[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck guys? Unless he comes out and retracks this kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 24
File: fullretard.png (48 KB, 621x356) Image search: [Google]
fullretard.png
48 KB, 621x356
What the fuck guys? Unless he comes out and retracks this kills my vote as anything like this would be blatantly unconstitutional.
>watchlists and the no-fly list dont' tell you you're on them so there is no way to know
>there is no appeal process
>there is no due process to begin with and you can't strip people of their rights without at least due process
>the watchlists and no-fly lists are completely arbitrary
>the watchlists and no-fly lists are often inaccurate, as we've seen infants, among other classes and ages of people, wrongfully denied the ability to fly just because their name matched up with someone who is on a no-fly list
I swear to God if he doesn't retract this is kill my vote for him. He went full retard this time and I honestly can't do it. Gun rights are among the top five issues that if a candidate has a retarded policy towards I can't do. This plus him wanting to expand the mass surveillance programs, fucking piss me off but I was willing to tolerate the latter because on everything else he seemed passable if even good (immigration, taxes, having a decent plan for bringing back jobs and manufacturing) but the fucking gun stuff effect me and my fellow Americans IMMEDIATELY. I will not tolerate let alone vote for a candidate who when it comes to essential liberty, is willing to treat it like a political token, this isn't Hearts of Iron where you can make this country a fucking prison and turn the speed up to five while playing against AI waiting for your policies to finish. This is barely any better that Hillary Cunton's policies or Gary "Open border, this isn't Mordor" Johnson. Fuck you Donald Trump, you're making me almost wish I had gone with Ted Cruz. Fuck why couldn't we have had Rand Paul? He may be a smug little autistic manlet but Goddamit if he isn't principled. Seriously, what the fuck guys?
>>
>>77413272
>meeting
>>
>>77413272
Jesus Christ, calm down
>>
>>77413272
Reeeeeeee talking to nra to see what they think. Hold the fuck on nigga. Likely nothing will happen.
>>
>>77413331
>about not allowing people on the terror watchlist, or the no fly list, to buy guns
Just picking out the fourth word doesn't mean that he wants to limit your rights unconstitutionally, he's just meeting with the NRA to figure out how to do it as subtly as possible.
>>
>he wants trump to retract his MEETING with the nra

i don't why i keep responding to you shill faggots
>>
File: wooooomaga.jpg (57 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
wooooomaga.jpg
57 KB, 1024x576
>>77413272

Prepare your anus.

He's gonna double down on this shit.

Yeeeeeehaaaaaw!
>>
>>77413440
No, fuck you. He's said this before and now he's reiterating it. I'm done
>>77413523
It shows that he doesn't respect the constitution faggot.
>>77413547
I want him to retract his stance that people on secret lists should have their rights taken away without even due process.
>shill
KYS
>>
>>77413547
>>77413685
Also if I'm a shill, then who am I evening shilling for anyway?
>>
Gee... really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>77413272
Shill. Sage.
>>
>>77413685
you want him to retract a statement he never made,are you fucking retarded?

he wants to TALK TO THE NRA ABOUT IT

are you fucking dense?

and you're shilling for hillary obviously
>>
>>77413798
I'm dead serious, stop trying to defend him with memes.
>>77413813
>everyone I don't like is a shill
Also you shouldn't use sage like a fucking ebin upbote on your favortie leddit sub
>>
>>77413983
He's come out and said this stuff before. Also him talking about it with the NRA means that he already wants it and just wants to make sure that he won't get raped by the NRA's PR statff
>>
>>77413983
>>77414113
>and you're shilling for hillary obviously
Also, again, how am I shilling for her? I hate her far more than I do for Donald but I'm not going to fall for the
>lesser of two evils
meme
>>
>>77413685
Nigga, I'm as Pro 2nd Amendment as it gets. Ccw every day, own 15 firearms. But I'm not going to lose my shit when Trump says for political reasons he's meeting with the NRA. You think the NRA will agree to this? He's using sympathy to get the fag vote. Chill your self.
>>
>>77414204

The NRA already endorsed the idea of removing due process and restricting gun rights.

They did it again today.
>>
Q: You've talked about wanting to keep the terror watch list but, under current law, individuals on the terror watch list and the no-fly list have been allowed to buy guns and explosives. Are you OK with that?

TRUMP: We have to have a watch list, but we have the laws already on the books as far as Second Amendment for guns, if people are on a watch list or people are sick, this is already covered in the legislation that we already have,

Q: But under current law people on the watch list are allowed to buy guns.

TRUMP: If somebody is on a watch list and an enemy of state and we know it's an enemy of state, I would keep them away, absolutely.

Source: ABC This Week 2015 interviews of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Nov 22, 2015
>>
>>77413721
The general idea on shilling on /pol/ in regards to Trump would be that shilling for someone in particular wouldn't help.

It's about shilling AGAINST Trump and nothing else. /pol/ is active on the internet to correct the recort on actual misrepresented issues. And that for free. So a big victory for any anti-Trump interest group would be disableing the "mighty Anonymous internet trolls", by creating discontent with the God-Emperor.
>>
>>77414204
The NRA is control opposition and has shown time and time again they don't care about gun rights, only gun sales.
>You think the NRA will agree to this?
Yes, they will.
>>
File: BLACK PEOPLE AND MURDER.png (1016 KB, 616x2030) Image search: [Google]
BLACK PEOPLE AND MURDER.png
1016 KB, 616x2030
>>77413721
>Also if I'm a shill, then who am I evening shilling for anyway?

