloofah10.jpg
7 KB, 175x265
After criticizing liberal politicians for not being aggressive enough on the fight against the Islamic State terrorist group, the Fox News host addressed the "right-wing responsibility" after the attack carried out by 29-year-old Omar Mateen using an assault weapon and a handgun.

"There is too much gun crime in the USA, and high-powered weaponry is too easy to get," he said. "That's the fact. So let's deal with it. We all have the right to bear arms, but we don't have the right to buy and maintain mortars. Even if you feel threatened by gangsters or a New World Order. No bazookas, no Sherman tanks, no hand grenades."

"That's because the Second Amendment clearly states the government has a right to regulate militias, made up of individuals," he continued. "They have that right in the name of public safety. Therefore, Congress should debate what kind of weapons should be available for public sale. And the states, the individual states, should decide what kind of carry laws are good for their own people."

It's over /pol/... just give up.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bill-oreilly-takes-stunning-stance-154449244.html
>>
>>77415442
>Trump jumping ship on gun control, backing the "put em all on a list" policy Hillary put forward that is a direct violation of the 5th amendment and the concept of due process
>Trump booster O'Reily right behind him
Terrible. Just terrible.
>>
>That's because the Second Amendment clearly states the government has a right to regulate militias

How does one misunderstand the purpose of the 2nd amendment so thoroughly?
>>
>can't have mortars
>can't have bazookas
>can't have hand grenades
>can't have tanks

You can literally own all of these legally...
>>
>>77416154
By being a glib media jerkoff (surrounded by liberal activists) disconnected from true principles in order to be seen straddling the moderate demo for his audience.
>>
>>77416154
This
>>
>>77416626
We haven't had some mental case go on a rampage with his tank recently, so people have forgotten its perfectly legal (if expensive) to have one in a presumably free society.
>>
>>77416626
thats exactly what I was thinking
fuck bill mcretard oreilly.
I always get to a point where Im like 'well, maybe bill oreilly isnt so bad'
then he goes and does something fuckin retarded and I hate him again.
the guy is just dumb.
>>
>>77415442
>"That's because the Second Amendment clearly states the government has a right to regulate militias, made up of individuals,"
Holy shit, Bill O'Rly forgot what the bill of rights is.
>>
>>77415442
This is why the left has been in control. The right constantly plays by the rules.

>>77415817
Trump didn't jump on shit. He said he was meeting with the NRA about it. Obviously the answer will be "fuck no" and allow him to spread wider knowledge of how fucking stupid the idea of taking guns away from people on the no fly list is.
>>
>>77415442
>It's over /pol/... just give up.

Yeah, it is over, because sensible people are saying, "Do I really want one of my dead children to convince me that assault rifles belong on the battle field?"

Also, can one of you retards justify the fact that a person can't buy a shit-ton of fertilizer without setting off redflags, but that same person can walk into a store and buy out the entire cache of guns, bullets and armor?

Literally retarded.
>>
>>77415442
Fuck O'faggot
>>
>>77415817
>>Trump booster O'Reily right behind him

He just got forced by Anderson to call Trump an attention whore
>>
>>77416800

The last time someone went on a tank rampage in the US (it was 19 years ago for those not old enough to remember), the tank was hijacked from the National Guard.
>>
>>77418032
Both put you on a list.
>>
>>77418846

Fuck I can't into numbers. It was 21 years ago. In California I need to add. A state with strict gun control.
>>
>>77415442

Actually we do have a right to mortars, bazookas, Sherman tanks, and hand grenades. Bill O'Reily has always been a shill for the NWO.
>>
>>77415442
Bill O'Reilly honestly thinks that tides are an inexplicable mystery.
>>
>>77416154
Well-regulated in 1700's English means a well equipped and prepared thing, not something that is legally regulated.
>>
>>77418020
>Obviously the answer will be "fuck no" and allow him to spread wider knowledge of how fucking stupid the idea of taking guns away from people on the no fly list is.
You don't know the Trump that I know. The one I know doesn't give a shit about the constitution (hence my slam on both Trump and Hillary for their anti-5th amendment positions), and is primarily motivated in this campaign by populism. He'll go to the NRA and tell them to be accept the nebulous "no guns for whoever the government decides should have guns" list that is all the rage at the moment if its popularity holds.

>>77418617
That's not a very large concession.

>>77419360
Too long. I'd remembered it as his own tank. I'm sure that's happened in the past.
>>
>>77415442
He said it well. Especially the part after the sherman tanks part
>>
>>77416154
Whoops, sorry dude. I misread your post, thinking you were agreeing with O' Sniley. Sorry man.
>>
>>77416626

this

bill oreilly is a fucking idiot cocksucking neocon
>>
>>77418020

Trump specifically endorsed removing 2nd Amendment rights of citizens on the no-fly list.

