[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO RECORD OF ORLANDO SHOOTER ON GAY DATING APP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/06/14/what-jackd/85862874/
>>
>>77357583
>he hasn't been contacted by law enforcement since reports surfaced late Monday

Everything seems very fishy, wouldn't that be the first thing they would be digging after something like this surfacing?
>>
>>77357583
i hate the first week of a massacre

so much disinfo on either """"sides"""" of the msm that people just stop caring to escape the bombardment of contradicting facts
>>
>>77357583

anyone who believes this guy was gay is a fool
>>
>>77357802
That's what I said, but /pol/ bought the story immediately after it came out.
>>
>>77357774

Investigate a Muslim shooter? What are you? A bigot?
>>
File: omar mateen.jpg (30 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
omar mateen.jpg
30 KB, 540x720
>>77357583
>married twice
>devout muslim
>brutally massacred faggots
>"he's totally gay guise!" - msm

Omar "Allah Akbar at the gay bar" Mateen wasn't a closeted homo, stop slanderous this martyr pls
>>
>>77357583
but the media already ran with the story????
>>
Watch they are going to recant and/or the gay site is going to be forced to make a fake profile with crisis actor
>>
>>77357802

Well it's obvious now that he wasn't, thanks to CEO of Jackd. Didn't believe it for one sec.

Even the (((eyewitnesses))) that saw him at the club on a different occasion, described him being obnoxious and crazy.
>>
>>77357906
no, its organized trolling by twitter gay alt-right

check the archive, at some point in everyone of this threads some retard answers "but don't you get we are trolling isis? lol"
>>
>>77358098
What the fuck are you up to mohamed? There are pictures on internet of this guy with an arm up to his arseholes, if that's not gay I really don't know what you need to define a faggot.
>>
>>77357583
>Without an email address or login credentials, Jack’d can neither confirm nor deny that Mateen had an account on its system, he said
LITERALLY NOTHING
>>
Yeah we know, he was an Islamic State sympathizer and not, in fact, a homosexual.
>>
>>77358717
>The news show sent Jack’d what was supposed to be a screen shot of Mateen’s profile on the site, which had been sent from one of its sources. The show wanted to confirm that the image hadn’t been doctored, said Letourneau.

>However, the image was deemed to be a hoax because given what appeared in the image, Jack’d was able to determine that it was actually a photo uploaded to the sender’s own account and had not been sent from another account.

it was a hoax

just give it up
>>
>>77358098
The people who get the most butthurt about gays tend to be gay people with cognitive dissonance projecting.
>>
He was there scouting.
He was also in Disney World scouting.
>>
>>77359288
Just so I dont get called a goood goy here is precedent https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard
>>
>>77357774
No the FBI knows the truth he was a muslim terrorist. THey have been told to not talk to reporters about the truth. Meanwhile the media arm of the left wing is spinning the story to promote the liberal narrative.
>>
>>77358098
Seriously people thinking Omar "Spray and Pray the Gay away" Mateen was homo need a reality check
>>
>>77357906
>implying /pol/ is one person

Dude its summer in an election year this place is filled with horseshit.
>>
>>77358717
Where are the links and legitimate screenshots of his profile pages?
>>
Left is scrambling.

Want to blame closet homosexuality and "homophobia."

west is doomed. Why bother saving it?

They're gonna ban guns, self defense, and all that shit.

Pretty soon the only protection you may have is converting to Islam and hoping that the terrorists doesn't shoot you for being a bad muslim.
>>
>>77360219
you're defeated far too easily. the greatest power they have is making you think they have more control than they actually do
>>
File: sotohan_SAC6_img041.jpg (31 KB, 533x285) Image search: [Google]
sotohan_SAC6_img041.jpg
31 KB, 533x285
>>77357802
My first suspicion is that he was a closeted homosexual, but that doesn't change the fact that he literally stated he was committing the shooting on behalf of ISIS, etc. His being gay, or crazy, or Afghani, matters about as much as what rifle he used or what club he picked.

The truth behind this guy is scarier than people realise.
>>
>>77360219

i'll blow myself up in a mosque after killing as many shitskins as possible before that
>>
>>77359709
This.
The media will start "hinting" with theories and will try to play them off like they're real just so people watch their shitty news.
>>
>>77357802
His ex-wife believes it. He was also seen at Pulse regularly. According to non-gay Omar he was there for the "atmosphere".
>>
>>77357583
>be liberal media
>using gay as an insult
>"he hated faggots! lets call him a faggot!"

this exposes the hypocrisy of the left. if your a leftist you dont deserve debate but rather violent oppression.
>>
>>77361522
The same ex-wife he supposedly abused? She definitely has no reason to make false accusations.