Shillary, obviously.

But fucking RELAX, BRO... Trump doesn't believe in gun control. This is obviously a much-needed form of Muslim-Control and/or AfricanAmerican-Control. Pic very much related.
>>
File: coy chino.jpg (105 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
coy chino.jpg
105 KB, 720x720
>>77413272
It is really sad to see him back down on the constitution, something that as President he would have to swear to defend. I guess I will vote Gary Johnson this time around, and hope that it becomes part of a major party's platform.
>>
>>77414357
> delay purchase
>>
>>77413272
I don't know about the no fly list but not selling weapons to people on terrorist watch is a good thing.
>>
>>77414113
well,NRA already agrees with a terror list ban,look up their press release from today

yes,if you say you aren't going to vote for anyone you're shilling for hillary,it's common sense

and if you really aren't a shill,just remember don jr is totally pro-gun and always has been...just relax faggot
>>
File: ctr.png (23 KB, 870x317) Image search: [Google]
ctr.png
23 KB, 870x317
>>77413272
Thank you for correcting the record. Now #imwithher
>>
>>77414454
Thank you f.a.m.
>>77414468
Jesus Christ chill. Trump isn't infallible and disagreeing with him doesn't make you a shill.
>>
>>77413272
I agree. Fuck Trump.Now I'm #MentallyHill
>>
>>77414639

>without due process
>>
I knew this would be the shill tactic when I first heard the story. Trump is a problem solver, taking common sense steps to protect us and being more effective than the fucking president.

How do we fight the shill menace? I want my board back
>>
>>77414905
specifically said while preserving due process
>>
>>77414507
>Trump doesn't believe in gun control.
But he does, just look at the fucking tweet and his statements in the past.
>>77414557
KYS, Gary Johnson is even worse. They're all fucking shit.
>>77414650
no it's fucking not you freedom hating faggot, you can't strip away people's rights without due process
>>77414665
>and if you really aren't a shill,just remember don jr is totally pro-gun and always has been...just relax faggot
Being a hunter and reloading doesn't make you pro-second ammendment. Neither does having a CCW.
>>77414683
>hurr durr everyone I don't agree with is a shill
>>
>>77413272
What's wrong anon, these are reasonable ideas. He isn't sawing own guns, he is saying buy them.
>>
>>77413272
>meeting with the NRA
>bad

Sage
>>
>>77414683
I'm glad to know that anyone who opposes Trump is a Hillary shill. That conveniently protects me from cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>77415098
It doesn't work like that, you don't just say
>preserving due process
and then do it without due process and then say
>preserving due process
>>
>>77414905
I don't agree with it. I'm just saying I'm not going to lose my shit over political pandering.
>>
>>77415094
>I knew this would be the shill tactic when I first heard the story. Trump is a problem solver, taking common sense steps to protect us and being more effective than the fucking president.
DUE PROCESS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AND YOU CAN'T STRIP OTHER RIGHTS WITHOUT IT. HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>77415098

No, they said due process could get you back your rights that were taken away without due process.

They endorsed the idea of taking away a citizen's 2nd Amendment rights just because the FBI decides they're suspicious.

That is tyranny.
>>
>>77415123
>without due process
Due process means jack shit when the FBI thinks you have a good chance of going Allahu Snackbar. Due process is a PROCESS. Process takes time. Check-ups take time. What if a wannabe terro goes off the deep end before a judge can rule him as safe or otherwise? Holy shit, it's as if you WANT more Muslims shooting people in this country because Happeningsâ„¢
>>
>>77415139
>reasonable
>unconstitutional
"No"
>>77415168
The meeting with the NRA isn't bad, the wanting to strip away the rights of red blooded Americans without due process is
>>
>>77413272
>don't vote for person because he wants to stop terrorists from getting guns (albeit in a flawed method)
>essentially a vote for a person who doesn't want anyone to be able to get guns
>>
>>77415316
Just kill yourself now fag. You're nothing more than a useless shill who will never accomplish anything in your pathetic life. Your parents adopted you and you'll never be loved by anyone. Have a sage fag
>>
>>77415410
>biggest 2nd amendment supporter
>against guns
>>
>>77415405
Where the FUCK do you see him saying any of that?

The NRA gave a statement. Trump is going to meet with them to discuss said statement.

How the fuck do you know what's going to happen? Do you in all honesty believe Trump and the NRA would come up with a plan to restrict "terrorists" without a CLEAR DEFINITION of what that entails, if at all?
>>
File: trump-gun.jpg (39 KB, 360x225) Image search: [Google]
trump-gun.jpg
39 KB, 360x225
>>77413272
He's being a pussy. He needs to go after the mentally ill of which the most organized are muslim communities.
>>
>>77413272
Is shilling really this blatantly obvious or am I just part of the Trump circlejerk?