What are you smoking?
>>
>>77420918
Those on the no-fly list are on for good reasons
>>
>>77415442

And this isn't surprising at all.

O'Reilly has been a populist from day one and hasn't a shred of real principles.

He and Trump are cut from the same cloth.
>>
>>77421055
>populist
Gimmie a break nigger. Gun control isn't even popular. It's defeated in the house all the time, which is the populous arm of congress. Bill is an ivy league lapdog liberal who has a few socially conservative views due to being a potato-nigger.
>>
>>77420962
As a citizen of a former communist country I can say without a doubt you're full of shit m8.
Also there's a reason innocence exists until due process unequivocally demonstrates guilt and that reason is you either have freedom or you can start buying lube and learn to spread'em.
>>
>>77421229
No, people love their guns and their rights to guns, but far too many are willing to entertain splitting the baby with "common sense" restrictions---the restrictions O'Reily legitimizes with his lazy militia comment. It's why we're having to battle on castle laws or conceal carry, and not going full auto against no-gun zones. Which is not to mention that the gains made recently hangs in the balance to the inclination of the next warm body on the supreme court
>>
File: 1465962265793.png (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465962265793.png
140 KB, 640x480
Well regulated means well trained, oreilly is clearly an idiot, how can one say anything otherwise, if ypur weren't sure, the following line of "shall not be infringed makes it pretty clear on the intent of well regulated means.

For a smart guy, hes pretty stupid, why the duck wouod they say it should be regulated and not infringed in the same sentence.

Anti gun people should be hanged for treason
>>
>>77417417
Same.
>>
Oh fuck you're right, this seals the deal for me. I'm voting for Hillary now. Trump was funny in the beginning but let's grow up guys. She's not the best but at least she's not a flip flopping loose cannon.
>>
>>77415442
>tide goes in, tide goes out
>you can't explain that
>can't own mortars, bazookas, hand grenades, or tanks

I love it when he does it live.
>>
>>77415442
>The right to carry should be determined by individual states. What works in Delaware might not work in Idaho.

I have a similar opinion regarding a certain religion not working here as it does in the Middle East, but that's over the line, right?
>>
All you dumbasses going for the retard explanation when there's a much more compelling one right in front of you...baka
>>
>>77420918
>Trump specifically endorsed removing 2nd Amendment rights of citizens on the no-fly list.
No he didn't. He said he'd talk about it to the NRA.

>please don't do it trump
>>
>>77421851
>Anti gun people should be hanged for treason
I have a better idea: why not remove/fire their taxpayer funded security agents? How fast do you think they'd all get CCWs?
For the children of course.
>>
File: 1408079371183.jpg (66 KB, 623x469) Image search: [Google]
1408079371183.jpg
66 KB, 623x469
ITT: High school kids who are just getting into politics.

The 13 colonies defeated the greatest nation in the world (Britain) with the shittiest equipment and rifles possible. The people of that time truly fought for their freedom and they earned it. You don't need to own high tech gear used only by high level law enforcement (SWAT) or military while living a CIVILIAN life.

Can someone please honestly explain to me the need to own a military style firearm other than "muh shall?" I am more than welcome to owning pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns and crossbows. Those weapons are more than enough to defend your family and property. But why does someone need an ak 47? Or a "bazooka?"

The only argument people like you guys have is that you're paranoid that the government is going to take your guns. Well, guess what? Even if they did, with the way telecommunication and GPS work, good luck beating them.

Please give me 1 (one) reason why we should be allowed to own military style rifles other than the government taking your guns and/or collection.

inb4 shill. I'm generally curious why /pol/ has such a hard on for the 2nd amendment when a majority of /pol/ is just reddit.
>>
>>77421851

Founding Fathers

>we feel guns are necessary for a democracy!
>if a government over reaches, the people should be able to defend themselves!
>lets restrict their right to defend themselves from the get-go

Liberal thinking.

