[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BETRAYAL : Trump Supports GUN CONTROL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 25
File: APgun3.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
APgun3.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Donald Trump has flipped on gun control and is now parroting a liberal policy point that jeopardizes all of our rights. Trump has indicated that he will meet with the NRA about supporting restrictions that would ban anyone on a terrorism watch list from buying firearms.

Here’s the problem — people on watch lists haven’t been charged with a crime, let alone convicted. Perhaps people are not aware, but if we get rid of the Fifth Amendment you may well kiss the Second Amendment goodbye, too.

>"I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns."
>(@realDonaldTrump) June 15, 2016

Below I argue that stripping rights away from Americans because the government merely suspects you of something is a good way to empower the government to strip all our rights away.

>Without due process there is nothing protecting citizens from the arbitrary exercise of power, from state persecution, and from unjust deprivation of their life and liberty. Society either exists under the Rule of Law or the rule of men; the latter being when power is yielded at the whims of those who hold it, with no restraint on their actions. The Rule of Law is what separates a just society from one of authoritarian rule. Justice cannot exist under the rule of men.

These lists are arbitrary and flawed. The late Senator Ted Kennedy even found himself on such a list once. Furthermore, this proposal Trump is pushing is exactly what anti-gun President Obama wants to do, as I point out below.
>>
File: 1464022110538.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464022110538.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>77389078
2/2

>How would Obama accomplish this? The arbitrary, secret, terror watch list. This so-called security measure has been in effect since 2003. The problem is the criteria for being placed on the list is very subjective and flawed. Even posting something on social media that others deem “reasonably suspicious” could land you on the list. In it’s 12 year existence, MANY errors have been made. Last year it was determined over 1.5 million names have been added to the list.

Conservatives that support this have lost their minds. This is giving the federal government power to strip your rights without charge or trial. What happens when some nut shoots up an abortion clinic? What happens when right-wing views are seen as dangerous? Don’t forget the federal government has investigated such affiliations before.

We must not give the government the ability to nullify the Second Amendment by suspending the Fifth. In this country, you cannot have your rights taken from you because your name is on a secret list. Trump’s failure to understand this once again underscores his dangerous disregard for the Rule of Law.
>>
>>77389218
ITT: pure autism
>>
>>77389078
You have to pay the freedom price if you want to have slightly less Mexican illegals in your society , Goyim. That includes supporting the NSA.

Trumpfags are basically colossal cumguzzlers who defend anything this guy coats with politically incorrect caramel or outright ignore it when it doesn't fit their worldview.

>muh trump isn't part of the establishment meme
Kek
>>
File: 1463554300937.png (164 KB, 705x419) Image search: [Google]
1463554300937.png
164 KB, 705x419
>>77389384
Not an argument.

Turn in your guns, anon. The Government has declared you a threat without charges or due process.
>>
>>77390133
True Autism indeed
>>
>1488 posts by this ID
>>
File: 1460091792326.jpg (15 KB, 435x390) Image search: [Google]
1460091792326.jpg
15 KB, 435x390
>>77389078
You try and run a campaign that people on terror watch lists can buy guns, and see how that works out for you
>>
It's interesting many Democrats dislike him as he seems willing to compromise on issues that are usually a big no no.
>>
>>77389078
Nice try shill, you have no idea what they are talking about
>>
>>77389078
Get over yourself you idiot. If you're not cleared to fly on an airline you're obviously not stable enough to buy a gun.
>>
>>77390544
People are placed on watch lists without any charges or accusations against them, and without any due process. They are not even informed that they are on a watch list.

You try and run a campaign that people will no longer have a right to a trial, and see how that works out for you.
>>
>>77390544
Many Republican congressmen have done so successfully.
>>
>>77390970
No charges, no trial, not even an accusation. And yet my rights will be stripped away?

Go read the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
>>
>>77390970

SHALL
>>
>>77389078
He said he was meeting to discuss the issue with them. He said literally nothing about supporting the practice.
>>
>>77389078
Fuck you, Trump is the west's last stand. Stop fucking muddying the waters.
>>
>>77390132
No you don't you fucking faggot. You can have all of your freedoms and still have no spics ruining your country. I'm a trump supporter and this is just too fucking far for me to keep on supporting him. Even so, he's still the best choice
>>
>>77389078
At the very least he's going to speak with the NRA, who we should be able to trust to keep us from overreaching gun control.
The flip side is someone who is completely opposing the NRA and gun owners in general.
This is concerning but not too surprising.
He's still the better choice, though we'll have to stay vigilant if he wins.
The worst that could happen is he'd be exactly like Hillary.
>>
>>77391287

NOT
>>
>>77391287
NOT
>>
>>77389078
>supporting restrictions that would ban anyone on a terrorism watch list from buying firearms.
>terrorism watch
Basically, muslims with connections to IS who are being watched by the FBI (like the murderer of the 50 homosexuals this week) can't buy guns anymore.

I can't see how this isn't a good thing.
>>
Is it possible to get yourself removed from a terrorist watch list? Or would you just be fucked for life?
>>
He also supports universal Health care. Well claims he does. I still think he's just using polls and saying what every the popular thing is. If there was a political poll saying that the color blue is everybody's favorite color. He would say his is blue.
>>
I'm not happy Trump is considering this. My Second Amendment rights is where I draw the line. But he hasn't agreed to anything or endorsed any gun control policy. He's just meeting with the NRA. Maybe the NRA will talk him out of it.
>>
File: JEWISHBABIES.jpg (378 KB, 1000x998) Image search: [Google]
JEWISHBABIES.jpg
378 KB, 1000x998
>>77389078

honestly though, what is the alternative? don't vote? then Hillary wins.

