[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I solve gun issue in 5 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9
>national registry of gun owners

if you're against this, then you're against the NRA

https://www.rt.com/usa/nra-database-guns-registry-811/

>NSA/CIA/FBI build dossiers on homegrown terrorism
>establish list of suspects based on their past and threats they make including contact with ISIL
>high degree includes radicals and terrorists
>medium degree includes people with violent offenses/suicidal
>lower-tier are the mentally unstable (Adam Lanza)

If you are any of these people or live with them, you just lost your gun rights. If you want to own firearms, you need to be a normal human being.

Those on the lists will have armed officers at their doors taking their guns and will remain under further surveillance (to include purchasing fertilizer and gasoline) until they die. Possible exemptions after they see psychologists on a regular basis and are deemed healthy after a few years.

okay /pol/, how did I do?
>>
>>77359343
No, nat'l database is first step to confiscations. Go fuck yourself.
>>
If you are virgin you are not allowed to own a gun. You need to be a man to apply.
>>
>>77359447
so you're against the NRA

okay
>>
>>77359343

But op. How will the rednecks exhibit their "compensator" and how will the niggers do their work by robbing the local 7-11?

It gets "harder" with that much bureaucracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w
>>
>>77359503
Fuck the NRA. I'm for the Constitution
>>
>>77359343
Define normal and we'll talk

The second amendment defined it as "the people", which seemed pretty comprehensive, but your subjective analysis should shed some light
>>
>>77359926
This.
>>
So burgers can you help me understand why yous would need a semi auto rifle to defend yourselves? I mean wouldn't a pistol be decent enough to defend yourselves with? I could understand farmers having shotguns but semi autos are a bit much.
>>
>>77359503
The NRA sucks cocks
>>
>>77359701
Completely ignorant.

Ayatollah Khamenei NEVER met Obama or Kerry, so no, he has no idea what Charlie is talking about.

>>77359926
yeah you're right fuck it anyone can have guns who cares

>>77359940
Normal people who don't have a history of mental illness or violence. Normal brains are required for operating firearms.

>>77360162
SHALL
>>
>>77360162
>Bill of Needs
>>
>>77360268
Shall what?
>>
>>77360320
NOT
>>
>>77359343
thing is you'll be put on the list of being a terrorist if you have 5 or more guns or some shit. Fucking Greens here are having a sook because people who follow all the rules are "stock pilling weapons"
>>
File: 1465876956715.jpg (59 KB, 1130x678) Image search: [Google]
1465876956715.jpg
59 KB, 1130x678
>>77359926
>>77360034
>>77360258
>>
>>77359343
>if anyone in your family has a mental illness you loss your rights to a gun

whew, what a cheap way to exclude most of the population.
>>
>>77359343
This really makes you think
>>
>>77360371
Could you just say a sentence rather than just say one word. I am genuinely curious as to why you have such a hard on for semi autos when a pistol could defend your home decently enough.
>>
>>77359343
Let's also register all the Muslims as well and deport all the ones with the slightest suspicion
>>
>>77360520

You would also cut down on suicides, which are 60% of deaths.

>>77360558
BE
>>
>>77360371
BE
>>
>>77359343
We've had a national registry of gun owners for 9 years. Explain how come we still had the largest mass shooting in human history?
Oh wait, that's because they smuggled guns that were illegal in the first place.

>okay /pol/, how did I do?
You just proved how much of a statist retard you are, congrats
>>
>>77360268
can't revoke somebody's rights without due process nigger
>>
>>77359343
Problem: niggers and mudslimes exist

Solution: get rid of niggers and mudslimes
>>
>>77360558

Who gives a fuck. They still got pwned in California lol. No weaponry saved them there.
But....

>No guns on the other side either

Holy shit! Gun restritions saves /pol/tards lives!!
>>
>>77360709
Suicide is a human right. Also a 20 dollar balloon time canister and a trashbag will do the same thing.
>>
>>77360162
>>77360162
>>77360162
>>77360162
>>77360162
same goes for you whop. you can own a semi auto in pasta land.

most crimes in usa are done with a pistol not a rifle.