Obviously the first one since I don't have a dog in this fight and I'm not autistic, so my question is why the fuck do people write such long paragraphs instead of just saying "pol btfo"?
>>
>>77415328
>They endorsed the idea of taking away a citizen's 2nd Amendment rights just because the FBI decides they're suspicious
Why wouldn't you trust the FBI? Innocent question. We trust them over Hillary on the unprotected email business, don't we? Or do we only support them when it's in our favor? Literally libtard-tier logic.
>>
>>77415541
Again, your options are someone who wants to stop terrorists via a flawed process from getting guns and someone who wants to stop everyone from getting guns via tyranny.
Why would you ever pick the second one?
>>
>>77415328
right,

just like if you were arrested for something and waiting to go to court in jail

>BUT I AM NOT GUILTY YET REEEEEEEEEEE

you're really fucking retarded

go ahead and don't vote for trump,see how much your due process matter when hillary is in office,retarded fucking faggot
>>
File: 1461287910025.jpg (54 KB, 533x491) Image search: [Google]
1461287910025.jpg
54 KB, 533x491
>>77415685
It's because you're a kraut and don't realize how pristine and sacred our bill of rights is along with the majority of "american" foreigners taking over our god damn country.
>>
if youre being investigated, you lose a bunch of your rights temporarily. of course, this has the ability to be abused if the courts decide to hell with speedy trials, or if there isnt a court.

i dunno, if i wasnt jaded id say it's fine to delay gun sales for an ongoing investigation. similarly, i cant leave the state if im being openly investigated.
>>
File: 1414609060750.jpg (30 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
1414609060750.jpg
30 KB, 400x504
>>77413272

holy shit this leftist slide propaganda

i want everyone to look long and hard at this post. this is the quintessential falseflag. every rational gun-owner obviously doesn't want random shitskins from the middle east to be able to buy guns.

just to repeat, this is a false flag and half of the posters in this thread are paid shills.

suck my fucking WASP cock Soros
>>
>>77415901
>this has the ability to be abused if the courts decide to hell with speedy trials

This is why we don't even open the door an inch. Once we do, relativists will flock to it like kike vultures.
>>
>>77415316

How much money does she pay you per posts?
>>
if any of you knee jerking screaming basement dwellers even read the NRA press release youd stop spilling your cheetos over this, they also made it clear they wanted systems in place for making sure innocent americans can get themselves off the lists, fucking retards man
>>
>>77416045
and you plan on keeping that door closed by letting hillary get elected?

RIGHT,makes sense
>>
>>77413272
OP is a fucking moron, glossing over the fact that the NRA HAS NO POWER TO CHANGE THE LAW. For fucks sake, drink bleach you absolute faggot.
>>
>>77415941
>every rational gun-owner obviously doesn't want random shitskins from the middle east to be able to buy guns.

He's not solving the middle east shitskin problem with this. He's eternally compromising our rights in favor of muslims who have no birth right to our country and never did in the first place. This is fucked!
>>
>I need guns to defend myself from tyrannical gov
>Tyrannical gov makes it illegal for """"Enemies of the state""""" to get guns
Who do you think the enemy of the state will be? Even if trump doesnt utilize this the next liberal president will.

Trump is a dumbass for falling for the "terror watchlist" meme
>>
>>77413272

Chill out OP, Trump has literally 0% chance of winning. He even had a golden opportunity handed down to him (Orlando) and he blew it big time, while Hillary took it and turned it into a gun control high ground.
>>
>>77416045
>WE AREN'T TAKING THIS TRUMP! WE AREN'T GIVING YOU AN INCH FOR OUR GUNS!
>proceeds to let Hillary take power and take a mile
>>
>>77416204
Oh so because I will vote for Trump, my criticism is some sign of hypocrisy? Get your head out of your asshole.
>>
>>77413272

>comes out and retracts this

no shit moron. you think one dimensionally.
>>
>>77413272

The only way I'd accept this at all would be if it was specifically for NON-citizens on watchlists.

I don't give a fuck about non-citizens. The constitution only protects US Citizens.
>>
>>77415410
>(albeit in a flawed method)
In an UNCONSTITUTIONAL method. I'm also not telling you to vote for someone over Trump, I'm just pissed and probably not going to vote for him, or anybody, because he's a fucking cunt almost as bad as the others
>>
>>77415733
>Don't look at me
>I voted for Kodos!

Shit still sucks

When I went to bed last night, I was supporting a candidate I actually wanted to see in office.

Now I'm voting in for "not-Hillary"
>>
>>77414557
What do you expect from someone who has never held a political office you little retard?
>>
>new york liberal slowly reverts back to new york liberal
>trumpfags still defend him "h-he's just lying to win p-popular vote guys!... h-he wouldn't lei about other things....

LMAO, he can be more liberal than Hillary and you wouldn't have any other choices
>>
>>77416325
no,not if you're actually voting for trump

i must be confusing you for another faggot
>>
>>77416248

>He's eternally compromising our rights in favor of muslims

you shouldn't even get paid to post this, what a terrible effort. so preventing recent muslim immigrants from obtaining weapons.......

is pro-muslim? nice logic there.
>>
>>77415560
>Where the FUCK do you see him saying any of that?
He wants to unconstitutionally ban people from owning guns without due process.
>>
>>77416355
>would be if it was specifically for NON-citizens on watchlists.
same
we also need to start a rigorous screening program to strip all foreigners of their citizenship especially if they are from a muslim, communist, or beaner shit hole in the last 100 years.
>>
>>77414905
Waaah waaah I have to wait for my toy, I want it now!

Shit eating cunt.
>>
File: guncontrol.jpg (39 KB, 211x320) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.jpg
39 KB, 211x320
>>77413272
>Meeting with the NRA
Trump: So I was thinking we should make it so you cant buy guns if you are on the watch list or no fly list
NRA: Fuck you, no.
Trump: Yeah, thought so.

endofstory.mp3
>>
>retract my vote

And vote for who? Clinton? Johnson?

Second amendment is read after this election.