Hillary is undoubtedly worse than Trump. It's not even a competition. Is Trump a Jewish cock sucking liberal tranny-loving faggot? You bet, I've been saying that for months now. But he's better than Hillary.
>>
>>77391188
Having a discussion on a subject is not an endorsement of a policy change. It's having a discussion.

If and when it comes out that after this discussion he changes his mind on gun control-- I'm right there with you and will not vote for him.
>>
>>77391729
Fucked and you won't even know until you try flying or buying a gun. After that you'd need to sue the federal government for violating your constitutional rights. And good luck with that.
>>
>>77389078
the only people that get on no fly zones are sand niggers. so whats the problem with taking away their ability to buy a gun?
>>
>>77391848

Unless you want to vote for Hillary and hope for civil war. That is the only upside to voting for Hillary - Trump is really just a temporary bandaid because in 2024 the pendulum is going to swing back and we're going to have someone even worse than Obama.

So tell me /pol/, which one do you want? There is no option C right now, only Trump or Hillary and then dealing with the consequences of either.
>>
>>77389078
Didn't he say that in the beggining, that he wants to stop mental cases from buying guns?
>>
>>77392026
Sand nigger or not, it is a violation of their Constitutional rights.

There are plenty of innocent WHITES on the watch lists.
>>
>>77389078
fug, i am now a #Cruzmissile
>>
>>77392101
You know there are two more candidates right? Also pretty sure no one is going to revolt is Hillary won. People said the same thing with Obama.
>>
>>77389078
Well, who wouldve thunk? Principleless flipfloper flipflops again. He used you farright idiots to ensure the nomination, now he has to move left to acquire mainstream support, you are irrelevant now. But you wont ever admit it, cause for that you would have to admit what dumbfuck naive cretins you were.
>>
>>77391848
yeah Hillary is worse but she has more balls than Trump does to stand up against the jews

he's a yuge pussy compared to Hillary
>>
>>77389078
You do realize that he said he wanted to meet with the NRA about it, right?

If the NRA are gun-toting heroes of liberty, then they will convince him that it is not the right step to take.

You can call it a betrayal when he officially announces that this is his position.
>>
>>77392137
This is different. This is about government watch lists. The Democrats have always used those to target right-wing white patriots. They cannot be given a tool that allows them to deprive citizens of their gun rights by arbitrarily putting them on a list because they called Obama a tyrant or watched a documentary about Waco or some shit. I don't trust a single goddamn Democrat on this planet to play fair.
>>
>muh guns

Is there anyone on earth more retarded than Amerifats?
>>
>>77392233

Who? Bernie? Is that a joke? He's literally a communist. And Gary Johnson doesn't stand a chance at winning - have you seen the guy in interviews? He's fucking crazy.

>>77392326
Ok? this isn't really about Jews so much as it's about impending gun ban, immigration, and civil war
>>
>>77389078
sad white people keep killing everyone OP. they have to go
>>
Immigration is a privilege, not a right.
>>
>>77392498
Shut up muzzie, go blow yourself up on something, faggot.
>>
>>77392332
>If the NRA are gun-toting heroes of liberty,
NO

NO

NO

That would be the GOA

The NRA is just the largest lobby
>>
>>77392592

Bernie beats Trump almost every time. Also only way Hilary beat him was to cheat.
>>
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

Trump has just announced to talk about it with them. He has not stated anything else. The NRA wants to prevent terrorists from buying guns while maintaining due process rights.

Don't get your panties in a twist. This is not a flip flop.
>>
>>77392592
as the other anon who answered you said, Trump is just a bandaid to appease conservatives

it would be better if Hillary was elected so that states can start to seceed
>>
>>77391613
>>77391656
BE
BE
>>
>>77389078
>>77389218
I agree.

It's time for us to pull our meme support away from Donald and instead unite behind Ted Edward Cruz. Ted Cruz is an honest, principled conservative with a consistent record of honest and principled conservative leadership.
>>
>>77392840
jump off a bridge you sack of fucking shit
>>
File: 1461441489257.jpg (36 KB, 800x1113) Image search: [Google]
1461441489257.jpg
36 KB, 800x1113
YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE /pol/

YOU COULD HAVE CHOSEN A CONSISTENT CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE

BUT YOU CHOSE NOT TOO

YOU CHOSE A CON MAN ENTERTAINER

NOW YOU WILL REAP THE REWARDS
>>
>>77389078
Is this some Hillary directed shill talking point? Why the fuck would we care if Trump keeps Muslims from buying guns? Fuck them.
>>
>>77390544

Yeah, say things that sound bad and people might not like it. But the policy is retarded. You can't give all these gunshop owners access to information like "this guy is on a terrorist watch list." Because then terrorists can easily access these databases if they have access to a gun shop. Which there are a million ways to do.