FBI records show only 248 murders with rifles last year,

260 with a hammer.

but rifles are the problem?
>>
>>77360846
Wat
>>
>>77359343
Looks like I'm against the NRA.
>>
>>77359503
The NRA push whatever sensible gun control measures for the government and take stupid gun owners money to defend their right.

The government then uses them as a bogeyman for liberal crybabies and make use of the polarization effect.
>>
>>77359343
>if you're against this, then you're against the NRA
>if you're for this, then you're a fucking commie and deserve a stretched neck
>>
>>77359343
Not worried about non-mandatory info that can be denied. I can always say gun was sold to someone whose name I cannot remember years ago if they come to take it as long as private sales are allowed without checks.
>>
>>77359343
Nice Delusion.
Listen, silly boy. The FBI is autoterrorist. They love money
>>
>>77360946

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5pdy07cLwg
>>
>>77360268
>yeah you're right fuck it anyone can have guns who cares

Well if we deny niggers because of theur high numbers of shootings and arabs for their high profile shootings, dat be racist yo.

But we can ban them all for everyone because of white people.
>>
>>77360882
>pasta land
Its potato land friend.

Hammers are a tool whoose primary function is not used for killing things. Guns primary functions is killing things.

I just find it out odd why yous just have a hardon for semi autos. Thats all.
>>
>>77360162
Shooting a rifle is waaaaaaaay easier than shooing a gun, not to mention the magazines carry way more boolits.

The average person woudln't be able to hit the side of a barn with a 45, but an AR-15 like shooting a BB gun.
>>
>>77359457
This is actually sensible
>>
>>77359343
It's none of the governments business desu senpai
>>
>>77360455
fuck off kike shill
>>
>>77361284
You're an idiot.
>>
>>77360268
>Normal people who don't have a history of mental illness or violence. Normal brains are required for operating firearms.

Oh what's this? You're on prozac? Denied
You played contact sports in school? Denied
You posted something negative about the LGBTQQ3.14PLGR%$# community? Denied

Next year, the DSM6 is going to remove pedophilia and schizophrenia from the list of illnesses. I'm glad they get their rights
>>
>>77359503
You're so blatantly a shill its mind boggling
>>
File: 1396221725687.png (25 KB, 651x436) Image search: [Google]
1396221725687.png
25 KB, 651x436
>>77359503
People let Facebook spy on their interests and conversations all the time. Somehow when the federal government wants to, they're less enthusiastic.
>>
>>77361502
Without the NRA we would not be allowed to own pea-shooters.

YOU are the shill.
>>
File: 0000vcbcvbvcbcvbvcbvc.jpg (53 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
0000vcbcvbvcbcvbvcbvc.jpg
53 KB, 640x402
>>77360162
I love seeing freedomless Europeans ask America why it has all that freedom?

"You don't need the right to own a rifle, r-r-right guys? Fucking stockholm syndrome man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipyEcctgYes
>>
>>77360162
>>77361199

You do realize that pistols are semi-automatic as well, right?
>>
>>77362905
I said semi auto rifles. I'm not retarded enough to not know that pistols are semi automatic.

>>77362682
t.Country where you can get arrested for going against leftism.
>>
>>77363231
>semi auto pistols are okay but not semi auto rifles
And the justification for this is?
>>
>>77363231
My country may be shit, you're right about that. But yours isn't any better, in fact worse. And I'll be moving to America very soon. Can't wait to actually have real freedom

"bu-bu-bu-but you don't need wifles they kill people, fuck freedom!" I hate Europeans, they've become no better then gooks in their love for authoritarianism.
>>
>>77363231
>semi autos are a bit much
>hardon for semi autos