Where is the proof? Why hasn't anyone come forward with pictures or texts if he really was hooking up with faggots from the club? Where are his hookup app profiles?

I won't discount the possibility that he was gay or bisexual, but this narrative has been spun with no actual evidence.
>>
>>77360838
???
they can literally kill 50 gays and the left defends it. that's not small power.
>>
Facts /pol/ will never accept:
>He was not gay
>Eyewitness testimony after traumatic event are not reliable at all
>The ex-wife is lying about her entire story or not a real person
>His sister, who the media never mentions, was involved

Believable eyewitness accounts:
>Two guns being fired simultaneously - an armed security guard shot at him at one point
>Door being held - some faggot held the door shut after escaping
>>
>>77359730
>Spray and pray the gay away
Kek'd
>>
they just mar his reputation to prevent any muslims doing the same
>>
>>77362189
He could've been a closet gay who flirted with the "lifestyle" but never went all in, pun intended. Would go some way explaining his reported high-strung / volatile behavior. I don't think anyone has said he hooked up with people at the club, just that he went there with some regularity.
>>
The dubious thing was the frequenters of the bar claiming they saw Mateen there regularly

If it's anything like the clubs were I live, it is huge, dark, loud, and everyone is drunk and high

Claiming you saw a generic light brown guy who "sat alone" and "got super drunk" is ridiculous. You are drunk, high, there are 200 people there, but this guy --- you totally did see him.

Probably just gays being dramatic and starting rumors, which is part of their little subculture "omg guys I swear I totally saw him in the corner three months ago. Remember? The night were Brad brought that good molly and Stayfan went home with that Peruvian guy... the one everyone called The Chancellor ? Omg sucha good night babe. Okay, so half our friends are dead, but that means we can all fit in a Brunch table at Le Pleb Den, let's go!!!!"
>>
>>77361522
His most recent ex wife told the cops she drove him there multiple times because he wanted to scan the site before shooting the place up, she literally knew he was going to shoot it up and didn't tell anyone.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/omar-mateen-s-wife-tried-talk-him-out-orlando-attack-n592051

Stop trying to make the gay narrative happen outside of reddit clickbait articles.
>>
>>77360219
If a bunch of cute white kids being massacred didn't ban guns then a pile of faggot corpses won't
>>
>>77363072
I read the last paragraph in this guy's voice.
>>
>>77358717
>No evidence to prove something as positive or negative
Proof enough that it's positive :^)

>t. retard
>>
>>77363072
kek
>>
>>77363756

This weeks hottest club is pulse, it's action packed you'll be lucky to leave with one.
>>
>>77364654
kek'd heartily, anon.
>>
>>77363426
I don't understand why some of you get emotional about whether he was a closet gay or not.

>HE WASN'T A FAG DON'T SAY HE WAS A FAG STOP SAYING HE WAS A FAG OMAR WAS NEVER A FAG NOT A FAG NOT A FAG FUCK YOU ALL WHO SAY HE WAS A FAG HE WAS NEVER EVEN A LITTLE BIT GAY OMAR WAS NOT GAY!!!

Anyway, obviously he wouldn't have told his wife he went there to check out guys. It makes no sense to me at all that he would have needed to "scan the place" multiple times if his only motivation was to kill gays there. The scanning thing sounds more like something he told his wife to have an explanation for why he was seen there regularly. Obviously he didn't want to be remembered as the faggot Muslim who shot up a gay club because he couldn't deal with his own personal conflict. He wanted to be remembered as a great Muslim jihadist, which means he needed a cover story for his presence at the club because he knew it would come out later.

Also, I'm not "trying to make a narrative happen". It has no impact on my life whether he was a bundle of sticks or not. Accusing me of trying to make a narrative happen is borderline paranoid.
>>
>>77364951
>Finn cuck
How does Ahmed's cock taste?
>>
>>77365670
I'm suuure that makes a lot of sense to you. I, however, don't have a mental illness so it makes no sense to me.
>>
>>77357583
Didn't Gawker break the story of him being gay first? Gawker, with massive leftist bias and a serious need for a cash infusion? I could see a man in a black suit offering Gawker a nice chunk of change to run a false story for them.
>>
>>77360901
He tried to claim ties with ISIS, al Qaeda, and Hezbollah. He said he knew the Tsarnaev brothers. He said he was related by blood to Osama Bin Laden.