Guns created this country whether gun control nuts like it or not. They're expecting me to think that the same people who fired shots at a tyrannical government wanted it's people to live under an over reaching, tyrannical government?
>>
>>77415442
>5.56mm
>high powered

How does this meme even exist?
>>
>>77422591
>why we should be allowed to own military style rifles
Because "military style" means shit
"Assault Weapons" are used in the smallest fraction of homicides
The Assault Weapons ban of 1994 did fucking nothing to stop crime
The North Hollywood Shootout, wherein the suspects had fucking machine guns, happened in 1997, during the Assault Weapons Ban
>>
>>77421412
>>77422482
Former communist subjects truly are our greatest allies.
>>
It says pretty clearly "the right of the people," not the right of the malitia, "to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." This is so we can fight against the malitia.
>>
>>77422591
>The only argument people like you guys have is that you're paranoid that the government is going to take your guns.
Don't act like that is not the trump card.
>Hurr you guys can't use your ultimate defense
Go and change the second amendment if it bothers you so much. Go ahead and try.
>>
>>77416800

It my understanding that the tank has to have its weaponry removed for it to be legal. Am I wrong?
>>
File: Whywehavegunrights.jpg (309 KB, 1283x553) Image search: [Google]
Whywehavegunrights.jpg
309 KB, 1283x553
>>77422591
>>
>>77422591
>need
I need, you muricans have a constitutional right to keep and bear for whatever reason.
And why do you say it was easy to defeat a government only to say the exact opposite a few lines down? Cognitive dissonance much?
I don't have one of those saved posts from /k/ but here's a little thing about all that government telecom that, by the by works with electricity: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metcalf_sniper_attack
>>
>>77422591
>need
There it is.

No matter how many words they'll put around it, libs always have to deny the right and "honestly" show their concern over the need.
>>
File: 1464719141539.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464719141539.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>77422591

>ok with owning handguns
>hanguns involved used in majority of gun homocides
>no ar or ak 47 though
>>
>>77422714

It's part of the plan. Much like calling them "weapons of war," or "assault weapons." It's supposed to frighten the common voter.

When they take the "high powered" weapone away, they will notice that no one uses these guns to kill each other in high numbers because it's just not as effective or easy to hide as a smaller hand gun.

Then it will go to your pistols, "Well we've noticed that handguns are the main source of gun violence, so we're going to limit the amount of bullets can be in the magazine."

And so on and so on. It will never end.
>>
>>77422963
You're not wrong.

It should be enough that no tank is going to fall into the hands of someone who's going to be irresponsible with it, firing it off near a school crossing for example, for how expensive it is to own a tank. Yet the government has seen fit that you can own a tank, just not one that can shoot back.
>>
File: supershotgun.jpg (60 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
supershotgun.jpg
60 KB, 500x376
>high-powered

This is what you get for making 'scary' looking guns. Idiots judge relative power by how scary things look to them. I don't know why they think the AR-15 looks particularly scary but maybe it should have been produced with a pink feather coating or something
>>
>>77415442
>His face when someone tells him Muhammad Akbar passed a background check and had a security guard license

I'd love for liberals to name a single law that would have prevented this shit that isn't just flat out banning all guns.
>>
>>77423103

They know there's no fucking way they can ban pistols until there's precedence for banning the "scarier" guns first.

After those are out, the perpetual-offended machine will move on to other weapons. With justifications of security and convenience, as always.
>>
File: fish tackle.gif (985 KB, 306x156) Image search: [Google]
fish tackle.gif
985 KB, 306x156
Some days I really like Bill O's show, but I hate when he gets on his high horse about gun stuff.
>>
>>77423236
>bronies
To kek or to die a little inside, that is the question.
>>
File: 1462029533447.jpg (31 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1462029533447.jpg
31 KB, 400x600
>>77422591

the fuck do you mean by "military-style" firearms? that's not even a trade term
you dont know the first thing about guns, you aren't qualified to talk so smugly about the second amendment

you liberal idiots dont know the difference between a semi-automatic and bolt action rifle. so when you morons get up in arms about banning "assault weapons" (another meaningless term invented by liberals to encroach on gun rights), you dont even know what gun control measures you are advocating.

the typical liberal moron calling for gun control has never even fired a gun in his life, has never been hunting, and certainly has never had to defend themselves from a mugger or would be rapist.

In your mind, guns should be banned for looking scary.
>>
>>77418032
you know you can buy an "Assault Rifle" in Canada, right?
>>
File: 1463986611340.jpg (127 KB, 630x900) Image search: [Google]
1463986611340.jpg
127 KB, 630x900
>>77422591
Think about it this way.

Guns = Power. Real, life-applying power.