There's also no due process for being on the list. And I agree with the concept of "lists" like this existing. Obviously we should be able to investiage and flag people without due process. There are many ways to investigage people's public information without violating their rights. Unless you make it so that "being investiaged" causes you to lose certain rights. Which is what this does.
>>
>>77392840
thats wasn't a different anon, that was me expanding on my point.

if you vote for Hillary you are doing so to intentionally destroy this country and push it to the breaking point - there is no other reason for someone on /pol/ to vote Hillary

>>77392756
ok reddit, Bernie already lost. go away.
>>
File: 1336668520-2.jpg (200 KB, 625x831) Image search: [Google]
1336668520-2.jpg
200 KB, 625x831
>>77392779

This. Now the NRA's position, which is pretty goddamn reasonable, gets publicized, killing the "NRA WANTS ANYONE TO BE ABLE TO BY A BABY-SEEKING ASSAULT MURDER MACHINE" meme
>>
>>77392779
Honestly though, this is the sort of shit that makes a lot of gun owners hate the NRA. Liberals and foreigners think of the NRA as this arch-right-wing, unbending Temple of Doom organization, but they're not. They do half-way shit like this all the time.

That's not due process... delaying a gun sale for an investigation. That's not due process at all. If the target of investigation is a threat, arrest, try, and convict him so you can take him off the streets. Suspending constitutional rights while a mere investigation is occurring is alien to our system of due process. We never do that, so why do it with gun sales?

The NRA always pulls this shit.
>>
>>77392966
not an argument
>>
>>77389078
Sound pretty reasonable to me. Most of these would be Muslims anyway. Who cares.

Stop dividing the right wing over non-issues you moron.
>>
File: 1458678430563.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458678430563.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>77391559
>>77391748
>>77392332
Here is the problem. THE NRA SUPPORTS THIS.

>“The NRA’s position on this issue has not changed,” Cox said. “The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing.”

The NRA wants people on the watch lists to lose their 2nd amendment rights WITHOUT DUE PROCESS. THE NRA IS KEKS.
>>
>>77389078
betrayal? I'd like to know how banning sales of guns to muzzies is an act of betrayal?
>>
>>77391848

We warned you bro, in the primaries, trump is a new york democrat that has endorsed gun control a government health care his whole life.

We could have had cruz, who wants to deport and build a wall and would never touch the gun control. but noooooo muh godemperor.
>>
>"The NRA's position on this issue has not changed," Cox said. "The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."
Cox said the NRA also called for "due process protections" for "law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed."

DONALD TRUMP AND THE NRA ARE ON THE SAME PAGE HERE. THE NRA ALREADY DOESN'T WANT TERRORISTS TO BUY GUNS. THEY WANT REFORM OF THE WATCHLIST PROCESS SO THAT IT REQUIRES A TRIAL TO BE PUT ON AND IF YOU ARE PUT THERE IS A DUE PROCESS TO REMOVE YOURSELF.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/donald-trump-nra-meeting/index.html

Ignore these fucking bait threads for fucks sake.
>>
>>77393201
I would be fine with this if you could appeal the decision.
>>
>>77393119
this country can't be destroyed. we just need to reshuffle the deck so to speak
>>
>>77393079
>give all these gunshop owners access to information

Lmao
You do know that it's the FBI who does background checks, not the Gunstores themselves?

Gunstores don't have access to information.
>>
File: 30_Round.jpg (43 KB, 564x763) Image search: [Google]
30_Round.jpg
43 KB, 564x763
>>77393320
This! Also, post things that trigger Hillshills
>>
>>77393320
Thank you.
>>
>>77393201

>"The NRA also called for "due process protections" for "law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed."

THE NRA CALLS FOR DUE PROCESS. THEY WANT THE SYSTEM REFORMED. IGNORE SHILL POSTERS. SAGE THE THREAD.
>>
>>77389078
>what's the point of a watchlist
>>
File: 1462927232067.png (1 MB, 748x892) Image search: [Google]
1462927232067.png
1 MB, 748x892
>>77391055
>People are placed on watch lists without any charges or accusations against them, and without any due process.

this is semantics, what is a "due process"? what makes an asshole in a robe declaring that you are legally fucked, different than an asshole at the DHS deciding you are fucked?

the justice system is fundamentally arbitrary. If the DHS/NSA/whatever comes up with a rigorous internal process to identify omars, not affected by politics of political correctness, i'm ok with it. Maybe make it possible to challenge a ruling through a spacial hearing

this is where lolbertards and conservatives diverge, conservatives are smart enough to realize you shouldn't just hand gun to enemies of the nation because woman and minorities were dumb enough to let them in.
>>
>>77392326
>takes millions of donations from the jews
>she's standing up to them!!
>>
Could an USfag answer me about this? Why do you guys need rifles anyway? Aren't pistols more than enough to stop a common robbery?

I think rifles and such are an exaggeration, but at the same time I don't believe gun control does help because Brazil has gun control and every criminal still use illegal gun anyway.
>>
>>77393502
>conservatives are smart enough to realize SHALL BE INFRINGED
>>
File: 1462826857729.png (285 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1462826857729.png
285 KB, 580x282
>>77393468
DUMBASS!!!

READ THIS : "Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing.”

NOW READ IT AGAIN.

>"sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."

THAT MEANS YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHTS BEFORE YOU ARE CHARGED.

The NRA supports this.

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD
>>
Sage this fucking thread.

The NRA made a statement, Trump hasn't even talked about specifics other than he's planning to discuss shit with the NRA.
>>
>>77393172
We don't have any details on how long such a delay and investigation would take.
I generally agree with you and I think that all this will do is set a precedent for liberal gun grabbing and make terrorists buy guns illegally. BUT if it can be implemented with actual due process it might work a bit and shut the liberals up.