Dems realized they just had to run two candidates
>>
>Someone tries to pass bullshit hate speech laws
>"Who decides the speech!"
>"the jews will just make /pol/ illegal"
>>
>>77413272
Use your vote on Shillary instead, she will surely protect your gun rights.
>>
>>77413272
still a better option than hillary.

there's basically nothing he can do that won't leave him still a better option than hillary.
>>
File: smug_glasses.jpg (7 KB, 236x198) Image search: [Google]
smug_glasses.jpg
7 KB, 236x198
>>77414746
I merely explained that shilling doesn't require a particular candidate affiliation, shilling against something is enough.
>>
1. He's meeting with the NRA. The NRA cannot change laws.

2. He's meeting with them to discuss that idea. I would assume it's to see if it's actual proven to work or if it doesn't and if it is Constitutional.

3. Why are people assuming Trump wants to do that [barring people on the no-fly list from buying guns] when he's simply said he's meeting with the NRA? I don't see him saying he's for or against it, just meeting with the NRA about the issue.
>>
File: who-is-this-guy-gary-johnson.jpg (50 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
who-is-this-guy-gary-johnson.jpg
50 KB, 720x405
>>77413272
No kidding.
>>
>>77413272
Would you rather have this or have guns completely taken away?
>>
>>77416270
This.
>>
>>77416522
Again, how the fuck have you deduced that from a tweet that's clearly talking about a meeting to discuss X?

You're implying his intention. It's deliberately vague.
>>
>>77416421
>I'm also not telling you to vote for someone over Trump
No, you're telling people not to vote for Trump which in a two party election means to vote for the other person.
A vote for Trump counters a vote from Hillary, a vote for Hillary counters a vote from Trump, not voting for Trump means Hillary gets an uncontested vote.
Why do you hate the 1st and 2nd amendments so much?
>>
>>77413272
>do something criminal
>get placed on no fly zone
>waaaahhhh my wights my wights

You forfeit your rights when you decide to be a degenerate scum bag. Meanwhile law abiding citizens that just want to have a gun for protection and self defense aren't affected. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1458256647980.png (2 MB, 1444x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458256647980.png
2 MB, 1444x1800
>>77416500
No. It's giving them the benefit of the doubt.

>durr don't worry it's just for the muslims
>durr don't worry we won't prevent good muslims from enjoying the 2nd bill of right
>durr we'll just make it a temporary thing on them . . til we vet them . . ya that's the ticket
>durr ok just let us add t his clause to your 200+ year old document your white ancestors died horrible deaths to defend.

>gee when you put it that way we're only gonna be mean to the BAD muslims!!!! this is common sense everybody!!!
>>
>>77416522

false, the due process is knowing some dude went to saudi arabia twice and is posting fucked up shit online

stop falseflagging soros shill, you're only hurting yourself
>>
>>77415718
Hillary and Obama have not even attempted to TAKE anyone's gun. Kill yourself, you're too dumb to live.
>>
>>77413272

Why the fuck would you be upset about this, you fucking little faggot?

Don't get involved with terrorist-esque things and you'll be fine. Otherwise, unless you're associated with that type of shit, what the fuck are you worried for?

It's mostly non-whites on the list anyway.
>>
>>77413272
I agree. The 2nd is probably the most important issue to me.
>>
>squeaky clean criminal record, 26 y/o USAF vet with security clearances
>googled the wrong things in the wrong combinations at the wrong time during my normal redpill dosing and my employer's network admin reported me to the FBI
>even after the interview which went well and I justified all of my activity including my then-recent trip to DC, I am put under suspicion of being a "sovereign citizen"
>have to go through secondary screening each time I fly (sometimes once a month) despite having precheck
>the one time I was pulled over during a routine stop after the meeting with FBI, the officer calls for 3 more squad cars and I am forced to exit the vehicle
>now, despite serving my country and being a productive member of society, I will be stripped of a god given and constitutionally protected right

thanks obama
>>
>>77416651
KYS. Johnson is still worse and just as bad a Hillary
>>
>>77416651
>adults making their own decisions
>Jews need to bake nazi cakes
the Libertarian Party was a mistake
>>
>>77416651
Literally who?
>>
>>77416826
What's the pay like for being a hill shill? Or are you doing it for free, paco?
>>
>>77416884
retired military are specifically mentioned in some gun laws. you're fucked if you ever tell a doctor about anything psychological.
>>
>>77416815
>false, the due process is knowing some dude went to saudi arabia twice and is posting fucked up shit online
That's not due process, that's suspicion.
>>
>>77416815
>the due process is knowing some dude went to saudi arabia twice and is posting fucked up shit online
And in 2020 when Hilary bot 9000 gets into office the bar is going to be lowered to "anyone who posts on /pol/" and then you will be mad. This is on par with bullshit hate speech laws and you know it.
>>
>>77416844
Every American on /pol/ would be on the terrorist watch list
>>
>>77416884
>googled the wrong things
What wrong things? Context is important here.
>>
>>77416767

what a fucking retard post, how old are you like 14?

your 2nd amendment right ends once you violate others rights. the fist ends at the end of the other person's nose, can't remember who said that but one based american dude.

so no, it's not a right to post insane shit online, visit middle eastern countries, and abuse your wife, then still be allowed to own guns

that's fucking retarded and so are you
>>
File: 1465950031187.jpg (47 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1465950031187.jpg
47 KB, 640x427
>>77413272
>implying Trump's "watch list" won't be exclusively Muslims and communists

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>77416884
>god given
God never said anything about guns.
>>
Is there anything more insufferable than single issue voters?