Imagine if Jews in 1935 all had rifles in their home. The Krautz would've thought twice about busting in their house and taking them away, if there was a high change of facing a rifle on the other side of the door.
>>
>>77415442

fuck this cuck, don't watch his shit, he's done, rating blackout for him

KEK wills it be so

praise KEK
>>
File: 1464221636027.jpg (86 KB, 750x950) Image search: [Google]
1464221636027.jpg
86 KB, 750x950
>>77423325

makes me sick to see all the "feels" agendas getting pushed
>>
>>77423611
Kek hath spoken. It is done. Goodbye O'Reilly, You piece of dirt, lower than filth traitor to this country.
>>
>>77415442

Republicans are pro-gun control, pro-gay marriage, and pro-mass immigration. America died decades ago.
>>
>>77422591
Read this you motherfucking commie

http://orwell.ru/library/articles/ABomb/english/e_abomb

Read it and understand all that these advanced weapons, including the ultimate trump card aka atom bomb, are built and developed to control the people and destroy the enemy. We don't need a single centimeter of regression on our rights to have every advantage against tyrants and criminals.
>>
>>77416626
I think what he's trying to say is that it isn't easy for someone to own these things. He's saying that these guns should be legal, but should be harder to obtain in order to more clearly vet the person. Most of us agree that people coming into the country should be vetted, why don't we agree that people who purchase weapons be vetted?
>>
>>77415442
>government has a right to regulate militias
And someone in the email segment explained to him that "regulated" in the nomenclature of the time meant well trained or disciplined. It had nothing to due with laws or regulations.

O'Reilly is King Cuckservative. Only the greatest generation take him seriously. His average viewer is 71 years old. Keep in mind he's also said the US should raise the minimum wage to $10/hr, despite admitting it hurts small businesses/franchisees in rural, lower income states
>>
Can someone just post that "yeah, actually you can defeat the US government if they decide to launch a war on the people" infographic so that we can move on from the bait post?
>>
File: infographic.jpg (939 KB, 628x3468) Image search: [Google]
infographic.jpg
939 KB, 628x3468
>>
>muh 22 caliber rifle will beat an A10 warthog attacking muh property
kek
gunfags btfo again
>>
>>77418617
He is an attention whore, in the Art of the Deal he stresses the need for getting press, even if it's bad, for free advertisements.
>>
>>77423103
Yeah, because with pistols the fatalities are much less than compared with a rifle that has an extended mag and can spray down a hall.
>>77423493
Don't need to be a PhD in firearms. Sorry I don't know all of the terminology when it comes to firearms. However, I still follow common sense. And you're calling me liberal? When I have a CCW and despise what the democratic party has become? go back to /k/ or reddit
>>77423529
The jews used their heads. Look who's winning now. Guns mean shit when it comes to overtaking a country.
>>77423741
tl;dr. Utopia doesn't exist.
>>
He was always a faggot, but now he's a traitor.
>>
>>77424153
Where's that A10 going to take off from if their airbase is overrun?
>>
File: 1422319016524.jpg (44 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1422319016524.jpg
44 KB, 400x267
>>77422871
You didn't answer the question. Why do civilians need military style rifles? To protect their house? A sig can do a fantastic job at doing that.
>>77422960
Don't need to. Because it's perfect the way it is. Still don't understand, however, why one needs a military style rifle. The rifles they used back then were straight forward and everyone was familiar with them. Plus the population was much smaller than it is now. Conspiracy theories of the govt doing all of this crazy shit has been going on since ww1. Nothing happens. Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens. It's just to keep you feeble minded imbeciles entertained thinking you know more than those in positions of power.
>>77423005
>Israel flag
lol.
>"why should we allow citizens to possess firearms." Where did I ever say that? I'm asking why civilians need military style rifles? I would love for every family to take advantage of the 2nd amendment and own some form of firearm solely for defending their family. Delete your post.
>>77423046
It's easy if the majority of the population cared. Unfortunately, they don't. Earlier this year with the shit in Oregon. What do you call that pathetic excuse? Muh militia? lol. People say they want to fight for their 2nd amendment but care too much about social media and other shit. Majority of Americans are domesticated. And also, when did I say no to firearms? I'm asking assault rifles.
>>77423058
Well, you don't need it.

also lol @ >>77423741 for deleting his post.
>>
>>77415442
But America doesn't have a gun problem. You literally have a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of being killed each year by a rifle. Only about 300-400 people are murdered per year with rifles (that includes "assault rifles").

Tell me why a 1 in 1,000,000 chance of someone being killed is work weeks of debate in congress when we are trillions of dollars in debt and murdering people by the thousands in the middle east.
>>
>>77422314
He better not. I hope he knows that it's a random thing that trips you up and puts you on the list. Stuff like traveling to the mideast or having a name a bit similar to a terror suspect or even a deceased terrorist.
>>
File: 1461352948152.jpg (1 MB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1461352948152.jpg
1 MB, 1802x905
>>77424007
>>
File: 1463876793252.jpg (156 KB, 624x456) Image search: [Google]
1463876793252.jpg
156 KB, 624x456
>>77424389
>>
>>77424323
>Well, you don't need it.