Wait for details before shitting yourself.
>>
>>77389078
Hey ahmed
>>
>tfw you're researching memetic content and academic articles on memes for work
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>77393640
>daughter is jew married to a jew
>he's standing up to them!!

Trump might as well be a hook nosed kike too
>>
>>77393502
You are missing the point completely. Yes, we shouldn't let potential Islamic terrorists buy guns. Hell, we should not let Muslims into this country, period. But we share this country with liberals, for better or worse, and Obama is not the last Democrat. And when Democrats are in power, they don't go after Muslims, they go after "domestic terrorists" which is their codeword for: Right-wing white guys in square states. Why should we give a tool of this power to the Democrats, who will immediately turn around and use it against white American patriots for bullshit reasons.

Fuck that.
>>
>>77393756

>quoting a small snippet from the article excluding the part that says due process reformation is required for any changes to go through.

Fucking shill piece of shit why are the mods here useless ban these faggots.
>>
>>77393662
The 2nd amendment exists to protect us against a tyrannical government. To protect yourself against a government, you need rifles, at bare minimum.

Also

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>77392919
INFRINGED
INFRINGED
>>
>>77389078
Isn't almost everyone that was in the military on a watch list?
>>
>>77393662

No, fuck off.

It's been done to death and we're sick of explaining it to you dumb fucks who care little else than to hack multiplayer video games.
>>
>>77393253
>member of the nra
>meeting with nra about future of second amendment
>endorsed by nra
Mr. Trump "certainly" wants to take gun rights away doesn't he?
>>
>>77393847
I never said anything about Trump standing up to the jews, the post was about Hillary.

>guy supports Israel
>surprised
>>
>people on a terrorist or no fly list can't buy guns
Don't you have to do some stupid shit to get on those lists? Why is this a problem? Or am I talking to a bunch of shills.
>>
>>77393907
>To protect yourself against a government, you need rifles, at bare minimum.
Hmm that seem reasonable enough, gun control pretty much stopped brazilians to stand up against our commie government.
>>
>>77393897
Not an argument. That small snippet is the key point.

>HURRR I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS GUY WHO IS ATTACKING MY LORD GOD EMPEROR, BAN HIMMMMM
>>
>>77393938
Yes.
>>
File: 0.jpg (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
42 KB, 400x400
>>77389078
Normal citizen can't
>can't bring gun to store
>can't bring gun to school
>can't bring gun to airport
>can't own live grenades
>can't own machine guns
>can't own military vehicles

>all these people crying over things they could never actually do, and a minority of loud cheaters crying after they finally got caught.

This is no different then a video game banning people for cheating / botting. The whiners believed they were entitled to cheat because immediate action wasn't being taken against them. "It's only cheating if you get caught!"

>that denial faggot that lost thousands of dollars worth of TF2 cosmetics
>>
>>77391496
Yes you do also black guys, also fucking biker meth gangs, are you even from Canada eh
>>
>>77389078
No no OP, I wont take your guns! The clintons might try, boy I hate the clintons! Sooo bad!

MAGA
BUILD WALL
>>
>>77394070

the list is arbitrary with nothing to define how or why you get put on it

thats why /pol/ is eating itself trying to figure out how to hate muds but support a gun grabber who wants to infringe on their rights
>>
>>77394070

Not always. Some people are just arbitrarily put on no flying list. There have been reports of fucking babies put on terrorist watch lists...

Babies.

What the fuck is a baby going to do?
>>
I'm with Trump on this one. There is no justification in having machine guns available to civilians.
>>
>>77394032
I'm still gonna vote for Trump but that's the one thing that makes me weary of him

I hope he's just "playing the game"
>>
>>77393662

the whole history of our country and our constitution is based on the fact that we had a revolution against a powerful tyrannical empire. that is why we have the bill of rights, to protect us against tyranny and be a guiding point to prevent it.

that is why the 2nd amendment is imporant. it protects the other amendments. you cant win a war against the government with handguns.
>>
>>77394070
To get on a terror watch list, all you have to do is post on /pol/, make right-wing comments on social media, have been in the military at some point, be white and in a red state, or just be unlucky like thousands of other people who got put on it "accidentally".
>>
>>77389078
/pol/ has always been for gun control.
>>
Shills got so used to pretending to be #cruzmissles that they take one tweet at signal to go at it again.
>>
>>77394319
Yes you do, you can be out like what a great day then a wild bear, you shoot it it doesn`t die then he wants to rape you what to do ?
haven`t you watched the revenant why a mosque is unnefective agains`t bear attacks ?
>>
File: 1449159393778.jpg (643 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1449159393778.jpg
643 KB, 2000x1000
>>77393710
HOW DARE YOU VIOLATE THE RIGHT OF OMAR AL-HABOOBMALAHAALHUACHBAR?!?! THE FOUNDING FATHERS WANTED HIM TO BE ABLE TO MOVE HERE FROM SYRIA AND START KILLING US HOW DARE YOU TRY AND BE SMART

t. Cruzmissile

the nationalist perspective is that Omar is not a fucking american, therefore he doesn't have constitutional rights. Enemy infiltrators should be killed or expelled if we are being nice. I don't care if your parents were opportunistic invaders too, you are all leaving.

