[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG??!?!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: 1444613471811.png (96 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1444613471811.png
96 KB, 665x662
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING FUCKING CRAZY PILLS!

What the fuck is going on?? The Orlando shooter pledged his allegiance to ISIS, He was Muslim, and he did it in the name of his religion. And these fucking liberals have the stupidity to claim it was homophobia? WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

What the fuck is wrong with them?? And to top it off, they blame white christians, and Donald Trump. The subversion has gone so deep they can't even face BASIC FACTS!

If you go on Twitter RIGHT NOW and tell one of the people in th LGBT community that ISIS was responsible, they will deny it!!! THEY WILL OUTRIGHT DENY IT!

They can't even say that the guy was responsible! They can't even come to terms with the fact that Omar Mateen, a muslim man, killed 50 people.

How has it gotten soo fucking bad that it is now a bad thing when Trump says he wants to defend the gay community, but they circle jerk when clinton says happy Ramadan?

How can these fucking retards be so blind, that they can't even admit that it was a fucking ISIS attack??

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2016/06/14/cbs-insinuates-christians-promote-kind-violence-orlando
>>
>>77390485
>>77387896
>>77387896
>>77387896
>>77387896

If you actually care about the situation, do you part.
>>
>>77390485
m80 you do know he was a confused gay muslim ;^)
>>
>>77390757
>>>77387896
I do care. Thank you for the reading
>>
>>77390485
Do what I did and accept what's happening. Find comfort in knowing any libcucks you know will wish 1000 times in their heads over and over how they had listened to you as they're ate about to get beheaded
>>
It's a mad world, OP.

We're all just living in it.
>>
>>77390485
People only care when it effects them.
>>
>>77390928
There will be no country left at that point though. If there is, it won't be anywhere close to recognizable as America
>>
>>77390485
Its turned into self hating gay now, isn't it?

What till it be tomorrow, attacking out because he was abused as a child?
>>
>>77390485
Double think
O
U
B
L
E

T
H
N
K

We have always been at war with Eastasia.
>>
>>77391409
A woman on CNN was driving the narrative the "Male macho masculinity" was to blame and if the wife was involved it was probably because she was scared.
>>
>>77391409
I don't know what's going on. Just got a notification on Twitter that a poll milo ran was completed. Just look at this shit. How can gays look at this and thing "You know what, these muslims learned homophobia from christians. Fuck christians

https://twitter.com/Nero/status/742811129290887168
>>
Islam and gays are marginalized groups that are victimized by right wing conservatives (Republicans) and need to be protected from them by the Democrats. This is normal political outlook and makes sense when you are attempting to win. The issue is when one victim group attacks another victim group you it disrupts your political narrative, you may need to take sides. This is very problematic, so the easiest solution to this mental anguish is to somehow connect it with you political nemesis. Believing republicans are responsible in some way just makes everything easier, and is the preferable way to maintain your political worldview.
>>
>>77390485
it was homophobia doe, homophobia caused by his islamic views
>>
File: 1465935092642.jpg (124 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1465935092642.jpg
124 KB, 444x460
>>77390485
It's over, the mudslimes won
>>
>>77390485
>stupidity

Not stupidity. The plan is White dispossession and the destruction of the West.
>>
The shooter was also scouting Disney World as posible target.
This proves they are wrong.
He said to 911 that the reason for attack was US bombing afghanistan.
>>
>>77392079
But is there any way around it? It just seems absolutely insane that the guy can kill gays in the name of his religion, and they can blame a group not even related to it
>>
File: 1449785939988.jpg (41 KB, 952x960) Image search: [Google]
1449785939988.jpg
41 KB, 952x960
>>77390485
D A M A G E C O N T R O L

A

M

A

G

E

C O N T R O L

O

N

T

R

O

L
>>
Welcome to the mudslime invasion. We're fucked.
>>
>>77390485

I can convert to Islam in 1 day and do fucking anything in name of Island.

Tomorrow you can voncert yourself and kill a baby and retards like you will hold 1 billion people accountable for it.

Islam is not Christianity, there is no real leader and everybody can do what they want. Most of the muslims you see in the streets are technically heretics (the same holds true for christians across the whole world: you have to be fucking mental to really adhere to any religion)
>>
>>77390485
>these fucking liberals have the stupidity to claim it was homophobia?
Yes it was homophobia fueled by Islamic teachings and middle eastern upbringing.
>>
>>77392793

*Islam
*convert
>>
File: 1416595980930.jpg (104 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1416595980930.jpg
104 KB, 406x364
>>77390485

I know OP. We're all feeling this way right now. It makes you really realize how many dumb fucking people there are.

This country doesn't deserve Donald. I remember the shitfits libs threw when GWB was president. I can't even fathom the type of bullshit they'll pull/the mainstream media will pull for 4-8 years of his presidency.