>You don't need your right
Not how it works, bub, and lucky for us you're not the one making those decisions.
>>
>>77424323
>Israel flag
This was back when /pol/ didn't have IDs and moot was Trolling /pol/ and made everyone have Jew flags
>>
>>77424235
Cho did just fine with a couple of pistols
>>
File: 1463879310842.jpg (411 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1463879310842.jpg
411 KB, 1280x800
>>77424424
>>
File: check em.png (50 KB, 212x184) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
50 KB, 212x184
>>77424444
>>
File: 1463881463514.jpg (674 KB, 1391x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463881463514.jpg
674 KB, 1391x1000
>>77424463
>>
>>77424301
>over run airforce base
>with peashooters
kek
>>
>>77424235
>>77424323
This isn't about getting Utopia fucktard, and I deleted and re-posted my post to fix an error. You read nothing from Orwell's essay. Go suck cock elsewhere you meme-loving fuck.
>>
File: 1463881522823.jpg (1 MB, 1787x921) Image search: [Google]
1463881522823.jpg
1 MB, 1787x921
>>77424498
>>
>>77422591
I need to be armed as well as those that may try to take away my rights. What is a good American to do if his government go rogue and decides to disarm the populace by force? We must be able to defend ourselves. The reason terrorists aren't attacking people house to house in the US is because the populace is armed.
>>
>>77415442
He's always been a degerante cuckservative but usually he's informed. Now he's "muh mass shootings and AR-47 machine gun babby killers"
>>
File: 1463881548250.jpg (989 KB, 1775x811) Image search: [Google]
1463881548250.jpg
989 KB, 1775x811
>>77424539
>>
>>77422906
Close, but not quite. The people ARE the militia, and they should have and be proficient in using weapons of war to defend themselves and their countrymen. This is were the "well regulated" part comes in.
>>
>>77415442
>1 post by this ID
Is this meme real?
>>
>>77415442
>government has the right to regulate militias.
That's not in the second though.
Regulated means there is control within the militia.
Not control over the militia.
Bill let me down on this one.
>>
>>77424235

>because with pistols the fatalities are much less than compared with a rifle that has an extended mag and can spray down a hall.

Pistols literally kill more people a year than rifles.
>>
>>77423236
RARE
>>
>>77415442
Using the leftist "well regulated means government regulation" meme? What the fuck, Bill.
>>
>>77415442

Conservative Inc had been so deranged by facing an actual man that they've gone full faggot lately.

Luckily they're on the way out. Everyone young and smart and influential on the right is nationalist and realizes the so called conservative media are just globalist boot lickers just like the left
>>
>>77423195
>>77422963

Flat out wrong, you can own a fully functional tank. You must posses a tax stamp for the gun and all ammunition that you have. That is all.
>>
>>77424618
Bill is a cuckservative. He is heavily influenced by Rove and Kikehammer.
>>
We really need to ban barrel shrouds desu
Too deadly for civilians
>>
>>77418846
That was epic.
>>
>>77424532
Also, you proceed from the assumption that said A10 pilot just snaps to and mows down American citizens rather than make a course correction to take out the government ammo depot.
>>
File: gun control cake.jpg (744 KB, 750x3200) Image search: [Google]
gun control cake.jpg
744 KB, 750x3200
>>77424323
So you're in favor of govt. centralized powers having complete warfighting supremacy over it's own people?
Are you guaranteeing me that my 10 rd. restricted Glock is a big enough deterrent for the govt. to not just go ahead and tread all over me?
>Because it's perfect the way it is.
You clearly want it to be more specific, meaning you are just disguising your true intentions.
See pic related.
>>
>>77415442
cuck
>>
>>77424851
Don't they actually help protect the user?
>>
>>77424892
>muh A10 pilots will side with the evil hillbilly cousin fuckers
kek
A10 pilots will be happy to mow you down with joy. We hate you pieces of shit. We want to kill you. Try us. Go ahead.
>>
>>77424960
It goes up on the shoulder and lets you spray heat seeking rounds. I don't know, just ban them. We have to do SOMETHING after all.
>>
>>77424547
YES, YOU CAN BE ARMED. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT. READ MY POST INBRED.
>The reason terrorists aren't attacking people house to house in the US is because the populace is armed.
HOW'S LIFE IN THE TRAILER PARK, SID? LOL.
>>
>>77422591
>Bill of Needs
Kill yourself, senpai.
>>
>>77425060
Newsflash: real life doesn't have infinite ammo and fuel. And an A10 doesn't have seats for your family members.
>>
>>77424775
>having tariffs is a leftist stance

Since when was conservatism and republicans all about the free market internationally and pro-massive immigration?