I'd love to be a muh constitutional conservative, but its to late for idealism and naivete, the enemy is inside the gates, its time to get tough
>>
>>77394382
Same here. I'll vote Trump no matter what, i've been against Hillary for years now. Both are Israeli puppets, but it's hard not to be in US politics.
>>
Great job, trumptards.

Great job.
>>
>>77394236
>can't bring gun to store
Yes they can
>can't bring gun to school
Blatant violation of our rights, we are working to solve this.
>can't bring gun to airport
You can as long as you don't go past the "secure" area.
>can't own machine guns
Violation of our rights. Needs to be fixed.
>can't own military vehicles
wat. You can buy tanks online.
>>
>>77389078
The honeymoon is already over
>>
>>77389078
This would make more sense if we just changed the rules of the no-fly and terrorist watchlists so innocent people arent more easily put on them.
>>
>>77394631

i'm just trying to understand how supporters can hate/be paranoid of government but give them the ability to arbitrarily define groups to infringe rights
>>
>>77393994

>“I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun,”

>The America We Deserve. -donald trump

Hows that anus feel?
>>
>>77389078
Semantics. Those on the terrorist watch list will be rounded up and sorted anyhow.
>>
File: 1272977980785.jpg (53 KB, 525x394) Image search: [Google]
1272977980785.jpg
53 KB, 525x394
>>77395268
And then we get 8 years of KILLARY?!?!?!?

Our guns are fucking gone, regardless.
>>
>>77389078
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>77390304
This isn't /b/ quit your half assed name calling and actually contribute
I would partially agree with OP that a policy like the one proposed would be prone to misuse. On the other hand, the concept that lack of guns = lack of rights seems pretty fallacious. Sure, in the most reductionist sense of things, i.e. a police state or anarchy the lack of effective protection could mean death, but in a society that wants to move forward philosophically, technologically, etc. certain concessions must be made. Wide availability of guns makes it too easy for troubled, cowardly people to take out their frustrations on others and I think we'd be better off if those who are known or suspected to be those types of people were limited in their potential for violence.
>>
File: image.jpg (449 KB, 769x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
449 KB, 769x792
>>77389078
Under Trump, you will have nothing to worry about unless you're a subhuman mudslime goatfucker. We are Making America Great Again whether you like it or not, Muhammed.
>>
File: 1466024933071.jpg (184 KB, 869x759) Image search: [Google]
1466024933071.jpg
184 KB, 869x759
Kill yourself OP. This has already been debunked.

Either a hillary shill or a fucking idiot
saged&hidden

>claims to give a hoot about guns
>doesn't even know what the fucking NRA does or stands for
>>
>>77389078
Where in the text of the tweet does it say he supports it? Talking about something doesn't mean arguing for it. I could say, "let's talk about legalizing heroine" and talk about the ramifications and my opposition to it. You fucking shills and dumbass retards are an embarrassment.
>>
>>77395268
ToP KeK Clinton will protect the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>77395787
>Suspected
No charges. No due process. No court. No jury.

Just a loss of rights.
>>
>>77389078
>>77389218
https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

Terror list isn't the no list.

Trump said the fags in the pulse should have been armed.

Once again, fuck off shill4hill.
>>
>>77395923

>play politics
>entire statement doing just that

well god damn
>>
>>77389078
Trump will Make America Great Again and stop mudslime spic OP from killing innocent patriotic americans

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
BAN MUDSLIME BEANERS LIKE OP FROM BUYING GUNS
>>
>>77393756
>due process
>rights removed

But you don't have the constitutional right to buy anything.

Founding fathers were against paper money because it establishes government dependence. Paper money was permissible as an "act of good faith" in the event money needed borrowed to aid the country.
>>
>>77389078
Thanks for correcting the record and letting Trump know what Hillary Clinton says his policies are.
>>
>>77396267
>"I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns."
>(@realDonaldTrump) June 15, 2016
That means both lists fucking mudslime
>>
File: i3.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
i3.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>77394781
No.

Constitutional rights only apply to public property. Private property can make up almost whatever rules they want.

If you don't like the rules private property sets, don't trespass.

>denialfags
>>
>>77395844
I'm willing to bet that there are plenty of white people on the terrorist watch list.

Having a basic right infringed without due process is in direct contradiction with the second amendment.
>>
>>77395923
Fuck off, I own over 10 guns, and am a FORMER member of the NRA.

The NRA is too liberal, and gives in too easily. They do not do enough to defend our rights. They have made NO attempt at overturning the NFA. In fact, they SUPPORTED IT when it was introduced! Thats right. We can't own SBRs, SBSs, supporessors, or machine guns because of the NRA. FUCK THEM.

GOA is where you want to be, and even they don't do enough.

Also, read the text in your own image.

>"sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."
That means rights are lost BEFORE CHARGES, NO DUE PROCESS.
>>
>>77395956

Q: You've talked about wanting to keep the terror watch list but, under current law, individuals on the terror watch list and the no-fly list have been allowed to buy guns and explosives. Are you OK with that?

TRUMP: We have to have a watch list, but we have the laws already on the books as far as Second Amendment for guns, if people are on a watch list or people are sick, this is already covered in the legislation that we already have,

Q: But under current law people on the watch list are allowed to buy guns.

TRUMP: If somebody is on a watch list and an enemy of state and we know it's an enemy of state, I would keep them away, absolutely.