Fag marriage, Abortion, Guns, etc

You're all fucking horrible worthless garbage based life forms
>>
>>77416815
You act like Trump is stuck between a rock and a hard place on this issue. The kike NRA can shove it. Some jew wormtongue got into the feeling structure of their organization and infected whoever the fuck is making these decisions.
>>
If it's been criticized for "discrimination, race, religion, etc." then you know it's mostly niggers and mudslimes that are on these lists.

This is good.

I'm guessing OP is a nigger or mudslime and that's why he's so mad.
>>
>>77413272
>retracks
kill. your. self
>>
>>77417047
What will happen to your watch list if a Democrat takes office (HAHA like that will ever happen)
>>
>>77416884
Redpill dosing? You deserve your rights revoked, stupid dumbass.
>>
>>77415316
Literally kill yourself. If your on a FUCKING WATCH LIST or a fucking NO FLY LIST you shouldn't be allowed to own a fucking gun I'm sorry. Have some fucking common sense. You think fuckingn normies give a shit about due process? They don't. And guess who's vote Trump needs? The fucking normies AKA the retards of Twitter and Facebook who retweet #guncontrolnow and #standwithorlando. This is all a goddamn political move to make it looks like he gives a fuck about some stupid faggots who got shot up because the people who's votes he NEEDS are all crying about muh children and muh faggots right now. Grow the fuck up and never come back here. And half of the fucking Muslims and drug cartel Spics in the US are being watched by the FBI, and if you think they should be allowed to have guns you need to fucking die
>>
>>77417117
>Is there anything more insufferable than single issue voters?
Single-issue voters are pretty bad, but on the other end of the spectrum you have liberals. Who find ways to be offended by pretty much everything under the sun.
>>
>>77417117
Fag marriage, abortion, guns, and other "divisive social issues" are just there to distract us against the actual issues that need to be dealt with in the world.
>>
>terrorists have a right to guns
what did americans mean by this?
>>
>>77416947
Suck Trumps dick, you closet faggot. I hope you get killed by gun violence.
>>
>>77417266

/thread
>>
>>77413685
>It shows that he doesn't respect the constitution faggot.
Why is he meeting with the NRA (filled with strict constitutionalists) then?

Fuck off faggot.

SAGE

Dems are shilling ultra hard today.
>>
>>77417029
How exactly could my right to bear arms ever violate others' rights? Fucking underage 10 year with a underdeveloped frontal lobe.
>>
>>77416642
>1. He's meeting with the NRA. The NRA cannot change laws.
Democrats think the NRA is in charge of gun laws. Trump is posturing to make it seem like he's going to fight for "common sense" gun laws. He's probably going to go to the range with them and eat burgers.
>>
>>77416962
>>77416989

how does it feel supporting islamic terrorists to commit atrocities in our nation?

if you are a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN you have the 2nd amendment right. if you're some shitskin muslim going to the middle east and posting online about shit, you forfeit that right because it infringes the rights of others.
>>
>>77416960
I was not combat, I was stereotypical chairforce (cryptologic linguist) and am in good all-around health (no history of depression, ADD, etc.)

>>77417013
Right around when the Boston Bombing happened I was just reading random Wiki articles about all involved. I also had a trip to DC planned with a friend for July 4th, and I was booking the same flight he was. I guess this is a trigger.

>>77417108
He didn't have to - he also didn't invent gun laws and I am a human being with free will.
>>
>>77413272
who fucking cares if its brown people from the watchlists and no fly lists? you make it seem like thats a common list to be on. untwist your panties
>>
>>77417266
>Literally kill yourself
Na, you first faget.

how about this one for you dumbass?

>If your on a FUCKING WATCH LIST or a fucking NO FLY LIST you shouldn't be ALLOWED IN OUR FUCKING COUNTRY
>>
>>77417413

so if I post on JihadTalk.com or whatever and talk about how much I hate the West and will eventually get my revenge, and the FBI sees this, they should do nothing and let me buy guns?

what in the fuck kind of logic is that?
>>
Shill thread filled with paid shills.

The fact that he chose the NRA of all possible groups in the world to discuss the problem with shows where his priorities are.

It will be classic Trump; he'll come up with some new, creative idea for addressing the problem that is flawed in some obvious way that all lets all the sheep bleat non-stop for two weeks. Then he'll clarify that one point and leave voters saying "Oh, that's actually not a bad idea"

Meanwhile Hillary is trying to sell 10,000 refugees per year and disarming the population. I know her numbers are higher than his, but the scandals are piling up. If it has to come down to it Putin will sink her he's got all her deleted emails and more. I don't think she'll even be on the ticket in two months she will drop out for health reasons it will be Warren and Sanders prob. A much more formidable ticket. I don't worry a bit about Trump losing to Hilllary. Warren/Sanders could be a solid challenge though.
>>
>>77417420
NRA isn't in charge of gun laws but you gotta be naive if you don't think they influence Republicans and pro-gun rights Democratic lawmakers
>>
>>77417247
How the fuck does a Leaf understand this shit better than a burger?
>>
>>77417393
This. He said he'd meet and talk about it with the NRA, actual gun owners, instead of just demonizing them like Dems do

Its not a great development, no, but he's still better than your standard politician
>>
>>77417266
This

>>77417526
If Trump gets elected, we won't NEED watch lists and no fly lists - because they won't be coming into our country.
>>
File: 1459409036831.jpg (140 KB, 559x456) Image search: [Google]
1459409036831.jpg
140 KB, 559x456
>>77417528
They should deport you or execute you, assuming you don't kill yourself first, dumbass.
>>
>>77417532
>"Oh, that's actually not a bad idea"
impossible
Infringing on gun rights in anyway is never acceptable.
>>
>>77417352
And I hope you're ready to get beheaded because you're about to be deported Paco.
>>
>>77417562
Generally things are best understood by an objective third party looking in from the outside.
>>
>>77417425
>how does it feel supporting islamic terrorists to commit atrocities in our nation?
How does it feel to be on par with the "ISRAEL IS MY GREATEST ALLY" useful idiots?

