[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fresh off Normiebook. How do we prove Islam and all Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
Fresh off Normiebook.

How do we prove Islam and all Muslims are dangerous?
>>
He didn't use an AR
There are islamists in America, Islamism isnt a citizenship
>>
>There are no muslims in the US

whut.
>>
>>77369296
Fpbp
>>
>>77369214
>BUT HE IS AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST?
yes
>>
>that yellow font

Is this made by the same cuck who keeps making those AR15 images?
>>
File: violentkoranictexts2-300x300.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
violentkoranictexts2-300x300.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
>>77369214
Say that in the quran actively promotes the killing of all non muslims. If they argue they are not TRULY following islam.
>>
>>77369214
Do Liberals even know what Islam is?
>>
File: 1465997908445.jpg (106 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
1465997908445.jpg
106 KB, 730x960
>>77369214
Fresh off /pol/
>>
>>77369214
he stopped being american when he swore his allegiance to ISIS
>>
>>77369214
None of the above disqualify him from being an Islamic terrorist.

He followed Islam, therefore he is Islamic, and he is a terrorist.

If faggots wanted to argue that Trump's temporary Muslim immigrant ban wouldn't stop him, that would make sense.
>>
>>77369214
Publically burn a Koran and record the chaos that Muslims themselves cause
>week before hand burn a bible for reference
>>
>>77369214
>telesur
Get that commieshit outta my face
>>
you can't, pray for the muslims kill these leftie faggots
>>
yeah, its not like he pledged his allegiance to isis or anything

oh wait he did, yawn
>>
File: 864.gif (1 MB, 320x225) Image search: [Google]
864.gif
1 MB, 320x225
>there are people dumb enough to think Islam is a citizenship or a race

I thought this was just a meme.
>>
>>77369908
Did he still pay taxes after swearing?
>>
>>77369214
His parents were from Afghanistan
>>
>>77369214
Every single muslim worldwide would have to provide a written statement that he hates the west and wants to kill us all. Even then, some would not be convinced.
Leftism is a mental disease. Literally altruism to the point of sacrificing yourself and everything you hold dear.
>>
If you thought:
> Homosexuality should be punishable by prison time
> Women should be submissive to men in all things and deserve rape if they aren't

Then you'd probably be considered a Nazi piece of shit. If you're a Muslim you're a moderate.

You should make a picture of a normal looking white guy and list all the shit a moderate Muslim believes next to him. You won't have to stretch the truth.

Then when the SJW's accept this man is a piece of shit you can ask why there is a double standard here.
>>
>>77370273
dont think so
>>
File: Trump Yungoos rage.png (195 KB, 462x363) Image search: [Google]
Trump Yungoos rage.png
195 KB, 462x363
>he needs to be born somewhere else to be a radical Islamic terrorist

I don't know, that sounds pretty RACIST to me.
>>
>>77369214
>How do we prove Islam and all Muslims are dangerous?

You can't without resorting to fallacies and getting emotional. But you can prove that in Muslim communities there are many agitators "redpilling" people into jihadism; and soft immigration policy allows in people who do not respect values of host country.
>>
>>77369214
>Parents are pakis
>Went 2x to fucking saudi arabia
>Declared allegiance to isis
>Used taqqiya to predent hes gay
>Killed 50 buttshaggers
Good nuff?
>>
>>77370273
He paid a different price
And so did we
>>
>>77369214
Two Question Marks??
>>
>>77369214

sure don't point out his imam and father told him to kills faggots and martyr himself for allah
>>
>Didn't use an ar15
>>
>>77369214
Claims of allegiance to ISIS ideology doesn't make him an Islamist?
>>
>>77369214
this just proves that not even a whole generation is enough for mudshits to assimilate
>>
>>77369214
That doesn't make any sense. Islam is a religion, the place where he was born and where he worked doesn't enter into it.
>>
>>77369214
His parents and ideas were born overseas.
>>
>>77369214
>Did it in the name of Islam
>Isn't an Islamic terrorist
>>
Kill off all Americans.
If their shit remains you can be certain it wasn't American.
Otherwise keep smashing down any potential other reason people bring up; guns, discrimination, racism, if it's all well and truly gone and it persists you'll have proof.

Before that though: Not a chance.
>>
>born in the U.S.
Yes, born to a known Taliban supporter, but still born here

>studied in the U.S.
Yes, he studied and practiced islam in the U.S. proving it isn't your immediate desert surroundings but the religion itself

>worked in the U.S.
For a company that transports illegals and who know what all over the U.S.

>bought an AR-15
No, he bought a Sig Sauer MCX

>killed 50 U.S. citizens
Yes, he did

>but he is an Islamic terrorist
Yes, because he practiced and did it in the name of ISLAM which makes him islamic.

When will these supid fucks realize that islam is not a race, but an ideology that praises these types of killings?
>>
File: 1463365067175.png (25 KB, 656x620) Image search: [Google]
1463365067175.png
25 KB, 656x620
i, too, wish to forget that he pledged allegiance to ISIS
>>
File: 1437109173298.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1437109173298.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
I guess they believe that Muslims can't be American.

That's pretty hardcore not even I'm that /pol/.
>>
>>77369214

Islam has no race or nationality.