Source: ABC This Week 2015 interviews of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Nov 22, 2015
>>
File: no+guns1.jpg (31 KB, 350x354) Image search: [Google]
no+guns1.jpg
31 KB, 350x354
GUNFAGS BTFO

No matter who wins, guns getting banned.
>>
>>77396623
>GOA is where you want to be, and even they don't do enough.

That's an anarchist organization.
>>
>>77396567
And then they met and agreed only the terror list, full of foreign nationals, WITH ADDED DUE PROCESS REFORM AND PROTECTION was workable.

How much is Hillary paying you?
>>
>you support banning muslims
>you don't support banning guns for said banned muslims

alt-right is brimming over with hypocritical faggots

top kek
>>
>>77396775
>The alt right is all just one person

I do not support banning people based on religion.
>>
>>77396625
Well, the NRA apparently agreed. Your move
>>
>>77397025

it's literally milo's way or the highway.

you're not alt-right
>>
>>77397057

They're both anti-liberty faggots. Your move.
>>
>>77389078
he's meeting to talk about being on an fbi watch list and being able to buy a gun. i'm quite conservative but this kinda makes sense to me tbqhf
>>
File: 1465238509701.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1465238509701.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>>77389078
>>77389218
I AM MACHINE I NEVER SLEEP I KEEP MY EYES
WIDE
OPEN
>>
>>77397278

So being on a secret government list should be the only requirement to violate your Constitutional rights makes sense to you?

That's quite conservative.
>>
>>77397278

>>77395092
>>
>>77396223
Absolutely. The FBI doesn't suspect people for doing nothing, they had to earn it. The Orlando guy is a perfect example; the FBI thought he was dangerous for a while and wasn't able to make a move due to red tape. Sure, due process and all that is ideal, but the system isn't currently set up to allow for it in this situation because groups like the NRA are preventing any sort of rational discussion. I personally don't see gun ownership to be the most important constitutional right and I think it needs some serious reinterpretation, but for now I would find it perfectly acceptable for those SUSPECTED of being a danger to others to have this particular right abridged. You don't give guns to children; likewise I don't think we should be allowing unstable people to access them, for the simple reason that we can't predict what either might do with them
>>
>>77397510
no we should let omar buy guns because even though he made two trips to Saudi Arabia and attended a radical imam's talk he didn't do anything strictly illegal

boy, I sure hope 50 people don't get killed, but hey if they do at least we know George W. and Thomas J. are smiling at us from heaven for refusing to compromise our principles.
>>
>>77397510
You're being ridiculous.
We're the laughing stock of the world because we have mass shootings every week.

I'm with Trump on this, this will barely affect anyone except those who deserve it. Shillary bots are blowing this out of proportion to get Trump supporters to not show up on election day.
>>
>>77398062
>due to red tape

according to what exactly

>The FBI doesn't suspect people for doing nothing, they had to earn it.

then explain all the randoms they had on no fly lists

>perfectly acceptable for those SUSPECTED of being a danger to others

elaborate on "danger to others"
>>
>>77397278
Honestly they just need the FBI to be notified whenever a sale is made to someone on a watch list, and the FBI to not be a completely worthless organisation for once in their existence and actually follow up and check on things if they see that Mohammed "Mohammed" Mohammed just bought a dozen assault rifles and a tank and his file says all his best friends ran off to join ISIS.
>>
>>77398150

And what are you going to do when you end up on the list for inciting hate speech on a radical right wing internet board
>>
>>77398150
>no we should let omar buy guns because even though he made two trips to Saudi Arabia and attended a radical imam's talk he didn't do anything strictly illegal
Omar would get shot when he tries to shot the gay mosque because Muhammad knows he's American and exercises his right to bear weapons
>>
>>77399128
Trump supports the far right movement.
Why would he allow his supporters to robbed of their rights?

Literally the only people affected by this will be Muslims, and Trump will make sure of this, trust me.
>>
>>77400027
>Trump will make sure of this, trust me

yeah, the government is corrupt but lets put our faith in the government

/pol/ is so god damn stupid its almost genius
>>
>>77398378
When I say red tape I mean that they were unable to put him on a 'no guns' list since the rules for doing so are so strict, even though he had reportedly claimed connections to terrorist groups and was even acquainted with a suicide bomber that hit Syria. Sure, they can't actually prove shit but I think these sorts of things should warrant at least partial measures in terms of firearm access

Which no fly lists are you reading? How do you know they are randoms?

When I say "danger to others," I mean someone who shows signs that they might actually want to injure or kill people they don't even know due to mental instability or extreme beliefs. Idk, someone who is known for bragging about terrorist connections with a history of domestic violence may be seen as a danger to others possibly. I understand it's subjective, and I have already stated that it may be prone to misuse, but I still think it's better than doing nothing. It doesn't even have to be "you can't own any guns ever" but I'm not a policy maker so I'm not really sure how that would work anyway. The no restrictions policy, however, just isn't working like it should.
>>
>>77400027

Trump is not far right, Securing the border is his only position that is not moderate.
>>
>>77400548

where are those rules listed exactly
>>
>>77389078
>Supports ban on muslim countries with terrorist backgrounds

>Doesn't support ban on muslims buying guns.
>>
>but it's the FBI list it's okay, they said

Remember this little gem from 2007? Apparently some of you don't.