Do you understand
>>77417632
>If Trump gets elected, we won't NEED watch lists and no fly lists - because they won't be coming into our country.
Yeah remember the time a muslim shot up an island in norway?
>>
Why is this causing a shitstorm on here?

Are all you faggots on the no fly list or something?
>>
The NRA doesn't care about gun rights. They want things banned to make them worth more, and then as bans come in, their membership rises and they make even more money.
In the past the NRA has made "Compromises" that have just been huge 'Fuck you's' to gun owners. This is just the latest one.
I agree with OP, this stance from Trump is disgusting and he better very quickly elaborate and give details otherwise he's no better than Hillary or Bernie on the issue of guns.
>>
>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision
>>
>>77413272
This is not a shill thread. Know the difference.
>>
>>77413272
I know people will call you and I a Cruz missile and shit and whatever, but I agree, this is one of the most retarded things Trump has said. I'm voting Johnson anyways, but this and a couple other things just ruin him. He says so much stupid shit and will pander to anyone.
>>
>>77417781
>Are all you faggots on the no fly list or something?
Well, we ARE on /pol/...
>>
File: gahwhatthefuck.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gahwhatthefuck.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Fuck all these bipartisan precrime endorsing faggots. Even the gun hating ACLU is against these unaccountable watchlists.

Trump better clarify or there's no fucking way I'm voting R over L.

The reason I don't want Mexicans in the first place is because I fear they'll vote away our freedoms. If we lose our constitutional freedoms then what good is nationalism? Fuck this.
>>
>>77417876

Foreign terrorists should not be here, and if they are, they should be dealt with entirely before they ever get a gun permit.

Home grown terrorists should have their citizenship stripped if they come from anywhere other than a white european background. Those ones should be institutionalized before they get a permit, and if they already had one your stupid idea won't work anyway. Jesus you're dumbasses.
>>
>>77417195
You're ignoring the fact that it's not just a no-fly list, the guy was on FBI watchlist

It's a terrorist watch list, considering it's the FBI and NSA, that shit could be anyone who visited a shady site like say 4chan, stormfront, any ISIS related sites
>>
>>77417781
No but YOU will be after 8 years of Trump and a D is elected and the next pres arbitrarily puts you on the no fly list b/c youre a cis white male who posted on /pol/
>>
>>77413272
what's the alternative, retard? hillary?
>>
>>77413523
>>77413272
>TALKS to NRA
>next week
>something else happens in the news cycle
>Legislation is never introduced.
>>
>>77417876
Due process is the trial you get when you're accused of a crime based on reasonable suspicion. No one with any sense should be supporting a system where you have to go through the judicial process to argue about the possibility of committing a crime in the future. I don't give two shits about how much due process there is when the charge is fucking thought crime.
>>
>>77417876
>Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

THE POINT OF A "RIGHT" IS THAT ITS NEVER TAKEN AWAY BECAUSE ITS YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOU FUCKING RETARDED REDDITOR BOOTLICKER
>>
>>77413272
>there is no appeal process
but there could be. if there is a new law this could be the compromise we are looking for
>>
>>77418120
>stormfront, any ISIS related sites
They deserve to be put on a list IMO.

At least with 4chan you can argue that you got lost on your way to the anime board or something
>>
>>77417941
> I'm voting Johnson anyways
KYS
>>
Every day I find myself more and more satisfied that I never participate in elections.

Redcoats have to go back.
>>
>>77417980
>The reason I don't want Mexicans in the first place is because I fear they'll vote away our freedoms. If we lose our constitutional freedoms then what good is nationalism? Fuck this.
Holy fuck this.
>>
associating with known islamic terrorist groups or even sympathizing with them is treason as they are enemies of the state
>>
>>77418158
gary johnson
>>
>>77418120
Why are you obsessed with the gun permit and not the fact that they knew about this guy and did nothing? They could have looked up his elevated gun license at any time and realized he was dangerous. Here's a more important concern though . . why are you so fucking stupid?
>>
>>77418259

You're one stupid nigger. What do you think happens when you get caught stealing, or murder someone, and go to prison? Your rights get taken away. You stupid fucking faggot nigger. Felons can't even purchase firearms.

You're either a shill or an ignorant nigger. Either way you just got BTFO.
>>
>>77418262
>compromise
STOP FUCKING COMPROMISING. WE'VE BEEN COMPROMISING ON OUR RIGHTS SINCE NINETEEN FUCKING THIRTY FOUR. NO MORE COMPROMISE.
>>
>>77417526
See you literally have no argument aganist me. Do you actually think when Trump is president that faggots on the no fly list will be in this country? They won't. They are right now because our president is a nigger. Trump is doing this because he NEEDS the votes of normies who crying about the humanity and muh children. These people have never even read the Constitution, they are mindless sheep, but sadly Trump needs to court them because he will look like he is a callous brute if he doesn't care about muh faggots and the children.
>>
File: TrumpIsACuck.png (1 MB, 1084x826) Image search: [Google]
TrumpIsACuck.png
1 MB, 1084x826
>>77413272
Trump got cuckolded by the left.