>immigrants must be taken in
>refugees must be taken in

Those are privileges not rights.

Fox interviewed the Dalai Lama and he was asked about what America should do about immigration. He said everybody in America is immigrants so they have no right refusing immigrants. What a fucking shill for peddling flawed logic like that. I guess white countries are not allowed to preserve their people and culture like the non-whites are.

It's already fucking over. Once the boomer generation dies out, every white country on earth will be majority non-white.
>>
It's really a stupid argument. They ban AR-15's. Next mass shooting happens with duel pistols. you don't think they are going to go after those next? Really?
>>
>>77424235
>>77424323
Btw, you meme loving fuck, how are you gonna get rid of all those ARs? The people who own them won't give them up without a fight. Congrats! You'll kill a lot a people, both government and civilian, by your desire for some kind of abstract promise of safety of those very people.

Damn it! You liberals are frighteningly stupid.
>>
>>77424437
It's like things go in one ear and out the other. When did I say no one person at all in America can have any firearm? I didn't. I'm asking why civilians need military style weapons.
>>77424443
The fact that you responded arguing the use of the flag in that post and not the rebuttal
I made on that image shows you don't know what you're defending.
>>77424444
Gun free zones are fucking retarded. I agree with that.
>>77424536
I'm not going to waste my time reading something a redditor on /pol/ posted thinking he's superior.
>>77424688
So we should ban pistols?
>>77424899
Cute magazine. Now re-read my post and direct me where I say all firearms should be banned. I'm waiting.
>>
>>77425327
They're gonna have to go after a lot of things since you can't really uninvent common household and farm items that go boom when near a federal building.
>>
>>77422591
its a bill of rights, not a bill of needs

if you want to regulate guns, get a constitutional amendment. until then, go fuck yourself
>>
>>77425341
>muh liberals. only liberals disagree with me

That issue is obviously something worth debating. But to just call me a "liberal" because I have a different opinion from yours shows you don't have the maturity to have a simple argument. You sound just like a Bernie supporter.
>>
>>77418032
Go to prison if you want to be safe.
>>
>>77420280

And the NRA will tell Trump to go fuck himself and revoke their endorsement of him. This is the fucking NRA, they don't give a single fuck what anyone else's opinion on gun control is nor what anyone else's interpretation of the Constitution is.
>>
>>77425462
>>77425610
Answer the fucking question.
>>
>>77425462
Define "military style" and be specific. I bet you can't, though because you don't know shit about firearms.
>>
>>77425462
>It's like things go in one ear and out the other. When did I say no one person at all in America can have any firearm? I didn't. I'm asking why civilians need military style weapons.
Speaking of in one ear and out the other, you're attempting to wedge your mitigating and quibbling non-issue into a conceptual matter of rights. No discussion of the topic delves into the equipment man is allowed to possess, it delves into mans inherent right to defend his person and his property.
>>
File: 9w2XwTM.jpg (57 KB, 960x524) Image search: [Google]
9w2XwTM.jpg
57 KB, 960x524
>>77425462

You said you were ok with possessing handguns

So we should ban the weapon that is objectively less deadly and keep the one that is more?
>>
>>77425786
>No discussion of the topic
no structured, considered discussion of the topic
>>
>>77425462
What is military style weapon?
Do you know you can buy or adapt drums for just about any semiauto hunting rifle? If you think Bubba and his 150 round 7.62x54 PSL is less deadly than an average fed with a 30 round AR round you should acquire more information.
>>
So please explain to me why anyone would need a weapon other than a six shot revolver for self defense and a bolt action rifle for hunting?

>In before the usual conspiracy theories about a tyrannical government
>>
Leftists should just be honest about wanting to ban all guns. They cry about how guns kill, it's guns in general that they hate. The only thing different between an AR 15 and any handgun is the bullet and capacity. They both shot the same number of bullets, one at a time.
>>
>>77425462
>Please give me 1 (one) reason why we should be allowed to own military style rifles other than the government taking your guns and/or collection.
First of all
>We should be allowed to
You can get fucked right there. When you say "military style" rifles what you are saying is semi-auto rifles that accept detachable magazines.
That is a huge infringement of your perfect second amendment.
Neither you or I mentioned the wholesale ban of firearms, but you're trying to frame it like I did.
You know kikery of decent levels I'll give you that.
>>
>>77424618
i think well regulated militia could mean 1 of 4 things