I just want to live my life away from these people. Let them drown in their own pit of despair that they created without taking me with them.
>>
>>77392595
That's actually a good point. I hadn't thought of that. And even because they're claiming he was gay, it couldn't be classified as a hate crime because he was supposedly "gay" himself.

>>77392793
Maybe. But the fact is that the some of the most violent terrorist attacks occur in the name of islam. That can't really be denied.
>>
>>77390485
Jews have manipulated them into thinking this way. Basically if you want to end their ignorance you have to find a way to defeat jews or murder them all.
>>
>>77390485
he pledged alegiance to ISIS (sunni, whabist organization that hates shia's) , al qaeda (sunni, whabbist organization who hates ISIS and shia's) and hezbollah (shia organization that hates sunnis).

he was a bit ideologically confused
>>
File: trumpnomoretearsonlywalls.png (469 KB, 700x564) Image search: [Google]
trumpnomoretearsonlywalls.png
469 KB, 700x564
>>77390485
>>
>>77390485

See if I go fuck your mom and as I'm walking out I tell your pop "Hey fella ISIS just hired me to fuck your fat wife" it's not actually ISIS. It's just me saying that.

Because people can lie.
>>
>>77390485

>ISIS was responsible
>they can't even admit that it was a fucking ISIS attack??

ISIS didn't have shit to do with this, though. Just because someone pledges allegiance to ISIS doesn't automatically mean ISIS had any hand in it.
>>
It's over. It's fucking over. The liberals are letting them take over the world
>>
>>77393917
Yes exactly. Its just Islam. It's always been Islam.

Fuck ISIS. ISIS is a scapegoat for all the bullshit that Islam does. Islam shoots 50 people in Orlando?: blame ISIS.

Its not ISIS, Its just Islam.
>>
>>77392595
>be Afghanistan
>under Soviet control
>chimp out against them
>US helps them
>become independent
>shelter Bin Laden and Al Qaeda
>Al Qaeda attacks US
>get mad when US fights back

cancer of the world
>>
>>77393044

Honestly I'm never seeing Islam terrorists from muslim states that works.
They always come from the same area in the Middle East, wich has been historically costantly fucked for a century now.

Stop looking at them as muslim and accept hte fact that terrorists are mostly poor, ignorant, NEET fuck-ups who know no better.
>>
>>77390485
dont overreact man. these people now consider themselves professional investigators. They say whatever they want, so we respond by saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth,saying the truth, showing the facts, saying the truth.
>>
>>77391944

>America wants Islam

What the fuck
>>
File: eawawe.jpg (41 KB, 444x337) Image search: [Google]
eawawe.jpg
41 KB, 444x337
>>
>>77394556
>Al Qaeda attacks US
yea, sure thing, m8
>>
>>77390485
http://www.mediaite.com/online/after-islamic-terrorist-kills-49-cnn-contributor-focuses-on-the-real-threat-christians/

kek they literally blame right christians for this
>>
>>77395145
>>77395145
you know 9/11 was not the only attack by them on US?
>>
File: comical ali obama.jpg (110 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
comical ali obama.jpg
110 KB, 400x400
>>77390485
>>
File: image.png (309 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
309 KB, 480x800
>>77390485
> Islam
> Homophobia
It's... almost as if it could be both, as if these two are in some way related.
>>
>>77390485

> go to Haiti to help with earthquake relief
> get raped
> blame America

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Amanda_Kijera

It's been going on since Marx wrote The Communist Manifesto, really.
>>
File: 564257547247.jpg (126 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
564257547247.jpg
126 KB, 700x600
This is cognitive dissonance OP. What happened goes exactly against their world view, their liberal agenda... an oppressed minority could never go against another oppressed minority...

As a psychological defence, they have to deny and negate reality.
>>
>>77390485
It's like that gay Brit that's being posted for walking off a tv show. They don't care about anything further than the fact that it was homophobia. Doesn't matter Islam is. What matters is that something else is stealing their life force better known as attention.
>>
Death throws.

Don't let your resolve weaken now.
>>
>>77390485
WE'RE BREAKING THE LEFTIST NARRATIVE

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>77390485
>these fucking liberals have the stupidity to claim it was homophobia?

No, they are blaming the gun.
>>
>>77390485
They're malfunctioning m8. They're brain can't process that a muslim would kill another person on the oppression list.
>>
>>77390485
The real story is the was more than one shooter which is really fucking obvious. They are trying to create the narrative that it's a lone nut.
>>
File: islamicterrorism.png (26 KB, 389x608) Image search: [Google]
islamicterrorism.png
26 KB, 389x608
>>77390485
>>
>>77394654
Except that's fucking bullshit and terrorists tend to be conviction-driven middle-class professionals such as doctors and engineers
>>
>>77396203
Death throws what?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.