The largest population of Muslims on the planet reside on Malaysia.
>>
>>77369214
>someone made the effort to produce that incoherent bullshit
>>
>How do we prove Islam and all Muslims are dangerous?
Point out the fact the first three lines of that image are true and yet he'd kill his fellow countrymen for ISIS.
>>
>1 post by this ID
Stop replying to shill
>>
>>77372200
indonesia
>>
>>77369214
Am I the only one that's more terrified by these "domestic" terrorists? Everyone tries to play it off as no big deal but to me it just shows how quickly these savages can be swayed to turn against you. I said the same thing about the San Bernardino muzzies. These fuckers had a life, had children for fucks sake and just threw it all away after a 2 week visit to whatever shithole Middle East country they went to. How many more of these so called peaceful Muslims living here with families that seem innocent are just waiting to turn?
>>
>>77369214
>You can't be muslim if you are born in america
ok...
>>
>>77369214
He was a muslim who killed those people in the name of ISIS

yeah, that qualifies him as an islamic terrorist.
>>
>>77369214
Yes the shooter himself called the police an claimed he was doing it for ISIS, but I'm sure these mud lovers who never met him know his true intentions.
>>
>>77369214
gays from that bar were rejecting him because of his religious beliefs. i think they deserved, sincerely. instead of accepting his family values, a bunch of fags denied their holes for a man living a country where you can buy a FUCKING machine gun, and do what the constitution say... he tried to live free. i don't agree with him, of course, he sould simply use the money to fly away from that nightmare and go somewhere else, maybe even invest on an start up in brazil, i don't know... anything but buying led and take the starway to heaven. I'm a wiccan, born this way and I accept it before anybody else. just because a lot of retards from work or the neighborhood makes jokes on me, because i hail the Sun, the Moon, the planets and stars, I keep calling for my spaghetti monster every single day, and stand by, being the lord of my time, and ignoring the blist from the ignorants, trancending to a better being, getting wise and stronger. something a machine gun can't do. oh, yeah, I still have my dick, it's a first person shooter too. but it's exlusive for non-fat girls without a facebook account and depend on chicano trends to find a butt fucker.

screw jesus, let's hope for the spring to come, haverst is more important than the death of the past, which is already dead, for the eyes of the future.
>>
>>77370348
Altruism have mostly a positive connotation. What shitlibs do is stroking their ego. This is some reverse-reverse psychology thing, where you pretend to be a poor oppressed muslim nigger woman, while being a middle-high class white female with at least one jewish parent.
>>
>>77369214
wait, so killing us residents doesn't make you an islamic terrorist? What should he kill then?
>>
>>77372939
OP here. Got a muslim family that moved next door.

They have parties outside but separate the women from men. Men in the backyard with the grill and the dining table and fenced off area.

Women literally on the front lawn of the house. No tables or chairs. Just a blanket on the floor.

Imagine a bunch of muslims having a picnic in the front lawn of a NYC home.
>>
>>77369214
Even with tape recordings saying he is an islamic terrorist, the SJW crowd will deny it.

It's too scary for them.
>>
>>77369214
I don't see what the big reveal here is. Yes, he's an Islamic terrorist, because he was Islamic, a terrorist, and presumably acted based on religious beliefs. Where he was born doesn't change that.
>>
>>77375389
The victims were too white for their liking.
>>
>>77369214
wow causes one to consider
>>
>>77369214
Does this mean only people born in Islamia can be Islamic terrorists?

Really makes you think, huh.
>>
>>77369214
Just cite the endless amount of studies done in Europe that shows that second generation muslim immigrants are more likely to turn radical and have more extreme views than first generation muslim immigrants.
>>
>>77369214
This makes them more dangerous as the oft spouted reasons for radicalization are a lack of education, job opportunities etc. etc. etc.

This just shows they go just as monkey fuck with everything available and reduces the common factors to a single one: their religion.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 476x476
HE FOLLOWS ISLAM, HE'S A FUCKIN ISLAMIC TERRORIST. A US BORN ISLAMIC TERRORIST.

ISLAM IS NOT A COUNTRY YOU FUCKING SPED
>>
File: ideology.jpg (249 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
ideology.jpg
249 KB, 504x604
>>77369214
here you go, OP
>>
>>77369214
>Islam is a place
Nice image, Moishe
>>
>>77369214
So a US citizen cannot be Muslim
>ISLAM BTFO!!!!
>>
>>77369214

>He was born in the U.S. to foreign, Muslim, parents
>He studied in the U.S.
>He worked in the U.S.
>He bought an AR-15 made in the U.S.
>He became an Islamic terrorist
>He killed U.S. citizens
>Import 3rd world people, get 3rd world problems.
>End Muslim immigration
>>
>>77369214
cant be a christian terrorist unless you was born and raised in israel by that logic
>>
>>77369214
Means that they will never integrate :^)
Islam will always come first.
>>
>>77369296
This. Lefties don't know their shit.
>>
>>77369214
>there are no American muslims
>>
>>77369214
>telesur

Literally Venezuelan communist state propaganda.

When are we going to kill communists?
>>
I posted a WaPo article without commentary. It was a list of countries where homosexuality is a capital offense. Although even WaPo didn't acknowledge it in the artcile, all of these countries were Islamic states. Anyone with common sense would be able to put two and two together.
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.