1. Regulated by the tyrannical government for use against The People

2. Regulated by its tyrannical self for use against The People

3. Regulated by the Jews for use against The People

4. Regulated by The People for use of The People against everyone trying to do harm to The People.
>>
>>77425937
Why does anyone need anything more than a printing press? I mean, that was the original meaning of the 1st right?
So why do you need the internet to shitpost when you can do it just as well by sending me a letter?
>>
>>77426152

My favorite is "assault rifle". Which, by definition, requires the weapon to be capable of fully automatic fire. And have fun obtaining one of those; you will have to spend thousands of dollars and have numerous background checks and interviews spanning over months to be OK'ed for that
>>
>>77425751
Already did, Aidan. That issue is obviously something worth debating. I'm only one person whose voice doesn't matter. I don't know what to do about it. Maybe let those who have them already keep it but stop purchases of them? I don't fucking know. It's not my job.
>>77425773
Excuse me. I don't know shit about fire arms. It's the end of the world. Alright /k/ommando here goes. Military style = Something only military or heavy law enforcement would use. Why should Greg, insurance agent, need to own a big ass m249 to protect his house when he can get a .38?
>>77425826
The ATF and police departments need to do a better job at regulating illegal firearm distribution. Yes, handguns kill more than rifles. But rifles have the potential to do much more damage. Look at Orlando. 50 dead and 53 wounded. Sure, there might have been another shooter or two. But one person with an AR and extended magazine can kill 15+ people easily while a pistol will NEVER get that many with just one mag.
>>77425931
Literally what.
>>
>>77425937

So please explain why anyone would need to not quarter soldiers in their house? The state would save a fortune on military housing and also no civilian would even need a gun to protect themselves, having Pfc. Hernandez and Jones living with them, their wife, and their wife's son!
>>
>>77426648
Answer the fucking question:

>Btw, you meme loving fuck, how are you gonna get rid of all those ARs?
>>
>>77426443
It's not fair how the left can literally basterdize anything they feel like so it can fit their narrative.
Full autos have been banned from manufacture since 1986 yet people now associate them (wrongly) with semi autos because of bullshit misinterpretation.
Why must we be perpetually hounded by such authoritarian grabs at power?
>>
File: 1421909917587.gif (1000 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1421909917587.gif
1000 KB, 300x225
>>77426152
>semi-auto rifles that accept detachable magazines.

In other words... guns used only in military and law enforcement operations... not your average weekend with the boy teaching him how to shoot...

I don't know why I bother wasting my time arguing. You all think that your opinion is the only opinion and you try so hard to enforce it. How many other amendments do you soak your panties over for on a daily basis?

How about the 10th amendment? Where's the justice in that? Why can the federal government suddenly decide that all gays can get married, when gay marriage isn't at all mentioned in the Constitution? What about the 4th amendment?

But noo... it's always muh guns...

I'm done. Go vote for Trump. Vote for Israel. Keep the cycle going.

>if Trump says it, it must be true!
>>
>>77426648

You are looking at one specific incident as the indicator of how deadly a weapon is instead of combining all instances of shootings. You can buy 100rd mags for glock handguns and spray into a crowd and do just as much damage as an AR. And the extended mag argument is bullshit because it takes no more than 3 seconds to reload anyways, as if that is going to make all the difference.
>>
>>77426648
Even I know you can't buy a new M249 in your country.
And your definition of military style is wrong. Because there is no such thing as military style in the first place - it's a buzzword and you're using it just like you would use "the children" to explain why something needs banning.
And I'll repeat since your reading comprehension seems to only comprise liberal arts: a perfectly civilian semi-auto hunting rifle in at least a battle rifle caliber with a drum is a lot more deadly than your scary AR.
And I didn't even mention a few liters of gasoline and a few kg of fertilizer.
>>
>>77427092

>implying pol is one person
>implying he is ok with gov't legalizing gay marriage
>implying he is ok with unlawful search and seizure
>>
>>77427092
>guns used only in military and law enforcement operations...
Confirmed nogunz.
We have to be stubborn about our natural rights because slimy faggots like you will give yours away and expect everyone else to follow you.
We get it, you can't handle the responsibility.
We don't share the same values of life.
You would rather rely on someone else to protect you rather than yourself.
Go ahead and move to a city with very strict gun laws and then you can enjoy bending over to gangs and mobs.
Have fun, we won't miss you.
>>
I remember Michael Savage was anti-gun for about 5 minutes after Sandyhook. Then the next day he was bragging about how much he loves AR-15's and took calls asking peoples favorite AR.
>>
>>77427092
>semi-auto rifles that accept detachable magazines
>guns used only in military and law enforcement operations
So you're in favor of banning guns. Thank you for your honesty. Took you a while.
>>
>>77424618
Don't you wish the fucking founding fathers had just written