>FBI's Gun Ban Listing Swells
>Justice officials said the FBI's "Mental Defective File" has ballooned from 175,000 names in June to nearly 400,000, primarily because of additions from California.
>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/29/AR2007112901238.html

Names will be added en masse if it means gun rights can be denied due process.
>>
>>77389078
i saw someone post an NRA statement on the issue a while ago

they're going with something like FBI investigating them before they're to purchase and putting them on trial if they find anything worth prosecuting. i'm not too concerned about this.
>>
>>77400961

of course they don't remember
>>
>>77400784
Because ANYONE can read the Quran.
>>
>>77394114
>That small snippet is the key point.
So is the part you omitted.
>>
>>77389078
>Banning muslim shitskins from buying guns.
Supported.
Can we get a ban for greasy cholo mexicunts too?
>>
>>77393201
honestly it is very hard for one to be on either list, the no fly list is less than 6k people last i heard, and to be on a terrorist watch-list you literalyl have to try and contact a terrorist group, so unless you really want to contact terrorist's you should be ok....however i fear the slippery slope that could emerge with vast number's of Americans being added to lists.

The NRA does go on to say that if you are on a list, and try and buy a gun you will be investigated, if you are indeed not working with terrorists you are removed from the list and will be able to purchase a fire arm.
>>
>>77393201
>>“The NRA’s position on this issue has not changed,” Cox said. “The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing.”

this is an entirely reasonable position and doesn't infringe 2nd amendment rights any more than standard waiting periods do.
>>
how do we know he's for it?

the tweet doesn't really say that
>>
>>77401702

He told reporters he supported it last November.

Scroll up.
>>
>>77389078
What is actually going to happen
>Trump meets with NRA to "Discuss" this issue
>Comes back and makes a big speech outlining why using an arbitrary list that no due process involved as a tool for gun control is a terrible idea
>Tears down the liberal meme regarding the NRA being some evil corporate lobby
>>
>>77389078
Hey this seems like the sort of compromise on guns americans could use and I don't see how it is a bad idea. If you are on a watch list it means you have been doing some naughty shit anyway right? Fuck off trying to shake faith in the god emperor, this is weak of you
>>
This is trumps masterplan, you people don´t get it. If people can´t buy guns when placed on a certain list without process, then what do people do?

They go out and will buy guns right fucking now so that they have one even if they´ll be put on a list. Increasing gun sales, improving the economy before even elected. Genius trump, that´s why he went to the NRA.

You´ll have more guns than ever in the US thanks to his policy.
>>
>>77401699

Waiting periods are unconstitutional.
>>
>>77400027
>Being this ignorant.

I want to drink my sorrows away.
>>
>>77389218
Lindsey Graham said on CNN today that a ban on guns for people on the no-fly list could be appropriate as long as those same people had adequate recourse if they were wrongly put on said list.
>>
>>77401854
>being some evil corporate lobby

thats the only part that is true
>>
>>77389078
Even trumps retarded supporters can't understand his real stances. You guys are so dumb its comical and scary at the same time. Are any of you dipshits on an actual FBI watch list? No? Okay, you will still be able to buy guns. He isn't talking about actual citizens retards. "Muslims" and "terrorists" won't be able to get guns, only whitey. For you racist shit heads, that means when the race war finally happens because of trump as president, it will be like shooting fish in a big racist barrell. Fuck trump supporters they are retarded and dangerous and a cancer to society
>>
>>77389078
Get Trump into power. Let him say whatever he has to say. Gun grabbing with anyone else is a certainty, not because of them, but because of the amnesty leading to a new normality.
>>
>>77391678
>make a joke about the day of the rope on /pol/
>through NSA the government declares you a terrorist
>easily disarm anyone with the "wrong" views you dub "too extreme"
>>
>>77389078
>people on the terrorist watch list

Unless this includes /pol/ for our constant shitposting I see no reason not to
>>
>>77402055
The NRA is funded almost entirely by membership dues, it is the only major lobbying group that is funded by average citizens and not corporate or other ultra-wealthy special interests.
>>
>>77389078
>yet another "Trump might be pushing a bad policy, so don't vote and let Hillary push worse policies!" thread

Fuck off CTR
>>
>>77401944
This.
>>
>>77389078
"I will be meeting with the NRA, who has endorsed me, about not allowing people on the terrorist watch list, or the no fly list, to buy guns."

>meeting discussing not allowing people on those lists
>meeting to discuss

way to jump to conclusions, dipshit

you might be happier with Hillary
>>
File: JohnTesh.jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
JohnTesh.jpg
50 KB, 500x500
christopher cuckwell is live lets turn this show full nazi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbaOzGIyAqc
>>
>>77389078

Posting in sHillary thread!