my sides
>>
>>77418413
"No". He's just as bad. Anti-gun and open borders
>>
>Meet with the NRA
>They can't find middleground
Nothing of value lost
>>
>>77417980
He's talking with the NRA to find a way to reform the lists so that you can appeal their decisions and probably so that you are told when you're added to the list.
If you're on the no-fly list you're already viewed as a threat. If you're on a terror watch list there's probably a good reason. The problem is you get no warning about it and you don't really have a way to try to appeal the decision.
Law abiding American citizens will still be able to buy and own guns and it's a hell of a lot better than a blanket ban on certain types of guns.
>>
>>77414557
Wow. That really made me think. Im now #ArtilleryForHillary
>>
>>77413272
>retracks

STOP RESPONDING TO SHILL THREADS YOU RETARDS
>>
>trumpcucks didn't see this coming despite the rest of the board trying to inform people through the waves of shilling
I would ask the denialists how they feel now, but they've probably already changed their position
>>
>>77413272
Could care less. This will have zero impact on me personally. Makes a lot more sense than expanding worthless background checks.
>>
>>77418429
That's unconstitutional as well. Taking away a felon's rights is unconstitutional AS FUCK
>>
>>77418427
Because it begs into question how many guys they actually have on the watchlist?

How can you look a huge list of names on a potential watch list, predict any of them are going to set off and then restrict their gun rights.

You're basically saying anyone who has an elevated gun license and is on a watchlist with no oversight can be restricted gun rights.
>>
>>77415696
If a woman accuses you of rape, should that be all that is necessary to put you behind bars? Or should there be a trial, evidence, and a jury? Aka due process.
>>
>>77418721
He's posted in the thread 23 times, he's obviously not a shill.
>>
File: 1465180083932.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1465180083932.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>77418429
How does someone's speech right ever murder a person?

How does someone's gun right ever murder a person?

You think adding restriction will do shit to stop them? Holy fuck your logic needs a complete overhaul. They are a bill of rights, not a bill of "rights and restrictions", kike redditor shill.
>>
>>77413272
Sage
>>
>>77413272
>wanting Muhammad and Ahmed to be able to buy a gun
>>
>>77413272
give your guns up for daddy, you dont need them
>>
>>77413272
Nice try shill

>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
>>
>>77418857

When you go to prison, your rights are taken away while you're in prison. What part of this do you not understand nigger?
>>
>>77417266
You little sellout. First he made you love Jews and fags. Now he is making you lose a constitutional right to bear arms. What will it take for you trumptards to feel that he is just another globalist shithead?
>>
>>77418807
>comparing rape charges with terrorist watch
>a fabricated accusation versus logged web history
False equivalence: the post
>>
Wow. I was a loyal Trump supporter, but after reading this post I've come to realize that we need a strong constitutionalist that protects the second amendment and defends the free market. Now I am a #JohnsonMissile.
>>
>>77419004
>implying being on a watchlist as a muslim shouldn't be a crime
>>
>>77419004
And when you get out, your rights are restored
>>
>>77418993
>He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
This. And the more liberals and shills like OP push to make him look stupid just get him more votes.
>>
>>77419014
All right Paco, you stay home and not vote while we elect the otherwise prime candidate you are so afraid of.
>>
>>77418690
>If you're on a terror watch list there's probably a good reason.
In the future it will all be automated based on some flagged words collected by Jewgle.

Not even tinfoil hatting here.
>>
>>77418949
>There's nothing wrong with giving government more power to restrict personal freedom as long as it's personal freedom of people I don't like
>I'm sure when a Democrat takes power (HAHAH, like that will or has ever happened before), they won't abuse that power
>Governments won't abuse power like this, Trump is different!
>>
Wew, I supported Trump before, but I am now a #HillaryArtillary
>>
>>77419298
That's why the ability to appeal it is such a good thing for them to be discussing.
>>
>>77413272
JUST
>>
>>77419132

No they aren't. Some rights are restored. You lose the right to purchase a firearm, and you lose the right to work at certain government and civilian jobs. I'm sure there's other rights you lose as well.
>>
>>77418120
>4channers are on watch lists meme

4chan has 40 million unique users every month, it's not some secret club anymore.
>>
Alex Jones just said he can no longer support Trump because of this
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 513x510
>>77419014
I'm not losing the right to bear arms. Ahmed, Jose, and Muhammad who are being watched by the fucking FBI are losing their right to own guns. Do you really fucking want someone being watched by the FBI to own a fucking gun? Also as I said, this is a fucking publicity move. He's doing this because normies don't give a fuck about the Constituiton or politics in general. All normies care about is if the children are saved and nobody gets hurt and we live in a magical happy land filled with rainbows and flowers. He needs their fucking votes because if he doesn't do this, it's gonna look like he doesn't give a fuck about the faggots who got used as target practice and they will DRAG him for it. Grow the fuck up bro
>>
>>77419410
That's straight up unconstitutional though
>>
>>77419367
>That's why the ability to appeal it is such a good thing for them to be discussing.
Yes it would be.
If that's what they are talking about at all. Which you have no reason to believe that is what they are talking about.

Trump basically said "Im gonna ask the NRA if I can ban people from buying guns if they get on secret lists and not get my pee-pee smacked by them"
>>
He lost me today. Sorry Trump, its been fun, but I respect the constitution.
>>
>>77419535
He already said that's what they are discussing.