The guy was nuts.
>>
>>77358404
Gay alt right don't make me fucking sick
>>
Does anyone have a supposed round count from the shooting? The amount of wounds per wounded and killed from what I'm hearing is abnormally high and I'm not gonna go to any media outlets since they're all biased anyways. Does anyone have any details on how many mags Mateen would have needed to be the only one responsible for thedead and wounded?
>>
>>77364951
>I don't understand why some of you get emotional about whether he was a closet gay or not.

Because it let's retards go with the narrative that he was just mentally ill or went to shoot up the place because his lover left him or some shit and not because he wanted to jihad.

>mehmet my wife you see all this ammo and guns i bought?
>It isn't because I actually want to shoot up the place I told you to drive me there because i wanted to scan the place no, it's because i'm a closet fag and want to waste thousands in guns and ammo because i give a fuck if you know i'm gay or not between the daily beatings i give you.
>ends up shooting the place anyways

:^) he was gay guys trust me

|
|>
|
|
>>
>>77364951
The fbi investigated him over 3 years in three different investigations spanning over ten months each had full and better access to his devices and communication than anyone else in his life and di not find out he was secretly gay

but we should believe they cleared him of being connected to isis a terrorist years ago
>>
>>77366799
I love how all the "small government" types are outraged that he dropped off the list.

If you get on an FBI watch list, you should be on it forever!
>>
>>77366946
You should be charged outright and not be played with on lists.
>>
>>77367053
Even better. I swear, if your lack of self-awareness wasn't so dangerous, it would be high comedy.
>>
>>77359288
>>77359477
>If you hate Nazis, you must secretly be a Nazi!

See how stupid that sounds? You're using liberal logic.

I don't know why you alt-right fags are so hellbent on defending the gays.
>>
>>77367252
I don't think you even know my position m8

wow lol

you replied to my first post in the thread about how they should stay on a gay list forever lol
>>
The FBI investigated him over 3 years in three different investigations spanning over ten months each had full and better access to his devices and communication than anyone else in his life and did not find out he was secretly gay but we should believe they cleared him of being connected to isis and not a terrorist years ago
>>
File: pulse-aerial-photo-Artboard_1.png (438 KB, 1440x860) Image search: [Google]
pulse-aerial-photo-Artboard_1.png
438 KB, 1440x860
>>77363072
You do realize there's an outside patio and day time events there too right?
>>
>>77366390
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/14/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-a-regular-at-nightclub

Watch the video you incoherent moron
>>
File: tumblr_mb5v6kD4aO1ri1gggo1_500.jpg (47 KB, 482x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mb5v6kD4aO1ri1gggo1_500.jpg
47 KB, 482x750
I called it. They spread the "He was gay" news so that ISIS symphatizers/Islamists wouldn't try to idolize him and commit copycat attacks. If he's a "gay haha!", Islamists would be repelled rather than idolize his actions.
>>
>>77357583
Like I have said before, it is a government information operation to make him not a martyr by saying he is gay.
>>
>>77368049
>>77368047
Great minds think alike.
>>
>>77357802
Sure thing achmed
>>
>>77363426
This
>>
The FBI investigated him over 3 years in three different investigations spanning over ten months each had full and better access to his devices and communication than anyone else in his life and did not find out he was secretly gay but we should believe they cleared him of being connected to isis and not a terrorist years ago
>>
Libtards are so psychologically powerful they even convinced half of /pol/ he was gay and that it was a hate-crime over his sexual preference and not a muslim terror attack.
>>
>>77363072
>Probably just gays being dramatic and starting rumors, which is part of their little subculture

thats immediately what i thought too. its really just how gays are.
>>
>>77359288
>liberal logic
I guess I must be a closet nigger.
>>
>>77357583
>no record
>says the (((CEO)))
>who hasn't been contacted
>ON AN APP THAT DOESNT USE YOR REAL NAME

the (((conservatives))) are so desperate to pretend he was some kind of sleeper cell instead of a self-hating faggot and your morons are playing right into it.
>>
>>77367836
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/14/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-a-regular-at-nightclub

>in 2013 Omar mateen was on an FBI investigation because he was contacting multiple people who went on to commit suicide bombings
>in 2013 and forward he starts stockpiling ammo and guns and scouting gay clubs with his wife (confirmed and admitted by her, she even knew he was planning to go on a jihad and didn't tell anyone until the cops got to her after it happened)

>he was actually gay guys because some traumatized fags saw him in the club 1-2 times before the shooting
>he was actually gay because some unconfirmed reports from clickbait reddit sites said he used gay apps (have been proved false already)

I'll trust you Mohamed my greatest ally :^)
>>
>>77368635
>things that never happened
>>77165162
>CNN LITERALLY IS REPORTING HE SCOUTED MULTIPLE LOCATIONS AND SIMPLY CHOSE THE GAY CLUB