>The right of the citizenry to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

God damn "well-regulated militia" shit is just bait for liberal judges
>>
>>77426153
Assuredly the last, all joking aside. 'Well Regulated' in the sense of the 2nd Amendment is speaking to the necessity of the people to have good organizational skills and a thorough familiarity with weapons if they do intend to overthrow an oppressive government, or to come to the defense of a free one. >>77421851

The give away is the 'Well." What the actual fuck does any who takes the gun grabber position read into this? "Good and regulated to death by the very thing the people are instructed in their founding documents, when necessary, to oppose?" Or "made ineffective through overbearing regulation such as to prevent the people from coming to the assistance of a good government that has their support?"
>>
>>77428277
Those guys meant well, they were trying to tell you people you need the citizens armed AND trained/organized to keep your land safe. It's just that in current year very few seem to understand that civic responsibility is an important component of society.
>>
>>77428277
How about just a basic, unpolluted understanding that the Bill of Rights is a set of principles writ by free men with the intent to keep them free, and that none of them in any way empowers the state, but all of them puts limitations on the state, in deference to the individual, who is supreme?
>>
This man was always an actor. He has no real opinions of his own; if he does, they are repressed by his entrenchment in his career.
>>
>>77415442
PROTESTANTS BTFO

ROMAN CATLICK MASTER RACE COMING THROUGH
>>
>>77428277
That would change nothing, these people are just dishonest.
>>
>>77415442

He's done.
>>
>>77422591
This may be fine bait, but:

Maybe we're 'just getting into politics', but it seems that you are just getting into history. The 13 colonies didn't stand up against the British Empire alone. France, another strong world power, aided us in the fight.

France most certainly did have what was then 'high-tech' equipment.
>>
>>77415442
$50 says O'Reilly loses half his viewers over this. Fuck that faggot.
>>
>>77429772

Nigga, you owe me $50. Half his viewers can't find the remote.
>>
File: 1464911557297.png (721 KB, 543x727) Image search: [Google]
1464911557297.png
721 KB, 543x727
>>77415442

The tides are turning!
Even the most conservative are realizing what is right!
Mashallah
>>
>>77429772
Like any opinion journalist, he doesn't have to regurgitate every cultivated opinion of his audience in order to maintain his audience, he just has to make it interesting. Plenty will be "well, I disagree with that in no uncertain term! Harumph! I wonder what he'll say tomorrow?"
>>
>>77415442
>5.56
>high powered weaponry
kek
>no bazookas
why are all these cucks stuck in WW2 technology?
>>
>>77426172
Don't give them ideas

>but ISIS and their recruitment videos!
>>
>>77430236

>implying guns have really changed that much since the 1800's
Normal guns anyways
>>
>>77419669
Mosinterpreting things again. And we have common law. Judge makes law. Judge decides which side tolf a better story and he gives instructions to the jury. Sooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked up! Everybody needs to play Ace Attorney (civil law) and feel better. Remember Carmen Sandiago? Same thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AmFKtPLbhg&app=desktop
>>
>>77430694

Judges don't make laws.
>>
>>77415442
"America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem."

-Benjamin Franklin
>>
>>77430870
Oh yes they do. See this article please. https://www.law.berkeley.edu/library/robbins/CommonLawCivilLawTraditions.html
>>
>>77431270
Comcealed carry california circuit implications etc etc. In Ace Attorney you get in trouble for asking for evidence from the other side. Judge wouldn't like that. Do you see how even though we in common law try and elevate the judge he is prone to attacks to be frank. In civil law the judge is an impermeable marble. Here we do PLEA BARGAINS. It's a clown show. Just like our electoral systems
>>
>>77424153
They retired the A10 years and years ago.......
>>
>>77424153
>Because a10 warhogs don't cost money to fuel and aren't limited
>Because there aren't only a few thousand feds and millions of us
>Because I'm a gun control fag who hates himself and is weak
>>
>>77415442
O'Reilly has always been a cuckservative. You can always expect a snake to go back to being a snake.
>>
>>77432296
This whole campaign he has done nothing but demonize trump. I can't stand the guy he is so petulant and weak, his opinions on all of these trump 'scandals' are just disgusting
>>
>>77432100
Airforcefag here

It has been mothballed and put back into service several times. It's too good to let go.
Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.