>>
>>77419733
Well, the NRA did.
>>
Well I KNOW for a fact that Hillary is for "changing" the 2nd amendment. Trump at least says he's not for changing it at all. Leaving aside everything I know else I know about both candidates, Trump is objectively superior in this regard. This is all assuming Trump is actually entertaining the idea of an assault rifle waiting period or whatever the NRA has in mind, if indeed that is even the NRA's final recommendation or advice. Even still, Trump is not beholden to the NRA, he can take their input without being obligated to it.

In the rally right afterwards, and in the National Security speech after Orlando, he doubled down on being pro gun, while Hillary is the exact opposite.
>>
>>77419084
>Johnson

le weed man: americano
>>
>>77419054
>Logged web history

Such as visits to a "right wing extremist image board"?
>>
File: 1461919818692.png (151 KB, 860x758) Image search: [Google]
1461919818692.png
151 KB, 860x758
>>77419448
>this willing to hand over his rights to the FBI's discretion

If you're so against Ahmed, Jose, and Muhammad owning a gun why don't you just make it illegal to be them in our country? It was illegal to be a nigger or a mexican for the longest time, and it was constitutional. We can just deport them and be comfy with our 2nd amendment.
>>
>>77419715
You respect it enough to let Hillary take it?
>>
>>77413272
ITT people think that their vote is important
>>
>>77419898
Hillary and Trump are indistinguishable now

Might as well be the same person
>>
>>77419898
Yep. I won't vote for either because I will not play into the destruction of my country and its constitution. I won't vote for "teh lesser evil".
>>
>>77413272
good for you beaner. cry about it more. you were not voting for him anyways. most americans agree with not letting people on no fly list buy guns
>>
>>77419867
Lol are you fucking dumb? Do you actually think I want Achmed, Jose, or ya boy Muhammad in this country? I don't and when Trump becomes President because he successfully gets the normie vote, they'll be on their way back to their mud huts. White people won't have to worry about this because
>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed
>>
>>77413272
Relax, he didn't say anything one way or another. I'll meet with X today to discuss his attacks on Hillary. Doesn't mean I'm for it or against it. Just will talk about it.
>>
If you're on that list you must be a retard. Maybe you shouldn't post epig maymays about doing terrible things, and then you won't have to worry about being on a watchlist.
>>
I warned all of you
>>
File: 1465779250288.jpg (36 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
1465779250288.jpg
36 KB, 600x348
>>77414043
Sagity saging with sage
>>
>>77413543
>never says he agrees with it.

kys kike fag.
>>
>>77420056
You're playing into as long as you do nothing.
>>77420055
Oh really?
Is Trump proposing an assault rifle ban?
No, he's proposing common sense shit to keep weapons out of the hands of our enemies and even looking for a way to reform the secretive watch lists.
Rights are left intact.
If you appeal and can't get off the list then what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>77420055
>Hillary and Trump are indistinguishable now
Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1464862803058-1.png (7 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1464862803058-1.png
7 KB, 473x454
Honestly, if the no-fly list or watchlist was just modified, this would be fine.

>Watchlist requires a judge to sign off on, like a warrant
>Temporary, a suspect can only be on the list for three months while the investigation is carried out
>The suspect is notified they have been placed on a watchlist
>The suspect can appeal it before the judge

If the list was just more transparent and had more checks in place to prevent abuse, I'd be perfectly fine with it.
>>
>>77419733
Trump better start sweet talking the shit out of me because I just caught him fucking a bitch when I came home from work early and I'm PISSED AS FUCK.
>>
You all know that FBI's public enemy #1 are right wing whites, right? If they gave a shit about stopping muslims these attacks wouldnt be happening.
>>
>>77420642
>Buy a whole bunch of chemistry equipment
>Because I'm intellectually curious and just want to roleplay as a mad chemist
>Jewgle works with government
>check the male
>"WE ARE WATCHING YOU, GOYIM!"

1984 was fucking 32 years ago.
>>
>>77421073
mail* not male

maybe I shouldn't correct it for trolling purposes.
>>
Trump wants to take guns away from Snackbars.
Shillary wants to take guns away from everyone.
Johnson is a retard who can't get elected.
>>
>>77420642
>>The suspect is notified they have been placed on a watchlist
yeah how about no. That kind of defeats the purpose.

These terrorists need to be rounded up and shipped to Gitmo, and they sure as hell shouldn't be buying firearms.
>>
>>77421113
Actual terrorists get arrested. These watchlists are aimed and political dissidents who visit the wrong websites or say the wrong things.

Keep in mind that the definition of "wrong websites" or "wrong statements" can change quickly between administrations. You niggers need to think about the long-term precedents being set.
>>
File: 1463952779219.png (308 KB, 699x867) Image search: [Google]
1463952779219.png
308 KB, 699x867
>>77421107
Oh the joy of reading people sperg out just buy using some bad grammar or misspelling something.
>>
>>77413543
The NRA will tell him to fuck off about it and it will be dropped. He is probably counting on that, only making this statement now to reach out to the left.
>>
>>77421455
Our last 2 major Islamic shooters who were linked to ISIS were on watchlists.
>>
>>77413272
>I'm mad that Trump would even talk about ways to keep muslims from getting guns
>So I'm going to let Hillary win the election so that nobody will be allowed to have guns
>>
>>77420241
If they can be put in place, they can be taken out of place. Dumbass.
>>
>>77413272
WHAT? I HATE TRUMP NOW!
Guess its time to #LubeioForRubio now
>>
>>77413983
Yes, surely he must be shilling for the gun grabber candidate since he's this concerned about gun rights. Fucking kill yourself you imbecile.
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.