DAMAGE CONTROL BTFO

http://www.wsj.com/articles/orlando-shooter-visited-saudi-arabia-twice-on-pilgrimage-1465828337

>Orlando gunman wanted law enforcement to hurt his wife and kid so he could be a martyr, FBI chief says - and agency investigated him fruitlessly for ten MONTHS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3639468/Orlando-gunman-wanted-law-enforcement-hurt-wife-kid-martyr-FBI-chief-says.html#ixzz4BVjxF85u
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

this is the number one comment repeated

>>77242679

here is a another one m8 your making shit up
>>
File: which one in particular.png (366 KB, 333x574) Image search: [Google]
which one in particular.png
366 KB, 333x574
>>77358465
where?
>>
>>77357583
dude was gay, ex-wife, bar owner, friends all say so. He didn't shoot because they were gay, he shot because it was a massive group of unarmed people and thus easy targets in a place he knew well.
>>
It just seems very targeted.

He went out of his way to go after this specific club.

If he just wanted to shoot 'westerns' why not go to west palm beach which is right there?

I mean,
>Dad says gays should die
>beats his wife
>thinks he's gay
>frequents gay club
>gays probably ignored him and he hated them even more

>>77366183
this just sounds like he's trying to cover himself and blame something other than his real reasons.
>>
>>77369036
Islamists don't necessarily hate westerners. They hate degenerates the most. There are so many Islamists who are okay with Christians because "they follow the same God"
>>
>>77369127
>so many Islamists who are okay with Christians
Only the ones that are under the protection of christian majority governments.
Once they get a foothold in political power they stop giving a fuck and enact shariah law then they genocide non-muslims.
>>
>>77368960
He could have been motivated to murder gays to try and redeem himself in the eyes of his religion. You are right though I think he would have had to have been familiar with the location.
>>
Not only that, but where's the supposed 911 call? These usually get released the day after, or in some cases the same day.
Ahhh...they gave us everything we wanted so we don't revolt. Let me continue being comfy. Sad!
>>
>>77369200
I was talking about Turkish Islamists. There are a lot of them who indeed hate Christianity but there are also a lot of them who support Christianity because it's the same Abrahamic genre or some shit. I don't really know why. All I know is that they hate degeneracy and atheists more than anything.
>>
>>77369503
Turkey is like weed.
It's the gateway for more extreme drugs/people.
>>
Tbh if I had the time I would've made a fake profile of his on Grindr right after it happened
>>
>>77369398
The media is obsessed with the fact it's a gay bar. I think he just saw a potential pile of victims. He had looked at Disney too. He was factoring body count, not sexuality. Didn't even mention gays in his ranting with the cops, just jihad. He was a nut. It's another mental case everyone was afraid to stop for fear of being labeled who was sane enough to pick a spot where he could generate the most victims.
>>
> I have undeniable proof the shooter was a flaming faggot

He was muslim
>>
>>77358185
Based entirely on faggots telling the media they recognized him
>>
>>77357583

No record of a totally fabricated person for a shitty hoax?

I'm shocked!

Yes, they can digitally create people now, to flesh out their lies with poorly put together 'victim' photos.
>>
File: 1465938550117.jpg (129 KB, 783x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465938550117.jpg
129 KB, 783x1024
>>77357583
Here you go OP
>>
>>77371596
>463 feet away
>>
File: 1465985579933.jpg (7 KB, 319x158) Image search: [Google]
1465985579933.jpg
7 KB, 319x158
>>77371887
That's unlucky for you, my friend
>>
>punch in at work today
>check email
>"[name] was killed in the shooting that occurred in Orlando. He was an HR manager."
I work for a degenerate company.
>>
>>77371596
>online
>>
>>77368049
>>77368149
Martydom takes away all your sins in Islam trough
they wont care
>>
>>77371596
you're not very good at this
>>
>>77371596
>having a grindr account
suspicious

also;
>white
>>
>>77371596
>white
>>
>>77357583
Like, the app is not gay? It does not have gay sex with other apps?

'cause that dude is gay as fuck.
>>
>>77357802
this

it's retarded
>>
Did you guys even read the report? Jack'd said they could neither affirm nor deny that he had a profile. This means nothing.
>>
>>77371596
"White"
>>
File: akbar.jpg (25 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
akbar.jpg
25 KB, 417x515
>>77357802
The media is really pushing the "some fags claim they saw him sitting in a corner once or twice" and "he had a grindr account!" angles, while ignoring the "internet history shows he loved ISIS propaganda and beheading videos" and "he loved speeches by radical Islamic clerics" angles.
>>
>>77363072
Read that last paragraph in a gay lisp voice
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.