Your way of phrasing things is extremely vague, hence the question.
So, what makes you think pistols are any less lethal than rifles, and what do you make of the US statistics indicating that handguns are the most used guns for crimes?
From a gun grabber's point of view, pistols are supposed to be worse, because they are easily concealable.
>>
File: jpfo-gun-control-is-not-kosher.jpg (29 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
jpfo-gun-control-is-not-kosher.jpg
29 KB, 467x350
>>77359343
Been against the NRA many years. Sellouts from the beginning.
>>
>massive beaurocracy
>spend billions of dollars annually to provent a couple dozen deaths and infringe on basic second ammendment rights
>using a band aid solution, instead of removing the source of the problem
>not sending muslims, and mexicans home
>not sterilizing violent prison offenders

You could do all that on a shoe string budget and save 200x more lives than your shitty feels plan.
>>
>>77363502
>You need guns or else you don't have freedom
ebin meme leaf
>>
Who has the right to decide what constitutes a threat?
>>
WHAT WILL A NATIONAL REGISTRY DO
HOW WILL IT STOP GUN VIOLENCE
>>
>>77359343
if you put everyone with a gun on a list, criminals would know who doesn't have guns retard
>>
>>77359343

The fucking Canacucks already tried a national registry and if failed. It didn't stop any gun crime and was much more expensive than they thought.

They ended up abandoning the idea.

So you tell me how a country with way more guns and people is going to succeed where the leafs failed.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 450x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 450x448
>>77360162
>Semi-auto
>>
>>77359343

Do it Switzerland/Israel style.

Everyone is REQUIRED to own a gun, but is also required to do service in the military. If you can't do service, you don't get a gun.
>>
>>77360162
>Hey George Washington care to explain why it's important to arm yourself against the King with cannons and muskets
And that's why the second amendment exists
>>
>>77361199
>>77362905
They will go for those next. "assault rifles" quotes because what they are trying to ban are not fucking assault rifles are just the first grab. The statists want a monopoly on the legal use of force they don't give a fuck about the people's best interests. These people are no better than ambulance chasers they feed on the tragedy.
We could help the problem, but they want the guns so we won't.
The criminal psychologists have already said how the media could reduce mass shootings. They do the exact opposite. They make money off the tragedy and push their liberal statist agenda at the same time.
We could reform the mental health care system, but that would hurt big pharma so nope.
We could reform and standardise the background check system, but to do it fairly the anti's would have to stay the fuck out of the process because they can only think in grab them. Seriously name one time they have ever willingly compromised?
22 servicemen will kill themselves today are we going to do anything about it? Nope dead gays #notallislam.
The lowest reasonable estimate is 100K defencive gun uses a year, but fuck those people right? How come if the ban was so fucking effective every other story on Austrailian news was Australian gun violence for weeks before the latest referendum? When a 12 year old defends himself and his little sister from a home invasion it barely makes the local news. When a white guy gets popped for a weapons violation supposedly on his way to a gay pride parade stop the fucking presses. Actual reform could happen, but the left doesn't want reform they want confiscation. So reform will never happen. Eventually they will worm out enough authority to force an attempt at confiscation. I only pray there are enough patriots left to revolt. I don't want to fight and die alone in a country that's no longer mine.
>>
>>77359457

>This would have prevented Sandy Hook, Isla Vista, and Aurora

Guys I think this might be the answer.
>>
>>77359343
I've never been for or against the NRA. The NRA is like labor unions anymore. Needed at one point, but anymore they're just a scam.

You want to fix the "gun issue"? Restore things to only allow white men born in America that own land to vote, and to be free. You don't own land or don't have immediate family that owns land? Too bad.
>>
Good fuck. This is a joke, right?

>armed officers at there doors

Sure, that sounds sensible.
>>
File: 1464713776106.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1464713776106.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>77359343
>>
>>77359926
You do realize that the National Rifle Association is the oldest Civil Rights organization in the United States, don't you? (1871)
>>
>>77362682

https://youtu.be/ZOJCmPKaYN8

Fuck yeah
>>
>>77359343
>okay /pol/, how did I do?

you're shit and you should die in a fire,

teach shooting in high schools,

do not restrict access to any weapon to anybody

that is all
>>
>>77359343

Then I'm against the NRA
>>
>>77360882
>but rifles are the problem?

rifles are effective at range, they want to restrict your ability to wage battle at range for some reason
>>
>>77361198
>Well if we deny niggers because of theur high numbers of shootings and arabs for their high profile shootings, dat be racist yo.

we should teach black kids about shooting in school, it would cut down on the violence
>>
>>77364245
We have pistol registry, but not "long gun" registry.