Saging shill thread!
>>
>>77400961
California sounds like a shithole if that's what you're trying to say.
>>
>>77402309
>almost entirely by membership dues

incorrect, they take large donations from gun manufacturers and have always played an active role in drafting gun control legislation, its part of why they supported the NFA

they support gun manufacturers, not gun rights

if you want a group that actively supports the 2nd amendment for gun owners, take a look at the GoA
>>
>>77401944
thats a nice opinion you got there, now try to convince the SCOTUS
>>
>MUH HIGH POWERED AUTOMATIC RIFLES
gun cucks absolutely blown the fuck out
>they actually fell for a reality show hosts retarded narrative
>>
File: 1465988936940.jpg (170 KB, 685x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465988936940.jpg
170 KB, 685x1280
I noticed all these threads and posts recently calling Trump a jew. Is this some new shill tactic? To make you think he is one fo them in disguise?
>>
>>77389078
Is the Austin Peterson, the guy who was gonna run on libertarian ticket? What the fuck is wrong with that party? Why are they all weird losers? This guy is obviously a joke, I heard Gary Johnson speak for the first time a few weeks ago, and he's nuts and retarded, and you have that fat, weird idiot who got naked and danced at their convention or whatever the fuck it was. Ron Paul must be spinning in his grave.
>>
>>77402648

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/02/19/ag-harris-fights-for-10-day-waiting-period-in-addition-to-passing-background-check/

Probably won't ever get that far.
>>
>>77400746
Idk man, when I said rules I meant that there really are no enacted laws allowing the FBI to do anything with these terrorist watch lists regarding gun ownership rights. Would you disagree?

I believe that there SHOULD be a law or laws allowing the use of terrorist watch lists for abridging the right to own guns or certain types of guns. I'm not trying to be confrontational and I'm also not that well-versed in the specifics of our current gun laws, so if you have any evidence that the FBI is currently able to use watch lists for those purposes or if there is applicable legislation in action I would be interested in that
>>
>>77403051
>I noticed all these threads and posts recently calling Trump a jew. Is this some new shill tactic?
This was a thing since he announced his candidacy
>To make you think he is one fo them in disguise?
He loves jews and gave his daughter to the jews, it's well known stuff
>>
>>77403466
I know about the daughter stuff but the fact that HE is Jewish? Seems far fetched.
>>
>>77389078
No he doesn't you fucking shill, anyone who watched the rally afterwards knows he said he wishes the fags had guns to shoot back with, and that he would always protect the 2nd amendment. This is fucking concern shilling.
>>
>>77403577
It's usual shitposting and exaggeration, it also has been happening since he announced his candidacy
The jew angle never worked though, neo-/pol/ never cared about that
>>
>>77403694

>said
>does
>>
>>77394319
Trump never said that, though. All he said was he was meeting with the NRA, that doesn't mean he agrees with them on everything. He never said ANYTHING about the no fly list.
>>
>>77403767
The fact that Jews and the media hates him that much is enough to dispel that. Unless the protocols of zion predicted this too as they DID say they would create controlled opposition to themselves.
>>
>>77403051
Yes it's a new shill tactic. It's the same thing as saying Trump is a liberal plant. Compared to the alternative who WE KNOW FOR A FACT is owned by jews.
>>
>>77403950

Trump already said himself he supports assault weapon ban, but you cucks prefer your fantasy Godemperor to reality.
>>
>>77403922
>says he's going to meet with the NRA
>that means he's going to do what they say
That logic goes both ways.
>>
>>77404106

That was 15 years ago faggo.

>You can never change your opinion
>>
>>77404106
20 years ago he said that, when he was not involved in politics.
>>
>>77389078
I think that at this time, trump is trying to stall.
He knows how this works, he knows what you're saying, OP. But he cant just get on stage and start saying what you're saying, people wont get it.

He has to condense your two posts, into two stupid sounding one liners, so voters can get it. If he can do that, we will be saved.

I urge all of you to try and turn the OP legal and moral wall of text into a shitpost, that we can send to Tump to look over.
>>
>>77404267

It was 15 years ago, and like a tru cuck you assume he change his opinion instantly after publishing the book? How common is it really for people 60 and over to suddenly change their political opinions?

>suddenly wants your vote
>suddenly says what you want to hear.

How naive are you?
>>
>>77404208

agreed

so we can only go by what he does
>>
>>77402113
Why the hell are Trump supported so deluded to think that he is actually just playing the game and that he falls directly into their own personal political ideal?
>>
>>77405268
They are significantly less intelligent than demcrats if I recall
>>
Anyone who gives a shit about this are the same people who worry about the government 'spying' on them: autists.

If you don't do anything fucking retarded why would you ever end up on the list? Only people who care are paranoid autists with nothing better to do.

Sage this stupid fucking thread. I'm perfectly okay if delinquents who end up on that list cannot purchase a gun.
>>
>>77405084
He didn't change his opinion instantly though, it happened over years, just like his opinion on legalizing weed.
>>
>>77393201
This combined with the wording of trumps statement makes me think he could be in favor or not.

He said he was going to talk to the NRA about not letting....

To me it seems more like he means he wants to discuss this topic not that he wants to not let them buy guns.
>>
File: 1463436815171.png (137 KB, 482x651) Image search: [Google]
1463436815171.png
137 KB, 482x651
>>77405421
>I like my rights, therefore I'm an autist!

Do you even know what autism is?
>>
>>77405421
I agree with the government spying not mattering, I don't give a shit if some NSA guy watches me jacking off to black trannies fucking Asian twinks, but you cant deny someone a constitutional right without first going through the court system.
>>
>>77393320
>AND IF YOU ARE PUT THERE IS A DUE PROCESS TO REMOVE YOURSELF
Kind of like the VA no-guns list, which you can be put on easily but has due process to remove yourself!

It only costs about $100k to contest it and you may still not win, but hey--due process!
>>
>>77389078
Let's be honest lads, no pro gun conservative is going to swap sides because of this, Trump MUST pander to the moderate retards that hate Hillary but are unsure by current gun laws.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.