We also don't have CCW whatsoever. Also, most rifle magazines have to be pinned to 5 rounds maximum.
>>
>>77360162
>So burgers can you help me understand why yous would need a semi auto rifle to defend yourselves?

NO, GO FUCK YOURSELF

CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY YOU ADVOCATE FOR CREATING ANOTHER HOLOCAUST?

ALL LAWFULL PURPOSES

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77359343
You may have over-estimated how distraught I would be to disagree with the NRA on a particular point.
>>
>>77369450
>most rifle magazines have to be pinned to 5 rounds maximum.

so how is it living in the communist republic of Canada?
>>
>>77369450
>Also, most rifle magazines have to be pinned to 5 rounds maximum.

Given the ease of carrying more magazines, that seems pointless, but if it makes liberals sleep better, I guess I'm OK with it, since it is pretty pointless.
>>
stopped reading at "national registry"
>>
>>77359343

There are more than half a billion unregistered guns currently in circulation in the US.

Good luck, faggot.
>>
http://www.assaultweapon.info/

Just want to drop this info from time to time, so that maybe gun grabbers can at least learn what they are talking about banning.
>>
>>77369658
Don't believe the worldwide "le canada is utopia" meme.

>>77369732
It's for semi-automatic centerfire rifles and shotguns. .22's can have over that. The pinned magazines can easily be fixed with a power drill if you know where to drill.
>>
They tried registration in NY and were largely told to go fuck themselves, it's never going to happen
>>
>>77359343
>>77359503
Fuck the NRA. And fuck all that beaurocracy. If they're that much of a threat charge them with treason, don't baby sit them with libtard gov job pencil pushers and statist asshats
>>
>>77359343
>national registry of gun owners

Illegal under FOPA, and the first step on the road to confiscation. Try again retard.
>>
>>77359343

How could we possibly register guns when it is impossible to even register immigration?
>>
>>77369824
pretty good overview, I thought it was a Brady campaign website until opening it.
>>
>>77359503
kys
shillfag
>>
>>77359503
who cares about the NRA
>>
>>77359343
This is the problem with you liberals. You guys just swear allegiances to groups and entities and you parrot everything they say. Gun owners don't worship the NRA or agree with everything they say, because a shit ton of their funding comes from big gun companies. Learn to think for yourselves. Telling us that disagreeing with something that has throughout history been proven to always be the first step to mass confiscation is against the NRA does nothing.
>>
>>77360558
Most pistols are semi auto you retard
>>
>>77368928
If you're competing with age, the constitution is older
>>
>>77359343
>law abiding citizens registering their guns will stop bad guys from getting guns
Holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>77359343
>>national registry of gun owners

Absolutely fucking not.
>>
>>77359457
THIS.
>>
>>77360268
>Normal people who don't have a history of mental illness or violence. Normal brains are required for operating firearms.
You just guaranteed that all ~15 million hunters in the US absolutely never seek psychiatric treatment.
>>
>>77359343
>open BBC News
>"Donald Trump says he supports banning gun ownership for those on the FBI terror watchlist"
>go on /pol/ an hour later
>YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE COOL WOULD BE IF PEOPLE ON THE FBI TERROR WATCHLIST COULDN'T OWN GUNS IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT THAT YOU'RE NOT A #TRUECONSERVATIVE
Jesus fucking christ, Trump is great but you've all become a bunch of cock slobbering zombies.
>>
>>77360558

Pistol calibers have a risk of overpenetration compared to the .223 round. Don't want to hit little Shamus in the bedroom behind the shooter if you miss.
>>
>>77369658

We have loopholes. We can use LAR-15 mags with 10 rounds and .50 Beowulf mags with 14-15 rounds.
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.